Celebs Out & About: Dania Ramirez

Expect sexy Dania Ramirez to come out of the closet any day now. Dania, who’s currently lensing her action flick ‘Premium Rush’ in Chelsea, NY, told Maxim magazine that she is not married. Dania is tired of hearing rumors that she’s married to director Jesse Terrero. She says they split up a while ago: “You shouldn’t believe everything you hear on the internet. He was a great guy (who) I was with for a while, and I’m not (now).”

Teh ghey rapper Drake was spotted checking his text messages at Vancouver’s International Airport yesterday. Drake caught a departing flight after performing a sold-out show in Vancouver, Canada. Drake benefits from the fact that he’s a native Canadian. His entire Young Money crew, including Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, are banned for life from performing there.

I notice that Drake’s boys are decked out in Louis Vuitton gear. Drake will soon learn that buying out the mall for his crew is not a wise decision in these tough economic times.

‘Avatar’ star Zoe Saldana is the new face of Calvin Klein’s Envy lingerie collection. The biracial beauty appears in the new ads for the Calvin Klein Inc. brand. Calvin Klein Underwear Envy, is a new collection of lingerie designed to create a more revealing silhouette. Envy completes the Calvin Klein Underwear Coverage Level System, which is organized in three distinct levels of coverage. Each level is differentiated by cup coverage, as well as strap and band width.

R & B singer Omarion, who is the newest judge on America’s Best Dance Crew, was spotted dining out with one of his boys at Katsuya restaurant last night. My readers are getting wary of me pointing out the obvious in some of these pics. So I’ll just let them do it.

Photo: Splash News Online, Wireimage/Getty and Bauer Griffin

173 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Dania Ramirez”

Choco says:

She looks prettier witout makeup

kearalove says:

I really hope these Man-pris aren’t the “in” thing for the summer…I would hate for dudes to be on their Pretty Boy Swag while rocking Man-pris and extra smedium shirts. :nono:

FloridaChick813 says:

Dania is pretty, but I like her more when she dresses more feminine :yes:

Why is the entire Young Money crew banned from Canada??

Zoe is sooooo beautiful to me!!!! #TeamSlimChicks :cheer:

Omarion looks is lame!

I second that @ Keara

Luckily for me though, my boo doesnt follow trends. LOL

To Drakes homeboy with the two toned face: pull up your pants

KeyshKeysh says:

Ummm Sandra….Omarion BEEN a judge on that show..where da hell you been?!…ii LOVE Zoe…seems sooo real!!!

Al-Ameera says:

SANDRA! Zoe is NOT biracial, She is the same this as me or as my mom I should say…A BLACK Dominican and she has said that many times :heart: her!

OK, I’m back. Now why is Dania coming out the closet any day now?

Divinebrown says:

Ok….I”m gonna dive into the psycology books and see if there is a named disorder where you are consumed with thoughts sexuality and/or extreme obsession with homosexuality to the point of misguided beliefs that EVERYONE IS GAY.

Dania Ramirez played a homosexual role in She Hate Me. That doesnt mean she iS GAY.

WHY THE HAIL AM I DISCUSSING THIS? I got pulled in….

I LOVE ME SOME MUFLUGGIN AUBREY!!!!! #TEAMDRIZZY

pinksghetti says:

Dania is pretty even without makeup and probably jogging. What crime did Nicki commit that made her banned from Canada (I know why Lil Wayne is)? That Calvin add is odd because she has brown skin and black and white tends to make a brown person darker but it seemed to make Zoe lighter #whatsupwithdat

QueenSJ says:

KeyshKeysh says:

Ummm Sandra….Omarion BEEN a judge on that show..where da hell you been?!
    ____________________________________________________

Al-Ameera says:

:offtopic: So, I read that Trina is now on to the next one and dating Rookie wide receiver, Dez Bryant of the Dallas Cowboys. I swear this just has me burning up!

This dude ain’t been in the NFL 5 minutes and is only like 24 yeah old. And what the hell is he doing with Trina’s old azz anyway? He needs to focus on playing football not being all up in photo ops with this chick…Just mad about this!

Now both of our so-called best receivers are trying to celebrities instead of football players. I swear this is what happens when a corny dude gets a lil bit of money, fame or notoriety!

Trina and Kim will be on my list if the Cowboys have a bad season!

