Bishop Eddie Long’s Attorney Addresses Muscle Shirt Pics

New photos have surfaced showing troubled New Birth Pastor Bishop Eddie Long posing in a bathroom mirror wearing tight muscle shirts and bicycle shorts. The photos were first aired by ABC News yesterday evening.

The cell phone pictures are of the variety that men send to women they are crushing on.

The married father of four allegedly sent the undated pics via text message to the three young men named in separate sexual harassment lawsuits filed against him.

On Tuesday Anthony Flagg, 21, and Maurice Robinson, 20, of DeKalb County (pictured left), filed lawsuits against Long and his ministry, alleging sexual coercion and fiduciary misconduct.

Robinson was charged with theft in June after he and another man broke into Long’s office and stole Long’s iPhone and iPad, among other items.

Some have speculated that the men broke into Long’s office in search of evidence (such as pictures and text messages) to be used in their impending lawsuits against him.

Long was scheduled to address the sex scandal on local radio shows this morning, but he canceled his appearances after a 3rd lawsuit was filed yesterday by Jamal Pariss, 23, a former member of New Birth who claims Long made him call him “daddy.”

Long also canceled a press conference which was scheduled for later today.

Long’s attorney, Craig Gillen, read a brief statement from Long on the air this morning on The Tom Joyner Morning show on Kiss 104.1 and The Frank & Wanda Morning Show on V-103.

He said Long would address the scandal this coming Sunday during the 11 a.m. service at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church at 6400 Woodrow Road in Lithonia.

In addition to “categorically” denying the allegations against his client, Gillen stammered out an explanation of the cell phone “muscle shirt” pictures that are sweeping the Internet and blog sites:

“The photos don’t corroborate these charges. [Bishop Long] is a health advocate, he’s a weight lifter. Uh, he’s a fella, you know, who’s gonna go to work and he’s gonna have on a muscle shirt. And he’s gon’, you know, he may show up in church, uh, you know, in a muscle shirt. And… I know sure enough he can come, he comes down to my office in a muscle shirt. So, uh, you know, uh, there’s nothing really in those photographs that seems to me, uh, in any way that, uh, is uh, corroborative of, uh, of these allegations.

Click link to read more

Gillen said he didn’t think the plaintiff’s attorney, B.J. Bernstein, had any evidence to support her case.

He also accused Bernstein of making public statements in the media that could potentially prejudice the case against Long.

In an interview on the Frank & Wanda Morning show yesterday, Bernstein said she was contacted by a representative of New Birth on Sunday prior to filing the lawsuits on Monday in DeKalb County.

But Gillen said the only communication he has had with Bernstein was in the form of a letter he sent informing Bernstein that her conduct could be in violation of state bar rules dealing with publicity.

“Lawyers, like any other folks, we’ve got rules we have to follow,” he said. “There are rules that govern lawyers’ conduct. I’m very disappointed in Ms. Bernstein frankly for the way that she has inflamed these issues. And, uh, apparently, in spite of my letter, has persisted in appearing on national shows and she is the one who’s been trying to try the case in the media.

197 Responses to “Bishop Eddie Long’s Attorney Addresses Muscle Shirt Pics”

seriously???
    I cant…..not this morning

ANNESOME4U2 says:

What he meant to say was “See, wha had happened wuz, you know Bishop thinks he sexy you know so he likes wearing extra smedium shirts too so you can see the fullness of said sexy you understand. I see him in his full sexy all the time so, you know I like it. He bringing christian sexy back that’s all…… :dead:

Nika405 says:

Uh and uh this isn’t looking good for daddy long stroke uh you know.

LaTechGrad02 says:

Why did he even address the muscle shirt?

Nika405 says:

@LaTech because that shyts look gay as hell. They need to address his hair next lol.

my2cents says:

LOL and :cosign: at #4 what was the purpose of addressing that??

PAHairston says:

Hello All. “Daddy Long Stroke” What a hoot. Truth be told, he’s looking mighty, mighty suspect, especially in the second pic in the bathroom, and sending it to 2 young black men? Who is he trying to fool, his congregation of 30,000? Like I said, I’ve never liked these so-called megachurches!

buddapecan says:

I thought lawyers were required to take some sort of public speaking class. :dead:

Annemarie says:

#ijustcant Y’all in Atlanta just having a ball aren’t you… SMDH
    Pastor Long, Imma need you to shop in the grown folks department because this ish right here!!!

StillASassyOne says:

LMAO! Sandra….you know damn well you just posting these pics for sh*ts & giggles now. You probably somewhere trying to find more of Eddie’s “modeling” pics as I type. You aint slick!!

I’m giggling with you, though. :lol: I’ve seen these types of pics. These are “Twitter me” “Myspace me” “Facebook Me” “Dirty text message me” pics.

“Tight azz shirt to accentuate nipples” – Check

“Too small biker shorts to accentuate buns of steel and stallion thighs” – Check

“Kangol to appear hip and attract younger men” – Check

“Sashay Shauntay pose” – Check

Mamacita says:

:rofl: @those pics

:no:

mirsmommy says:

I know that mofo does not have on biker shorts and a muscle shirt?!?!?!?!?!? :rofl:

I can’t deal with this sh!t!!!! :rofl:

ANNESOME4U2 says:

@ #10 :rofl: :rofl: WOW!

