Delusional Fantasia and Male Gold Digger Antwaun Cook Talk Marriage

According to gossip blog RadarOnline.com — which is owned by the same conglomerate as The National Enquirer — troubled singer Fantasia and her still-married boyfriend, Antwaun Cook, are contemplating marriage.

Splash news paparazzi snapped the above pic of Cook removing his last few belongings from the N. Carolina home he shared with his estranged wife, Paula Cook. Which basically means he was still living there while creeping with Fantasia, who Paula is branding a homewrecker.

“Fantasia and Antwaun are back together again and they have even talked about marriage once his divorce is finalized with Paula,” a source told RadarOnline.com. “She knows that her family will only fully accept her relationship with him when he is no longer married.

“Antwaun has finally committed to Fantasia and his wife knows that their relationship is definitely over now. They want the divorce pushed through as soon as possible and Fantasia is determined to marry him and she wants to start a family with him too.”

The singer’s father Joseph Barrino told RadarOnline.com that he did not approve of his daughter seeing a married man. Read More…

This will not end well for Fantasia who needs to be admitted to an institution for a psyche evaluation.

• Man, I just don’t care™

Antwaun Cook is an inspiration to men everywhere!

• Thetruth32

WOW are you for real Tasia

• Thetruth32

smh at man

• mirsmommy

Fantasia is a damn dumb azz fool. :no:

• mirsmommy

I hope they do get married. These two smut azz cumbuckets deserve each other.

• Man, I just don’t care™

Make that money Mr. Cook.
    :claps:

• lakercrazy

this dumb azz chick fo real well karma is a bitch so u be ready for it fantasia and great example you are setting for ur daugter u and alicia keys are in the same dam boat dumb azz slow azz motha flukas!!! yall are BUYING a mans love

• KrayZKat

If this story is true, at least Paula got the garbage out her house and can focus on raising her kids.

• mirsmommy

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Make that money Mr. Cook.
    _______________________________

What money??? :shrugs: You know Tasia azz is broke.

• CivilEngineer

***smh, hands on forehead*** ENOUGH!

I’m so tired of this story. Fanny’s getting more dumb by the second and probably getting played at the same time.

If she’s trying to drum up publicity this is not the way to do it

#hoeshyt

#bouttimemengetpaidtoo

#youcantmarryamarriedman

• liverpool

koonery’s finest!… i love how the family doesnt approve but they all live up under HER roof….

KrayZKat says:

____________________________________
    Well said!!! :claps:

• http://www.747DesignGroup.com ATL_Reese

KARMA…. What comes around, goes around…

• http://www.twitter.com/ButtaFlyyTulsa ButtaFlyyTulsa

Sorry, ya’ll :nono:, but Tashia, you are not Brittany Spears, and Twaun, you are definitely not Kevin Federline. You have to at least be moderately important for this ish to make you somewhat relevant.

• Daisy

So I see this is Aunties fav subject at the moment :coffee:

@Civil :dead: at #bouttimemengetpaidtoo

• Man, I just don’t care™

@MIRSMONEY
    “Make that money Mr. Cook.
    _______________________________

What money??? You know Tasia azz is broke.”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Well, I’m sure it’s still a “come up” for him. :yes:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@ATL
    “KARMA…. What comes around, goes around…”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Yup, they been suffering long enough. Now they FINALLY have each other.
    :claps:

• CivilEngineer

I bet he gets his name on the house and car

• lexdiamonz

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Antwaun Cook is an inspiration to men everywhere

@man u a damn fool i betcha this fool drop a hip hop album with fanny on the hooks

• lexdiamonz

WWTD

what would teeny do

• Krysi J

#ThatsADamnFOol

• lexdiamonz

my homie in the NC says the rumor is (sandra spill the damn tea) fanny might be “with child”

Wacka Flocka!!!!!!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CIVIL
    “I bet he gets his name on the house and car”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Yup… AND he goin get her pregnant. HE goin want custody and child support and chit. That nigga tryin to set it up that he won’t EVA have to report back to T Mobile!

• PrettyBrownEyes

Fantasia, really need to have her head examined…..do she honestly believe that she can have a future with this person? As the old saying goes if he cheated on his wife with you….what do you think he will do to you when something better comes along? What kind of example is she setting for her own child? Her self esteem is too low for me on this note! SMDH!!

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Beat dat dead horse….

Secondly, national inquier…….enough said

Thirdly….so what! Not my life is they decide to marry

• Thetruth32

lexdiamonz says:

WWTD

what would teeny do
    ——
    :dead: :rofl:

Tasia brother has a song out too

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Twaun is planning on getting a piece of that reality show dough. The third season of her show will be titled “Tasia and Twaun For Real”. It will focus on him getting rid of the other vultures in her life so that he can be the numero uno buzzard. He might even marry her and give her a baby or two. Then when they get divorced he will sue for custody, alimony and child support. Poor Fanny.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

what would teeny do
    ——

Tasia brother has a song out too
    __________________________________

:rofl: You lyin, right???? :rofl:

• aqtpie

Awwll hell nawll, he just now getting his ish out? This is all a hot ghetto mess!!!

• Krysi J

And Man you said it right Antwaun should make his money and Paula should too! :clap:

• cheeks8683

let her marry him…they came this far…it won’t last, started off wrong in the first place :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

• mirsmommy

_____________________________________________

Her azz gon get Keven Federlined :rofl: (c) Kat Williams. :rofl:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KRYSI J
    “Im nominating Antwaun for the Player of the decade award…..it’ll be a close call between him and Kevin Federline.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I mean, this dude didn’t even have a job at T-Mobile, yet got TWO celebrity hoes pregnant! THEN he got fat!

KEVIN FEDERLINE
    :bow:

• free

ok, here is how it’s going to go:

– antuan gets divorced
    – antuan and fanny get married
    – antuan and fanny get divorced in 1-2 years
    – meantime, antuan hosts parties and get a lil modeling gig
    – after divorce, he is good for maybe 2 “flavor of love” type shows trying to find new mate
    – wife gets more money from antuan than she’s ever seen from him working “real estate” and the cell phone store.

• Man, I just don’t care™

I :pray: Paula don’t get a dime from anybody.

@PAULA COOK
    MOVE ON HOE!

• CivilEngineer

:rofl: @Man…he just better hope all this negative publicity don’t kill his money train

• cheeks8683

:bow: to twaun for getting his legal fees paid for…I’m sure he didn’t need those on top of his sally mae loan…

• free

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Not even close. Kevin got that sewed up tighter than some tracks in Beyonce’s head.

***************************************************

• Issa

‘Ole boy is about the make that money. Can’t knock the hustle. You meet a dumb bitch and it’s like, ‘why the hell not?’ I am sure she wasn’t the first jump off for him.Fantasia is just like most unattractive chicks: get some attention from a fine ass dude and throw all caution to the wind. It will end badly for her and she won’t get any sympathy from me. The ex is far from ugly and I am sure she won’t have any problems finding another man. Hopefully, her taste in men improve. Please, don’t be like some women and date one loser after another. She is about to get PAID…..and so is ANTWAUN(the spelling of his name annoy the hell out of me. Why do blacks have to ghettoize everything?)

• MS.G

Fantasia couldn’t have emabarrassed me anymore…first i take up for this chick…now she just seems to disappoint me even more! :ashamed Low self-esteem is a mother!…where is Yound Dro?

• Nika405

I wonder if all of this will turn into big numbers for her new album?

• aqtpie

:rofl: @ Man & Bird!!

• Thetruth32

mirsmommy says:

Thetruth32 says:

lexdiamonz says:

WWTD

what would teeny do
    ——

Tasia brother has a song out too
    __________________________________

You lyin, right????
    ———
    I think its her older brother Ricco.. but the song is called go hard

• Man, I just don’t care™

@FREE
    ” Not even close. Kevin got that sewed up tighter than some tracks in Beyonce’s head.

***************************************************

and one hoe “stole” him from the other one and had women all across the country all up in arms about man-stealing and home-wrecking while he was steady ganking both of them.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Then went on a television show with the hoe he fugged over in the first place actin like everything was “cool.” Tried to flip that chit into a “music” career. Had a short lived show with Brittney. Was charging “appearance” fees at clubs and chit.

That nigga is my role model. He should write a book or something.

“Kevin Federline: Bitches Are Stupid, Volume 1″

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

I guess if it was good for Alicia Keys, then it is good for Fantasia. SMDH

• Say It Aint So Joe

I :heart: Back to Me. Collard Greens is my fav song…. @ topic :coffee:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

@Professor Bird: Did you have your baby?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Damn Damn Damn
    What in the cuntrzy azz bumpkin ish is this-damn they must be realllll bored she gonna get married cuz she carrying his child Im sorry but those two should not procreate I don’t think their offspring would be too bright and I’m not talkin complexion

• Divinebrown

MONEY???? WEREN’T THERE RUMORS OF FORECLOSURE AND MONEY PROBLEMS WITH FANTASIA JUST LAST YEAR?

I’m not convinced she has all the money ya’ll speak of. Fame does not equal wealth.

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES SOMEONE GET FOR DOING A SHOW AT THE STATE FAIR IN FAYETTEVILLE NC OR ROANOKE VA?

HMMMMM….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Bird…I couldn’t have said it better myself :champ:

Personally, I wish Britney and Kevin could somehow get back together. Apparently, K-Fed was dikking her doooowwwn. She was performing well, happy, and in trail-trash heaven when she was with him. So what he cheated…isn’t that what they do in Hollyweid anyway. They should have an open marriage…because she ain’t been right since.

• Krysi J

*In New New off ATL’s voice*

“Thirsty Trick”

:nono:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Divine
    Im with you – I don’t believe she is as caked up as folks think in fact her earnings are more than likely projected revenue vs actual :think:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Sidebar: Was that picture taken from an episode of FANTASIA FOR REAL? Blank stare.

TO THE LEFT. TO THE LEFT.

• Zephyr1979

I was always pulling for Fantasia, but I cannot condone this chit! Girl it ain’t going to turn out pretty, that’s for sho’! But like the old folks say, “when you see an azz, ride it”. If she wants to support a man then gon’ head, she should be used to supporting grown azz people by now anyway, what’s one more to take care of? You getting played baby girl :(

• Man, I just don’t care™

¿¿¿ :think: ???

This dude was a customer service rep at T-Mobile! How much do yall think he was making? $30g ~$40g… IF THAT. LOL.

Fanny was flyin this nigga around the country to different shows and chit. Any way you look at it, it was a come up for that nigga. :yes:

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

attorneymom says:

@Professor Bird: Did you have your baby?
    ************************************
    Tragically no. Mama old. It ain’t so easy to do I’ve found. But we still have a couple of years to keep trying before I feel like I’m too old to be kicking out babies.

Sometimes I want to shout from the rooftops “LADIES IF YOU WANT A BABY HAVE IT. If you sit around waiting for a man into your 40’s you might be azzed out.” Thank God I have two little angels.

• lakercrazy

fantasia cant read cant spell and cant choose the right man to save her illiterate azz!!! :pray: god saves her azz from all this messy chit she got going on

• bigtyme

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

¿¿¿ ???

—–

he was a retail store mgr…they make a decent living…over 70-80 for most when the economy was good…i work on the corporate side of the company…

• Starr

I wanan shake some sense into Tasia…lawd know i do.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Bird
    Don’t worry about age you will be fine it’s all in God’s hand and don’t fret over it the more you concentrate on that the longer it will take…I come from a family of women that had babies in their 40’s and look at John Travolta’s wife I thinks she near 50 and preggers and glowing :grin:

• Val

I THINK ITS ALL MADE UP FOR TV.. AND FANTASIA KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT WELL- I SAW THE END OF HR MOVIE SHE HAS ON “LIFETIME”.. @ THE END OF THE MOVIE- SHE WAS SITTING IN A ROOM- READING A BOOK TO HER DAUGHTER… I WAS LIKE , BYE BISH.. YOU CANT EVEN READ!!! SMDH

I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS ANYMORE- :shotsfired1:

• Starr

attorneymom says:

@Professor Bird: Did you have your baby?
    ************************************

************

So sorry to hear this

• Al-Ameera

Krysi J says:

———————-
    Girl, get out of my freakin head…I was thinkin’ the black K-Fed?

• allwrightyden

Sandra says:

_________________________________________

:cosign: I’ve lost ALL respect for this chick!

• Mamacita

Choco says:

@Bird

—————————————————————————

I agree! It has a lot to do with how you take care of yourself also. If you keep yourself healthy and take care of your body you shouldn’t have any problems. My mom had me when she was 35 and my brother at 37. We’re perfectly fine.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

I think yall got the wrong idea about ole Twaun. You can’t compare a bougie, college educated frat boy to trailer park Kev. Twaun ain’t no customer service rep, he is the store manager. He bout to pimp the hail out of Fanny and get a career out of this deal. Watch. Kev will only get paid for 10 – 12 more years and then its back to Fresno for his azz. Kev is the master for now, but Twaun will steal his title before its all said and done because he not only has playa skills, he has a brain. Be afraid, be very afraid.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

bigtyme says:

*****************************************

Which problably makes him the bread winner between him and Fanny. That girl is the queen of wasted opportunity. What fully functioning person throws away the opportunity to star ON BROADWAY, not a side street, in an Oprah Winfrey production? None, just slow folks. I actually feel bad for her.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

I’m not totally worried about the baby thing. I have several friends who miscarried multiple times in their 40s before being successful. And now that we’re married my pastor can pray on it for us. We’re gonna get our little knucklehead (trying to put that boy energy out there at all times).

• MS.G

Divinebrown says:

HMMMMM….

————————————————————————

lol…not sure about Fayetteville, but i know she can’t making ends meet in Roanoke…got a few projects out there for dirt cheap! ain’t no money down there!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Bird…I agree that Twaun is the bougie version of K-Fed…but Britney’s money is waaaaay longer than Tasia’s. Therefore he could live off the interest alone with the right investment and never have to work again. Twaun on the other will be re-applying for a regular job along with all the other college grads with “hood rich” money plays out.

• lakercrazy

@bird girl u got some time my aunt was 55 when she gave birth to her last son

• Krysi J

Yeah Bird you’re right….im hoping Antwaun can get a job keeping her books since he’ll be spending half her show money anyway, I don’t see why not. Maybe he can help her maintain after Paula takes her to the bank…like you he’s probably the bread winner….since Im sure Fantasia has ran thru her advance for the album, and her reality show money by now.

• SmartyPants

I tried to give Fanny the benefit of the doubt but I did watch her Lifetime movie. She gave her baby daddy all the money that was used for the baby and the household. Then to see this foolery confirms the fact that she’s a bit off.

:newbie:

• Shauny

Fannie cannot pay Twaun in a lifetime what Britney has to pay Kevin in a year. Kevin keeps his title.

For wifey, I wouldn’t have taken him back in Jan. I bet she’s glad that chit is over. Sue for child and spousal support, become a principal and keep it moving sista.

• aqtpie

I’m with DB and Choco, I don’t think Fanny has as much money as a lot of people think. If Paula wins her suit, she can’t get what Fanny doesn’t have. :shrugs:
    ************
    Brit’s money is waaayyy longer than Fanny or Twaun’s money *more than likely, will EVER be*, so K-Fed hit the jackpot when he married and had kids with Britney!! He gets child support on top of getting paid $4000.00 a week to take THEIR kids to see Brit tour.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

Britney should also make K-Fed dikk her down for 4,000 a week…to give her that extra boost on tour :hump:

@Divine… :rofl: @ comment#52

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Good deal you keep your faith but chile you know I’m superstitious you don’t want a knucklehead boy or girl- I use to tell my sister when I was carrying him I’m giving birth to one of our many black presidents :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Uhhh Brit Brit don’t want Kev’s fat lil stick :rofl:

• bigtyme

bigtyme says:

*****************************************

——

everytime i read about him wanting her for the money, i think the same thing…fame yes…but money…no…we all saw that TLC behind the music…if they were making 60k…i know fantasia ain’t making that…ad yes…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Choco…I remember a guy said he put in his pre-nup that his wife was not allowed to more than 5lbs during the marriage.
    Britney needs to make his fat azz slim down and service her as part of the tour contract….get her money’s worth.
    #imjustsayin

• bigtyme

left off part…and yes…i agree w/ Bird about her being the queen of wasted opportunity…she just don’t know any better…ya’ll saw that family!

• Divinebrown

@CORPORATE….WHA? I AINT PLAYIN….SHE DOIN Miss PIG SKIN 2011 IN STANDBACK, ALABAMA AND Crawfish Festivals in CRYSTAL SPRINGS, MISSISSIPPI that is NOT Live Nation moolah.

She better start buyin Great Value and food with the WIC APPROVED STICKER ON IT ASAP.

MY CRYSTAL BALL TELLS ME THERE’S CHAPTER 7 PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY FILING IN FANNY’S FUTURE.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Corp
    I remember that prenup but honestly I think it’s too much water under the bridge for Spears/FED I mean she lost her mind during their marriage I don’t think she misses that

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Big
    Yeah she doesn’t know any better but damn pass her blessings onto to someone who knows how to use them-this child is ghett and lazy and uneducated WTF

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

@Bird, I am sorry to hear the news. But I am glad that you still have a positive attitude.

I am sure you will have twins soon. Just remember I said this. :-)

• bigtyme

Choco says:

@Big
    ——
    lol! that mess pisses me off…i bet i would know what to do w/ these opportunities she has been given… :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Choco…When d*ck makes you loose your ever-lovin mind you never quite get over that…until you get under another man that can fulfill you. Brit doesn’t have that yet. Maybe it is too late for them to reconnect but if I were on her team…as soon I saw signs of crazy I would have put K-Fed back on the team with a list of :rules:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Big
    Correct you know damn well life is hard and she just lazy don’t wanna find her own man-don’t want to get her GED, don’t wanna do broadway I mean she lacks drive and push relying on her voice is gonna get her nowhere fast – Look at Whitney :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Corp
    No doubt cuz that mofo was acting like he had the upper hand and probably needed to at that time her azz was under so many drugz she didn’t see herself falling

• Nika405

I would just like to know why he didn’t pack that shyt up in a plastic trash bag? I wonder if Tasia’s film crew got this on tape too?

• cheeks8683

___________________________________________________________________

Hey, hey now that Great Value Raisin Bran is better than Kellogg’s…It has more raisins in it and the box is bigger lol!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Nika…good point…Hefty bags would have been more efficient but he knew the cameras were watching :lolol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Divine…why you bring back memories of when I used to drive my cousin to the WIC office in Altgeld Gardens. She was 16 when she had her baby.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Britney was crazy before Kevin and she is a serial homewrecker as well. Remember her Columbus Short debacle.

• Divinebrown

Corporate…don’t play. My parents were young when they had us. My mom got WIC HOOK UP back in the day. WIC HAS COME US SIGNIFICANTLY SINCE THOSE TIMES.

AINT NO MORE DRY MILK OR GENERIC PEANUT BUTTER, OR CEREAL.

• Issa

I don’t know how much money Fantasia has but I do know celebrities make a lot off of reality shows. Especially, if they do well. And, her show has to be doing well to get picked up for another season. Why do you think everybody and their momma is trying to get a reality show?

Also, I agree wholeheartedly with whoever said this chick is the queen of wasted opportunities. It is too bad money doesn’t buy sense.

And, on the topic of Brit, she ****ed herself. She was due to stop paying K-Fed the very month he filed for custody of the kids. She had full custody of them before she went bat shyt crazy. Home girl hung herself. But, I do think she had underlying problems and that marriage brought them to the surface. She had a break down and it was for a reason–something happened to her. I look at pics of her now and shake my head. She will NEVER be the same. And, Fantasia’s bank account could never in a million years compete with Britney’s. The only thing they have in common are a bunch of leeches trying to live off of them.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Divine…you said it right. WIC has come a long way :yes: My cousin, I’m proud of her…she didn’t let it stop her from graduating from high school and then obtaining her Bachelor’s Degree.

@Bird…do tell the Columbus Short story…I missed that one.

• Divinebrown

@CORPORATE….I HEAR THAT!! GO CUZ!!! I know many of college educated women raising children ALONE.

DAMN THOSE DEGREES AND CHILDREN….THAT’S WHY SO MANY BLACK MEN ARE TURNING TO OTHER MEN FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT!!!!

@Issa….ummmm…I’m willing to bet FANTASIA IS NOT getting more from BET than The Jersey Shore kids get from MTV or the Kardashian’s from E!. She isnt that BIG of a star.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@Divine :cosign: even the Real Housewives of Atlanta probably make more per episode than Fanny.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

I thought Fanny’s show was on BET, but during all these news stories they keep referring to it as a VH1 show. Maybe VH1 picked it up?

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Bird…do tell the Columbus Short story…I missed that one.
    ********************************************************

Back when Columbus was way too young to be married in the first place Brit pulled a Fantasia and lured him away from his wife. He was a dancer on her tour (sound familiar?) and she made sure the paps caught them kissing on her hotel balcony. Needless to say he is divorced and when asked about the Britney mess all he says is he is glad he avoided the train wreck. You can google them to see the pics. Yeah, Brit is a ho from way back.

• M_promp2

Well at least Paula will have a nice child support and or alimony check once they are married right?

The chit y’all come up with and believe is hysterical. I’m only saying this bc I know for a fact much you guys reported is false.

She didn’t mess her Oprah broadway up….matter of fact that asked her back and she just got off tour with the show. She was sick when she did Color Purple. But I guess u rather hear about the rumors

• SoBlessed