Celeb Style: T.I., Jay Z, LaLa Vazquez, Pharrell Williams

From Upscale Hype:

We all know celebs love their Louis Vuitton and Gucci, so I wasn’t surprised to see rapper T.I. over in NYC rocking a pair of Louis Vuitton Brooklyn sneakers ($560) along with a classic Gucci interlocking G belt ($225), which was tucked underneath his purple v-neck sweater. The Brooklyn sneaker made its debut as part of the Summer 2010 collection, and features tw0 tone calfskin leather, large eyelets and a rubber sole.

Aging rapper Jay Z was spotted canoodling with the filthy rich set at a beach party in the Hamptons the other day. According to Upscale Hype, he wore a pair of Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Don sneakers ($870) in off white/cream.

Jay Z set tongues a wagging when he hugged Gwyneth Paltrow and then took a romantic walk with her on the beach. Note to grown azz black men: Please pull your pants up in the presence of women and children.

Newlywed LaLa Vazquez waved to her friend, the paparazzi, who dutifully showed up minutes after she called him. LaLa wore all white like she did on her wedding day. But, seriously, no one recognizes that staid tradition of wearing white only if you’re a virgin anymore.

Update:
Loyal reader Takita wrote in to say:

Hey Sandra. I’m a loyal reader on your blog. In I just wanted to point out to you that LaLa’s animal print heels are Christian Louboutin.

LOVE the animal print shoes. I have no clue who made them.

It’s music producer Pharrell Williams again, this time wearing a different pair of crazy looking shorts outside the ITV studios in London this morning. The shorts might be Bathing Ape with slaughtered monkey parts all over it. Yuck. I guess it’s hard for Pharrell to be regular.

Photos: INF Photo

• Man, I just don’t care™

T.I., wearing glasses doesn’t make you smart.

• MzDimplez1123

Why is Pharrell outside in Garanimals?!

• http://www.facebook.com/evieannie speaknoevil

I love all those men!

• Kat

Hate the shorts Pharrell. I hope this isn’t about to be the next “trend”. The skinny jeans for men is bad enough.

• Man, I just don’t care™

Jay Z in the sand, his natural element. I bet Beyonce is :pray: that he “cheats” ( :lol: ) on her with Gwyneth.

• http://sparklesayz.com sparklesayz

T.I. looks scrumptious. Lovin the whole outfit sans the glasses.

LaLa looks fabulous.

Pharrell should be ashamed of himself.

• MzDimplez1123

:shotsfired1: @ Man. Leave Shawn Corey alone!

• http://www.facebook.com/evieannie speaknoevil

I want those shorts Pharrel has on !

• Bri

Pharrell looks like he plays on “The Suite Life on Deck.”

• CivilEngineer

Note to TI: You’ve been wearing those glasses so much that one of your eyes is wandering off

I don’t like Kanye’s sneakers and please include your Notes in future Jeezy and TI posts as well

Lala was doing so well…#notsomuch

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Speak #8….. Why?

• lexdiamonz

pharrell look musty and i though ca-ca excuse me la-la was kim k in that photo

• lexdiamonz

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

T.I., wearing glasses doesn’t

• Man, I just don’t care™

@MZ. D
    “Leave Shawn Corey alone!”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

…..

• lexdiamonz

CivilEngineer says:

:dead:

• SangriaSugar

Love LaLa’s whole look

Pharrell gets a pass on this outfit just cuase he rep 757 and went to PA!!! I will always :heart: me some Pharrell & his no singing azz

• Man, I just don’t care™

La La got that “Ima-spend-all-of-my-husband’s-money” look. :yes:

• allwrightyden

T.I. looks fabulous! I love him!
    And I most definitely love Beys husband, drawes and all! :wink:

• HALLE’S MUM

Loves , T.I. look, and LaLa shoes !!!

• FloridaChick813

Those are Louboutin’s Sandra! They are fiyyaahhh!!!!!! :yes:

I think T.I. looks handsome in his glasses!

• MzDimplez1123

Hey Flo!

:hater: @ Man

• FloridaChick813

@Man, and he’s got plenty to spend too!!!!!! :D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

TI looks nice! :thumbsup:

LaLa’s oufit is cute….I would rock it…minus the shoes though.

Pharell has always dressed crazy like that…That’s nothing new.

• FloridaChick813

Heeeyyyy MzD :waves:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@FLORIDA CHICK
    “and he’s got plenty to spend too!!!!!! ”
    _________________________________________________________________________

She betta spend quick. Melo bout to move out of Denver and you know it won’t be long before La La bounced up outta there.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Lala = Bore and Attn Whore

:hurl: at Jay Z’s lil butt butt

Eeeell Pharrell :homoswitch:

• chase

I agree w/ u sangria…I give him a pass too…757!!!!yes

LaLa looks cute, I love the entire outfit…..

Jay and Pharrell could so get it…

Not a fan of TI..!!!!

• Divinebrown

T.I. BETTER WEAR THAT PURPLE!!!!!! MMMMM MMMM MMMMMMM!!!

• SangriaSugar

Hey Flo :waves:

• cheeks8683

• SangriaSugar

@Chase…are you from 757 too???

• Val

LOL @ MAN

Gwyneth Paltrow’s husband was there too. The blogs did nt want to add that part.. takes away from the would- be juicy gossip and start of potential rumors – lol

Pharrrell looks like a damn idiot!

• Divinebrown

FOR SOME ODD REASON….TI IS REMINDING ME OF RYAN CAMERON AROUND THE EYES IN THAT PIC.

• Cinderella

I’ve got nothing except I don’t think you should mix stripes and animal print.

• FloridaChick813

Hey Sangria :D

I’m not from the 757, but I lived there for about 2.5 years :rolleyes: Hated it most of the time I was there!

• CivilEngineer

Divinebrown says:

——————————–
    :think: Maybe because one eye is looking up the street and the other one is window shopping :shrug:

• Daisy

TI doesn’t need glasses to make him smart with his cute sexy self :heart:

LaLa looks cute love the red bag

• FloridaChick813

Okay! @Val

Jay has been good friends with them for awhile now

When your friends is
    Chris and Gwyneth
    When your girl is more famous
    Then you then is
    Time to get all your windows tinted
    :whistle:

Hollywood – Jay Z && Beyonce

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CHEEKS
    “Had jay and gwen been embraced like that somewhere in alabama with his pants hanging low like that the headline would have read “Man mistakenly shot by police after recieving call from a neighbor reporting a rape”
    ________________________________________________________________________

… there was no forced entry, evidence of a struggle or signs of sex. However, due to the unusual circumstances of a man and woman embracing with out being married, it was determined that the shooting was justified without any sort of investigation warranted.”

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Oh Hello there Hova :love: …. “Skinny nigga, toothpick, but, but I do lift..Weight like I’m using, rhoids, Rolls, Royce keep my movements”

La La looks really cute sans Chippy D’s azz print shoes :hurl:

Pharrell is chilling and I love it!

T.I do you need glasses because if not LOSE THEM, Does nathan for you!

• FloridaChick813

LMAO @ Civil, they do look like they’re wandering a bit. Maybe its the glare of the flashes though :shrug:

• Divinebrown

CivilEngineer says:

________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: HE’S A HELLUVA MULTI-TASKER, AINT HE????????

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

FloridaChick813 says:

Jay has been good friends with them for awhile now

When your friends is
    Chris and Gwyneth
    When your girl is more famous
    Then you then is
    Time to get all your windows tinted

FLO YOU BETTA WERK!!!!! they dont know what they dont know!! :popcorn:
    Hollywood – Jay Z && Beyonce

• Zephyr1979

TI, why the sweater in the summer?

Note to grown azz men: Wear your pants around your waist where its supposed to be, at all times!

I like Lala’s shoes too…with her funny looking self :)

Why does Pharrell always remind me of a 5 year old boy whose parents allow him to pick out his own outfit?

• Anna

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

FloridaChick813 says:

Jay has been good friends with them for awhile now

When your friends is
    Chris and Gwyneth
    When your girl is more famous
    Then you then is
    Time to get all your windows tinted

FLO YOU BETTA WERK!!!!! they dont know what they dont know!!
    Hollywood – Jay Z && Beyonce

~~~~~~~~~~
    Remember the pic of Gwen and her husband in the limo to Jay and Beys secret wedding.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Val says:

NOPE VAL… SANDRA did not show the other pics.. only HER :rofl:

• Cinderella

I am so mad I missed the N.E.R.D. show in Atlanta last weekend. My friends said they were good and Pharrell is cuter in person.

• CreoleCutie7

From that close up of pharrel dont look like he’s workin whit much down there LOL…:think:

• Divinebrown

Zephyr1979……the sweater looks good!!!!

do you follow all the fashion house rules? Do you wear PEEP TOE IN THE WINTER? Do you wear Boots after Easter? What about White pants after Labor Day?

any type of white heels? :rofl:

I have broken all of those rules except the last. I live in Florida. We can break those rules, EXCEPTTTTTTT THAT NASTY WHITE HEELS.

There’s nothing more violating to my vision that a white pump.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

@ Flo… yeap!

Beyonce was just with Gwyneth(Madonna was there too) backstage at one of Jay’s concert.

Chris her hubby plays on Jay- Z’s Beach Chair song. They been friends for years which is an odd pairing but we all need to have some white friends :rofl: especially rich ones :rofl:

• FloridaChick813

I also dont like white heels :shrug:

And you KNOW we’re breaking ALL the rules down here in the FLA! As OTB would say “all kinds of ****ery going on down here” :yes:

• chase

SangriaSugar says:

@Chase…are you from 757 too???
    ———————————-
    Originally from NY, but I’ve been living in the 757 for a year and a half….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

There’s nothing more violating to my vision that a white pump.

:cosign: And I’d like to add…if you wear anything larger than a size 6….do not attempt to rock white pumps….you will look like Bozo the Clown.

• cheeks8683

____________________________________________________________

“Oh and also he was black” :rofl:

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @TY’z – I AM everybody’s “white” friend :D

But I sure wish I was friends with them folks! “Money so tall, allll the bit.ches wanna fall” – Mike Epps (all about the benjamins) LOL

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:blink:

• cheeks8683

________________________________________________________________

:cosign: I don’t really get to do the fun stuff as far as shoes go because I’m 5’10 and wear a size 10

• TolesT

________________________________________________________________________

:dead:

I usually don’t post but I had to comment on this one! TTF!

:claps:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

I think Pharell’s peen may be just as small as those glove’s on those shorts. Usually with that material you can see an imprint or somethin

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i love jay z shoes thats why i have a pair lol

pharell is rocking bape x Kaws collab since all the eyes got X’s

• Kcalvin2002

Hummmm it may be just me, but Lala is looking JUST LIKE KIM K.!!!! I mean from the outfit, to the hair, to even the NOSE JOB!!!! I mean did Lala not have any identity before she began to hang out with her new BFF??? Just saying….smh

#Letyouridentitybegreat

• https://www.createspace.com/3393054 iscream

:kiss: looking good as always Jay.

• Divinebrown

FloridaChick813 says:

I also dont like white heels

_________________________________________________________________________

SHIIIIEEETTT!! That aint ****ery…we gotta deal with 80 degree tempteratures until November!! Tropical climate exlcudes us from those fashion house rules except for the NASTY WHITE PUMP! We can rock PEEP TOE ALLLLLL YEAR ROUND! POW!

• SangriaSugar

:/ @Flo…gurl you lucky I like you so I won’t fault you for not liking 757

@Chase what area do you live in?

• SangriaSugar

BROWN…YOU USED SHIM BARBIE!!! LOVE IT!!!

• chase

SangriaSugar says:

@Chase what area do you live in?
    …………………………………………
    Virginia Beach….

• http://smokiesays.blogspot.com/ Smokie

I’m glad TI is out of jail, but I hate I have to see pics of him on SR everyday again. I really don’t know why TI bores me so much, but he does. I can’t put my finger on it, but unless he’s with Tiny…blah!

• FloridaChick813

@Sangria, I lived in VA BEACH! And please dont fault me, but that sh.it was wack! Maybe it was cause I didnt have any friends :shrug: But Va Beach compared to Florida – It gets NO LOVE :nono: LOL

But I still lubs you and Chase :D

• http://www.twitter.com/ButtaFlyyTulsa ButtaFlyyTulsa

:hurl:I hate when people mixs brands!!! It just screams ‘New Money’.

Pharrell = :gay:

• jazi65

Are those boots on gwen’s feet? On the freakin beach? In the middle of summer???

LaLa looks fab!

Pharrell looks ri DAM diculous

• chase

@ Flo…… I hate it too….. I miss NY w/ a passion!!!!! My reason for hating it has a lot to do w/ why u hated it not to mention the job market sucks EXTRA big time in the 757…

I know for a fact I’d be working if I was back in NY…..

• LaTechGrad02

I used to live in VA Beach too, I concur with you ladies.

• Friendsfirst

@divine I’m from Gainesville, Florida although I’m in the DC area now – I had to adjust…because we do have different rules.

• miamore1973

Did somebody give Pharrel some bad drugs at some point!!! What the hellz is his problem. I like grown men that are grown men. Auntie you’re always talking about JayZ he ain’t walking around with popsicles on his shorts. This is just ridiculous.

• LaTechGrad02

@Friends, I’m in Arlington, VA. More DC area folks :)

• Daisy

I want to move to the DMV area

• Kp

Born and raised in the DMV

• IsaiahsMom

Cinderella says:

_________________________________________________________

I LOVE me some Pharrell and LOVE me some N.E.R.D.!
    Was bumping “Seeing Sounds” on my way to work this morning… :party

#Team N.E.R.D./Neptunes :cheer:

• Lady_L

The pull up your pants statement should be made to Jezzy also Ms. Rose.

• pointhimout

ok, t.i. must’ve read my post from the other night and decided he gotta quickly do something to turn me off. mission accomplished. he look **** eyed in those glasses.

pharrell=wth? Sandra, thanks for the blow up of the crotch shot. you just knew I was gonna ask. Initiative. me likey.

• Krysi J

I love pharrell with his cute azz….just don’t know about the shyt he wears sometimes :no:

like the LV sneakers doe.

• MzKaren83

T.I. BETTER WEAR THAT PURPLE!!!!!! MMMMM MMMM MMMMMMM!!!
    :cosign:
    And Jay showing more affection to Gwyneth then he does Bey

• mochacashmere

One more for the DC crew!

• Allwaysajoy

:newbie:

La La shoes are too cute!