The Internet is buzzing about Nick Cannon's dramatic meltdown on Twitter.com yesterday.

Apparently, Cannon became unhinged when fellow comedian Chelsea Handler injured his ego by tweeting this:

I just heard nick cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who’s going to do the comedy?

Cannon, who was performing a stand-up comedy routine at the time, left the stage and took to his Twitter page to launch an astonishing attack against Handler.

His angry, over-the-top responses (he wrote 15 tweets to Chelsea's 1) was shockingly misogynistic, sexist, and some might even say, racist.

Here are a few examples:

Everyone knows @Chelseahandler had sex with the head of E! for her show. So when its canceled does he get residual pussy for the reruns?

Just talked to @50cent He said he made @chelseahandler get G-Unit tattooed on her balls!

@50cent wasn’t hitting @chelseahandler they was just sharing testosterone tips

Why do all these angry ugly whitetrash folks want beef with me?

Narcissistic Rage (also known as "blind rage") is described as a sudden, explosive verbal or violent response to a frustrating situation that ceases only when the person is able to express their rage.

The difference between narcissistic rage and anger is that healthy people feel angry whereas narcissists do not. A healthy person will say "I feel angry."

A quick test to see if you're dealing with a narcissist is to ask him what he's feeling.

He won't be able to answer you effectively because narcissists have trouble expressing their feelings verbally.

Click Link to Read More

Since they have no personality, narcissists need the attention of others to boost their self-esteem, and to make them feel good about themselves.

Any perceived criticism or rejection (no matter how slight) is considered a devastating threat to a narcissist's ego since they lack the ability to feel.

Narcissists believe they are perfect individuals. They always seek the limelight or positions of power because they want people to fear and respect them.

Narcissistic Rage can be expressed in 2 ways: (1) a primitive, explosive reaction to the slightest insult, or (2) passive aggressive behavior by which they punish you by giving you the silent treatment.

In either case, their unchecked rage -- or prolonged silence -- gives the impression that they are mentally unbalanced. They are very difficult to reason with.

It is possible for narcissist rage to be treated, but only when the narcissist is older (and not as beautiful or handsome), and only if they realize that they have a problem.

By definition, narcissists believe they are perfect individuals. Therefore, very few of them will ever admit that they have a problem, and/or seek treatment.

More Info On the Web

Narcissistic Rage - Buzzle.com

Narcissistic Rage - Wikipeda

DISCLAIMER:
Any medical information published on this blog is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with your personal physician or a health care provider.

• IsaiahsMom

I see two comedians (I use the term "comedians" losely) going hard on one another.

I don't like when people talk that ghetto trash/white trash shyt though--that was low :no:

• whatdoesitmatter

he acts this way because he's insecure. real childish.

• STL OPINION!

nick cannon so wack n played! him and his wife sad to say she messed herself up marryin him!

• http://twitter.com/Southernicity81 LaTechGrad02

Wow, Nick, so not a good look. Chelsea goes in on everyone, so why should you have immunity? Has his publicist issued a statement saying that his account was hacked yet, you know it's coming.

• DapisDaShizz

While Chelsea is funny most of the times, I don't think that Nick Cannon is funny at all. His show was not funny and who told him he was a comedian?

• Ms. Thickness

SO BECAUSE SHE GOES IN ON EVERYONE ITS OKAY BUT WHEN HE GETS HER BACK HE IS OUT OF CONTROL :shrugs: I DONT GET IT.

• Ms. Thickness

HEY DRIVER,

I THINK NICKELODEON DID OR NICK JR. CHILD IDK

• Al-Ameera

I don't get why its ok for people to talk about or attack people and then when the attacked person responds its a problem.

My question is, what is it called when a person constantly talks about other people? Would that be considered just giving their opinion?

• Bri

Maybe I'm feelin a lil goofy this mornin but Nick's e-thuggin was kinda funny.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

Damn! What made Chelsea, say that though?

