The Taxman Cometh for Swizz Beakz… Again

According to the NY Post’s Page Six, the taxman once again cometh for music producer Swizz Beatz. Why is he having trouble paying his taxes? Is this the reason why he knocked up Alicia Keys so she could pay his taxes for him?

Swizz Beatz has again been hit by the tax man. According to public records, the fiancé of Alicia Keys — who’s pregnant with Beatz’s child — was slapped with an IRS lien of $652,727 on June 3 for unpaid 2008 income tax. The music producer, real name Kasseem Dean, has had a string of liens filed against him and his former wife, Mashonda, in New York, Georgia and California. Their debts stand at about $2.2 million. A lawyer for Beatz said, “We have been discussing the issue with the government for years and are currently negotiating an amicable resolution of the dispute.” (Source)

45 Responses to “The Taxman Cometh for Swizz Beakz… Again”

lakercrazy says:

no worries beaks alicia got it hell she got with u wile u were still marry she got this bill u just relax and chill back

eastpointvet says:

he should let me do his taxes

lexdiamonz says:

well akeys will pay that she BALLING see mashonda it wasnt about u LOL!

FreeToSpeakUp says:

:rofl: @ Laker. I was thinking the same thing. Alicia be careful what you wish for, you JUST might get IT

renegadesince1985 says:

Who cares? :rolleyes:

lakercrazy says:

@free she dont know whats coming that child support and spousal support gonna stress her azz so bad she is going to have pimpels in her cat!!! u just wach KARMA is a BITC*

Shauny says:

Watch he find a way to blame Mashonda

mirsmommy says:

What is that I smell???? I think it’s KARMA. :yes:

mirsmommy says:

Shauny says:

Watch he find a way to blame Mashonda
    ____________________________________

Shauny says:

Wait, the ninja be buying $500k art and expensive ass gifts for his friends but want a promise to pay for his tax bill? Priorities, priorities

He’s still on the top 10 liste of hip hop money makers too. I don’t think he’s with Alicia for the money, he’s with her for her name.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

@ laker

Good for her stankin’ behind. I don’t wish bad on anyone but….

waterlily_76 says:

Men….Tax liens, bad debt, bad credit due to irresponsibility… these are turn offs to women of substance…. your stock goes down and women will lose respect for you

Man, I just don't care™ says:

This don’t mean chit. The IRS can put a lien on you for just about anything.

nydiva4u says:

Why did I get a flashback of the Color Purple when Celie put a root on Mister? Lol

Choco says:

Alicia should really look at this as a sign of things to come.

BeautifulBliss says:

Oh well. I’m sure his newest baby mama will take care of it.
    He knew what he was doing.

waterlily_76 says:

nydiva4u says:

:rofl: “till you do right by me….”

MsSoloDiva says:

WOW!! :coffee:

buttercup24 says:

I can hear Mashonda singing “Karma” in the near future.

meanNsurly says:

He better sell one of his many exotic cars to pay his IRS debt. It aint cute to be locked up……just ask Ronald Isley!

BeautifulBliss says:

I bet Alicia Keys hates the day she ever made that song “Karma”.
    It really does bite you in the a$$, huh?

FreeToSpeakUp says:

:newpost:

MS.G says:

SMH…AKeys ain’t paying a thing…I can hear her now…”I’ll be damned if I pay the B****’s taxes…O HELL 2 THE NAWH!…Let’s not forget she does have YT in her she ain’t dumb by far!

***side note**** Y is everyone going hard on AKEYS…you all did the same thing to Gabby and then what come to find out the BabyMomma was a NUT…now everybody is quiet..SMH

Daisy says:

I owe Uncle Sam as well he betta pay up or get on a payment plan like me :coffee:

#teamakeys :cheer: (yeah yall knew it was coming)

waterlily_76 says:

******************************

Obviously, Alicia Keys has no standards when it comes to men.

Al-Ameera says:

For some reason I don’t think Swizz is hurting for money. He is still a working producer that charges a Heafty fee. He’ll be fine

Al-Ameera says:

waterlily_76 says:

******************************

Obviously, Alicia Keys has no standards when it comes to men.
    ******************************
    What does that have to do with anything? How does that reflect on A.keys?

Like Swizz was wearing a neon sign around his neck that said “I OWE TAXES”.

How many women can say that when they start dating a man, that is the first thing they ask and even if they did, you act like most men would be honest and say, yes, I owe 2 million dollars. LOL

Come on SR

FreeToSpeakUp says:

MS.G says:

_____________________________________________________________________

I’m still #teamsiovaughn :cheer:

allwrightyden says:

Wow! :blink:

speakinmymind says:

a tax lien doesn’t mean you’re broke. They can put a lien on you for not paying the FULL amount by the due date if they CHOOSE to, but most times they do not if you are on a payment plan. As his lawyer states, they are NEGOTIATING a settlement…which means dude will pay pennies on the dollar instead of the entire amount owed.

shannon04 says:

@BeautifulBliss …….you are correct. I was thinkin gthe same thing Toucan Sam knew just what he was doing.

shannon04 says:

I’m quite sure he knew what he owed even as he dated Akeys…its jut like when you borrow money from family or friends, when you see then you know you owe them. Beakman knew about this $$$ that he owed and watch slicktalk and run game and akeys will foot the bill.

MS.G says:

@FTS…come on…how u gonna be team Siovaughn(sp)…how can u support a woman who doesn’t let a welling parent see their children…i can not support!

shannon04 says:

Sorry for the typos…… (just like)

(watch him slicktalk and run game and akeys will foot the bill.)

FloridaChick813 says:

No story here folks :coffee:

renegadesince1985 says:

Can we get a :newpost: Please Auntie???

I’m so bored at work…all the execs are on a “planning retreat” in Hilton Head…so I’m stuck here without shyt to do…I got ahead of myself and finished all my tasks yesterday…I knew I should have paced myself… :yawn:

spongebobfan says:

As beautiful and in love they looked at the awards, its such a shame people here more bitter than mashonda. like cris brown situation move on people. Everytime her name is mentioned why does that have to be brought up? its over! get over it let them be GREAT

LadyLew says:

I blame stuff like this on people putting too much trust in somebody else. I’m sure he doesn’t do his own taxes and the important shyt. He probably just spend the money in his bank account which is sad. They need to start checking up in on these accoutants they pay so much money for

mochacashmere says:

Daisy says:

I owe Uncle Sam as well he betta pay up or get on a payment plan like me

#teamakeys (yeah yall knew it was coming)

_______________________________________________________________________

Me too! #teampaymentplan :cheer:

His_Mommy623 says:

Oh how I wanna attack her face with a brillo pad!

I imagine the coarse pad will buff them mountains right off her face..

and who cares about beaks? really, WHO CARES ABOUT BEAKS???

MS.G says:

mochacashmere says:

Daisy says:

I owe Uncle Sam as well he betta pay up or get on a payment plan like me

#teamakeys (yeah yall knew it was coming)

_______________________________________________________________________

Me too! #teampaymentplan

————————————————————————-
    that makes 3…get that payment plan…i’m almost done..thank u Jesus!

Lovely One says:

@ spongebobfan says:

——————————————
    I think people are more forgiving when a person realizes and accepts the wrong that they have done. Its harder to leave Alicia & Swizz’s “past” (infidelity) in the past b/c the situation is still in the present. JMO :shrugs:

yellamama says:

Now and forever, people will continue to mention Mashonda whenever there is s story concerning Swizz or AK – just like the public does Jennifer Aniston when Brad Pitt or Anjelina Jolie are discussed.
    Personally, I feel that Swizz and AK’s action’s were deplorable and disgusting, but it’s done now. My only wish is that Mashonda continues to heal each day, in spite of the fact that AK and Swizz make great efforts to prove their love to the world.

Daisy says:

I am almost finished paying as well :cheer:

Musiqal1 says:

Alicia can definitely just write a check for the $2.2 million and still be straight. She just finished her tour too? And I KNOW Swizz got money in the bank. He produces for EVERYODY…he had some hits on Jay-Z’s last album so I know he got the money…..Why do these people refuse to pay their taxes??? I guess it’s because they are narcissits? Right Sandra?