Transgendered ‘male’ will continue to play for women’s team

I’m sure by now you’ve heard about Kye Allums, the transgendered ‘male’ who plays for the George Washington University women’s basketball team.

Allums, who changed her name from Kay-Kay to Kye, identifies as a man even though she has not had the sex reassignment surgery nor is she taking male hormones.

Under NCAA rules ‘he’ can continue to play for the women’s team because ‘he’ has not had the surgery and is not taking hormones.

So what we have here is a chick who looks like a chick — who still has all her functioning chick parts — but she wants to be called a man now. And she, excuse me, he plays for a woman’s team.

If that’s not confusing enough, Kye says “My teammates have embraced me as the big brother of the team. They have been my family, and I love them all.”

So all you have to do now is say you’re a man and that’s it?

Oprah Winfrey made this trend popular when she had that pregnant woman on her show calling herself a pregnant man.

I’m trying to be sensitive here, but I have a problem with a man choosing to play for a woman’s team. Why not try out for the men’s team? He/she can’t have it both ways.

304 Responses to “Transgendered ‘male’ will continue to play for women’s team”

M3z says:

LOL :rofl: “Why not try out for the men’s team? He/she can’t have it both ways.” I’m surprised that this one is coming from @Sandra

CivilEngineer says:

He looks like all the other men in Women’s basketball :shrug:

EssenceofU says:

OMG Sandra! For once, I TOTALLY agree with you!

CFREE says:

Why is this story confusing the chit outta me :wail:

ardentphotog says:

Civil, I was thinking the same thing! :rofl:

StillASassyOne says:

I’m sorry- I have a real issue with Transgendered folks- PERIOD. I don’t give a damn if it’s “insensitive” or whatever, but the whole “transgendered” sh*t pisses me off. If you’re gay- fine. If you’re a cross-dresser- fine. I’ll support you in your attempts to live your life as you see fit.
    But trying to surgically or hormonally ALTER what God gave you as your original equipment and then having the unmitigated GALL to walk around like you are the RIGHTFUL & ORIGINAL owner of said equipment f**ks with me to no end.
    No, b*tch, just because you got a surgically made vag, it does not know qualify you as a REAL woman. You don’t menstruate, you don’t drop eggs, you cannot carry & labor and a whole bunch of other sh*t. At the end of the day- I don’t care what you had changed- you are still a MAN with a fake-azz vag, who WISHES he were a woman.
    Same for the chick-with-the-soon-to-be-a-d*ck listed in the article above.

And don’t nobody come for me on this issue, because I don’t give a f**k about your or this simple b*tch in this article’s feelings.

Confused azz heifer…… just cause you LOOK like their “Brothers”, it doesn’t mean you really qualify to be it!

M3z says:

:dead: @ Civil…I’m sure the women’s bball team is adjusting just fine…because quite a bit of the players are either lesbians or bisexuals anyways…so this just legitimizes them having their cake and eating it too..I wonder who “HE” is dating.. smh

HALLE'S MUM says:

:dead: @ Civil

Smokie says:

This isn’t even news. NO one should report on this. Big deal… a dike calls herself a he. Happens every day, all day. If IT were really serious, IT would get a sex change. IT is just a confused WOMAN.

@CIVIL
    “He looks like all the other men in Women’s basketball :shrugs:
    ___________________________________________________________________________

“My nigga…”
    Chit, they might as well let everything play in “Women’s Basketball.” Males, Females, “Shims,” Dogs, Cats…
    I don’t think anyone can tell the difference anymore.

ardentphotog says:

I’m a Zeta and we have a soror that really looks like she should have pledged Sigma.

Hey, how many people didn’t vote yesterday because they were at the store getting food and outfits for the Lil Wayne release watch party? Please tell the truth, we won’t be mad at you, we just want to educate ya on some realness for a second :wink: .

eastpointvet says:

im right with ya civil 90% of women ball players look like said example

StillASassyOne says:

And Sandra- it is fair how this situation is being handled, so HER azz can get hit with a dose of reality. This mudduck is first, originally, and ALWAYS will be a WOMAN and that’s exactly why the broad is forced to play on a WOMAN’S team.

attorneymom says:

If you were not born a female, you should not play female sports. Period. It is time to stop this foolishness for real.

brucebaner1 says:

This is completely unfair. Being born a man means that by default you are stronger than a woman even if you are the same size. This just doesn’t make any sense……..

LadyJustice says:

:blink: im confused

ELove says:

@civil :rofl:

Soooo WHEN did just Having BABIES (The Natural Way…) with a Male & Female and Males living as MALES (Gay or STR8) and Females living as FEMALES (Gay or STR8) become SUCH A DAMN BURDEN !!! :coffee:

ALL this MESS started with THE 1st Successful Test-Tube BABY :yes:

brucebaner1 says:

“He looks like all the other men in Women’s basketball ”

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!

chase says:

I could careless what this hermaphrodite does, she or should I say he can play b-ball to their hearts content….

laykeya says:

So future he wants to be refered to as a male but play women’s sports. What sense does that make? And I’m sorry but I thinking wanting to change your sex is a form of mental illness.

He can’t play for the mens’s team because no matter how much he feels like a man on the inside he is biologically a woman. Women do not perform at the same level as men physically. He may be a stand out as a female basketball player, but he would get smashed by the men. He’s not taking the hormones so its all to the good.

The one I have the problem with is the South African chick. I feel bad for her because she wants to be an athlete, but because of her biological makeup its unfair for her to compete with either sex. Her mixtures of testosterone and estrogen means the men would smash her, but she’s smashing the ladies. I really don’t think she should be allowed to compete, but I respect her choice to be a woman and her desire to choose either sex when she is actually both.

jay Bee says:

I just read this story this morning… Now to each it own but some ppl have this lifestyle a lil confuse.. If u love women like i do just live stop with this other mess..sheeesh!

In my thoughts, she is not transgender, if she still has her vagina

she is a woman whos attracted to woman and does not desire to be with a man

she talkn bout helpin other to live the lifestyle c’mon nah Ellen does it best i dont understand the hype

ySoSerious says:

I have a question: Which restroom does s/he use?

As for everything else, if it’s your body and you’re not hurting anyone else, you can do what you want to it.

But if you haven’t gone all the way to the other side with hormones, surgery, etc. don’t expect to be called or treated like anything other than the gender you were born with.

StillASassyOne says:

laykeya says:

“And I’m sorry but I thinking wanting to change your sex is a form of mental illness.”

_____________________________________________________________________

:cosign: It’s a cry for attention from someone who’s either mildly retarded or just stupid, dumb, simple & slow altogether…

Mamacita says:

This is pure foolishness…How did we get so lost?! Jesus please take the wheel!

SMH—–> :no:

CivilEngineer says:

I could see him being the school bully…

I bet he wore duckhead and ****ies to class…#noshade

@JAY BEE
    “If u love women like i do just live”
    __________________________________________________________________________

:yes: <<<<nodding in agreement and approval

CivilEngineer says:

He looks like all the other men in Women’s basketball
    *******************************************

Ya know :shrugs:

StillASassyOne says:

@Bird

I think she should be allowed to compete. She didn’t CHOOSE to change her sex, she was born that way. Not to mention, her situation is not all that unique. Every female also has some levels of testosterone in their body (which is why we grow hair under our arms and on upper lips and such.)

Some women just have higher levels of testosterone than others – (hence why some women have deeper voices, more “boyish” figures, and thicker mustaches and facial hair.)

The woman in S. Africa just happened to have more testosterone in her system than usual to the point where she ALMOST developed both sets of genitals. Teyanna Taylor is a NATURALLY hairy, deep voiced chick, who’s waist & hips resemble that body build of the average man…..but nobody’s questioning her gender?

She was BORN with the upped levels of testosterone in her system, but she is still more than 90% considered a woman. So is the athlete from S. Africa and thus, why she should be able to still compete with the women. (Well, in my opinion.)

laykeya says:

I knew this guy once(he’s missing now) he never had the sex change but he used to walk around saying his “puzzy’s itching.” And I would be like correction, your assh0le is itching and need to go wash it, nasty ass.