QueenSJ says:

To Drakes homeboy with the two toned face: pull up your pants
    _____________________________________________________________
    :rofl: @ two toned face!!! You know you need to quit!

Mamacita says:

Well I know the gut CJ that’s wearing the Red bb cap and has the birthmark on his face… he works for young money so he has his own money to buy what he wants.

SangriaSugar says:

Dudes and these small backpacks…but they traveling so they get a pass

:heart: Zoe

:cosign: Keara…man-pris ain’t whats up :no:

:lol: @Al

Divinebrown says:

@eBONY…Cthagod got that same patch of hyperpigmentation, ezcema, ringworm, psoriasis, black isshh on his face and stay talkin about somebody.

Blue Star ORNTMENT

kearalove says:

@Al…I read that Dez’s publicist already said that Dez is w/his baby momma who just had their 2nd child recently and that he ain’t checking for Trina.

Mother Jefferson says:

:coffee: Drake :hump:

Mamacita says:

@AL I don’t get the hype about Trina anyway. I’d hate to see that chick without make up :no:

And I bet you $5 that he was dating some other chick and dipped on her as soon as he signed those papers. Just to be with trina old a**…

FloridaChick813 says:

I dont see the hype with Trina either. Bish do gotta fat a$$ though :yes: But honestly, she isnt really bringing anything else to the table :shrug:

eastpointvet says:

my zoe looking good makes me want to go watch losers again

@ divinebrown I never noticed cthagod has a two toned face. I :heart: him

Al-Ameera says:

@ Keara, Well thank the lord cuz it was going to be trouble. He doesn’t need anymore distractions, he is already cuttin up, refusing rookie rituals and what not. Where they do that at?

# Mamacita, I don’t either, she looks old to me and I hate her teeth but I guess that’s just me.

@ Flo, I see you all extra fly in the gravi!

lacountrygirl says:

Skinny jeans are whatever but I hate seeing boys over eighteen dressed, i.e. the one in the back of Omarion (no pun intended), like…just stupid.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Hey Everybody!

been kinda busy so I red yalls comments while I’m chilling at night at home. Let’s don’t start about CJ’s birthmark. My back is discolored this way and my mom made me wear bikinis and halters so I wouldn’t have a complex and i don’t wantyall to go in on the boy for something plenty people have struggles with and it makes grown men wear make up. Talk about the other on’es ashy tattoo and why are they looking at each other so lovingly but leave the man’s birthmark alone. Carry on……

..and Dez’s had-him at-15-momma was his daddys h**ker so you cant blame him for being misguided enough to run up in Trina. But why shun one rookie right of passage (carrying a vertaran receiver’s pads) when you engage in some others. (sign a contract and :humping: Trina)

..pedal pushers on a man are the bane of my existence.

@mamacita she actually looks better without it.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

:offtopic: Mike Eppsis coming to my city. I saw him a few years back and his timing and delivery were waaay off. Anybody know if he fixed this?

Thanks @Al :)

@Princess, thats EXACTLY why I didnt go there. I tend to steer away from jokes when the purpose cant help it. And my nephew has a birth mark on the side of his face. Not nearly as big. But you catch my drift!

Never Saw Mike Epps live, but that is my DUDE :yes:

Mamacita says:

@Princess “Let’s don’t start about CJ’s birthmark.”

Right…he can’t help that it’s covering his face. He didn’t ask for it. I’m glad your mom didn’t make you ashamed of yours! :thumbsup:

My friend has one on her back that’s shaped like a pig :lol:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Zoe dat bytch! I would treat her right….. sometimes.

Dania, lady love is beautiful and natural. No need to hide that, everyone still love you.

Smarty! :hugs:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

:rofl: hey OTB!

Trina is BEAUTIFUL without makeup @Mama :yes:

@ Princess
    He was here(bham) not to long ago and I heard he was high as hell. I don’t find him funny whatsoever. I saw Bruce Bruce for the second time and he has lost weight….not much but you can tell the difference. Funny

Mamacita says:

@Princess I wouldn’t go see him. His delivery is waaaaaaay off. And his shows never flow so there are times where he just stands there because he doesn’t know what to say next. It’s almost like he didn’t even prepare. He just goes on stage and does whatever…I don’t like that about him…

:offtopic: Alicia and swizz got married last Sunday

Divinebrown says:

whhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooaaaaaa whoaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaa….

