Celebrity Seed: Jennifer Hudson

Actress/singer Jennifer Hudson was spotted toting her cutie pie son, David “Punk” Otunga Jr. after her appearances on ‘Good Morning America’ and ‘Live With Regis & Kelly’ this morning in NYC to campaign for heathy meals for children.

J-Hud is a great mom and an excellent role model who is rarely seen apart from her baby. That’s the way it should be. Celebs such as LaLa Vazquez and Solange Knowles should take note.

Photos by: Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

• Str8Cpt

As she gets smaller, her face gets scarier :no:

• pinksghetti

He’s so cute!

• CivilEngineer

Somethings very odd about her face in that first pic :blink:

YAY!! Baby David has on clothes!!! :danban1:

• FloridaChick813

Awwwwwwwwww he’s a cutie!

• ELove

Uhhh J-Hub need to watch out for THOSE SHOES… Toddlers do Real Damage with them shyts and UNLESS she has an Iron-Coochie, She’s just ASKING FOR PAIN (Real…) :nono:

• KrayZKat

David Jr. is such a freakin cutie pie. There is nothing wrong with mommies having time away from their kids. It keeps them sane. BTW, I just saw a pic with Melo, Lala AND Kiyan at FAO Schwarz, so I’m sure Lala spends a lot of time with her child.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

I bet David Otunga BLOWS HER BACK OUT… seeing as though he is a wrestler and all :whistle: on the otha hand he cant deny that little boy.. he dont look nuthin like his Mama :no:

• Thetruth32

cute baby but Jennifer the shoes have to go in the first pic… just wear them around in the house

• candibfly

wait, so did the baby inherit the nickname “punk” too? :blink:

• Secret

He looks more like Jennifer’s late nephew Julian

• Thetruth32

Celebs such as LaLa Vazquez and Solange Knowles should take note.
    —————–
    sandra add T. I and Tiny to that list too

• Str8Cpt

Jennifer got dyck knees!

• MOUTH

@ Str8Cpt says:

I was just thinking the same thing it looks long stretched and like it hurts to smile.

• Man, I just don’t care™

I can tell that she is a complete bytch in person.

• HoneyDropp

:rofl: David “Punk” Otunga Jr.

• TruGemini

I want Jennifer nem to just TRY to do something to Lil Punk’s head… :pray:

• Man, I just don’t care™

Jennifer, you can take some scissors to that nigglets hair.

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

IMO I am not happy about the fact they callin that baby Punk!! Since when is that not an insult?? I don’t care if that’s his daddy name!!! Secondly, I’m ready for her head to catch up with her body. Waaaaay too big.

• LilMissRed

hes a cutie!

• Thetruth32

TruGemini says:

I want Jennifer nem to just TRY to do something to Lil Punk’s head…
    —————–
    I was thinking that too…lol

• TruGemini

Thetruth32 says:

sandra add T. I and Tiny to that list too
    __________________________________________

Word!

• Thetruth32

Damn man a nigglets :rofl:

• Mamacita

TruGemini says:

I want Jennifer nem to just TRY to do something to Lil Punk’s head…

—————————————————————————–

He’s a little boy though…it’s not like she can but bows and ponytails in it :lol: and I’m sure his head is too tender for braids just yet so I really don’t think they have a choice. I’m sure once he gets older and his head can handle it they will. :yes:

• LaTechGrad02

Awww, David Jr. is such a cutie.

Jen looks great but I could live without the Weight Watchers commercials that seem to come on every 5 minutes. Her and Marie Osmond are working the nerves. End rant. :coffee:

• FloridaChick813

Thetruth32 says:

Celebs such as LaLa Vazquez and Solange Knowles should take note.
    —————–
    sandra add T. I and Tiny to that list too

*************************

Girl you better :preach:

• CivilEngineer

Thetruth32 says:

sandra add T. I and Tiny to that list too
    —————————————-
    You know they can’t get high, pop ex 2X2, jigg real nasty and things with the kids riding in the back seat. (Of course this would have to be a limo Hummer as TI and Tiny have a litter of 10)

• Man, I just don’t care™

@MAMACITA
    “He’s a little boy though…it’s not like she can but bows and ponytails in it and I’m sure his head is too tender for braids just yet so I really don’t think they have a choice. I’m sure once he gets older and his head can handle it they will. ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Hence… scissors. You scissor cut a baby’s head. Won’t harm them in the slightest.

• HoneyDropp

:nono: There’s is absolutely nothing that can be done to his head until he’s One….

Good thing he got summa dat “goooood hair” doe… :yes:

• chase

I agree Mamacita, there is not much u can do w/ his hair right now… He is a cutie pie makes me want another 1………..

• Thetruth32

CivilEngineer says:

Thetruth32 says:

sandra add T. I and Tiny to that list too
    —————————————-
    ——————-
    your right civil they do have a litter of kids.plus Sandra wouldn’t say that bout them anyway..

