A seasoned Allegheny County judge recused himself from a case after he practically accused a prosecutor of being a racist.

According to online reports, Common Pleas Judge Joseph K. Williams, who is black, rejected a deal to allow a white defendant -- Jeffery McGowan, 24, to plead guilty in exchange for 3 months' probation.

McGowan stood accused of fighting with a police officer during a traffic stop.

Assistant District Attorney Brian Catanzarite attempted to negotiate a plea deal of 3 months probation for McGowan who did not have a criminal record.

"Catanzarite for some reason comes up with I think ridiculous pleas whenever it's a young white guy," an exasperated Williams said from the bench. "I'm just telling you what my observation is. If this had been a black kid who did the same thing, we wouldn't be talking about three months' probation."

A shocked Catanzarite explained that he was standing in for another prosecutor, who negotiated the case.

"Now that the court has essentially called me a racist, I think that's unfair. I don't make offers based on race. I make offers based on facts," Catanzarite said.

Another attorney in the courtroom at the time, Giuseppe Roselli, questioned whether Williams was rejecting the plea because McGowan is white.

"Not because he's white, but because it's a ridiculous plea that only goes to white boys that come into this court for the same facts, and I'm not going for it," the judge responded.

After Williams recused himself from the case, Mike Manko, a spokesman for District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr., said the plea deal was appropriate and agreed to by the officer, who was not injured.

"Negotiated pleas are never based on the race of a particular defendant but rather on the behavior of the defendant and the facts associated with that behavior," Manko said.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

if i beat up a cop i would never get offered 3 months probation and i have no criminal record

• Al-Ameera

What does the cop not being hurt have to do with anything? Let my black azz try that and I am a female. Bet I go to jail

• Anna

Al-Ameera says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Hurt or not, it's still assult on a officer, there should have been jail time, and more than 3 months.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

It is easy to prove whether or not Caucasians are giving leaner or better plea deals than Blacks (Negroes) with similar backgrounds and offenses. Just pull the plea deal records of the Prosecutor’s office for the last 5 years alone.

Besides, the Judge should be familiar with the practices of the Prosecutor’s office. He has been on the bench for awhile.

Bravo to Judge Joseph K. Williams for addressing the issue. #institutionalizedracism

• pinksghetti

Uh oh, this is in my state of PA. The judge is right though but not too surprising.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

There is a separate justice system for white people, rich people and celebrities. We already know that. :/

Free BUJU!!!!

• Ace

If black fighting police - Aggravated Assault against a Government Official, Resisting Arrest, Disorderly Conduct. Plea Bargain would be at minimum a Felony with at least 2.5 years of supervised probation(standard) first 6months of the probation is Intense(home before 6pm). And possible some jail time. any violation requires you spend remainder of probation in jail

if white fighting police - Same charges. Plea Bargain would be reduced to High Level Misdemeanor with < 6month of unsupervised probation.

i can see where there might be some racial intent can be there.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

There's a story about two black sisters who got life sentences for a robbery of only $11. This racism shxt is getting old.

• lakercrazy

IF U ARE NOT WHITE AND RICH U WILL BE PUNISH HOW THE FUK U GON GET MAD CUZ U WANT 3MONTHS FOR ASSAULTING AN OFFICER??? DUMBAZZ

• AWESOME ARSENAL

They should build a school and name it in his honor.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

kingstonn says:

I read that yesterday. Anyone who says justice is equal for whites and blacks is a liar.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ace says:

If black fighting police – Aggravated Assault against a Government Official, Resisting Arrest, Disorderly Conduct. Plea Bargain would be at minimum a Felony with at least 2.5 years of supervised probation(standard) first 6months of the probation is Intense(home before 6pm). And possible some jail time. any violation requires you spend remainder of probation in jail

if white fighting police – Same charges. Plea Bargain would be reduced to High Level Misdemeanor with < 6month of unsupervised probation. i can see where there might be some racial intent can be there. _________________ :clap:

• ANNESOME4U2

Take it from someone who worked in both corrections and probations in the past, the judge is definately not wrong but absolute fact. I have had probation cases that were very similar only differences was the color. The leaner sentences are given to white young boys over black. Jail time same thing...

• Ace

As anyone seen the movie

American Violet (they recently been playing it on BET)

I saw it on DVD...good movie. involves this very exact same thing...

• ANNESOME4U2

Georgia courts are Nortorious for it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

:shocked: Life sentence for $11 robbery???

