Rihanna’s teh ghey “eyelash designer” Ja’Maal Buster uploaded this Twitpic of himself and his client RiRi modeling one his creations on the set of a Doritos commercial. And here we thought Rihanna’s career was slowly fading. Photo: Rihanna Daily

Rapper 50 Cent was among the celebs attending the “Twelve” premiere at the Landmark Sunshine Theatre in New York City last night. Fiddy attended the event with a brown skin shawty.

Singer Kelly Rowland arrived at the Optus Love Lounge, Circular Quay, promoting the iphone 4 in Sydney early today. The ex-member of Destiny’s Child bedazzled in a black blazer, showing off her bangs and a thick gold necklace. She is such a cutie!

LA Laker Paul Gasol, the homeliest man on the entire team, enjoys the perks of being a two-time NBA championship winner. Gasol was spotted walking a high maintenance chick to her car in Barcelona, Spain today. They both look exhausted. I can’t wait for the Miami Heat to lay the smack down on the Lakers this year!

Photos: Splash News

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Ooooh love Rhiannas makeup job nice!!!

• MzDimplez1123

I SWEAR the camera loves Rihanna. Get it Boo!
    Kelly looks beautiful.
    Fiddy cleans up really well.

• mirsmommy

Love Rhi Rhi’s haircut. :yes:

50 look like a fat kid that loves cake. :lol:

Kelly is so beautiful.

Ole girl’s shoes are cute.

• lakercrazy

looooooooove riri makeup and yes the camera loves this bish!! and watever to the heat beating the lakers!!! dont hold ur breath sandra

• Ebony

I thought RiRi was on tour :shrug:

• iciaantica

Rhianna’s make up looks HOTT! Fifty looks cute! :)

• iciaantica

@Ebony they cancelled her tour due to low ticket sales

• fabulous city

love that “brown skin lady” ‘s purse. fiyah!

• OutsidetheBox

If only I could be that photogenic!

That’s just not fair.

Kellz getting that Apple moola…get it ish!

:rofl: Nah. Crayon eating Artest is the :champ: of homely looking. :/

• fabulous city

lakercrazy says:

and watever to the heat beating the lakers!!! dont hold ur breath sandra

July 29, 2010 at 12:25 pm
    —————————
    Co sign that! I am no big laker fan, but I’ll be rooting for them this time around just because I’m STILL mad Lebron picked Miami. He ain’t ish for that in my book. So yeah, GO Lakers!

Oh yeah! I am still gainfully employed. :pc:

Thanks for the encouragement, e-fam. :hugs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

He did a nice job on Rihanna’s makeup no fan of hers tho
    Fiddy is looking Official

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@OTB
    Good deal how and what did you do?

• Destinee

RhiRhi makes is HOT!

• Destinee

Sorry..I meant to says “make up”. :ashamed:

• iyonah

I like those eyes — good job @Ja’Maal Buster.
    I am looking forward to the Heat vs Lakers games too.

• fabulous city

I also hate that whenever something is trendy you’ll see every single celeb rockin it! They go to great lengths to incorporate that ish in their outfit. Kelly’s necklace is cute, but enough already with the big bold gold jewelry. *annoyed*

• supa

i’m willing to bet a good sum of money that the woman 50 is next to is either his publicist or someone who is working the event. and i feel confused bc i always think kelly is ugly and mad corny. yet, so many ppl don’t think so. oh well.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

ms fenty looks nice and laughing at sandra calling her a brown skin shawty

• Val

Rihanna looks beautiful.. the chick standing next to fiddy looks horrible :blink:

• meanNsurly

HEY FAM!!!!

• Val

I wonder why kelly doesnt push for her music to be played on the radio? what is she saving it for? :shrug:

• Zephyr1979

Rihanna makeup is on point! Love it! Um, but I’m going to need you to stop taking phalange-biting photos, makes you look a little “touched” :lol:

Fifty looks like he put on that weight he lost for that movie +30 pounds. Looking like a gorilla in that pic.

Ms. Kelly you better work!!

Pao needs some sun right away, legs looking ghostly.

That is all….

• iciaantica

@Supa I wasn’t going to say anything but Kelly Rowland has never been attactive to me either. I wonder what other people see that I don’t :shrugs:

• FloridaChick813

DAMMIT MANNN!!!!! Say what you want about Rihanna but that is BAD BISH :yes:

“High Maintenance Chick” has on some killer shoes!!!!!

• musicluvher

Is that a peen print on Paul Gasol?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Supa and Icia
    Oh okay I’m not the only one finding Kelly long in the face :blink:

• FloridaChick813

:yes: I believe so @musicluvher

• mzvirgo78

I typically don’t care for Rihanna but I have to say that she looks FIIIEEEERRRRRCCCCCEEEE in that pic! I luv it!!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:hug: @ Mean where have you been we missed you all of us :yes:

• FloridaChick813

Double hugs :hug: @MEAN

Missed you boo!!!!!!!!!!

• Thetruth32

Hey Mean, Where you been???

• FreeToSpeakUp

Rhi’s makeup is FIERCE! :heart: it!!!

• supa

@iciaantica thx! i thought i was alone on that one lol.

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ OTB

You know they haven’t responded to my email :waiting:

• SangriaSugar

:hug: MEAN…WHERE YOU BEEN AT BOO BOO!!!

• supa

@Choco & @iciaantica i’m happy to have support on this lol.

• Thetruth32

Rihanna should model…Her pic are always hot and I don’t really care for her

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@OTB—why you no likey Artest? I :heart: Ron Artest.

@Rhi-Rhi… her face and those darn beautiful hazel eyes are killing it.

• meanNsurly

I have missed all of yall too. I have been training and working in my new position. I dont even have time to piss…..lol. But today I’m a little caught up so thats why I’m here.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@eastpoint where did you take your gravi pic?

@MEANNNNNNNN! #birthbuddy! :hug:

• SangriaSugar

The camera looooovvvessssss RhiRhi….bish looks hawt!!! She really should just model!!!
    Hope she don’t develop a wonky eye from all the false lashes though

Am I the only one that thinks 50 shoes don’t go with that suit….I can’t be the only one who said :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

FloridaChick813 says:

DAMMIT MANNN!!!!! Say what you want about Rihanna but that is BAD BISH

“High Maintenance Chick” has on some killer shoes!!!!!
    ___________________________________________

:cosign: Heeeeyyyy Flo!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

@Choco I said my piece: if I had to work with her my resignation would be effective 7/29/10. Honey, she jumped on the phone and they are finding her a new dept! :woot:

I am so proud of myself. I have the hardest time being “mean” and direct but I did it.

• FreeToSpeakUp

————————

:clap:

• Tink Tink

I have a lil cousin that looks like Rihanna, everywhere we go people always tell her that (she doesn’t like it b/c she thinks Ri has an alien forhead)

Corrrrrpppppo! :hug:

Artest is uglyyyyyy with his glowstick self! LOL But he alright with me. LOL

:danban: I am too giddy LOL Feel like I dropped 100 pds. :lol:

Free we might have to put them on blast if they dont email by 4. :nono:

• STAN4FL

I’m loving Rhi-Rhi hair and makeup not many can pull her style off.

• OutsidetheBox

@Stan who is your gravi subject?

He looks too “Floridian” :lol:

• SangriaSugar

:hug: OTB…glad everything worked out for the best…get rid of Frenchie and her prune pies :lol:

• Thetruth32

meanNsurly says:

——
    Congrats on your new position Mean… I missed your comments.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “Nah. Crayon eating Artest is the :champ: of homely looking. :/ ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I don’t think Artest wants to see Lamar Odom in a crayon eating contest. That nigga STILL tryin to color inside the lines.

• STAN4FL

I wish I would have been knocking on his door back in the day. That is Mr. Cheeks from Lost Boyz.

• kwall

Fiddy attended the event with a brown skin shawty.
    ——————————————-
    No you mean 50 attended with some heffa with some Payless shoes on.

• Nika405

Rhi looks hot I :heart: Kelly too.

• SangriaSugar

@Mean…yo job fluckin up the rotation…we been missing your commentary

• STAN4FL

Prune pies?

• Thetruth32

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
    “Nah. Crayon eating Artest is the of homely looking. ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

———
    :dead: :rofl:

• spongebobfan

Whats this about rhi rhi getting engaged to her lame bf? dude is cute and all but she dont look happy around him, like she was so happy around CB.. just saying

• kwall

Rhianna looks FUEGO…..DIZZAYUM.

• Man, I just don’t care™

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

DAYUM. 50 go from Vivica, to Ciara to that Oompa Loompa right there?? Nigga need to make a hit record FAST.

• Thetruth32

STAN4FL says:

——
    love the Lost Boys…Renee was my jam

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

————————
    :clap: and :cosign: Free’s applaus – GOD IS PROUD OF YOU- now you know how to handle your next dilemma :lol: I kid

• Man, I just don’t care™

Kelly’s face is unfortunate. There is nothing she can do to disguise her kinship with horses. :/

That being said, she looks good in this outfit (her face not withstanding).

• Thetruth32

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

¿¿¿ ???

——
    Damn Man Oompa Loompa :rofl:

I knew it @Stan!

I was like either thats dude from 95 south or Cheeks!

For my jeeps! :danban:

I used to crush hard on him. Shewwwwwww! Renee? SMH.

• OutsidetheBox

Yes @Stan. The French lady who is my sub makes prune pies and brings them to work. :rolleyes: No croissants and chocolate foolishness :nono:

PRUNE PIES!

• kwall

I used to crush hard on him
    ——————————————–
    i STILL got a crush on mr. cheeks!!! SHEW…. :hump: i normally do not like the extra hooded out ones. but cheeks was fione….”renee” and “i’m in love with two women” are my CUTZ!!!

• STAN4FL

@ Thetruth heard it yesterday on pandora.

“A ghetto love is law we live by …… :whistle:

• kwall

The French lady who is my sub makes prune pies and brings them to work.
    ——————————————
    now see there….sis is tryna keep yall healthy. regular co-workers are HEALTHY co-workers….

• meanNsurly

What are we talking about today?

• kwall

just noticed…is that lady with the payless shoes on with 50 k leg’ed? like julius the bodyguard….

when her legs are together do they form the letter k???

• Thetruth32

STAN4FL says:

@ Thetruth heard it yesterday on pandora.

“A ghetto love is law we live by ……

———
    I had a crush on him… I might have to add this song on my FB page today.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

KWALL I promise I was listenin to Me and My Crazy World well I’m In Love with 2 Women on my way to work this mornin! That was my shhhiiiiaaaaaatt!

• OutsidetheBox

“regular co-workers are HEALTHY co-workers….”

LMAO No ma’am!! We do just fine with our FiberOne bars provided by the Wellness team!

:rofl @Regular!!!!!!!!!!

• STAN4FL

@ OTB all the french desserts she picked prune pies :hurl: They need to pull her green card for that.

• STAN4FL

@ Kwall :dead: trying to keep coworkers regular

• miko

rhianna’s career is over…i wish she would go away forever. makeup looks hot though

Exactly!!!!

See @Stan @Kwall y’all missed the backstory. I didnt want to hire her, i could just tell there would be a “language barrier” but in my mind, I’m a cool ass Parisian chick. i thought me and this bish could relate

My boss was like, “think of all the good French desserts she will bring” [she fat as hail (the Boss) and I’m greedy- we a perfect duo]…the bish bought Prune Pies and stan-gy ass quiches. I mean , how much ham is in this? A DELI SLICE?!?!?! WTF.

• kwall

———————————————–
    The summer that song was out my BFF (a dude) was going through some REAL shat with the two loves of his life. His daughter mother caught him with girl number two and put him out…so he was staying with me…THAT was his theme song. I would come home and that dude would have that shat on repeat! Everywhere we went…grocery store, mall, club…that was playing in his car.

• SangriaSugar

_________________________

:dead: just flucking :dead:

• kwall

@OTB….Naw I was lurking on the backstory but I seen it. She the “country” basket weaves and peasant skirts French chick right? She from the countryside where they make blue cheese and milk goats and shat….and obviously prune pies too…

• STAN4FL

@ OTB
    :rofl: Please don’t tell me you ate it. :rofl:

• SangriaSugar

:rofl: @Kwall :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:dead: @Kwall. You know this bish dont chu?

• OutsidetheBox

*sorry I needed the extra emoticons and didnt wanna break the rules*

• mirsmommy

meanNsurly says:

HEY FAM!!!!

I know I’m late, but where da hell you been???? Just come strollin up in here like you ain’t been paged weeks ago!!!!

:lol: Congrats on the new job.

@OTB, I’m proud of you!!!

• kwall

@OTB stop laughing at me. lmao…. the joke is on yall…thought chall was gonna get a chocolate eclair…she fooled the fukkk outta yall. that heffa showed up with a prune pie and i can IMAGINE the look on yall face this morn-ting…

:wtf:

she related to balki from that show “perfect strangers” from the 80’s early 90’s…that dude used to be a sheep herder “back in his country”

• mirsmommy

I ain’t fluckin with OTB or Kwall

:rofl: :rofl:

• Daisy

WERK BISH

• BROWNSUGAPOET

OTB I WONT FLASH YOU THIS TIME!

• pinksghetti

Rhianna looks fierce even though that’s a lot of makeup she has on. 50 looks nice in that suit, that lady looks like an assistant the way she is directing him to something. Kelly looks nice but I prefer a shorter do on her.

:rfol:

Balkiiiiiii?!?!?! Bish you have this infinite wealth of forgotten TV characters and I LOVE IT!!!!

Balki and his quilts and chit :rofl:

• mirsmommy

:rfol:

Balki and his quilts and chit
    ________________________________________________

Balki was that nicca, tho :rofl:

• http://lovingme782.wordpress.com Ms. Everything

Rhi looks pretty and semi normal for once

Glad Kelly is still doing her overseas thing. She may not ever find success over here but she’s doing extremely well in the rest of the world

As much as I HATE the lakers, I actually like Gasol, not looks wise, but he’s a good player and is down to earth unlike ignorant ass Kobe. Shannon Brown, Gasol, Artest and Fisher I love and wish they’d find another team so I could actually support them

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Kwall not Balki from the island of Mypos! GIRL I LOVE YOUR GUTS!

• kwall

Balki and his quilts and chit
    ——————————
    When he usta break out with the dance of joy…that was my SHAT….

That is all I DID back in the day! They were on the original ABC Friday Nite T.G.I.F line-up. I watched t.v. every Friday night til I got to high school. Then got fast and started going to games on Friday nights…

But that is her new name. Balki.

• pinksghetti

I know I’m late but I see some of yall are talking about “Rene”. I was just thinking about that song the other day and realized that was when I first her the term “shorty” meaning girlfriend.

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: Frenchie has been coined BALKI!!!!

So now my kids watch all the TGIF shows on some channel…Nick maybe? They think Family Matters and Urkel is like the second coming. :rolleyes:

Full House? Honey, they be in front the TV tom’bout Uncle Jesse and chit! I tried to tell them “Michelle” was the Olsen Twins (I google imaged them), my girls was like “nah ma, that cant be them! They so dirty looking!” :/

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

:hug: back to OTB

Didn’t Balki play in “Beverly Hills Cop”? GTFOH no you GTFOH :rofl:

• pinksghetti

Yall need to stop bringing us down memory lane (first “Rene” and now “Perfect Strangers” *sniff*). I’m going to have to invent a time machine go back to the late 80’s or early 90’s because “those were the days” (in my Archie and Edith Bunker voice).

• BROWNSUGAPOET

CHB he was Serge!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

Heeey Brown :hug: Oh yeah, Serge…that was my boy.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

CHB remember he was tryin to get Axel to try that drink “Noooo u shuld try eeet, I make eet myself with a litell bit of twis u shuld try eet”

• kwall

———————————————–
    Family Matters was a SPIN OFF from Perfect Strangers…Harriet used to work the elevator at that store!! :dead: that I remember that. Told you I was a tv HEAD. My 5 yo loves Urkel now too. Comes on in the morning before we leave on Nick. I got to practically beat her to get dressed cause she be trying to watch so hard.

• SangriaSugar

I used to :heart: me some TGIF…sitcoms was at they heights back in the day!!!

:dead: at Balki…I loved him as Serge tho!!

• OutsidetheBox

SMH That you remember that!

Harriet!!! LMAO!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

:dead: @Brown…he was hilarious!!!!

• MissHarlem

Hey everyone

:dead: @ KWALL but I feel you on being a tv head same here. My chit was small wonder you can buy the first season at walmart. Harriet lost her job with the elevator ok so dead at myself for that one.

• cocoa49

That is 50’s assistant or PR person. she is with him in the background on several events.

• Lady_L

RhiRhi’s make-up is gorgeous!

• http://www.tt-time.com/ m9ser1

first rahim from juice supposedly teh ghey…. and now this