_________________________________________________________________________
    I think this one kinda flew right over your head, but it is very confusing.

candibfly says:

that’s my grad school :cheer: that’s all i have to say on that :coffee:

lakercrazy says:

@civil :rofl: and at this post :hurl: i don’t care this chit is not right at all :nono:

Str8Cpt says:

:dead: at Tink Tink…Hi-freakin-lairous…but correct me if I’m wrong…what makes her transgendered? I thought to be transgendered you have to have had the surgery? :shrug:

Got Dammit who effn cares I don’t want it! :coffee:

Hey candi. :waves:

I saw you earlier. Sounds like you still got the itis. Do I need to e-mail you some chicken soup? :hugs:

Jessie says:

DAMMMMNNNNNN! :lol:

candibfly says:

i thought u had to have surgery too to be considered transgender…otherwise she’s just a masculine chick…which would include all of women’s basketball right? :shrug:

lexdiamonz says:

CivilEngineer says:

He looks like all the other men in Women’s basketball

:kona:

umm yall wrong for that but she is a girl right so she should be on the girls team no?? i am confused let me re-read the post

candibfly says:

i’m beginning to feel better! hey yso :cheer: but yeah hit me off some of that chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side

lexdiamonz says:

okay she is a GIRL … somebody call the Brat to come get her cousin nick cannon better get a blood test he know brat tat tat the daddy

candibfly says:

she knew that the men’s basketball team wouldn’t give her the time of day so she stays on the women’s team.

Phrozen1der says:

@JayBee
    __________________________________________________________________________

This has always perplexed me what in the hell is a “bulldagger”?! it sounds like a weapon of a Power Ranger… :shrugs:

StillASassyOne

I feel you on that, but the South African chick has waaay more testosterone than Teyana (I think…lol). And I say chose, because she could have chosen to identify herself as a man if she wanted. Since the peen was missing maybe she was just raised as a girl. Who knows? The fact remains that she is stronger than the average woman because of her testosterone level. I just think its unfair to her competitors. Its like they are competing with a woman on legal steroids. I was trying to come up with a solution, like 2 gold medals for all her races. But that would be hurtful to her. Its just a difficult situation.

:shrugs:
    I caught a headache trying to understand this story. So she’s a she who wants to be considered a he but still has she parts???

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Some of them hoes in Women’s Basketball should be allowed to play on the football team so this shouldn’t even be a story.

I guess she wants to get publicity to get donations for the surgery.

Str8Cpt says:

@Yso…you know she stands when she pees :yes:

candibfly says:

i don’t understand why this is a story?

anyway another incident similar to this happened at gwu. a chick pledged zeta but wanted to identify as a man and she wanted them to call her by a male name etc. but i think they were trying to make her leave the sorority. i thought i remembered the story but as i’m typing i’m realizing i don’t remember what the outcome was. oh well i tried. :D

:lol: @ candi

I hated that song and dance soooooo much. But your order is on the way. Let me just get your e-mail from Man… :wink:

CHARBEE says:

StillASassyOne says:

Same for the chick-with-the-soon-to-be-a-d*ck listed in the article above.

_________________________________________________________________________

You wen thard on this, I totally agree>>>>>>>>>>

Choco says:

For real tho it aint no one’s business! Take that and cash IT!

buddapecan says:

“identifies as a man even though she has not had the sex reassignment surgery nor is she taking male hormones.”
    ——–
    Which means SHE has a cycle every month….no matter how close she cut her hair, change her name, she’s still a woman!! Even if her uterus and ovaries are removed…she’s STILL a woman! SMH people just be doing too much………

@PHROZEN
    “shes not transgender damnnnnnnnnn shes just GAY/DYKE/BUTCH/BULLDAGGER wateva ya wanna call it
    __________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________

Sanaa Lathan = Gay/Lesbian
    Alicia Keys = Dyke
    Queen Latifah = Butch
    Missy Elliot = Bulldagger

The term is applied according to how ugly the woman is.

:cosign: Sassy and :dead: at Civil lol

Bird I think she should compete because that isn’t her fault, she is a woman on the outside, was raised as a woman and who cares about some upped testosterone levels that are naturally elevated. I hate that her story ever came out, she needs to sue the chit out of those drs, the organization everyone who put her business out there and discussed her like she was no better than an animal… scratch that cause they treat racehorses better than they did her. That story still pisses me off

@Topic… this is dumb. She’s a woman with a shaved head and strapped down tits… not a man. And Kye can be a male or female name

@ Str8

Even without the surgery?! That is quite impressive. I wonder if she can write her name in the snow too?

Mamacita says:

“She obviously can have it both ways because she’s doing it. And nobody is not going to call her out on it because she’s gay and everybody is afraid of offending gays out of fear they will be labeled a “homophobe”.”

