Celebs Out & About: Big Boi, Halle, Tristan Wilds, Larry King

Former Outkast member Big Boi was seen getting off a bus outside a hotel in London town today. Isn’t he a little too old to be dressing like this? What is he now, 40? Big Boi was in town promoting his album, the title of which is rather long and I can’t remember it.

Actress Halle Berry was out shopping at Aahs! Gift Store in Hollywood last week when she stopped to pose for pictures with a lucky fan.

Cougar magnet Tristan Wilds attended the “Party for Good – Making Meals to Feed Young Minds” event at Basketball City in NY yesterday.

The former CNN host of Larry King Live was seen leaving his home today after announcing his retirement. The reality is that King’s head has been on the chopping block for months ever since his ratings slid to 50% of what they were last year. Still, it’s got that CNN allowed Larry to go out with a little respect and dignity by allowing him to retire and not say he was fired… which he was.

Photos: INF Photo and The Photo Agency

73 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Big Boi, Halle, Tristan Wilds, Larry King”

Ebony says:

I :heart: big boi

Daisy says:

How nice of Halle

ajonesy says:

why is larry king looking like mr burns from the simpsons?

#DontEverMakeThatFace

Redeemed777 says:

Big Boi was something funny in that movie ATL. ” yo little big brother ” LoL!

aaaaaah I crack myself up.

Redeemed777 says:

By the way how tall is Big Boi? because that pic above is like 4 feet.

Redeemed777 says:

Larry King look like a pedophile in that pic.

Al-Ameera says:

Redeemed777 says:

Big Boi was something funny in that movie ATL. ” yo little big brother ” LoL!
    ———————–
    :rofl: I loved when he said that

mizzdallas says:

That was nice of Halle! I’m gonna miss Larry King and just itsy bitsy little bit of Ophrah, but anyways life must go on, Queen Wendy will take over daytime tv!

Lucky fan kinda looks like Columbus Short (sans them dam.n socks)

I :heart: Columbus…

Cariblife says:

Who is Tristan Wilds??

Halle, I bow down to your greatness, you look hawt always.

I heart Big Boi, but why do that dude in the background look like an extra from The Klumps??

thatisall

Anna says:

In celeb land the term for being fired is “they didn’t renew his contract”. I don’t like Halle’s pants. I’m with Cariblife “Tristian Wilds Who”?

lacountrygirl says:

Larry King has only a couple of months left.

Anna says:

lacountrygirl says:

