Celebs Out & About: Fantasia, Meagan Good

Troubled singer Fantasia Barrino performed live on ‘Good Morning America’ yesterday. She was in NYC to promote her new album. Fantasia’s name remains on everyone’s lips 2 weeks after her supposed attempted suicide.

Anyone who believes Fantasia swallowed a whole bottle of Aspirin also believes Souljah Boy didn’t know Katstacks was filming him in that hotel room. Fantasia’s comeback album, Back To Me, dropped yesterday. I gave the album a C- because I had to fast forward through the first 7 tracks to find anything worth listening to.

Actress Meagan Good has a really good excuse for why she’s always wearing rolled up daisy dukes — she’s putting out a clothing line which includes the iconic shorts. Okay, I’m lying. Meagan and a friend partied at Trousdale nightclub in West Hollywood, CA last night. She told the paparazzi she doesn’t care what anyone thinks about her personal style.

Troubled blogger Necole Bitchie attended Sujit Kundu’s 15th annual 21st birthday party (whoever that is). It seems that Necole has gained a couple of lbs. and she even found a lacefront wig that actually fits. Poor Necole wants so desperately to be a star. But in order to be a star, one must have an actual talent. I’m told her rap career is over before it could get off the ground. It ended once she got into the recording booth at Atlantic Records. I hear the studio technicians couldn’t stop laughing! I wonder who writes Necole’s blog now that we know she isn’t doing the blogging thing any more?

Music producer and narcissist Jermaine Dupri was also at the party looking perturbed. They say he didn’t smile much and kept to himself throughout the evening. He was probably unhappy about the dismal 1st week sales figure for his artist Dondria’s debut album. More on that later.

Photos: Splash News, Wireimage/Getty, INF Photo

83 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Fantasia, Meagan Good”

Mamacita says:

PSA: MEGAN STOP WEARING THOSE SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pointhimout says:

Meagan please stop wearing those shorts. I know the economy’s bad and jobs are hard to come by, but please, i beg of you; JUST STOP WITH THOSE SHORTS. Please cut up another pair of pants and wear those.

Fantasia, I’m not sure if I’m to start with that dreadful wig or the dress you chose to impose on. Your body aint made for form fitting clothes. Keep it loose, love.

TruGemini says:

Ugh…I cannot stand those tenticles hanging from the side of Tasia’s ‘Three Stooges’ do… :no: Not cute at all….

Meagan don’t do nothing but party. Everytime she’s spotted “out and about” its coming from a damn club looking cheap as hell

Is Necole really a woman? :shrugs: Looks real RuPaul-ish to me.

Poor Jermaine, prolly stressed about that Pole Technician jacking all his dough for child support. Idiot :rolleyes:

LuvMySailor says:

Fantasia needs a Body Magic on or at least a full body girdle. She has too much money for that dress to be that tight on her and her panty line to be visible. :nono:

Meagan Good is very pretty to me.

my2cents says:

“15th annual 21st birthday party” :rofl:

yvonne79 says:

Wow! Fantasia where do I begin? That dress….your tattoos…
    it is all just too much! I do like the gold bracelet though.

Megan’s shorts look as if it’s cutting off her circulation. :lol:

pointhimout says:

WTF is this: “Troubled blogger Necole Bitchie attended Sujit Kundu’s 15th annual 21st birthday party (whoever that is).”

the 15th annual 21st bday party????? is this to say every year for the past 15 years there has been a “21st” bday party??? I CAN’T.

Mamacita says:

“She told the paparazzi she doesn’t care what anyone thinks about her personal style.”

and she shouldn’t BUT that is NO EXCUSE for wearing the SAME thing ALL THE TIME!