• BigCityGirl

BRAVO to the Judge---He is SICK and TIRED of so called equal justice for everyone.:rolleyes:

• CFREE

eastpointvet says:

:preach:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/013bffe071b9d51be965232a15d2fbae?s=80 blkboytn

I wish I was a grad student in that district. It would be a great sociological experiment to conduct for research. Read the arrest report and attempt to replicate the same incident and see how I, as a young black man, would be treated. The judge is 100% correct with soft pleas though. Another thing the cop would have NEVER agreed to that if it was a black person so you know the sentence would have been harsher.

• Man, I just don’t care™

:claps: for Judge!!! BOUT TIME!

This fuggin white boy split a cops wig and the nigga gets a "We're sorry to inconveinance you" sentence.

My black azz look in the po-po's direction and they lookin to charge me with attempted murder!

What does the "assualted" cop have to say about this?
    I DEMAND to know the "plea" policy of the DA office in question!

• Ace

renegadesince1985 says:

:shocked: Life sentence for $11 robbery???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone had to be hurt..during the commission of the robbery for this to be right..was a gun used? was the victim a child?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

@ Rene, Yeap. They've already been in for 15 years, but the NAACP is trying to help. So sad..

• CFREE

kingstonn says:

There’s a story about two black sisters who got life sentences for a robbery of only $11. This racism shxt is getting old.

One wud like to think so but its still very much alive and in action :yes: SMH

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KINGSTON
    "Yeap. They’ve already been in for 15 years, but the NAACP is trying to help. So sad.."
    ________________________________________________________________________

AND they had no prior records.
    AND they didn't commit ANY violence
    AND the police KNEW who the REAL criminals were in the case.

They were "get away drivers."

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Given, not giving. Sorry.

• Al-Ameera

Man, I just don't care™ says:

My black azz look in the po-po’s direction and they lookin to charge me with attempted murder!
    ------------------------
    :dead:

• Man, I just don’t care™

Wait a second. Is the cop black? Cause that would DEFINITELY explain the hoodwink *ahem* "plea."

If it was a white cop I :pray: that white boy bust his chit up real good.

• ANNESOME4U2

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Wait a second. Is the cop black? Cause that would DEFINITELY explain the hoodwink *ahem* “plea.”

If it was a white cop I that white boy bust his chit up real good.
    ________________________________________________________

:claps: amen

• MzDimplez1123

Um, in the case with the two sisters, weren't two ppl pistol whipped and robbed?

*kudos* to this judge though.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

I was watching t.v. the other day, and they had this show on where it was a black kid and a white kid trying to steal a bike. When the white boy was doing it, nobody said a word and kept on walking by. When it was the black guys turn, everybody and they momma was trying to get him to stop and called the police and everything. It was a damn shame. Then when asked why they didn't do anything to the white kid, they said it was because he was nice and they really didn't think nothing of it. The hell?

• Ace

Dimplez - did you just change gravi's...if so um um UM! thank...you!

can go home from work on a good note.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

this ^^^^^^

• Mamacita

:LOL: AT MAN'S GRAVI! Boy you crazy...

• Mamacita

* :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

@Man...you have such a great sense of humor>>>>your gravi

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

@ Kingstonn: How old are you?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

@ Jerrica, 21. Why?

• Man, I just don’t care™

:shocked:
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anna

Jerrica says:

~~~~~~~~~
    They have a show called "What Whould You Do". I don't know if we are talking about the same show, I don't remember that episode. Each week they have different scenerio w/diff ethnic groups. Once they had white kids spary paint a vehicle, nobody called the police. When the black kids did it everyone couldn't wait to call 911. There was even a episode w/black kids sleeping in a car, ppl called the police on them.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

In the Kandi post you asked were you the youngest.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@JERRICA
    "I was watching t.v. the other day, and they had this show on where it was a black kid and a white kid trying to steal a bike. When the white boy was doing it, nobody said a word and kept on walking by. When it was the black guys turn, everybody and they momma was trying to get him to stop and called the police and everything. It was a damn shame. Then when asked why they didn’t do anything to the white kid, they said it was because he was nice and they really didn’t think nothing of it. The hell?"
    _________________________________________________________________________

I saw that chit too. It's a show called "What Would You Do?" on ABC. They have scenario's like that all the time and it never fails, a nigga is treated like they SAW him kill JFK over the most minute chit.

SMH.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

@ Anna: Is the host black man? I think he's mixed with something though. That was my first time seeing it.

• Ace

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:shocked:
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!
    __________________________________________________________

ditto. (if your whoaing at what i think)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

@ Anna,
    I love that show! I just hate how most of the people act when they find out it was a show. Lying they asses off when they know they're just being subconsciously racist. People even tried to help the white dude steal that bike. :rolleyes:

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

Man: Yeah I had never seen it before and I was shocked! Well not really because that's how they always treat us.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@ACE
    " :shocked:
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!
    __________________________________________________________

ditto. (if your whoaing at what i think)
    ________________________________________________________________________

I am my nigga, I am.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

**********************************************************

They sure did! One man did help the black boy though.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

Man, I just don't care™ says:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!
    ___________________________________
    Que?
    :blink:

• Ace

*adds "What Whould You Do?" to his program listing to be added to his DVR* :pc:

• Anna

kingstonn says:

@ Anna,
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I love it too, because is does show that everyone is not a good samaritian. I see more women come to the rescue than men.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KINGSTON
    "I love that show! I just hate how most of the people act when they find out it was a show. Lying they asses off when they know they’re just being subconsciously racist. People even tried to help the white dude steal that bike."
    _________________________________________________________________________

:preach:
    :cosign:

This they FAVORITE lie:
    "I would have done the same thing no matter the race blah blah blah."

But the national guard get called out when a nigga park in the handicap spot. SMH at these yt folk.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KINGSTON
    "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!
    ___________________________________
    Que?
    :blink:
    ________________________________________________________________________

It's a nigga thing.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

This they FAVORITE lie:
    “I would have done the same thing no matter the race blah blah blah.”
    *********************************************************

• Ace

*give Man the "nod"*

Alright folks I'm outta here. see you all tomorrow... :cya:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

@ Anna, Did you see the one with the Black lady who went shopping in SoHo in NY, & the Shop Owner tried to kick her out cause 'you people keep stealing'? I was soooo pissed.

• Anna

kingstonn says:

@ Anna, Did you see the one with the Black lady who went shopping in SoHo in NY, & the Shop Owner tried to kick her out cause ‘you people keep stealing’? I was soooo pissed.

~~~~~~~~
    That one pissed me off. LOL. How about the one w/the abused gf in a restaurant w/their abusive bf. It did make a diff of some ppls percetion by what the girl was wearing. SMH. Abuse is Abuse.

• lakercrazy

ok so got like 10 min left at work i think this shi! right here is some bull shi! just because you are white does not mean u get a slap in the hand and ur on ur way out the door

@man whooooooaaa stop dont start with that shi!
    @kingston u will catch on to his crazy azz

• MzDimplez1123

@ Ace............Thanx

• Man, I just don’t care™

@LAKERCRAZY
    "whooooooaaa stop dont start with that shi!"
    _________________________________________________________________________

**Kanye Voice**
    "A hundred, thousand, trillion..."percent innocent this time.

• lakercrazy

@man watever i see what u see and im glad its gone :yes:

@dimp baby got back no homo

• MzDimplez1123

Thank Laker. How's the lil dollface today?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

lakercrazy says:

@dimp baby got back no homo

• MzDimplez1123

What night does What Would You Do come on?

• lakercrazy

@dimp she is good im out fo real now yall be good @kingston :rofl: ok ok im gone see ya

• MzDimplez1123

@ Laker..........I'mma hafta find me a doctor to get some work done though.

#BishGotTwoInchesOfHipAndABunchOfThigh

:cya: Laker

@Mz Dimplez and @Kingston...ya'll taking turns put up the sexy pics... :thumbsup:

• MzDimplez1123

Hey @ Corp Thankx

• http://myspace.com/dannyblaq dblaq

They are truly trippin! I know plenty of folks that got into with cops and NONE of them EVER got probabtion! ALL of them were doing time! even if they were just running. That's bologna

I guess if they had it their way SLAVERY never happened in America

• mirsmommy

:clap: for the Judge. :yes:

mirsmommy says:

:clap: for the Judge. :yes:

:cosign: Heeeeey girlie! I only had a couple of minutes to come in and speak. :nite:

• Anna

MzDimplez1123 says:

What night does What Would You Do come on?
    ~~
    Friday. Some times they will air a re run on a diff day.

