Premiere: Dirty Money ft. T.I., Rick Ross – Hello, Good Morning

Sean “Puffy” Combs was one of the notable music industry veterans who didn’t bother to visit rapper T.I. when he was locked up inside a federal prison last year. I hear T.I. took notes on who didn’t stop by — those notes includes everyone except for rapper Nelly who drove his tour bus to Arkansas to visit the rubber band man.

So it’s interesting to see that T.I. agreed to appear on this Dirty Money track and in the video. These chicks are extremely boring to me. I still don’t understand why Sean signed them. He should really give up the music thing and focus on his other ventures.

44 Responses to “Premiere: Dirty Money ft. T.I., Rick Ross – Hello, Good Morning”

this song annoys me.

TruGemini says:

Not only are they boring but are way too manufactored…yeah most artists are, but their’s is too obvious which make them look like clowns. Can’t stand Diddy…can’t hate on how he’s played the game, but still think he wack as hell…

Ebony says:

Sara Chapman :coffee:

eastpointvet says:

this actually the only track ive liked off this project so far

spongebobfan says:

I like the song,but the other 2 girls are just background….wtf?

Daisy says:

I like this song Hello goodmorning :dance:

TI and Puffy are fine I am sure if TI wanted puffy to visit he would have

#Team TI and Puffy :cheer:

Morning

Daisy says:

Forgot to say I like Dawns voice and her writing skills she is talented just doesn’t have the typically industry look IMO but I think she is cute when glammed up at times

Ebony says:

@ Daisy

:shotsfired: I’m aiming for that cheerleader :lol:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

At what point did visiting someone in prison become a sign of loyalty or respect or something? I ain’t visiting nair person in prison. Not a mother, father… none of that. MAYBE a child if God forbid they go to prison. That’s it. I put my word on that AND wish a muthafugga would tell me something after they get out.

SMH at black people.

Anyway, the song is terrible. Puff and T.I. still my nuccas tho. Rick Ross should reapply for his security guard job.

meanNsurly says:

Would “his other ventures” include Cassie, Nicki Minaj, and Dallas Austin…..I’m just saying :shrugs:

i dont like Diddy the rapper but do like diddy the business man, i love ciroc and thats it if he would put half a much energy into his artist as he does himself, maybe bad boy would be more successful instead of an seasonal employer

FloridaChick813 says:

Havent heard it, but not checking for it either :shrug:

Daisy says:

@thereal I like Ciroc as well :coffee:

TI will be on Larry King tonight :popcorn:

mirsmommy says:

:yawn: This ish is wack.

Good morning.

gypsyeyes says:

Am I the only one that likes this song? I was jammin listening to it. Oh well. I have to get used to the new veneers on TI. I love his smile always have.

Daisy says:

@gyp I love the song as well. They were good on AIdol a few wks back.

Fantasia looked and sounded good last night on Idol! Loving her new sing bittersweet

MissGauzzz says:

@ man yeap… i ain’t visiting no jail house niggaz either UNLESS it’s my kid (which i pray to goodness neva happens)… :coffee: people kill me wanting jail house visits. don’t do dumb shi.t that lands your azz in there to begin with.

FloridaChick813 says:

Daisy says:

@gyp I love the song as well. They were good on AIdol a few wks back.

Who was let go this week?

Cinderella says:

I think this song will grown on me just like “Angels” and “Love Come Down.” I actually might buy this album if it ever comes out.

Daisy says:

I will wait for TI to say he got mad cause somebody didn’t come see him. When he went n he was sayin he didn’t even want Tiny to come and see him although she did so I call BS on him being mad at Puffy. That wld be why Puffy hosted/attended the dinner out in LA for TI

My sister finally stopped taking her 4yr old to see his daddy n prison. I knew that wld phase out sooner than later. Thank God!

@flo I don’t watch idol but I heard Rickey say Big Mike got the boot

iscream says:

Can’t hear song but their last single was hawt imo. I am :cheer1: team Puffy…

But Sandra what do you mean by you don’t know why Sean signed them.. Isn’t Dirty Money His group :|

:offtopic:

I heard (via RWS) that it wasn’t until AFTER Puff visited Lil Wayne a few backs that he released that statement that he wasn’t the manager of Nikki M. So I guess its safe to say Wayne is putting the smack down on Nikki’s career.

ggouch says:

Dearest Puffy,
    Why didn’t you take time out of your busy schedule to visit T.I? I am certain he lost A LOT of sleep over your absense….He told tiny about how hurt his feelings were..How do I know you ask?….because all that we read on SR is pure-D-GOSPEL… In the mean time can you please do your puffy best to present Dawn and Kalenna as a little more than your back up singers? IMJUSSAYIN….would their presence perhaps…be different if they were….dare we say….light skinned? I was thinking that maybe you and oprah could get together and tell the world that DARK Skinned chicks are in…than we can see how many MATRIXED indiviusals will jump on that band wagon.