Daisy says:

Good Morning :coffee: <—-really water

I know that New Birth will be PACKED on Sun. Glad I know to be nosey on streaming faith :yes:

Jesus be a fence :pray:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

SANDRA ROSE I LOVE YOU FOR THIS CUZ THESE PICS JUST MADE MY DAM WEEK!

StillASassyOne says:

Did anybody else notice how he said he will address it in his church at 11 AM service on Sunday? Think about this for a second. WHY would you want MEDIA, PHOTOGRAPHERS and other folks only out for blood coming to your church where you’re due to deliver a God-fearing sermon with these accusations? Am I the only one who thinks that’s odd? He’s a publicity whore.

He’s probably going to pack those extra 100-200 media heads in there, try to “save” them and then convice them they need to write a check to him, *ahem* I mean, God, for even entertaining that one of His children would do such a thing…. I see you Eddie Cain!

LadyJustice says:

:rofl: at these pictures. just too much for me.

if i lived in Lithonia, GA i would be front and center come Sunday morning

Suga Foot says:

please say that quote was altered! :pray:

lexdiamonz says:

ANNESOME4U2 says:

:dead:

bishop is “swole” please dont let this fool be on steriods and what kind of church let grown azz men call their preacher daddy :sideeye: …. i am sorry but all i am reading about this place is starting to sound a little “cult-ish” to me why is ur pastor driving a bentley and wearing black diamonds dang yall church balling like that i am scared

ryand91 says:

Yeah these pictures looks mighty, mighty suspect. But homosexuality runs rampant in the church. People just hate to admit it though.

texaspaine says:

This hole mess is crazy

StillASassyOne says:

And this nigga up here in those cell photos posing like he and Julian St. Jox are about to do a tag-team scene!

lexdiamonz says:

aunt sandy i know this you blog but GIRL —–> :kona:

Cinderella says:

Good Morning SR fam.

A man sending another man “bathroom pics” is really suspect.

lakercrazy says:

WHY AM I THINKING Y M C A???? HE IS SUSPECT FO REAL WOW AND THAT IS ALL HIS ATTORNEY HAD TO SAY OH CHIT NOW MR.LONG U ARE GUILTY

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me…. Don’t Ya”

texaspaine says:

@#22 :rofl:

@#23 :cosign:

OHoney says:

Good morning all!
    Can someone please tell Pastor Long List of Allegations to step to the side so I can get a full view of the jacuzzi tub behind him.
    That’s more important to me :coffee:

mzloud says:

**sigh** This is becoming a bit too much…. :rollseyes:

saucy1 says:

uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh…are you serious 8 uh’s in 5 sentences? Uh’s mean you trying to put together a lie really quick but not succeeding.

OHoney says:

*clears throat* Bishop…….excuse me

musicluvher says:

Laugh my arse off @ Brownsugapoet….
    You are killing me this A.M!!!

lakercrazy says:

@MR.LONG GET U A BETTER ATTORNEY NOT ONE FROM THE HOOD SINCE U GOT SO MUCH FUKN MONEY U QUEEEN ***THREE SNAPS***

jazi65 says:

He’s gonna address this during service? :blink:

Most of the congregation is coming to hear the Lord’s message, not his sob ass story about his closet door being blown off. You can handle that biz AFTER service during a congregation meeting, not during the Lord’s time.

lakercrazy says:

@BROWN FINISH THE SONG MAMAS THE WHOLE VERSE FITS HIS AZZ DONT U WISH UR BOYFRIEND WAS A FREK LIKE ME??? DONT YA!!!!

StillASassyOne says:

Eddie is probably that same God-fearing man against homosexuals who was over there on that other board talking about how he has sex with gay men to “save” them.

I can hear his sermon now:

“Now the MEDIA, unh, would have you believeeeeeee-a that EYEEEEE, a CHRIS-TEE-AN MANNN! Man of the cloth-a! Server of JAYYY-ZUSSS! Is running around here being a hypocrite-a and engaging in SIN-ful acts, *lawd have mercy, somebody hear me today!* with these young BOYS!! I tell you now- don’t believe it! Don’t let them sturr you wrong!! They might can call it mall-estate-shun….but nooooooooooooo! JAYYYY-ZZUSSSSS would call it “imparting the essence of the RIGHT-CHEOUS!!!! *ORGAN SOUNDS/audience claps* I’ma need my choir to help me sing it now, somebody tell them…..”

stormywaters says:

His attorney Fails! This situation Fails! Bishop Long is the Fail of the Day!

I am sure that his attorney knew this aspect all too well ” I know sure enough he can come” :rolleyes:

Smdh 4 life !

bama_n_jersey says:

I want him to get a lawyer that better prepared and can speak without all the “uh’s”. At least then people would believe the statements.

_________________________________________________________________

:rofl: its kinda hard to explain that one huh counseler?
    But I must say he looks pretty cut for a 57-year old :coffee:

militaryspouse1 says:

Nika405 says:

Uh and uh this isn’t looking good for daddy long stroke uh you know.
    ***************************************************************************************************************************************************

:dead:

Starr says:

Never been a fan of these mega churches either, and these big time pastors/televangelist. Too many end up becoming followers of the person and not the word. This doesn’t surprise one least bit….and he ain’t the only one

Cinderella says:

Suga Foot says:

please say that quote was altered!
    ____________________________________

I heard the attorney on the radio and that’s exactly what he said. He also danced around the questions before saying “Im not able to speak about that at this moment.”

mirsmommy says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me…. Don’t Ya”
    _________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

cheeks8683 says:

For those going to service on Sunday at New Birth if u dont know already make sure u get to church early…gon and leave the house no later than 8am… Try parking facing out so u can just pull out when service is over, backing out is gonna be a hot mess … Y’all pray for the parking lot ministry on duty this Sunday.

militaryspouse1 says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me…. Don’t Ya”

***************************************************************
    :dead: :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Brown….That song made me thing of Shawn T form Hip Hop Abs. A MESS!!!!! :rofl:

StillASassyOne says:

Shirt so damn tight that I can see this man’s nipples….he must have the air on in his house….