• CivilEngineer

@TT…that gravi :rofl:

• TruGemini

Mamacita says:

______________________________________________________

They make soft brushes…. It don’t even look like they try to lay that stuff down, rub it with their hands or nothing…Just wake up and go

• Daisy

Lala and Solo are good mothers as well

My co worker has lost 11lbs n 2wks on weight watchers between her and J hud I may just have to give it a try. I heard they have a diabetic program as well now.

David is uber cute!

• CivilEngineer

I don’t know why y’all expect her to know how to brush his hair…she ain’t brushing her own hair

:think:

They should make a baby lacefront in a taper

• Thetruth32

CivilEngineer says:

@TT…that gravi
    —————–
    glad you like Mrs. Bosh

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

CivilEngineer says:
    They should make a baby lacefront in a taper
    __________________________________________________________________________

:dead:

• MissGauzzz

@Man… Jennifer, you can take some scissors to that nigglets hair.

:dead: i swear to GOODNESS… Go NOW>>>>>> :kona:

• MissGauzzz

@Civil… as TI and Tiny have a litter of 10

:dead: NOT litter!!! :rofl:

• mirsmommy

He is tooooo cute.
    :yes:

• aqtpie

That baby is tooooo cute!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Good for her and I’m happy for them :think: am I the only one who thought Punk played for the same team

• MissGauzzz

@Daisy… My co worker has lost 11 lbs n 2wks on weight watchers.

:no: is your co worker real big?!? if so, that’s more water weight then real weight. 11 lbs in 2 weeks can’t be anything but water weight. weight watchers is good, but it’s slow and steady which is best.

• ANNESOME4U2

His little fro is wild but cute. He’s a baby..Now if that Chit looked like Solanges that would be a prob.

*Not cracking on natural hair in general because my hair is perm free…

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Str8Cpt says:

Jennifer got dyck knees!

AND YOU AINT CHIT! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• MissGauzzz

@Annesome4u2.. :yes: As far as Jennifer I’m afraid, like so many other people who has been a spokesperson for Weight Watcher, that this time next year, she’ll be bigger than she was originally.

no hate, but there is truth in what you say. weight watchers is a very controlled program…very controlled. they SAY you can eat what you want and you can…but in baby/child sized portions. you basically have to eat that way for the rest of your life if you hope to keep it off. one must be very very disciplined!

• crzasallgetout

He’s a cutie. I don’t see anything wrong with his hair. Does he need to have braids or something? :confused:

• Kat

Cute kid!

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Daisy says:

Lala and Solo are good mothers as well
    :yes:

• FloridaChick813

**Raises hand @Choco**

I thought he batted for the other team as well :shrug:

• http://mistariesworld.blogspot.com mistarie

I see Jennifer is still holding on to those damn leggings. #letthemdie

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

mistarie says:

I see Jennifer is still holding on to those damn leggings. #letthemdie
    _____________________________________
    4 real…I hate that outfit

• Man, I just don’t care™

:shocked:

WHOA.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Those aren’t leggings..those are stirrups! The last time I wore those pants I was in what? Hmmmmmmm, the sixth grade or something. I guess they are bringing everything back!!! :shrug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@Flo
    Okay thanks just wanted to make sure my gaydar wasn’t off…

• kwall

jennifer starting to get the same bobble head look tocarra from “ANTM” got when she lost weight.

• http://mistariesworld.blogspot.com mistarie

yvonne79 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Damn, stirrups. That takes me back to middle school. Oh shyt. Am I showing my age?

• ardentphotog

She looks very nice…

• Daisy

@missG actually my co worker is tall and thin I didn’t think she had 11lbs to lose. She said she wants to lose 10 more she is mid 40s w/3 kids and looks good. I gained weight due to some medical/health issues and the meds I am on are supposed to help me lose weight but so far I haven’t dropped any lbs. I changed my diet I am a gym rat already. So we shall see.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@Daisy: I wish you the best on your journey. Let us know how it works out for you….

• CivilEngineer

@Daisy…try changing up your cardio routine everyday or spending intervals of time doing different exercises. I was forced to stop running because of my knee but I think it was for the best because now I spend time doing all kinds of cardio (spin, strider, stair climber) and I’m losing weight faster

***whispers***

I still have to run at least 5 min a day (through the pain)

• PAHairston

Hello. Beautiful mom, beautiful baby. As for his hair, perhaps she should put it up in 2 puff balls, put fake diamonds in both ears, let his diapers hang to the floor, showing his butt, and show him some swagger. Perhaps he’ll get approvable then, perhaps? I’m just saying, just saying, just saying.

• ELove

@K-Dub
    TOTALLY AGREE !!!!! :yes:

• heavn_sent

WAIT..STOP..HOLD The !@###$$% PHONE!!! Did Civil say a lacefront taper????????? The whole office heard me yell!

I’m done.. Somebody please tell me how to get to the smileys again! This NE-GRO done gone too far!

