Here’s the cast of the next chapter in VH1’s seminal reality TV series featuring current, future or former wives, and/ or baby mamas of professional athletes (mostly the black and gullible athletes). The series is titled Football Wives.

:yawn: I’m already bored just looking at these chicks. Is one of them a tranny?

Here’s what ICE over at Icedotcom had to say about the new cast:

Now if your an avid IDC reader then you know that I love women, love sports and loved Vh1’s Basketball Wives (hey Evelyn). So it is without further ado I bring to you the cast of VH1’s Football Wives starring my baby Pilar Sanders. Now generally I wouldn’t give a rats ass bout this show but like my crush on Evelyn turned me into a yenta on Sunday nights and an eventual fan of Basketball Wives, my longstanding crush on the M!LF that is Pilar Sanders, wife of legendary two-sport athlete Deion Sanders and star of her & Deion’s Prime Time Love reality show will most likely have Football Wives on my list of guilty pleasure television courtesy of VH1. The only other notable NFL spouse joining Pilar will be Melani Ismail, wife of former Panthers/Raiders/Cowboys & Notre Dame legend Rocket Ismail. Everybody else is either married or gettin dug out with no ring by a guard or punter on the Cowboys or some UFL player meaning a n!gga could care less. VH1’s Basketball Wives airs Oct. 12th at 10:30PM EST. – ICE

Source

I love me some Pilar too! Sass and class, yes ma’am! *snaps and chit*

• sugar.honey.iced.tea

When will reality TV end???? :wail:

• Fabulous City

Is one of them a tranny? Sandra Rose
    —————
    No. I think only one of them is a female. The rest of them be looking manly as hail!! 😆

• Cocoabana

What is Wendy William’s doing on this show?

• http://www.ur2funny.net SneakyBrown

Yikesss!!!! 🙁 Pilar even look manly.

• Fabulous City

Red bottoms are so overrated :rolleyes:

• http://www.ur2funny.net SneakyBrown

lol @ coco. You know that is not Wendy, even wendy has moved on from that tired wig.

:offtopic:

Are black women going to have hair in 30 years???

• ysoserious

I’m trying to be nice now so I think I need to exit this post STAT. :blink:

• LilMissRed

LOL @ the comments.. while I can say I’m kinda ‘FULL’ on the reality crap on TV.. I WILL check this out atleast 1x to see whats going on 😀

SN: Pilar is gorgeous, and yes, .. there seems to be a couple ‘men folk’ posing in that pic LOL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

got damn. these bxtches look beat. :no:

• Lovely One

I loved Deion & Pilar’s Primetime Love show. I wish they would bring it back. And Pilar’s body is banging! Go Pilar :cheer1:

• Destinee

:cheer1: :blunt:

:party:

• Str8Cpt

I can’t do reality shows….make a nigga lose some I.Q. points.

• Val

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:
    ____________________________________________

LOVIN YOUR GRAVI! :thumbsup:

• mirsmommy

I like those thigh high boots. :yes:

• MissGauzzz

Oh for the love of all things Holy!!! Please no more reality shows!!!! :yawn: :no:

• bigtyme

that chick in the pink looks like sarah stokes from diddy’s da band. i know it isn’t, but they favor…hmmm…i wonder when they filmed this or when will they be filming since i am in the dallas area…i may try to start fake crap like plastic surgery on basketball wives 🙂

• IsaiahsMom

I can’t stop yawning–this seems so lame :no:

Since when did VH1 become the new EBT???

Some of these “chicks” look like the damn football players. :/

• Str8Cpt

mirsmommy says:

Some of these “chicks” look like the damn football players. :/

________________________________________________________________

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

I’ll be watching I liked Pilar and Dion show.

As far as reality TV I don’t think its going anywhere anytime soon. Its cheap to produce and what they pay the whole cast would likely be the salary of one actor (ie Seinfeld at his height). And most of these shows cast don’t last more than 2 or 3 seasons so they don’t have to keep giving raises with each new contract.

I feel bad for the actors and actress who devoted their life to the craft just to get shafted by a bunch of alcoholics. :yes:

• bigtyme

loved the show w/ deion and pilar…but in this pic…she looks like the one that thinks she is the queen b! maybe it the full, sparkly evening gown w/ the sarah stokes looking chick looks like she got that from forever 21

IsaiahsMom says:

I can’t stop yawning–this seems so lame
    Since when did VH1 become the new EBT???

___________________________________________
    that’s what i’d like to know.
    vh1 hands out reality shows nowadays like sticks of winterfresh. :no:

• FloridaChick813

Is that Kim Zoliack??? ((however you spell her name))

:blink:

• IsaiahsMom

The bish on the right is TALL AS FCUK! She’s all “How you doing?” (in Barry White’s voice). If that’s Deon’s wife, he’s in to dudes. The chick in the brown with the thigh high boots is handsome as well.

Are y’all peeping that the white chick in the cut don’t know what the hell is going on! She’s looking at the wrong camera and shyt!!! :rofl:
    I think I’ll like her the best, with her no direction-having behind!

The white chick in the middle looks like she’s had a whole bunch of brothas up in her. I’d be suprised if her BD/Husband/whatever is a white guy :shocked:

• OutsidetheBox

“Red bottoms are so overrated”

:cosign: x 10. Srsly. Can we see some Kirkwoods? Ferragamos? WESTWOODS?

WTF @#7. #nottoday…

• His_Mommy623

theres so many trannies in this pic :blink:

hey bishes :waves:

• IsaiahsMom

FloridaChick813 says:

Is that Kim Zoliack??? ((however you spell her name))

_________________________________

She does favor her, doesn’t she?

• Lesb-honest

:yawn: @ show but the lady in dat silky gown could get it :hump:
    # *weezy voice* i like ’em old nigga i may have yo mama wit’ me

• Str8Cpt

The white one on the couch look like she holding in a fart…

she looks like she ate Britney Spears 😆

• crzasallgetout

I hate dresses and shirts with half the arms out(pink dress) and her shoes :nono:
    Pilar looks like she’s going to a ball in that dress. Nice shape though.
    I don’t like the brown boots

• His_Mommy623

oh whoa @ #7…what kinda stupid question?

Pilar look like a man??

NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

O my.
    I hope this was just a bad pic SR dug up from somewhere…

• ysoserious

iscream says:

***********************************************
    😆

Don’t forget the druggies, crazies, sexual deviants and other dregs of society that all seem to get their 15 minutes.

• sugar.honey.iced.tea

Val says:

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:
    ____________________________________________

LOVIN YOUR GRAVI!

—————–

Thank ya! 🙂

• FloridaChick813

😆 @crza, I hate those shoes as well!!! Look like she picked them up at the $9.99 shoe store!!!!

:yes: @ IsaiahsMom!!! She looks a lil heavier, but :shrug:

IsaiahsMom says:

I think I’ll like her the best, with her no direction-having behind!
    _____________________________________________________

:rofl: They must’ve snapped the pic when she wasn’t paying no damn attention. :rofl: She lookin surprised and everything.