Cinderella says:

Speaking of suspect/DL Christian men, I told my mama the other day that her fav. Gospel singer, Tonex, came out the closet. She was so surprised.

ggouch says:

____________________________________________________________________
    REALLY SANDRA? are they really…….

cause typically the lames here send you cell phone pics of their crooked ****S and lopsided VJAY-JAY…

and that is just after the “Hey…my name is….” SO WHAT ABOUT THE PHOTO? If he wasn’t a well known pastor….some folks on here would have already been shouting morning glory over the above photos.

I know we are use to the Fried Chicken, Fat hanging over the belt, 3 chin having pastors…..the bible does not say THOU SHALL NOT WORK OUT!!! if anything it shows he is respecting the TEMPLE of his BODY better than these 12 sandwich eating ministers….

The media is the devil!!!!!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

That lawyer ain’t hood OR stupid. This is what his lawyer was REALLY thinking when he learned of the “bathroom pics”:

“DAYUM, this nigga gay! I can’t even explain this homo chit cause don’t no nigga send ‘lingerie’ pics to another nigga wit out bein gay.”

Redeemed777 says:

Eddie don’t need no lawyer, he just need to confess his wrong doing.

These pics are more than a million words.

TruGemini says:

Jesus be a fence….

No straight man would send “bathroom pics” to another man…..especially posing and shyt… :coffee:

bama_n_jersey says:

*think* not thing

shannon04 says:

Why is a grown man taking photos like these anyway?? Foolish if you ask me. Pray for these people because this is getting very ugly and I won’t be suprised if there are more that will come forward.

Daisy says:

I didn’t think his attorney was any good either

I know I have some friends who attend the House of Prayer and they use the term “daddy” not sure if its required or not.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@CHEEKS
    “…Try parking facing out so u can just pull out when service is over, backing out is gonna be a hot mess …”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Apparently “backin that thang up” been trouble over there for a minute. AT least for the niggas.

Redeemed777 says:

Jesus and neither of the disciples used any lawyer when they stood trial, so why does Edidie need one?????

TruGemini says:

Cinderella says:

____________________________________________________________________

He came out a while ago didn’t he? Lots of people (don’t know why) was surprised by that one.

Again I say…Jesus be a fence

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me…. Don’t Ya”

:whistle: I know you like it…..I know you doooo :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“You too can have nipples of steel with my work out regimen”

There was a Pastor in Texas that had a mega church and they had him on camera goin into a hotel with a young man and the guy killed him. They found him naked tied up. Apparently this was some young guy he as supposedly tryin to help!

breniqua says:

I am already sick of this FOOLASSNESS!!! I’m wondering if he will not preach on Sunday seems he cancelled the interview he was supposed to have today…HMMMMMM :pray:

**in my Riley voice** that nigga gay….

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Rene if you saw him walkin around with that shirt on he should be out the door!

babynewyear77 says:

Wow…just wow. This is a hot mess!

dcwife1622 says:

Hubby listened to the Attorney on TJMS this morning and he said after the Attorney hung up. Tom said on air he needs to fire the attorney! Bishop Long was supposed to be on the show but the attorney claims he told him not to call in after the 3rd suit. Whatever…

stormywaters says:

Looking at those pics of Bishop Long I just know that those boys were wrestled into submission !

OHoney says:

When Shyt hit the fan all the dirt come out don’t it??
    *deleting all pictures outta my cell now* :whistle:

stormywaters says:

__________________________________________
    ” Bishop is this some type of new sleeper hold, why are you pushin my head towards your penus”

kingstonn says:

where exactly does the backwards Kangol come in at?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@RENEGADE
    “No but seriously…If i looked in my boyfriend’s phone and saw he sent these pics to another MAN…his shyt would be out the door!

**in my Riley voice** that nigga gay….”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Renegade: “WHO THE HAIL IS ‘MIKE’ THAT YOU SENT THAT PIC TOO?”

Man: “Baby, calm down. That’s my boy. You know we work out together.”

Renegade: “WELL WHY YOU SENDING HIM PICS OF YOUR AZZ???”

Man: “I was showing him how far along my gluteus maximus workouts have come.”

Renegade: “WELL WHAT ABOUT THAT PIC WITH UR DI©K!”

Man: “Oh THAT? Well, see it’s kinda funny. See, what had happend wuz…”

Renegade: ” :shotsfired:

Man: **starts calling** “Mike!! Come get me nigga!!!!”

pinksghetti says:

Someone probably already said it but if Bishop Long or whoever would have never called the police on the “robbers” none of this would have came out (no pun intended).

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Craig Gillen says…. And… I know sure enough he can come, he comes down to my office in a muscle shirt.

:blink: Craig Gillen was gettin some head…gettin gettin some head.

Craig Gillen (smackin his teeth and rollin his eyes):Ya’ll trippin, that nigga Eddie sexay…ya’ll should see him in the Red one piece that button down the middle and snap at the crotch…uh… uh….uh…uh :rofl: :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“Do we really have to wrestle naked everytime”

@Brown

You right….I hate when men where Under Armor shirts like they’re regular clothes…like throwing them on with some jeans and shyt…save that for the GYM!

ggouch says:

Redeemed777 says:

____________________________________________________________
    ARE YOU INSANE with that statement….they had counsel in the days of christ. And to reinerate the statement..JESUS and the #1 Counselor…the Counselor of Counselor’s and that was GOD!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL,

BROWN ITS TO EARLY :rofl:

LadyLew says:

I’m BORED!!!!!!! I could care less about this fudge packer if the allegations are true or not. :newpost: PUHLEEZE

ANNESOME4U2 says:

#49 says:
    ________________________________
    Because he is a representative of God. There is a line you don’t cross as a Bishop. Pic like this absolutely opens himself up to sins of the flesh such as lust as you mentioned above about the Morning Glory Pic. Yes, a Bishop is suppose to lead by example when it comes to fitness. But Bikershorts and small tees…to anybody but his wife? I see Vanity there… no one suppose to have pictures like that of a man of the cloth… You can show your body in nice jeans and a shirt. It doesn’t take that sorry.

GG…WHY BOTHER :shrugs:

militaryspouse1 says:

Yes he is physically fit, but there is no good reason (atleast to me) why a grown man would send these pictures to other men. I know this is a tough subject for some, but to me, that is suspect. Im not one to believe everything I hear in the media, but for some reason, Im starting to think this has some truth to it.

attorneymom says:

Character Corner Radio in partnership with Pink Cotton Entertainment presents: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE: HOW TO SURVIVE A CHURCH SCANDAL

Date: Today, September 23, 2010
    Time: 10:00 PM (EST)
    Place: Blogtalkradio
    Call-in Number: (347) 989-0587
    Click my screen name for links to the show.

Whenever there is a church scandal, parishioners are often the forgotten victims. This show is dedicated to those whose faith have been shaken by their Pastor’s fall from grace. Call in to share experiences, give advice and encouragement to those whose faith is in crisis as a result of a church scandal. #invisiblevictims

WARNING: THIS SHOW IS NOT TO BASH PASTORS AND CHRISTIANS. NEGATIVE CALLERS ARE NOT WELCOMED.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@BROWN SUGA
    ““Bishop after you count to 3 the match is over…it’s been 5 minutes and you’re still layin on me”

“Do we really have to wrestle naked everytime”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

“You demonstrated the ‘penile thrust technique’ on me last time.”

___________________________________________________________________

:rofl: stop it!!!!

SummerSweetie says:

:hurl:

Nasty dirtbag just made me lose my Nutrigrain bar.

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

LMFAO @ Cheeka handing out emergency exit routes with her white gloves on and one usher hand behind her back…Shyt there might just be valet parking

OHoney: you wanna know how the tile in the jacuzzi is laid out. :rofl:

KINGSTONNNNNNNNNNNN :hugs:

breniqua says:

This suddenly remindes me of “Brokeback Mountain” :hump: :hurl:

___________________________________________

DA DEVIL IS A LIE ON THAT ONE GG….EWW YUCK..NO ONE WANTS TO SEE NO OLD MAN AND BIKER SHORTS.

I MYSELF PERSONALLY DONT CARE ABOUT NONE OF IT THIS. IT DOESNT EFFECT ME IN ANY SORT SO WHY BOTHER GETTING WORKED UP. :shrugs: BUT IF HE DID IN FACT DO SUCH NASTINESS THEN HE NEEDS HIS UNHOLY ASS WHIPPED.

lexdiamonz says:

bishop eddie schlong U WRONG!!!

#thatisall

on a SERIOUS note i hope this aint true but i tell u technology is the devil……but the more i read this is getting more and more funky and if that is his attorney he need to call attorneymom STAT that fool sound like he dont believe his azz

cheeks8683 says:

Craig Gillen was gettin some head…gettin gettin some head.

_______________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________
    Renegade: “WHO THE HAIL IS ‘MIKE’ THAT YOU SENT THAT PIC TOO?”

Man: “Baby, calm down. That’s my boy. You know we work out together.”

Renegade: “WELL WHY YOU SENDING HIM PICS OF YOUR AZZ???”

Man: “I was showing him how far along my gluteus maximus workouts have come.”

Renegade: “WELL WHAT ABOUT THAT PIC WITH UR DI©K!”

Man: “Oh THAT? Well, see it’s kinda funny. See, what had happend wuz…”

Renegade: ” ”

Man: **starts calling** “Mike!! Come get me nigga!!!!”

_____________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: I have nothing…….

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“Do we really have to wrestle naked everytime”

:shotsfired1: :dead:

missmiami says:

Sandra I understand you rep ATL hard but it is what it is. I am a devout Christian and unfortunately most of these pastors of the megachurch live double lives. These rumors have been around for quite sometime about Bishop Long, Creflo Dollar of whom I love :) as well as Hezekiah Walker and etc. If he’s guilty than GOD IS DOING HIS JOB IN BRINGING THIS FALSE PROPHET TO LIGHT.

BTW, those pics would not turn me on and I’m a straight woman. He looks very suspect anyway :coffee:

jazzyiest says:

I don’t care what anyone says…Bishop Long ALWAYS got a side eye from me. I never knew what “it” was about him but “it” was something. I’m trying not to take a side as of yet b/c we don’t know what’s what but I will say these muscle shirt pics don’t help his case AND if he actually sent them to the three dudes it REALLY doesn’t help his case. It just makes him look all sorts of suspect. What real dude sends muscle shirt pics to another dude?!?!? :gay: I’m just sayin….

Then his attorney’s stammering, uh filled rebutal…it just aint looking to good. :no:

ricanlbc says:

The orientation doesnt upset me…IT’S THE LIES AND THE FACT THAT PEOPLE FAITHFULLY TITHE TO THIS MAN & HIS CHURCH. ITS HOW A CHURCH BECOMES “MEGA”. ONCE EXTREME POPULARITY SOARS….THAN A CELEBRITY OR 2 WILL BECOME ASSOCIATED WITH THE NAME, THE PASTOR,ETC.

LOOK AT HIS DAMN BATHROOM! LOOK HOW HE LIVES. OOOHH BUT GOD WANTED THIS RIGHT? DONT GET ME STARTED. MEGA CHURCHES ARE MODERN DAY JIM JONES WITHOUT THE DEATH. JUST YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SLOWLY DIES…LMFAO!

GM SANDRA FAM!!!!!!

Destinee says:

:pc: Next story please! Can we get some diff gossip?

:rofl: :rofl: COULD YOU PLEASE STOP

jazzyiest says:

ANNESOME4U2 says:

__________________________________________________________________________

Bwahahahahaha! :dead:

kingstonn says:

:cosign: @ MsThick

heyyyyyyyyyyy cha cha!

@AttorneyMom

Why would somebody’s faith be in crisis after a Pastor’s fall from grace? That sounds to me like somebody who had their faith in the MAN and not the GOD, no?

mirsmommy says:

Bottoms Up is prolly that ninja’s theme song. :/

jazzyiest says:

@ Nika405

The daddy long stroke comment and the addressing of the hair????

Please stop! I can’t do this this morning.

:dead: :dead:

THICK MAMAS :waves: :dance: ITS GETTIN ITS GETTIN ITS GETTIN KINDA HECTIC

MIRS…YOU DEAD ASS WRONG

THE DEACONS IN THE CHURCH SAY “YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU ONE DADDY” LIKE NIKKI DID IN USHER LIL FREAK.

mirsmommy says:

Bottoms Up is prolly that ninja’s theme song

….RIGHT THIS WAY MIRS…LET ME USHER UR AZZ RIGHT IN TO THIS HERE KONA :kona:

kingstonn says:

another site has a suicide note written by one of those boys.
    sigh.

_____________________________________________________________
    *In my Bernice Jenkins church announcement voice*
    “Pastor is asking that if you have room in your car to please consider car-pooling for Sunday Morning Service, we want to be able to accomodate those coming to worship with us for the first time. Please no cell phones or camara’s, they will not be allowed in service thise Sunday and failure to comply will result in having your device collected by one of our ushers at the door before entrance in the sacturary”

militaryspouse1 says:

mirsmommy says:

Bottoms Up is prolly that ninja’s theme song.

**********************************************************

Girl you better stop! :rofl:

Ms. Thickness says:

HEY CHA-CHA HOMIE…I KNOW THAT NIGGA HOME PACING BACK AND FORTH WONDERIN WHO ELSE GONNA SNITCH ON HIS ASS.

Ricanlbc

“MEGA CHURCHES ARE MODERN DAY JIM JONES WITHOUT THE DEATH. JUST YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SLOWLY DIES…LMFAO!”

^^^^ I agree. Still waiting on that passage in the Holy Word that says I have to pay a “consultation fee” (10%) for God to talk to me.

lexdiamonz says:

renegadesince1985 says:

**in my Riley voice** that nigga gay….

:cosign:

i am sorry but some black folk will support anything (except their tittays by wearing a respectable bra) but i digress but c’mon son!!!

this dude broke in your office and stole and iphone and an ipad because u probably had some nude flicks of him on it and take your jooory(thank deshawn snow for that new word) and people calling that a robbery DUDE that is a bish trying to get their ish back cuz u got caught CREEPING so i say while we may be judging him if it is brown, smelly and just dropped out a cow’s azz IT IS PROBABLY SOME BULLSHYT

militaryspouse1 says:

s. Thickness says:

MIRS…YOU DEAD ASS WRONG
    ***********************************************************

I cant with yall today! Yall gone get me fired from laughing so damn hard

:danban1: SAINTS YOU LOOK GOOD…NOW WONTCHA BACK DAT AZZ UP

:danban1: BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN ERRYWHERE

DOIN THE BUTT…SEXAY SEXAY…. AINT NUTHIN WRONG IF YOU WANNA DO DA BUTT ALL NIGHT LONG

M_promp2 says:

Attorney did too much hemin’ and hawin’ for me. Is his Johnson protruding?

