PICS: Gucci Mane Welcome Home Dinner

When rapper Gucci Mane was released from the Fulton County jail at midnight on Wednesday (May 12), one of the first calls he made was to Atlanta’s premier party planner Jamahl King of S.T.E.P.S. Events to coordinate his big Welcome Home dinner at the swanky Georgian Terrace Hotel.

As you can see from these pictures, Jamahl (pictured) did not disappoint! In less than 24 hours, Jamahl laid out quite a spread for Gucci and his guests inside one of the huge Georgian Terrace ballrooms.

Well-heeled guests such as R&B singers/reality show stars Monica and Kandi Burruss; rappers Big Boi, Shawty Lo and Wacka Flocka Flame; producers Jazze Pha, Sean Garrett, dined on filet mignon, miniature beef Wellington, peekytoe crab salad, pecan crusted chicken, bananas foster and freely flowing champagne!

Jamahl even saved me a plate and a bottle!

Singer/songwriter Sean Garrett, left, reality TV personality Kandi Burruss, center, and rapper Waka Flocka, who knows a thing or two about being locked up

Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, Monica and Shawty Lo.

Rapper Big Boi (Outkast) and Kandi Burruss also attended. I’m hearing that this season of RHOA is shaping up to be a disaster in the making. Due to the fact that newest cast member, attorney Phaedra Parks is pregnant (and therefore can’t fight) the producers have resorted to shuffling D-list celebs in and out of the cast to add some spice into the show. Expect to see Stacey Dash and Victoria Rowell stirring up trouble on the show when the new season begins. The end result will probably be the lowest rated season in RHOA history.

Sean Garrett arrived in stye via chauffeur driven limo

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

292 Responses to “PICS: Gucci Mane Welcome Home Dinner”

Anna says:

It would suck with such a long table sitting next to someone you can’t stand. :lol: Nice table.

mirsmommy says:

Gucci Mane shoulda welcomed home some effin vaseline for his damn lips.

Why does Sean Garrett’s clothes always look like they’re 2 sizes too small?

Wacka Flocka stays with that “slow” look.

I see Sharpie Lo was in the building.

My hubby works at that hotel and had some very interesting things to say….lol

Anna says:

What’s on the menu? Salmon, salad shrip, asparagas and crab cakes?

AprilRain says:

Daymn!! Waka’s a BIG BOY! LOL, Standing next to Mo anyway lol.
    Nina’s a cute girl, they would make a nice couple if true.
    Nice heels Mo has on by the way..

Choco says:

Wacka is WACK tattoos and hand signs NO and Gucci and his chains looking like a bama….
    Oh food sounded and looked good!

AprilRain says:

Standing next to Kandi, my bad…smh

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

so renegade enlighten us!!!!!

why does it sound like he ha a mouth full of spit when he says words with the letter s in them

Gucci!!!!!

FlOCKA!!!

RHINO!!! :eek:

renegadesince1985 says:

My hubby works at that hotel and had some very interesting things to say….lol
    ___________________________________________________________

:lol: Heyyy Rene

What did he say? :lol:

nicolejordan81 says:

What the hell is up with all of these tattoos?? :shrugs: And why, oh why are we “celebrating” the release of this convicted felon??? Is he a drum major for justice?? A drum major for peace?? In other words–WAS HE LOCKED UP FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN STUPIDITY???? :waiting:

:offtopic: When exactly does the new season of RHOA start??? That right there is straight-up entertainment!!!

@Renegade-What did he say? Spill ;0)LOL

VAALLDAY says:

I wish the attire matched the layout. Monica is the only one dressed for the event.

@Renegade
    HMMMM what did your hubby say???

MzNisha2u says:

so LOVN Mo’s bag and heels…. you go girl!!!

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Gucci Mane? Where do these younguns get their names? And Monica, a beautiful lady but she looks much older than her 20 some yrs? I’m just saying. Overall, good pics!

@VAAAL
    Right I was thinking the same thing like damn Gucci don’t have no clothes just becuz he went to jail

shunda says:

Lotion and chapstick! That is all

BeautifulBliss says:

How nice.
    A homecoming honoring his ignorant behavior and music.
    Sorry, not a fan at all.
    Gucci and Waka always look and sound slow. Gucci looks like Bart Simpson.

I love Monica’s shoes!

meanNsurly says:

Gucci lost a lot of weight! He is one UGLY dude. And Mo is killin’ em!

Anna says:

Did he make those necklaces(butt beads)while in the jails craft class? What’s up w/the igloo one?

srv says:

Nina is annoying as hell.. her voice is deeper than guccis’s!! lmao

mirsmommy says:

Gucci shoulda borrowed Shawty Lo’s Magic Marker, and colored in the rest of his mustache.

Cinderella says:

Celebrating a convicted felon coming home from jail. SMH.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Has Monica gotten back with Rocko yet?

chase says:

Celebrating a person’s release from prison gets a big fat FAIL!

Moinica’s shoes are dope…

meanNsurly says:

I agree with srv! Her voice is deep and does not match her face at all!

@PA HAIRSTON
    “And Monica, a beautiful lady but she looks much older than her 20 some yrs?”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

Lexus says:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: I was thinking the same thing.

MzNisha2u says:

————————————————————————-

Anna says:

__________________________________________________________________________

:cosign: hellz to the nawl… yall dead wrong, but that ish is freakn hilarious!!! :rofl:

ShoYaRight says:

Damn shame Monica and Sean are the only two properly dressed for the event. How do you get an invitation at a place like that and show up looking like you going to the movies or a concert?

I CAN’T!!!

Well…..

Kandi is a biatch…which I could already tell, but the valet guys told him she basically pointed at her car as if to say “somebody come park my sh!t…didn’t tip.

Fat azz Jazzy Pha (or however you spell his name) pulled up in a bentley and didn’t tip shizz

Hubby had a convo with Big Boi….he was cool…said he was only there to take a few pic and head out..lol

Wacka and Gucci came in Yukons with big ole bodyguards and they’re both tall as hell…Gucci’s chain looks crazier in person

And Nina came with Gucci…. :think:

He said there were groupies hanging out at the front of the hotel waiting for Gucci an ‘em to get out…can you say DESPERATE???

He said Monica was very nice and is even prettier in person…

And…he told me that the rhino’s pants looked as if they were holding his balls hostage… :rofl:

Cinderella says:

@ srv, I think the ENTIRE morning show @ V103 is annoying. Miss Sophia and Wanda are too loud and ghetto. Frank is always bragging, boasting, and name-dropping and Nina is a groupie and sounds congested.

Val says:

gucci mane looks like a bootleg kunta kinte-
    he is soooo :no: cute

Monica stay in Louboutins.. I love that dress- she looks sooo classy
    and i bet i can find those shoes just a lil bit cheaper….researching as we speak…. :pc:

Thetruth32 says:

Mo looks good as always.

Who said Wacka Flocka was cute??? :nono:
    he has nice lip and that about it..

Gucci Mane need some Vaseline in 5,4,3,2,1

ms.truth says:

such a pretty girl with horrible tats. :rolleyes:

Oh and TI and Ludacris were on the guest list but never showed….I don’t blame them :whistle:

tampa813 says:

They havng a dinnr for him like he just finished a tour in Iraq smh.

ms.truth says:

and waka’s body looks a mess. gross. he just looks dirty

shawty lo has the sharpest beard (whatever you call it when it’s connected) that I’ve ever seen. *rubs on his face to see if it’s drawn on*

Ms. Ninalotsofgum showed up too huh? I guess she likes the rumors that her and gucci are an item.

Cinderella says:

renegadesince1985 says:

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

LOL @

@Renegade
    Well yeah I used to like Kandi but I’ve noticed something about her-like a swelled head

Thetruth32 says:

renegadesince1985 says:

Well…..

You can just tell that she is a B.. Kandi is one of those chicks that walk around and think she the Sh**

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Renegade……. :rofl:
    Mo is so dayum pretty.
    Khandi just can’t get right.
    GUCCI!!!!!

AprilRain says:

@Renegade- LMAO at those desperate hoez,,,Why didn’t Tip show?

pinksghetti says:

Wacka Flacka was cute for about a second but not anymore, what happened man? Gucci was cute the other day when he first came out of jail but now he’s looking off too. Monica does look cute. Sean Garret looks dapper but his suit pants are too tight. Big Boi is the best looking man in the pics. Kandi looks nice.

Choco says:

There is this nasty groupie tale about Wacka-smh at kids today but then again you can’t believe everything you read

flsun99 says:

OMGEEE! I kept looking at Waka trying to figure out WHAT he looked like. He’s a freaking Avatar!

allwrightyden says:

He spent all of that money on a “welcome home” party and forgot to get some dayum grease from them lips! :coffee:

ReadTheBlog says:

Khandi looks like the mildly retarted girl in high school that went to all the regular classes that was overdeveloped for her age and all the boys would successfully take advantage of her after school…

BeautifulBliss says:

I don’t blame T.I. and Luda for not showing up at all.
    They don’t need that press. The ones who showed up obviously need it and want it.

KaraZ says:

With the exception of Big Boi, all of these men are giving me homosexual vibes

ReadTheBlog says:

Sean Garret looks like a Mike Tyson look alike.

That ain’t good

flsun99 says:

ReadTheBlog says:

———
    Now that was funny as h*ll! My co-workers are wondering what I am laughing at.

CivilEngineer says:

PRAISE GOD!! I’m done with finals!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

___________________________________________________

Why did I just yell! My coworker ran in here like somethin was wrong! Damn you straight to hell RTB!

@RTB Yep Yep
    @KARA Z I agree…

MZN says:

This goes on to show you just how hood Monica is. What is she doing at an event like that? I wouldn’t be caught dead at some “coming home” party. And what exactly are we celebrating? This is so whack and everyone that attended is whack. Is this what we are celebrating in the black community?

The reason why Monica looks so old is because of that ghetto life she is living. Yes, the ghetto life will make you look run down because there is no positivity what so ever. Example… look at her situation… her man is out there gallivanting around with some whores, with his filthy looking self, embarrassing her, while she’s at home being a mother. And you know she’s embarrassed, especially since we all know about it. She’s not at peace with herself. You can tell!

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I just felt like saying that. Have a lovely afternoon!

ReadTheBlog says:

sorry y’all :rofl:

Choco says:

Im so pissed off yall I need some luck prayer please I have misplaced my Rayban shades and my blackberry all in one week tore my house up looking for them both please send me some good luck so I can find my belongings – thanks in advance for those of you who do…

TruGemini says:

Gucci DAYUM :hurl:
    Wacka DAYUM :hump:
    Big Boi DAYUM :heart:

That is all….

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

How yall gone act like you never heard of a family memeber getting a cookout or dinner to celebrate his release from jail??? Dont act. LOL. At least Gucci paid for the party and if its his party, why cant he dress however he wants to?? Mardi Gras beeds and all. He does need a case load of blistex though.

Waka does look slow. He has potential to be cute if he would, hit the gym because he body looks mushy, laser off all them tattoes, stop being a mouth breather, and sit his ass down somewhere. Looking like Lurch. Ugh!!

Shawty Lo always looks like his breath always STINKS!! YUK!! With his magic marker face.

Big Boi is always hot to death. Sean Garret is rocking that Extra Medium Couture. :nono:

allwrightyden says:

MZN :claps:
    RTB :rofl:

Redeemed777 says:

@CHOCO

What model of the RayBan shades do you have? I love those Wayfarers!

TruGemini says:

@RTB #50 – Girl you betta shut up!! :lolol:
    I order you right now :kona:

Khadi do look like she’d give it up between classes behind the trailors.

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I send you my good luck prayer. I kind of know how you feel but in a less inexpensive way. I gave my daugher my new umbrella because I already had one. I got my hair done for Mothers Day and it’s been raining ever since. I still can’t find that darn umbrella, but too lazy to buy a new one because I know it’s going to show up. :lol:

allwrightyden says:

@sugarpiehoneybunn :rofl:

tampa813 says:

Lol@RTB why did that remind me of Rickey Smiley when he’d joke about that retarded cheerleadr.

MZN, yeah Mo definitely keeps it too hood. You are who you associate with.

Ebony says:

I’m so happy to see Monica in a skirt. It’s been 80 degrees in GA for a minute and she was still wearing sweater, jeans, and boots :blink:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I’m out so yall have a good one!

@Redeemed
    Girl I don’t even know but they have large frames and I spent 125.00 on them mofos making me wanna get home owners insurance real quick and file a damn claim smh

@Anna
    Thanks boo that’s what I’m hoping that they will show up it’s driving me mad becuz I always makes sure they are where they are supposed to be—
    :cry:

Ebony says:

Big Boi :hump: he is so effing sexy

I met him in high schoola and he was so sweet and humble :hump:

Anna says:

This system is going slow.
    What’s up w/the igloo one?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Does it mean “Your Cell or Mine”?

We’se respectable Negros @Gucci…none of our family has ever been in jail because were all perfect and if they were in jail we wouldn’t visit them or attend their welcome home dinner unless’n ofcourse it was our child…

/sarcasm

They all look good. Even SG in his smedium suit.

ggouch says:

Please tell Nina…I find Gucci’s lips disturbingly stretched out….

ReadTheBlog says:

_________________________________________________________________

Wnere is the emoticons for “Oh No YOU did’nt” and “you need a whoopin” :rofl:

/sarcasm

_________________________________________________________________

:lol: Heyy OTB.

What’s the latest with Red somebody and White Guhl, etc?

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

SMH at the rich folk not tipping. I hate cheap assholes.

Kandi is one of them chicks that hangs around with a bunch of loser females so she is the best of the bunch and is used to running them h*es in her circle. She has to be a b*tch at all times to keep her squad in check. Its hard to turn that b*tchy attitude off like she is supposed to, when she is around other people. She will continue to be a b*tch until she finds a new set of pals that aren’t what she considers “not on her level.” Her outfit is OK but I still dont like her joker smile. Scary!!

Monica is looking cute and yes she is hood. Why else would she be there?? I still love her though for being true to herself. Hollywood folks aint all that anyway!!

I hope this chick is Gucci’s girlfriend because he needs somebody to pick up where his mama left off. He definitly needs some TLC. Love you Gucci. BURRR!! LOL

Well I must say its nice to see an un-photshopped of Kandi. This is what she really looks like to me…

:hump: @Waka.

Dont you think I’m handsome @Gucci..in his *voice* :lolol:

ggouch says:

renegadesince1985 says:

My hubby works at that hotel and had some very interesting things to say….lol
    _____________________________________________________
    spill the beans rene

lmao! you mean Redbone, Hicky Boy, and Whyte Ghul!!! lol,
    @Man- Do you think Kand is pretty? Just wondering, My male co-workers dont…. I always have to get a guys opinion…

ggouch says:

/sarcasm
    ____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*waves* Hey @Mirs.

Same ole same ole. Red still dirty, Guhl still nasty (and ugly)+ Hickey still trying. These are not creatures of change obviously.

Igloos…Ultimate Bricks and Ice, no?

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: Deeeeeead @ RTB I promise you there was a girl like that @ my school. Chick was stacked BUT was slower than a fat snail……..smh

ajonesy says:

i like monicas shoes and bag too. but i liked it better the first time she wore that combo at some basketball game.

she needs to switch it up. smh.

*up looking at Mo’s pics if anybody is wondering*

qtipthecat says:

Whacka Flocka is whack.
    Great, now we will be flooded with Gucci’s garbage again on the radio. Thank God for CD’s and IPODS.
    I love Big Boi and Monica, but what are they doing here with this bunch of freakin Losers.
    and to SG. Heroes in a half shell….Turtle Power! His suit looks like he shouldn’t have put it in the dryer.

ReadTheBlog says:

WHo was running TAGS while Kandi was out eating pinkytoe crab salad?

lmao! you mean Redbone, Hicky Boy, and Whyte Ghul!!! lol,
    __________________________________________________________

:rofl: Yea, them. :rofl: You can see how good I am with names, huh? :lol:

SugarPie you pegged Kandi’s ass to a tee!

*waves* Hey @Mirs.

______________________________________________________________

@APRIL RAIN
    “Do you think Kand is pretty? Just wondering, My male co-workers dont…. I always have to get a guys opinion…”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She’s ok. She has a really big mouth.

*feigns ignorance*

Why y’all laffing?

Stop pretending that its not like an AKA meeting on Sandra Rose. Sandra need to ban these gravis and put up real pics so we can do some paper bag testing round this mugg. :coffee:

ggouch says:

:rofl: tooooooooooooooooooo funny OTB & QTTC

*feigns ignorance*

Why y’all laffing?

_________________________________________________________________

:rofl: You on ya way to the :kona:

@Man, you fuc.king perplex me!

Kandi is okay?!?! Now, I’m one of the more liberal posters…but even I would call an ugly spade an ugly spade… thats if I judged physical appearance, but I dont so… yeah, Kandi, :nono:

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “My screen isnt displaying the one where a 29yo(?) Monica looks anywhere near old….”

I was thinking the SAME thing. She looks EXACTLY the same as the day she came out…. EXACTLY! You could take a photo from her in the mid-90’s and her now and put hem under a microscope and still not be able to tell the difference.

I mean, she’s hood and tatted up, but she don’t look no near old.

ggouch says:

OutsidetheBox says: *feigns ignorance* Why y’all laffing?

___________________________________________________________
    OUT of FLucking CONTROL

*just cleared cache*

:shocked:

Damn Civil….you looking kinda right in that pic round….Nice :thumbsup:

I aint trying to be in that lil hot ass kona so…

*sits on fangas*

@Man, yes she does lol.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: OTB always cuttin up

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “you fuc.king perplex me!

_______________________________________________________________________________

**looking at her again**

Yeah, she’s ok. I mean, she has NO CLUE what to do with that bird nest… “hair.”

But, she has a good shape, not all wrinkled and stuff. Good teeth. She’s ok. :shrugs:

:yes: @Man….and I would go so far as to say..not really hood per se…

I dont like tattoos on my women and I dont have any but it is so prevalent ACROSS ALL INCOME AND CLASS LEVELS that I think we’d do well to stop calling Monica “hood”. The very same chicks calling her hood prolly got paw prints in the nether regions and some “eraser” tatts from 8th grade *shrugs*

AprilRain says:

Naw, it’s the eyebrows and koolaid red bangs…..

Did Gucci wear the same t-shirt he rocked during his stay to the dinner??? He look so crispy and dusty!! I am loving Monica’s shoes though

You know what @Man…youre right. not ugly at all…its the things on her that are unkind to my eyes.

I thought Excape Kandi was cute.

THIS! @#105. Them eyebrows do something mean to me. I want to tell on her…but who? :shrug:

lol, you can tell jack nickelson she stole his brows!!!!! lmfao

ReadTheBlog says:

Monica does look like a 40 year old woman in the face. She’s alwasy look ‘older’ – it’s that short hair.

@Man
    Well I would think Kandi having a big mouth would be a good thing unless>>>

I agree with Krysi I saw Civil and was like HA he lucky he not in my neck of the woods….

lol, you can tell jack nickelson she stole his brows!!!!! lmfao
    ________________________________________________________________

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “and I would go so far as to say..not really hood per se…

Waka’s ass is hood. Michelle “Nazi” McGhee is hood. Monica got a few tatts professing her love for Christ and her boys…”

Her having tattoos aren’t what make her hood in and of themselves. Monica IS JUST HOOD. PERIOD. She talk hood, look hood, hang with the hood in the hood. Ain’t no shame in that. That’s just what she is.

**I love it when you talk about how you like your women :yes: **

Krysi-yyyyyy…I am going to slap you for your #9 if i see you round townnnnnnn yes ma’am!!!

Choco says:

Kandi’s face reminds me of a clown and that’s all I will say on her!

:rofl: @April!!!

Why I love Jack! Thats my old white man crush! LOLLOLOLOL

@CHOCO
    “Well I would think Kandi having a big mouth would be a good thing unless>>>…”

NO… big LIPS are cool. A big MOUTH means lots and lots of teeth.
    **shudders**

ggouch says:

Actually Wack-ka-floppa look a lil slow around the eyes too, while y’all talkin abt kandi!! I betcho spit is sitting in the corners of his mouth

AprilRain says:

mirsmommy, is that a Panther? Imma Panther! Penasco Panther that is :)

I know you do @Man. *winks* And yeah, Monica is hood and “aint no secret (me and) Jeezy love a hood bit.ch” :lolol:

“big LIPS are cool. A big MOUTH means lots and lots of teeth.”

Sho’ you right! Big lips, they love; lots of teeth, they loathe.

mirsmommy, is that a Panther? Imma Panther! Penasco Panther that is
    _____________________________________________________________________

:yes: It’s a panther. I love black panthers. Shoot, I damn near want one as a pet. :lol:

_______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Yo a** is crazy. :rofl:

Ms. Thickness says:

@meanNsurly EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR GRAVATR I DIE LAUGHING..IS THAT YOUR DOG?

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “I know you do @Man. *winks* And yeah, Monica is hood and “aint no secret (me and) Jeezy love a hood bit.ch”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

A hood chick is cool from time to time but I prefer ladies.

They are an exquiste delicacy….MMMMMMmmmmmmmm :yes:

@April!!!

Why I love Jack! Thats my old white man crush! LOLLOLOLOL
    ——————————-

OMG!! That’s nasty :shocked: I’m Playin, he’s cool.

———————————————————————-

you sEEnt it?? :eek:

“I betcho spit is sitting in the corners of his mouth”

:shotsfired1:

Only when he rolling. :snort:

@Man
    Gotcha : )

@Mirs
    Have you seen the show on animal planet about how some wild animals owners get attacked-this one episode had this beautiful black panther and the owner was feeding him like she always but this time he attacked and had her head in his mouth smh the cop had to shoot the cat in order to get the woman’s head out of his mouth she was devastated by the loss of her panther she really loved him…

@Krysi…the way them eyes bugged on that Rhino quip? :rofl:

I was saying it all with you:

“Gucci!”

“FLOCKA!”

and then I got to that “RHINO surprise” and you floored me.

This is America: Land of Retributions. Watch out. :coffee:

AprilRain says:

It’s a panther. I love black panthers. Shoot, I damn near want one as a pet.
    *******************
    may I suggest you get a Black Cat, like a house cat, it wont turn on you and rip ur face off…jk

@Man
    Gotcha : )

@Mirs
    ____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: I love black panthers, but from a distance. :lol: I ain’t that stupid to really have one as a pet, unless I get all it’s teeth pulled, and get his big a** declawed. :lol:

dcwife1622 says:

On another site they called Mo’s shoes the Obama’s……..Sandra can you find out the name of her CL’s?

AprilRain says:

It’s a panther. I love black panthers. Shoot, I damn near want one as a pet.
    *******************
    _________________________________________________________________

:lol: Girl, I know better, but I can always want. :lol: You wanna hear something crazy? I can’t stand effin house cats!!! :lol: I’m a true dog person, but I love me some big wild a** tigers and panthers.

AprilRain says:

love black panthers, but from a distance. I ain’t that stupid to really have one as a pet, unless I get all it’s teeth pulled, and get his big a** declawed.

**********************

That sounds good to me!

@APRIL RAIN

I know someone that can get you a pet panther…

AprilRain says:

Girl, I know better, but I can always want. You wanna hear something crazy? I can’t stand effin house cats!!! I’m a true dog person, but I love me some big wild a** tigers and panthers.
    *********************************************

Yea that sounds trippy, You prolly like how they are powerfull and stuff?!?! How come you no likey House cats? They are my fav!!!!

*side eye*

Shameless self promotion much? :coffee:

AprilRain says:

@Man- Yea right…. no u don’t!!!! Mirsmommy wants one with no teeth and claws…lol, that sounds funny!!

@Mirs
    Okay just wanted to give that bit of info cuz there was another story on the same show about a man who was a tiger trainer for Barnum and Bailey back in the day and there was a fire on set and the trainer was passed out and one his tigers came and rescued him he then started a retreat for tigers in Florida and none of his tigers have ever turned on him-he was really deep and ish talking about you have to respect them and worship them but oddly his haven’t attacked him knocks on wood

Don’t ask me why telling you all this LMAO

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@APRIL RAIN

I know someone that can get you a pet panther…
    __________________________________________________________

:rofl: Are you being fresh? :rofl: Or is my mind in the gutter?

*side eye*

Shameless self promotion much?
    ————————–

Girl, what chu talkin!!!! I have a hard time reading between the lines with you sometimes ! You think deep, like one of my sisters.

@APRIL RAIN
    “Yea right…. no u don’t!!!! Mirsmommy wants one with no teeth and claws…lol, that sounds funny!!”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Well, they COME with teeth and claws so she’ll have to find a way to take care of that. But I know some people…

Krysi J says:

This is America: Land of Retributions. Watch out.
    ———————————————————-

hmmmmmmmmmmm I thought this was the land of “my hood WAY harder than yours” even though you come from the jungles of africa, u ain bout that LIFE… :coffee:

its the land of consequences and repercussions

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “*side eye*

Shameless self promotion much?”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I hate people like that too!

Them and people that are CONDESCENDING (that means they talk down to people). Two of my pet peeves…

@MIRS
    LMAO your mind is in the gutter but I wanna know y….

@OTB
    Okay Im confused like April what do you mean obviously MAN get’s clue us in pls….

@April :lolol:

I’m talking about man and that panther find…I’m being womanish…dont mind me.

@Man, I was talking about you though! :rofl: And maybe you were talking about me…”CONDESCENDING” :rofl:

Choco says:

Okay yall trippn in here now :rofl:

@MIRS
    LMAO your mind is in the gutter but I wanna know y….
    ___________________________________________________________________

:lol: My mind stay in the gutter, but I just don’t say nuthin. :lol:

:rofl: @krysi! Baddest one, hit my hand! :rofl:

My hood hot! Your hood not!

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “I was talking about you though! And maybe you were talking about me…”CONDESCENDING””

I knew you were talking about me. I just wanted to see if you would continue to be “indirect” with me. LOL.

I knew it wouldn’t last long.

Naw, I was just fuggin around with the Condscending…

AprilRain says:

oh ok, @choco, see I’m with you , I never get it, I’m always the one laughing 5 min after the joke!! lol

@MIRS MOMMY
    “I know someone that can get you a pet panther…
    __________________________________________________________

Are you being fresh? Or is my mind in the gutter?”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Naw, I’m for real.

I mean, if you serious and chit.

Why y’all tripping? Y’all know Man got some kind of big cat under that keyboard! @Flo has already confirmed it!

He always going on and on about it (or maybe we are?) so I naturally assumed he was offering it up..as a pet…

But turns out he wasnt being his ole mannish self. He was being real.

*Trey Songz voice* @Man Forgivveeeee me!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIRS MOMMY
    “I know someone that can get you a pet panther…
    __________________________________________________________

Are you being fresh? Or is my mind in the gutter?”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Naw, I’m for real.

I mean, if you serious and chit.
    _____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: If I bring another four-legged animal in my house, my Husband gon put all our a**es out!! :rofl: Especially a damn man-eating panther. :rofl:

ggouch says:

(comes in and sniffs the air…)…in my huggy bear voice: I think there some flirt-tatious-ness going on up in here…

Sandra, are we allowed to frantenize?

*chuckles* The men always get my slickness @Man…and then they later tell me something to the effect of “You got a slick ass mouth. Gone get you fuc.ked up one’a’these days”

:lolol:

Ashley says:

…..welcome home dinner huh? Hopefully this is welcome home “for good”. These rappers need to stay their butts out of jail

Choco says:

Man got a big cat with a big fro???

mirsmommy says:

But turns out he wasnt being his ole mannish self. He was being real.
    _______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: I thought he was talkin bout the same thing. That’s why I had to ask if it was him being fresh, or if my dirty mind was playing tricks on me. :lol:

Choco says:

Man got a big cat with a big fro???
    _____________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

:lol: I’m like that too, sometimes. :lol:

@Man

yea im glad that was a joke…

az condscending az yo azz is?? :waiting:

@ OTB

*draws line in the dirt with right foot*

cross this line and its ON

*sucks teeth*

Forget ‘chu @Choc!!! :rofl:

Man “got a big dic.k and know how to use it”!!!! Google that song, y’all! I hate it. Its stuck in my head!!!!

ggouch says:

Gucci reveled on Frank Ski that he is an avid reader and was actually an honor roll student. When asked why more of his younger fan base know those things about him…Gucci stated in his country grammar type way: That he just focuses on the music that make people want to move. It’s about the beats.

Translation: Parents I don’t have time to tell your children that I read to better myself…I instead prefer to perpetuate the idea that to be SMART…IT IS JUST NOT COOL

Krysi J says:

Man got a big cat with a big fro???
    ———————————————–

Choco says:

“got a big dic.k and know how to use it
    ________________________________
    Sha BOING BOING!

Awww @Gouch!

I dont agree. Quite the opposite actually…My nephew wrote Gucci a letter (they share the same birthday) and he responded with nothing but encouragement and talks of college and such (even though the Family know better; I dont care what y’all say: College is NOT for everyone, but I digress…)

I think he is telling the parents: raise your own d.amn kids; you had ‘em. :lolol:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I would NOT refer to my “member” as a big “cat”…. panther or otherwise.

**see what a nucca get for tryin to help…**

OOOHHH, Now I get it!!! LMAO

@Man
    Okay then what do you call it MANDINGO, Mr.T or SHAFT :rofl:

@April
    Honey bunny you are not allowed anymore blonde moments today :grin:

@KRYSI
    “yea im glad that was a joke…

az condscending az yo azz is?? ”

I’m not condescending…I’m just smarter than most people. :shrugs:

I vote SHAFT :rofl:

Catch up @April! :rofl:

Awww @Gouch!

I think he is telling the parents: raise your own d.amn kids; you had ‘em.
    ____________________________________________________________________

I agree. Parents do need to raise their own kids. :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KRYSI
    “yea im glad that was a joke…

az condscending az yo azz is?? ”

I’m not condescending…I’m just smarter than most people.
    ____________________________________________________________________

I vote SHAFT

Catch up @April!
    _____________________________________________

Choco says:

Well I like MANDINGO cuz it has MAN in it but then again I like Mr. T cuz my name begins with T- lmao lol :yes:

dcwife1622 says:

@GGouch

I remember Jeezy was doing an interview about the beef between him and Gucci and Jeezy said that this street ghetto Gucci is not the person he remembers from the So Icey days.. He said Radric was a nice boy..a lame and I believe it….. it’s too bad that Kanye, Common and a few others are true to themselves and not studio gangsters….

————————————————————————-

Now GUCCI…. :waiting: I ain saying you weren’t an honor roll student, but come on now……press conference……self written statement…..”skreets” “skronger” “ExsCreamly”…….somebody lying? :shrugs: or your english teacher deserves an F for FRAUD. I LOVE YOU STILL THO….if you were my homeboy I would have clowned your azz the same…WORSE actually.

@CHOCO
    “Okay then what do you call it MANDINGO, Mr.T or SHAFT ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

I refer to it as “dat nicca.” This is me talking to my girl…

“Hey boo, dat nicca want to do you something.”
    “You know dat nicca like that dress you wearing.”
    “Dat nicca want a kiss…”

Chit like that.

That’s the same chit I tell myself! *^5 Man*

I’m done with y’all fools today! Got the Facilities folks walking by talking about me in Spanish ‘ cause I’m laughing…they don’t know I speak Spanglish! I’m ‘bout to go in on ‘em …..in Ebonics!!! I :heart: my job!!!!

Bye y’all!

:cya: @ OTB

Krysi J says:

I think he is telling the parents: raise your own d.amn kids; you had ‘em.
    ———————————————————————

O-KKK!!

@MAN
    Okay Okay Im digging it (whipsers to self) it should be diggin in me I kid I kid

*sits back down*

Wait a minute, wait a minute…I was first intro’d to “lames” by the great city of ATL and trust and believe Gucci is NOT a lame. A murderer, a smart business man, a sometime ig-nant Black man…all those things…lame not included!

And I love Jeezy so y’all know its taking something out of me to say that. *clutches vintage necklace I got off eBay* [(c) Daisy]

@OTB
    CYA IM OUT TO YALL BE SAFE>>>>

CivilEngineer says:

These comments :lol:

Thanks @Krysi & Choco :D

DEAD DEAD DEAD @#182 Cause I know that ninja aint lying!!!!

I’m leaving for real now!

@Civil
    Uh no boo thank you :yes:

AprilRain says:

lol @ OTB…. “Esta muchacha no tienen veruenza aqi platicando con la computer” hahahahha :bye:

@Man, that is toooo funny!

__________________________________________________

:lol: Interpret please. :lol:

Si! @April

?entrometido alot? @them! :lolol: Spanglish; I know!

*waves*

dcwife1622 says:

@OTB 187….

Well I think his back was against the wall when he killed that guy…

‘Cause when my back’s against the wall, n!gga I react / Secretly though, I know you admire that / You wish you had the balls to fire back….
    (c) Jay-Z…

@Mirs…something about this girl having no sense talking to the computer…LOL I think.

Agreed @DC. A lame is a stretch for me though….

Krysi J says:

Got any brothers Civil?….

*Sandra you need a bat ya eyelashes emoticon*

Val says:

so- just an fyi.. i found those shoes Moe is wearing :champ: … for $215.00

for those interested.

Si! @April

?entrometido alot? @them! Spanglish; I know!

*waves*
    _________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

AprilRain says:

Oh my goodness, that was funny as h3ll!!!! Yea she pretty much got it right, and I to cannot stand Tremetidos! Your good girl, real good :)

@CHOCO
    “…it should be diggin in me…”

…stop tempting me….

___________________________________________________________

Krysi J says:

Got any brothers Civil?….

*Sandra you need a bat ya eyelashes emoticon*
    ———————–

H3ll yea, that would be the shyt!

@KRYSI
    “Got any brothers Civil?….

*Sandra you need a bat ya eyelashes emoticon*”

:shocked:

Now how you goin just do that in my face like that? I thought you was my E-boo :love: and chit.

cutiepie32 says:

Mo always looks hot and always got haters sick to there stomachs lol.

:wtf: :rollseyes:

Anyway, @man, you were just flirting with Choco fool!

@APRIL RAIN
    “Anyway, @man, you were just flirting with Choco fool!”

No, Choco flirted with me and I kindly asked her not to “tempt me.” Due to my “E-lationship™” that I take very seriously.

———————————————————————-

Man don’t start up this shyt today… :waiting: remember…the “I only wanted to hit” comment.

ms.truth says:

and waka’s body looks a mess. gross. he just looks dirty

************************************************

He is so cute but he looks disgusting from the chin down.

SangriaSugar says:

:rofl: @ these comments…Ya’ll were acting a fool

@KRYSI J
    “Now how you goin just do that in my face like that? I thought you was my E-boo and chit.

———————————————————————-

Man don’t start up this shyt today… remember…the “I only wanted to hit” comment.”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

What? Oh yeah…

..girl you know I was just playin. You know how I get when it’s late and I’m tired and had somethin to drank and chit. Don’t be like that. You know I ain’t mean dat chit.

U MY QUEEEEEN GUHL!

AprilRain says:

lol @ Krysi remembering the comment! I’m out, have a nice evening everyone :0)

I saw Monica’s stylist Shun Melson in Saks at Phipps last weekend and she was pulling looks for Gucci. Nice stuff (I peeked in her shopping bag). She said she was styling him this week when he gets out. I wonder what happened? He looks like he’s still wearing prison issue gear. :shrug:

@SANDRA
    “I saw Monica’s stylist Shun Melson in Saks at Phipps last weekend and she was pulling looks for Gucci. Nice stuff (I peeked in her shopping bag). She said she was styling him this week when he gets out. I wonder what happened? He looks like he’s still wearing prison issue gear.”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

“You can lead a horse to water….”

I actually have MORE respect for Gucci for not relying on a “stylist.”

Something about grown azz “gangsta” rapper having a “stylist”. It’s just….it’s just not….the chit ain’t right. :no:

Kandi Burruss is about to log in and address a few of you haters personally. :lol:

ajonesy says:

she needs to switch it up. smh.

************************************************

When you spend damn near $6,000 on a bag and shoes, you wear them as often as you like. :coffee:

CivilEngineer says:

@Krysi…sorry just me and my big sis!

:lol: @Choco & Man…yall did A LOT today!

dallas214 says:

My girl Monica is def look hot and classy as usual…Monica is REAL…some of you cant take it. Yall want her to be this hollywood bish and that just aint her. Why not celebrate the release a new begining / fresh start of your your friend? Why not surround him with well wishes and uplifiting encouragement? I swear, some of yall are a trip. Monica is there becuz A) she wants to be and B) thats just the kinda chick she is….and whoever sd she talk hood, really? U just lost all crediability with that statement. Keep standing Monica…ya boy jwhit214 got ya back! Ignore the hataz

And yall get off Kandi….She is one of the sweetest and realest celebs u will meet. Pretty much all the female celebs from Atl are down to earth and keep it 100

DEAD at Sandra’s statement about Waka Flaka…he is cute but def needs to hit the gym lol

¿¿¿ ???

What? Oh yeah…

U MY QUEEEEEN GUHL!

———————————————————————

:rolleyes:

BYE YALL….!!!

Civil………..Brothers….let me know. :wink:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Well dayum Sandra!

1. If Kandi really wanted to address her haters she either had to log on earlier or hit this mug after dark.

2. I wouldn’t give a damn
    if she spent six bucks, its hers she can wear it all she likes.

3. Go ‘head Civil, I got one left. Hope you felt good about yours and that new pic.. Uhm, yeah.

yvonne79 says:

*Coming out of lurk mode*
    Civil, you’re looking mighty tasty in that picture. Got a chick thinking about palming your head. I kid, I kid….kinda…but not really :blink:

Ebony says:

@ Kandi

Fly above :coffee:

Val says:

located Moe’s shoes @

:champ:
    for those interested

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ Ms. Rose, So you and Kandi are back cool after you told everybody her store was going out of business, she got pissed and started hanging out at the store for a coulple of weeks to prove you wrong???

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Somebody is mad at yall for talking about Monica. LOL!!!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

***********************************************

Don’t ever assume because when you assume, U make an ASS out of U. :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I read all the comments and where is anyone “hating”?? I think the general consensus was noone liked her stank ass attitude according to observations made by Rene’s hubby. He ain’t got no reason to lie on the chic. :coffee:

Ebony says:

Wait, who is running TAGS if Kandi is commenting on SR :coffee:

Val says:

@ Sandra Rose
    I hope she does come on so that we can inquire on her record deal**coughs** and when she’s coming out with another annoying song-
    wait, let me go get my pen and paper so that I can take notes…
    :kona:

Val says:

Ebony – you are sic today huh? LMAO @ all your comments

yvonne79 says:

Maaaan, I think I’m going back to lurk mode. :cya:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL @ Ms Rose!! Why I got to be an ASS because I asked a question?? A question that you DID NOT answer… :waiting:

SangriaSugar says:

:lol: Somebody mad

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ SangriaSugar
    OKAY!!! Aint they. :rofl:

iscream says:

@ Civil

You are a nice looking man ;) I know you have a few fans not trying to step on any toes but just wanted to say that. You’re one of the cooler dudes on here.

@ Sandra >>>>here<<<< about the shoes. Never understood why people feel celebs are suppose to wear their shoes once and throw them out. I wear shoes I've had since last year. Still this year :lol: celebs are just people who are well known.

@ Kandi.
    :popcorn: I didn't read the comments yet but I can't wait to see if you really go in… or are you just loggin in today because your show is about to start again? <- I don't know when it airs which is why I put the ?

Ttyl

KaraZ says:

… Nobody in my family has ever been arrested or in jail. :shrugs:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

You must not know everybody in your family

CivilEngineer says:

Thanks for all the compliments! Yall know just how to make a dark nigga blush :lol:

@ Val: NICE link! Thanks! :)

SangriaSugar says:

Congrats on finishing finals Civil

dcwife1622 says:

****************************************

According to Val’s link, they are Christian Louboutin Bianca Patent Leather Slingbacks black-coral which retail for $1,426. I have a friend who owns every pair of CL heels they made except for the boots. She has a closet reserved just for her shoes. She can tell you exactly what month and year they each came out.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

*******************************************

You’re not an ass. That was meant as a joke. To answer your question: we never fell out. I was just the messenger in that situation. :coffee:

iscream says:

Sandra,

Did you sponser any of those shoes… :coffee:

iscream says:

@ Civil

You’re welcome Hun.

And the more I hear about you (via SR members on twitter) the more I like you. If I ever have a fantasy affair from fantasy boo Mr. Sean Carter I may have to step on some e-toes up in here :lol:

Your mom should be proud because you seem to be a well rounded young man. I wish you nothing but blessings and cont’d success. :)

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Val, where is the link? And Sandra, how can you let Val upstage your friend, Sara, the fashionista, the blogger, the show connesuir…? Where is Sara, on vacation? :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

**shoe connesuir**

starstatus says:

The event looked so classy but not everybody did. He designed it nicely.

Gucci would look better if his skin tone was more evened, had a better hair cut, and had chapstick for his lips

Wacka just needed his dreads redone.

Monica gained weight and thats a good thing. She looked lovely.

sanaas says:

Love Kandi and Mo they have been good friends since childhood and support each other.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ Ms Rose
    Oh ok!! My bad. LMAO!! I thought I was finna get a e-whooping :blink:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:waiting:

Daisy says:

I need to clear my cookies to see Civil’s new pic

@sandra what size shoe does your friend wear :coffee:

@topic :rofl: Yall went in like only the SR fam can do!

Daisy says:

Ok I cleared my cookies and still dont see Civils new pic :mad: based on the comments I thought it was new :confused:

KaraZ says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

You must not know everybody in your family
    —————————–

Actually I do know all legitimate members of both sides of my family, first, second and third cousins.

Most of them live at home, were prison is NO fun and is not somewhere anywhere is willing to go, the kind of prison where it’s your family’s responsible for you and your upkeep and the government isn’t even providing a bed for your to sleep in much less food for you to eat.

Anna says:

Daisy says:

~~~~~
    I don’t think I have cleared my cookies at home in a minute. I can see my e-nephews pic and he looks very handsome.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Maybe she’s waiting until TAGS closes :coffee:

CivilEngineer says:

:love: @Iscream…THANKS AGAIN!! I clearly need to step my reading game up and purchase your book. I’ve read some great reviews of it

:lol: @Daisy…am I in a black tshirt?

CivilEngineer says:

And thanks Auntee Anna!! :lol:

Daisy says:

@Civil or Anna oh thats the pic I been seeing where you holding a camera or phone in your hand? I thought you loaded a new pic based on a few comments today. #carryon my bad :D

Anna says:

CivilEngineer says:

And thanks Auntee Anna!!
    ~~~~~~
    Now you know if it were a baby pic of you Auntie would say “Bless His Heart”. LOL. My sis said she saw someones infant and she said “Oh”. :rolf: laughing that she does not know the polite thing to say. OH, Isn’t that what Dorothy said when her house fell to the ground. :lol:

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Yesssss mr civil…..u are a handsome man indeed. :yes:

Dead @ yall azzes….. :rofl:

Mskay….. :hug:

speakinmymind says:

heh yall!!! i love the new look SandraRose. my job blocked the site so i can’t cut up during the day anymore and i’m so tired when i get home at night that i usually just read the comments and laugh!

i would hate to wake up next to Gucci…he prolly has all kindsa crust in the corners of his mouth! :hurl:

WockaFlockaLame looks like he’s two genes short of being a Neanderthal.

#thatisall

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:hug: back @ Cinn

Ms.kaylamomma says:

The First 48 is on :woot:

Anna says:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

The First 48 is on
    ~~~~
    I am watching the Cavs and Boston. It’s almost halftime score 45(tied)

getyourhandouttamypocket says:

Monica’s shoes are too cute and they look even better with that purse.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Speakin….yo azz aint been home in awhile……so u deserve >>> :kona: :lol: heyyyy welcome back.

Daisy says:

I am watching Greys and the Game. I am going to watch TI on Larry King next thank God for DVRs :D

Hey Speak *waves*

NOLA says:

Kandi was at the school where I work last week for career day. She had those same shoes on.

ms.truth says:

I’m glad Kandi cut her hair… The long hair gave her an extra 3 inches on her forehead. :coffee:

Kandi, if you do join the commenters today, keep the short hair please.

ms.truth says:

Kandi, if you do join the commenters today, keep the short hair please.

*************************************************

I guess she chickened out. Did anybody watch T.I. on Larry King Live?

DJ DCeezy says:

how tall is Monica? Heels or not I know Gucci and Waka gotta be 6’4ish… so how tall is she?

Grownman says:

I love Monica, but sometimes I don’t understand her logic in things. Her album is the hottest R/B album out right and she’d rather hang around ATL doing doing some minor things instead of getting her self on TV and promoting her album. Maybe I should mind my own business, but her potential to be thee voice of this generation is huge. Mo looks nice though.

attorneymom says:

Sandra writes, “Rumor has it that V-103 Morning show producer Nina Brown and Gucci Mane are secretly dating. But you didn’t hear that from me.”

*********************************************************************

It isn’t a secret. She said it on the radio. Frankski was cross-examining her about her “love” for Gucci. It seemed that she was holding it down for her man. I hope Mr. Gucci appreciates her efforts.

attorneymom says:

Sidebar: I am so mad at Waka Flocka. Did he have tatt his body up like that? Blank stare. He looks dirty with his cute behind.

CivilEngineer says:

MORNING FAM!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! :danban:

Daisy says:

Monica has been on several TV outlets promoting her cd she has been a road warrior over the past few mths she has not just been chillin n the A!

Morning/TGIF :danban:

Sandra u know I watched the KANG last night on Larry King :heart:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Heyyyyyyy Civil!!!!!!

pointhimout says:

Nina brown’s with Gucci? wow, and side eye. Monica looks good, as always.

FloridaChick813 says:

Happy Friday :koolaid:

Daisy says:

CivilEngineer says:

Hey BROWN!!! ;)

pointhimout says:

@ daisy. oh ok.

flsun99 says:

Civil you are MAD CUTE…son!

Good morning all! I’m so freaking glad it’s Friday I can hardly contain myself. I’m Prom shoe shopping with my youngest daughter this weekend. Looking forward to some MUCH needed Mother/Daughter(s) time with my favorite girls.
    Have a good one!

ggouch says:

Good morning SR Family. Happy Friday.

ggouch says:

HEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Civil…..(looking longingly at new gravi..side-eyeing the newbies showing you love)

CivilEngineer says:

HEY GG!

Thanks @flsun!

attorneymom says:

Daisy writes, “Nina is not really dating Gucci that is a joke and I friends with one of her BFFs.”
    **********
    Oh okay, well that is some hellava acting by Nina Brown because she had me convinced that she & Gucci were an item.

pointhimout says:

OMG how did i miss this? DEAD DEAD DEAD @50. back off Kandi. yeah, i’ll admit something seems different about her, but I wont completely stop being team kandi just yet.

FUN-NY.

MandaPanda0408 says:

:lame:

aniyvwiya says:

Gucci’s chain is f**kin stupid