Tameka "Tiny" Cottle had no idea what was in store for her when she left home yesterday to run errands. But there was a big surprise waiting for her when she returned to a house full of flowers and gifts! The 12 bouquets of roses were from her husband, T.I. to celebrate their 1st month anniversary. As you know, Tiny and T.I. became man and wife at the end of last month in Miami. Tiny tweeted this pic on her Twitter page yesterday.

• Ebony

:heart:

• cheeks8683

Thats sweet! I love the smell of fresh flowers :)

Morning Ebony!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

That was awefully nice of tip way to go kang

• Ebony

Morning Cheeks!!!!! :)

• http://twitter.com/iamglamrock carmelhoney

Very sweet!! You wouldnt think that a guy like TI would be so sweet and sentimental...which is awesome. And I cant believe its already been a month since they've been married!

• militaryspouse1

Must be nice. Glad they happy

• spicycaramel

Nice!

• LaTechGrad02

Romance isn't dead :cheer: That was very sweet of him.

• htown-chick

That is sweet...tiny is a ride or die chick! I know yall haven't forgotten about when their house got raided they found xpills and weed and she took the case for him...pregnant and all. I think that more than the prison visits is what made him come to his senses! I'm happy for her!

• Zephyr1979

Awww thats so sweet! I'm happy for them and it shows that love/romance still exists in the world. Keep it up guys, show them what love is all about! :)

• getyourhandouttamypocket

Regardless of what folks say about Tiny, I think her personality (from what I can see) makes her cute...she seems to be a sweet woman and a good mama/wife. They are an adorable couple.

• vetta

Aww...how sweet :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

htown-chick says:

That is sweet…tiny is a ride or die chick! I know yall haven’t forgotten about when their house got raided they found xpills and weed and she took the case for him

Their house wasn't raided. They were arrested outside a drug store in midtown.

• dopedillema

allow me....this gal has something to prove perhaps to one of his sidekicks somewhere. Her message" he my man and he love me" Teeny probably staged this for show.....FOOLISHNESS.....Dont doubt he loves her, but trust this man has something much better waiting round the bend and trust hes bringing her roses as well.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ dopedillema:

I know it must hurt you to see Tiny happy but this isn't the first time he has filled the house with roses for her. Do a search on my blog for "Tiny" and "flowers".

• Chgoprime

"but trust this man has something much better waiting round the bend and trust hes bringing her roses as well."

Hmmmm then why didn't he marry something "much better" around the bend.............????

I think its very sweet.

• Chgoprime

Im all for typing in shorthand but damn Tiny that ish up there sound so ignorant.....

• intensemocha

WHEN YOU DEALING WITH NICCAS THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOMETHING NEGATIVE SAID

SEEING SOMEONE ELSE HAPPY AND RECEIVE LOVE IS A MISERABLE BIATCH CRYPTONITE

YOUR BEST BET TINY IS TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS TO YOURSELF-THAT'S WHAT I'VE LEARNED THE LESS OTHERS KNOW THE BETTER-THEY AINT GOT SHIAT TO DISCUSS OR COMMENT ABOUT

GLAD TO SEE YOU HAPPY BOO-AND IT'S MORE THAN OBVIOUS YOUR HUSBAND LOVE YOU..

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Go Clifford!!

• miss gia

As much as Tiny isn't most peoples idea of 'pretty' or the most intelligent, she seems to have something very few have these days.. she seems to genuinely care about others and be very sweet. Tiny is definitely special.
    Hell, I may be wrong and she may be intelligent, but if it would make a WORLD of difference if she at least tried to speak correctly..

Tiny if you're reading this, go girl! but please cover up a bit and be a bit more demure... You shine regardless of all those tacky dresses you wear and whatnot. And remember, a lot of us only see what you present to us, so if some of us think something of you that isn't correct its probably because thats the foot youre putting forward.

I hope everything works out for them and they have a very happy life.

p.s I mostly lurk but I noticed that theres a member who posts in a lot of different blogs, whos been dragged in pretty much every blog and it seems that EVERYWHERE the person is ignored. Do they not notice or do they just not have friends in real life so they need to go where they aren't wanted?! I just laugh every time said person tries to make a point and is largely ignored.

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

That's really sweet. I saw when she tweeted this yesterday.

SN: I never heard that when she got locked up it was because she took the case for him but that isn't ride or die or anything to be admired. That's stupid especially when she was a mother with a child not by him. Its a lot of black women locked up right now behind being a ride or die and taking a case for a nicca. It might have worked out in her favor but so many others weren't that lucky and that is nothing to be admired, commended or praised, I don't care who it is.