*In my Bernice Jenkins church announcement voice*
    “Pastor is asking that if you have room in your car to please consider car-pooling for Sunday Morning Service, we want to be able to accomodate those coming to worship with us for the first time. Please no cell phones or camara’s, they will not be allowed in service…. HOWEVER… FOR THE LOW COST OF 7.77 YOU CAN TEXT THE WORD LONG STROKE TO 54321 ALONG WITH A PICTURE OF YOUR HUSBAND,BOYFRIEND, BROTHER OR SON IN WORKOUT GEAR ONLY AS A NEW MEMBERSHIP REQUEST. :rofl:

M_promp2 says:

Attorney did too much hemin’ and hawin’ for me. Is his Johnson protruding?

—————————————-

But he sure is turned to the side like he tryna make it “jump” for the camera or something.

jazzyiest says:

@ Sandra Rose

You live in the ATL and know all the gossip. Had you ever heard anything about Bishop Long being a little….how do you always say it… tyeh ghey :gay: :homoswitch: before????

OHoney says:

(gets on the loud speaker)
    Can CHA_CHA and CHEEKS please report to the :kona: and stay there until the next post about another topic is up!

StillASassyOne says:

I wish Aaron McGruder would do ONE more Boondocks episode to parody this….he could have the “Booty Warrior” as the “passuh” that turned over a new ass, *ahem* “leaf.”

Al-Ameera says:

Sandra, if you don’t stop with these dang pictures :rofl:

It’s the pics that I can’t get past!

M_promp2 says:

@Still a sassy one………………..lmao

@Sandra, Cadillac Kimberly sent out a vblog yesterday on this mess. Have you seen it? I died. The girl is strictly 100.

TruGemini says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    “Do we really have to wrestle naked everytime”
    ___________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Lord hammercy

ggouch says:

___________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________

I’ma whip you THICK!!! :rofl: :rofl:

TruGemini says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“You demonstrated the ‘penile thrust technique’ on me last time.”
    _____________________________________________________________

I meant to :rofl: at this one…

Choco says:

“He Stoopid” :coffee: Antoine Dodson!

Al-Ameera says:

————————–

*in my Kelis voice*

I hate you so much right now!

Take yo azz to the kona for life!

______________________________________________________
    I dont wanna see any man in biker shorts it don’t matter if he’s young or old!

ggouch says:

OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can’t even do ya’ll today…some of these comments have me crinching and reaching for my oil and bible….

Some of ya’ll are off the chain with the comments…and though my sigular side wants to bust up!!! I can’t do it! I just can’t!!!

Choco says:

:lol: penile thrust technique

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I be that belt was tight as hell so it could accentuate his samll waist!

______________________________________________________________

So now I have to use my lunch break to :pray: I feel convicted for what I started…Dang u cha cha, dang YOU!!!!! *Shaking fist in the air*

:rofl: :rofl:

Daisy says:

:rofl: @Bottoms Up that is my JAM :dance:

@miss did u say Hezikah say it aint so *clutches pearls* I have my list of gay/suspect gospel singers and Hez never was on my radar..wow just wow

Lovely One says:

@ StillASassyOne says:

—————————————
    Malachi 3:10
    Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Hebrews 7:1-2
    1For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
    2To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Matthew 23:23
    23″Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

thaspinaltruth says:

My shirt tight, tighter then yours, my shirt so tight it’s giving me a hug

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Daisy I heard about Hez a couple yrs ago from a source that was in that lifestyle and had a couple of connections.
    Darryl Coley is on that list

missmiami says:

@ Daisy I love him and his music “God Favored me” is my jam but girl take a closer look. It’s soooooooooooooooooooo obvious and I heard that a few years back before I became saved. Girl as leaders they are always under attack from the enemy that is why they have to live in the spirit and not the flesh so that they can withstand the tricks of the devil. MAYBE THEY NEED TO READ THE WORD A LITTLE MORE INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON GROWING SO RAPIDLY.

Charlotte says:

Lawd Jesus! Say it aint so Eddie Long!!! Say it aint so! :shotsfired1:

FloridaChick813 says:

These look like some pics that an older gentlemen was sending me… Had me and ALL my girls DYING :rofl:

Al-Ameera says:

:offtopic: Ok finally going to start using twitter. How do I add a pic and who can see what I tweet? Quick tutorial please…anyone

SummerSweetie says:

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

_____________________________________________________________________
    Between Pastor Disaster making me upchuck and y’all ’bout to make me wet my pants, I need to just leave SR alone today.

But, I can’t! :rofl: :wail:

missmiami says:

I wonder how his wife is coping?????????? If she doesn’t stand by him we know this is true.

coaretained says:

ricanlbc says:

:cosign:
    ——————
    T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

SAINTS YOU LOOK GOOD…NOW WONTCHA BACK DAT AZZ UP
    :dead: and goooooooooooooooooooone!*cues TIP and RihRih.*

lexdiamonz says:

@missmiami

girl u know she gonna be standing by him at service like a potted plant talking about the devil is busy the devil is a lie no weapon formed against them one of the other megachurch started this on facebook etc….

@ Summmer

Sawwwy… Im doing better.. Im trying to get my shyt together :grin:

@LovelyOne

To my understanding- those tithes paid by Abraham were paid on ONE occasion as a sacrifice/offering. And the last verse you highlighted would be directed to prophets and “men of the cloth” who think they can “buy” their way into the kingdom. Better yet…find a bible from mid millenium, about 1400 B.C. to 1700 B.C. and tell me where you find the book of “Malachi” notated.

Good luck.

yvonne79 says:

:rofl: He has a He-Man body….

HoneyDropp says:

Al-Ameera says:

*************************************************
    What you tweet will show up in everybody’s timeline that follows you. But anyone can see your tweets if they go to your page, and its not set to private.

:blink:

HoneyDropp says:

@ AL, to add a pic, go to settings then go to profile.

Phrozen1der says:

MANLAW: Muscle shirts “Under Armour” are to be worn underneath clothing or as suitable workout attire ONLY! Not for posing and frolicking in pics…#KILLYASELFslowly! >:(

@LovelyOne

Apologies….should be 1400- 1700 A.D.

HONEY DIPP IS THAT U

HONEY DIPP IS THAT U

:rofl: THICKS you stay FLUCKIN UP the girls name… ITS HONEY DROPP :rofl:

CHA-CHA I KNOW ITS HONEY DROPP…I SAY HONEY DIPP INTENTIONALLY

mirsmommy says:

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

HONEY DIPP IS THAT U

THICKS you stay FLUCKIN UP the girls name… ITS HONEY DROPP
    ____________________________

Oh yeah, Cha Cha, you can walk wit me right to the :kona: for that BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE. :rofl:

HoneyDropp says:

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

HONEY DIPP IS THAT U

THICKS you stay FLUCKIN UP the girls name… ITS HONEY DROPP
    *************************************************************
    NOOOOOOOO…that’s my Cat doe…

HoneyDropp says:

NOOOOOOOO…that’s my Cat doe…
    __________________________________

LOL YOUR GF

STAN4FL says:

@ Brown Cheeks Cha Cha
    :dead: just :dead: Y’all killing me this mornin with the comments. I’m ready going for imagining hit my boss on his bald spot.

Lovely One says:

@ StillASassyOne says:

Just to let you know, I’m actually not a bible qouter…I just happen to have my notes from the sermon about tithes. That being said…

Some people believe that tithing came from the Leviticus Law and since we were saved by grace, we no longer live under the law. This scripture was provided to show that tithing was in affect before the law.

It is my belief that God meant that scripture for everyone. NO ONE can buy their way into heaven and ignore the other parts of God’s word. I just cant see God having that standard only for “men of the cloth” As the verse states, we should “practice the latter without neglecting the former”

I have the King James and NIV version, so I cant provide that.

No offense, but I just dont understand why ppl have such an issue with tithing. Its only 10% and the govt takes more of our money w/o much complaint.

In the end, we should not tithe in the law (necessity), but tithe in the spirit (cheerful giver).

Maybe you will change your mind about tithing. Maybe you won’t. But if you want to see more verses about tithing (all throughout the bible), I found this link for you.

No bashing here. Just though I would share (the info)

Lovely One says:

I hate it when i dont italicize correctly. #thatisall

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Stan I’m not sayin nothin else!

CHA-CHA I KNOW ITS HONEY DROPP…I SAY HONEY DIPP INTENTIONALLY

Oh Okay… my bad.. :hugs:

STAN4FL says:

I’m ready going for imagining hit my boss on his bald spot… DO IT!

@ MIRS … BE RIGHT THERE IMA MAKE US SOME SANDWHICHES.. I BET ITS GONNA BE A LONG DAY

I’m over here :rofl: at all y’all lmao

And thanks Cha Cha I’m gonna have doin the butt in my head all day now lol. That was the very 1st song I was banned from listening to by my mama smh

Daisy says:

@BSP I knew abt Daryl Coley I love his voice

@miss I will be looking real hard the next time I see Hez. I love his music we use to sing his songs n my youth choir back n the day :sad:

Ms. Thickness says:

CHA CHA YOU STAY IN THE KONA…YOU GONNA NEED TO BRING YOUR COOLER, A PORTA POTTY, BLANKET, SLEEPING BAG AND NIGHT LIGHT. :rofl:

Daisy says:

_______________________________________________

BECAUSE OF THOSE ALLEGATIONS OF HEZEKIAH WALKER HE WROTE HIS SONG “GOD FAVORS ME”

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Daisy he is one of my all time favorites!

STAN4FL says:

@ Cha Cha :lol: I can’t he is an old man with a limp. But in my head that shi.t makes me feel so much better.

Sweet Mango says:

#DEAD

LMFAO

@StillSassy tithing is also mentioned in the new testament numerous times. I can’t remember exact bible verses to save my life but go to any bible and look up tithing in the index/reference pages in the back. That will show all you need to know. The purpose of tithing is to maintain funds for the church including but not limited to the pastor and other church staffs salary as well as showing obedience to God. Tithes are required according to the Bible and are set at 10%. Your offering should be given willingly of any amount of your choosing. Funds are often misused unfortunately and many pastors and churches twist the bibles teachings regarding the matter to meet their own greedy desires but the Bible new and old testament clearly gives the amount and reason for the 10% tithe

And that concludes my Bible teaching and preaching for the day. Back to :rofl: at this hot mess