• http://twitter.com/Southernicity81 LaTechGrad02

They're both comedians. They get paid to go in on people, Nick made it personal with the white trash mess. He probably just alienated the "white trash" that tune into America's Got Talent with his remarks. So I wouldn't let a twitter battle mess with my paychecks. JMO.

• ChaCha

I agree you with you Al and Thicks....people stay putting him down but if you knew his resume' you would be impressed.

STL OPINION! says:

so you say...but how so?

• ChaCha

Bri says:

Maybe I’m feelin a lil goofy this mornin but Nick’s e-thuggin was kinda funny.

:no: I thought it was funny too....

• KrayZKat

@Jerrica - :waves: @ my P.O. sistah! What's good?

I can't stand Chelsea, but Nick is my dude!

• DapisDaShizz

Hey @Greatness,

If your job is to tell jokes then maybe, just maybe, your job is to talk about other people. And if you are a fellow comedian then I would think that your skin is thick enough to take a jibe from someone else. I don't get why people are so sensitive, people will always talk about you. Even when you get old and gray you will have people who talk. SO WHAT, strong people could care less.

All I think Sandra is saying is why would you even come back on someone for making jokes about you as hard as he did. She just said one thing and he took that to the extreme.

• http://twitter.com/Southernicity81 LaTechGrad02

@Dap, yep, agreed.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DapisDaShizz says:

While Chelsea is funny most of the times, I don’t think that Nick Cannon is funny at all.

I totally agree. I didn't even know he was a stand up comedian until this morning. :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LaTechGrad02 says:

Has his publicist issued a statement saying that his account was hacked yet

That's exactly what I said! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg CorporateQueen aka CHB & HBIC

ChaCha says:

Bri says:

Maybe I’m feelin a lil goofy this mornin but Nick’s e-thuggin was kinda funny.

I thought it was funny too….
    __________________________________________________

Honestly, I thought they were the funniest lines he has come up with in a while. I don't approve of racism...but Chelsea uses the word "ghetto" constantly so why not "white trash"?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DapisDaShizz says:

Exactly. His response was to the extreme, compared to what she said to him. He wrote 15 tweets to her 1. :no:

• SuthernBelle4

@Dap I agree with you, but we know Nick is feeling the heat especially since no one came to that B-day party of us. Aside from all that I do think Nick should be able to defend himself and hey maybe they just playing the dozens. One thing I do know is Aunt Sandra shouldn't say anything about Nick calling Chelsea white trash. A lot of her jokes can be disgusting and sometimes carry a racial undertone when she declares her love for Black male rappers sexing her :rolleyes:

• SuthernBelle4

oops meant to say his, dangit

• DapisDaShizz

I believe that in order to actually call someone white trash you should look around first. His wife is very close to that title. Having money does not take you out of the running for the title.

• ChaCha

Everbody claps back on twitter but because it was Nick Cannon he is a narcississ(sp) :shrug:

Handler gave a one liner..Nick went on a rant..it is what it is..Chelsea's face is comical to me.

Sandra, Nick is a lot of things..even and including a funny comedian :shrug:

There are a lot of comedians that are not funny...I love me some Monique but sometimes she makes my ears bleed...

• ChaCha

DAPPPPPPPP...nooooooo. Mariah is not even remotely close to white trash..what would make you say that?

How does being a middle aged white female comedian that is known for sloring and swooning over Black Rappers comical :shrug: I still lost by that conception.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ChaCha says:

For the record: I don't clap back on Twitter. And I know a bunch of people on Twitter who don't clap back in response to insults. Even if I did clap back, my response would equal the insult. Nick Cannon's response was extreme and over the top. He went berserk. Here's how you know if your response was extreme: if you feel hot shame afterwards. :yes:

• Mamacita

I don't think Mike Epps is funny but some people find him hilarious. Different strokes for different folks.

It's funny how people always say that celebrities should just take the beating and insults that people hand them on a daily basis, but when someone says anything remotely disrespectful or degrading to regular people they're ready to fight. I see it in the comment section on a daily basis. One person says a comment or makes a statement that the other doesn't like and it turns into an all out battle.

If someone blasted you on twitter for everyone to see I would love to see how you would react.

I remember the time Chris Brown went in on Sandra calling her black among other things. Didn't she retaliate by posting an entire comment about it to make it seem like he "didn't like black women"? Isn't that the same thing? :shrug:

• ChaCha

@mamcita :yes:

In response to Sandra...PUHLeeeze..even if he hit her back with one line (tweet)..."somebody" would have something to say.

in an argument is not the intention to get your point across. We all argue and fight differently..some of us can take a lick and keep on tickin..some of us turn the other cheek and others go for blood...im the type to go for blood.

if you dish it..take it :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Mamacita says:

I remember the time Chris Brown went in on Sandra calling her black among other things. Didn’t she retaliate by posting an entire comment about it to make it seem like he “didn’t like black women”? Isn’t that the same thing?

No it isn't. A post is entirely different from going on a rant on twitter, insulting others in addition to the person you're attacking. I wasn't the only one who wrote a post about chris brown attacking dark skinned women. Angel from CL reacted strongly to chris' comments too. The magnitude of the response is what makes the difference. I had my say and I was done with it. Nick and chris brown's responses were sustained, out of control and all over the place.

• DapisDaShizz

@Cha Cha, girl I said she is funny SOMETIMES. I never said she was not a slut, hell she will tell you she's a slut. I don't see anything wrong with her being slutty if that's what she likes to be. To each is his own. Her show is usually comical with the other comedians on there.

Now on to Mariah, she used to be a white jewel but she has turned into a trashy rich girl. Clothes falling off, too little, stringy hair, dirty looking. Just EWWW, I liked her image when she was married to her manager.

• amatrex

Nick could've made one or two jokes about Chelsea's old lookin face (she's only 35) and called it even, but the sheer number of his responses to Chelsea's 1 joke shows that he's sensistive as hell. He realizes many people believe he is wack, that's why he so hyper-defensive to jokes and criticism--and dude is NOT a comedian, lol.

Furthermore, since Nick is married to a half-white woman with a white mother, he really had no business going at her with the white-trash remark. But that's just Nick bein Nick...still lame and unfunny as ever.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ChaCha says:

In response to Sandra…PUHLeeeze..even if he hit her back with one line (tweet)…”somebody” would have something to say.

If he responded with one tweet, this post would not have been written.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

amatrex says:

Excellent point!

• SuthernBelle4

@ChaCha thank you. I thought I was the only one who didn't think there was anything remotely funny about Chelsea's comedy, it bothers me that some Black folks think that shat is funny. I would love to mop the floor with her cause she errks my nerves

• Daisy

If you can dish it you can take it

Classic case of DONT come for me when I didnt SEND for you :coffee:

A comment on twitter or an entire post about the same person over and over again seems the same to me :shrug:

• DapisDaShizz

Well the one thing that I noticed is that she did NOT say anything back. So she is actually a REAL comedian, even if she is only funny sometimes. Someone who can dish it and take it too, seems like a real person who is comfortable with who she is.

• Mamacita

@Sandra He wrote a few one-liner (lame) jokes about color and you responded with an entire post about the situation. Not to mention the continual backlash he receives from you weekly.

But hey it's your space and your prerogative. I'm just an outsider looking in and that's my take on it. Do you! :D

• KsMommy

She didn't want to get talked about, she should have kept her mouth shut.
    ====
    @Daisy
    Classic case of DONT come for me when I didnt SEND for you :coffee:
    ====
    I couldn't agree with you more. I don't know what "real" ppl you guys speak about. I'd love to comb through your histories and see how many times you responded to someone when you should have been "real" and "not be bothered".

I'll wait...

• ChaCha

I like that Daisy :thumbsup:

Naw Dap... Sandra just didnt care enough to post it... :wink: Im sure we haven't heard of it.. :lol:

• KrayZKat

If you respond angrily to everyone who has something negative to say about you, you'll be old and gray before you should be! I say, pick your battles. Nick picked his and choose to shut her down.

• KrayZKat

choose = chose

• DapisDaShizz

@Ks, So what you are saying is that when ANYONE comes at you wrong you will correct them EVERY time? Why? It only makes you look silly and childish. I have no point in stooping to your level if you want to talk about me. Yes when I was YOUNGER and less GROWN I would go in on you and kill you right there, no questions asked. And I would make sure the next time you said my name you were asking permission. But what does that get me, nothing extra that i saw but the humiliation of another person. Now if you talk about me I have better ways of handling that. If you say something about me and I hear you I will say well what do you not like about it and thank you for your opinion. Without putting people down or stooping to their level I have stopped that problem in the future. I am as real as they come boo, just ask.

BTW, If I talk about you feel free to do the same about me, I can take it and laugh with you too.

• DapisDaShizz

Also, I am on Twitter and I see the timelines and she didn't respond to him. Other people said stuff and she kept right on past it. On to the next dumb thing she was talking about.

• KsMommy

wowzers. You wrote an entire novel. Simmer down, rover. its a blog, mama. I don't recall him going in on every person? This is one time out of many. My point, being, nobody is without error. Even as a self described grown woman, you've probably gone in, someone from burger king mess up your order? Customer service at Comcast/Verizon? Lets be real. Even now, I gave a simple opinion, no insults, you decided to write the next Harry Potter chapter to defend your point of view. Going on your definition of real and grown people, shouldn't you have just ignored me? and not "stooped to my level"
    :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Mamacita says:

Please do a Google search and you will find that quite a few blogs wrote about chris brown's ignorant insults about my skin color. By targeting my skin color, he insulted others as well. But he is too stupid to understand that. So we let him know. :yes:

• http://twitter.com/Southernicity81 LaTechGrad02

When Jermaine Dupri and Chris Brown went in on Sandra, I recall a lot of folks saying that they need more people and that they handled the situation poorly, so why is Nick getting a pass? Is it because Chelsea is a comedian? Nick seemed to be lashing out at everyone who came for him in the white trash tweet i.e. Howard Stern, Eminem, and Chelsea, yet white people aren't the only ones who've ever gone in on him.... :shrug: Sometimes you should leave well enough alone

• DapisDaShizz

Don't you hate it when people ask a question then act stupid because you answered? If I felt I could have answered CLEARLY in one sentence, then that is what you would have got. You are now put on the list with the other stupid people, ignored.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DapisDaShizz says:

^^^ This right here! :thumbsup: I like your thought process. :yes:

• KsMommy

lol. thank you for proving my point of my initial post. contrary to what your blood pressure is reading, I have no ill feelings towards you. It is just a blog, a place to debate and exchange ideas. Sorry you feel offended. have a good day?

• DapisDaShizz

:offtopic: Hey Sandra,
    Have you been reading what Katt is saying about the BET awards on his timeline, funny.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

KrayZKat: Hey girl!!!! :yahoo: I'm good getting ready to start school and taking care of my nephew. How about you?

• Daisy

I am dark skinned (in the summer anyway) and I wasn't offended by what Chris Brown said to/about somebody who is always COMING for him :coffee: I don't recall other blogs letting him know anything they just reported on the "story"

@KS Thanks and you made your point very well :yes:

• KrayZKat

@Jerrica - Hey sweetie, I'm going well. It's a beautiful day in the city, isn't it?!

Congrats on starting school! It sounds like you have a lot going on right now. When will school start? Does your nephew go to school? I forgot how old you said he was. I hope everything goes very well for you and your nephew, Jerrica.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

KrayZKat: Yes, it's been nice out for awhile, even when it was suppose to rain. School starts on Monday. He goes to Vernon and is 6 in the 1st grade. He works my nerves but don't they all? Thanks for the well wishes!

• 1SassySista

I despise Chelsea Handler. I don't see why any Black person would like her. She is a straight up racist and she does look and act like white trash. And these dumb Black people sit in laugh and grin in her face while she laughs AT them not with. Nick Cannon didn't say nothing but the truth. I don't like men talking bad about women, I think its weak, but in her case, he should have gone harder.

• KrayZKat

Jerrica - You're welcome. Yeah, ya just never know what the weather is going to do, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

I can imagine a six year old boy can fray those nerve, and :yes: they all do from time to time. I admire you for taking on the responsibility of raising him. I know it isn't always easy, but I'm sure he's a blessing to you as well as you are to him.

God bless you in your endeavors, hun.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

KrayZKat: Thank you. His dad has him for the weekend and I'm so happy I get a break!

• KrayZKat

Jerrica - giiiirrrrllll, thank God for daddy. I know what it's like to need a break from caretaking. Yes, ma'am, I sure do. Enjoy every moment of it too because we all need some "me" time.

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

KrayZKat: Right!

• http://jayashleighh.tumblr.com/ kingstonn

corny ass.
    stick to teen nick, nick.

• Al-Ameera

For the record about the white trash remark, he didn't say white people were trash, he said SHE and other white trash (read Em) were coming at him, so I don't know why Mariah being half white or her mama being all white has anything to do with this. Just like Chelsea refers to some black folk as ghetto and they are.

There are some black folk that are classy and some that are pure ghetto, there are some white folk that are classy and some that are pure trailer trash. Lets stop acting like there is not a difference

That was not a racist remark, you can not hardly compare a Princess Diana to a Lindsey Lohan. One is classy and one is trashy

• Go-Go Girlie

Here, in the DC area, we call that jonin

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

I actually like Nick, he's corny but he's got great business sense, stays outta trouble and takes care of his business... a lot of people like to drag him yet get sensitive when he lashes back. Chelsea should've kept her mouth shut imo because her tweet was mean and pointless and his 1st tweet back addressed it. He didn't have to go in further but she should have never started it. And I like Chelsea sometimes whereas other times she irritates the hell outta me

• VIBABY

Fluck Chelsea Handler.......

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

Dayum.....I think Nick just shit.ted Chelsea out his system :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

shytted

• pointhimout

#8 I agree. She attacked him or made a comment, so he had a right to respond. He's not funny, but there's an audience for everything. His MTV show lasted for years and he made a killing off that product. Wildin out I think is what it was called. Like gabrielle union, i dont think funny when I see him in a movie.

I like nick cannon and chelsea. They just snappin on each other. Nothing to see here.

• Musiqal1

@ Sandra I actually enjoyed this post....very informative. It was very interesting and it just made me think of someone i know with the signs you pointed out. They definitely have this problem...

Y'all know Chelsea is gonna talk about this on her show tonight or tomorrow night, right? :lol:

• intensemocha

IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

SHE SHOT FIRST, DON'T GET MAD AT THAT MAN CAUSE HE PULLED OUT A BIGGER GUN AND SHOT BACK

LOL WHATEVA EVERY NICCA AINT INTERESTED IN STANDING IN LINE TO DRINK THIS HEFFA'S KOOL AID, PERSONALLY I'M SICK OF HER OFF-COLORED JOKES AND ADVERTISEMENTS/PROPOSITIONS FOR AVAILABLE MANDINGOS

NOT A CUTE LOOK TO BE SO DESPERATE-IF YOU HAVE TO ADVERTISE YOU'RE AVAILABLE, THAT'S A SURE SIGN AINT NOBODY CHECKIN FOR YOU-LOL

• intensemocha

NICK IS PAID COOLIN IN THE SHADE AND SAYIN FLUCK ANY NICCA THAT THINKS HE'S CORNY

THAT MAN MADE HIS MONEY AND HE DOESN'T HAVE A RECORD/RAP SHEET OR ANY BULLET WOUNDS TO SHOW FOR IT

YEAH CORNY TYPICALLY MEANS NOT A THUG AND YEAH THAT'S COOL WITH ME ANY DAY....

• kwall

i am still tryna figure out WHY nick is tryna even work :shrug:

he has access to that "tommy mottola" $$ now...i mean what's her's is his right? and she cleaned tommy the fluck out...and hail mimi ain't doing shat but using it as a dranking fund these days....so....wasdaprollem "nick nick"?

• kwall

not like he married broke azz whitney or toni braxton or hail even pink or fergie or somebody...he's married to MARIAH CAREY...who herself should hang up the mic and just LIVE cause she done lost it (and it saddens me to say that being a day ONE fan of hers...).

but that hoe money prolly LOOOOONG.

#imjustsayin

• ChaCha

:yes: @ Kwall
    :claps: for INTENSE MOCHA..HALLELUJAH

• winenroses

Good for Nick Cannon. I don't know how the hell Chelsea Handler got famous in the first place. With that off brand t.v. show of hers. Nick Cannon's been famous for YEARS. Chelsea Handler's show is about as relevent as Sesame Street.

• ysoserious

There's a big difference between being famous and being funny and/or talented. These days you don't need to be the latter to become the former.

Nick Cannon has always been lame and corny to me. I loved "Wildin' Out" in spite of him though.

And I don't watch Chelsea Handler but I still watch Seasame Street. :coffee:

• Lizzyb

I don't think one way or the other about Nick's comedic abilities, its not what he makes his big dough at. I do love that he started with some straight facts on Chels..tee hee...
    I like a corny dude frankly so he don't bother me. Team Nick on this one, Chels close your legs and keep it movin'

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Chelsea Handler has an extremely reckless mouth. Her brand of comedy is demeaning to Black people. She has crossed the lines of racial insult too many times without being called on the carpet about it.

Chelsea flings racially insensitive comments toward her Black celebrity guests, especially rappers, and they sit there grinning like a bunch of buffoons.

Bravo to Nick Cannon. It is about time someone checked her corny racist azz.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

What about the fact that she started it? And I saw more than one tweet from her. She told him to drink a grape Crush. Whatever the hell that means. Anyway, its stupid. The fact that neither one of the "comedians" were funny was my biggest concern. I'm not sure why this is getting so much coverage.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

For the record: I don’t clap back on Twitter.
    ****************************************

Oh that's what this is about! Your mad because Chelsea did what you do all day everyday on Twitter and your blog and Nick responded. So you just want the attackers to be able to attach with impunity. Offense is cool and defense is whack. Is that what you're saying?

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

winenroses says:

Chelsea Handler’s show is about as relevent as Sesame Street.
    ***************************************

Not a good comparrison if you were trying to diss her. Seasame Street is the bomb with the preschool set and has been for over 35 years that I know of personally.

• Daisy

You can be a thug and still be corny #thatisall

• http://twitter.com/Southernicity81 LaTechGrad02

Sometimes the best response is no response. Clapping back at folks in a public way has led to pink slips in the past, ask Rick Sanchez who used to work for CNN. #justsaying.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

Im just waiting for the answer to Chelsea's question :waiting: nick wasnt even funny on Wildin out, everyone else was though

• Cariblife

Nick Cannon will go back to being irrelevant the minute MC dumps his arse.

• Cariblife

P. S. Sandra that is quite possibly the worst pic you could have put up of Nick, his lips look dry and ashy as hell like geez he couldn't have put on some lip chap or some crisco or hell some cocoa butter on them bad boys.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Nick sounded stupid and came out looking like the looser anyone who knows Chelsea knows she goes in on everyone - he went from 50 screwing her to saying 50 doesn't screw her - that's exactly why Twitter is a FAIL!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I agree with this but Chelsea rips everyone apart and I still think she goes a lil to far with the black jokes

• Sweet-D

Nick just needs to take his throne as King Cornball and be done with it. If he retaliated on every single person who made a comment about his lameness, he'd never rest. SMH...Gimme a break. People have said much worse than that about him, and this is the person he goes in on???