HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Celebrity Costumes

Her BFF Lala Vazquez also attended the birthday bash. Ciara turned 25 on October 25th.

Janet Jackson attended the Halloween Soiree hosted by Lanvin at their Madison Avenue boutique on the Upper Eastside in NYC yesterday.

Photos: Splash News Online and INFPhoto.com

Click Link for More Pics

I don’t know who Janet is dressed up as. But isn’t she PURRRty?

Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren was spotted picking up her children Sam Alexis Woods and Charlie Axel Woods from their school in Windemere, Florida. The kids were wearing Halloween costumes.

Sam is dressed as a fairy princess and Charlie is dressed as Batman.

Throughout the weekend I will post more celebrity costume pics. Enjoy your weekend and be safe out there!

Photos: Splash News Online and INFPhoto.com

26 Responses to “HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Celebrity Costumes”

ySoSerious says:

I love Janet. She’s smiling so her man must be no where around.

Elin should go as one of Tiger’s mistresses. It seems hos are very in this year.

LaTechGrad02 says:

Janet dressed up like Dwight from RHOA? :blink:

Mrs2gud4ya says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Janet dressed up like Dwight from RHOA?
    ________________________________________________

:rofl: I hope she isnt…but she does look pretty even if portraying him…

I love Ciara under the platinum blonde! she needs to switch her color…so Amerie can dye her back black! lmao!

HAPPY SATURDAY ALL!!!!!!!

ySoSerious says:

Storm my pumpkin arse. Ciara looks more like Nicki Minaj. :no:

Did Lala have to salute in every pose? We get it. You’re a sailor. :rolleyes:

ajonesy says:

lala has a case of the “wonky eye”

IsaiahsMom says:

Another site is reporting that Ci-Error is dressed as Nicki, the-Lil-Kim-wanna-be. Even I knew that she was Storm from X-Men! Duh!

My son is dressing up as a Ninja. I like cool costumes (black Batman, a warrior, etc) like that.

Janet looks like El Debarge ‘Nem.

Tiger Wood’s kids are cute

IsaiahsMom says:

I don’t like La La’s nose. She should soften it up a bit.

LOL@ & :dead:

———————————–
    ajonesy says:

lala has a case of the “wonky eye”

jazi65 says:

Cici does look like nicki…fake azz an all

Werk it Miss Jackson

Lala looks cute

Tiger’s kids are precious

I like Ciara’s costume. Lala’s not so much. I think Janet is Sherlock Holmes just based on the cape thingy. I know Elin is so happy she doesn’t have to walk around in Nike apparel all the time anymore. The babies are cuties with their little Walmart costumes. This is how the rich stay rich. I learned during my time as a black car driver that poor folks buy more designer digs than rich ones. I only had one customer in year with designer luggage and she was a middle class chick who was running away from her husband and a friend had to pay her fair.

Janet looks like Dita Von Teese minus the mustache lol

Jerrica says:

ySoSerious:

I thought that was Nicki. Is she serious with that butt though?

whatdoesitmatter says:

*Ciara continued her birthday celebrations with a live performance at Haze Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada last night. CiCi wore a Storm (Halle Berry) costume.*

I thought that was her version of Nicki Minaj. :think:

ySoSerious says:

Looks like the majority thinks that that’s an even faker, more bootlegged version of Nicki Minaj. Ci-Error indeed. :lol:

And is it just me or does that catsuit look like it’s literally bursting at seams in the first pic? :blink: :nono:

attorneymom says:

Blank stare at Janet’s costume.

dustypork says:

I believe because it was a fashion event she is dressed as John Galliano. The mustache screams Galliano to me.

Daisy says:

CiCi is clearly STORM

Lala looks cute

Janet…

Redeemed777 says:

Man!

America is sooo deceived by this Halloween festival.

Redeemed777 says:

Rather than follow the crowd in celebrating this halloween day (( because WIDE is the road that leads to destruction )) do your research (( my people perish for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE )), do your research on the [ True Origins of Halloween ]

Part of TRUE belief in Christ is NOT BEING ASHAMED TO BE SEPARATE FROM THE WORLD.

yvonne79 says:

I’m glad to see everyone had fun dressing up. To be honest, I know I enjoyed dressing up yesterday regardless of other people’s personal feelings about it. :yes:

Acemaster says:

cici looks good, lala looks odd, janet ummm, and tigers kids look nice.

lakercrazy says:

cici looks like she is busting out that dam costume :lol:

EssenceofU says:

I’m sure I’ll get blasted for this comment, but I cannot tell a lie…..

Why do Tiger’s kids’ hair look unkempt and their costumes cheap? With all that $$$$ they should look like a lil’ prince and princess! They are cuties, but Erin needs to do better. Just my 2 cents.

mirsmommy says:

:blink: What he hail is goin on with LaLa’s nose?????

Choco says:

Ciara look like she smells and I thought she was channeling her inner Nikki

@Mirs I think it’s LaLa’s nose and her eyes that work she had done to her face was unecessary

speakinmymind says:

Ci-Ci is literally BUSTING out of her Nicki Minaj costume – literally!
    Lala looks like a tranny dressed as Lala dressed as a sailor. that nose is not the bizness
    janet looks cute and debarge-ish