Sorry @ Ms Everything
    :ashamed:

night light :yahoo:

tintin1979 says:

he’s one hot pastor though. God Damn!! look at his body

Anna says:

prettyliz 9/23/10, 09:57:AM

~~~~~~~~~~
    Look again at the bathroom pic, I’m surprised he didn’t have his hand on his hip. Those over muscled steroid arms is not cute.

HoneyDropp says:

HoneyDropp says:

NOOOOOOOO…that’s my Cat doe…
    __________________________________

LOL YOUR GF
    ********************************
    Only on Thursdays….. :hump:

ohpretty1 says:

On a positive note: We should give more credit to his personal trainer. :rofl:

meanNsurly says:

Oh wow……why would a preacher send those pics to anyone BUT his WIFE!!!! This is a hot sizzling mess…………………

ohpretty1 says:

mirsmommy says:

Bottoms Up is prolly that ninja’s theme song.
    —————————————

Oh my damn! I really choked on this food when I saw that. #classic

Val says:

DAYUM :blink:
    THAT SHIRT IS SNUG LIKE A MOFO … WHAT IS THAT A MAN GIRDLE??

:wtf:

MsSoloDiva says:

Now if your pastor came in the church with that shirt on what would you think. :shocked:

Val says:

JUST ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT IT…

HONESTLY – THAT WAS HIS DOWN TIME- HE WAS NT @ CHURCH AS WE CAN TELL FROM THE BATHROOM BACKGROUND… THE BOY ADMITTED TO STEALIN THE IPHONE..MAYBE HE SENT THE PICTURES TO HIS OWN PHONE.. ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT EVERYONE DOES OR SHOULD HAVE THE PASTORS CELL PHONE NUMBER.. ITS FUNNY AND ALL, BUT NOT ENOUGH INFO TO SAY HE’S GULITY- IMO

MAYBE HE HAD JUST COME FROM WORKING OUT.. MAYBE HE JUST LIKES THE WAY HE LOOKS..

Cocoabana says:

Sucks for the accusers, when this is all said and done they will NEVER get another female to mess with them.

gagirl08 says:

OK here’s my thing…..why are people just now talking about the muscle shirts????? In my eyes, that has BEEN a problem. What preacher would step to the pulpit looking like he’s going to the club with muscle shirts and chains? I saw a clip of him on the news yesterday in an all-out sparkly fitted shirt underneath his vest. Besides, the fact that he’s so vain about his body is a clue that he’s not as close to God as he’d like to seem. This fool has always been a fraud to me.

_______________________________________________________

please…with the shortage of men ESPECIALLY in atl they should have no problem :rofl:

gagirl08 says:

Val, the phone records will show exactly when that those pics were sent and to whom. I can’t wait for those to drop. No, I don’t believe when you have 30,000 members that your personal phone number is common knowledge. That’s for small congregations. Even if he had just come from working out (likely on some boy booty) it still begs the question…….WHY?????? Why, as a ‘man of the cloth’, would he take vanity pics of himself? He’s a preacher and I can see his nipples! Who wears biker shorts to the gym? Nigga looks like he’s wearing a unitard. Better yet, why would he send those to any man?? That alone is gay. I don’t know ONE straight man who would send these pics to another dude. Not a one. And where’s his wedding ring????? I get that you’re trying to look at both sides of the coin but some things just can’t be readily explained. I saw a comment from someone on another blog that said there is an underwear pic that hasn’t been released yet. Time will tell….

Val says:

@Cocoabana – I AGREE- THE BOYS ARE GONNA NEED TO STEP THEIR “EVIDENCE” GAME UP! :yes:

Cocoabana says:

please…with the shortage of men ESPECIALLY in atl they should have no problem
    ____________________________________________________

I would NEVER, EVER sleep with a man I knew took backshots for trips to New Zealand #nsh*t.

Val says:

@gagirl08

:cosign: LIKE A MOFO

AND UR RIGHT.. THE PASTOR PHONE ISSUANCE IS USUALLY FOR SMALLER CHURCHES.. HE PROLLY HAS A SECRETARY THAT FILTERS HIS CALLS.. JUST GIVING A DIFFERENT OPINION.. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT AND FEEDBACK :thumbsup:

Val says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

flsun99 says:

I’ve been to Bishop Long’s church and I was turned off by the way people were acting as if God himself was on the stage. He came out and stood with his arms stretched out and people were throwing money & checks at him. One person walked up to give him money, touched his hand, and fell to the floor. WTH?
    My opinion of him doesn’t matter but I will say this, NO STRAIGHT MAN, that I know would send pictures of himself to another man. I read the documents filed and they are VERY explicit and disheartening. I was speechless. If these men are lying, they need to get with someone in Hollywood and write a movie because the ALLEGATIONS are very detailed and believable.

_______________________________________________________

please…with the shortage of men ESPECIALLY in atl they should have no problem

ADD TO THE FACT…There will be a little more money in their pockets :yes:

Run says:

@Flsun99…. that just goes to show you these folks ain’t bit more saved than a man still sitting on the moon..I tell folks all the time you ain’t saved,the fruits in his church need to stay there,

ADD TO THE FACT…There will be a little more money in their pockets
    ___________________________________________________________

was just thinking that…with an extra 7 figures SOMEBODY is gonna bite that hook…*no pun intended really*

pointhimout says:

this will be the first time in a long time so many have been looking forward to a sunday for something other than sports. this schit i’ve gotta hear. i’m sure the news folk will be holding up traffic in lithonia on sunday. early.

so far it’s been confirmed eddie will cry, he will yell, he’s gone cry some more. on cue, his wife or son, depending on who’s closer, will come to hug/support him. the two will cry in unison and start speaking in tongues. after that, the basket size collection bowls will hit every corner in and around the church. twice. the doors of the church will open.

and scene.

fade to black.

Run says:

@ pointhimout :popcorn: anyone…..hahahahaha..