Larry King has only a couple of months left.

~~~~~~~~
    I know the statement makes it seem yesterday was his last day. I don’t think his ratings slipped du to the “scandel”. Some ppl like shows like his and Joy Behair is new to the scene and her talk show is on at the same time.

crzasallgetout says:

Larry King has only a couple of months left.

:dead:

crzasallgetout says:

@ Anna
    Ooooh I thought he/she meant as days on earth. :rofl:

I just wanna know if I’m tripping or if the dude in the pic with Halle forgot to tuck his private. Good Lord, and to think it might not be very hard… lmaoooo smh just nasty.

Musiqal1 says:

Sandra, will someone be replacing him with having a show with the same format? I actually liked his show

qtipthecat says:

The guy with Halle does look like Columbus Short. I :heart: him also. Tristan Wildes is the only black person on the new 90210. I do not know how he is a Cougar Magnet, but whatever! Sandy doesn’t like Big Boi. Thats too bad because he is one of the best to come out of ATL. I guess Whacka Flaka is better? TI? Gucci? Peash?

bigtyme says:

loooooove tristan wilds :)

CivilEngineer says:

I’d hate to be out and run into Halle Berry dressed like that…Sperry’s and socks :blink: REALLY!!???

AND :wtf: is The Dream wearing on 106 & Park?? I hope he stocked up on bleach to clean that shyt

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Sandra, what did Larry King do to you for you to put up that pic of him?

Halle, from all the straight men and lesbian women (and everything inbetween), we thank you for wearing tights 24/7.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I “Big Boi” arrived on the scene with his pet Gorilla.

How should a 40 year old man dress???? How should a 50 year old woman dress?

My answer: comfortable and too thir own liking

TSRBenz says:

halle looks sick in that picture like she was using him to keep her up

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

why is larry king looking like mr burns from the simpsons? For the same reason Halle standing there looking like Nicole Murphy.

Yall better be glad youdidn’t ask who trisetn Wilds was earlier before everybody went home. His claim to fameis Michael on The Wire.

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @Man…so wrong!

:cosign: @therapist….I don’t know why Sandra expects every rapper over 30 to walk around in suits all day. They put on what they like just like you and me :shrugs: not seeing the problem

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Sorry for the typos The Wire is one of the most critically acclaimed shows on TV ever. I find it hard to look at Tristen on 90210 because the show sucks and they’re not letting him use his range. The Wire had him grow up afterbeing sexually abused, a crew took him under the wing and turned him into Hood Hitman, couple seasons later he killed the very fools who taught himthat mess and turned into Robin Hood. man, I LOVE the wire.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Sandra always hatin on the rappers not wearing suits but when Halle show up to the Oscars in her worn out tights nary a bad word is spoken. LOL.

I aint mad at you Sandra.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

hey Civil…we paged youa earlier it was ALL KINDS of wrong up in here (the kind that is so right)

ELove says:

I’m not POSING for a picture with ANY FEMALE dressed like Halle is dressed… SHE isn’t REMOTELY appealing or sexxy in that Pic — IMO :shrug:

@Anna
    I watch Joy sometimes… SHE’S very funny & LUVS capping on her guest at times and I haven’t watched Larry “THE PERV” King in a LONG TIME (Real…)

And Big Boi needs to UPGRADE his Body-Guard ASAP… He LQQKS like he can’t even BEND-OVER or RUN-A-BLOCK yet alone PROTECT HIM from a serious threat of ANY KIND (I’m Just Saying…)

Val says:

NOT THE MOST FLATTERING PICTURE OF HALLE- BUT SHE STILL LOOKS AMAZING! THAT WAS NICE OF HER TO STOP AND POSE WITH A FAN.. GOOD JOB HALLE :claps:

LARRY KING FIRED :shocked: … I LIKED THAT SHOW

Anna says:

crzasallgetout says:

@ Anna
    Ooooh I thought he/she meant as days on earth.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That is funnier.

mizzdallas says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*****************************************************************

:cosign: The wire is the BEST HBO drama show!

renegadesince1985 says:

I love Big Boi! I sneak peaked his new CD and it’s hot!

Larry King looks like the crypt keeper….

Daisy says:

I loved the wire as well I wore black the next day to work after they killed my baby stringer bell I was n deep mourning :cry: :sad:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

—————————

Who is that you’re kissin on in your gravi? :D

Maya_Marie says:

I loved the Wire too! lol@ Daisy Stringer was my man too!

Maya_Marie says:

I miss the Wire I heard they were making it into a movie. I hope they do!

renegadesince1985 says:

FYI…Everyone that has DirecTV the DTV channel 101 will be airing The Wire from the first season starting this month…I think it will come on Sundays…right now I watch OZ on Sundays which is about to end

Maya_Marie says:

@Renegad Thanks I will definitely be watching between Bridezilla and True Blood. I can’t get into Oz, something about men getting raped just don’t sit right with me :shrug:

CivilEngineer says:

@Princess…paged me? In what post?? Not that freaky shyt I walked into :lol:

Maya_Marie says:

