Shawty Lo Finally Proposes To Longtime GF & Baby Mama, E’Creia

In the next two months, several high profile weddings are set to take place. You already know of two (Tiny and T.I. and La La and ‘Melo). But now we hear that rapper Shawty Lo popped the question to his baby mama Creia over the weekend. Good for them!

If anyone deserves to be married, it’s E’Creia, who has spent years fighting off attempts by would be jump offs and potential baby mamas. I met her last year and we talked for a good hour. She seems to be a very grounded, intelligent young lady, and I wish them well.

Source: Gamface.com and RapRadar.com

75 Responses to “Shawty Lo Finally Proposes To Longtime GF & Baby Mama, E’Creia”

2thick4u says:

Well CONGRATS are in order for this couple :-)!!

Wish them continued success in their relationship!!

KrayZKat says:

Congrats!

aqtpie says:

If anyone deserves to be married, it’s Creia, who has spent years fighting off attempts by would be jump offs and potential baby mamas.
    :rofl: Congrats!!!

CivilEngineer says:

Did he propose at a pool party?

And can she take his real last name as her first name? Or can we get the proper pronunciation of Creia? :shrugs:

Morning Fam!!

Al-Ameera says:

Uhhhhh, and what about him, is that really how he looks in person?

I did some work for them about a year ago and they are such a cute couple! Congrats to them!

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Civil, I was wondering the same thing.

Cinderella says:

What the hell is she wearing and how many of his 10 kids are hers?

Al-Ameera says:

Wait, Sandra, I thought the make-up artist/rapper was his girlfriend

FloridaChick813 says:

Was this at a pool party?? I see ya girl is rockin that Fendi bikini – Bish better WERK!! :D

Anyway, best of luck to them!

LadyLew says:

Civil I said the same thing! They better be at a pool party even thought it don’t look like it.

meanNsurly says:

Congrats…..Sandra how do you pronunciate her name?

meanNsurly says:

typo **pronounce**

Mamacita says:

I wsh parents would stop giving their children these made up names…Creia? WTF?

Ms. Thickness says:

I PRAY THEY AT A POOL PARTY CAUSE IF THEY ARE NOT…UM..THAT WOULDNT BE A GOOD LOOK…BUT I WISH THEM WELL

Ms. Thickness says:

WOULD IT BE PRONOUNCED CRE-SHA…OR CREE-A? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US SANDRA.

shannon04 says:

@Mamacita….my thoughts exactly. I met a young lady over the weekend at a friends house and her name was Lapamela. I was thinking…why couldn’t her parents just name her pamela or pam?

CivilEngineer says:

@Ms. Thick….I really :pray: it’s not CRE-SHA…that’s too close to CREATURE!!

:rofl: I bet you it was spelled La’Pamela :rofl:

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @renegade & shannon…probably L’Pamela

mizzdallas says:

who is shorty low?

Mamacita says:

shannon04 says:

_______________________________________________________-

:rofl: not Lapamela…No ma’am!

I got a better one for you! I have a friend who’s a sub and he said he saw a name that read Abcde….how do you pronounce this you ask… Ab-ci-de! If that ain;t some bullsh!t I don’t know what is smh…

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Rene

Cute new pic honey!!!

I used to work with a girl named La’Cresha

Kat says:

I know a girl named Truetricia….yes, True-Tricia…. :-o

Mamacita says:

Oh I got another one…this little girl was named L-a

L’dasha :rofl: i swear this is real and i DID NOT make that up!!! L’dasha?!?

mydestiny says:

I had to log in to give a name… it was a little girl at a birthday party- ShaParadise! I was done after that.

Mamacita says:

Only in Mississippi…

FloridaChick813 says:

@Flo Thanks hun!

I know 2 people named Lacresha…also Lucretia…It’s fairly popular in Jamaica… :lol: Also Peta-Gaye or Peta-Kaye is very popular

inCredible02 says:

@Shannon – I know a GIRL named ToeKnee <—- spelled just like that… SMH

lexdiamonz says:

why did she take a picture with that “facecloth” hanging in the bathroom can niccas invest in towel racks congrats i know these twins name Ragina and Vagina pronounced Vaj-gina but their moms was wrong for that

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

I have one Charltae !!! I almost fell out the chair when she said her sons name .

shannon04 says:

I just don’t know what these people are thinking when they name these kids. Quesha, Natravis, Quavion, Anquan……. I just don’t see any whit kids with these names…… wth

mirsmommy says:

Sharpie Lo know he keep his make-up lookin casket sharp!!

Congrats to the couple.

:rofl: @ them names. I heard of a La-a (La dash a), and yes, La-a was the exact spelling of the name. :no:

shannon04 says:

@inCredible02 …..smh

I wish these parents would just think it through before actully putting these names on birth certificates. (My apologies to anyone in the SR fam that has a child with one of the names I posted….no offense)

gypsyeyes says:

There was a child in my son’s class K-5 and her name is Bonequisha. I see that she found him on FB but she calls herself Quisha. I really wanna slap her mom for that.

Good Morning peeps!!!

shannon04 says:

Sorry for the typo….I meant to type white

@Shannon I’ve helped my boss go through resumes when we’re hiring…and she skips over those crazy names….I always go through and look to see what their qualifications are, but if she can’t pronounce it….she’s skipping over.

Everyone wants to give their child a unique name, but some people take it too far…poor kid has to live with a name they can’t even spell till they turn 10… :wtf:

lexdiamonz says:

mirsmommy says:

Sharpie Lo know he keep his make-up lookin casket sharp!!

Congrats to the couple.

