Celebs Out & About: Is Halle Berry Pregnant?

Rumors coming out of London are that Oscar winning actress Halle Berry may be pregnant again. Supposedly she went to see a gynecologist while in London who confirmed the pregnancy. Please don’t quote me on this because how gossip sometimes takes twists and turns.

Despite their recent split, Halle and Gabriel Aubry spent time together with their daughter, Nahla Aubry in London, UK this morning. Halle is in London filming a movie. They look like one big happy family. I’m happy for them! But who’s the daddy?

Photos: INF DAILY

• Ms. Thickness

HE’S HANDSOME

• KrayZKat

If she is, good for her. :shrug: Nahla is soooo cute.

• kcicero

Didn’t you see her in a bikini filming in South Africa? I think it’s the shirt.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

family time is happy time

• Man, I just don’t care™

Her crazy azz prolly is. You know ol boy still hittin when they started talkin bout they “still friends” and “we goin have a friendly divorce” and chit like that.

Plus Halle’s girlfriend is straight butch so you know she ain’t bout to use that vagina properly. :no:

• Adair

Nahla looks like she is having a ball. No mean faces for the paps this time. Love family time.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

They look happy! :-)

• FloridaChick813

Awwww, thats too cute!!!!! I do see a bit of a bump though… But @Sandra, just three weeks ago she was gay :shrug:

• Divinebrown

GOOOOO HALLE!!!!!!!

I’ve always thought Gabriel was kinda sexy. I thought she would make it to the altar. But, on Oprah she said she’d never get married again.

:shrugs:

@Man,

• Ms. Thickness

EAST, RENE HOW WAS THE PARTY.

• bama_n_jersey

FloridaChick813 says:

@Man,
    So I have to find out from he say – she say that @Krysi J is your new baby mama
    ————————-
    OMG Flo….did you read the story they had going on yesterday. That chit was so funny :lol:

• Krysi J

naw hell @ FLO, somebody said YOU “da pappy”… :no: NOT I…I ain having no babies by that fool…….

on Topic

Everybody looks happy :thumbsup:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@FLO
    “So I have to find out from he say – she say that @Krysi J is your new baby mama :waiting:
    ________________________________________________________________________

Um….

Well… see… I been meaning to tell you, and you know I love you right? What happened was that I had been drinkin and chit and I was wit K. Juicy *ahem* Krysi J and she took advantage of a nigga.

You know how I am when I’m full of that chit. I ain’t got no control. Then Krysi started makin all that azz :claps: and she put that thang on me.

Now, I’m just tryin to do the right thing and chit and take care of mine, ya dig? You still my number one tho!

• MzDimplez1123

:shocked: @ Man. No I ain’t. I told yall he ain’t chyt!

• PAHairston

Hello All. That little girl has a good chance of following in her mother’s footsteps: One of the most beautiful women in the world! Go Halle, I ain’t hating.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Heyyyy Thickness, Diva Divine, Krysi, Flo, East Vet, Rene and all the rest of SR Fam

HOWS IT GOING :danban:

O/T Halle is preggers by the lady you said she was swapping spit naps with a few weeks ago. I doubt she is pregnant if she is still filming the movie unless it causes for a pregnancy role. We seen the pics of her on the boat with the tight belly so again I doubt it. Her family is so gorge though !!!

• chase

She is not preggo she was just in a bikini last week.. Its the shirt or she just finished eating or maybe its her time of the month.

I’d hate to be a female celebrity, every time you eat or its your time of the month you end up preggo…

• robin

Yes Halle looks great, she always does, @Sandra the suspense is killing me here. O.K. I think I get it, the winners can’t discuss the event until you give the green light. So PLEEEEZE give them the green light. TXS

• MzDimplez1123

Mawnin TY!

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

chase says:

…and seen walking out of a gynecologist office. Shyt did they also see her piss on a stick?

• lakercrazy

@man and @flo yall stuuuupiiit heyyy SR fam good mornting

• CivilEngineer

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@FLO
    ________________________________________________________________________

Um….

—————————————

• bama_n_jersey

Man says…What happened was that I had been drinkin and chit and I was wit K. Juicy *ahem* Krysi J and she took advantage of a nigga.

————————————
    Aww heck I have a bad feeling about this right here. @Man you should have kept quiet didn’t you get enough bullet holes and head smacking yesterday?

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Mawnin Mz Dimpz luv

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: @Bama – I just read that sh.it. Funny as h3ll.

@Krysi J – I left a message for you in the Chris Brown post. Hope we can still be fwiends :hug:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

bama_n_jersey says:

And she took that nicca back…. :no:

• bama_n_jersey

Civil says…Next time they shootin I’m staying in my room #thatswassup ***arms up***

Good idea…you may need to take cover>>>>> :kona:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CIVIL
    “I’m tryna keep y’all niggas together and saltin a fresh wound and shyt :no: Next time they shootin I’m staying in my room #thatswassup ***arms up***”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Come on dawg! These hoes just trippin on a nigga. I wish they would play they posistion and just let a nigga do his thang.

You right tho, I need to get ‘em in check.

Heyyyy T.Y’z && Laker babes :D

@Civil, ya best keep your nose out of it next time. Otherwise the Monte Carlo might not be so #TeamMonteCarlo no more :nono:

LOL

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

YA’LL KNOW ITS FINNA (YEAP FINNA) BE LIVE UP IN HERE….WE WAITED HOW MANY HOURS FOR THE FIRST POST OF THE DAY :coffee:

• my2cents

Nahla is such a cutie!!

@Man, no hard feelings at all BD :D

…..in the meantime though, I’ve packed up Man-Iesha, Man-Quetta and Lil Man Man’s sh.it… they’re staying with ya’ll for awhile…

:shotsfired:

• bama_n_jersey

@Cha

I know. After all that shooting, running, and hiding her and Dimpz did :no:

• FloridaChick813

…And she took that nicca back….

:rofl: That be that sh.it though. I see it happen all the time. Bish’s fight like WORLD WAR III and then :love: && :hump:

• Ms. Thickness

HEY CHA CHA DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLING (SAYING DARLING LIKE ZSA ZSA)

• CivilEngineer

Bought the laptop to class today so y’all keep me entertained…numerical analysis doesn’t sound to interesting :no:

@Man…I wish you would get them together :yes: Why they can’t be civil and shyt like all Diddy’s women. He lay up with each one when he in the area and then have Cassie as the backup…#dobetternigga

• Ms. Thickness

@FLO THAT BE THAT MAKEUP SEX THAT LEADS TO BABIES BEING BORN..IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND MAN SINCE YA’LL HAVE 3 KIDS?

• bama_n_jersey

:dead: at this.

@Man :nono: you know you have to do the same for all of ‘em to keep down the problems.

• Ms. Thickness

CivilEngineer says:

_________________________________________

WE WILL NOT CONDONE THAT..YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON YOUR HIGH PRICED EDUCATION AND PAST THAT CLASS. *SHUT THE LAPTOP*

• CivilEngineer

@Flo…don’t be threatening Monte :nono: I’d catch a case like those mom’s who think the teachers be making shyt up about their kids :shotsfired:

• bama_n_jersey

Civil that is because Diddy take care of all of them

That’s what I’m trying to tell Man. He gotta do for all of them

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @Civil – Dont put the blame on me.. Im tryna still be friends with Krysi J (even though she stole my baby daddy)

• CivilEngineer

I can’t stand when the class is empty and people come sit right next to me :mad:

@Ms. T… :no: multitaskin :yes:

• FloridaChick813

:no: @Thickness – 3 dam.n kids?!?!? What in thee h3ll was I thinking???

• Ms. Thickness

CivilEngineer says:

I can’t stand when the class is empty and people come sit right next to me.

______________________________________

WHY CAUSE YOU BS’ING AROUND

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: Thats funny as h3ll, I swear I had this convo with a co-worker yesterday. She swore her sons teacher just hated him for no reason. Talkin about “She just had it out for Willie” :rofl:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Civil…..Man’s game nowhere near on Diddy’s level!

#NiggaAintGettinNowhereWhenTheKidsLivinOnRamen

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Gabe spit that child out. She looks exactly like him.

• Man, I just don’t care™

Flo know how we made three kids. :yes:

:hump: :lick: <<<< and some more of that chit!

#nastyandproud

• CivilEngineer

FloridaChick813 says:

———————————————-
    :lol: Her son is probably a demon seed at school

• Man, I just don’t care™

@FLO
    “**mumbles to self** this ninja round here buyin J’s and stilettos and Mac makeup and sh.it while we wearin LA GEAR light ups and eatin noodles ”
    __________________________________________________________________________

AIN’T NUTHING WRONG WITH THEM LA GEAR! THEY GOIN LAST JUST AS LONG AS ANY OTHER SHOE!

• CivilEngineer

@Ms. T…no I like my personal space…which means an empty desk on all sides of me

• BROWNSUGAPOET

BLAAAAHHHHHHHHH

• lakercrazy

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Flo know how we made three kids.

<<<< and some more of that chit!

#nastyandproud
    _______________________________________________________
    flo got his azz down!!!!

• Ms. Thickness

@CIVIL..HELL JUST STRETCH AND POP THE B_TCHES NEXT TO YOU IN THE HEAD WITH THEM LONG ASS ARMS…THEY WILL MOVE THEN. :rofl:

• CivilEngineer

I’ll just bring something to put in each desk next time :yes: #niggaalwaysgotaplan

:lol: @Civil && Man

Both ya’ll are CRAZY!!! :shout:

Heyyy Sexy Brown :D

:rofl: @Civil stretching them long a$$ arms and poppin somebody in the head!

• ohpretty1

@ Flo – Did you walk away? :lol:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

FloridaChick813 says:

Heyyy Sexy Brown

*looks around with hands on chest with humble look*
    “Are you talkin to me?????”
    “Why yes I am sexy and thank you very much for noticing!”

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

If she is congrats, I know she’s happy about it and the father is likely him. I :heart: their baby though she is too cute

• Nika405

I’s the daddy Boss! :rofl:

:no: @Oh Pretty – It was a very entertaining story! LOL

;) @Brown

….and you know THIS… MAAANNNNNNNNNN….

• ELove

@Brown
    YOU are just Too Damn Modest… Hand me some tissue Tito (Bless You…) :lol:

• Ms. Thickness

:rofl: @BROWN

• M3z

@ Brown you’re too much!

I like Halle and Gabriel…we’ll put her on preggos watch for the time being. I’m sure they want to have the ideal number of 2 to complete their little family.

• Daisy

#teamHalle :cheer:

They make a very cute family

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

robin says:

I heard they had a great time. I just wonder where the pics are that I asked them to take?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Don’t be too sure about that. I know some lesbuns who can put it down in the bedroom better than any man. :yes:

• Val

_________________________________________________________________________

lol- I doubt that :no:

• Zephyr1979

I’ve always said that if I never got married and had children that I would want them with one man. I know this isnt the conventional way but if he proved that he was a good father and decent man, even if our relationship didnt last, and if he is willing, I would do it. I love children and if Halle is pregnant again by Aubrey then that isnt too bad; too many women have children by many different fathers and aint none of them help her with the children. This is not the best situation but like I said it could be worse.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Halle could dress her daughter better than she does. She is a cute little girl and should be wearing more girlie attire.

• Anna

attorneymom says:

~~~~~~~~
    I don’t mind the way she dresses, usually when we see the baby they are of her playing or when she was riding a pony. Since she has been walking she has had that same ponytail. Can we get two? :lol:

• miamore1973

She is such a pretty little girl. she looks just like her dad to me. Halle probably tryna get another one so she send ole boy packing.

I don’t think anything is wrong with the way the baby is dressed. It looks like a cold and gloomy day. Sometimes staying warm and comfortable trumps pink flowers sandles and dresses

• Issa

NO comment on the allege pregnancy.

I like how close they have remained even after the split. I hate seeing ex’s–who have children together–fussing, fighting and not getting along; it is not healthy for the kids. So, big ups to these two for keeping it classy. This is a good look, Halle and Gabriel. Nahla is lucky. Some married couples don’t even get along this well.