Beyonce Survives Terrifying Car Accident in London

According to witnesses, Beyonce had just gotten out of a limo on her way into Harrods dept. store before joining her hubby Jay Z for a late lunch. When suddenly a taxi came careening around the corner and tore the Mercedes’s door off!

A source told The Sun newspaper: “It was terrifying to watch. It all happened so quickly, the taxi came out of nowhere.

“She seemed very shaken and was lucky to be alive. A couple of seconds difference and God knows what could have happened.”

Beyonce, 28, and Jay-Z, 40, were on their way to a romantic meal at Japanese eatery Zuma when the singer decided to make her impromptu stop.

After the accident, the couple were forced to dump the damaged car – and were sent a replacement to take them to the restaurant.

She was later seen looking happy and relaxed after leaving Zuma with Jay-Z. Read More…

Photos: INF DAILY

69 Responses to “Beyonce Survives Terrifying Car Accident in London”

RedRobyn says:

Thank God nothing terrible happened.

“If that cab had been just a few seconds earlier, Beyonce’s lacefront wig would have went flying!” :lol:

kimip84 says:

oh wow! glad they are ok

RedRobyn says:

And she looks cute in that top pic. I like the curls :yes:

yvonne79 says:

Thankfully, she’s ok! Watch someone comment this is karma for her involvement in the Illumati. I’ll wait for it….. :coffee:

Zephyr1979 says:

Well good for her…

Danielle84 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry but I find no humor in almost being hurt in a car accident.
    Glad Bey is ok!

EricaDenese says:

“Lap dancer Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z narrowly missed being seriously injured in a car accident in London yesterday.”

:dead: @ Lap Dancer…

Cariblife says:

Glad that no one got hurt. Accidents, even small ones, are no joke.

FloridaChick813 says:

Dang, why she gotta be a lap dancer???? :rolleyes: Anyway, glad she’s okay!

and I too, like the curls!

metnwt says:

:blink: Sandra, did you try to hit on Beyonce and she dismissed your advances?! You really seem to call her every name in the book instead of what she is, a Superstar! Sorry sweetie, Bey is out of your league! Stick with the Tiny’s of the world, she seems to be more your type!

MissHarlem says:

I am glad she is ok however lacefront wig flying had me dying. Who says that :rofl:

FloridaChick813 says:

Ohh and the title of this post is very mis-leading. I trully thought something terrible happened.

jazi65 says:

Give God the glory Bey cause you were thisclose to checking out.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Dayum. So you sayiin the cab missed Jay Z?

jlojones2007 says:

STILL TRYIN TO FIND THE HUMOR IN THIS POST?????????? GUESS WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN FUNNY TO YOU SANDY HAD SHE BEEN HIT FOR REAL….NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS FUNNY #ANDTHATISALL

Choco says:

Beyonce better repent or douse herself with Holy Water close calls like that have a deeper and higher meaning to me…

IsaiahsMom says:

Glad she’s okay.

LOL @ her lace front just missing death

cheeks8683 says:

glad she is ok, there is no humor in close calls at all!

what is up with all this illuminati stuff and folks saying they along with a host of A list celebrities are apart of it. I hear there is a movie explaining it. I’m too scared to watch it, don’t want those spirits in my house!!!

lakercrazy says:

glad bey is ok like the curls @sandra u wrong u are her lace front?? :rofl:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Doesn’t the driver usually open the door of a limo? Is he ok as well?

Choco says:

I believe there is an Illuminati but there have been secret societys for ages everything is coming to light now peoples minds are more open and susceptible to certain things have you no conviction you will certainly be treated as one the weak-which is virtually true!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@CHEEKS

How can a whole movie be made, listing the celebrities that are apart of it, even be produced on a “secret society?”

I mean, we don’t have “movies” listing the members of Al-Queda, which we know exist. They are just trying to sell you some bullchit babe.

flawless001 says:

thank god she is okay! this post is mean

FreeToSpeakUp says:

I am glad she is safe and unharmed. Give thanks Bey :pray:

MsGorgeous says:

@ Sandra

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

I HEARD THIS WAS A FALSE RUMOR. I THINK IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE NEWS HERE IN AMERICA IN NO TIME. HELL SHE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND CNN WAS REPORTING IT. THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT A CAR ACCIDENT JUST THE SAME. ISN’T THE SUN LIKE THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER?

Oh my Heavens!

I’m glad she is okay!

S/N: It is my long-standing fear that I will die in a car accident. :(
    Side-S/N: I hope my hair looks this good when/if I do :thumbsup:

chase says:

Glad she is good I would hate for anything to happen to B she and Jay are “friends in my head”…

I love the curls B…

cheeks8683 says:

@ man, honestly I pretty mush ignored it but I’ve heard about this movie or “make-shift documentry” if you will, from more than several people. The jest of it is on the spooky side which I don’t fool with. I was just wondering if yall had heard of it. Folks are always trying to make something out of nothing but then again when it comes to Hollywood we are in a totally diffrent ball game…

I”m glad she is ok. CLose Call…..and she still made it. God still has a purpose for her.

I don’t find the humor in the thought of her being harmed. Wishing bad on someone else is stupid and reflects jealousy
    *********************************
    kinda OF TOPIC* The history channel did a documentary on the Free Masons and Illumanati. They are two seperate groups who were on opposing sides. THe Illumanati lasted all of 10 years but due to a murder of some sort it’s been attatch to the Free Mason ever since.

Nika405 says:

As much as the paps chase her wouldn’t there be photos of this accident? Weird huh?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Redeemed post in 5,4,3,2,1………..

Cheeks I heard about it too, I have a friend in Detroit that said she was gonna send it to me

HOw the hell is a “secret society”….KNOWN? NOt much of a secret is it?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Bey needs to stay away from Harrods. The guy who Princess Diana was with when she died, his family owns that store! THEY’RE BAD LUCK BEYAKI!!!!!

flawless001 says:

@therapist…i dont believe in this “secret society”

roro17 says:

Why so much hate for someone you don’t even know. I like this blog but sometimes the hate thrown at beyonce and chris brown and other celebs can be a bit much. I’m confused because hoodrats like tiny get all the praise. That chick can’t even formulate an educated sentence but yet she’s talked about like she’s the sh**. Anyway I agree with the people on this post, nothing funny about almost being in an accident. Glad she’s ok. #teambeyonce

Choco says:

HOw the hell is a “secret society”….KNOWN? NOt much of a secret is it?
    Surely you get it right- like that’s what it means

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Thank God they didn’t get hurt. It’s quite evident that Sandra is jealous of Beyonce. Why else would she trash her at every turn? What has she personally done to Sandra? WHAT?!?! Is it because she was born pretty and light-skinned-ed? And that basically, around the world, millions love and adore her, especially our young girls? And that she has a very rich man at her side? Beyonce can’t help that she’s a pretty, fair-skinned lady, that she looks beautiful most of the time, and that she’s listed in the top 5 of Forbes most important entertainers! Stop hating on her so much Sandra. She ain’t a husband-stealer or a video whore. She’s BEYONCE, one of the most successful entertainers of our time! Give her some credit, some time, please? Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sheena215 says:

SHE LOOK LIKE MARIAH IN THIS PICTURE BACK IN HER “VISION OF LOVE” DAYS

Daisy says:

I was almost hit by a cab when I went to London had my gfriend not grabbed me I wld be dead n gone :pray: that cab came from nowhere

Sheena215 says:

@ CHASE YOU MUST LISTEN TO/WATCH WENDY WILLIAMS LOL IM A FAN TOO HER MARIAH, AND KEYSHIA COLE ARE FRIENDS IN MY HEAD… WE GO SHOE SHOPPING LOL

pinksghetti says:

I’m glad they are safe :) London cabs must drive like NYC cabs.

mirsmommy says:

:lol: @ Sandra. You crazy.

Anyway, I’m glad she’s okay. :yes:

meanNsurly says:

:dead: @ this post. And Sandra’s comments on the situation! Just :dead: I tell ya!!!

Shauny says:

Daisy then you MUST be in the Illuminati :rofl:

This story seems Globish. I agree with others that we would’ve heard this EVERYWHERE.

Bey does look like Vision of Love Mariah with the curls.

All yall need to caught up on yall Bey/Sandra history. Let google be your friend.

Val says:

Beyonce is looking soooooooo pretty!!!!! :heart:

lexdiamonz says:

ummm was kelly driving #justsaying

meanNsurly says:

Sandra you sure her lacefront wasn’t in the door when the cabbie knocked it off because it looks a lil weathered!

calisally says:

I dont find any humor in this….

Val says:

Im trying to figure out how someone could possibly hate on beyonce?!?! :shrug: .. I mean look at her.. she is f-ing flawless- and the most talented chick in gthe game right now.. the new age Tina Turner.. :bow:

LadeeA says:

“God is tryna tell you somethin, God is tryna tell you something, maybe God is tryna tell you somethin, right now… right now!” (In my Color Purple and Leandria singing voice) The Lord is in control of everything and he sometimes gives us wake up calls.

flsun99 says:

There is nothing funny about someone almost getting hurt Sandra.

KayCeiSoul says:

This is terrible! Glad she’s ok. That would have been one hell of a blam if she’d been knocked into that door.

She is looking just like Tina, more and more, everyday.

kdillon says:

When it comes to Beyonce people are so sensitive. Ciara, Kiesha, Rihanna, etc are talked about everyday without anyone asking why so much hate, but when its Beyonce we are not allowed to reference her name.

LadeeA says:

Kdillon- u r so right.

BTW Sandra, that lacefront joke was funny. I’m not gonna lie.

Jerrie says:

OTB:
    S/N: It is my long-standing fear that I will die in a car accident.
    **************************************************************
    Mine is being shot. I have had so many dreams that is happened. Anyways glad she’s okay and I actually like her hair.

Redeemed777 says:

Hopefully, that experience thought her that there is a thin line between the two ‘ E’s ‘ that is EARTH and ETERNITY.

She can live on earth playing robot, and experience eternity gnashing her teeth OR

She can live on earth doing the will of the Almighty God ( creator of heaven and earth ), and then experience eternity of life with the true savior Jesus Christ ( the Lamb of God )

No @kdillon you are so wrong. No one is safe here. Period. :lolol:

Those stans stand up for their artists as well; it just so happens that #teamBey is the loudest. LOL

Who do you stan for?

So you feel me! @Jerrie.

But I dont dream about them :no: . I have been in 4 VERY bad accidents so… :/

borderlineamazing says:

You think someone almost getting ran over is funny? Just because she is a celebrity? If you hate Beyonce that much stop posting about her! This is your website afterall right? Yet a Beyonce post is on here EVERYDAY!

You are a real dunce.

aqtpie says:

*If this is true* Glad to know that she is safe. I don’t care what celeb this story would have been about, even if I weren’t a fan, I wouldn’t find humor in close calls to/death!!!!

Jerrie says:

OTB: Yes, I swear my dreams are like movies. One dream Tyrese was in it and he shot me. I felt the heat and everything. It was too crazy.

mochacashmere says:

kdillon says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Sheena215 says:

SANDRA IS THIS TRUE????? WOW NO WONDER YOU HAVE SUCH HATE FOR HER!!!

According to reports, Beyonce fears for her safety after allegedly being stalked by Sandra Rose, 46, who began stalking and harassing her in 2005.

According to sources close to Beyonce, Rose, a photographer specializing in celebrity events, was commissioned to photograph a party following a Destiny’s Child concert in 2005. Rose introduced herself to Beyonce and a conversation followed. Following their brief meeting, Rose began sending nude pictures of herself and sexually explicit emails to Beyonce’s publicist offering to perform [sexual act] on Beyonce and saying that she wanted “a relationship” with Beyonce.

After Beyonce and her publicist declined her advances, Rose reportedly became enraged and began a campaign of threatening emails, phone calls, and faxes to Beyonce’s publicist and her management company.

@Sheena I dont think you should have posted that. I am not sure if its true or not, but Sandra has made it no secret that she will ban things she deems offensive.

mochacashmere says:

*In my best Thelma Harper voice* uh ohhhhhhh

I think I smell a :ban: on the horizon….

LadeeA says:

@Redeemed- you are preachin the absolute TRUTH. All weave jokes aside.

Lady_L says:

roro17 says:

……………………………………………………………..
    I agree this is not funny or should not be made into a joke. No matter if you like her or not. Life can be taken from any of us at any moment. You should never mock or make fun of someone who escapes a near death experience. Karma people. enough with the illuminati talk, have any of you all called Bey personal and asked her if she worships the devil? Quit assuming sh*T!

Lady_L says:

@#63- If it was I cannot stand RhiRhi, don’t care to much about Ciara, but if it were either of them, I would not make fun of them if they barely escaped a situation like this either. It is just some things you shouldn’t joke about and death is one of them.