• MUNCHOSGIRL

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

Daisy says:
    Lala and Solo are good mothers as well

I DON’T SEE WHY EITHER SHOULD TAKE NOTE MYSELF…BOTH CHILDREN LIVE WITH THEIR MOM, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS SOLANGE ISN’T MARRIED TO HER CHILD’S FATHER AND THEY SHARE THEIR PARENTING ROLE. AS MUCH AS YOU PAY ATTENTION TO HER TWITTER YOU SHOULD KNOW SHE SPENDS QUALITY TIME WITH HER CHILD. ARE THESE MOTHER’S SUPPOSED TO TAKE THEIR CHILDREN TO CLUBS AND OTHER ADULT EVENTS?

ALSO SANDRA, MAYBE JENNIFER DOESN’T HAVE ANYONE TO TAKE SOME OF THE SLACK OFF OF HER….DIDN’T THEY RECENTLY MOVE TO CHICAGO SO THEY WOULD BE CLOSE TO FAMILY?

• StillASassyOne

I’m pretty silent but this:

“As for his hair, perhaps she should put it up in 2 puff balls, put fake diamonds in both ears, let his diapers hang to the floor, showing his butt, and show him some swagger. Perhaps he’ll get approvable then, perhaps?”

…was funny!

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Go Jen!! Her son is adorable.

Sidebar: If my family was taken out like hers, I too would keep my son near me at all times.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

I agree as usual Muncho :yes: Now T.I NY up until recently hardly ever was seen with her children, that concerned me.

On other sites (YT ones, Black Celeb Kids) I always see pictures of Solo and La La with their sons.

• Princess Smarty-Pants

**Katt Williams voice ** this shat right here nicca….”They should make a baby lacefront in a taper”

I logged in to tell Civil to log the fvck out… Fool, I saw your comment in the Dania post, too.

Hey all!!

• MUNCHOSGIRL

attorneymom says:

Go Jen!! Her son is adorable.

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU. FOR DIFFERENT REASONS, I KEEP MY KIDS CLOSE TO ME AS WELL.

• Daisy

@civil I change it up I do something different everyday as far as workouts are concerned. I am just going to focus on my diet more and cut out sugar pre the drs orders :cry: :mad:

@yvonne Thanks I am just glad I found out why I was gaining weight, I knew something wasn’t right.

• CivilEngineer

@Daisy…I’m sure once the medicine works its way into your system the weight will come off. I faith in you e-sis!

• aqtpie

PAHairston says:

****************
    :rofl: He has a nice grade of hair, I personally think it looks just fine!!!

• Destinee

He looks just like his momma! My son had that same hairstyle when he was little. Bush at the top and low on the sides :chickenhead: …i love Jennifer even more now, but I am pretty sure he last name changed to Otunda as well…

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

So calling people kids Niglets is acceptable now. :|

And really talking about a babies hair I mean really. Do some work if you aint got shat to say. smh

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

Daisy my mother got down to a 0 on weight watchers and thankfully she gained some back but she’s still smaller than me. Its a good program but you do have to keep up with it. Since you already eat healthy, exercise and all that you shouldn’t have a problem with it… good luck

Civil you’re so wrong yet so damn funny :dead:

PA :cosign: his hair is perfectly okay. When he’s older I’m sure she’ll have it done up until then let his lil head breathe. I actually hate seeing babies with tight little ponytails and barrettes, braids (esp on boys) and all that. People talked about me but my kids all have thick healthy heads of hair while many of my friends baby girls are baldheaded still. And AM if I were Jen I wouldn’t let him out of my sight, you are so right about that

• Charlotte

Jennifer Hudson looks AMAZEballs~ **picks up the phone to call Weight Watchers** :popcorn:

• chase

iscream says:

So calling people kids Niglets is acceptable now.
    ————————

Thanks for saying exactly what I was thinking…

• vetta

Aww..her son is such a cutie.

• GottaBigOne

Ms. Jennifer Hudson’s LOOK is Indeed Remarkable . . . No denying this – – Very Lovely!
    Nevertheless, just a word of advice: when holding your baby remember to brace his neck and back giving it support. The first photo shows that this needs to be done in order to form the correct posture which is still in development.

GO J-Hud . . . cause YOU Rock Baby!!!

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Say It Aint So Joe

So calling people kids Niglets is acceptable now.

:cosign: He’s a baby….

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

GottaBigOne, are you male or female? Just curious cause of the name. Anyway, by his age he no longer needs to have neck and back support. He’s about 6 months now at least and pretty soon should be scooting, crawling and all that. I have 4 kids and see nothing wrong with the way she’s holding him. Once my kids could lift their own heads and turn over, I stopped cradling their heads and none have any posture/spinal problems. I think he appears slightly slouched in this pic because he’s tired or is trying to lay on her shoulder. That’s what it looks like to me

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

Take that back cause I took another look. It actually looks like he’s doing that leaning thing babies do when you’re holding them and they want to fall back and squirm every which way lol. He is at that age too. Its hell on the back of whoever is holding them but his will be fine. Usually that’s a sign he needs to be put down. But he’s past the age of back/neck support being a must.

• http://sparklesayz.com sparklesayz

Lil David actually looks like Jennifer’s deceased nephew. He’s just a lighter version.

• allwrightyden

Sandra says:

_______________________________________________

:cosign: Don’t forget about Fantasia. You NEVER see her with her daughter! In fact she never even mentions her! :blink: