Over the weekend I received some credible intel that R&B crooner Ne-Yo was shacking up inside the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills with a honey while he was in town for the MTV Video Music Awards.

Thanks to ATLPics.net's west coast paparazzi connect, we have the Exclusive pictures of the undercover lovers leaving the hotel yesterday.

The chick quickly split away from the group as soon as she realized the paparazzi was serious about getting her pic. But Ne-Yo called her back to his side.

The unidentified woman rejoined the group but she appeared to be very nervous. R&B singer Pleasure P, far left, was also apart of the group with Ne-Yo.

MORE after the break

Before climbing into his car, Ne-Yo gave the woman a warm embrace. He didn't seem to care that the paparazzi was snapping away. As you know, Ne-Yo's baby mama, Monyetta Shaw, is pregnant with Ne-Yo's baby. Monyetta is busy planning to open her new high end boutique on Peachtree street in Atlanta next month. So I'm sure she's not thinking about Ne-Yo.

Photos courtesy of Prince Williams/ATLPics.net. Click images to enlarge

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

At first glance she resembled Thandie Newton.... she need a steak sandwhich tho' and look at Sandrita calling folks BISH's girl stop! :coffee:

• KrayZKat

Maybe she's a friend. It looks like there's a group of them together. Since his girlfriend is pregnant, maybe she didn't feel like attending. No proof here. :shrug:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

.... Neyo , YUCk lol

• Thetruth32

she look old

• mirsmommy

Damn the bish, does his baby mama know about those damn rolled up capris?????? :shrugs:

• Man, I just don’t care™

Ne-Yo's "baby mama" ( :rofl: at that alone) needs to be worried about them niggas in the background more than this old lookin chick here.

• STAN4FL

Kinda looks like a Teddy Rupskin PRish pic to me.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Why every time I look at Ne-No I think of cute little dolphins and what not? :think:

• miamore1973

I was trying to figure out if she looked old or if she just looked like that cause she's so skinny. She does look like Thandie Newton who also has a old look for her due to a lack of a few needed extra pounds.

• mirsmommy

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Why every time I look at Ne-No I think of cute little dolphins and what not?

Could it be the shape of his head????? :lol:

• miamore1973

Whatever happened to his first fake baby momma??

• STAN4FL

@ TY it most not be the head that makes you think that because thank God he covered it.

• crzasallgetout

:rofl: @ Mirs
    I showed my sister a pic of him with capris and she dang near fainted.

I don't think the girl is that tiny/skinny. :shrugs:

• cheeks8683

Please all neyo's BM is worried about is collecting that check :coffee:

• ricanlbc

I think....MONYETTA and NEYO have an "understanding". End of story.

• miamore1973

I'm so mad at the Matt Barnes mugshot. :waves:

THAT'S WHAT''S UP

• mirsmommy

cheeks8683 says:

Please all neyo’s BM is worried about is collecting that check
    _____________________________

Exactly!!!!

• heavn_sent

WOW!! The boy and his mama got slayed here!

• Man, I just don’t care™

"I think….MONYETTA and NEYO have an “understanding”."-RicanLBC
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:think:

@THE LADIES

Real talk, how many of yall would be a "surrogate mother" for the right price?

Say a billionaire pays you "X" amount of money, to birth his child, who would be down?

• TruGemini

Tried to hug the Asian chick too...I guess in an attempt to keep the situation "strictly about business" Yeaaah, riiiiight :rolleyes:

• mirsmommy

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“I think….MONYETTA and NEYO have an “understanding”.”-RicanLBC
    ____________________________________________________________________________

@THE LADIES

Real talk, how many of yall would be a “surrogate mother” for the right price?

Say a billionaire pays you “X” amount of money, to birth his child, who would be down?
    _______________________________

Hey Man :waves:

Sh!t, it's a recession. I might be down. :lol:

• pinksghetti

His baby momma looks better than that woman. She's a Plain Jane. She might be his assistant or just a friend.

• Divinebrown

My spidey senses tell me Sandra's off base. There's 2 DIFFERENT PICS...

The 4th pic looks the most incriminating. But, we're not talking about her. That picture looks like SHE is on HIM. Sandy stop being messy....

Nothing about any of these pictures spell caught red handed or hiding.

• CivilEngineer

The last thing his baby mama should be worried about is another woman

Things his baby mama should be worried about:

1) her gay baby daddy

2) pushing that childs big head out of her uterus

3) if it's a boy, that he won't pout his lips

• CHARBEE

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. NEYO, IF YOU SCREWING HER YOU NEED HELP.

PLEASURE P IS SEZAY TO ME #DONTJUDGEME

• Al-Ameera

Would they stop with the rolled up pants already?!?!
    That may work for men over in Europe, but here....not so much!

• mirsmommy

CivilEngineer says:

The last thing his baby mama should be worried about is another woman

Things his baby mama should be worried about:

1) her gay baby daddy

2) pushing that childs big head out of her uterus

3) if it’s a boy, that he won’t pout his lips
    ___________________________________________

:rofl: Especially numbers 1 and 3. I pushed out a big head baby, and I'm okay. :rofl:

• meanNsurly

Ne-Yo has a potential baby momma? OMG! I didn't know that! Ewww.....and gross......and YUCK! Money usually makes ppl look good but in his case he still looks like the creature off of the movie Splice!

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Awwwww Heaven Sent ...I wanna hug you... your gravi is all sorts of freakin PRECIOUS :hug:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CIVIL
    "The last thing his baby mama should be worried about is another woman

Things his baby mama should be worried about:

1) her gay baby daddy

2) pushing that childs big head out of her uterus

3) if it’s a boy, that he won’t pout his lips

___________________________________________________________________________

She better be stackin up on hats now.

• Daisy

Didn't he just say him and his baby mama have an agreement? These pics don't prove anything to me anyway :shrug:

• CivilEngineer

:lol: @Man...and wide neck t-shirts

• Divinebrown

@Al-ameera....shiiaatt. Rolled up pants is only authorized if you're walking on the beach. PERIOD! I have yet to see that look good on anyone.

Besides...my babycakes is straight up European and he doesnt rock those. I would never endorse that irresponsible fashion. lol

• ysoserious

CivilEngineer says:
    The last thing his baby mama should be worried about is another woman

Things his baby mama should be worried about:

1) her gay baby daddy

2) pushing that childs big head out of her uterus

3) if it’s a boy, that he won’t pout his lips

:dead:

I'm new here so I don't know if I'm allowed to send anyone to tha kona but :kona:.

And Sandra needs to make up her mind. Either Neyo's teh ghey and hiding behind his pregnant beard or he's straight and a two-timing dog.

(Oh and I like Neyo but he needs to unroll them gotdamn pants right now before I find him and staple his cuffs to his damn ankles.)

• Ms. Thickness

WHATS THE PURPOSE FOR THAT HOT ASS SCARF AROUND HER NECK...IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PUT ON A TANK,SANDALS AND CUT-UP JEANS...WHY THE NEED FOR THE WINTER SCARF...THAT REALLY URKS ME.

• ricanlbc

@Man I just don't care..R u *&^%$ with me today?
    @mirsmommy R you following suit?

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Real talk, how many of yall would be a “surrogate mother” for the right price?

**********************************************

What is that a trick question? Hell to the yeah.

• Divinebrown

:blinks:

anyhoo....I BEEN MIA!! :waves: WHAT THE FUGG YA'LL BEEN UP TO!!!!!

• CivilEngineer

@yss...do I need to read you the rules? There's a 2 month hold on sending folks to the kona :lol: I'm kidding!

:welcome: to the party!

• jazzyiest

You're late on this one Sandra. Neyo confirmed a while back that he and the baby mama were no longer together and not getting married like previously reported.

• CivilEngineer

Hey Divine!!

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

CivilEngineer says:

@T.Y’z…is that the chick from Half n Half in your gravi?

Yeap

• LadyLew

Sandra so crazy...at least he gave her cab fare! :rofl:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Whats up THICKY THICK... and DIVINE

Whats up.... well it sure aint gonna be Nicki Minaj's album sales after that WACK as performance as a low budget robot on the VMA's :rofl: :rofl:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

• Anna

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Real talk, how many of yall would be a “surrogate mother” for the right price?

**********************************************

What is that a trick question? Hell to the yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~
    My daughter said she couldn't do it. I told her if the "samples" came from others the baby is not yours ,you were just the "oven'. She said she couldn't be pregnant for 9 months and hand it over.

• ysoserious

Thanks Civil. :)

Being that I'm such a good girl, I don't expect to be seeing it myself. :wink:

Besides, there would never be any room for me considering how certain people stay in Da Kona eating up all the potted meat and saltines. :lol:

• Ms. Thickness

HEY CHA-CHA MY E-HOMIE...I THINK PEOPLE GONNA BUY NIKKI'S ALBUM BUT THAT PERFORMANCE WAS A HOT MESS.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@ANNA
    "My daughter said she couldn’t do it. I told her if the “samples” came from others the baby is not yours ,you were just the “oven’. She said she couldn’t be pregnant for 9 months and hand it over."
    __________________________________________________________________________

I got a friend said the same thing. She work at a bank and this multi-millionaire said he would pay her to have his baby for him and his "husband" and the whole nine.

She said she couldn't do it. Nigga was offerin $250k. :shrugs:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@RICAN LBC
    "R u *&^%$ with me today?"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

What that mean?

• ysoserious

@ Man

Not everyone has a price.

• CivilEngineer

@yss...you know I don't know since I've never been and shyt

• Man, I just don’t care™

@YSOSERIOUS
    "Not everyone has a price."
    _________________________________________________________________________

That's just people who don't know what their price is yet.

• jazzyiest

@ Man, I just don't care™ says:

@THE LADIES

Real talk, how many of yall would be a “surrogate mother” for the right price?

__________________________________________________________________________

Ummmhhh that's an easy question with an even easier answer...ME!!!!! If a billionaire wanted me to be a surrogate, why wouldn't I do it???? I see no problem in that.

• Ms. Thickness

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@ANNA
    “My daughter said she couldn’t do it. I told her if the “samples” came from others the baby is not yours ,you were just the “oven’. She said she couldn’t be pregnant for 9 months and hand it over.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

I got a friend said the same thing. She work at a bank and this multi-millionaire said he would pay her to have his baby for him and his “husband” and the whole nine.

She said she couldn’t do it. Nigga was offerin $250k.
    ________________________________________________________

HELL ASK HER IF SHE STILL HAS THE NUMBER...LOL

• ysoserious

@ Civil

:lol: Then why I see "CE was here jiggin' real nasty" carved on one of the benches?

@ Man

Is that so. Well, what do you think you're worth? And Bajillions ain't a real amount. :coffee:

• Mrs. Wimberly

Hmmmm......Sandra, he's gay!

• CivilEngineer

ysoserious says:

@ Civil

Then why I see “CE was here jiggin’ real nasty” carved on one of the benches?
    ------------------------
    @Flo wrote it...not me :lol:

• heavn_sent

@ T.Y: THANK YOU!!!!!! Those were happier times! The bama is 4 now..and givin a sister a run for her money!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@YSOSERIOUS
    "Is that so. Well, what do you think you’re worth? And Bajillions ain’t a real amount. "
    __________________________________________________________________________

It really just depends.
    A fine hoe could have me for two pesos.

A rotund chick like Jill Scott gotta pay a premium tho.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

heavn_sent says:

Your welcome.... I always have baby fever..LOL

At least he is keeping you busy and fit :yes:

• ysoserious

@ Civil

Mmmmmm...We'll see what Flo got to say about that. :argue:

Man says:
    It really just depends.
    A fine hoe could have me for two pesos.

A rotund chick like Jill Scott gotta pay a premium tho.

Youse a fewl.

I not only think you would give it to Jill Scott for free; I think you would enjoy every sloppy second of it. :yes:

#undercoverchubbychaser

• Man, I just don’t care™

@YSOSERIOUS
    "Youse a fewl.

#undercoverchubbychaser"
    ___________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

WTF?
    :nono: to elphantine hoes!

• brucebaner1

If I see another grown a@@ man with his pant leg rolled up I'm going to stab myself......>:(

• Divinebrown

Why did I just bust up @ ROTUND and elphantine. :rofl:

Boy you are crrrrrrrazy!!!!

• Zephyr1979

@THE LADIES

Real talk, how many of yall would be a “surrogate mother” for the right price?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I could do it. I'm too emotionally attatched to my eggs for that type ish. He may have an endless supply of money coming at me but at the end of the day I'm going to be thinking about the child and worrying about him or her, wondering if they're being abused and whatnot. I don't think I would, my conscience wouldn't allow me to.