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Rene

Now that you mention it, she was from the islands.. And had the biggest as.s to waist ration I’ve ever seen. Bish was B.A.D. to the bone :yes:

Al-Ameera says:

Well my sister is a 1st grade teacher in AZ and she has a brother and sister in her class named A’Queen and Da’King…Now I know the mother really thought she was being cleaver with all this but uhhhhh no

aqtpie says:

Sharpie Lo know he keep his make-up lookin casket sharp!!

mirsmommy says:

A’Queen and Da’King?????? :shrugs:

I wish these parents would stop giving these kids a big “F*ck you” in life with these damn names!!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

Al-Ameera says:

:blink: I think she wouldv’e been better off with just Queen & King :shrug:

shannon04 says:

@renegadesince1985 ….

That’s what these parents need to realize. Your childs name is causing him/her to be passed over because employers can’t pronounce the name. Just as you stated, they may have great qualifications but are being passed over because of their name. So sad, but in this day and time very true.

Smokie says:

I hate to put her out there… but my god daughter’s name is MarErica. My lord.

Al-Ameera says:

mirsmommy says:

A’Queen and Da’King??????
    ********************************
    Well my thing is, you name them names like these, like they are supposed to be noble names but then they turn out to be the baddest little unruly n*ggas on earth.

My sister said she had to call the mama in to school cuz all A’Queen does is tap her acrylic nails on the desk all day and apply lip gloss and Da’King threw a pair of scissors at her head and the mama asked my sister, Well, What did you do to him? She aint even raising her kids to live up to these great names she THINKS she gave them.

Maya_Marie says:

@Civil, I was thinking the same darn thing…Are they at a pool party?

Al-Ameera says:

@ Smokie, is that a blended name? I hate those.

Every name is not meant to be the mama and daddy’s name blended together. Sometimes it works but most of the time it don’t!

jazi65 says:

Congrats to the happy couple…But ladies please…don’t take bathroom pics..soooooo tacky!

kimip84 says:

well my baby sis goes to school with a lil girl named kreyola pronounced (crayola) like the crayons…smh

ceeburg says:

My Aunt told me about her friend in high school that named her baby… MiFila Addida. No one under 18 should be allowed to choose a name for anything besides a pet. This was in like 1988. No one even wears Fila’s anymore and this kids gonna be 80 years old named after two shoe brands.

waterlily_76 says:

I know of a person in who is named “-sha”, its prounounced like “dash-ah”. She spells the first part with the dash symbol “-“. Forgive them father.

Cute girl.

Morning y’all. :coffee:

kwall says:

Man Sandra…the bootleg version of Tiny and TI (who themselves are the bootleg Jay and Bey…who in turn are the black version of Sonny and Cher….) is NOT a “high profile wedding”
    ….who these pedestrian azz folks ill?

Anna says:

waterlily_76 says:

I know of a person in who is named “-sha”, its prounounced like “dash-ah”. She spells the first part with the dash symbol “-”. Forgive them father.

~~~~
    Poor teachers who have to work in the inner city for 5 yrs to have their student loan(s)disappear, they end up in class room full of kids with names that will take them half the school yr. to pronounce/spell. :lol:

kwall says:

In the top pic she look like a blonde Brandy….she needed to put an APB out on her hairline cause it was MISSING. See she found it in recent pics…

As far as names go nothing tops Melleunee (Melanie). I saw that once and it took me like 2-3 minutes to figure out :wtf: it was supposed to say…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“By the way, her pictures don’t do her any justice at all. She is gorgeous in person.”-Sandra Rose
    ______________________________________________________________________________

:think:

She looks good by the pics Sandra. Maybe not “wife material type good” but she looks good and fuggable.

:shrugs:

aqtpie says:

kwall says:
    ….who these pedestrian azz folks ill?
    _____________-

shannon04 says:

Omg….you guys are killing me with some of these names.

RINOLA says:

___________________________________________

Why the disclaimer? When she released that bathroom picture she HAD to think it was cute. :shrugs:

I have a name to submit: Sir Christian (is the first name because his mom wanted the white man to call her soon “Sir”). Mind you, he was born in prison.

speaknoevil says:

She looks wayyyyy better here than in previous pics…I don’t take good pics either so i never judge anyone elses…or try not too! lol. I am not photogenic at all!

The Originial MsG says:

Kwall I wanna fight you! :rofl: :rofl:

“I am not photogenic at all!”

:cosign: I try to remember that ..

1SassySista says:

Pretty girl…but…umm…what exactly does Shawty Lo rap?

Choco says:

Oh Happy Days for THEM!

kwall says:

what exactly does Shawty Lo rap?
    —————————-
    GOOD QUESTION….He say the same shat over and over and over….over a beat and he says it in a really low…breathy voice…almost a whisper. In a sing song-y annoying arse way…I’m not sure :shrug: Like the how many licks it takes to get the center of a tootsie pop question…the whurl may NEVER KNOW WHAT this chile raps…

Sexylenalove says:

Allen Iverson has a little brother named Mr. Allen Iverson.

I’m dying at yall comments, hell nawl!

ohpretty1 says:

Two things you don’t do with sunglasses on: conduct business and propose. Who is to take you seriously?

1SassySista says:

LOL.I’m sure I’ve heard him before, I’m just not familiar with him.

glamdiva83 says:

this isn’t the same girl I saw him w/ Memorial weekend @ CAMEAO getting out his car

African1 says:

it’s pronounced “e” as in the letter, “cree” as in the band Creed, “ya” as in the phrase how ‘ya doin? lol. it was a pool party and not a dry eye in the house. she is really beautiful, wish them the best.

Kittle says: