FanMAIL: Katstacks As You’ve Never Seen Her Before

Celebrity photographer Drexina Nelson writes:

Hello,

I recently had the opportunity to photograph Kat Stacks and while I was unfamiliar with her when I first accepted the job… I had the opportunity to research about her prior to actually shooting, and I tried to go into the shoot nonjudgemental and unbiased. I am glad that I did that because once I met her and heard her story, I saw that she was just a young girl that has gone through a lot in her life. I sympathized with her because I truly believe that she is not thinking about the ramifications of what this could actually do to her life.

She is thinking of the fame. While people know her name, they don’t know the timid and quiet young girl that I had the opportunity to shoot. She was very respectful throughout the shoot, and was also very professional. Thanks for your time.

Attached are some of the images from the shoot.

View more of my work at www.drexinanelson.com or www.twitter.com/drexinanelson
makeup: Stephanie Dawn www.stephaniedawnbeauty.com
hair: Deedee Wales
Stylist: Patrick Cooper

250 Responses to “FanMAIL: Katstacks As You’ve Never Seen Her Before”

kimip84 says:

the magic of make up and photoshop…cause this skeezer looks terrible in REAL LIFE lol

shannon04 says:

Although she may have appeared as a nice young lady that has been through alot with this photographer, it does not excuse her actions thus far. It is sad when women equate sex with numerous men and fame, as a way to gain happiness. She should understand that this “15” wont last very long.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Never thought I would see the day you would have Kat Snacks on your blog :coffee:

Good morning SR fam, have a good one!

Mamacita says:

Good Morning

I agree! I read her bootleg little blog or whatever it was she had on the net and she would tell these stories of abuse from her drug dealer bf and once you read them you’ll understand her need for attention. And her mother doesn’t make the situation any better but that’s another topic in itself. At the end of the day she’s had a terrible past and as a result she has serious issues that will plague her future until she gets help. It doesn’t make all the foolishness she’s been getting into right, but it does explain why she does what she does.

kimip84 says:

:cosign: mamacita you are so right

Alana says:

Ummmm *blank stare*

Harpo who dis woman?

kearalove says:

Top o’ the mornin’ to ya, SR Fam!!

So having photographers explain their subject’s ratchet azz behaviors is what’s good in the skreets now?

yvonne79 says:

That hair is horrible! :coffee:
    You can tell by her eyes that she’s completely lost. Poor baby needs a little direction. Where are her parents?

lakercrazy says:

GOOD MORNING SR FAM…..umm who is she again??? :think:

Good morning :coffee:

Laker, she’s the groupie that was trying to do the same thing Karrine Stafans did, without a book…

lexdiamonz says:

what in the “sailor moon” hell whoever took that kitchen azz picture certainly need to google kodak that ish is bootleg sandy u should have hooked her up with your photo skillz

and God forgive me because I am sorry but your past aint got ish to do with your future if you dont want it to that THIRSTY ho trying to go the “super-head” route with fame sorry boo-boo better luck to the next ho!!!

Please take the time to mentor young girls because some of them are truly lost…. I blame “reality TV” and the internet for this mess!!! !LOL

Nika405 says:

:hur: :hurl: true #hoeshyt

iyonah says:

Good Morning .. I don’t care for the photos but I have seen some that were flattering of the gal. The fact that she has an infant child makes the entire ordeal unfortunate.

Mamacita says:

@lex if you’ve been sexually, mentally, and physically abused, tried to commit suicide, been a stripper, and always dated drug dealers that would DEFINITELY have a serious impact on your future. Everyone wants to judge her, call her a hoe, and slap her around. She needs somebody to step in and help her…clearly her parents aren’t there to do it…

* Never thought I would see the day you would have Kat Snacks on your blog

* You can put a wig, make-up and fly azz outfit on a rat but when it comes down to it…it’s still a dam.n rat!

* That hair is horrible!

* I am sorry but your past aint got ish to do with your future

:cosign: all that sh.it

Anna says:

That hair is horrible!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    She does look lost and sad.

kearalove says:

The big difference between Karrine and Kat, though, is intelligence. Karrine was smart with her hoeshyt. Condos, houses, cars, money, etc. and she was bangin’ big time stars. Kat, not so much. $1200 towards rent, an EBT card and she was bangin BOW WOW– right after having a baby. :blink: :hurl:

Hey Flo…

Did you see the “messy” folk AGAIN on the Ocho post once Sandra got on?

fabulous city says:

did the photographer also accept the job of PR? That letter just screams “desperate attempt at making it right”. This yong girl made her bed, she should just lay in it… #carry on

FloridaChick813 says:

I have seen many females with historys just as bad, or worse then hers, and they still put their best foot forward and strive for success.

Regardless of what people have done to you, your still in control of your life. Period.

FloridaChick813 says:

and she was bangin BOW WOW– right after having a baby.

Naw Naw :nono: From what I read on her blog, she was blowing Bow Wow right after having a baby

Man, I just don't care™ says:

If you need proof we have a vengeful God look at Katt Stacks face. A harsh punishment indeed.

Her body is nice tho.

LadyLew says:

Alana says:

Ummmm *blank stare*

Harpo who dis woman?

:cosign:

Zephyr1979 says:

I sorta feel sorry for her. I don’t think she intended for it to turn out this way and now she is suffering from the backlash. She needs to just go somewhere and stay out of the limelight for a while and focus on her son and getting herself together. Time to grow up girl, you have another person to look out for.

yvonne79 says:

Mamacita says:
    ———–
    I’m just curious and this question is completely rhetorical… At what point does someone assume responsibility for their past and the poor decisions they’ve made and simply do better!? We can’t always use our circumstances as an excuse. Just my opinion……

@ Yvonne

As soon as people stop making excuses for them

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MAMACITA
    “Everyone wants to judge her, call her a hoe, and slap her around.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I have long said she is “misunderstood.” :yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

Hey Free, No I didnt see it. I never back track honey I just keep it moving forward :D

jazi65 says:

Are these pictures suppose to be flattering?

Grandma always said – “your past cannot be an excuse for your present”. this girl needs to get herself together, if not for her own sake, her child’s.

renegadesince1985 says:

She’s a :chickenhead: <<<ghetto bird and sadly that's all I see her ever being. I just feel bad for her kid. Hopefully he can overcome having her as a mother.

LesBinLuv says:

She’s not as ugly as I thought she was! She just needs a mentor…Oprah bouta be not-so-busy…that’s the type of direction she need…shown how to make that real cheddar!

@ kimi babe :)

Im still loving your pic. Was that a professional photo??

aqtpie says:

I didn’t know that about her background, everyone is different. I hope she can get it together for her child’s sake at the least!

its so easy to cast stones #thatisall

kearalove says:

@ Flo

:cosign:

I’ve done some scandalous shyt in my past (and I’m sure I ain’t the only one!)…and that’s where I plan on keeping it! :lol: I sure ain’t gonna let it define my life now!

biglegs36 says:

She is still a nasty ratchett stank tramp dog! Hard life or not, she’s not a child. People kill me using the things they have been thru as an excuse to whore!

its so easy to cast stones #thatisall

If SHE didnt put her own business out there than no one would be able to cast stones :coffe:

kearalove says:

Zephyr1979 says:

____________________________________________________________________

Usually I do the same but when I logged in this morning I saw that post had a lot of comments and being that we had a good day yesterday (no e-fights)I was curious. I saw ya’ll clowning and later on Sandra joined the conversation and folk are really going out of their way to attempt to get people banned, particular those who speak of sexual encounters.

mirsmommy says:

When is the jumpoffs/groupies 15 minutes of hoe fame gonna be up??? :shrugs:

kimip84 says:

@flo yeah…from time to time i go get my pics taken…i was doing some events around the local area that called for “models” so i had to get a portfolio done. i just do it cause its fun to get all dressed up and have professional pics taken.

yvonne79 says:

Sadly enough these types of women, when an older more wiser person confronts them about their behavior and points out how her decisions with furthur negatively impact her and her child if she doesn’t change; will lash out on you! I’m pretty sure she has had SOMEONE in her life that tried to steer her in the right direction but unfortunately these young people nowadays, you can’t tell them anything!! :shrug:

Mamacita-

I agree with you 100% about past abuse issues but there comes a point in a person’s life when THEY have to want to change and do better if that is not the case then NOTHING anyone says or does will help them of course hearing her “story” she may or may not have had a troubled past but hell she could be LYING !!!! these chicks will do anything for so-called fame and worse she a MOTHER gettouttahere she CHOOSES to live her life like this nobody is FORCING her to and if she is mentally-incapacitated then SOMEONE in her family or friend circle needs to call and get a 5150 on her azz
    i will save my sympathy for the REAL victims not the ones talking about who they are giving head to on the internet

aqtpie says:

I have to look her up & see what people are talking about with her talking about her sex life. I know I read somewhere on here that talking about sex is healthy or maybe it is if you don’t mention names. Hell I don’t know, going to google.

spongebobfan says:

starts with parents…. her parents failed… :coffee:
    #drphil

Cinderella says:

Where is the father of her child? I don’t any man who would allow his child’s mother to carry on like this, if he’s involved with the child.

Tyzgurl says:

@ kimip84

That’s you? Your pics are hot! No :homoswitch: !!

I thought that was Monica Calhoun!

Good job, ma!

kimip84 says:

@tyzgurl yes thats lil ol me

kearalove says:

Cinderella says:

She probably doesn’t even know who the baby’s father is.

FloridaChick813 says:

:shrug: @ Free, thing is though, I’ve been a lurker of SR for about 2 years now, I started coversating with folks on here like 7-8 months ago, there has always been s3x talk on SR. I believe it was called “sandra rose after dark” – but as of late it has become a problem. And thats cool, because sh.it def. tends to take a wide left turn and leave folks sittin like :blink: H3ll, sometimes I find myself lookin like :wtf: But I know the meaning of “different strokes for different folks” and whats nasty to me, might not be nasty to you. Whats nasty to someone else, might not be nasty to me. But I will stay clear from being too verbal on here. I try to respect everyone’s wishes! :)

**Sorry I used more then 3 smileys**

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@IYONAH
    “its so easy to cast stones #thatisall”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

:yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

I thought that was Monica Calhoun!

:cosign: @ Kimi, I think you favor her as well!! And its cool that you get your pics done. I want to have my done soon, I’ve been trying to find a local photographer here, but I dont even know what kind of “shoot” im going for :shrug:

iyonah says:

Exactly. I mean 2010 is the year of the jumpoff/public display of hoeshyt, so she figured she could just jump on the bandwagon and hold on for the ride. Instead she got kicked off of the wagon, rolled around in the dirt, and left stranded. — this is true, sad and probably won’t be ending soon. People live off of and entertain drama and scandal.

kimip84 says:

@flo well my homegirl and i would just sit around and think of different ideas you know, look at magazines or watch top model for ideas. Some of my pics are lingere b/c i take em for my hubby…his eyes only…just to spice things up a bit. alot of the times if you find a photographer they will brain storm with you.

lakercrazy says:

SO THIS IS JUST ANOTHER HO3 GETTING HER 15 MIN IS SHE RELATED TO AMBER????

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Mornin Fam

roro17 says:

:newbie:
    Hey sandrarose fam, I’m new so just wanted to say what’s up.
    Anyway, just wanted to say that people need to stop making excuses for what they do. So what you had a rough past, so that excuses the dumn stuff you do today. No! I can go on for days about what I went through growing up but I refuse to let my past determine my future and hold me back. You can be stuck on what didn’t go right in your life or you can suck it up, keep moving forward and do positive things.

lakercrazy says:

:newpost:

renegadesince1985 says:

Anything I say to anyone on the internet I would say to their face….I’m not an e-gangster :nono:

I’m rude in real life….I’m not the type to act all nice if I don’t like you..that’s so hypocritical to me. So I would def call Kat Stacks a :chickenhead: <<<ghetto bird to her face.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@IYONAH
    “Its so easy to sit at a computer, be on a blackberry, iphone, droid or whatever and talk ISH about the next. As I have asked on SR over the years previously .. Rhetorical ? – what are you doing personally to impact another person in a positive way? what are you doing to contribute to society in a positive way, daily? Talking about her hoeshyt is not helping the problem at all. I feel extremely bad for any female in this type of situation whether she OPENLY talks about it or not. No need to KEYBANG on that its JMO.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

:yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Free, thing is though, I’ve been a lurker of SR for about 2 years now, I started coversating with folks on here like 7-8 months ago, there has always been s3x talk on SR. I believe it was called “sandra rose after dark” – but as of late it has become a problem. And thats cool, because sh.it def. tends to take a wide left turn and leave folks sittin like H3ll, sometimes I find myself lookin like But I know the meaning of “different strokes for different folks” and whats nasty to me, might not be nasty to you. Whats nasty to someone else, might not be nasty to me. But I will stay clear from being too verbal on here. I try to respect everyone’s wishes!

**Sorry I used more then 3 smileys
    ____________________________________________________________________

Believe it or not, I have been lurking since 2006 but back then I never read the bloggers comments, I only read Sandra’s posts. I recently started reading the comments and I felt the bloggers were mature. I agree with you too, different strokes for different folks and there have been somethings that has had me with my head to the side but being that this is a blog I still feel like it’s freedom of speech. When Sandra has a problem with it she will address it. It was like mommy came home and all the kids wanted to tell her who said a bad word :lol: It’s just funny that the same folk who complain, when temperatures rise they say some nasty ish out of their mouths also. What’s that saying..The Pot calling the Kettle Black :shrugs: I think that’s it. But I enjoy SR blog even on crazy days and e-fighting is just as draining as if I was serving a mean 2 piece to some broad on the street.

iyonah says:

‘I agree with you too, different strokes for different folks and there have been somethings that has had me with my head to the side but being that this is a blog I still feel like it’s freedom of speech. When Sandra has a problem with it she will address it.’ :cosign:

I do grab my :popcorn: on a slow work day to read who will come with the best line though .. that’s the kind of internet f*ckery I will get a good laugh at :rofl:

biglegs36 says:

Why should I pitty Kat Hoodrat Stacks, because she has had a hard life! If she could put together the idea of being used up broke down low budget whore, to make money or not. She could do something positive, the life she has is the life she wants to live Period! She knows exactly what is doing. Like someone else said, she could be lying about her past. People do that type of pathetic shyt for attention everyday.

iyonah says:

@rene what was the purpose of your post?

mirsmommy says:

:popcorn:

FloridaChick813 says:

Some of my pics are lingere b/c i take em for my hubby…

Now do ANY photographers take those kinds of pics? Or do you have to go somewhere particular? Reason I ask is because I’ve seen some lingerie pics that are tastefully done. Others not so much.

allwrightyden says:

:blink: I don’t even know who she is!

MissHarlem says:

Over hoeshyt :rolleyes:
    If you handle your business like a woman and learn from your mistakes and dont put it out there in a public forum for everyone and their momma to criticize than no one will judge. I am sure that at this age you know whats best for you and whats not.

kimip84 says:

@flo i think it depends on the photographer but you can tell them that you want it to be tasteful and not raunchy. none of mine are raunchy. i usually use the same photographer but i am looking for a new one just so i can try out some new backgrounds/ideas/locations.

FloridaChick813 says:

:offtopic: One of my best coworkers is an older lady, and since we spend 8 hours a day together, she’s like a mother to me. Well her son works for a magazine and he’s the one who dresses the models for photoshoots. Anyway, pretty much everything they use for the shoots are stored in a closet, so sometimes he gets to go through and pick fabulous items for his mother and sister. Well he gave her this FABULOUS pair of Gucci sunglasses, and they are too big for her face so she gave them to me :cheer: I LOVE WHEN GOOD THINGS COME BACK AROUND ON ME :D

FloridaChick813 says:

I’m rude in real life….I’m not the type to act all nice if I don’t like you..

Im the same way. I dont fake the funk for NOBODY!

Daisy says:

I see some folks feeling some kind of way this am :coffee:

#carryon

renegadesince1985 says:

“Its so easy to sit at a computer, be on a blackberry, iphone, droid or whatever and talk ISH about the next.”

That was your comment so I was just trying to point out that I don’t hide behind a keyboard… no shade at you whatsoever darling :-)

@ Kimi, Keep up the good work honey! Your pic is fierce!!! WERK!!!! (c)Daisy

Man, I just don't care™ says:

The only difference with what Katt Stacks did and what a whole slew of other people do is:

-her partners were famous
    -she went public

I think its ridiculous to “judge” her for that. Not even taking her “past” into consideration. Assuming she wasn’t lying.
    :shrugs:

kearalove says:

@ Flo
    Well he gave her this FABULOUS pair of Gucci sunglasses, and they are too big for her face so she gave them to me I LOVE WHEN GOOD THINGS COME BACK AROUND ON ME

lucky bish. :lol:

iyonah says:

I do grab my on a slow work day to read who will come with the best line though .. that’s the kind of internet f*ckery I will get a good laugh at
    _____________________________________________________________

Same for me even though I have been A PART of the reckless conversations :ashamed: but it’s all out of fun, sharing some experiences and making funnies about it :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Man is that Monet Divine or whatever the hell her name is in ur pic?

renegadesince1985 says:

@ Flo

I’m jealous…you know I love some damn sunglasses… :lol:

Al-Ameera says:

renegadesince1985 says:

I’m rude in real life….I’m not the type to act all nice if I don’t like you..
    ———————————–
    Loves it….I just found another e-twin!

iyonah says:

@rene Thanks for the clarification and alot of people should take notes :coffee:

I have a soft spot for women’s issues and don’t like to make a mockery of them, but that’s me. This girl is so lost and the fact that she is a young mother makes the world of a difference. I can see her actually searching for blogs on her ownself and reading each and every comment. Maybe even someone like her or in a similar situation, so for that reason I think people should at least try to say something meaningful/positive, but again, that’s me.

ryand91 says:

Um newsflash most women who are hoes have some type of sob story to excuse their behavior. She is still ugly and has no moral, class, or dignity about herself. She’s a POS excuse for a mother.

@ Flo

(looking around to see if I can find some co-workers that may have a spare pair of shades to donate) :lol: J/K

iyonah says:

@Free to me anything anal is reckless, and clutching pearls status .. I just have to close my browser cause its not my cup of tea. Sandra can make the :rules: on what is going to far.

I blame Kim Kardashian :lol:

mirsmommy says:

I blame Kim Kardashian
    _______________________________________

:lol: I blame Superhead. :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ Rene, I thought about you as I was sliding them on my face :cool: Then she said “ooh they look sooo glamours dahling” :) LOL

mirsmommy says:

mirsmommy says:

I blame Kim Kardashian
    _______________________________________

I blame Superhead.
    ____________________________________

And the triflin “celebrities” that f*ck these broads.

iyonah says:

@Free to me anything anal is reckless, and clutching pearls status .. I just have to close my browser cause its not my cup of tea. Sandra can make the on what is going to far
    ———————————————–

You don’t like it so you don’t read. Regardless of who I am talking with, sex is natural and the parts I share are typical (IMO) to all relationships. Anything sacred, I don’t tell. There may be some things people discuss that may seem “fake” if you aren’t that willing individual but I respect the fact that if you don’t like what you see you keep it moving…

mirsmommy says:

I blame Kim Kardashian
    _______________________________________

I blame Superhead.

_________________________________________

I said that for Man :lol: he stans for Kim

@ Flo

Around here you have to lock up your ish or your glasses may end up missing.

kimip84 says:

@flo lucky hooka lol!!! my husband wants a pair of gucci shades and a marc jacobs watch for his bday…i been saving up since the cruise i dont know about the watch but he will def be getting those shades

So is the world now defining talent as the ability to use auto tunes, being a groupie?? Are these soon to be majors in college??? lmao

Rephrase..is using auto tunes and being a groupie defined as talent?? WOW! Y are we even discussing this mud duck?? NEXT!!!

- iyonah
    u seem like u would be a good “mentor” for young girls
    no shade and i feel you on “womens issues” HOWEVER sojurner truth this bish is not…..

Ebony says:

No one had shyt to say yesterday when SR was posting #thatisall :coffee:

VIBABY says:

@ryand91 Thank you. Always some justifcation for hoeshyt. Then they are the first to say only God can judge me and I dont care what people think. If you didnt care you wouldnt include your sob story with your hooker fairytale…..

Just #satdown, #shatup, and scrub the million and one fingerprints off your damn body in hoe-silence.

@ LEX

AKA huh? Skeeee Weeeee :lol:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Folk were long and gone when the posts started :coffee:

kimip84 says:

:lol: I know thats right!!!! Did you guys enjoy the cruise?? My sweetie and I are planning a vacay the week between Christmas and New Years. Its either a cruise or Vegas :cheers:

@ MsCreativeJunky

Is that you on your website??? Its fabulous dahling :yes: Just fabulous!

Mamacita says:

How do you know she’s lying about her past? What if she’s not? If I went through all that when i was younger and only thought my body could get me what I want then what would you expect? That’s like telling a crackhead to get off crack in one day. If you’ve been doing something your whole life you don’t just wake up one day and stop. I wish people would get knocked the heck off the high horse you rode in on.

speakinmymind says:

leave it to VIBABY to come thru and sum it all up perfectly! :lol:

kimip84 says:

@flo girl it was 7 days of bliss! i loved it! i did vegas in april with my girls it was fun. I say do the cruise though. its so romantic and fun and the places you visit are beautiful. i enjoyed it. we are going again next year if we are still in the U.S.

Nika405 says:

@Free I began to have a problem with all the sex talk when it became an everyday thing with the same people participating and from the outside looking in it seemed like a contest “who can post the most ri-damn-****-ls stuff” sex is normal, it happens everyday all of that. When others expressed their displesure they were then called names (prude, hater, repressed, etc) now how is that mature? If it had been 10-15 posts ok you right skip it…but that shyt began to take control of ENTIRE posts pushing it to 200-300 comment.

You yourself said you went back to yesterday’s post because it was funny and you were most likely expecting to read more funny ish…imagine going back to a post scrolling thru 200+ comments on how to do hoe shyt every day and realizing you just read 200 post of stuff to make you :hurl: and run for the brain bleach. That’s taking it too far IMO.

At lot of what was said was supposed to be between e-friends and spouces/bf’s/gf’s didn’t know about it and all of that…nothing on here is ever deleted. People will type whatever the want to this is Sandra’s blog but we ALL post here let’s attempt to make it pleasant for everyone.

Al-Ameera says:

MsCreativeJunky says:

*********************************
    Bwahahahahaha :rofl: I haven’t heard the term “mud duck” since the 80’s. Are we bringing this one back, if so I’mma start using it!

But seriously I agree with the above, I think everyone who entertains this foolishness is to blame. I refuse to give it any shine. Til this day I have not read nor will I ever read anything by Superhead or any others like her. Because hoes keep being made celebrities, they keep hoe’n. Simple

speakinmymind says:

@ Mamacita
    some crackheads do stop smoking crack in one day. #jussayin

speakinmymind says:

and just because people describe her behavior as hoeshyt doesn’t mean they’re judging her. i don’t view other people’s opinions as them being on a ‘high horse'; rather as…opinions are like @$$holes, everybody’s got one. i don’t understand this mindset that if someone’s opinion is different than yours that they’re being too judgmental or think they’re better than the person they’re commenting about. ain’t this a dam.n blog where opinions are freely expressed? sheesh! we ain’t all gonna have the same opinion about everything.

HEY FREE!!! skee-weee

VIBABY says:

:preach:

____________________________

If we are still in the U.S.??? Where the h3ll ya’ll going???

speakinmymind says:

and just because people describe her behavior as hoeshyt doesn’t mean they’re judging her. i don’t view other people’s opinions as them being on a ‘high horse’; rather as…opinions are like @$$holes, everybody’s got one. i don’t understand this mindset that if someone’s opinion is different than yours that they’re being too judgmental or think they’re better than the person they’re commenting about. ain’t this a dam.n blog where opinions are freely expressed? sheesh! we ain’t all gonna have the same opinion about everything.
    :cosign:

and if me not partaking in doing hoeshyt and sucking off half the industry and then BRAGGING about it on the internet is being on a “high-horse” hell call me TONTO!!!!

@ Nika,

I have to agree. I enjoy the that kind of convo, but lets just say somebody said something the other day that actually “clicked” in my mind and made he think “wooooowwwwww, she’s absolutely right”. Sh.it aint cool and we should respect everyone’s wishes…… And like I said, sometimes that sh.it takes a wide left turn and leaves me like :wtf: did he/she just say that??

Nika405 says:

You yourself said you went back to yesterday’s post because it was funny and you were most likely expecting to read more funny ish…imagine going back to a post scrolling thru 200+ comments on how to do hoe shyt every day and realizing you just read 200 post of stuff to make you and run for the brain bleach. That’s taking it too far IMO.

_____________________________________________________________________

:clap: For you being straight up and unsubliminal! I understand completely where you are coming from. The only problem I have is when some folk claim to be so taken back from what is being said and then when engaged into an e-fight they get just as vulgar as the conversation @ hand telling people to lick/eat their private parts. That’s just as bad and they are just as guilty. That’s why I mentioned the Pot calling the Kettle Black saying. When there are adults in open forums such as this I expect someone to mention their sexual behavior that’s natural. Just like for me seeing the spaghetti story and the booty licking I wanted to “hurl: but in the same breath when Sandra comes on I am in no way shape or form attempting to get people banned. There are inviduals that I recognize on here that come in rady to fight and now I have learned to stay clear of them. I’d rather debate on an issue rather than my preferences because it’s mind stimulating. Fighting about me talking about s e x, I’d rather just do a little better next convo and govern myself accordingly but for those who point fingers and do the same thing when angered and call Sandra for help is just messy.

@ Nika

I just have one question, why is talking about things people do everyday whore ish? I’ve only seen one person discussing doing things with people other than their significant other. How is having sex with your mate and being adventurous (oral, different positions, toys, etc) make you a whore? #noshadejusaskin

Mamacita says:

Well between the people hurling, calling her a hoe and chickenhead, saying this and saying that sounds pretty judgemental to me. I did not point out anyone in my last post so if you felt the need to reply then that’s you. Some of the commentors are being judgemental. I didn’t say all were but some are and if you can’t see it then so be it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I stated mine which was some people need to get off their high horse. That’s my opinion. I’m entitled to that right? It’s a blog right? I don’t want EVERYONE to have the same opinion as me…

@speak some crackheads may get off in one day but i’m sure that’s VERY FEW! Addiction isn’t that easy to just get over in most cases.

MissHarlem says:

Sidenote: I am hating on Flo and those shades LOL. Lucky trick you :yes:

Get the fluck outta here what the hell is going on with America… Ha???? If it walks like a ho, acts like a ho, talks like a ho and brags about hoshyt… Then guess what it’s a ho… I swear women are the only ones who gets breaks around here…. A man who makes mistakes pay for them forever and these tramps sucking and flucking and swinging from pole to pole and I’m not just taking about in the strip club either and we are supposed to shed a tear for these tricks. There being judged…. yeah okay the same ho who laid out at the club because she had to many drinks on another site….

As long as I get up and work for mines hard with my legs closed and not taking the easy way out. I will never have no love for anyone who chooses to degraded themselves for a quick dollar… But that’s just me….

iyonah says:

let the over :cosign: ing and not having an opinion of your own begin

@freetospeak

good question

this is why folk like superhead and kat snatch stay in business

NichelleWalker/nwmasssmedia.com says:

****************************

kimip84 says:

@flo girl the military…i am moving in dec/jan but dont know where to yet. we could possibly go to Korea or Japan…its uncertain right now

kwall says:

So….Kat Stacks is the new Supa Head 2010 huh?
    Sorry Karrine you are soooo 2007 hun.

And we all been through things in life however, remember once you make your bed you have to lie in. We all have choices, not letting where you been ruin where you can go because one things for sure you can’t erase your past but you van make a better future… Stepping off my soapbox… and kanye shrugs to why when you try to do the right things in life you are looking down on someone… I don’t think I’m better than anyone period.

@freetospeak

good question

this is why folk like superhead and kat snatch stay in business
    ________________________________________________________________

These women are exploiting their sexual behavior with MULTIPLE individuals. I respect your opinion/answer but it doesn’t make any sense to my question.

@ Sandra Rose what does that mean?

@kimip84

I am in Germany now but I just left Japan 2 years ago love love love it but they think all of “us” are celebs NO LIE they will stop u on the streetz to take pics LOL!!! was in KOREA in ’00 so not the move good shopping though….

Nika405 says:

@Free nothing is wrong with talking about what you do with your SO..but that’s not what was happening in most of the post of I will give just a general sampling… threesomes were discussed and how ppl wnated to do that but maybe their SO wasn’t down, encouring of incestous relations when the person TYPED it was their 4th cousin, anal sex and the best way to relax the anus, if someone should cheat w/BF’s friend, how to cast spells to get a man/ tainting food to keep a SO, and let’s not forget keeping a man buy ticking his prostate and licking his azz. If someone posted he beat up last night and it was good…shyt girl do you! but all it turned into was a contest on who’s man beat it up better how and then ppl just started posting stories that made you give them a serious sideeye. Please excuse my typo’s…and I would like to point out that when I addressed folks it was without name calling…but I’m all kinds of repressed huh.

Sheena215 says:

I WENT ON HER WEBSITE AND I LOOOOOVED THE PHOTOS, I DIDNT SEE THE ONES OF THE CHICK KAT BUT THE BEAUTY PICS WERE GREAT

@free

what i am saying is if someone thinks doing things with a committed partner is being ho-ish then these type of chicks look for those type of relationships or lack thereof to “infiltrate” I am not by any means advocating cheating or promiscuity but i think a lot of individuals don’t realize how important sex is to a relationship… I work with a grown azz woman who says she has never in 10 years given her husband oral sex and then wonders why he cheats on her…. now i dont condone cheating in any way shape or form but if you dont do certain things in the bedroom MAKE SURE your partner is okay with that

I have never read the comments about sex on this blog myself but yall be careful aunt sandy aint afraid to BAN!!! folk LOL!!!

kimip84 says:

@lex we have germany down too but my husband was over there before and i dont really wanna go somewhere he’s been before you know. I hear so many good things about Japan and i hear the KOLA is the bizness LOL. the squadron i would be assigned to in japan isnt bad either from what i hear…idk we shall see in the next couple of weeks.

@Nika405 says:

WHAT !!! not on the ROSE u lying LOL!!!!!!!

Daisy says:

@Iyonah maybe the comment they :cosign: was their opinion so therefore they didnt have to re type it cause somebody else expressed it 1st :shrug:

Nika405 says:

@Lexi yes sweety right here…and folks were ho-baging and ho-riding on that mess.

@Kimi I say Japan had a friend on the Shyty Kitty over there and their husband was in a squadron…the amount of their KOLA alone was almost what I was taking home. And she came back with the best clothes too.

lexdiamonz says:

oh yeah but their housing is SMALL as HELL u will have to leave i would say about 75% of your furniture at home LOL!!! and I never got used to driving on the “wrong side” of the road LOL!!! I was military but now i am DOD-civilian ahhhh so much better LOL!!!! yeah the the dollar kicking azz on the yen right now GOOD SHOPPING and tokyo is like NYC time 10!!!! fun, fun, fun are yall dual military because you all will be BALLING!!!

lexdiamonz says:

good night fam it has been “real” it is 1730 in good ole germany and a sister is out this piece HOLLA!!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

welcome to the Federali club Lex!

pinksghetti says:

This is the best I’ve seen her look because for real on the other pics I’ve seen of her she looked rather trannyish. If what Mamacita says is true about her past I feel bad for her but her life won’t get any better being a groupie and being passed around.

Nika405 says:

________________________________________________________________________

I didn’t say you were the one name calling but I am sure you saw those who were offended just as you were about the raunchy discussions having rebuttals just as raunchy. I’ve discussed sex (oral,anal) but doing so seems natural to me because it’s apart of my everyday life and it’s something adults talk about regularly, whether it’s on a blog, at work, at home or at school. When you get into these discusiions you feel comfortable and appreciate tips/feedback when someone has told you something you didn’t know. Maybe some of the things seem superficial to you because you aren’t familiar with them and maybe that’s one of the reasons you are bothered by the discussions. I agree with you on incest/spells, I was taken back but to each its own and I remove myself from that because then I am not comfortable but I do not attack anyone. #respectingyouropinion

iyonah says:

@daisy MMmm hmm yeah your right *LebronShrug* this won’t be the last post on hoeshyt and opinions will flip flop like always. It always depends on who’s e clique people want to be with for the day.

@lexi .. thxs if that was meant as a compliment and yes she is not by far, she is still lost, but I don’t think its to late. She still has a chance to rise above and excel in life with the right support system and personal drive.

Nika405 says:

@Free I talk on twitter/IM/txt/email with a lot of the SR fam…if I truly want to go left or off topic that’s where I take it. After seeing how all these post come up after a Google search…I just don’t think my S/O would be comfortable with me putting our sex lives out on the net.

Lyssa02 says:

Everyone is not the same. Some people are able to bounce back from their past and some don’t. That’s life. Just because you or someone else may have been able to overcome a situation, doesn’t mean it will be the same for someone else. At the end of the day, she will have to answer for her actions, but instead of bringing her down, maybe people need to be praying for her in hopes that she is able to turn her life around.

No, I do not condone such behaviour…but a person’s upbringing and certain situations that happen in their life, do indeed have an effect on how they continue into their adult life. Some are able to get the bigger picture, some aren’t. It’s like the same situation with Luke’s daughter…everyone in the post is stating how “his actions might have a long term effect on her and whatsnot” and getting upset at others who say she needs to get over it. It’s not so easy. As humans, we hold things, we keep things, situations often times determine how we act/behave in life. Some people over time are able to separate their situation from themself and do better, some aren’t able to.

What she needs to do though, is take some time and try to find herself and maybe even seek help/guidance to help her overcome her issues. Now if she’s lying about all she went through, just to justify her behaviour, then she’s wrong.

kimip84 says:

@lex yep we are dual mil…getting that mil to mil pay right now is gravey!!

Way to much estrogen in here :rofl:

SMDH! How in the h3ll do females continue talking about something that is two days old why would anyone care to discuss something like that @Free I agree with the points you have made but honestly I wouldn’t even bother with this group none of us are ever going to be on the same page so do you-this is really crazy to me like ppl don’t have lives outside of SandraRose.

On Topic
    I hope KatStacks is able to find GOD in her life….

ricanlbc says:

Hmph! @ the end of the day…SHE IS STILL A NASTY HO! WHAT A GR8 EXAMPLE FOR HER CHILD! LETTING GUYS RUN IN HER LIKE A TRAIN. YUCK! I BELIEVE SHE DID ALL THOSE RAPPERS AND THERE MAD BECAUSE THERE EMBARRASSED THEY HIT THAT! LMFAO!

speakinmymind says:

Way to much estrogen in here :rofl:
    —————————————
    get outta my head!!! :lol:

Nika405 says:

________________________________________________________________

The only communication I have with the SR fam is on SandraRose.com. IMO Twitter/IM/TxT/Email/Facebook is too close to my personal life. You might say, well you talk about your personal life on here, but I am not on here giving pictures, birthdates, place of employment, phone number and addresses which are associated with the social connects listed above. Some of the personalities protrayed here are interesting and that’s how I come to engage into conversations with them. Like I said before, I dig that you were direct and not throwing daggers when the person isn’t there to defend themselves. Hell I waited too long for open registration to get my pass revoked by someone who cried to Sandra about my behavior :lol:

militaryspouse1 says:

She needs to get her ish together and quick. If not for her then atleast for her child!

Choco says:

Way to much estrogen in here

_________________________________

Choco you are crazy :lol: I waited to long to get my buddy pass to state my opinions for people to be running to Sandra, when she starts posting online with them, to get me kicked off. I know if they taking it that far they are sending her personal emails too.

@Free
    Honestly girl anyone who is taking the ish to heart needs medz for real I have a nice life outside of SR and no offense I can appreciate this blog just like the next but ppl in here crying foul and acting childish is not my cup of tea…Where they do that at! Elementary school is where.

My next question will be when all them lil hens come clucking my way is “do I know you???”

Daisy says:

@Iyonah :nono: just cause you :cosign: doesnt mean you are in an e clique it means you AGREE with a particular comment somebody said #thatisall. I better not ever see you say I agree or use the cosign smiley :lol:

Daisy says:

:rolleyes: at the sidebar convo still going on

@ Choco

Scanned the last few comments… Let me get off the monkey bars :lol:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Oh and I hope those who are taking that extra mile is on Sandra’s payroll

@Free
    Yeah I saw that ppl must have shareholders stock invested in SR…I’m right off with you-

speakinmymind says:

@ Daisy
    didn’t you break the emoticon limit?? :lol:

speakinmymind says:

@ Daisy
    i still want to meet up at Camp Creek at some point. i’ve been going to Atlantic Station since it’s on my way home from work but we still hit up Camp Creek sometimes on Saturday and Sunday; although it’s usually early afternoon when we go on weekends.

Are you ever in the Castleberry Hill area downtown (near Peters and Walker Street)? If so, i live near there and maybe we could meet.

This is interesting.

I wonder why the board didnt feel this way when AM got her ass handed to her? I was reading then.. and it was high 5’s and giggles galore.

Whatevs though.

Sandra will let us know when we have gone too far correct? So whats with all this…? :coffee:

This is interesting.

Whatevs though.

________________________________________________________

Hey boo…Did you read all the comments or you stopped doing that? Yesterday the “usuals” where at it again once Sandra was on to get the sex-talkers booted.

iscream says:

@ free @ Nika

Okay so talking to Sandra Rose people on Facebook is too personal and close to home but its okay to share your puzzy popping stories on a public blog :shrugs:

And for the record Sandra has a personal email if anyone wanted to “snitch” we would have done it there. What was said was said for all to see. Like Florida said that was yesterday why keep harping on it. You think Sandra doesn’t know what goes on. That was likely just her way of nicely saying its overkill. Let it go already its a new dawn its a new day….. Hope yours is going well.

@ostb hope you had a happy birthday. :bday:

@Sandra
    NOTE: you really need to allow more men to register this is way too much and it’s so not warranted damn we don’t even know one another like that WTF???

speakinmymind says:

:popcorn:

“Did you read all the comments or you stopped doing that?”

I stopped. It didnt seem to help. :shrug:

Its some real hall monitors [(c)Brown], with changing rules and chit. :rolleyes:

Thank you @iscream. And I did. :yes:

iscream says:

@ free @ Nika

@ostb hope you had a happy birthday
    _____________________________________________________________________

:shotsfired1: Read ALL the comments (especially #149) before you come @ me with that bull**** I had a decent conversation with Nika405 and here YOU come wanting 2 minutes of fame. #GTHOH

FreeToSpeakUp says:

“Did you read all the comments or you stopped doing that?”

I stopped. It didnt seem to help.

Its some real hall monitors [(c)Brown], with changing rules and chit
    _____________________________________________________________________

I don’t know what’s up with the hall monitoring and stuff, but you cool in my book. Just like in “real life” I can’t stand messy females and that goes for these e-thing. If I were a pretender then maybe I could deal with mess better but I am me on/off the web. Ya dig.

iscream says:

@ Choc I actually have to :cosign: your comment. :lol:

And I promise this is my last comment on this matter. No one is trying to change any rules because aside from the few that Sandra mentioned there are no rules. This board use to be a place where you could come and get different views on different topics. I enjoy a mind stimulating conversation. An example Outsidethebox is the Census conversation we all had. It was because of the different comments here that I sent in my census form. I remember Krysi J and I had a disagreement about Michael Jackson but she ended up loving him just as much as I do. There is nothing wrong with talking about sex but comeonson this is not the place to do it day in and day out. Especially if more than the few is not on the same page.

*sigh*

It was because of the different comments here that I sent in my census form.

:hug:

:yes: I know it works. We all just have to let it. I love all my e-sisters. Even the ones who cant stand me (secretly, of course) :wink: LOL

iscream says:

@ free

I see if someone doesn’t agree with you you jump on the defense. You are trying to start shyt by trying to pull everyone you can into your boat. You are bringing up a post from yesterday asking everyone if they read it as if it was the serious. And for the record no one told Sandra to ban anyone. Florida said she moved on so you pulled Choc in, she said she moved on so you pull in OSTB you are the one who need to get the fvck outta here.

Lol @ attention you’ve been here less than a month and you have gotten into more drama than I care to engage in.

iscream says:

@ free

____________________________________________________________________

First off, from what has been displayed OTB, FLO nor Choco are followers. Secondly, I didn’t ask everyone and unless FLO consists of more than one person. Choco is who you all were going hard on and she blasted yall. OTB asked a simple questioned and I replied. Your response is manipulative in itself. Now who’s REALLY trying to put people in their boat. I’m glad you recognized how long I’ve been on here and I am one of the personalities you just wanted a slice of. Are you full baby? #movingalong

SN: Everyone you dragged into your message are the same people who talk about sex. What a hyprocrite YOU are. Please get a life outside of this blog. Gracias

@Iscream
    You can miss with me that I don’t give 2 eff’s about no rules I think your response was to someone else cuz I did not make an inquiry for real chick TRUST this is not my life!

@Free
    Why are you even bothering she lurks to come in to talk ish out of nowhere girl please she need to be writing her next book instead of on here writing a book @ Iscream sorry boo but you are too odd in my book – please go back into hiding this is a dead topic WTF is wrong with some of these females-GET LAID DO HOESHYT anything other than this bitter, badgering bs!

__________________________________________

:rofl: #younailedit

@ Choco

I am learning, if you have a strong personality it’s intimidating and that’s what gets these broads panties all in a bunch.

#ifyoucantbeatemjoinem

@Free
    For real I’m telln you this is jr high school all over to me- bishes talkn bout how I look-how I freak-how I do-NO and NO you don’t know me so stop taking this internet stuff to heart-WHY Damn I don’t go home thinking about what Brown or Rene or GGOUCH says I laugh at them on this blog imagine what their lives must be like and keep it movin…this has become so amatuer that i will more than likely take a break from SR I don’t hold hands with strangers

@Free
    Right but we need the followers NOT!

LaTechGrad02 says:

I know I only comment from time to time but seriously, can we finally bury this dead horse…. People are going to say what they want, people are going to disagree. The world is going to keep on turning. Why do we keep dragging this same mess from days ago back up?

@LA
    I agree I’m over SR for a while got damn!

_____________________________________________________________________

:yes: and :rofl: @ “I don’t hold hands with strangers”

aqtpie says:

:rofl: WOW!! Shyt Sandra send Kat an invite to your blog, she should fit right on in!!!

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Just like people say there are causcasians pretending to be blacks on here, It has to be someone’s little daughter on here playing like she’s grown. I have seen a whole lot of different type of women but this has taken catty to the MAX

#buryingthehatchet

renegadesince1985 says:

well for people to be complaining about childish shyt they still stay running that trap…. :coffee:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

:rolleyes: I’m already bored so anything is bound to happen, tried to bury the hatchet. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. #crackingknuckles

Choco says:

As if we all live in the same hood-GTFOH I wouldn’t know these folks if was standing right next to them…

Creepy Lurkers

#crackingknuckles

@ Choco

Seriously, I am bored…the broad is obviously bored and looking to have a lil e-fun. So bring it. I got 30 minutes to burn time.

___________________________________

Whats funny they would probably know you. They eat, breathe, sleep and s*** this blog

iyonah says:

Kat if you are reading I would love for you to join our e-community :hugs:

iyonah says:

@isc @ free @choc what are yall really getting at?

@Free
    All I can do is shrug girl I swear I have never experienced anything like this-A fight a fight a black and a white :lol:

Iyonah
    I think it obvious what we are getting at I refuse to reititerate no offense :grin:

iyonah says:

@Choco .. IDK I think it lost the point days ago, you took it down a few notches w/ your sharing and I haven’t seen a play by play of anyone else’s sex life, so I am here trying to figure out :wtf: yall posting about, cause I thought the issue was :dead: and gone

Mamacita says:

:popcorn:

iyonah says:

No offense taken … just trying to understand if I need my :popcorn: or not ..

________________________________________________

:rofl: You took it back…

@Iyonah
    Well you know what they say if you have to ask! Everyone on here gives play by plays yall just too damn focused on my gravi!

@Free
    :rofl: that’s how they acting tho WTF 2010 and women are liberal enough to speak and share sex notes- shiiiiittt give me some tips 40 this year need to keep things spiced!

@ Iyonah

Really the issue been gone but any chance peeps (the ones you see complaining) get to bring it up they will preferably when Sandra shows her face. I would bet any amount of money, if Sandra showed up now it’ll be #teamkleenex

SN: But then again, would they let me pull their h*ecard?

women aren’t liberal enough
    My thing is we don’t know one another so wth does it matter who does and says what-you don’t know if I’m lying or telling the truth take this blog for what it is “Entertainment Purposes Only” it screams how empty some folks lives truly are…

iyonah says:

:rofl: @Choco you may need to just go on ahead and #clockout

@Iyonah
    Always keep your popcorn when entering DUM DUM DUM The SandraZONE!

_________________________________________________________

Really though…Shouts out to Brown and OTB.

@Iyonah
    Always keep your popcorn when entering DUM DUM DUM The SandraZONE!
    _____________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

women aren’t liberal enough
    ______________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Choco says:

Really though…Shouts out to Brown and OTB.
    But girl what make this so damn bad they prolly need our friggin freak stories to keep things interesting I know they get a lot of attention and not becuz of how nasty it is-It’s becuz yall aint got ish else to do and you know I running this clock out too :grin:

RINOLA says:

I :pray: this hostility ends soon.

Rinola
    No prayers boo promise Free and I are bored we just jiving with one another no ebattles just funnin is all….