• aqtpie

:rofl: @ these comments!! :ashamed: I will be watching!!

• OutsidetheBox

So if youre a tally you looka lika man? #newNews 😆

• Lovely One

The BBall wives all looked like trannies until we saw them on screen. I think it may just be a bad job by the photographer. Like 4 out of 5 of the girls on BBall wives were pretty to me. :shrugs:

• sugar.honey.iced.tea

IsaiahsMom says:

————————-

:rofl: True.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Pilar is so awesome.. I loved her and Deions show!

• His_Mommy623

those red bottom brown boots look like knock offs for some reason…like she painted the bottoms her damn self…

Str8Cpt says:

The white one on the couch look like she holding in a fart…
    ________________________________________________________________

• Al-Ameera

Love Deion so I have to accept Pilar too! But I am soooo over reality TV.

@ OTB, the hubby would love you talking about Ferragamos, it’s his shoe of choice

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah Pink dress wouldve had to change!

Am I the only bish who checks every bish in the pic??? Thats why I dont take pics in groups. Too many unaccounted for “taste levels” and chit. :coffee:

crzasallgetout says:

I don’t like the brown boots
    __________________________________

:hater:

Hey Crz :waves:

His_Mommy623 says:

___________________________________

😆 They do look like knock offs, but I still like em. 😆

• His_Mommy623

ok so none of these heffas saw me speak?… #btchs *sneer*

• crzasallgetout

@mirs
    :rofl: I’m sawry! They look cheap or something. I like the style but something is off. pleather? outfit?

• Man, I just don’t care™

¿¿¿ :blink: ???
    **looks at the chick on the couch**

I didn’t know Dennis Rodman married an NFL player.

• IsaiahsMom

So if youre a tally you looka lika man? #newNews

__________________________

LOL! No actually, I’m envious of tall women. Legs that go on for DAYS–I’m jealous :/

I think the photo is BAD and er’one of them looks a little ‘butchy’, kwim?

• His_Mommy623

oh dnt like those @Mirs…they look cheap lmao

:rofl: @OTB

Okay!!! Tryna be picky on who stands next to you and sh.it.

….I dont wanna stand next to her, that bish look tacky as h3ll..

• bigtyme

FloridaChick813 says:

——
    they have those stores in Florida? i thought they were only in Dallas!!!

😆 @Man

Heyyyy His :hug:

• His_Mommy623

the hard faced white chick on the couch has some loose thigh meat…just saying..

• Val

the chick in the brown boots is really a man, Im convinced.. and ya’ll know how them football players be.. How U doin? 😉

• OutsidetheBox

Al- I told you, your husband has the taste of like, Leon Tally AND Joe Zee(thats an uber-compliment for the folks who dont know!) all wrapped in one!

He’s in finance right, Al-?

bigtyme says:

they have those stores in Florida? i thought they were only in Dallas!!!
    ___________________________________________________
    nope, we have those and the 5.99 shoe store in houston.

• His_Mommy623

hey Flo’bew :hug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Another show hopefully this will be filled with drama…

Wsup Ladies :waves:

• Man, I just don’t care™

The all the way to the left in pink looks like a malnourished Ashanti.

:yes: @bigtyme

Bish like me goes up in there tryna find some cute sandals and sh.it, but I never seem to find anything. Everything looks cheap :shrug:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@VAL
    “the chick in the brown boots is really a man, Im convinced.. and ya’ll know how them football players be.. How U doin? ”
    _________________________________________________________________________

:yes:

That hoe GOT to have three testicles.

Exaclty @Val

Tryna salvage their “image” and sh.it!

Doesn’t Pilar work for Kim Kardashian? I think she is/was also her manager.

Anyone else remember they were connected somehow?

Hey Choco :waves:

and again :rofl: @Man “three testicles” && “the malnourished Ashanti”

• bigtyme

@kINGSTON and FLO!-whaaaat? i had no idea…it used to be the 9.99 shoe store, then it kept going down, 7.99, 5.99…the only one i used to go by is closed now…when i was in college, i used to shop in there for sandals, but i swear i used to get cute stuff!…as i grew and my wallet got fatter, i just could not do them any more…

• IsaiahsMom

His_Mommy623 says:

the hard faced white chick on the couch has some loose thigh meat…just saying..

_________________________________
    :dead:

Val says:

______________________________
    Double:

:dead:

:dead:

@Val–I’m not usually a TI fan, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, he’s fine in that photo! :thumbsup:

• Val

I wonder why basketball wives producer didnt ask Lala or Klhoe Kardashian to participate?

prolly cuz he didnt want actual wives on the show- sends a bad message- lol

• crzasallgetout

:shocked: the yt chick on the couch leg looks photoshopped!! That thing is HUGE. Her ankles is small

• crzasallgetout

are

• bigtyme

@Iscream-that chick is named Pilar DeMann

• OutsidetheBox

So it seems KimK (really runway started it but Kim wanna wear it to dinner and chit) started this facial contouring trend in makeup …and when done right…you’re right: cheekbones where there were none, highlights, chiseled….and unfortunately, you can end up tranny-like cause the Trans apply so much makeup to look like a woman….and they are applying so much makeup to contour and it’s a photoshoot.

I don’t think all the women look like men. I think them with their #sexyfaces and contoured cheeks and chit, got ‘em looking questionable. Except for pink. Except for brown boots. They just fukked up. :/

• MissHarlem

Maybe I love heels tooooo much but her heel should have been higher its not like the dress is banging that would of made it better at least. *the chick in the pink with the arm contraption*

@ HIS hey hun

• OutsidetheBox

“…the yt chick on the couch leg looks photoshopped!! That thing is HUGE. Her ankles is small”

AINT IT, NAH??????????????????????

:rofl: But the niggas be like, “She thick tho, dawg”

• Al-Ameera

He’s in finance right, Al-?
    ——————————-
    Girl let me google those people. LOL

But yes he must be a male version of you. Dude be cleaner than a bill of health. He schools me, everytime someone compliments me on something that I wear it is ALWAYS something he has bought or picked out-damn him! Always classy too. He don’t do big gotty or showy labels

Yes, he is an accountant.

• Val

@ IsaiahsMom

AINT HE THO!!! LOL

LOOKING LIKE A REAL BOSS! :cheers:

• Man, I just don’t care™

I will watch the first show only with the intentions of finding out what nigga is claimin and actually fuggin that grown azz man on the couch in brown boots.

Ima bet against his team the rest of the season.

• Ms. Thickness

WHITE CHICK ON THE COUCH GOT THE GOUT IN HER LEGS…THAT THANG LOOK LIKE A HORSE THIGH

• ELove

I’m NOT GOING to go so far and say they ALL LQQK Busted but there is ENTIRELY Too MUCH make-up to make a fair assessment of their Beauty (Real…)

And Ms. Sandra’s question regarding ONE LQQKING like a Tranny… Let Me RETORT (Clears Throat) THAT is A MAN with A WIG ON !!! :yes:

Heyyyy His :waves:

• crzasallgetout

@miss
    YES! The heel is too low. The dress is still ugly.

Good point @OTB

@Miss, I LOVE shoes!!! You hear me?!?! LOVE THEM!! But those shoes right there??? NO MA’AM!!! But I do believe your right, if the heel was higher, they would be NICE!

• Val

That hoe GOT to have three testicles.

_________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Ms. Thickness

:offtopic: SPEAKING OF BETTING…I LOST THE FOOTBALL POOL BY ONE GAME…DAMN DOLPHINS…COULD HAVE WON $425

Got the gout?????????????????????????????????????

Grandma is that you? :dead:

• MissHarlem

@ MAN :yes:

@ iscream, yes Pilar is Kim’s Co-manager

:rofl: @ Man and Thickness

Always classy too.

******************

:yes: This right here!! Same thing over here. Anytime I step out with the boo, I’m wearing something he’s requested.

#AlwaysALady

Hey His!

• Ms. Thickness

WHITE GIRL IN THE BACK LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY CALLED HER NAME AND SHE TURNED HER HEAD AND SAID HUH.. :rofl:

Damn you @Thickness

You know I was counting on you giving me $20 :rolleyes: LOL

• ajonesy

the white girl in the front has that “thick white girl calves” disease. i wonder what that comes from.

• Val

MissHarlem says:

_______________________________________________________________
    :cosign: IF THE HEEL WAS HIGHER, THEN SHE WOULDNT BE LOOKING LIKE SHE JUST THREW ON HER LIL SISTER’S 10TH GRADE PROM DRESS- I CAN JUST TELL BY LOOKING AT THESE SKANKS THAT I WONT BE WATCHIN

• lakercrazy

all these females look like males non look fuggable ewwwww @man i agree will watch the first show jsut too see

• Man, I just don’t care™

Sadly, they are the best looking ones too.

• Ms. Thickness

FLO I WOULD HAVE GAVE YOU $25.00…YOU COULD HAVE GOT SOME SANDALS FROM SOMEWHERE :rofl:

Me too @Man. I hope he aint from the Falcons. :no:

“He schools me, everytime someone compliments me on something that I wear it is ALWAYS something he has bought or picked out-damn him..”

#mytwin 😆 I do that chit all the time! I used to be such a pain! I’m smooth with it now tho. I just look at my bf when they compliment. And sip my latte or something.

#nowordsnecessary
    #mylane

• His_Mommy623

Heyyyyy AL and Harlem<3 How are ya'll doing?

• crzasallgetout

@Al & Flo
    Y’all are lucky. I’d be in Baby Phat and Cross Colour if I let him dress me. lol. He likes loud colors. :nono:

ajonesy says:

___________________________________________

RUNNIN FROM THE BLACK FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO SHE IS DATING WIFE :rofl:

• MissHarlem

@ VAL, FLO, CRZA them chits is borderline flip flops from ming lee shop with them rhinestones :no:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Some of the women look like trannies. Blank stare.

• His_Mommy623

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sadly, they are the best looking ones too.
    ***********************************************************

sadly, ur lying…neither of them btchs look beter than Pilar…stop playing..

• FloridaChick813

😆 @Val, I was thinking 8th grade dance!

• Man, I just don’t care™

Eddie Murphy is going to LOVE this show.

• Ms. Thickness

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HISSY POO….I ALMOST CHANNELED MY INNER YOU THIS MORNING ON FLO AND BROWN…I SPOKE AND THEM HEFFA DIDNT SPEAK BACK.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@ Man, the majority of those chicks are with former Cowboys players. I think there’s like only two of them whose men still actively play.

:rofl: @Thickness

Girl you know I’d be in Charlotte Russe somewhere spending my lil $25

attorneymom says:

Some of the women look like trannies. Blank stare.
    _________________________________________________

WHEN YOU BLANK STARE DO YOUR EYES WATER? :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Eddie Murphy is going to LOVE this show.
    _____________________________________

:rofl: You know he is. :rofl:

😆 @crza

I have a few loud colors. Nothing major though. I generally fu.cks with black :rolleyes:

*in my Jeezy voice*

…all black everything… :whistle:

• His_Mommy623

Heyyy Thickums :hug:

I spoke 2 these ho’s and only like 3 bothered to respond… #Ready2ShankBishes

• Man, I just don’t care™

@HIS
    “The two yt chicks BEHIND the couch are obvious tricks. Have all the tell-tale signs.

Sadly, they are the best looking ones too.
    ***********************************************************

sadly, ur lying…neither of them btchs look beter than Pilar…stop playing..
    ___________________________________________________________________________

The one in the blue? Shiiiiiiid. I thought that was Lisa Leslie at first.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Thickness

Girl you know I’d be in Charlotte Russe somewhere spending my lil $25
    _________________________________________________

OKAY..ON SOME ACCESSORIES OR SUMTHING…I WOULD HAVE WENT TO TRAFFIC TO GET ME SOME SANDALS TO THROW ON.

😆 Miss

They’re just a little taller then a “kitten heel”

Thanks

Al & Bigtyme

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

I see them red bottoms shining tho…them bishes pay some money for their feet…now their wigs…NSM!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KINGSTON
    “the majority of those chicks are with former Cowboys players. I think there’s like only two of them whose men still actively play.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Cowboys you say?
    **placing wagers against Dallas this weekend**

crza 😆

Yesssssssss. I dont even play. Please just give me the money. :/

If bf buying, there is going to be a print and the clothing item WILL be doing wayyyyy TOO much.

Last acquisition? A halter top shirt, that knotted in the front at the bust, tied behind the neck (I said halter right?), tied on one side and it was metallic silver and lime green…swirly printed. #whogonewearthatboo???

:rofl: @Thickness

Charlotte Russe cheap a$$ earrings always breaking after ONE wear :rolleyes:

and AGAIN @ His :kiss: How you doin boo??

THICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

*points*

:kona:

OTB WHAT I DO

• OutsidetheBox

Peeled an onion? Cause my eyes wateringgggggggggggggg!

:dead:

:rofl: @OTB

I KNOW that sh.it is tucked in the back of your closet!

• Al-Ameera

:rofl: @ crza. He tells me that outside of work I dress like a college student :shrug: I like to be simple I guess.

Also @ crza, I am glad you changed your gravi, it had me on the verge of death!

:whistle: I STILL DONT KNOW WHATCHA TALKIN BOUT

• jazzyiest

They’re a sad looking bunch all except for Pilar and she better be glad I already knew of and like her b/c I would have talked about those two prom dresses she’s wearing. :rolleyes:

• M_promp2

I hope they don’t ghettoize Pilar. A few of them give me a ghetto vibe.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

WHEN YOU BLANK STARE DO YOUR EYES WATER?
    😆

:dead: @ OTB and her boo pick’s halter top! :rofl:

But he gets points for trying, no :shrug:

*pick’d

Flo.. :ashamed:

I couldn’t tuck this one…I tucked all that other ugly chit…. This one :nono: Took the cake.