Awwwww leave NB alone…I like her! Don’t know her personally and if she isn’t a celebrity why are you covering her on your blog? She must be doing something right then… :shrug:

#teamdondria :cheer:

bigtyme says:

did anybody look at fantasia’s behind the music last night?

my2cents says:

And yeah I saw the tape Kat Stacks put out of Soulja boy, it’s crazy how these dudes still deal w/ this girl….

yvonne79 says:

And now we know how Fantasia got Cook…. :coffee:

iscream says:

That Behind the music was just a recap of her lifetime movie. They hyped up that suicide talk just show it the last two minutes of the show. If you blinked you wouldve missed it. I wanted her to talk about how she got caught up with him in the first place. Why she lied about then covered up the tattoo with his name (they showed a pic with the tattoo). Heck did she even mention his name.

She should try and get her story out there before Mrs. Cook start her talk show rounds.

What I did learn is her dad is cut from the same asshole cloth as Joe Jackson. Any father who tells his daughter after she is raped she shouldn’t have been wearing those little dresses (and you heard it come from his mouth) is an ass. :|

bigtyme says:

Iscream: I am probably one of the few people that never saw that Lifetime movie so I thought it was interesting. Yeah..on GMA, they hyped up the suicide attempt, etc like she wuold discuss it, but really didn’t. the daddy is crazy…

Daisy says:

#teamFannie but please invest in a girdle thanks

Megan looks cute

Morning Fam :wave:

aqtpie says:

:rofl: @Sandra’s messy self!!
    **********
    Yuck @ Fannie’s tattoos.
    @Iscream
    I think she’s supposed to be going on GMA. I’m not sure if she’s going to talk about it or the album on there though. :shocked: at her father!!!

bigtyme says:

aqtpie says:

@Sandra’s messy self!!
    **********
    Yuck @ Fannie’s tattoos.
    @Iscream
    I think she’s supposed to be going on GMA. I’m not sure if she’s going to talk about it or the album on there though. at her father!!!

—–

she was on GMA yesterday….she talked about it less than she did on the behind the music. all they touched on was that it was not an accident.

QueenSJ says:

Daisy says:

#teamFannie but please invest in a girdle thanks

Megan looks cute

Morning Fam :wave:
    ____________________________________________________________
    Good morning Daisy and :cosign: lol on Fannie and Megan

bigtyme says:

I’m worried about Fantasia going back to work already. I know she is feeding everyone but it seems like she should be sitting down somewhere in some counseling!

crzasallgetout says:

@ isc
    Yeah her dad is Joe Jackson 2.0. I can’t believe he said Fannie would be a legend by now if he was dealing with her. WTH. I knew he was crazy from her reality show when they had lunch. Had the nerve to ask to help her and this was their first time getting together after he sued her. GTHOH

Man, I just don't care™ says:

‘Tasia musta ate a whole box of doughnuts and washed it down with a case of beer after the “suicide” attempt. She GOTTA be expecting. All fat and chit.

crzasallgetout says:

@ man

Adair says:

The material of Fantasia’s dress really shows all her “imperfections.” I agree with everyone else- she should have worn a girdle or something to that effect.

NB is cute, and we all know talent means nothing anymore. As long as she got a good marketing and production team behind her she could potentially do good. Shoot, Trina still in the game, and she not all that talented.

whatdoesitmatter says:

SPANX, Fantasia!!!!! That is all I have to say about that.

JustSayin says:

While I don’t believe Fanny tried to commit suicide…You must be on some serious ish if you don’t think that project is a solid third effort…Great music..Great voice..Not a radio hit on it..But it’s some good R&B..

JustSayin

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:claps:

Meagan, CONTINUE to wear those booty shorts! You even look like you got some azz in those shorts.

How are you not knocked up by now? I know I would have.
    :waves: <<< (thats the condom I wouldn't wear)

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@CRZ
    “She isn’t fat BUT she is thicker than she was months ago.The dress shows ALLLLL of her flaws. Love the shoes though”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
    She FAT (and ugly).
    :yes:

aqtpie says:

:rofl: @Man!
    ________
    @Bigtyme
    Thanks, I wonder are they going to re-air the behind the music again?

crzasallgetout says:

WTF. Why does Meagan’s friend have on those boots??? Lord this picture has to be cropped because I’m confused

Mamacita says:

Dee1127 says:

So whats the video of with Soulja Boy?? I’ve been hearing a lot about him and this video but can’t find anything…

VIBABY says:

I just want to cut those things off the sides of Tasias head….somebody hand her some kid safe scissors.

SHANIASMOMMA says:

watched her Behind The Music …..and her hair was the bomb ..except for the lil t-boz hairdo from above

VIBABY says:

Is Nichole on that stuff?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MAMA
    “Because she has sense enough not to get knocked up by random people like some of these other females…BC and condoms work and people SHOULD USE THEM!”
    _________________________________________________________________________

We would have been running out of baby names by now. Namin them muthafuggas

“Reebok”
    and
    “His Majesty”

Chit like that.

SHANIASMOMMA says:

@Dee1127 its a video of katstacks making a a** out of souja boy showing how he does “lines” (cocaine) an just video taping they rendevous

amatrex says:

Fanny may not be fat (she’s definitely thicker) but she sure as hell aint attractive. The ghetto tats and her face are extremely unfortunate. She could at least be a butterface, but her body is not good enough to compensate.

bigtyme says:

aqtpie says:
    ________
    @Bigtyme
    Thanks, I wonder are they going to re-air the behind the music again?

—–

MY DVR says tonight at 7 cst. I work from home, so I checked for you :)

Ms. Thickness says:

GOOD MORNING SR FAM,

FANTASIA NEEDS PRAYER…SHE LOOKS TROUBLED AND ITS SAD. SHE PUTTIN ON A FRONT FOR THE CAMERAS AND EVERYONE ELSE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICS ABOVE ITS WRITTEN ALL OVER HER FACE. #THATISALL

WHEN THE HECK IS IT OKAY TO WEAR BOOTS WITH SHORTS? : shrugs: KIND OF A CONTRADICTION I MIGHT SAY…ITS NOT EVEN THE SEASON TO WEAR BOOTS

Ms. Thickness says:

insert :shrugs:

HALLE'S MUM says:

I hate Fanny’s look , where is her stylist ???

crzasallgetout says:

@ Thickness
    :cosign: That is a pet peeve of mine along with white shoes. LOL

ericaharry says:

fantasia them tatts…. not a good look, and the Tboz hairstyle No-No! I like NB, and Meagan Good… them shorts, that hat…..

Dawn says:

*Scoots chair back form desk, #DEAD & officially doing the “Potty dance” WHILE LAUGHING OFF THE COMMENTS ON THIS POST! Sandra & “The Rose Garden” are so effn funny! … Must double time it to the head…

BK2ATLMAN says:

damn fanny, lookin a hot mess. i use to think she had a nice body.. damn damn damn
    – that necole chick looks 10x better then the other pics of her i saw

jlojones2007 says:

Mamacita says:

PSA: MEGAN STOP WEARING THOSE SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________________

:cosign:

@pointhimout says:

WTF is this: “Troubled blogger Necole ****ie attended Sujit Kundu’s 15th annual 21st birthday party (whoever that is).”

_____________________________________

LEAVE NECOLE ALONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE WOMAN TO HATE HER #AND THAT IS ALL

Nika405 says:

Necole looks good in these pics. Fanny needs to pull her Spanks up and Megan is like that one friend who trys to wear the same outfit everytime y’all go out lol.

lovezoe says:

Those tattoos. #LAWD I. CAN. NOT. with this ghetto bugger bear. I don’t mind tattoos, but my goodness. Dondria going to be in VA with Trey Songz and Monica Saturday, I am so peeved at that. That girl got one “hit” and be singing other folks songs, what she going to do?

jazi65 says:

Lawd Meagan…first those black leggings, now these dam shorts 0_0

:cheer1: Fantasia – that cd is FIYAH!

Dee1127 says:

SHANIASMOMMA says:

—————————————————

OH MY WORD.

Tasia could use some Spanx…

laterthannever says:

I’ve gotta say that’s the closest to handsome JD has ever looked. Perturbed works for him.

… and now I must gouge my eyeballs out.

Necole Bitchie has a face for radio/blogs.

I like Meagan Good’s LA breezy back alley style. But isn’t she over 30?

attorneymom says:

I am praying for Fantasia.

Sidebar: @Sandra, Are the homewrecking rumors really that serious that V103 had to interview Monica and then re-air the interview all in one broadcast? Blank stare.

attorneymom says:

I am praying for Soulja Boy too. Why would you be any where near Kat Stacks and cocaine? Blank stare. Hang with folks that have something to lose.

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Team Fantasia…baby had me in tears

Dear Meagan Meagan Meagan…. I can only take so much of the shorts..I know you are young single sexy and free.. BUT DIZZZAM…you got a bangin body can we see something other than those dingy azz shorts? NO….Maybe…At least think about it..mmkay

Sincerely one of your biggest fans Cha Cha

Daisy says:

I was not impressed with Fannies cf but I am still a fan of her voice

ELove says:

:rofl: at @point and @Man… (Comment #25)

I GUESS Thomas Jones was really KNOCKING-That-LOOSE because I didn’t know Meagan had it LIKE THAT in the Back !!! (Real…) :thumbsup:

Fannie looks like an oompa-loompa with that hair… :rofl:

ELove says:

And I TOTALLY AGREE with @BK2ATLMAN :yes:

Jay3088 says:

I heard her story was very touching on Behind the Music :wail: but i still can’t give that woman sympathy she did a very selfish act and i will never see her as the Fantasia before all of this. :pray:

Destinee says:

Nobody is talking about Meagan’s style. We just want her to change her clothes. She had that same out fit on last week. I dont know if it is the exact outfit cuz I don’t really pay that much attention, but I do know she had on cut off shorts, tshirt, black leather jacket, and hat. Her boots are always on point. Am I missing something or is it not STILL summertime what is with the leather jacket? :wtf:

Nika405 says:

@Dawn are you in the Navy?

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Megan’s shorts look funky, like they can stand up in a corner, alone! And how much bigger can Tasia’s mouth get? Bet she’d make a great Superhead. Beautiful teeth. Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

CivilEngineer says:

:hurl: @Fanny…she still looks funky

And she has a mouth designed for swallowing…pills apparently

buddapecan says:

Sandra…this post should have been called “The People You Hate The Most”! You know good and well you have no love for them…this was all a set up! :rofl:

Dawn says:

@Nika405- @Dawn are you in the Navy?

Yes… and I’ll be on the move again once I finish my degree!! OCS here I come..

nydiva4u says:

Love Megan as an actress but the shorts are a :nono:.
    JD….Fail!
    Fanny, We are not going to believe you this time around. You supposedly did a selfish act and put you daughter in harms way, not to mention you did not think about Teeny. Who would take care of him if something happened to you? Shame of you for this ridiculous act.

free says:

fantasia’s skin looks like the side of a new york subway–all scribbled on.

megan is looking more and more ratty. something is wrong with you if you come outside with the SAME clothes on every day and, on ocassion when you change clothes, it’s still the SAME stuff but different colors.

kwall says:

DAYUM IT DIDN’T I ASK MEG TO SEND THOSE SHORTS BACK TO GOODWILL FROM WHERE THEY CAME???

SHE DONE MADE ME PUT MY CAPS LOCK ON.

ERRY TIME I SEE THE “DIRTY DANCING” SHORTS I HEAR THAT SONG IN MY HEAD “TIME OF MY LIFE”

THEM SHORTS ARE HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIFE…ON TOUR WITH HER WEARING THEM ERRRRYWHERE.

CFREE says:

YOU GUYS ARE FREAKN HILARIOUS! AND I ABSOLUTELY LUV EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

P.S. MAN & CIVIL NEED A REALITY SHOW! U GUYS ROCK

kwall says:

Ms. Diane and Ms. Addie (Fanny grandma and her momma) know good and daggone well they taught that girl about the need for a good girdle.

Really gonna call her Fanny Pack now…Fantasy Island. Fantasy Harbor. Just a Fantasy. Imma do her like I do small shards (Diamond) and call her something diff. erry time I address something about her.

She kilt my azz last night when she said she had been “abrusssed” all her life. I died. On my couch. Papa Joe kilt me with his change from one winta time suit to another too during the interview.

kwall says:

I know she said she is tired of folks talking about her…but this is the last time (well today) that Imma do it…

But I think I am going to name her roll she got in the front “High” and the one that is on her side “Point” in honor of NC.

And BEFORE I get called a hater…YES I got a few rolls too…but I got MAD gadgets, garments, various contraptions in my arsenal to conceal such.

:cheer: :cheer: #teamownthang

Necole was right, she doesnt know what clothes go together… :no:

JD looks nice. Oh yeah, LOVE fanny’s dress.. Not the cuff.

kwall says:

he didn’t smile much
    ———————————-
    OH MAN…almost MISSED JD in this post!!! High Point and Dirty Dancing had me not paying attention…

If I had teef the size of chicklets I wouldn’t smile either. The W.O. looks mad as hail too…oh well.

aqtpie says:

attorneymom says:
    @Bigtyme
    Thanks that was really sweet, I will be tuning in!

pinksghetti says:

Fantasia looks nice. Hope she is recovered mentally. Meagan looks cute in that outfit, the woman behind her looks like Tameka Foster. Necole looks pretty. Jermaine isn’t too bad looking when his mouth is closed (he’s the one star that actually needs false teeth but won’t get them).

Lady_L says:

Well Sandra if you had to skip past the first 7 songs of Tasia’s CD, that means that you at least supported her and that’s great. I don’t think it’s funny to make light of anyones suicide attempt. I keep her and her daughter in my prayers.

I do love Taisia’s shoes. I will be buying her album, I have all of them.
    Megan is gonna get a yeast infection.

I like NB better without those humongous weaves she is always wearing, her face is to small for that. I like that jean jaket she has on too.

No words for Fantasia, she should know better than to go on live television lookin like this. She just has that ‘I don’t care what I look like’ type of look. Just everythin all out there SMH

Megan looks nice and its clear she doesn’t care what ppl think about her style…

I seen a similar pic of Necole at the same even and it looks like she shaved her head and is wearin a Mohawk piece in the middel;-\

Dondria released her album?? #WhereWasI

CivilEngineer says:

CFREE says:

YOU GUYS ARE FREAKN HILARIOUS! AND I ABSOLUTELY LUV EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

P.S. MAN & CIVIL NEED A REALITY SHOW! U GUYS ROCK
    ————————————–
    Thanks!! I’ve been requesting one for years. Maybe I should pitch the idea to VH1 :think:

imarie aka lalie says:

Am I the only one that notices Megan is always photo’d in the same clothes? Good grief.

Daisy says:

I see you NB

whatdoesitmatter says:

SPANX, Fantasia!!!!! That is all I have to say about that.
    ===================================================================
    Took the words right out of my mouth!!! UGH!!! SHE IS TRAILER TRASH!!!

Didn’t Megan wear that same outfit with a different shirt to Romeo’s birthday party the other day?! :dead:

Sigh….I won’t say what I wanna say so I’ll just stay on topic:

Fantasia: looks pretty, I understand not wearing a girdle/spanx or any of that cause that mess is uncomfortable, hurts and don’t let it be hot and then you’re all sweaty :nono: I’m good, I’ll take a lil sloppy but comfortable than ready to cry but looking good to some (cause folks gone complain and have something to say regardless) do you Tasia

Meagan: such a pretty woman

Necole: Looks real pretty here, not feeling the outfit but she looks happy. I noticed a change in her blog but rapping? Sandra you can’t be serious lol

JD: ……. maybe he’s just tired, hell I’m tired too