• buddapecan

miss gia says:
    p.s I mostly lurk but I noticed that theres a member who posts in a lot of different blogs, whos been dragged in pretty much every blog and it seems that EVERYWHERE the person is ignored. Do they not notice or do they just not have friends in real life so they need to go where they aren’t wanted?! I just laugh every time said person tries to make a point and is largely ignored.
    -----------
    SPILL IT! :popcorn:

• buddapecan

Regarding the post...awwww...how sweet! :love:

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

Imo a ride or die chick is a women who can hold it down always and is always there for her man and family but nowhere in that is a woman who will go to jail, leaving her children, for her man when she is innocent and a REAL man would never let that shit go down because a REAL man takes care of home and protects his woman from harm: Jail while innocent is harm. A man who would commit a crime and let you take the fall to protect himself, whether its because you'll get off easy while he could be facing hard time or not, is selfish, immature and in most cases it does not end with a fairy tale or even happy ending.

Sorry I came in here to say how cute this was but when I saw that comment about her being in jail that rubbed me completely wrong. Too many women and girls have been fvcked by that mindset and scenario

• fancyfacefree

Come on Sandra i know ur not a kool-aid drinker..other blogs are saying TI just beat the mess out of Tiny. Could this be why he's filling the house with flowers. you can't possibly condone this behavior can you?

• miss gia

@fancyfacefree

Whaaat?
    spill it!!

• miss gia

@mrs everything

Preach.it.

These chicks are getting it twisted these days! Being a ride or die chick is not the same as a doormat. Its everything you said.. And a ride or die chick deserves herself a ride or die man, and that sure as hell ain't a n##a that would let her go down for his ish or put his family in any type of unpleasant situations.

Get it right ladies!

• intensemocha

AT THE END OF THE DAY TINY & TI ARE MARRIED-AS LONG AS THEY WEREN'T HEFFAS CLAIMED HE WOULD NEVER MARRY HER AND NOW HE DID THEY STILL BUMPIN THEIR GUMS TRYING TO PROVE THAT THESE TWO ARE SOME HOW NOT HAPPY

IF HE'S BEATING HER AZZ AS LONG AS SHE DON'T MIND THEN IT SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANY OF YOU

IT'S BURNING A HOLE IN YALL ARSE THAT THESE TWO ARE MARRIED AND TI PROVED YALL WRONG-LOL

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ms. Everything says:

SN: I never heard that when she got locked up it was because she took the case for him but that isn’t ride or die or anything to be admired.

Just to be clear: Tiny did not take any case for T.I. They were both taken into custody the same day as the BET Hip Hop Awards, but Tiny was quickly released and never charged with anything. IF she took the case for him I'm sure SHE would have done time in prison instead of him.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

fancyfacefree says:

Don't believe everything you read on blogs.

• intensemocha

IT'S HER BUSINESS WHAT SHE'S ENDURED AND GONE THROUGH WITH THIS MAN-AT THE END OF THE DAY AS LONG AS SHE CAN LIVE WITH IT THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

RATHER YOU BELIEVE SHE'S STUPID OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT

THE POST IS ABOUT WHAT TI DID FOR HIS WIFE TO CELEBRATE THEIR ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY-

NO WHAT WOULD BE STUPID IS TO ENDURE ALL THAT SHIAT AND NEVER GET MARRIED LIKE SO MANY WOMEN HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO

NOW THEY'RE LEGAL AND SHE AND HER CHILDREN ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING IF HE DIES OR IF HE WANTS TO LEAVE HE'LL HAVE TO DIVORCE HER FIRST AND PAY HER -AS A BABY MAMA HE WOULDN'T OWE HER SHIAT BUT CHILD SUPPORT

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

Sandra thanks, I didn't know if it was true cause i'd never heard that, but I didn't like how it was said as if it was something to be admired if it was true

@Miss Gia Exactly but these women who will do and accept anything to keep a man (whether Tiny is that way or not, idk) who wouldn't do the same for them will learn eventually

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Say It Aint So Joe

Very sweet. So he only bought her flowers because he did something wrong? :rolleyes:

• miss gia

@mocha you look beautiful in your wedding dress ! congrats!!

I know I seen others mention it, but is it necessary for you to type in caps? I love your comments but they often give me a headache and I end up just skipping them.
    Pretty please?

• VIBABY

Thats so sweet....1 month already? Good job Tip. :claps:

• pointhimout

cool man. that's wassup. spoils her.

• Kia512

Aww how sweet of him, Keep giving the haters a reason to say on there job Mrs. TI LOL!

• Kia512

* stay sorry

• CreoleCutie7

I just love these two here! Tiny really deserves all she gets!

• Daisy

:heart:

TI is going around to different movies in the A making random surprise appearnces. My gfriend saw him last night. She said he wanted to know if they enjoyed the movie.

• aqtpie

I :heart: Tiny, TI is a lucky man!!! That was very cute and sweet of him!

• HALLE’S MUM

That was so sweet!!!!

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Awwww Happy anniversary!!!! :heart:

And that's so cool of him to make surprise visit at theaters. I like that. :yes:

• Sasnic31

@Daisy

I wish he would have came to the one I was at. lol

• Sasnic31

For those who went and saw Takers...

Did yall clap when T.I. came on the screen?

• http://www.myspace.com/importantblackwomen Necelove

Thats so sweet of him. Love Him. I'm witcha Ms. Everything. @ Sasnic31....I was happy to see him. I said to myself this nicca always getting out of jail. From videos, real life and movies....lol loved it.

• necyscruiser

I wish them the best but I must admit that they are no longer interesting. I would like to see more posts about the new artist from the ATL.

• Dawn

Sweet!! I have environmental allergies; therefore, when I get a "boo" I hope they fill my house with shoes... flowers are pretty but they make my lungs close! Yaay TIP and Tiny

• ajonesy

Ms. Everything says:

Just to be clear: Tiny did not take any case for T.I. They were both taken into custody the same day as the BET Hip Hop Awards, but Tiny was quickly released and never charged with anything. IF she took the case for him I’m sure SHE would have done time in prison instead of him.

-----

#noshade

but i think the point was that. he knowingly put her in a harmful situation which could have lead to BOTH of them being jailed.

a man who doesnt want anything to happen to his girl would have done his dirt while she wasnt around.

ps. i dont care about this post either way. #imjustsayin

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

How romantic!! I love it......

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

intensemocha says:

"YOUR BEST BET TINY IS TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS TO YOURSELF-THAT’S WHAT I’VE LEARNED THE LESS OTHERS KNOW THE BETTER-THEY AINT GOT SHIAT TO DISCUSS OR COMMENT ABOUT"
    ************************
    You are on point with this comment here! I've never been the chick to comment or run and tell ANYONE about what my man does for me. Speculation is much more entertaining. People will talk regardless! I'd rather you use your imagination on what the hell takes place in my relationships.

• htown-chick

htown-chick says:

Their house wasn’t raided. They were arrested outside a drug store in midtown.
    ******************************

Come on now auntie!how did they find tis gun collection? Do u not remember his house on the news? I didn't say they got busted at their home ,I said it was raided...and when they raided the house they found weed and x pills..tamika cottle took that case for Tip! You don't go to prison for that! Come on now Sandra research before you try to rebuttal ! I didn't pull that out of thin air!

• htown-chick

MATTER OF FACT I HEARD ABOUT IT ON THIS BLOG! LMAOO AUNTIE THAT'S HOW I KNOW U BE HAVING HELP WRITING THIS BLOG! THE REAL SANDRA MADE A POST IN OCT 2007 ABOUT TINY BEING ARRESTED FOR WEED AND X PILLS..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIetxPjTBs CorporateHoodB-tch

@ dopedillema:

I know it must hurt you to see Tiny happy but this isn’t the first time he has filled the house with roses for her. Do a search on my blog for “Tiny” and “flowers”.
    _____________________________________

POW!!! :cheer: team ti & tiny :cheer:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

Why can't people be happy for Tiny and TI? No, Tiny isn't the prettiest woman in the world. But who is, at the end of the day it's about a person's heart, not their looks. She's been down for TI a long time and probably has put up with a lot of bullchit that a lot of woman would have left as a result of. So many people criticize Tiny's looks, but she must have something going for her, she got a man worth millions to marry her. I'm pretty sure he's had all kinds of dimes, but look who has that ring.

#thatisall

#teamtinyandti

• iyonah

That was really nice ...

• Al-Ameera

Love them together

• mirsmommy

Awwww, that is so sweet. :thumbsup: to TI & Tiny.

:love:

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Why is it music to my ears to hear her refer to this man as "my husband". I am so happy for these two.

• Lady_L