I had to tell him. Luckily he bought two shirts and the other one was a winner. But that green monster? Betta give that to your jump-off. I’m thinking maybe he wanna break up or something cause I know good and damn well… #WHOGONEWEARTHATBOO??????????????

• crzasallgetout

I like simple too. He will have me looking like a fool if I wore any of his picks. lol. I have to dress him when we go out or he’d look like a pimp. I need to meet someone else from Chicago to see if that’s how they dress
    You’re welcome AL 🙂

• crzasallgetout

“But he gets points for trying, no”

:nono: I don’t believe is this motto.

• His_Mommy623

@Flo i been said hey bew…after u spoke 2 me lol

sorry…its not a good day…AT ALL

• OutsidetheBox

Mmmhmmm. See, bf thinks he knows how to dress but he don’t. I’m too kind to break it all the way down for him.

When I get things for my sons (who are always dressed like little men – it helps ppl forgive their bad asses) I make a point to say, “ooh babe look this is what the men are wearing now…” SMH

Do grown men wear white jeans still? I know they would wear white pants but white jeans? And they kinda pleated in the front? I lost them on wash day… #never

😆 @OTB

See, thats exactly why I dont buy stuff for folks. Cause if they dont like it, thats gonna offend me, and I’m gonna cuss that ungrateful a$$ out 😡 LOL

• OutsidetheBox

Okay @140. No points for trying. Give me the money and we are all happy.

• FloridaChick813

I have to dress him when we go out or he’d look like a pimp.

************

____________________________________________________

:blink: White jeans????? :rofl:

• FloridaChick813

Ahhhhh, it’ll be okay boo @His

We all have our “days”. H3ll, lately all my days have been “just one of those days” :rolleyes: Everytime a bish takes one step forward, I feel like Im being drug 3 steps back :/

LOL

• Al-Ameera

:dead: @ the white jeans. I have an all white pant suit that I got from J. Crew and this fool talking about where am I wearing that pimp suit too.

Oh and he said if I don’t do something about my weave hair shedding all over the place he is going to put me out. LOL He said buy a better brand! I some straight from an Indian now!

:rofl: @OTB

I received a text the other day “WHERE IS MY WHITE, RED, BLACK AND GREY SHIRT??” My response “I dont know what your talkin about”. I STAY losing sh.it on wash day :shrug: But see, this fool is always wearing plaid. I mean, everything is plaid or stripped :rolleyes: I stay clownin on his “lumberjack swag”. I aint gonna lie though, he looks nice when he’s dressed, I just wish everything wasnt plaid or stripped. Or brown. Everything is brown.

• OutsidetheBox

@Mirs that is EXACTLY the face I made. I aint playing: I LOST THEM MEANING THEY IN THE TRASH RAT’NOW!!!! 😆

“Everytime a bish takes one step forward, I feel like Im being drug 3 steps back” #this *deep sigh*

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: @ He said buy a better brand!

My hair sheds all thee time. Im always pulling it out of the hair on his chin and off of his clothes :/

• FloridaChick813

I LOST THEM MEANING THEY IN THE TRASH RAT’NOW!!!!

*****************

:yes: No offense @Laker, but when I used to have to go to the laundry mat, I used to blame it on the Mexicans :shrug:

@ Flo, can you believe him? He said it’s everywhere, even on his azz. LOL

But I read on another blog about some hair claiming to be straight from an Indians head call Indique and it seems legit but the ish was $400!

Does anyone know of it?

OMGGGGGGG :dead:

Al- he know about quality! How you thought you was gonna fool that man!?! :rofl:

ohhhweee 😆 Everything brown is better than everything printed (fake tattoo print…so 2006-7???), everything LOUD, everything ugly?

The only things I like, I picked. He is all face. No style.

• FloridaChick813

$400???? Say what now?? How long does it last??? Can you reuse it????

Ya’ll know I know nothing about weaves :shrug:

• FloridaChick813

😆 @ OTB, so he’s into trends huh?? LOL!! I guess your right though, cause one thing I admired about him from giddy up was that he is his own person. Not a follower!

Your boo sounds like the BD though. He stay wearing some “rock star” sh.it and I stay tellin him he looks like Weezy, and not in a good way 😆

• Ms. Thickness

400 FOR SOME HAIR THAT I MOST LIKELY ONLY GONNA WEAR FOR 2 WEEKS 3 IS A STRETCH…WHAT DOES THIS SAID HAIR DO? CAN IT WAKE YOU UP AND COMB ITSELF. HELL I DONT WANT NO DAMN REAL INDIAN HAIR. MOST LIKELY THE BISH THATS MISSIN IT WAS SCALPED AND DEAD…LOL..HOPE THIS DOESNT SOUND OFFENSIVE.

• Al-Ameera

@ OTB, what was I thinking. Most men don’t even care but he has an opinion about EVERYTHING! Must be the African in him. I don’t know but sometime I just want him to shut the h3ll up!

@ Flo, they say that you can use it a year. I generally get hair that is about $150-200 but it be hit or miss. I think he just wants me to wear my natural hair, my Kelis-I hate you so much right now hair (as he calls it) but it ain’t happening

• SuthernBelle4

was there some type of consensus for a dress code cause these bishes look all over the place :think:

:dead: @ thickness! :rofl:

Well I bought it yesterday so I’ll keep you posted

• CFREE

AS IF WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH FVCKERY TO TUNE INTO…

DEM CHUNKY BROWN BOOTS R NOT THE BIZ, LOUBOUTIN OR NOT

WHY IS THIS BROAD TO THE RIGHT DRESSED LIKE SHE GOING PROM! NO MAM

• Ms. Thickness

AL YOU MUST HAVE TO USE THAT HAIR FOR FUSIONS TO WEAR IT A YEAR.

>TO THE PROM

• Ms. Thickness

AL YOU BOUGHT THE $400 DOLLAR HAIR…BALLING…HELL…$400 ON HAIR THAT SUCKA CAN HAVE 1 STRING LEFT ON THAT TRACK ITS STILL GONNA BE IN MY HEAD… :rofl:

:rofl: @Thickness

Even lil mama gonna be rocking that hair huh man??? LOL

• http://att.net bollies

We all know NFL players are already broke the year before they retire. These chic’s will be sporting 9 year old LV and Gucci trying to play if off like in this years. We’ll see a bunch of ashy cracked heels leaping off the back of playless shoes. A few sooped up Nissan Altima’s, VW bugs and smart cars. I think pilar is the only one living good but she’s so frickin annoying who’d want to watch this crap…NOT ME

• Ms. Thickness

@FLO HELL YEAH…THEN WHEN I TAKE IT OUT GONNA PUT IT IN THE OTHER ONE HEAD TILL THAT LAST STRAND OF HAIR FALL OFF…YOU NOT GONNA SEE NOTHING BUT TRACK.

• mirsmommy

@ Al, have you ever bought your weave from Lugos or Adorable Hair??? I used to buy from Adorable, but they pissed me off, so I switched to Lugos. The hair I buy usually lasts me anywhere from 6 to 8 months. :yes:

• FloridaChick813

Thickness, so you know BGC pi.ssed me off last night right???

How the h3ll they gonna let Kristen and Leah’s lame a$$’s take over the house??? And Danielle is super lame cause I wouldv’e laid Leah’s drunk a$$ out for jumping on me, talkin about “hit me, jus punch me in my face”
    Girl I wouldv’e gave that bish just what she was asking for and broke her fu.cking jaw.

Sign me up for next season, casue these h0es are soft as h3ll!

• BigDapDog

@Greatness,
    Girl i spend a good $200 on mine and that is if he gives me my discount. Without it I spend $270. And I throw that stuff away after 3 weeks.

• Ms. Thickness

WHAT KIND OF HAIR ARE YA’LL BUYING THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT IN THAT LONG. DO YOU JUST GET REGULAR SEW-IN OR FUSIONS

• CFREE

:cosign:i can’t stand no baby azz “high” heels, that shyt irks me! And cheep looking shoes ain’t it neither. I thought all women understood that your shoe game says alot of themselves. SMH

• FloridaChick813

Well IDK about this hair sh.it, but I do know when my girl is down and out, she’ll pull out some old hair, brush that sh.it up, put it on her head and out the door she goes :yes: Sh.it looks nice too :shrug:

FloridaChick813 says:

Thickness, so you know BGC pi.ssed me off last night right???

Sign me up for next season, casue these h0es are soft as h3ll!
    ____________________________________________________________

GIRL I ASKED YOU EARLIER DID YOU SEE THAT BULL…I WANNA BEAT THE HELLLLL OUT OF KRISTEN ASS WITH ALL THAT YELLING. LEAH, HONEY I WOULD HAVE PUSHED THAT HEFFA RIGHT THRU THAT WALL NEXT TO THE BED. CANT SIGN ME UP CAUSE BABY I WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE A LONG TIME AGO CAUSE I DONT HAVE PATIENTS.

• BigDapDog

@Greatness I use Goddess for straight (purple box) and IndiRemi for curly. I get sew in’s like most people get wash and sets. Whenever I want to change my hair, I do.

• FloridaChick813

😆 @Thickness, girl one time my girl sewed some blonde curly sue lookin sh.it in my head… Ended up lookin like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons! LMAO, NEVER EVER AGAIN!

BigDapDog says:

@Greatness,
    ________________________________________________________

THE MOST I HAVE EVER SPENT ON A PACK OF HAIR WAS $60.00 FOR REMY. AND HELL I HAD TO GET TWO PACKS. I CANT KEEP A HAIRDO CAUSE I DONT BELIEVE IN PATTIN MY HEAD WHEN IT ITCHES. IMMA SCRATCH THE HELL OUT OF IT WITH ONE OF MY EYES CLOSED CAUSE IT FEELS THAT GOOD TO ME..LOL

• BigDapDog

:shocked: :rofl: @Greatness “Sideshow Bob”

• lakercrazy

***busting thru the door like my mama when i was a teenager**** WHAT THE FLUK IS GOIN ON IN HERE??? WHY YALL LOOKING THAT WAY WHAT YALL TALKN BOUT????

• FloridaChick813

Yes girl, Kristen needs a good a$$ kicking!!!! I used to like Leah, but I can see she just tries to fit in where she can get in :rolleyes:

And these new bish’s are just lame as h3ll too!!! Whats her name?? Ashley?? She just Ugly as h3ll! 😆

• BigDapDog

@Flo you are crazy “DO NOT TRY THAT AGAIN”

• BigDapDog

Takin the kiddies to the dentist, talk to you guys in a min

• lakercrazy

@FLO I GOT EXTENSION PINK AT THAT ONE TIME AND HAIR BRAIDED NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN A BISH WAS ITCHING TRYING TO PAD WATEVER TOOK THEM BICHES RIGHT OFF THE NEXT DAY WITH MY BIG HEAD LOOK LIKE A WATERMELON WITH BRAID NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN :no:

****************

With one eye closed and the top lip pursed upwards, LOL

:blink: @Laker

**Stops :hump: Thickness**

Ohhh nothing, just chatting it up… Whats good mama???

• lakercrazy

@flo dont look at me like that its true a bish fluk up ok

@FLO

WHAT AREA DO U LIVE IN FLORIDA? IM FROM THE 813 TOO!!! IMA A MIX BREED ORANGE/PEACH GAL!

IM FROM WINTERHAVEN~POLK COUNTY!

• FloridaChick813

I dont do braids :nono: @Laker – They make me look like a dyke, LOL!!

• lakercrazy

@FLO I FOUND OUT THAT I DONT DO BRAIDS AFTER I SAW MY HEAD IN THEM THEN I SAID HELLS NAW TO THEM NO MORE AT ALL

Owwwwwwwwwww @CFree – HELL YEA, IM IN TAMPA :cheer: Born && Raised 😀

Im white, italian, cuban and indian. But most folks around these parts refer to me as the “yt girl” — Its cool though, I’ve been called a helluva lot worse. LOL

@FLO U KNOW UR OUR YT GIRL ITS OK WE KNOW U A SWIRL OF DIFERENT FLAVORS

• CFREE

:offtopic:DID YA’LL SEE THAT TAMI, FROM REAL WORLD WAAAYY BACK IN THE DAY IS GONA BE A NEW CAST MEMBER ON THIS SEASON OF BASKETBALL WIVES??? SHE IS KNOWN FOR ACTING A DONKEY, THAT SHUD BE INTERESTING… :popcorn:

• FloridaChick813

😆 @Laker, all mixed up and confused!!!

I dont know if I should speak spanish or italian.. I dont know if I should rain dance or line dance. LMAO :rofl:

LAKER YOU BURST IN LIKE MY GIRLS DID ON ME AND MY DUDE…LOL

THIS HISPANIC GIRL AT MY JOB LET SOMEBODY BRAID HER HAIR AND LAWD WAS SHE JACKED UP…I WALKED PAST HER AND WAS LIKE…WHERE YOU SERIOUS…REALLY SERIOUS.

@FLO JUST START CURSING ONE OF THE LANGUAGES WILL COME OUT. LOL

• lakercrazy

@MSTHICK girl my mama used to bust thru the door chancla in hand and ready to bust that azzz asking a billion question and telling u why u looking like that :rofl: i should of known better i know i got one of them heads that balt and braids do not go with but a bish tried it once no more :no:

• lakercrazy

@flo hey they ask me all the time if im mix with white??? i dont see it but i guess i always tell them “umm im mixed with wetback and mexican” fluks them up each time i luuuuuuuuuv it ***well if they dont hear me talk or spell anything cuz then they know i got some latina in me**

Ms. Thickness says:

_______________________________

I get mine sewn in, and leave it in for about two to three months the longest, rinse, and re-use. :yes:

@flo and dont let me get mad then spanglish comes out and its a wrap

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

I swear you bishes be hiding in old posts like it’s a private room in the back of the club!

SHOUTS OUT TO MY FELLOW FLORIDIAN!!! :waves:

• lakercrazy

@OHONEY DONT THEY I LOOKED FOR ALL THIS BISHES FOR A LONG AZZ TIME THEN FIND THEM TALK BOUT HAIR AND CHIT IN AN OLD AZZ POST

• Ms. Thickness

@MIRS YOU GOOD…I SWEAR I SCRATCH MY HAIR SO MUCH THAT I POPPED ONE OF THE TRACK WHEN I HAD A SEW-IN SO RE-USE IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME…MY HAIR CONSTANTLY ITCHES, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I WASH IT. HELL SO YOU MUST GET THE SAME KIND OF SEW IN EACH TIME. DO SHE GO FROM EAR TO EAR OR AROUND THE WORLD?

OHoney says:

____________________________________

lakercrazy says:

@flo and dont let me get mad then spanglish comes out and its a wrap
    _______________________________________________

WHEN I GET MAD IT SOUNDS LIKE I HAVE AN ACCENT LIKE IM FROM AN ISLAND…GIRL I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN MIAMI.

• FloridaChick813

😆 @Laker, you know older spanish women talk a mile a minute. Sometimes im lookin at Madre like “Well which question should I answer first?” LOL

😆 @OHoney

:cheer: @CFree, MsThickness is a fellow Floridian as well 😉

• Ms. Thickness

@OHONEY…CAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT CIARA AND REALLY DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE KILLIN THEMSELF SO I LEFT THAT POST.

• lakercrazy

@FLO MY MAMA HAD IT BAD AND U BETTA NOT GIVE HER NO LOOK WILE SHE TALKN TO U BUT THEN TURN AROUND AND GET MAD CUZ U NOT LOOKING AT HER WILE SHE SPEAKING TO U GOT A BISH DOGING AND CHIT NOT KNOWING WAHT TO DO

• FloridaChick813

Maybe you have a dry scalp @Thickness :shrug: But what do I know?? Im just throwing suggestions out there!!! Apparently yogart is good for that :shrug:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

@Thickness I agree cause somebody comment almost made me react.
    I gotta remember this is an opionated blog….moving on.

U GOT A BISH DOGING AND CHIT NOT KNOWING WAHT TO DO

******************

And they EXTRA nosey!!!!! But thats just moms in general I guess. Cause I question lil man to death after school and his answer to everything is —>>>>> :shrug: “i dont know mommy”

• Ms. Thickness

@FLO…I CAN PUT HAIR GREASE AND STILL ITCH…I THINK I HAVE SENSITIVE SCALP CAUSE WATER BURNS MY SCALP…I AINT PUTTIN NO YOGURT IN MY HAIR THATS DIGUSTING.

:rofl: LMAO @Thickness

I can picture you now with some damn yogart in your head!!!!!! Thats like one time they told me to put mayonaise in my hair.. I aint puttin that stanking mess in my hair :no:

-jumping on in-
    @ thick, hair mayonnaise works for me cause mine is itchy too. just a suggestion..

• Ms. Thickness

GIRL MY SIS TOLD TO PUT MAYO IN MY HAIR..I SAID BIOTCH MAYO IS FOR SANDWICHES NOT MY HAIR.

• lakercrazy

OK YALL WHAT ABOUT FOR MIX GIRLS WHAT CAN I DO???? MY LIL GIRL HAIR DRIES UP RIGHT AFTER I PUT THAT CHIT ON HER HAIR I THINK ITS CALLED BABY LOVE MOISTORIZOR SUM LIKE THAT WHAT WOULD KEEP HER HAIR SHINY AND CURLY?

• CFREE

MsThickness is a fellow Floridian as well …really! IM EXCITED!! HEY THICK THICK GURL! :waves:

I MISS THE OL SUNSHINE STATE 😥

Ms. Thickness says:

_____________________________________________

It depends. I get the Spanish wavy, so I could switch it up, and go either straight or curly. My cousin (my beautician) braids my hair in a circle, and leaves some of the front of my hair out, so I could style it. 🙂

Girl, they got an app for that itching. 😆 You prolly just have dry scalp. Have you ever tried any scalp oils?

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

@Mirs lol an app really? You went to far lol

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

*too

lakercrazy says:

____________________________

I have that issue with my son’s hair. I keep his hair braided, and he has that thick hair, that curls and shrivels from any little amount of moisture. His azz sweat like a damn 600 pound man. 😆 And his hair will only be shiny for a few hours after I apply grease or hair lotion. After that, his sh!t be lookin like the Sahara.

• Ms. Thickness

CFREE NOT RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO SUNSHINE..BEEN RAINING ALL DOG ON DAY.

MIRS..I TRIED SULFAR 8, INDIAN HEMP CREASE, ALL TYPE OF CRAP CHILD.

@Laker, I forget what I use for lil man, but I can tell you tomorrow 😀

Ahhhh man, he has the prettiest curls if I’d let it grow. But I keep him faded up, with a clean edge 😀

OHoney says:

@Mirs lol an app really? You went to far lol
    ____________________________________

😳 Too much???? 😆

CFree, where you at????

FloridaChick813 says:

@Laker, I forget what I use for lil man, but I can tell you tomorrow

_______________________________

😆 I keep my baby braided up, but his azz was born with a bangin line up. 😆

• lakercrazy

@MIRSM i tried to have my friend braid her hair she had a dam fit ok the top of her head is long wavy and a lil curly the back ummmmm i cant deal with its sooo dam curly i be getn the comb stuck even with the detangler and that is the problem the back of her head is just dry

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@laker, there’s some moisturizer called liu or liv or something. it comes in a white jar with red writing that works really good. either that or moisturemax moisturizer is good as well. i think i’ve tried about every hair product on the ethnic shelfs in walmart, 😆

• FloridaChick813

@Mirs, your son mixed????

And my son sweats his a$$ off too!!! Im ready to put a rag in his back pocket and send him on his way, LOL!

• lakercrazy

@flo aight then i be asking u tomorow cuz lil mama hair is not cute at all dried and chit u know a mex lost dont know what to do and all boyfriend got to say its jusp put in in a fro ummmm hells naw no dam fro the back is a fro but the front aint

• FloridaChick813

:no: @Mirs, my lil mans line is all jacked up!! He busted his head open, right on the line in daycare a few years ago, so now he has a scar, and no hair grows there.. So if he isnt edged up, that sh.it looks a mess :rolleyes: LOL

• Ms. Thickness

MIRS..IM SLOW..DID YOU JUST THROW A JAB AT ME HEFFA’…DO I NEED RELEASE MY INNER HIS ON YOU…HUH

LAKER…YOU GONNA HAVE TO USE REGULAR BLACK PEOPLE GREASE FOR HER HAIR..LOL

• lakercrazy

@kings people be telling me dont put this dont do that to her hair or u gon fluk it up bish scared and chit i dont want it to get any more dry

• lakercrazy

@msthick and what is it called once again QUE?

• CFREE

@FLO, IM A ATLANTA RESIDENT NOW…THAT’S WHY I SAY IM ORANGE/PEACHY GAL!

THICKNESS, THAT PART IS WHAT I DO NOT MISS. ALL THAT DANG RAIN!!!

😆 @Laker

Its always the back thats dry and unmanageable

• crzasallgetout

• crzasallgetout

Sandra where is Tami in the pic?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@laker, girl i know lol. i got the same type of hair so it’s not much i can do with it but wash, condition, try to moisturize and hope for the best.

I’m out ladies :cya:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@ crz, she’s on the real housewives of ATL looking a mess. 😆

Ms. Thickness says:

_______________________________

I USE VIRGIN REMY FOR MY SEW-INS, WEAR IT STR8 OR WAVY. RE-USE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS. BEST THANG SINCE SLICE BREAD :yes:

• Ms. Thickness

LAKER I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE GREASE…MY GIRLS USE TO HAVE DRY HAIR IN THE BACK BECAUSE THEY SLEPT ON THEIR BACKS, BUT MY COUSIN USE TO ORDER ME SOME CREAMY MOISTURIZER FOR THEIR HAIR. IT COST LIKE $50.00 BUT ITS GOOD. I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME BUT I TEXTED HER SO WHEN SHE REPLY IMMA LET YOU KNOW.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Mirs, your son mixed????

_________________________________

My husband is mixed (black n white), and my side of the family got a few mixtures, but I’m still black. 😆

:bye: FLO

LAKER ITS CALLED MISS JESSIE’S

Ms. Thickness says:

____________________________________

Huh??? :shrugs: About the itching??? Hail no. Girl you know I wouldn’t throw no jabs at you. I was talkin bout yo itchy scalp, fewl. :rofl:

• BigDapDog

@greatness, I use a Apple cider vinegar rinse after my shampoo and before my conditioner, it works great.

Ms. Thickness says:

LAKER ITS CALLED MISS JESSIE’S
    ____________________________________

*off to google* :pc:

I also heard Carol’s Daughter products are good, too.

BigDapDog says:

_________________________________________________________

YOU TRYIN TO SET MY HEAD ON FIRE.LOL…DRIVER DIDNT I SAY WATER BURNS MY SCALP WHEN I WASH MY HAIR…FRAGRANCE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS ARE A NO-NO.

LAKER MISS JESSIES BABY BUTTERCREME

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@mirs, they are! a lil’ pricy but their conditioners work really well.

@CRZ,

TAMI WILL BE ON BASKETBALL WIVES NOT FOOTBALL

• Al-Ameera

@ Mirs, you in NYC? Yes I use to go to Lugos on 2nd ave all the time but I feel like they be selling me my pretty pony hair! :rofl:

And adorable had me catch the train allll the way to Jamaica Queens and then they only had burgundy hair….Hate them!

@ Thick, I get my hair about every 4-6 weeks a month. I have a sew in, however, because my natural hair is really long (like mid back) once it starts growning it feel lumpy to me and itches but if you have some good hair from like a Lugos or the kind that this place claims, it 100% human so you can take it out wash it, condition it, color it, perm it…Just like real hair.

Hence why my husband wants me to just do my real hair but imagine a big bush of non perm’d hair that if any moisture or humidity hit it, it starts to wave up. Just too much. With the weave I only need to keep the top straight

CFREE says:

@CRZ,

TAMI WILL BE ON BASKETBALL WIVES NOT FOOTBALL
    _____________________________

Is that the chick that was goin off on Twitter???? If so, I’ll be tuning in. :popcorn:

• Al-Ameera

And I swear if Kat Stacks come up in here talking about my grade of hair, it’s on! LOL

• Al-Ameera

@ Thickness, I tried Miss Jesse products on my natural hair and it works cool but I feel like I have to wash my hair like every 2-3 days like it has residue build up or something

Al-Ameera says:

_____________________________________

:rofl: I’m in Jersey. What kinda hair were you buying from Lugos????

I got pissed at Adorable, cuz I ordered 9 ounces of Spanish Wavy, and paid for overnight shipping (I was getting my hair done the next day), and when I received the package, the tag on the hair, read 4 ounces!!!! I was beyond pissed!!!!! I called and went off, left work early, and drove my azz out there, to get the rest of my damn hair.

Luckily, I could drive my azz off. I made it out there to NY and back to NJ, and still made it on time to my hair appointment. 😆

@ AL, :rofl: !

Al-Ameera says:

____________________________

Tell that bish bring it.

#lookinformybrassknuckles

#andmyscalpel

THICKNESS, U FROM MIAMI!!! :hug:

SOUTH BEACH IS MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME, H3LL I FEEL LIKE A “CALL A CAB” RIGHT NOW AND CHILLIN UP IN MANGOS :danban1:

kingstonn says:

@mirs, they are! a lil’ pricy but their conditioners work really well.
    _________________________

I keep hearing that they’re good, but I keep b.s.ing on buying them. 😆

• Ms. Thickness

@AL I USED IT FOR MY GIRLS HAIR AND IT WAS GOOD FOR THEM…THEY HAVE THAT HUMDITITY IS A KILLA HAIR. SO I PUT A TEXTURIZER IN IT TO CONTROL IT.

AS FAR AS ME I GET MY HAIR DONE EVERY TWO WEEKS AND ITS NEVA THE SAME. MY DUDE SAYS YOU SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON YOUR HAIR ETC, ETC…I GOTTA KEEP EM GUESSIN GIRL…I GO FROM LONG LIKE POCAHONTAS TO A BOB, TO A PONYTAIL TO CURLY…LOL

@ MIRS

Is that the chick that was goin off on Twitter????

:yes:MAM, THAT WAS HER GOING HAM!

• lakercrazy

@msthick thanks going to google this chit my lil girl will not be walking around with a fire hazard in the back of her head

• Ms. Thickness

CFREE-CALL A CAB HAD ME TWISTED ONE NIGHT… :rofl: I HAD TO PUT THAT THANG DOWN.

@AL & MIRS

AND THE 22 TO POP KATS IN THE BIG TOE.

• Al-Ameera

@ Mirs, I think it was the body wave but you know how its a big bush and they be puttin it that metal comb thing before they sew it on the weft.
    Once you wash and do stuff to it then its cool but before then, its a hot mess. If you can’t tell I am low maintenance, meaning I like easy.

check out the indian hair site:

indiquehair . c o m I got the pure collection wavy

• lakercrazy

ok i found the website to miss jessies daaaaaam $58 for a 16 oz this chit better work!!

• crzasallgetout

CFREE
    Oops that’s right. Thanks

• Al-Ameera

@ Thickness, That’s what I try to tell people, hair is fun and I like to do it up. Not everyone that wears a weave is bald like people think.

I also get my nails and toes done every 2 weeks year around and people ask why when its winter but hell you never know who you are going to have your legs wrap’d around. get your feet done, take care of yourself!

@ AL, :cosign:
    i can’t go without a pedi, even in cold weather. i hate seeing busted toes. lol

@THICKNESS, U WEREN’T OUT THERE ON THE BEACH DOING A SNOOKIE WAS YA???? LOL

:bye: C U GUYS, IM OUT!

Al-Ameera says:

check out the indian hair site:

indiquehair . c o m I got the pure collection wavy
    ____________________________________________________

Girl, yes. When I first went there to pick up my hair, and I saw that big bush, I almost went off again. 😆 But it’s all good, once it’s styled. 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

Al-Ameera says:

_______________________________________________

Sorry for butting in…but I agree with your entire comment. LOL about pedicures in the winter….answer is hail yeah!!!

heyyyy CHB :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

Heeeey Mirs :hugs: I emailed Brown to let her know I put up a pic…but my email my have went to spam.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

@kingston…that’s pretty curly hair in your gravi

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@ chb, girl i hate this shit. but thanks maam! you look all model-y & ish. lol, pretty

• ysoserious

I see you CHB. :thumbsup:

But you just openeing the door for Man to ask for an a** shot again. 😉

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

@kingston :hugs: thanx hun. Why don’t you like your tight curls? One day I want do a big sexy afro.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

ysoserious says:

I see you CHB.

But you just openeing the door for Man to ask for an a** shot again.
    ______________________________

:hugs: thanx & :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Kingstonn is that your hair? I love it! I wish I could define my curls like that. :/ Chit look like a bunch of pen springs. They aint dry though!

Miss Jessies is overpriced…C’sdaughter is too but I like it better and you can get flexpay on HSN and send that chit back if you dont like it.

CHB :thumbsup: And your hair bangs! *swings imaginary weave*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

@OTB– *swings back* my hair stylist didn’t believe me when I said *down to my waist please* it’s close and I love it.

I gotta run ya’ll :nite:

• ysoserious

Night CHB. :bye:

#saynotoazzshots

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@ OTB, i owe that thanks to Carol’s Daughter & her high priced curl products. :/ If not for her, my shxt would be looking as parched as Rihanna’s, 😆

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Say It Aint So Joe

Louboutin’s overated? :shocked:

• DeCori J

I watch the first episode, and see how I like it. I think Pilar needs to stop trying so hard. People like her and Deion because they are real people.

• Al-Ameera

Oh, so Carol’s Daughter is who I need to make the natural act right? And I need HSN in my life?

@ CHB, yes gotta have the toes lookin nice always

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E kingstonn

@ Al, :yes: I swear by Carol’s Daughter. & Organic Root Stimulator.

• H-Townmama

I know I’m late as usual…
    but my youngest daughter has naturally curly hair like laker described and I use Mixed Chicks shampoo, deep conditioner and leave-in conditioner on her hair. Ive noticed it stays moisturized longer. I also use Organic Root Stimulator.
    Hi Kingstonn…my H-Town compadre :waves:

:waves: hey htown!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

*Adding my two cents since I’ve been MIA all day*
    To whomever mentioned Carol’s Daughter, I’ve been using their shampoos, conditioners and lotions for about two years now. I think I may have tried all the products on the line, I have a few favorites:

“Tui” herbal shampoo/conditioner is to die for!
    “Some of Marguerite’s Magic” is a great moisturizer to use.
    “Mimosa Hair Honey” I use this to oil my scalp
    “Kizzi Hair Pomade” I use this as a gel for my edges.

As far as the fragrances,I absolutely adore anything in the “Jamaican Punch” family. Everything on the site is a little pricey but keep in mind that everything is natural. @Al-Ameera: I also checked out the Indique site. Thanks so much for sharing this information, girl. You rock! :thumbsup:

• Al-Ameera

@ Yvonne, I’m not getting my hair done til the weekend but I am hoping I found winner with this hair. I’ll keep you posted.

I guess I’m going to give Carol’s Daughter a try since i have heard so many good things on here about it. I have never used any of there products. I know shameful

• pointhimout

i’ll read the comments from yall in a minute. im sure there was much clownin.

pilar is fine as hell. i guess she couldn’t get enough of cameras being all up in her bness.

• pointhimout

maybe Lisa Wu hartwell had a conflict of interest clause with bravo and couldn’t do this one. she’s easy/nice to look at, so i’ll miss her on RHOA when it starts up next week.

yeah the two seated could easily pass for trannies. like guys really care nowadays. 3/10 will, the other 7 wont. i know, every guy will pretend to be the 3 that do. trust me they dont. nother topic all together.

i’ll check this out an episode or 2. bball wives wasn’t all that bad afterall. that rashida chick from bball wives (evelyn’s other friend) i believe opened a shoe store in atlanta. i saw the RHOA preview and she was having a party. sheree was a bitch immediately. “those shoes are from 2 seasons ago.”

• jazi65

These tranny looking linebackers are wives? :blink:

• http://tagged.com/7butterflies shesuga

They ALL look like men

😐

:shocked:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

Like someone else said…I’ll watch the first couple of episodes and hopefully it will be worth watching. Wonder if they will pull each other’s wigs off, throw buckets of water on each other or just have a brawl with all the women on a football field?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

@iscream

:nono: I will not encourage you today….. :rofl:

Get in the house….

• speakinmymind

i want pilar to stay off these kinda shows. the show with her and deion was fine but this is groupie/golddigger/wannabe seen and heard kinda mess and not a good look at all. maybe money is tight in the sanders’ household and she’s trying to help out. i really think she and deion need to stick to exercise/fitness type stuff and stay off the reality shows.

i learned a lot reading y’alls comments from yesterday. i’ve been using miss jessies’ for a few months now but will try carol’s daughter (especially since i can get it on flexpay on hsn!!) and i’m picking up some organic root stimulator today! i’m growing out a natural under my wig and it’s getting pretty long now. i wanna wear a big curly fro but i don’t want it to look dry.

• Nhere

Not a good look :no:

• bama_n_jersey

I tried the Carol’s Daughter on my daughter’s hair and was not satisfied. I am thinking that I didn’t get the right product. Can you all suggest which Carol’s Daughter product is good to use on a Child’s head. Oh yea she has sensitive scalp because of eczema, her hair curls up as soon as I wash it and comb/brush it out, and her hair soaks up oil. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!