• jay Bee

Society has taught the american public how to treat our people... it is so common to be mistreated, displaced, disrespected and denounced by our very own! my people we are losing.. And im glad Judge Williams was willing to step out and call it out... Check out this videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQXh-v3IZ4c&feature=related

• intensemocha

HE WAS SPEAKING THE TRUTH-IF THE DEFENDANT WERE BLACK-AND THE JUDGE WERE WHITE HE WOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE MAXIMUM PENALTY OR SENTENCE

I'M GLAD HE WASN'T AFRAID TO SAY IT!!! SOCIETY HAS FOLKS SO AFRAID TO CALL OUT RACISM-EVEN WHEN IT'S BLATANT AND OBVIOUS LIKE RODNEY KING!

EVERY JUDGE HAS THE RIGHT TO ISSUE EITHER THE MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM SENTENCE FOR A CRIME WITHIN THE LAW-MINORITIES STATISTICALLY RECEIVE THE MAXIMUM SENTENCES, NOT ;IKE THE MINIMUM THAT WAS OFFERED FOR THIS DEFENDANT

BUT LIKE MOST VICTIMS OF RACISM, THEY FIND A WAY TO RATIONALIZE JUST TO COPE WHEN THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAN CAN DO

• mjoylaw

The judge was dead right, but he handled it clumsily that's why they made him recuse himself.

The white folks ain't shyt. But if you openly confront them, you have to be able to back your shyt up.

Judge didn't have actual statistics even though he knew what time it was.

So what he should have done is keep finding fault with the plea until they get it right. Using OTHER reasons.

Now they gonna be watching every move he makes and will probably try to get him off the bench at some point.

#gottaopposeoppressionstrategicallynotovertly

but kudos to him for trying and to all who are willing to stand up!

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

:offtopic: @Sandra I am watching Kandi's ustream and Kandi wants to know why you don't show her the same love you show Tiny because they are from the same group? Blank stare.

Her female co-host said whatever Sandra Rose don't do for you NB does.

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Say It Aint So Joe

It may have been an inappropriate thing to say, but he was telling the truth. Blacks statistically get longer sentences than their white counterparts. I don’t think that the judges statements were racist, just facts.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

Whoever asked....that "What Would You Do" show comes on Fridays at 9.

I saw one where this guy at a bakery refused to sell to a Muslim woman. White people were in there high-fiving this dude and shyt..calling her "towel head" and "camel-rider" I was :shocked: When they found out it was a show they were mad as hell!!! I guess being racist is cool as long as you're in the company of other racists :shrug:

Mornin Fam!!!
    Rene I watch that all the time. I was pissed when I saw the one where the chick was drunk at the bar and a guy slipped somethin in her drink and was tryin to take her home and alot of the men didnt say anything!

• Ace

I went hunting for the show to add to my DVR and i couldn't find it...

what network was is on again?

:offtopic:

i hate my morning radio station...they said C. Milli. announced to her family that she was indeed pregnant (family member leaked) and it was indeed by Mr. Ruxpin. I swear this better not be true. i know Milli denied the rumors once but to hear this a second time....I'm starting to believe.

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

Mornin fam!!

Judge Williams was doing the right thing in my opinion, bottom line blacks have always gotten harsher punishments for crimes they commit

• lakercrazy

good morning sr fam :waves: im soooooo ready for the weekend :hug: @brown kim and rene how yall ladies doing this morning :)

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

hey laker!! i always say hi but you ignore me :(

• lakercrazy

@kimi i sawy :kiss: girl i come in here hiding and chit from the boss who keep passing by like "what u doing??" never ignore nobody :no: but how is your morning going i got to go to this training from 9-4 all flukn day im pissd :wail:

KI KI KI KIMMAAYYYY! :danban:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

:wave: morning all!

@Ace It comes on ABC...but I dunno if the season is over cause the ones I saw were in the summer.

• FloridaChick813

Morning Folks :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

• Ace

Thanks Rene...i jsut looked up a few episodes on youtube. Its done by 20/20 so I'll try searching for that.

I forgot to say Morning to everyone ...1 day closer to Friday 1 that much closer to nice 3 day weekend. :banana:

• Ace

damn forgot the smiley.. :danban:

• lakercrazy

FLOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEZZZZEEEYYYYY :hug:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@laker its cool LOL you know i still LUBS you and i do the same thing. as soon as they walk by i pull the excel sheet up like im doing something productive HAHAHA.

Hey brooooownaaaay and flo

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Kimi I just cant believe how they acted yesterday! I was :shocked: and :shamed: at the same time!

:ashamed:

• lakercrazy

@brown u shoulda been proud they learn from the best

Oh I almost forgot! 93 BYTCHES! YAY ME :grin:

• lakercrazy

@brown i cant this morning its to dam early....... :rofl:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Every time I see "Yay Me" I think of that episode on the Cosby show where Rudy wsa turnin 5 I think and she did somethin by herself and said yay me!

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

what happened yesterday? i was so darn busy i didnt even see! and you are silly #95 bytches LOL

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

dammit laker LOL you stole my #

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Kimi you have to go back to the kanye post

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Character Corner Radio in partnership with Pink Cotton Entertainment presents: PAIN MANAGEMENT: HOW TO SURVIVE CHILD MOLESTATION AND RAPE

Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010
    Time: 10:00 PM (EST)
    Place: Blogtalkradio
    Call-in Number: (347) 989-0587
    For more information click my screen name.

Tonight's guest will be [name removed by moderator] who is a future attorney and survivor of child molestation and rape. Miss ____________ sexual abuse by two uncles began at the tender age of 5 and continued until she was subsequently raped at age 19 which resulted in the birth of her daughter. Her story is one of personal power and triumph over the pain of being a victim of child molestation and rape.

[Edited by moderator]

• Al-Ameera

renegadesince1985 says:

Whoever asked….that “What Would You Do” show comes on Fridays at 9.

I saw one where this guy at a bakery refused to sell to a Muslim woman. White people were in there high-fiving this dude and shyt..calling her “towel head” and “camel-rider” I was When they found out it was a show they were mad as hell!!! I guess being racist is cool as long as you’re in the company of other racists
    --------------------------
    Wow, what kinda madness is this? I've never heard of such a show. Is it new?

• ysoserious

Morning rene, BROWN, kimi, laker, Ace, and any lurkers. :yahoo:

I see y'all getting started early today. :nono:

Where is Ms. Rose? :waiting:

• ysoserious

#104

Yay me. Boo you. :cheers:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

AL it's been comin on for a while. John Quinones is the host and they stage different sceneraios to see how people would respond

• ysoserious

:oops:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

yso I forgot "SOUTH SIYEED"

• Al-Ameera

Thanks Brown. Odn't know where I've been. Clearly I am not up on the new TV shows

• AWESOME ARSENAL

East Side, Wild Hunneds

• ysoserious

WEST SIIIIIIDE!!!

:danban: <--- Crimp walkin'

• ysoserious

Sandra needs to come on. The idle mind IS the playground for the debil.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Am I the only one who watches that show Ma's Roadhouse????

• MissHarlem

MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!
    You guys acted a pure honest fool yesterday :yes:

*Doing the no hands dance in BEL*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

Morning Roll call: Heeeey Brown, Flo, AttyMom, Laker, Yso, Al-Ameera, Kimi (Ms. Legs) :waves:

@Awesome, I put the Wild in the Wild, Wild Hundreds :rofl:

• mirsmommy

Good Morning Yall :waves:

*throwin up the Rat Stacks gang sign*

EAST COAST!!!!!!!

*Okay yall, we gon behave for the rest of the day*

• mirsmommy

Heyyyy CHB :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

@MissHarlem :waves: which post...I have to catch up

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

Heeey Mirs...you and that dayum cat :rofl: I do miss that pink bide you won't let me ride :wail:

• ysoserious

:rofl: @ mirs

I ALWAYS behave. My comments are just taken out of context for nefarious purposes. :coffee:

• mirsmommy

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@MissHarlem which post…I have to catch up
    ___________________________

:nono: Don't do it, Miss CHB, don't do it :nono:

• mirsmommy

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Heeey Mirs…you and that dayum cat I do miss that pink bide you won’t let me ride
    ____________________________

I gotta represent for all the Rat Stacks around the world, that's against "nappy hair", and that are done with black men.

RAT STACKS REPRESENT!!!!!

#ratnation

• mirsmommy

ysoserious says:

@ mirs

__________________________

Sure YOU behave. Does bullchitsu come to mind????? :rofl: I heard it was you that started that whole fiasco yesterday, anyway. :coffee:

• ysoserious

#ratnation

:dead:

What happened to behaving? :lol:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

hey yso how are you this morning

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

hey corporate :) i forgot to say SOUTHSIDE too brownaaaaay while i do the cupid shuffle on that azz LOL

• BROWNSUGAPOET

MEERKAT!!!!!!! I always behave I'm just misunderstood! People just read too much into my comments!

• MissHarlem

Come on yall its too early for me to be up in here cracking up!!

:waves: CHB, YSO, MIRS, BROWN,

• BROWNSUGAPOET

CHB they acted a dam fool in the Kanye post!

• ysoserious

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was only offering a legitimate answer to a very legitimate question. :coffee:

• mirsmommy

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MEERKAT!!!!!!! I always behave I’m just misunderstood! People just read too much into my comments!
    ____________________________________

Brownie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Sure you always behave, I believe you. :wink:

@mirs...so @yso started it, huh? :rofl:

• mirsmommy

Heyyyyy Harlem :waves:

• mirsmommy

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@mirs…so @yso started it, huh?
    __________________________________

:yes: Her, Brown, and that damn Man. :lol:

• MissHarlem

:cosign: @ MIRS they did start it :yes:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Meerkat how dare you! I'm a victim of my environment! Due to my low self esteem I tend to gravitate towards what ever may be popular at the moment and since I had abandonment issues try and stick with the "in" crowd! Im really a scared little girl inside and just wanna be loved! :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateHoodB-tch

@mirs...The ususal suspects Brown & Man *flashing a security guard flashlight at them*

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Meerkat how dare you! I’m a victim of my environment! Due to my low self esteem I tend to gravitate towards what ever may be popular at the moment and since I had abandonment issues try and stick with the “in” crowd! Im really a scared little girl inside and just wanna be loved!
    ______________________________________________
    Hell naw...I just spit out my :coffee:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

-----------------------------------

:rofl: i hate you brown! i just busted out laughing and woke up my sleeping co-worker

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@CHB
    If you Wild Hunneds you say like I spelled it! I'm so far removed but still can't jap out to a song without droppin rakes! :rofl:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Kimi she needed to get her azz up anyway!

• mirsmommy

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

___________________________________

:dead: This is why you stay in the :kona:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

OH wait, when I did my SOUTH SIYEED I forgot to throw up my Folks sign *throws up Folks anad walks out*

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

LOL you aint lying *whispering to myself shyt im sleepy too but my blackazz stay up all day at work doing her dayum job*

• MissHarlem

And this my dear BROWN is the reason you have your very own furniture in the :kona:

• ysoserious

RE: Yesterday

What BROWN said. :yes:

#thatsmystoryandimstickingtoit

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Peace and blessing to @CB - The Corporate Queen.

• pinksghetti

INTENSEMOCHA, I don't konw if you're on here on not but I just saw your picture for the first time and you're pretty.

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@CHB
    If you Wild Hunneds you say like I spelled it! I’m so far removed but still can’t jap out to a song without droppin rakes!
    _______________________________________

Jap out? You are def from the Hunneds. Joe, I only hear that when I go back home. I'm also far, far, far removed from old days of doing doughnuts on Doty Rd, hanging at White Castle on 79th, then hitting the lakefront. Fun times!!!

pinksghetti says:

INTENSEMOCHA, I don’t konw if you’re on here on not but I just saw your picture for the first time and you’re pretty.
    _____________________________________
    I have been wanting to tell her the same thing. Great minds think alike!

145 attorneymom says:

Peace and blessing to @CB – The Corporate Queen.
    ________________________________

Awww shucks, I got a new title. I will use it to keep myself in check when the HoodB*tch wants to come out and play. :rofl:

• Anna

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

pinksghetti says:

_____________________________________
    I have been wanting to tell her the same thing. Great minds think alike!

~~~~~~~
    I agree, but is it just me, she seems more calm since she got married. When I saw her wedding pic and her new Gravi yesterday, she is not the same person. It's all good though.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Waving at @Anna!! That is you Anna formerly known as the crying baby??

• intensemocha

Anna says:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

pinksghetti says:

_____________________________________
    I have been wanting to tell her the same thing. Great minds think alike!

~~~~~~~
    I agree, but is it just me, she seems more calm since she got married. When I saw her wedding pic and her new Gravi yesterday, she is not the same person. It’s all good though.

----------------------------------------

THANKS LADIES-

@ ANNA

I AM VERY MUCH THE SAME PERSON, MY PREVIOUS PIC JUST NEVER SHOWED MY ENTIRE FACE OR EXPRESSION

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

attorneymom says:

:offtopic: @Sandra I am watching Kandi’s ustream and Kandi wants to know why you don’t show her the same love you show Tiny because they are from the same group? Blank stare.

Kandi is not the person you think she is. She's dogged Tiny out in the past too. But Tiny is forgiving. I'm not as forgiving as Tiny is.