@Civil yes it was definitely some Sandra after dark going on. There was a deep throat tutorial and some girl on girl action go on. Look under the Trannie post and the iPhone post. Good times all around! :)

CivilEngineer says:

@Maya…oh I was lurking. I was just shocked and couldn’t comment…yall some CERTIFIED FREAKS!! :lolol:

Daisy says:

I loved Oz as well some of the scenes were a bit much but I didnt miss an ep

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Civil, you got scurred huh? Lol! Hell I got scurred sometimes, too.
    @sandra, man had some celeb kissing the other one in his gravi earlier. I think it was Sanaa and someone else. His gravi pics always have some women touching each other, lol. And yeah,I laughed at you about not liking to go down. Didn’t u tell us once that you IMMEDIATELY head for some Listerine after you’re done?

starr says:

Everyone on CNN ratings suck. They try to be in the middle…but being in between isn’t exactly the way the country is going…

I hope my bf Anderson Cooper can stay on (I don’t care about him gay)…Campbell already leaving..who’s next?

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@daisy, whatz oz about? I know its a prison story but what else?

Is anyone watching Treme? I don’t watch much tv (I watched the wire after I got the all seasons gift pack) but thought that might be alright.

inCredible02 says:

I :heart: Big Boi! @Sandy – How is he supposed to be dressed?

Halle is pretty but I’m tired of seeing her in these same work-out clothes…..

Tristen Wilds was a great actor in The Wire.

No comment on Larry………

inCredible02 says:

@Redeemed – One of my favorite lines in ATL.

@Therapist – I was wondering the same thing? What was he supposed to be wearing?

@Civil & Maya – :ashamed: I was lurking as in the earlier post as well.

Daisy says:

@Starr My baby boo AC360 betta not be leaving CNN anytime soon. I love him and Soledad (her specials) #teamAC360 :cheer:

Oz was basically just a prison show w/different stories/gangs/clicks etc

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

OZ and the Wire are the shyt!!

I love Big Boi!! You leave him alone, hear me!!

Halle Berry lookin good in her tights. She aint gota be all dressed up for you guyz entertainment. That “fan” looks a mess with those socks though.

Larry went to school with Moses.

inCredible02 says:

@Sugar – I’m not saying she should be dressed up, I’m just saying I’m tired of the same outfit…

kwall says:

civillllllllllllll with my FAVE “cah” in the whole wide whurl in your gravi…..

you know a girl is country for dayum REAL when she salivates over a chevy…especially the red ones…

This is probably the closest Halle Berry has gotten to a black man since Eric Benét. :lol:

mochacashmere says:

mizzdallas says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:
    *****************************************************************
    The wire is the BEST HBO drama show!

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Wire is the bomb. com, with The Sopranos coming in a close second!

Oh and Big Boi + Mocha = :hump:

lexdiamonz says:

why is “big boi” so damn little no shade i love u sir lucious leftfoot but dang that nicca look like he can fit in the curio cabinet

pointhimout says:

larry king aka “mr burns from the simpsons” to his friends.

Ace says:

Snoop: “How i look?”

Micheal: “You look good girl..”

*pop* *pop*

The Wire was my $HIT!…and Tristen’s character Michael was REAL!

man that brought back memories…i need to reopen my box set….

Ms. Berry look sexy…King looking Dead..Fat Boy behind Big Boi looking Hungry…

GOOD MORNING FAM!

waterlily_76 says:

Good morning all – with your freaky selves :lol:

The gentleman behind Big Boi is quite ample!

Halle looks cute and comfy, nothing wrong with that

Larry King….. :blink:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Mornin Fam

kimip84 says:

good morning ya’ll

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Good morning Er’Body. So mad at dude in the boat shoes and crew nike socks #fashionticket. “boiiiiiiii stoppppppppppp”

FreeToSpeakUp says:

(passing Larry King a bottle of Boost)

meanNsurly says:

Gmorning Yall!!

I have no comments for this post except Halle looks good no matter what she has on!

meanNsurly says:

FreeToSpeakUp says:
    (passing Larry King a bottle of Boost)
    ———————–
    :dead:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

:lol: Mean I am starting early huh… :coffee: <— cafe con leche

lakercrazy says:

looove big boy and love outkast thatisall

LilMissRed says:

oooooooooo Big Boi!!! :heart:

the rest of this post :yawn:

IsaiahsMom says:

Isn’t he a little too old to be dressing like this?
    ———————–
    I feel that statement. When you’re over 30, you should be getting your grown man steez on. He dressed like a 16 year old in this photo. Love me some Big Boi, but not at all feeling this get-up.

My fav show on HBO? Was SATC, but now it’s Big Love. Never got hip to The Wire or OZ. I usually don’t like shows that make the ghetto/the hood/being a hustler/black culture more over the top than it really is (like Boston Public, etc.,). I’ll have to check those two out though and see what’s up.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

@ IsaiahsMon

Hi, can you elaborate on what exactly a 30 year man should look like in the streets? #justaskin and #noshade

Ms. Thickness says:

I FEEL BIG BOY LOOKS COMFORTABLE…ESPECIALLY TO BE GETTING OFF OF A BUS.

CivilEngineer says: