Mega millionaires Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith were spotted leaving their NY hotel on Friday (Aug. 27). Jada is almost as stylish as her daughter, Willow Smith.

Speaking of Willow Smith, here's the young fashionista on one of her off days. You would not believe how much that small Chanel purse set her parents back. The tiny bags retail for at least $6,000!

He's not a celebrity, but loyal Sandrarose.com member @eastpointvet sent in this pic of himself taken at the Atlanta premiere of Takers on Wednesday. Now all I need are pics from Daisy, MzLoud and Ms Kia, and we can wrap this up.

Actor Tracy Morgan was spotted on the set of "30 Rock" with his LSLH girlfriend Tanisha Hall at the Ed Sullivan Theater in Manhattan on Friday (Aug. 27). Would Morgan be able to pull a LSLH "trophy" like her if he wasn't a star? I'll let you answer that one.

I almost never post pics of spoiled rotten socialite Paris Hilton on my blog because she bores me. But as you know Paris was arrested -- yet again -- for carrying a small amount of cocaine in her purse in Las Vegas. Of course she claimed the purse wasn't hers -- even though her driver's license and other personal items were in the purse. Why do the police even bother arresting her when they know the charges won't stick because she has too many zeros in her bank account? Hilton has a longer arrest record than Bobby Brown! Here she is pictured at COLOR Salon inside Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday (Aug. 27).

Photos: Splash News Online and INF Photo

• VIBABY

Will and Jada :yahoo:

@East!!!!! I see you homie!

• Dawn

I love Jada, she's always kept her body tight.

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best damn thing posted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nydiva4u

:dead: at Paris Hilton.

Love Jada's shoes :dance:

• FloridaChick813

I'm loving Jada's shirt. I wander if she has that "tape" to hold it down, so we cant see the ta-ta's! I typically dont like those shirts, but its def. cute on her!!!!

@EAST, you was def. looking handsome!!!

:rofl: @ how the camera caught Tracy Morgans cick with that straw. And is Tracy a nail biter??? :hurl:

• Jay3088

Work That Body Jada
    I love them together Black Love is So dame Beautiful

• LaTechGrad02

Will and Jada look nice.

Paris...snore...she's been arrested for cocaine possessession 2-3 times in the last two months and it's always the same excuse. You're a multimillionaire and you're borrowing someone else's purse....#sideeye

• FloridaChick813

:cosign: Ggouch - Heeeyyyyyy lady!!!!!

@East, do you shave your head yourself???

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Get it Jada!!! I love the hair on you. You and Will look so good together :thumbsup:

I wonder how anyone can date Tracey Morgan. He looks like he drools when he's awake. I love 30 Rock though. lol

• Al-Ameera

Willow looks just both of her parents and is that a Birkin Bag Jada has?

@ East, I always thought that was LL in your gravi, anyway nice pic and like the cuff links, nice look

• Jay3088

Who is the guy in the background in the first pic he look familiar?

• Thetruth32

Jada got some nice legs... Jada is always on point..

@ eastpoint Nice pic ;)

• Ebony

@ East catch my panties :waves:

• iyonah

Go Smith family! Love to see yall out & about!
    I'm not checking for TM, so :yawn: at his LSLH lady.
    Paris - just blah, a waste of wealth and
    @East - I see you LL .. GET it!! :danban:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

Jada looks cute!

Tracey Morgan's LSLH is no trophy.... :nono:

:rofl: I'm glad you sent the pic East...maybe now some people will STFU.... :rolleyes:

@florida said

And is Tracy a nail biter???
    ********************************************
    I don't know but that scare between his pinky and ring finger looks like he has teeth long enough to make him a finger biter.

• LadyLew

Jada is too cute as well as her husband. I like the salt and peper gotee. It's sexy! QUESTION? Why is the chick on Tracy's lap a trophy??

• jazi65

Looking good east :waves:

I :love: will & jada - she's rocking that hair..and those shoes!

last two pics..nuttin to see here.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Don't tell eastpointvet he's not a celeb, because I think he thinks that he is . Willow is so adorable and Jada's body is BANGING .

Paris=Yawn

• Anna

FloridaChick813 says:
    And is Tracy a nail biter???
    ~~~~~~
    LOL, you can always tell a "nail biter". Phylis on Y & R.
    Looking good East.
    I love Jada's hair.

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @Ebony

• lexdiamonz

Eastpointvet looking like a real player right dere son!!!! sandra get that boy a contract

• Man, I just don’t care™

Who is that Antoine Dodson lookin lil boy with Will Smith? :think:

• CHARBEE1

Look @ Eastpoint looking like a damned music producer. Looking good brother.

• lexdiamonz

ummm from the looks of that photo i might need a MORNING WOOD on EPV

• VIBABY

Eastpoint is a celeb..... :coffee:

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Damn, I love this gorgeous couple! They are too sexy! And now that my dreads are considerably shorter I think I might have to rock that wig Jada has on. Wig shopping, yay!

• http://facebook.com/Im2thick4u 2thick4u

Will and Jada looks GREAT!! Love there chemistry as a couple!!

Willow definitely is a little force 2 be wrecking with...love her independent style!!

Eastpointvet...see u looking nice at the Takers event!!

No words for Paris!!

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Oh, and Eastpointvet is just too fly as ususal.

• lexdiamonz

and stop it aunty i am wayyy lighter than that chic does that make me LSLH ?

• MissHarlem

Loving Jada's look here. NICE! Ok EAST I see you!!

• Man, I just don’t care™

Tanisha Hall :thumbsup:

That's a nice piece right there.

• Daisy

#teamWillandJada :heart:

@sandra I dont know how many times I have to say I did NOT have a phone or camera on me Wed. The pics I am in were taken by other SR fam mbrs.

I swear some folks need Rosetta Stone out this bish DAMN!

• buddapecan

Daaaayyyyyuuuummm East! Holla at a sista before you blow up!! The chickens will be coming out the woodwork in 5, 4, 3, 2...I've been a loyal groupie from day 1! :lol:

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

LadyLew says:

Jada is too cute as well as her husband. I like the salt and peper gotee. It’s sexy! QUESTION? Why is the chick on Tracy’s lap a trophy??
    *************************************

Because Miss Sandra is attracted to her.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@LEX
    "and stop it aunty i am wayyy lighter than that chic... "
    _____________________________________________________________________________

You really need to put a pic up.

• Daisy

@east Dont let it go to ya head now :lol:

• Goddesstbaby

• Anna

lexdiamonz says:

ummm from the looks of that photo i might need a MORNING WOOD on EPV

~~~~~~~~~
    I was pretending I didn't see that. :lol:

• robin

Will and Jada are awesome, nice pix's The first one I wasn't sure it was Jada, bad camera angle on her face but her hair looks awesome and her body is banging.

@east: You look very handsome. Nice photo.

I got nothing on the rest.

• Daisy

Jada has always been thin unless I missed her thick phase :shrug:

• Anna

Goddesstbaby says:

~~~~~~~
    I was trying to be nice. Jada and Kelly Ripa have a disease, afraid of a burger and think they look good.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@GODDESTBABY
    "ARE you all crazy or something ! JADA looks sick people she probably weighs 90lbs wet at the most not cool. She needs to be somewhere with the olson twin."
    _________________________________________________________________________________

No, all of us are not enamored with Jada's appearance. Not at all.

• buddapecan

lexdiamonz says:
    ummm from the looks of that photo i might need a MORNING WOOD on EPV
    ----------------------
    :cosign: Starting a petition RIGHT now!!

• FloridaChick813

I always remember Jada being little as well.. I mean, she has a nice shape, but I dont think she's ever been, or ever will be "thick".

• lexdiamonz

@ man,

I work for the FEDS man!!!!!! got to be on the low

• Daisy

Jada has always been thin while Kelly Ripa was much thicker back n the day on all my children :coffee:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@LEX
    "I work for the FEDS man!!!!!! got to be on the low"
    __________________________________________________________________________

Oh, I understand. Same predicament.
    You could email a nigga tho. I bet that azz RIGHT. :yes:

• lexdiamonz

and paris got busted with the yayo RED-HANDED and walked now that is GANGSTA

• lexdiamonz

@man boo my husband JAMAICAN !!!!! he would shut this board DOWN if he found out was emailing another man!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Al-Ameera

Are we still on the pics from the movie premiere thing?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

lexdiamonz says:

Somehow I can picture it in my head... :rofl: What the Bomboclaat....

• Man, I just don’t care™

@LEX
    "boo my husband JAMAICAN !!!!! he would shut this board DOWN if he found out was emailing another man!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Oh, I understand that too. I know how a muthafuggin spouse be all selfish and possessive and chit. SMH. :no:

Carry on....

• ontaya brooks

Jada looking nice girl, Trace Morgan hands are gross, yes he does bite his nails, @iscream and he look like the drool stink too, lol Epointvet u doing it big, so Get Big, lol u look nice though u could pass for an LL look a like any day. that is all

• Man, I just don’t care™

**random**
    JCSTANSB @ GMAIL . COM

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: @Lex

• dcwife1622

I :heart: Will and Jada.....

Too cute East ;)

• lexdiamonz

LOL@ man we gonna find u a good Sandra Rose chic on this board they will square u away!!!

@ Rene girl you know how "dem rasclatt jamaican bwoy get"

LOL

• dcwife1622

Anna says:

Goddesstbaby says:

~~~~~~~
    --------

She does not look sick. I was at a wedding with her 4 wks ago and she looks great. She's only 4'11. I'm only 5'3 and I looked like a drag queen next to her. She hasn't had bood implants or anything. Jada looks great :coffee:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: another day here at SR

• missy

*in my drake voice* These bishes need Rosetta STONE ....

Any who ummmmmm .....

Jada was skinny but not that skinny..but she reps for us petite girls most of the times so i'll say she is losing weight for a film or Jada and Will are burning calories everyday (if you know what I mean lol)...

that is all

• aqtpie

VIBABY says:
    Eastpoint is a celeb….. :coffee:
    ************************
    :cosign: Looking very nice East!!

I love Jada's hair like that, it fits her!

• Daisy

@dcwife see that's y I :heart: you!

• FloridaChick813

#TeamPetiteGirls :cheer:

• missy

@dcwife...i :cosign: im the same height as Jada and I love to eat but the weight just doesn't show up but if she was chubbier it would be "put down the burger jada" ..so you can't win

• Anna

dcwife1622 says:

Anna says:

Goddesstbaby says:

~~~~~~~
    ——–

She does not look sick. I was at a wedding with her 4 wks ago and she looks great. She’s only 4?11. I’m only 5?3 and I looked like a drag queen next to her. She hasn’t had bood implants or anything. Jada looks great
    ~~~~~~~~
    They say the camera adds 15 lbs. How little does she look in real life? LOL.

• VIBABY

There is a difference between skinty and petite. Jada is petite, she cant help that. Her mom isnt but half a pound heavier than her. I think Jada is too cute.......

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

lol thanks yall are 2 funny

@florida
    i dont grow any hair i dont have to shave

• bama_n_jersey

lexdiamonz says:

ummm from the looks of that photo i might need a MORNING WOOD on EPV

Me and you are >>>>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<<< First thing I noticed.

• IsaiahsMom

I'm loving Jada's hair too!!! :yes:
    Work that shyt girl!!! NOW I know why Will wifed her up!!! :thumbsup:

@ East--you probably get the "you favor LL" a lot, huh?

Speaking of which--where is Candy Man! I'm missing him! :/

• FloridaChick813

Lucky you @East

My boyfriend currently has the receading hairline so I have to shave that head every other day!

• mirsmommy

I :heart: Will and Jada, and Willow too.

@ East *in my Gina's (Tisha Campbell) voice* You go boy!!!!! :thumbsup:

Who gives fluck about Tracy Morgan or Paris Hilton :shrugs:

• dcwife1622

Anna says:

dcwife1622 says:

Anna says:

Goddesstbaby says:

~~~~~~~
    ——–

~~~~~~~~
    They say the camera adds 15 lbs. How little does she look in real life? LOL.

She looks healthy and her skin was glowing. I meant boob job. Her and Will didn't act like rich snobs either. Hell I didn't see 1 bodyguard and they mingled with everybody. Not sure what answer you are looking for with the 15 lb question....

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

dcwife1622 says:

I’m only 5?3 and I looked like a drag queen next to her.
    **********************************

Girl MC Lyte did me like that. I destroyed that pic the minute I looked at it! You ain't have me lookin like no damn fool. I don't care how long I waited in line for that pic. Hey I still got the autographed book of poetry.

• kcicero

#teamwillandjada - the sex talk :cheerleader:

Looking good East

@missy @daisy I don't think these heffa's know what reading illiterate means being a education matter I've had it shoved down my throat...they need to up their vocabulary game #

@Mzloud post the pics to give these thirsty bish's something to talk about :coffee:

• SoBlessed

Hello all. Good look @eastpointvet

• kcicero

*major (Ihatetypingfast)

• STAN4FL

Love me some Will and Jada.
    :cheer: BigThingsComeInSmallPackages

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

@isaiahsmom
    like 5 times a day lol

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

I love Will and Jada...beautiful couple!!!

@East: Boy, you know you stay fresh! I wouldn't expect it any other way. Keep doing what you do... :thumbsup:

• Anna

dcwife1622 says:

Anna says:

dcwife1622 says:

Anna says:

Goddesstbaby says:

~~~~~~~
    ——–

~~~~~~~~
    They say the camera adds 15 lbs. How little does she look in real life? LOL.

She looks healthy and her skin was glowing. I meant boob job. Her and Will didn’t act like rich snobs either. Hell I didn’t see 1 bodyguard and they mingled with everybody. Not sure what answer you are looking for with the 15 lb question….

~~~~~~~~~
    In a pic or on film the camera adds 15 lbs.(unless they airbrush you) Makes you look bigger than you are, how skinny did she look live and in person(you already answered).

• mzloud

:rofl: I can't deal with yall today.......

• Anna

kcicero says:
    @Mzloud post the pics to give these thirsty bish’s something to talk about
    ~~~~~~~
    That wasn't fair to say. I would have never expectd the "b" word from you.

• Krysi J

Jada's hair is cute, I like that she plays around with different stuff sometime....its not always predictable but at least she makes an effort to wear something more than long extentions. :thumbsup:

Nice pic East.

Everybody else... :coffee:

GOODMORNING EVERYONE :wave:

• http://sparklesayz.com sparklesayz

Ewww Tracy Morgan is so fugly. Hell no he couldn't get that girl if he wasn't T.M. He still wouldn't get me. Gross.

Willow is a bumanista to me. I hate to talk about the kids but I don't see a fashion plate. I see wtf?

Paris looks cute in that picture with her crackhead self.

• lacountrygirl

Do the damn thing EASTPOINTVET!!! BOW!!!

**back to lurking**

• Audacious2

Tracy Morgan is somewhat rather hideous, anyone recall sometime back he stated he would not be with a woman who didnt pack it in the rear? Well I guess his new LSLH is gold-digging game proper. Besides, Tracey left his wife and a bunch kids for some groupie with 24/7 rear access.

Jada looks great and toned, keep in mind she has a small frame and is maintaining well. And Skanky Hilton is loving the media attention.
    ---EastpointVet has swagga! ;)

• kcicero

Anna says:

kcicero says:
    @Mzloud post the pics to give these thirsty bish’s something to talk about
    ~~~~~~~
    That wasn’t fair to say. I would have never expectd the “b” word from you

Anna stay out of it...REALLY...did you not see people call me bish's on this board? I'm only returning the favor...go call them thirsty HEFFAS out first before you ever consider stepping to me...#realtalk :coffee:

• kcicero

Anna says:

kcicero says:
    @Mzloud post the pics to give these thirsty bish’s something to talk about
    ~~~~~~~
    That wasn’t fair to say. I would have never expectd the “b” word from you

• Lady_L

Did Jada cut her hair or is it pulled back? she looks so good with short hair.

There isnothing that is going to happen to Paris Hilton, I don't even know why they bother....

• free

FloridaChick813 says: I’m loving Jada’s shirt. I wander if she has that “tape” to hold it down, so we cant see the ta-ta’s!

*********************************************

you probably can't see her ta-tas with her shirt off!

eastpointvet > rico suave!!

• lakercrazy

loooooooooooooove jada she is ageless to me willow is a fashonista let her be if mama like it we all like it lol @east well i see u doing u looking nice paris ummm nothing just wipe the poweder or ur nose honey and keep on goin i dont understand why she even get arrested like sandra said this bish got tooo many dam zeros in her bank account and will not be taken to jail for too long her and lindsay are the next ana nicole sad to say but true

• Anna

Anna says:

kcicero says:
    @Mzloud post the pics to give these thirsty bish’s something to talk about
    ~~~~~~~
    That wasn’t fair to say. I would have never expectd the “b” word from you

Anna stay out of it…REALLY…did you not see people call me bish’s on this board? I’m only returning the favor…go call them thirsty HEFFAS out first before you ever consider stepping to me…#realtalk
    ~~~~~~~~
    I was the only one complaining about not seeing the pics. LOL.

• lakercrazy

sorry for the tuypos a bish at wrk

• kcicero

Anna where your glasses at? I know you saw the other protest and also the suck a peen Bish post by sour apple (LOL) see I can throw shade and then put an LOL at the end to deflect :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Oh Jada's hair looks cute

Nice Pic at East but don't get mad at me I never really knew your sex :blink:

OMG are we still on the picture subject. I don't get it. :shrug: and it's the people with no pictures as their gravi's (now or ever) doing the most talking. Put up or shut up!

In my Martin voice... Shut it up, zip it and throw it away!

• Anna

kcicero says:

~~~~~~~~
    I must have missed a few comments. I did see a reply to sour apple. I'll be back.

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @Free

Bish is def. a member of the "itty bitty titty committee" :cheer:

But I cant talk, I didnt grow boobies til I got pregnant!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

how wouldnt you know that choco my profile always had my pic

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

*sigh*......

• Daisy

I like Jada w/Marc Anthony on Hawthorne #random

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@Sandra: Did you get my email I sent to you over the weekend? My gravatar has disappeared due to me deleting the email account I registered on the site with :sad: Can you update the most recent email address you have on file with what I provided to you?

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

@East you look good :claps:

Jada usually annoys me but I want her haircut...damn this big head of mine!!

Sandra I'm glad you would think I was a trophy if my hair was still long.... question: is LSSH a trophy still? Or are we knocked down to just average if we cut our hair? Just curious...

• Divinebrown

THAT BOY EAST WAS SHYTTIN ON THEM IN THEM SHADES.

IM PROUD TO KNOW YA BOOOOYYYYEEEEEEE!!!

• Silhouette

Loves Jada and Will!
    Looking good East :thumbsup:

• free

FloridaChick813 says: Bish is def. a member of the “itty bitty titty committee” But I cant talk, I didnt grow boobies til I got pregnant!

***************

that was my first thought! she had two damn kids and still flatter than a goddamn piece of paper.

********************************************************

sparklesayz says: Willow is a bumanista to me. I hate to talk about the kids but I don’t see a fashion plate. I see wtf?

******************

lol. me too. and getting worse by the day. she might do better after the first lil boy she has a crush on laughs at her.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

thanks red lips red pumps

• pinksghetti

Will and Jada still look young and nice looking. Jada looks better with this hairstyle. Eastpoint looks so cool in that pic. Tracey should have stuck to his wife, the one he came with, because they woman may be a "Kanye song" (you know which one).

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Daisy says:

I like Jada w/Marc Anthony on Hawthorne #random
    ********************************

Me too. I was hoping he would become a regular. This is my first season watching and I'm mad how short the season was.

M. Everything, yes you are fired from the imaginary club if you cut your hair. I know you are heartbroken, but it will be ok.

• pinksghetti

Daisy says:

______________________________________

True on both accounts. Jada was the same shape on "Different World". Maybe some folks forgot. Kelly was more shapely, in a good way, on AMC.

• Anna

pinksghetti says:

Daisy says:

______________________________________

True on both accounts. Jada was the same shape on “Different World”. Maybe some folks forgot. Kelly was more shapely, in a good way, on AMC.
    ~~~~~~~~
    I looked at the pic again. Jada does look thicker in the legs than on "It's a Different World", but w/less breast. I saw a pic of Kelly and her husband at the beach and Kelly looks disgusting.

• chase

Jada is tiny b/c that is how she is built. She said on Oprah that she wished she could be a bit heavier but she can't gain the weight. She is on point as to the weight/height ratio we are suppose to follow.

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

@Free I'm so mad you mentioned Rico Suave cause that damn song is in my head, lol (damn I feel old)

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

:rofl: Bird I been cut my hair although its growing out now. I never subscribed to the black women should have long hair idea cause my hair is naturally long and down my back (albeit thick and nappy as hell lol) so I've been chopping at this mess since I was 12.... I just find it funny that so much emphasis is put on being light skin with long hair yet the same chick with short hair is somehow different

• pinksghetti

East does favor LL *smiling*.

• militaryspouse1

I see you East! Lookin Good...I was just lookin at A Different World the other day and Jada was thin on there too so that must be her natural weight. No Comment at all on Tracy...eew

• Divinebrown

@east...keep callin me that, ya hear. lmfao! one of these days, I'm gonna do it. callin yo bluff.

• rjk8

@Goddesstbaby says:
    ___________________________________

I'll take her over these 200 pound beach whales walking around with their backs out. All of that fat on their backs and their necks is not where its at. What a turn off. YUK

• pinksghetti

I looked at the pic again. Jada does look thicker in the legs than on “It’s a Different World”, but w/less breast. I saw a pic of Kelly and her husband at the beach and Kelly looks disgusting.
    ________________________________________________________

This is just my opinion but Kelly looks funny because she isn't meant to be so skinny but Jada looks fine because that's her natural shape.

• ELove

@East
    Bout time Ms. Sandra started posting pics of REAL PLAYAS !!!!! :yes:

• pinksghetti

@ Ms. Everything

Your hair sounds like my ideal, LOL. I've always love Diana Ross' hair (whether it's hers or not) and that it was so beautiful. I'm light skin too and haven't been considered "a trophy" or a member of the "LSLH" brigade, LOL probably because my hair length/texture and facial features don't meet the requirements.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

lol make me a believer brown

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

@Pink its great until you have to comb it lol that's why I keep it short :rofl: It would take my mom the whole weekend to wash, blowdry and press my hair when I was a kid. That's torture and I have the nerve to be tender headed smdh

That's why I asked what I asked because I've never gotten extra special treatment cause of my looks maybe cause I'm too short or it could be my attitude :shrugs: my husband used to call me his trophy but he also called me a cold hearted bytch at times too so... lol

• SouthernPrincess

All this time i have seen Eastpoint's gravi pic, I thought it was LL Cool J....And had wondered why does he have a pic of LL Cool J up....WHOA!!

• DMNB

Would Morgan be able to pull a LSLH “trophy” like her if he wasn’t a star? I’ll let you answer that one.
    *********************************************************************
    I don't think so

• pinksghetti

Ms. Everything says:

@Pink its great until you have to comb it lol that’s why I keep it short It would take my mom the whole weekend to wash, blowdry and press my hair when I was a kid. That’s torture and I have the nerve to be tender headed smdh

That's my texture without the length, LOL.

• MzTee

In the first pic, I thought Jada was Dominique Dawes the Olympic gymnast. Especially, with the short wig she's wearing.

Love her outfit-- especially the shoes. Most of the time, Ms. Jada is always stylish.

She and Will look great together. They always look so happy with each other and show genuine affection.

• SuthernBelle4

Dang Jada is killing it. eastpointvet you look really handsome in your pic, and do u and LL Cool J have the same daddy bc yall look just alike?

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

thank you, if we do somebody owe me some money lol