BTW: HAd a seance meeting with BIGGIE: HE too was looking down wondering if you were indeed doing the same dance steps from “I’ll be missing you” Unfortunantly I had to confirm that YES..YES indeed, those were the same inflicted dance steps that you spewed upon the world in the midst of your grief over 10 years ago. He is asking that you please attempt to be more creative at a minimum …I however say PLEASE DON”T….

P.S.: Grill? as in TEETH GRILL?

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Me —> :kiss: <—- TIP

I haven't heard the song but I like anything T and I and P makes. He could rap the alphabet and I would swoon.

:cheer1: Team TIP

FloridaChick813 says:

Daisy says:

@flo I don’t watch idol but I heard Rickey say Big Mike got the boot
    ________________________

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not Big Mike!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

I dont watch, but he’s from my area so I was supporting him! OOh well! Atleast he made the final 4.

FloridaChick813 says:

:rofl: @ MKM

yvonne79 says:

Didn’t look at the video. I’d rather dance, this track is hot and the beat is sick. What!?! :bandan:

luvly1957 says:

Y’all no good and well Diddy can put out a song and make u dance, he is good for a dance song and his beatz are ok too. I actually like this song and I think if Dawn waz wit someone else she would be better.

Sandra wat happen bout u not sayin anything bad bout Diddy, where’s celebrity Sarah Chapman???

pointhimout says:

if these hard faced heffas dont go get real jobs somewhere. T.I. on the song cuz it’s a good look, and it’s business. I can not like you as a person, but work is work. Get that money, t.i. Everybody on the track will get paid but the chicks.

M_promp2 says:

I’m sure T.I didn’t appear for free. Money is money.

qtipthecat says:

Never heard of it.

??It’s that dirty money?? :cool:

I love them. But I’m Diddy-tized so…

Redeemed777 says:

I heard that T.I. put the breaks on the Tiny&Toya show. I guess he tryin to get back at Wayne for having Regginae pulled out of the OMG thing. I dunno.

chase says:

At this point it does not do anything for me at all….

TI must be out his rabbit a.s.s mind expecting someone to come and see his tail in the clink.. I remember waaaaay back in the day hubby thought that he may want to sell drugs instead of making a honest living. I told him straight up if he went that route he could forget about me coming to visit him if he got locked up. I told him I don’t do jail, I saw my mother do that way to much with different dudes….

yesindeedio says:

Thanks for the three minute nap Sandra. I dozed off after T.I.’s part. This is not the 1990s. Those girls are being “Total’ed” and don’t even realize that Sean is their Pam LMBO

mirsmommy says:

Redeemed777 says:

___________________________________________________________________

I heard about that, too. I also heard that Toya may be getting her own show.

CHARBEE1 says:

ALL IMA SAY IS I LIKE IT….HAVEN’T HEARD ANYTHING ELSE THEY MADE.

BeautifulBliss says:

The beat and T.I.’s part are all I like.
    Do you see his lips? Mannnn. *things naughty things about T.I.* I’m digging the new teeth too!
    Rick Ross + Diddy rapping=no go to me.
    Why oh why does Diddy have that mess in his mouth?

BeautifulBliss says:

*thinks

Sorry, I hate typos. lol.

pinksghetti says:

Maybe TI is letting bygones be bygones and taking a higher road. Holding onto a grudge isn’t healthy. The video is interesting it looks like the old Hype Williams videos Diddy used to do back in the 1990′s. The one girl has on the “eye-watering” & “headache inducing” pants Rihanna had on yesterday.

attorneymom says:

@Sandra, Why don’t you like the Girlz? Is it because they are not light skinned like Beyawnce and RhiRhi? Blank stare. They are actually talented. I like them. It is Diddy that should be kicked out of the group.

Rick Ross scares the ish out of me so I am not messing with him.

Clifford has a nice country flow on the song.

attorneymom says:

Clifford will appear on Larry King tonight.

KaraZ says:

TIP is too sexy & I rarely find non chocolate men attractive.

Who are the trannies that look like Diddy’s sisters?

dcwife1622 says:

This song should have ended at the 3 min mark. I was bobbing until then. I think it’s a club banger. I like to dance….