*ahem*

You know…that’s real upstanding of you. :claps:

PEOPLE CLOWN ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. IT’S NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN TO HEART OR EVOKE REAL EMOTION unless it’s directed specifically AT YOU. Last time I checked, ANYWAY….

With the exception of disrupting good order (AKA REDEEMED) People are free to type WHATEVER THE PHUCK THEY WANT…WHENEVER THE PHUCK THEY WANT TO without limitation.

now carry on that…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@Princess

I saw Mike Epps not to long ago and he was terrible. :/

FloridaChick813 says:

Zoe dat bytch! I would treat her right….. sometimes.

:rolleyes:

Who all has birthmarks here?

I dont. All my kids do. :shrug:

EVERYBODY says that he is terrible! Dang that is so unfortunate.

Mamacita says:

@OTB well someone needs to send her the memo that all that make up she wears is not the T! I just think people who look a mess WITH make up on probably look worse without it. I remember seeing some old piccs of her back in the day when she first came out and they were pretty bad, but money does change people.

No birthmarks here @OTB

Shauny says:

I like Omarion even less after him joining ABDC

LOVE Zoe!

Dania….crickets

@DB – when you find out that disorder Sandra has about her obsession that everyone is “ghey” can you do your own medical minute in the comments section please and thank you?

@ princess I have bad feet :shrug:

kwall says:

Is Zoe biracial? I thought she was just Latina? I see Dania is your girl crush Sandra.

Don’t end up like Hammer buying for folks Drake. Don’t knock him cause he Canadian. Wish I had free healthcare…

Oh Omarion. Just too much to say. You too are a wee one.

@Princess I don’t know about Mike Epps. He came to Raleigh a few years back and I saw him. He was odd that night too…I didn’t pay tho. Free tickets through my then job at the paper but I DID notice and my date did too. I thought it was :blunt: IDK….

And she does pile it on. I have no idea why. @mama. The times i have seen her sans makeup I have always remarked I wonder why she wears so much?

I wonder if it has something to do with looking like your “old self”. Kinda like Lil Kim seeing something we dont see…

What are bad feet @Eb? :lol:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

So I guess 1. I’m not going to see Mike Epps… and 2. I think I just got checked by DivineBrown. *makes note to get the gene that makes me feel offended* (I still like her smile with the red lips though)

@OTB 1. I saw a pic of Bey in the celebs-in-sneakers photo lineup and the pic was one of the bestI’ve seen of her. (So now can you start to wear them) 2. I have a green and blue tinted spot that stretches from my left shoulderblade to the smallof my back and all the way across.

:lol: @Ebony

Everybody has their own flaws

Mamacita says:

@OTB that could be what it is…

I don’t have a birthmark but boo has one on his face. I think it’s cute :yes:

Ebony says:

@ otb I had hereditary bunions. I had surgery when I was 19 and I had another surgery a month ago. I’ve never worn heals before :(

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Ebony What’s bad feet?

Ebony says:

@ princess I have bad feet

—————————————————————————-

me too! :lol:

But what pisses me off is my calves. They’re too damn big and I can’t wear cute knee/thigh boots unless they stretch :mad:

FloridaChick813 says:

EBONYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Please elaborate on the bunions. It runs in my family as well :/ I have a small one on my left foot, it hurts like h3ll if I wear heels all week :(

honeygrahm says:

I have one on my back….it looks like one of those cartoon ink splots

lakercrazy says:

HEEEEY YALLL HOW WE DOING THIS BEUTIFUL FRIDAY???

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Ebony, I see you answered. Are you gonna be able to wear heels now? I heard bunion surgery hurts so bad you almost wanna cut your whole foot off.

I have Bow(child birthing) hips. :( oh and small ankles. OHHH and tiny boobs

celebs-in-sneakers photo lineup

Where is this? Bit.chie’s site? :waiting:

And Bey crazy… *whispers* BUT I bought some L.A.M.B. sneakers AND some M.O.B. hightops. :yes:

Nika405 says:

@Princess don’t do it! Mike Epps sucks hairy goat balls live. He’s been traveling with a dude by the name of Kevin (don’t remeber his last name) now that niglet is FUNNY!

The only place Dez Bryant should have carried Roy Williams shoulder pads was to the front door and said “See Ya”! #OSUCowboysUP

lakercrazy says:

OK DANIA LOOKS CUTE LIKE HER WEN SHE LOOKS A LIL MORE LIKE A LADY
    DRAKE UMMM NOTHING AND WHY IS THE CASHMONEY BAND FRO THERE??? ZOE IS ONE BAD BISH I LIKE HER LOOOOOVED HER IN AVATAR

Hey Laker :waves:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@mamacita (and whomever else has wide calves) have you tried Zappos? In the search you can specify for wider claves. My friend has gotten some nice stuff off there that she may not have otherwise found. Maybe others can suggest too.

kwall says:

Why is Nicki banned’d from the land to the North (Canada)? They don’t want her bringing that dumb azz “Barbie Movement” there huh? Can’t say I blame them. That shat is tragic enough stateside.

@Crza

Exxccuuuseee me for being nosey, but how tiny??? :waiting:

Im actually a fan of smaller breast, rather than big ones that sag :shrug:

Ahhhh I def. have bad feet, or 1 bad one :lol:

I sch. surgery for the winter (they say thats the best time) but thanks for scaring the chit outta me @Smarty. #bish :/

Divinebrown says:

@princess

AWWWWWWWWW shi!t son…YOU LIKE MAKE-UP??? AND RED LIPS, TOO???

If you like M.A.C…..Russian Red is that color

we can be play cousins and I’LL BLAST ON ANNNNYY BISH THAT PHUCKS WITCHU EVER. *pinky swear* Kind of like your Goon.

*NOOOOWWWW THERE EASTPOINT!!!!!!!!!!* RED LIPS ARE HOT!! *TAKE THAT TAKE THAT* YOU MUST BE DATIN THEM HEAUX’S WITH CANARY YELLOW TEETH/MOTHER OF PEARL OR SOME SHIAT.

Ebony says:

@ flo mine were so bad. They went in and pinned the bone in place. If you have small ones you can get them shaved. Mine were huge they look like knuckles. I got them from my daddy

Mamacita says:

@Princess Thanks! I’ll try that onces i start shopping for boots again. I’m tired of only being able to get ones that stop under my calves…

lakercrazy says:

WHAT THE FLUK WE TALKN BOUT IN HERE?

Nika405 says:

*puts on arch supports to stand next to Ebony* Hi my name is Nika and I too have bad feet.

Ebony says:

@ princess it was painful and they only did one foot at a time. Healing time is 6 weeks for each one. I tried to put my feet in heals many times and it hurt like hell. So I just wear flats and sandals

@flo
    Let’s just say I can go without a bra and they don’t hang. LOL. I tried on a bikini and the top was for little girls. A’s basically. These hips though are awful but I’m still skinny.If I get a small in anything it fits great at the top but the hips make me go to a medium in some things.

Hi Nika :)

FloridaChick813 says:

@Ebony & OTB, how bad does the surgery hurt?? The doctor did recomment “shaving” but im scared to death, cause I dont wanna have to have a “boot” on my foot :/

lakercrazy says:

@EBONY IM BEING NOSEY WOW THAT MUST SUCK SO NO HEALS AT ALL? DAM

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@laker everything….

@mamacita why wait? they selling boots right now!!!

@divine I love MAC make up, but can’t really do lipstick. (no clue why,but I think it makes my lips itch) I’mma look for it in a lipglass or something. Eat doesn’tlike red lips? A decatur flavor prolly ruined it for him.

heels

STAN4FL says:

Okay I’m offically giving 100% in the gym today after looking at Ms. Ramirez abs.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*East (#78)

FloridaChick813 says:

@ crza, I love being able to go without a bra (even though I dont do it much ):shrug: Im a 36/B or a 34/C depending on the make. Its a handful though, and thats all I really want! Atleast you have some hips. If I could change anything I would want a lil more hips and as.s :)

lakercrazy says:

@FLO WELL IM WITH U ON THE MORE HIPS AND AZZ ON THE BOOBIE PART MY MOTHER BLESSD ME WITH 36 D YEAH I KNOW BUT HEY I DONT HAVE ALL THAT MUCH HIPS BUT TATAS I GOT LOL

Ebony says:

@ laker yes it sucks. To be at the shoe store and watch woman with size 7 & 8 feet be able to try on any shoe and look cute. I hate shoe shopping with a passion.

Nika405 says:

@mamcita Try LaneBryant.com. Zappos is great too. I ran track when I was younger and they have been huge ever since no matter what size I am.

lakercrazy says:

@EBONY I GOT PROBLEMS FINDING HEELS THAT ARE COMFORTABLE OR JUST LOOK CUTE I GOT CHUNKY FEET SO ITS HARD TO FIND SOME HEELS THA FIT

@flo
    C??? girl I wish. I’m not flat flat but at my age I see teens with bigger boobs. I always say that when I get extra money I’m getting a boob job. I HATE my hips though. They make me look wider than I am.

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ Lakers ‘TIG OL BITIES’

I bet your areola is huge!!! LOL. I kid, I kid

But my BFF wears a D, and hers are ;)

bigger not wider

#vain

Me too @Flo. Im scared of the boot. I am good with pain management tho.

Ebony says:

@ flo after my food woke up it hurt, but the drugs made it better. The healing process was bad for me. It wa just depressing sitting in the house with the boot on. I was 19 it was summer and I wanted to go do hoodrat things with my friends :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

@Ebony, the surgery didnt help? The heels still hurt you?? Are you telling me that eventually I wont be able to wear my heels???

:wail: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nika405 says:

@Everyone thinking about Foot Surgery. Don’t do it unless you really really need it. My bunions are gone now but my feet hurt worse than they did before the surgery. I had the kind Ebony had and the scars start at my big toe nail and go down about 2 inches. There is a chance they can regrow if you have them shaved down.

lakercrazy says:

@FLO BISH U CWAZY NOW U GOT ME LOOKING AND CHIT UMMM NO ITS NOT THAT BIG LOL HEY MY MAMA GOT BOTH THEM HIPS THIGHS BUT AND TATAS THE STINCHY BISH ONLY PAST ON THE TATAS

crzasallgetout says:

:dead: @ hoodrat things. I wonder what his little bad azz is doing these days. lol

Divinebrown says:

@princess…….:ROFL: Decatur flavor!!!!!!!!

Eastpurnt tried to snap on me talkin bout some, he’s NEVER SEEEN a red lip he liked.

*KNNNEEEEGROW* BACK BACK WITH THAT BULLLLLLLLLSHAT.

With MAC’s lipstick, they are kinda thick but if you put a lipglass OVER them, it makes last longer.

There’s a red LUSTERGLASS that’s nice!!! I love girly girls!! *teeheehee*

Mamacita says:

:offtopic: please go to YouTube and type in “Rape in Alabam Part 1″ and “Rape in Alabama Part 2″

@Princess Girl I live in hot a** MS lol. I won’t be wearing boots anytime soon. Not the high ones that i’ve been looking for…

@Nika I played soccer so my calves are nothing to play with. I can barely get them into skinny jeans without a struggle!

lakercrazy says:

WOW THIS FOOT SURGERY CHIT SOUND SOO PAINFULL PLEASE PLEASE DONT GET NO BUNIONS!!!! ****TALKN TO MY CHUNKY AZZ FEET***

@DB
    Do you like MAC? I’m a plain jane but want to try makeup on a regular. I’m dark so I will NOT be doing red lipstick. :)

FloridaChick813 says:

@crza, Girl these teens now a days arent even playin!!! Are they not the thickest things youv’e ever seen?? WTH???

Funny you mention a boob job though.. I SERIOUSLY contemplated getting some more as.s. I even have the funds for it, even consulted with a surgeon in Miami :rolleyes: But I seriously HATE pain :/

@ mama
    I SAW THAT VIDEO YESTERDAY!! :rofl: Now run tell dat!! I hate being from Alabama. We aren’t all country like that.

I was 19 it was summer and I wanted to go do hoodrat things with my friends

Thats the thing. As soon as Im laid up with a boot on, some cool sh.it is gonna start going on.

Ebony says:

@ flo Janice ****inson got it done and she wears heals. I think @ nika does too. It hurts me and we all take pain differently. I would say don’t do it unless you really need and and do a lot of research. See if you Dr has before or after pics of previous surgeries he did

:rofl: @Laker “and no its not that big” :rofl:

@Flo
    Yeah I checked into it but got scared. I don’t want to look stupid if they are too big. I find myself staring at the kids with huge boobs like wth. My stepdaughter is 12 and is wayyy bigger than I am. She wears a size 9 in shoes and I wear a 7.5. She’s not in juniors anymore either.

@Nika How do you know if you really really need it? I have one and I just dont like the way it looks but I can still fit heels and such…

It hurts tho. I sleep with a support thingamingy if it does. Y’all scaring me!

Mamacita says:

@crza I was :dead: at both of those videos :rofl: …hilarious!

And dark people can wear red! You tripping @crza!

Thanks @Nika & Ebony

Divinebrown says:

For all the widefoot people….Torrid sells heels with wider width. I suffer from wide foot but I just go up to a 9 and deal with it.

crzasallgetout…….DONT FUGGIN PLAY WITH ME!!!!! I’VE SEEN SOME DARK SKINNED CHICKS SLAY A RED LIP!!! Don’t do me. There’s different shades of red. (with orange, blue, purple, brown undertones) It depends on the color of your lip, the undertone of your skin and the liner you use with it. You could do it, I know. You’d be amazed at what you can do if done properly. Go get a DEMO FOR $50 dollas of merchandise. Start natural and work your way forward. LOLOL…They always HOOK SH!T UP.

I tell them…..GIVE ME DRAMA.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Crza, well if it will make you feel more comfortable with yourself, I say go for it :shrug: But you sound like me, A BIG OL CHICKEN :lol:

RedRobyn says:

@ Mama

that alabama chit had me in tears laughing this morning. :rofl:

what the bro say: “You can run and tell dat HOMEBOY”

@ mama
    Was dude a little tangy to you??? I just can’t believe they put that on tv. It makes us look sooo bad. I was falling out though.

Ebony says:

@ otb I know you asked Nika but I knew I had to get mines done when it became painful to walk and my feet were swollen and red

FloridaChick813 says:

@OTB, you sound like me :/ Mine isnt too big. H3ll I had to point it out the boo. I can still wear my heels and be fine for a day. But if I wear heels all week, by friday that sh.it is killing me softly :wail:

and you wear what support thingamingay????

SangriaSugar says:

:no: @Flo…don’t you get nothing done to your azz…have you walking around with some tile caulk in yo backside wondering why that chit won’t shake

Okay @Eb. I really wanted to have it done, but #realtalk I do like for my “friend” to massage my bunion foot… :ashamed: I normally hate massages!

#dontjudgeme

I dont think im going to do it. :no:

Nika405 says:

@OTB if you think you can live with scars do it. My whole foot is flucked and jumping off helo’s and working on concrete made it worse.

I would not have had it done if I knew. The Dr. made it seem as if it was no big deal. After being off work for 6wks, taking strong azz drugs to keep the pain away and then seeing that Frankenstien scar I didn’t want to do the other foot. Military said no ma’am get it done. He flucked up my foot and a military Dr. had to do it over so that scar is 4inchs. And unless you get it shaved….you will have scars. Mine have names: Cha & Ching lol.

Mamacita says:

@RedRobyn But why did he have to he have do describe dude like that lmao…”he had a coffee complexion…low ceasar with waves in the front…and real smooth skin” :wtf:

“hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands because they rapin everybody out here in the hood”~Bama :rofl:

lakercrazy says:

hold up wat video we talkn about??? eamil it to me somebody valdiviaad@yahoo

STAN4FL says:

@ Mamcita I died when he said hide your husbands too.

Flo its a thing I got from my dad…kinda forces the foot back in position…almost like a brace, but in the soft cloth material :shrug:

Mamacita says:

@crza heck yeah…dude was hella zesty!

:lol: @Sangria

I mean, I have a nice lil bubble(think Jessica Beil). But these bish’s down here put a bish to shame! But I guess your right. Atleast I can make it clap and make one butt cheek move a at time. I probably wont be able to do all that with a fake as.s.

lakercrazy says:

@otb please dont do it dont get the surgery the way they make it sound like u cant wear no heels and i know u too fly for that chit

Ebony says:

@ nika have you tried mederma. I’ve been using it for a week. It’s working on my new scars, but my bunion scars still look like Freddy Kruger attacked my feet

@DB
    I guess that’s the only color that I have a fear about. I just may do it though. I’m clueless about makeup. But I’ll wear any color as far as clothes. I love loud pink and blues. Not all together though.

shut up OTB. lol

I dont want another scar. I already have a small bikini cut from csections!

:/ @Nika

I think i’ll pass on the surgery as well and just “deal with it” til I cant no more!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@crazy a good boob doctor will let you wear these bra thingies in different sizes (with the proportionate weight of them too) and let you pick your size that way.

@flo How long did the MNIA dr say the booty would last? Is it hard?
    If you sit too early/often does it get misshapen? Can it take a hard smack?

