Loyal reader Munchosgirl wrote in to dispute the fact that the little boy seen in vacation pictures all over the Internet with Jay Z and Beyonce is his son, Isa.

She writes:

THE LITTLE BOY YOU KEEP CLAIMING IS JAY-Z AND CHANEL SON, IS THIS COUPLE'S SON. KAWANNA AND JAY BROWN. THEY ARE TRAVELING WITH THE CARTERS AS THEY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME. LOOK AT ALL PHOTOS.

YOU CAN SEE KAWANNA IN THIS PHOTO HER SON FRONT OF HER.

THAT IS JAY BROWN IN THE RED SHORTS WHITE T SHIRT. THE BOY LOOK LIKE HIS MOM. KAWANNA BROWN IS THE COO OF MAGIC JOHNSON ENTERPRISE. JAY BROWN AND JAY-Z ARE PARTNERS OF ROC NATION.

The Jay Brown in the pic with Kawanna and Hillary Clinton doesn't look like the same hard-bodied man on the boat with Jay Z -- unless he's been hitting the weights hard in the gym recently. But I will check with my sources and confirm.

• crzasallgetout

That dude looks like an older version Will Smith

• Anna

crzasallgetout says:

That dude looks like an older version Will Smith

~~~~~~~
    He does with less corney. Why doesn't the little man have a life vest on? That's a nice pic of Hillary, she sure was not aging well. She seems happy now that Slick is getting older.

• tintin1979

sorry Sandra, i have to disagree with you on this one. That looks like the same man in both pics.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

zzzzzzzzzz!!!

• Kcalvin2002

Looks like the same man and woman to me....

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

That's Jay Brown, him and Jay-Z are close friends. Matter of fact Kanye called him out on his song, "Big Brother" for running behind his back to tell Jay-Z something.

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Where do you see hard bodied man in this post?

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Sandra...tis ok MAMACITA admit when you're wrong and lets move on. Clearly that is the same man and MUCHOS GIRL you absolutely ROCK!!!

• http://www.facebook.com/evieannie speaknoevil

Sandra every vacay pic since 2004 has the couple with them. That guy is the same guy and always around. Trust me I was a STan for those vacay pics back in the day..lol.

• crzasallgetout

@ speak
    Is that you in the gravi?

• FloridaChick813

He does :rofl: @crza, he does!!!!!

And it looks like the same man to me :shrug:

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY Speak!

• FloridaChick813

crzasallgetout says:

@ speak
    Is that you in the gravi?

Bish got some long legs :yes:

#NoShade
    #LovesNiceLongLegs

• Ebony

I :heart: Hillary

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Speak I was just about to comment too on how you have...Legs for Days... You go Girl :dance:

• CivilEngineer

Hillary is so...#butch

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

:rofl: :rofl: @Ebony

• Musiqal1

I wish I could go on vacay with Bee and Jay :(

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

I see you made it through class Civ.:wink:

• FloridaChick813

Me too @Musiqal1 :yes:

&& :clap: to MunchosGirl, I see you investigating and sh.it!

• Mamacita

I mean dang Sandra...do you wanna go on vacay with Bey and Jay?!? As much as you've posted on it and blasted these pictures on your blog hell i feel like i went too! LET IT GO!

And that does look like the same man...

• Val

I didn't believe that the little boy was Jayz's son noway :rolleyes:

he dont take his boy no where with him and bey :coffee:

• CivilEngineer

@T.Y'z...he couldn't let me out fast enough. I was having that crack itch and eerthang :no: and it was just the first day

• CivilEngineer

:no: Sandy wants to go on vacay with Bey or Jay not both. As we all know, she's bisexual :yes:

• kwall

Wonder what Bee and Kawana Brown talk about? That pic makes it look like they don't even KNOW each other.

• CivilEngineer

@kwall...you know Bey letting Angie do all the talking

• Krysi J

Now you know good and damn well Chanelle's son share no DNA---- :coffee:

#LetBennyBoomEmbraceHizFatherhood

• Daisy

She favors Marion Jones

• crzasallgetout

Don't she FLo. NIce Speak # nohomo :)

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

@ Civil..... ....As we all know, she’s bisexual

SAY WHAT ... NOT my AUNTIE SANDRA :nono: SHE IS ALL ABOUT THE LADIES ONLY!!!!

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

KWALL....DONT YOU COME UP IN HURR WITH NO FOOLISHNESS...A BISH IS CURRENTLY IN REHAB AND I DONT NEED YOU SENDING ME BACK :rofl: :rofl:

• CivilEngineer

@T.Y'z...I'm not too sure. She giving women advice on how to find a man in the other post. What would a lesbun know about that? :shrug:

• Ebony

• CivilEngineer

Sorry @Eb...but you know Hillary wears a strap-on

#noshade

• Ebony

@ civil :rofl: @ vibaby said she was a butch too. Team Hillary :cheer:

• VIBABY

@Civil @Ebony is in denial.....I've been telling her Hillard is a gay since forever :coffee:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

annnnnnd he look just like his Daddy!! Got daddys smile and mamas skin color and hair

:yes:

• http://smokiesays.blogspot.com/ Smokie

Come on... y'all knew Sandra was just playing. Jay's son looks NOTHING like this little boy.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Vi.. * clears throat...did you say Hillard :rofl: :rofl:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Smokie says:

Come on… y’all knew Sandra was just playing. Jay’s son looks NOTHING like this little boy.

:no: THATS BECAUSE JAY AINT GOT NO SON :nono:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

kwall says:

Wonder what Bee and Kawana Brown talk about? That pic makes it look like they don’t even KNOW each other.

Bey got on ear phones. I really thought the lil boy was Jay's best friend Ty Ty though :shrug:

• ohpretty1

CivilEngineer says:

Sorry @Eb…but you know Hillary wears a strap-on

#noshade
    -------------

I said this when Bill was running for Pres. You better tell it Civil. The Clinton's ain't fooling anybody. #politicalpowercouple

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

ohpretty1 says:

CivilEngineer says:

Sorry @Eb…but you know Hillary wears a strap-on

:hurl:

• M_promp2

He does look just like his momz.

• http://twitter.com/allthingsmwny allthingsmwny

I was thinking that kid was TYTY's too!!

• MUNCHOSGIRL

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

kwall says:
    Bey got on ear phones. I really thought the lil boy was Jay’s best friend Ty Ty though

TY TY SON'S A LIL DARKER AND YOUNGER.

• http://www.twitter.com/ButtaFlyyTulsa ButtaFlyyTulsa

:yawn:

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

The Jay Brown in the pic with Kawanna and Hillary Clinton doesn’t look like the same hard-bodied man on the boat with Jay Z —
    *******************************************************
    Maybe because the current picture is an angle from the back/side :shrug: but I will give you credit for even posting the truth (you know that aint Jay son)

:clap: Thank you to the person who sent this in.

• Zephyr1979

I dont believe, I'm going to need a side-by-side shot of all parties involved so that I may determine who the boy's pappy is :lol:

• jlojones2007

:offtopic: WHO WON THE SHOES BY TYRELAJUAN????

• Kat

Sandra are you STILL trying to give Jay Z a son???

• blackdiamondthemodel

This was a dumb post (the orginial one). I'm glad someone told Sandra she was wrong in which she most of the time is! ..... That boy didn't look anything like Jay-Z nor did he look like the little picture she posted of him when he was younger so Bey can ignore him all she wants and she still getting paid and Sandra is still writing about her .... NEXT!

• Lady_L

The little boy does look like the mom.

THis story is getting old too...