Mamacita says:

I think people take this thing waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously! I mean come on guys it’s the internet. If you don’t like what someone posts keep movin. What’s so hard about that? If someone wants to talk about how they sexed a pitbull i’d find that very strange none the less but it’s an open forum. People can say what they want. Who cares? If you think that the comments are inapropriate don’t read the comment section…it’s very simple…

FreeToSpeakUp says:

“WHOOP WHOOP……….PULL OVA MY *** TOO FAT…..WHOOP WHOOP PULAA OVA MY *** TO FAT”

“JUNK IN THE TRUNK THIGHS LIKE WHAT…” :whistle: I’m feeling myself right now.

I just love being me. I wished everyone could love themselves. I’m with you Rinola

FreeToSpeakUp says:

:rofl: Mamacita why a pitbull?

@ Choco

I am having fun too but I do :pray: the hostility ends because if these women are like this on the internet just IMAGINE the chaos they cause in life. That’s where the prayer comes in

Mamacita says:

@Choco @Free the crazy part is the main people talkin about what ya’ll post read the whole damn convo. If you see someone start talkin about sex stop reading. Why continue to read the 300 comments about sex but then act offended? YOU READ THEM ALL. No one made you. For them to know everything that’s been said in the “inappropriate” coversations are the main ones that read EVERY WORD. :lol:

:rofl: @ Free yeah I see they brought the beast out in you- :lol:

@Mama so concur 100% isn’t that what freedom of speech is all about like this a church blog or sumpn!

“you wanna rump wit me” :shotsfired1: “i’m de original don dada” :shotsfired1:

@choco you seem to want to :argue: :shrugs:

@Mama
    That’s what I’m saying they in the Cierror post talkin about nothing going on today :rofl: GTFOH we made our own topics these fuddy duds don’t know how to live cuz i be damn if I keep reading some repulsive ish!

renegadesince1985 says:

@ Free

First of all…I wasn’t the one complaining about anybody talking about sex…my only beef was with Choco for coming at Missy a certain way. I have never said anything out of the way to you or about you, so I don’t know why you cracking knuckles…Futhermore, I’m too pretty to fight..that’s why I’m a licensed firearm holder in 48 states.

@Choco
    I have not said anything to you since the other day and here you go mentioning my bloodclaat name…I went off on you the other day simply because you called me a mangy mutt..I guess because I’m mixed :shrugs: …in my book that’s a racial slur…and apparently Sandra agreed as she banned your comment and gave you a warning…It seems like everyday since then you ever so transparently continue to take jabs at me…so obviously you are the one that won’t let shyt go. I am done with this…all I ask is that you refrain from addressing me on this blog. Please and thanks…God Bless!

Mamacita says:

_________________________________________________________

Yes it is! :rofl: They take notes and take that ish home with them. That’s like eating and not leaving a tip :lol:

@Iyonah
    I don’t boo I’m sorry signals are getting crossed and simple azz Free got me over here with tears in my eyes with all her emoticons :rofl:

Mamacita says:

@Free You know some folks crazy these days. Peopel these days have no boundaries these days…sexin a dog, people peein and chytin on one another…just some sick stuff!

iyonah says:

@mama I won’t lie sometimes the convo’s are funny, but I don’t read anybody’s play by play, one post told me all I needed to know and who to by pass just a few days ago .. I simply asked one ? and choco and free feel the need to go on and on about it ..

renegadesince1985 says:

@ Free

________________________________________________________________

You too pretty to fight? Where I am from that baddest bishes know how to thump! Guns are for cowards!! Take the a** whipping like a woman. ya dig

@Renegade
    You are simple you called me a bish SR didn’t see that WOOP WOOP who cares you should’ve never came at me regardless so EFF U and Thank you VERY MUCH shorty you stay on this ban kick GROW UP!

___________________________

She aint to damn pretty she think her tanlines give her one up on folks- NOT!

Free I swear girl I’m rolling over here they woke your azz up!

@Iyonah

_____________________________________________________________________

I’m not simple at all, :shotsfired1: @ you for that one Choco. I really don’t get into my feelings but I’m on this thang for entertainment and these heifers be blowing my high :lol:

iyonah says:

Guns are for cowards!! —–> That’s debatable on SR.COM. TI stans where are you??

FreeToSpeakUp says:

:nite: that’s my time. For everyone who don’t like what I said “you can kiss my whole a**hole” (Jay-z voice).

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccce

@Iyonah
    But if Free and I are talking and yall don’t wanna be in it why are yall putting yourselves in it? Like Mama said keep it movin

@Free
    Have good one boo and no you are not simple :grin:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Real quick. Iyonah when you got a mean set, you don’t need no dayum gun. You when some and you lose some. Simple as that!!!

@Free
    Have good one boo and no you are not simple
    _________________________________________

Alright ma *sideeye* :grin:

*win some

Choco says:

Yeah I don’t need to kill a bish but I will whip her azz so I agree with Free…

iyonah says:

@Choco .. I never once put myself in your shyt, not my thing. You can check the archives, I come here to talk about celebs, politics and otehr random internet f*ckery. My inquiry ealrier was on the direction the end of the post was taking, simple question. Your response said, you weren’t reiterating, yet you still feel the need to go on and on about it .. that the part where it seems like your goal is to :argue: for whatever reason.
    I agreed w/ what Mama said myself, so what are you really saying?

@Free
    Don’t sideye just pass the doche on the lefthand side…

iyonah says:

‘Guns are for cowards’ is a broad statement. The flip floppers on supporting arsenal, is who my ? was directed towards #thatisall

Silhouette says:

Silly rabbits trixs are for kids!
    Why you bringing up old chit!
    I have a question why KEEP talking about something that happen TWO days.
    All at once: BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!

@Iyonah
    Pardon me but what are you not reading why do you keep asking me what I’m saying Im writing it thats why I won’t reiterate damn we in this old post and ppl still caught up in a convo between Free and I – I wonder why is that so???

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Silhouette, Co-sign!! This has dragged on for way too long.

Choco says:

I’m outta this post now what will yall talk about – lurkers creep me the hell out

:rofl: hahahahahahah in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Silhouette says:

Hey LaTechGrad02 *waves*

lakercrazy says:

so this is wer errrbody was at :yawn: this chit right here is getting old

LaTechGrad02 says:

Hey Silhouette, how’s it going?

aniyvwiya says:

So she’s white or what?

Musiqal1 says:

I’m still not over how much Michael, Latoya and Jermaine has changed…physically…the rest of them basically looks the same now…wow. Anyway, R.I.P. Michael

Musiqal1 says:

Wait how did I get in this post? LOL Wrong one…

PDiva2127 says:

I think Kat looks Straight. She’s funny to me I like her. She like a chick fight the you can’t help but watch. lol