Gay Pride: Didn’t I tell you Ciara was an undercover lesbun?

According to Miss Toya, R&B pseudo-singer Ciara has signed on to be one of the headliners performing live during Black Gay Pride Weekend in Atlanta next month.

Even though rail straight heterosexuals such as Monica has previously performed during Atlanta Pride weekend, Ciara is well known for being an undercover lesbun.

Rapper Nicki Minaj, who Kanye West ridiculously claims will be the 2nd greatest rapper of all time, is also slated to perform during the Atlanta Pride weekend, which takes place at Traxx Atlanta from September 2nd to September 7th.

More down low artists — including Trey Songz and Mario — are expected to be added to the lineup within the next two weeks.

31 Responses to “Gay Pride: Didn’t I tell you Ciara was an undercover lesbun?”

:shrug:

So?

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

well she will just be joining the ranks of all the other 50/11 lesbians and gheys you’ve attempted to out.

I remember when they first said the girl was a hamorphadite (sp) dack and coochie package.

:rolleyes:

CivilEngineer says:

Meant to add a check is a check

eastpointvet says:

she back with bow wow you aint see them at the movie premier? lol

oh and kanye said she has the potential to be number 2 which he basically explain as her marketability with eminem being number one with his own radio station, movies and the such and he said if her career is done right she could have the same oportunities. not saying she is the number 2 as far as talent and track record just that she has the potential to be a huge artist beyond just cds.

Choco says:

Awww look at the Avatar

mirsmommy says:

Who really gives 2 sh!ts???? :shrugs: So she’s a les with attitude problems. :shrugs:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Now that I have read the story and not only the caption. Solange and Kelly Rowland amongst a bazillion others have performed for the gheys. That dont make you a carpet muncher. SHIIT If I had talent I would shake my azz for them too (nohomo)…Gheys are Fun as FVCK!!!

yvonne79 says:

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:
    ********
    :thumbsup: Some of the MOST memorable parties I’ve attended were hosted by gays. I’ve even visited Traxx before(many, many moons ago). The DJ was dope that night.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“Ciara is well known for being an undercover lesbun.”-Sandra Rose
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Which doesn’t make her any different from a lot of women. Nobody would be surprised nor care. I also doubt Monica is “rail straight.” :lol:

You know she got her “secrets.”

Ebony says:

I think Monica is a lesbian and her and Ciara would make a cute couple :coffee:

Candi Apple says:

Nikki from “Da Bronx” :coffee:

New emoticon :bye:

Ci-Ci don’t even like herself.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@EBONY
    “I think Monica is a lesbian and her and Ciara would make a cute couple”
    _________________________________________________________________________

:yes:

:thumbsup:

Ms. Thickness says:

SO MONICA (HOLIER THAN THOUU) CAN PERFORM AND BE STAIGHT BUT CIARA PERFORMS AND NOW SHE’S GAY…@SR YOU NOT TIRED OF LABELING PEOPLE.

Ms. Thickness says:

CivilEngineer says:

_________________________________________________

GETCHO AZZ OUT OF HERE…DAMNIT I SAY

Candi Apple says:

Monica turned lesbun after dating Rocko the Don. Who can blame her.

But Ci-Ci ain’t her type. She never been arrested and she stopped wearing bandanna’s last month. Montana Azz-look-like-Fish-Burn is another story. She is the type of criminal Monica likes. She got her on speed dial. FishAzz wont answer cause she is trying to disconnect from the celebrity lifestyle only h*es need to apply.

:rofl: :rofl: Jigga

Lady_L says:

*sigh*

Negrito says:

Ciara is well known for being an undercover lesbun

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Isn’t 95% of black celebs well known lesbian/gay/DL on this site?

Candi Apple says:

Monica turned lesbun after dating Rocko the Don. Who can blame her.
    _________________________
    :shocked:

Val says:

CivilEngineer says:

__________________________________________________________________________
    RIGHT!

HALLE'S MUM says:

CivilEngineer says:

————————————————————————-

:dead:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“Monica turned lesbun after dating Rocko the Don. Who can blame her…”-Candi Apple
    _________________________

:shocked: -Sandra Rose
    __________________________________________________________________________

Sandra prolly callin Monica ‘RAT NA’ on her cell while she drivin over to Monica’s house to holla at her.

Sandra been tryin to get that azz for hot second now. :yes:

Negrito says:

If Ciara is a lesbian she should hook up with Nicki Minaj but Nicki and her alter egos are getting out of control, so ciara wouldn’t know who she is dating.

“I been doing a lot of work with Swizz [Beatz], and the stuff that we been coming upon is magical. When people hear the album, they’re going to get to know Onika [her birth name is Onika Maraj]. And no one knows Onika. I really didn’t think I would be this excited about the songs that I’m coming up with. I’m really, really proud…I’m gonna let the album [introduce my alter ego]. As of now, you’ll know Nicki and you’ll know Roman, my crazy alter ego Roman Zolanski. But you’ll meet Onika before the year ends.” – Nicki Minaj

Friendsfirst says:

Of course she’s performing – why would she not? She’s got to get work and fans where ever she can these day…besides the gheys are a buying group and she can’t afford to loose that audience…you know, if she has it. Don’t think shes undercover though…don’t really care.

TruGemini says:

Ciara would perform for any damn body right about now…that bish becomes less and less relevant each day…

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

WTF is rail straight… I aint neva heard of that before. Isnt straight……..STRAIGHT :rofl: :rofl:

chase says:

That was funny civil but so dag on true…

luvly1957 says:

C-Error would perform in a tsunami if they let her no talent sticj azz, I’m tellin u she should really just do catwalks cuz she like Ri-hash has no other talent. :yes:

MissGauzzz says:

@Civl…Please, Ciara would perform for the monkeys at the Baton Rouge Zoo if somebody would pay her…doesn’t make her a monkey

:dead:

@T.Y’z… :cosign: my BFF is gay and he and his crew are fun as hell!! i hang with them every chance i get!!!! they keep me hollerin’!!!

LouisianaCajunBaby says:

Everyone is not a lesbun :lick: like you Sandra….just saying

cocoa49 says:

well she does have a lot of gay followers and i read a while back on her twitter when she first started twittering, a girl came on there who claimed to be ciara’s ex and was calling ciara all kinds of names and telling her business. Ciara told her that she was going to call 911 on her. i was lmao at them arguing.