Celebs Out & about: Gabby & Dwyane Wade, Brian J. White is off the market

Dwyane Wade and his girlfriend Gabrielle Union attended the Bridgehampton Polo closing day hosted by Hamptons Magazine, Bing and Dwyane Wade at Bridgehampton Polo Grounds on Saturday (Aug. 28) in Bridgehampton, New York. I see DJ Solange Knowles decided to dust off her afro wig and wear it to the closing ceremonies.

Actor Brian J. White, who everybody thought was teh ghey, got hitched over the weekend. His wife’s name is Paula, and we are not surprised at all to see that she is LSLH.

Obviously she doesn’t care about the gay rumors or the fact that her man doesn’t exactly measure up.

MORE pics after the break!

White announced his wedding on Twitter.com over the weekend and later he posted these pics on his Facebook page.

When you’re in love, the only size that’s important is the ring size.

Photo: Wireimage/Getty and Facebook.com

• Man, I just don’t care™

Gabby and Paula White lookin great. :thumbsup:

• IsaiahsMom

LOVE Gabby!!!

NOT loving her white-cakey armpits though… :no:

Um–who is Brian White????

Don’t care; wasn’t checking for him N-E ways… :yawn:

• Man, I just don’t care™

****word of advice to Soange****

Know your physical limitations and shortcomings. You should refrain from taking pictures next to attractive women like Gabriel Union. At the very least, allow someone to stand in-between you and said attractive woman.

*********************

• CivilEngineer

When you’re in love, the only size that’s important is the ring size.
    ——————————————–
    :rofl: yea right!

Congrats to them….hopefully they make it passed the Hollyweird 3 years
    I like the rockstar pic

D.Wade is doing a lot with the Polo on top of a button up with a tie…I didn’t realize people wore short sleeve Polos like sweaters :shrug:

• Anna

Paula White does not look LSLH. She is light but not a black light skin woman.

• IsaiahsMom

Solonge looks like her daddy :no:

I do like Solonge’s song on Yo Gabba Gabba though (I have a two year old; sue me)!

“Momma loves baby, baby loves you, momma is happy, babby is too”–that’s my jam!!!

• Thetruth32

Paula look mixed but she is a pretty lady
    Gabby look so happy now

• CivilEngineer

Why Solange look like Tracee Ross in that first pic?? #notinagoodway

• birdofbeauty09

Solange :nono: on the wig. Gabby looks cute. I like her look. I remember seeing Brian White on Mo’Nique’s show. I’m assuming he’s an actor. No comment on his wedding. If the bride likes it, I love it. #thatisall

• Anna

IsaiahsMom says:

Um–who is Brian White????

Don’t care; wasn’t checking for him N-E ways…
    ~~~~~~~~

• crzasallgetout

Gabby is tiny
    Paula is LSLH?? She doesn’t even look black to me.Nice ring

• birdofbeauty09

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

****word of advice to Soange****
    *********************
    :dead:

• Krysi J

Aww Brian and his wife look very happy CONGRATULATIONS!!!

#IfSheLikeITWeShouldLOVEItForHer

• free

i like all the wedding pics (why so much hate SR? i thought he was ghey too but nobody really cares).

solange > HAM.

• Krysi J

And Yes I know Im dead wrong for saying this, when I have so much shyt to talk about other unions

#ContradictiveLIKAMug

• CivilEngineer

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

****word of advice to Soange****

*********************

Sadly, I agree :rofl:

• KrayZKat

Gabby looks beautiful as usual. Her and D are cute together

Solange – I usually like her style, but that wig :no:

Paula and Brian – very nice pics :thumbsup: The pic where she is singing kinda looks like Gloria Estefan.

• JDWhitedst

haha! That girl is hispanic or white….and no one cares about Brian. I am really tired of seeing Gabrielle Union too. Shouldn’t she be trying to get some work? SMH.

• allwrightyden

Gabby sweetie, it’s called “roll-on clear deodorant”! :coffee:
    Solange…I mean, really? :blink:

• jazi65

Solange’s brillo wig is screaming for moisture.

Beautiful Bride – Nice rock

Gabby is so pretty

• Al-Ameera

In my best Poltergeist voice, It’s baaaaack! In reference to Solo’s wig.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CIVIL
    “Why Solange look like Tracee Ross in that first pic?? #notinagoodway”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She do. :yes:
    Dayum she look bad in these pics. I can’t beleive I had her marked as “alright” after lookin at other photos.

“What the f*** happened to you?”-50 Cent

• VIBABY

LSLH? Isnt she white?

• Reese

Gabby looks fab! Dwayne on the other hand….

• Thetruth32

CivilEngineer says:

Why Solange look like Tracee Ross in that first pic?? #notinagoodway
    —————-
    Solange is Tracee Ross long lost daughter u didn’t know

• CivilEngineer

Gabby has that “I’m finally a legitimate fvck buddy” glow to her now :yes:

• Reese

I wonder how long it takes Gabby to move on to some more attractive baller.

• CivilEngineer

Go back to the perm Solo

***echoes***

Go back…….back……..back

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CIVIL
    “Gabby has that “I’m finally a legitimate fvck buddy” glow to her now”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

That second picture CLEARLY says:

“Talk NA Siovaughn!”

Gabby got him AFTER he signed a $100 million dollar contract. You know that crazy hoe Siovaughn damn ready catch a case on Gabby. Wishin she lived in North Carolina and chit.

• STAN4FL

@ IsaiahsMom :lol: I caught myself singing it at work. :ashamed:
    I must not be a D Wade fan because I liked Gabby more when she wasn’t with him.

• CivilEngineer

@Man…she was aight before she went bald then it faded to “oh she looks “different” and now she’s hit “ugh, I’m Mathew’a twin”

:lol: @TT…I can really tell now. If she didn’t have on a bra they’d be identical

• KrayZKat

Brian was on Mo’s show earlier this year when he announced his engagement. I think his wife’s from Buenos Aires.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

:rolleyes: Why you always hating on LSLH??? We can’t help it we’re light…. :lol:

Plus she looks white to me….

• Thetruth32

CivilEngineer says:

@TT…I can really tell now. If she didn’t have on a bra they’d be identical
    ———
    :yes: they would be

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CIVIL
    “…she was aight before she went bald then it faded to “oh she looks “different” and now she’s hit “ugh, I’m Mathew’a twin”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Chit, ain’t NO coming back from that. :no:
    Matthew’s only son…

• ELove

Gabby has been SMILING like that ever since D-Wade officially DROP-KICKED his Loony-Azz Ex-Wife (NO JOKE…)

And Solange has ALWAYS LQQKED like a Bag-Lady in Most of her pics — JMO

• Man, I just don’t care™

@REESE
    “I wonder how long it takes Gabby to move on to some more attractive baller.”
    _________________________________________________________________________

D. Wade signed a $100 million dollar GUARANTEED contract. There are only a handful of other players makin that kind of money.

Jesus Christ couldn’t talk her out of leavin that nigga now. :no:

• HALLE’S MUM

Nice ring !!!!

• CivilEngineer

Hey renegade…#yellabone :lol:

:nono: @Man…Mathew’s first son. He has a baby boy with that new woman.

@E…just more so now. I wonder what she looks like next to Bey :think:

• Reese

Jesus Christ couldn’t talk her out of leavin that nigga now.
    ____________________________

You have a point. She could always tape $100 bills to a paper bag to cover his face with.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

Hey civil!!! :wave: Hubby calls me “pink” :/

• http://smokiesays.blogspot.com/ Smokie

EEEEEEK @ Solange! Maybe she should have smiled…?

Gabrielle and Dwayne bore me for some reason. I can’t put my finger on why…

Brian’s wife looks Hispanic to me. I don’t see any black in her. And after the marriage she probably still won’t have any black in her. ;-p

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

I’m kinda digging D Wade’s look… :coffee:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Paula White kind of favors the cheetah girl Adrienne Bailon with dark hair.., Nonetheless congrats to Brian and his lovely bride…sometimes he comes off as a jerk but he is sexay indeed.

Hey Solange girl..you got to do you..I admire your style, dont conform!

Who knew that Gabby was that daggone tiny :shrug: absolutely love her she looks happy with Mr Wade

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

renegadesince1985 says:

Hey civil!!! Hubby calls me “pink”
    *********************
    Awwwwww, I would consider you “red” but not “pink”. That’s just mean….

• Val

D Wade is the only rich nicca that admits he still like his women chocolate.. get it in den DW :clap:

• Man, I just don’t care™

T.Y. I swear to you on everything I love, you look EXACTLY like my sister. I will never think of you the same now. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

His side piece ain’t….she’s damn near white… :no:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@RENEGADE
    “D Wade is the only rich nicca that admits he still like his women chocolate.. get it in den DW
    ___________________________________________________________________________

His side piece ain’t….she’s damn near white…
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Gabby ain’t too “chocolate” her damn self. Of course his side piece is damn near white, the nigga livin in M-I-A-M-I!

The Side Piece Capital of the World.

• Reese

lol Gabby’s brown by Hollywood standards. Hmm, I wonder why she didn’t get the same shade as Fantasia? (sarcasm)

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

so how was that :popcorn: and how will you think of me now :think:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@renegadesince1985: It just dawned on me you look like “Terry” Shemar Moore’s fiance in Brothers when she was trying to shoot his behind for not backing out of the wedding. All you need is a wedding dress on :lol:

• Shauny

Why Solange – She looks like Frankie’s sister standing next to Gabby and D Wade. Like she gone break out singing….nights like this I wish…that raindrops would faaa faa faa alll. :nono: Solo

I wanna fight Gabby’s armpits. Girl do better, you’re too cute for all of the nonsense.

DWayne isn’t the cutest but he’s still repping the Chi and giving back (saw him on the morning news today doing stuff for the hood)

Even white people is considered LSLH now…really?

• Val

I really wish solo woul’dnt wear that wig.. she can do much better :rolleyes:

So Sandy.. you tryna tell us that Brian J. White has a small sword.. and was known for being ghey?? :popcorn:

• Shauny

Reese where you been…Gabby was deemed that industry bicycle by Sandra and was dragged on a regular. There is equal opportunity #hoeshyt bashing on SR honey

• bama_n_jersey

@yvonne79

:cosign: Her side profile does look like her

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

@Man…she’s not even from Miami…they met in Toronto

@Yvonne I wouldn’t miss :lol:

• Reese

Shauny says:

_________________________________

Oh I’m here and there, lurking usually. lol Yeah, but I think Sandra was the only blogger giving Gabby the business about her homewreckin ways.

• militaryspouse1

I loved Brian White on Stomp the Yard when he was standing on top of that hill with the other men…wooo chile!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@RENEGADE
    “…she’s not even from Miami…they met in Toronto”
    __________________________________________________________________________

I’m sure she is just one of many. THE NIGGA IS 28 YRS OLD WITH A $100 MILLION DOLLAR GUARANTEED CONTRACT IN MIAMI!

I mean, dayum. This nigga musta been one of God’s favorite angels or something in the past. :shrugs:

• militaryspouse1

Reese says:

__________________________________________________________

She got it

• Reese

militaryspouse1 says:

Reese says:
    __________________________________________________________
    She got it

______________________________

I guess that 100 milli was worth it. All Fanny has coming is free t-mobile minutes.

• Val

The Side Piece Capital of the World.
    ____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

• militaryspouse1

Reese says:

militaryspouse1 says:

Reese says:
    __________________________________________________________
    She got it

______________________________

____________________________________________________________________

• Val

I dont think skin clor has anything to do with fanny getting a public beating by the press- they all cheated with a married man.. she’s the only one that the husband didnt leave the wife for.. fannys dude’s wife put him out, per the tabloids.. unlike swizz who up and left his wife for akeys and d wade divorced his wife exposed her crazienss and took the kids.. imo

• Reese

I don’t think it was skin color either. I do think though it was about level of attractiveness, in addition to her failed suicide attempt. Men fantasize about leaving their wives for an A. Keys or Gabby Union.

• Val

****word of advice to Soange****
    *********************
    __________________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

• M3z

Gabby you are too fly for the white underarm deodorant issue!Time to invest in some clear deo

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Congrats to the newlyweds. Gabby is glowing. It seems that everyone is getting that same engagment ring these days. Black celebs gonna be looking around and house party and all the married ladies gonna have the same ring on in various sizes.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Hmph well Gabby and Him won’t last long I see the strain already lmao and Brian is GAY!

• crzasallgetout

:cosign: @ Bird
    I told my hubby I wanted mine to be MADE for me not from a local store. Unfortunate it made finding a band hard

• getyourhandouttamypocket

@ Halles Mum: The man in your gravi is gorgeous… :hump:

Also…ladies, don’t fret about Brian White getting married…one less teeny-weenie that we have to worry about running into. I saw a pic and he’s hurting. Better his wife than me. :coffee:

• getyourhandouttamypocket

@Anna I think Brian White is one of the chosen few that Tyler Perry puts in his movies.
    ————–

…and you know what THAT means… :warning:

• Issa

Gabby white stained armpits are far from cute. Girl, STOP. But, her skin is glowing and it is beautiful. Is she still an actress? Anyway, don’t see her and Dwayne lasting, though. He will move on from her before she EVER move on from him. I mean, he is a baller after all and I am sure he isn’t looking to settle down anytime soon. Gabby won’t let him go that easy, I bet. Pregnancy announcement in 3…2…1.

And, Dwayne is very…unfortunate looking. But, 100 mil can make even the most basic nigga look attractive.

Solange was never cute.

Don’t know anything about the other two. But, I do think that she is white.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Issa is that you in the gravi? :popcorn:

• shaybytheway

I use to love me some Brian J. White when ‘Stomp the Yard’ came out. That is until I googled him and saw what he was working with. Sexy image completely shattered instantly! I was like NOOOOOOO…. where is it?! So sister girl can have all that.

• lexdiamonz

ummm funny i never thought of gabby as chocolate, or darker skinned i must be colorblind but what in the swiss chesse hell is wrong with dwade skin hell 100 million he need to invest that ish in some PROACTIVE

• PAHairston

Hello All, Lord, all these lingeringggggggggggggggg issues bout color. Folks can’t help how they born, just like gay people, it ain’t their choice to be gay right? As for Mr. White, ain’t he like-skinned-ed so why not pick one? Ain’t it his choice? Just like Halle, her mom white so why not a white baby daddy? Now Sandra Bullock, that is a mystery. I just don’t get it. When will the color of one’s skin not matter in America? When Yellowstone blows or Jesus cracks that sky, whichever is first ’cause then and only then will the color of one’s skin not matter. We won’t have any. Peace.

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

CivilEngineer says:

Gabby has that “I’m finally a legitimate fvck buddy” glow to her now
    ——————-

You know, that’s exactly what that look is.

• ardentphotog

Good to know Gabby won’t be musty at that event!

I had no idea she was so thin.

• MzTee

Brian White’s wife Paula is latina. He mentioned it on the Monique show when he was a guest. Drawing a blank on which country she’s from.

Don’t see Gabby’s attraction to DWade…Old boy always reminds me of the alien from the Bugs Bunny cartoon. If she likes, I SOOOOOOOOOOO love it. Maybe money is the main attraction, who knows.:think: