Morning Wood (or lack thereof) – Amar’e Stoudemire

NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire is one of the professional athletes featured in the ESPN magazine ‘Body Issue’. A naked Amar’e is featured jumping into a swimming with one hand palming a basketball, while the other hand (or finger) covers his bare essentials.

The photo leaves a lot to the imagination, as well as lingering questions, such as maybe they photoshopped it out?

Via: TLF

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Well maybe this is how Kanye tucked his balls in that other post. :/

• HALLE’S MUM

:lol: @ coco, I think it has been photoshopped out .

• mochacashmere

Whoa! :shocked:

• MzDimplez1123

LMAO @ Cocoa

I feel ashamed FOR him. LOL

• chase

:/ :shocked:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

So, he can cover it completely with TWO fingers? :blink:
    Maybe he’s a “grower”……

• FloridaChick813

I believe they photoshopped it out as well…. Well, I hope soo!!!

:pray:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

For his sake, let this be photoshopped…..

• KrayZKat

Hmmmmm! :think:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

I am pissed at this picture.
    The more I look at it the more I wonder how he can hold his “stuff” with the same amount of fingers as my 8 year old.
    I mean come on….

• KrayZKat

Why would he want to take a nude photo and have his “essentials” photoshopped out? I’d think he’d want to show everyone what he’s working with.

• http://twitter.com/k_cicero Kezi

:hurl: :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

the look on his face says it all. po’ baby.

• candibfly

lol maybe it’s tucked back? :dead:

ain’t NO WAY he should be able to conceal it with 2 fingers! *flips over a trojan magnum factory*

• Tera

:waiting:….still :waiting:…oh just eff it :dead: @ this damn picture

• mirsmommy

Damn, is his peen playing Peek-A-Boo??????

I hope that cover is photoshopped. :/

• MzDimplez1123

:shrug: Can’t figure out why he would agree to that.

• BigDapDog

Now this is funny, his girl will DEFINITELY cheat on his azz.

• LadyJustice

:rofl: that is soooo messed up

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

if it is photoshopped, why did they do it?

• Krysi J

Da HELL??? :shocked:

HEY ALL MY BOOzzzzzz!!! :grin: :wave:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

He probably one of those men who doesn’t show his penis before intercourse. He tries to hide it and chit because he already KNOW she ain’t gonna be satisfied. That’s why I always PREVIEW BEFOREHAND! :yes:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

Hello @Krysi

• M_promp2

Let us pray the lil homie is just tucked. Another guy in this same spread looked like his was tucked too.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvB1yY8ViI kingstonn

@ cocoa, to check for bumps and bruises & critters… :thumbsup:

• CFREE

He only needs 2 fingers to cover the jimmey? :blink:

• Al-Ameera

I hate this look for him

• MzDimplez1123

Hey Krysi!

Still can’t figure it out. :shrug:

• LadyJustice

is this issue catered towards women or men? :shrug: i dont know naaan woman that reads espn magazine

• BigDapDog

:waves: @Krysi

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

You damn right Kingstonn.

Lady, I was thinking the same thing. WHAT WOMAN READS ESPN? Now, I enjoy sports but i’m not reading a damn magazine for it.

• mirsmommy

Krysi J says:

Da HELL???

HEY ALL MY BOOzzzzzz!!!
    _________________________________________

Heyyy Krysi :waves:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LadyJustice says:

The first word that flashed through my mind when I saw that was “GAY”. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

M_promp2 says:

Let us pray the lil homie is just tucked.

I can always count on you guys for a good laugh! :lol:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

I think this is gonna be one of those things he regrets later in life.
    Not much later….but later

• BigDapDog

@Lady, maybe it is the coming out edition. There are probably other ballers in there too.

• Val

SOOOOO, HE CAN HOLD HIS “PEE PEE” WITH JUST ONE FINGER???? :blink:

• intensemocha

WE RECEIVED A COPY OF THIS MAG AT MY JOB-AND I FOUND MYSELF TRYING TO PEAK UNDER HIS HAND HOPING TO FIND SOME GOODS

MMMMHHH, HE JUST STRAIGHT RUINED HIS SEX LIFE-NOBODY IS CHECKIN FOR HIS “LITTLE” PACKAGE

• Val

yvonne79 says:

So, he can cover it completely with TWO fingers?
    Maybe he’s a “grower”……

___________________________________________________

NAH- YVONNE… DAS 1 FINGER BOO…. :dead: @ Maybe he’s a “grower”……

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

He probably pisses on his balls when he pees.

• Genia

One Finger Peen Hold is NOT-TAH!!! FLY!!! homie!!!!!!!!

• http://mstrendy.com/ MsTrendy

Why would he even do a cover like this?

• flawless001

I’m gonna need Fed Ex to send the rest of his pkg :coffee:

• Genia

If this was photo-shopped…WHY didn’t they photo-shop the ash off his knees?

• Val

HELL- MY 2 YR OLD IS MORE …”MANLY” THAN THIS NICCA :shrug:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

flawless001 says:

I’m gonna need Fed Ex to send the rest of his pkg
    ——-
    :dead:

flawless001 says:

I’m gonna need Fed Ex to send the rest of his pkg :coffee:
    ______________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: When it “ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY”!!! They can get it there for less!!!!! :rofl:

• mirsmommy

@ Sandra, we asked for Morning Wood, not Morning :wtf:

• Genia

Dude!! I’m not saying every dude has to have the TWO HANDED cuffing going on…but at least can we get a palm, a fist!!!!

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Gouch he could definitely use some of that Johnson’s baby oil gel on them knees.

• Val

flawless001 says:

I’m gonna need Fed Ex to send the rest of his pkg

______________________________________________________________
    Genia says:

If this was photo-shopped…WHY didn’t they photo-shop the ash off his knees?

__________________________________________________________

DOUBLE :dead:

• BigDapDog

:rofl: :rofl: @Mirs, exactly.

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Well let’s give him the benefit of the doubt basketball players have bigger hands the average person.

• BigDapDog

@isc he must have the biggest fingers in the world then.

In my Riley Freeman voice: eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Nigg-a you GAY

• MzDimplez1123

@ IScream……………..:no: he doesn’t even have anything peeking out. On that note, he’s hiding his Frank AND Beanz with 1 finger?!
    :dead:

iscream says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Iscream what I hear you saying is that he was stung in his finger by a bee just before the shoot and his finger swelled up…..right? An Allergic reaction…..uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm right?

• ericaharry

WOW!!!! that HAS to be photoshopped, I mean for HIS sake cause man!!!!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

WHAT IN THEEEE MYPENUSISSMALLICANTUCKITBACKWITHONEFINGER HELL!!!!!

• Anna

MsTrendy says:

Why would he even do a cover like this?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One female lied and told him he was packing, and he believed it.

• BigDapDog

@Brown, see all the men gonna get you stop talking about his puss oh I mean pean.

• Genia

Allergic fingers or small peen…What’s your vote SR FAM!!!!!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

prebubescent penus havin

• BigDapDog

@Anna your gravi for today says it all.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

preteen peen havin

• BROWNSUGAPOET

it was 20 below peen havin

• BigDapDog

no @Brown that’s an infant peen

• tintin1979

what the hell. why woudl the magazine have a article like this and how the hell a man that big, can be so tiny down there?

Cocoabana says:

______________________________________________________________________

Johnson Baby Oil Gel is my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that stuff especially the scented one

• Al-Ameera

Oh goodness…Poor lil boo boo

• ajonesy

it’s the Amar’e Stoudemire Ken Doll

• BROWNSUGAPOET

they cut off too much at the circumcision peen havin

tintin1979 says:

___________________________________________________________________
    So not to alienate or intimidate their white readers.. :shrugs:

• mirsmommy

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

preteen peen havin

:no: That’s an undeveloped fetus peen.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

it’s really an outey peen havin

Luscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

1st trimester peen havin

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Somebody is losing their job today :rofl:

• mirsmommy

ajonesy says:

it’s the Amar’e Stoudemire Ken Doll

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

flawless001 says:

I’m gonna need Fed Ex to send the rest of his pkg :coffee:

Do you have a tracking # :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

All y’all crazy!

ajonesy says: it’s the Amar’e Stoudemire Ken Doll
    ___________________________________________________________________
    Hell even ken had a holding place where his peen should have been…..

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Pinky with no brain havin peen

• flawless001

Can you photo shop a peen to be that dang on small? :blink:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

@ Genia…How did you change your name to Genia… I wanna change my name to Cha Cha

• Genia

At Cha Cha, i went into my profile by clicking on your name and changed it

• flawless001

Sorry to inform you guys, A pkg that small doesn’t even come with a tracking number :coffee:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

maybe…just maybe…. it was cold out there :shrugs:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Pinky with no brain havin peen
    ______________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PINKY with no BRAIN!!!!!!! HILL-LAR-RE-US!!!!!

• Anna

BigDapDog says:

@Anna your gravi for today says it all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m sure he is familiar with the look of disappointment, along w/disbelief. Bet a buck he keeps the lights out.

• DapisDaShizz

@Brown so you saying he just dumb huh

ESPN the body issue:
    Stoudmeir talks about small peen and the women who hate it

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

maybe its in the back like how Gabrielles butt puzzy was in the front …… :hurl:

Where the guys at to comment on his shadow of a ding a ling

• MissHarlem

It was photoshopped and the reason was so damn dumb I cant remember and he had on a stocking or some chit over it so he wasnt totally naked. Will watch my espn tonight to remember the reason.
    Regardless that wasnt a good look but it def got everyone talking

• DapisDaShizz

@Ty you know the men ran FAR AWAY from this as they could. They do not want their secrets to be told.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

so he’s 6’10 and I dated a guy that was 6’9 and there’s a HUGE difference! Maybe I need to call him to see if he can loan Amare 6 inches

• pinksghetti

I saw this on a few sites. At first I wondered why he was naked in a mens sports magazine but I found out they have men and women naked in it for their “naked sports” issue which made the situation better. For his and his woman(en) sake let this be photoshopped and I think he’s hot just not in this photo the body is nice (most of it) but that’s a bad face.

• mirsmommy

flawless001 says:

I’m gonna need Fed Ex to send the rest of his pkg

Do you have a tracking #
    ______________________________

Fed Ex Tracking Number #youpoorsoul

• BROWNSUGAPOET

oh well Im out folks

• BROWNSUGAPOET

:grin:

• SHANIASMOMMA

sorry people this photo was photoshopped …they photoshopped his shorts off ….when this photo was taken he had shorts on , he didn’t know they were going to photoshop his shorts OFF…an those are not even his legs….people will believe anything …smh

• mirsmommy

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

:-D

_________________________________

:rofl: You just had to get that in for the road, huh????

:bye: Brown

• lakercrazy

what yall talkn bout just got out of this dam training

• CFREE

EXTENZE…They make u longer and wider

• MzDimplez1123

@ CFree….He’s gonna need and extension TO extend. LOL

• MzDimplez1123

**an

• ysoserious

What a way to end the day… :blink:

• MzDimplez1123

LOL @ Yso

• vwcolourz

I say Photoshop…no man would pose nude like that if he was working with a monster.

• pointhimout

photoshopped. i wish i were at that photoshoot. SR been calling that man gay for years. he took one pic with his arms facing a certain way. it’s been on ever since.

Amare can get it too. Now he’ll have to release a sex tape to play down the press of this pic. Please do one.

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

what the FUDGE

• Desi

I say photoshopped as well. I dont think espn wants to take the same heat as fox for showing that man’s johnson to the world. It’s part of their body issues.

But keep talkin trash about his johnson…hopefully some explicit twitter pics or mad ex groupie/girlfriend text flick pics will surface to show he got something and then his account will be hacked… Come on leaked pics!!!!!

• Destinee