I guess I can admit to all of you that I want a nose job. I, like Flo, have the funds, but am afraid that I will look like someone else.

@divine I’mma get an appointment at MAC and get them to try me out some lipstick and glass combo. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

@Al and everybody) what’re yall reading?

@Eb I use Mederma for my son’s face and it is working very well. He was cut by glass under his eye. I started right after it healed tho. They say you have to move fast.

Dont tell me to shuddup!

:pc: Im looking for you some samples RIAGHT NOW! Shew! :lol:

I forgot

#teamcoloronBlackWomen

:cheer:

crzasallgetout says:

I didn’t get the “hide your husbands” part either. ANd he said”we got your tshirt”.

Nika405 says:

@OTB I can wear heels but only for about 2hrs. I’m the chic in the club sitting down and only moving to go to the bar/restroom/home lol. When I know I have to usher @ church I bring a pair of cute flats. You seem like you love heels. I knew it was time to do it when my feet swole up and they had to pack me to my car. If I’m out walking all day, the same thing happens so yeah…..it wasn’t worth it.

RedRobyn says:

____________________________________

oh girl i had to go and watch that part. i didnt even see that part this morning. :rofl: :rofl:

She talking bout “you didnt just do it cuz i’m pretty, i know dat”

wtf. are you serious, ma?

SangriaSugar says:

:thumbsup: @Flo…work with what you got Ma

RedRobyn says:

the part about the smooth skin i didnt see. chit is hilarious

Nika405 says:

@Ebony I was so mad the 1st time I didin’t do hardly anything so that scar is real bad. The 2nd & 3rd time I did oils and merderma and the scar is lighter and you can’t see the stich holes like the other foot.

FloridaChick813 says:

@flo How long did the MNIA dr say the booty would last? Is it hard?
    If you sit too early/often does it get misshapen? Can it take a hard smack?

He recommened the fat grafting. This is where they lipo suck your extra fat and stick it in your butt. He said I would have to gain some weight though, and apparently it last a lifetime, so long as the fat doesnt get “reabsorbed”. You cant sit on your butt by day 4, just for not long periods of time. And apparently it will feel like a toned booty. Like someone who works out a lot, but since its natural(your own fat) it will shake. Not sure it will jiggle though :shrug:

C-Section???? @OTB

You poor thing you!!! My sister had 2 c-sections and was MISERABLE!

My friend girl said her dimples are still there and thats why her ass looks real. :lol: @Flo

I only “had” one kid. Csections suck. :(

Your friend girl @OTB

I need to talk with that bish. Did she have it done in FLA or did she go outta the country?? (which I WILL NOT do)
    Is she happy with the results??? How long was she outta commission???

@mama and Robin
    Please don’t think all Alabamians are like those fools. :rofl: I remember when I first went off to college(Grambling) and someone from Cali asked if we had more than one traffic light. WTF. And Tom Joyner is not a representation of how the folks I know dress. We aren’t all country. Hell I’ve never really been to the country country. And I stay in heels.

@Ebony, my mama has that problem from wearing heels on stage so much but she refuses to get surgery. I don’t have them and am praying I don’t get them cause I’ve got enough problems I wanna keep the two things that have yet to give me any trouble (my feet)… I can’t wear heels either which is the worst part about my disability cause prior to this I wore nothing but at least 3 inch stillettos and now I have a closet full of gorgeous shoes I’ll never wear again. Plus I’m so damn short I needed my heels… let me stop cause I’m getting teary thinking about my babies (the shoes)

No comment on anybody but Zoe… who is absolutely goregeous to me. I love her

*rubs OTB on the back*

Girl I would go see my sis (the baby really, LOL) afterwards and she would be in tears. Couldnt go #2 or nothing :/

I hated being in labor for 27 hours, but i’d take that ANYDAY over a c-section!!!

RedRobyn says:

@crza

Girl i dont think all folks from there are country. Im from the south too. That was some ghetto rachetness right there. The chit was funni to me. there are SOME folks like that everywhere you go. Hell i know a few my damn self.

I know what you mean about people automatically thinking things though.

I live in Dallas and people automatically assume we ride horses and walk around in cowboy boots and chit. Hell to the NAW!!!! It doesnt help that everytime we are portrayed on t.v. thats what you see. Not even!!

m9ser1 says:

maybe like Rick Rozay, Drake thinks he’s MC Hammer….buying everyone what they want….. and will be broke like him too…

Flo She is in The A. I will find out more from her for you. She is VERY happy because she was always the Black girl with a SUPER flat ass. :/

She took a “vacay” for 3 weeks! I dont know how much of that was actual recovery tho.

crzasallgetout says:

Exactly Robyn!! It was hilarious. I just realized they had sheets hanging up as curtains. REALLY??? DId we need to show that too.
    When I think about Dallas I just think about the heat that people complain about. Y
    You know they always find the worse people to show on tv to represent us

H-Townmama says:

Hi SR Fam
    @OTB
    4 C-sections? Wow

@Flo
    You were in labor 27 hours???? 5 with my first and 9 with my second. No epidurals with either?

Yes ma’am, do that @OTB

I bet nobody can tell her as.s NOTHING now

Bish walkin around like “owwwwwww” :lol:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

What’s all this booty talk? Still waiting on the emails :waiting:

spongebobfan says:

on topic: did the mexican in the back of dania rameriez just kill a fellow gang member?

Alicia made it offical huh? good for her. Alicia beatz.

Oh and Flo my best friend got lipo and then had her butt implanted and she said it was the worst pain she’s ever been in, much worse than csection and childbirth. It took two weeks for her to leave the house feeling normal again but it looks good. You can’t tell that’s not all her back there at all. The only problem is now she only wants to wear leggings and extra tight stuff to show it off

FreeToSpeakUp says:

It’s not you guys I don’t trust, it’s the people I can’t see :coffee:

RedRobyn says:

@CRZA

Hell yeah its burning up outside as we speak. Suppose to be 101 and 102 this weekend. Hot as fckn fish grease!

Hey H-Town you lucky lady you!!!! SMDH

But yea, labor for 27 hours, pushed for 20 mins and out he came :/

Thing is though, they had to enduce me because he was losing weight in the womb, so I dont think lil man was ready. He was hard headed then, and hard headed now. :lol:

spongebobfan says:

team c sections! be damned if a 8lb 12 oz big headed baby be traveling down my vajayjay!

:lol: @ Ms Everything

But dammmmmnnnnn, you just scared me!! Thats the thing, I KNOW I dont handle pain well :shrug: Lemme ask you though, did she say it was worth it????

crzasallgetout says:

It was 82 this morning at 7am.The other day it was 101 when I got in my car.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Free, I feel you babe! Thats why I made up a quick email on yahoo and just use that one :shrug:

:lol: @Sponge, luckily for me my lil man was only 5lbs :D

LOL

Yes @H-town. :no: #Ouch

H-Townmama says:

@Spongebob
    But I healed so fast!!!! It wasnt that bad actually. But then again both my babies were small.

spongebobfan says:

my daughter was 8lb 12 oz. my water broke. i was in labor 50/11 hours but her heart rate dropped. they had to do a c section. i healed up fine after wards. now im scared to have a kid the normal way! my kid 6 now

H-Townmama says:

@Spongebob
    Well thats very understandable. Might I suggest a water-birth. With my first I labored in a whirlpool tub and was much more relaxed. Should have had her in it. The second was in a traditional setting and I labored twice as long and it was more painful.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

freetospeakup at aol

@Flo she said it was worth it. She’s saving up for a boob job now (I told her she’ll be nothing but plastic if she don’t stop) and she doesn’t need one cause she is a d cup now. But she loves her ass. The lipo disappointed her though because her stomach is flat but scarred so she won’t be able to wear a bikini still

@spongebob,my first was 8.12 and I had two days of labor that ended with a c section since I had toxemia. I was pissed when I found out during my next pregnancy that I would’ve never been able to deliver her naturally anyway due to the way my hips are built. I’m still mad when I think about that 2 day waste of time and misery. Although childbirth (natural) scares the ish outta me and now I’ve had so many csections (4) that they don’t phase me at all. With the last one I was up and moving within a couple hours of waking up and when they discharged me on the 3rd day I went home alone, just me and my baby, walked the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment like it was nothing and was fine. Had my family and the drs looking at me like I was crazy lol

Thanks for the info @Ms Everything

Preciate ya ma’am :D

FloridaChick813 says:

@Ms Everything, are you slim???

My sister is unable to bare children naturally because her pelvis is not wide enough.

carmelhoney says:

Is Drake and his boys supposed to be Bloods now?? Did Wayne get them on that bandwagon. I sure hope not…