#This

“This has always perplexed me what in the hell is a “bulldagger”?! it sounds like a weapon of a Power Ranger…”

#This :rofl:

“I guess she wants to get publicity to get donations for the surgery”

AND #This :yes:

Choco says:

New Post Sandra for real!

:dead: @ Man

But when you’re right…It still feels wrong to me.

candibfly says:

we’ve all agreed she’s just a masculine azz chick right? what else y’all wanna talk about?! LOL :popcorn:

CHARBEE says:

:hugs: Civil cause i have a CYBER CRUSH :heart:

Choco says:

:yes: :cosign: Fuk talkn bout this chit who cares!

Franks Red Hot Sauce…… :yes:

ELove says:

So has ANYBODY seen that Basketball movie with Gabe Kaplan, Mike Warren and Bernard King called “Fast Break”… I think it came out in 1979 (LUV that movie…) :yes:

Sanaa Lathan = Gay/Lesbian
    Alicia Keys = Dyke
    Queen Latifah = Butch
    Missy Elliot = Bulldagger

The term is applied according to how ugly the woman is.

_________________________________________________________________________

Man, Sanaa is NOT a lesbian :coffee:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“This nappy headed hoe is a female.”-Don Imus

Phrozen1der says:

@Man :dead:

Phrozen1der says:

@Candi I do believe she ultimately turned her letters back in, it was a nasty situation.

lovezoe says:

I got a Zeta joke, but I won’t throw any shade today. God bless.

@ Man #67

Now I remember why it feels so wrong to agree with you. :coffee:

@ lovezoe

The has started shining here; I could use a little shade. :popcorn:

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @Man…how you gonna turn Sanaa into a lesbun

My dad calls our neighbor’s daughter a bulldagger…kills me everytime

:hug: @CHARBEE…hey!

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “Man, Sanaa is NOT a lesbian ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I guess that’s true. She just occasionally sleeps with other women and maintains relationships with them. Not sure what they call that these days.

ySoSerious says:

The sun has started shining here;

It’s hard to eat :popcorn: and type at the same time.

@ Man

The woman of your dreams. :coffee:

laykeya says:

@64 I like those lips, Who do they belong to?

@CIVIL
    “how you gonna turn Sanaa into a lesbun

My dad calls our neighbor’s daughter a bulldagger…kills me everytime”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I thought Sanaa had confirmed it. :shrugs: Ehhhh…. it should be any day now.

I remember you saying that about your neighbor. She open with hers huh?

soooo what’s (or who) is everyone getting into tonight? :coffee:

Danielle84 says:

I don’t see the problem :shrug:

@ Candi

Would love it to be you :)

CivilEngineer says:

@Man…she wears jerseys and matching b-ball shorts and drives a jeep 4×4 and has low cut hair…but other than that :no:

ELove says:

@Man… (Comment #74)
    It’s called A VERY HEALTHY SEXUAL-Appetite Life-STYLE and Dudes who are FORTUNATE ENOUGH to get with FEMALES LIKE THAT (Are TRULY BLESSED…) :coffee:

Man, Sanaa is NOT a lesbian
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Isnt she in a relationship with the female from Scary Movie???

@TINK TINK
    “Would love it to be you :) ” <<<directed at Candi
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Sir, I'll give you the oppurtunity to apologize for disrespecting my wife.

candibfly says:

tink tink is a man? i can’t see gravies.

@E LOVE
    “It’s called A VERY HEALTHY SEXUAL-Appetite Life-STYLE and Dudes who are FORTUNATE ENOUGH to get with FEMALES LIKE THAT (Are TRULY BLESSED…)”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I concur. :coffee:

candibfly says:

when did i get married? :coffee: such a gentleman defending my honor and sh1t :coffee:

@CIVIL
    “she wears jerseys and matching b-ball shorts and drives a jeep 4×4 and has low cut hair…but other than that :no:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:blink:

Missy Elliot lives in Baton Rouge?

OHoney says:

Candi I’m sittin ova here wondering the same thing. I must have missed the wedding in my absence…

candibfly says:

:rofl: OHoney. i’d have liked to have known too. coulda had a bachelorette party or something (with some skrippers).

OHoney says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @CIVIL
    ____________________________________________________________________________ Missy Elliot lives in Baton Rouge?
    ————————————————————————–
    The shyt that comes off those fingers of yours…..

ySoSerious says:

I know I didn’t get any e-vite.

#HurtandChit

@YSO
    “The woman of your dreams. :coffee:
    _________________________________________________________________________

Yes. :coffee:

OHoney says:

Candi is it too late to have one now??

YSO :kona:
    Where do you get this???

Choco says:

Ex proposed to me again :coffee:

Annnnnd Ace talked that **** up on me….

candibfly says:

i didn’t get any kind of 8 carat engagement ring so i think we need to hold off on that! :rofl: i am still accepting presents tho :D

jay Bee says:

for the record.. I love being feminine and in the life, i think its so sexy!!

I neva understood why females in the life despise the man but yet wants to portray the man.

@ OHoney

Google is the Debil. :yes:

OHoney says:

JayBee Man loves you for this comment

@ candi

Where are you registered?

#ABishKindaBrokeRightNow

Phrozen1der says:

@loveZoe #Behave! :nono: :rofl:

Issa says:

Who cares? 90% of the women that play BB look like men. The only difference btwn her and them is the fact that she actually calls herself a man. If the media didn’t blow stuff like this out of proportional, it wouldn’t even be a big deal. It was the same thing with the ‘pregnant man’ fiasco. It was not a pregnant man; it was a woman who started taking hormone pills to grow facial hair and to look more masculine but still had all her female parts. That was a huge mess.

candibfly says:

i never understood that either @jay bee. i guess i don’t have to understand it but always wondered the fascination of acting male. but i guess how we act as men and women is socially constructed anyway. :shrugs:

I love being feminine and in the life
    For some reason that chit sounded sexy to me!

@JAY BEE
    “for the record.. I love being feminine and in the life, i think its so sexy!!

Im strictly into women and do not despise men, but i choose to love and be intimate wit a woman.”
    _________________________________________________________________________

It is a very beautiful and natural way for you to express your love. We all fully support you.

Please go on. Tell us of your “first time.”

Stop playing Choco. We ALL know the reason. :wink:

I love being feminine and in the life
    For some reason that chit sounded sexy to me!
    ————————————————————————
    Choco bi-curious maybe…

Phrozen1der says:

I don’t know why but “Bulldagger” #Slays me everytime I hear it :rofl: I feel like some big brolic broad rides a horse with a magical sword!

candibfly says:

@yso nowhere! i ain’t go e-proposed to or none of that! *cue lil wayne song “single” while i dirty whine in my 48 inch stilletos and zebra skin catsuit*

Phrozen1der says:

Please go on. Tell us of your “first time.”

__________________________________________________________________________

@Man :rofl: #THIS!

kingstonn says:

What the hail are y’all in here talking about?
    :think:

Choco bi-curious maybe…
    Not curious been there done that I’m into my va jay jay :lol:

Naw but anyone who is confident within themselves is sexy to me @ YSO :wink:

48inches? I thought I was a bad mamma jamma but u…..girl you got it
    :bow:

@ Man

How about you tell us about YOUR first dip into the gay pool?

**sits Indian style**

:popcorn:

Choco says:

How about you tell us about YOUR first dip into the gay pool?
    :rofl: Girl Y did I want to call him HOMO :lol:

@CANDI
    “nowhere! i ain’t go e-proposed to or none of that! *cue lil wayne song “single” while i dirty whine in my 48 inch stilletos and zebra skin catsuit*
    __________________________________________________________________________

Weez may-reed now! You can’t be doin all that!
    I got a lil sumpthin sumpthin for you. I already discussed with “Mr. J” and got his approval.
    :yes:

ELove says:

@candi JUST 8 carats ?!!? I GUESS that Rush card (Has it’s LIMITS…)

My Boos @MissHarlem & @ySoSerious BOTH have 12.5 carats symbolizing OUR Boo-Ship (And it was Quite Necessary…) I COULDN’T have outside MALICIOUS Envious-NESS & Jealous-NESS trying to ruin OUR Special UNION :coffee:

OHoney says:

Hmmm is that why it smells like as$ in here? :think:

candibfly says:

lol @elove. i’m not extravagent. 8 carats is enough for me (humble).

Ace says:

OK i’m back from lunch *thanks choco for pointing to the party*

ok got a few questions…#i’mnieveaboutthings

Transgendered. Is that:

A- a human born with BOTH functioning “parts” (She-Male)
    B- a human born with One set and WANTS to be the other set
    C- A human born with one set and has SUGICALLTY OBTAINED the Other set

can someone answer this for me …i get this all mixed up..nice i get this answer I’ll post my true comment…

Phrozen1der says:

@Yso :shotsfired:

:dead: 1:00:00PM EST!

@YSO SERIOUS
    “How about you tell us about YOUR first dip into the gay pool?

**sits Indian style**
    :popcorn:
    ________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

Ohhhhh.. you mean the time I was with a “lesbian?” Didn’t know I had mentioned that on here. Well, this chick really was a lesbian. Had a girl and er’thang but we was cool. We fugged a few times cause I think she was just plain horny.

Never got a threesome outta that hoe tho. :mad: Ol stingy azz.

candibfly says:

what do u have for me? :coffee:

i feel like lisa in coming to america when darryl and mr. mcdowell planned the engagement and she ain’t have no say in it.

kingstonn says:

candi, i can quote that movie word for word. it’s a talent of mine. :)

jay Bee says:

AHAHAHA yall cArazy #PAUSE

ySoSerious says:

The rock on my finger is like a tumor; can’t fit even fit my hand in my new purse. :yes:

:dead: @ OHoney

lovezoe says:

@Phrozen, the jokes right themselves about Zetas amongst the D9, so I will be good. lol

candibfly says:

@kingstonn me too. i have it on dvd. its one of my favs. laugh at it everytime like its the first time i’m seeing it!

Choco says:

Hmmm is that why it smells like as$ in here?
    :rofl: Girl have we corrupted you – I would’ve never thunk it DAMN so proud of you MA so very PROUD! :lol:

@JAY BEE
    “AHAHAHA yall cArazy #PAUSE”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah… we be clowning.
    **still hope you tell of your first time…**

:shotsfired: @ Ace Jinxing azz

@ candi

Sounds like the only thing Man has for you is more bullchit and a potential case of crotch rot. :coffee:

#Don’tBelieveTheHype

BklynJa says:

@Ace a transgender person is someone who identifies with the opposite sex has nothing to do with a persons sexuality, i.e. a woman who feels that they are a man trapped in a womans body and vice versa……

Thetruth32 says:

kingstonn says:

candi, i can quote that movie word for word. it’s a talent of mine.

——-
    I do too… love that movie

Tink Tink says:

Didn’t know there was a marriage, so imma slowly back away cause I don’t want no trouble :kona:

ySoSerious says:

Unless a real life version of Man’s Gravi is being FedEx’d to candi @ this moment, I stand by my comment #136. :coffee:

WHAT YALL TALKN BOUT IN HERE :popcorn: I BEEN WRKN ALL DAM MORNING :mad:

@YSO
    “Sounds like the only thing Man has for you is more bullchit and a potential case of crotch rot.

#Don’tBelieveTheHype”
    ________________________________________________________________________

You are like the dude from “Blind Side” when it comes c0ckblocking. Ain’t lettin CHIT THROUGH.

Just a regular ol “puzzy goaltender” and chit.

MissHarlem says:

@ ELOVE correction I have a 13 carat boo remember you wanted to propose to me first :yes: and yes YSO I damn sure cant fit my hand in my purse its a problem I love to have

Choco says:

teeeheeee :lol: The Invisible Man told you Man lemme see it come on lemmeee see it :lol:

@ Tink Tink

Man ain’t NOBODY to worry about. :rolleyes: If candi is willing, I say go for it. :thumbsup:

babygirlt34 says:

@ Man
    Sanaa Lathan = Gay/Lesbian
    Alicia Keys = Dyke
    Queen Latifah = Butch
    Missy Elliot = Bulldagger

The term is applied according to how ugly the woman is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Alright say that then! LMAO

————————————————-

i didn’t know either! :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Just a regular ol “puzzy goaltender” and chit
    :dead: YSO be on point :yes:

Thetruth32 says:

man change his Gravi for you Candi…so what’s next???

@Tink
    I never received that peen shot dude where the beef????

candibfly says:

i can’t see gravies. and i think this is a whole to do about nothing :coffee:

@TINK TINK
    “Didn’t know there was a marriage, so imma slowly back away cause I don’t want no trouble ”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I STILL don’t see the words “apologize” or “I’m sorry” or synonyms there of. BUT, Ima let it slide this time.

**puts away Desert Eagle with the scope**

candibfly says:

:dead: @ where’s the beef.

CivilEngineer says:

Hey TT!

Choco says:

i can’t see gravies. and i think this is a whole to do about
    It wouldn’t even matter cuz Man’s won’t ever show his face Y is beyond me

Phrozen1der says:

@LoveZoe-I’m a member so I know..But I’m keeping the “gloves on” LOL!

I’ve decided that iCANOOT do @Yso today she is just plain ole out of order :rofl:

Phrozen1der says:

iCANNOT*

Thank you kindly Miss H.

Candi’s a big girl. If she wanted his virtual c0ck bad enough it wouldn’t be chit I could say. He just blaming her reluctance to be another notch on his bedpost on me. :yes:

Tink Tink says:

:shrug: you didn’t get it???

Ace says:

i’m sorry am i intertuppting something i don’t know whats going on…

did Man and Candi get married..? or is he just proposing …i need to know this before i call up Maliah.

lakercrazy says:

so i see nothing is goin on in here **chunks up the deuces**

Thetruth32 says:

Hey Civil, I miss you on FB.:( Guess i have to join twitter to talk to you…. So how you been?

candibfly says:

are we still talking about this? :coffee:

@Tink
    hell no had I – I would’ve responded now ummm lemmmee see it, come on show me the MONEY!

laker don’t leave :crying:

candibfly says:

@choco please report ur findings to the group once said money shot is received :rofl:

Choco says:

Man gets off on anonymity fuk spelling you know what I mean

candibfly says:

:dead: @ where’s the beef.
    _________________________________________________________________________
    give me that email and I gotchu

@Candi
    You know I will remember Ace I mean ARM :lol: PRETTY MEMBER :lol: FUK I’m horny again

Tink Tink says:

Choco Imma need ur address again b/c it was sent back, cause Im not looking for it…

@ candi

Nope. Not if you don’t want to. :coffee:

@ Man

Quit making my little e-sister feel worse than she already does. :mad:

CivilEngineer says:

@TT…you should! I’m doing fine…preparing for more tests. How are you?

@Tink
    tiffany.ocasio @ nasdaqomx.com for real son send it this time stop joshing me :wink:

candibfly says:

i was left out of that loop choco :( but from what i gather dude was packin like mc hammer in the pumps and a bump video :rofl:

Ace says:

i am sitting right here…..

Tink Tink says:

:rules: sorry cant send it again, according to MEAN, laws have been passed that all “beef” shots must go through him first, and like ACE, I am a lil uncomfortable doing that, and I kinda like you guys too much to be :ban:

candibfly says:

i was just kidding. virtual peen doesn’t do anything for me.

Ace says:

i am sitting right here…..

———————————-

lakercrazy says:

**walks in with :blunt: in hand*** okie im back still bored lets get this :party: started i still gots 3hrs to go :wail:

Choco says:

i am sitting right here…..

It’s all good TINK I ain’t trippn boo! ACE GOT HEART :lol:

Choco says:

virtual peen doesn’t do anything for me.
    Don’t you mean VISUAL :lol:

Tink Tink says:

***Wishing my boss would carry his ass home so I could skip on out this mufvcka a lil early***

candibfly says:

pass it to the left laker! *twirls around in my legalize mary j baby tee*

@ Ace

You’re nothing but a piece of meat to us now. So stop talking and let Ace Jr. out for our amusement post haste.

@ACE

SMH… Did you get any azz shots to pass around to the homies dawg?

@ Ace

——————————-

:dead: bury me in my houston rockets jersey dress, air force ones, and corn row just the front of my hair and let the back hang lose in shirley temple curls!

Choco says:

Ace is ARM now or Pretty Member – mumbling to self – pretty dik nicca :lol: For real yall his chit is pretty

lakercrazy says:

@candi puff puff pass bish….
    @ace so u snd out peen pics?? and din’t get no azz shots??

Choco says:

Ace don’t need azz shots that nicca can get azz he just got a pretty dik and proud of it :lol:

lakercrazy says:

@choco purrty i seen purty d!ck befo

candibfly says:

laker i was kidding! i don’t know how to toke it :oops:

Thetruth32 says:

CivilEngineer says:

@TT…you should! I’m doing fine…preparing for more tests. How are you?

————————-
    I will think about it. Well good luck on your tests. I’m doing good and i’m ready for part 2 of my day wkend..

@LAKER
    “so u snd out peen pics?? and din’t get no azz shots??”
    _______________________________________________________________________

That’s what I want to know! I mean, they passin his pic around like “X” at a T.I./Tiny party and he ain’t get NATHAN!

I thought I taught that nigga better than that.

Choco says:

purrty i seen purty d!ck befo
    IDK MA that chit was almost perfect I was DAMNNNNN SON :lol: Perfect head color girth chiiit ME LIKE :thumbsup:

Choco says:

Bish every damn post you have me cracking up :rofl:

ELove says:

@lakercrazy
    Ohhhh we talking about Puff, Puff, Pass ?!!? BRB Shortly :wink:

Choco says:

they passin his pic around like “X”
    Only one other on this blog has seen his peen I’m just lettn mofo’s know the deal!

StillASassyOne says:

Hey!

I wanna see! *pouts*

Ain’t nothing sexier than a man with a pretty penis! Hell- in some cases, it can even make up for a less than stellar face!

@Choco

Is it pink at the top, with the slow fade to mauve or is it just straight even tone?

jay Bee says:

@ Man yrs ago potna………….. #grownfolks

Ima 70′s baby

==================================================

:rofl: …but waiting for the answer :popcorn:

@choco I WANA SEE TOO :wail: AINT NOTHING LIKE A PURRTY D!CK TO SUCK DOWN

@JAY BEE
    “yrs ago potna………….. #grownfolks

Ima 70’s baby”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

So I take it you still remeber and it’s still just as sweet now as then. Right?

Team 70′s
    Team Mature and Experienced

Choco says:

Girl pink at the top nice fade into copper brown HEAD perfect :kiss: THICKUMZ YUMMMMMM! :lol:

:cosign: 70′s Baby ALL DAY!

PURRTY D!CK TO SUCK DOWN
    I won’t even lie when I saw that chit I was like LOLLIPOP :lol:

@YSO
    “Only people that don’t get azz in real life need to shop for azz shots on a daily basis. :coffee:
    ________________________________________________________________________

OR
    …they could just like lookin at lady azz.

lakercrazy says:

@ELOVE IM ORIGINALY FROM CALI SO I GOT STARTED ON THAT GOOD CHIT :lol: CALI HAS THE BEST PUZAZAY AND THE BEST CUSH :grin:
    @MAN I WANT BOTH THE D!CK SHOT AND THE AZZ SHOT I CAN ALOS ADMIRE A PURRTY FEMALE
    @CANDID WHAAAAAAT FO REAL WELL COME TO ME MY CHILD I WILL SHOW U **evil laugh***

His_Mommy623 says:

hmmm.. who passing out cawk pics?

#madnosey

@ Choco

I’m here for y’alls entertainment. And cause I don’t want to do anything approaching useful or necessary or any of that other chit. :no:

BEST PUZAZAY
    :nono: Sorry boo can’t give you that one cuz I don’t live in CALI!

@LAKER CRAZY
    “I CAN ALOS ADMIRE A PURRTY FEMALE”
    __________________________________________________________________________

:kiss:
    How beautiful and natural of you!

ELove says:

OK I’m BACK !!!!!

@lakercrazy :thumbsup: :yes:

@ Man

I think I like my theory better. :coffee:

lakercrazy says:

@CHOCO SHUT UP U HORNY BEAST WE KNOW UR **** IS HOT!! BUT MINE IS HOTTER :lol: I KID I KID

@YSO
    “I think I like my theory better. :coffee:
    ___________________________________________________________________________

As long as you acknowlege that it is just a “theory.” :coffee:

@Laker
    My puzzy ain’t HOT its WET :coffee: :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

Lakey wakey<3 :hug:

im gna have 2 disagree on that cali having tha best puzzay statement..but the kush? aaaooowww :blunt: Still lubz u tho lol

@ELOVE WELL I SEE U GOT THE CUSH MAYBE ONE DAY U GET THE PUSS

@ His

At Choco’s request, Ace was. I think Tink Tink was too. I don’t know about now though. :shrugs:

His_Mommy623 says:

oh hello there ELove :hug: got the lips on display…ok, I see u

lakercrazy says:

@choco u cougar u im :dead: and gone with ur horny azz

ELove says:

@lakercrazy :rofl:

lakercrazy says:

@his well honey wen in doubt try it out :lick: and then u will find out :grin:

my virgin eyes! :ashamed:

ELove says:

@His
    Heeyyyy SEXXY :hug:

ySoSerious says:

Okay y’all nasty mofos, it’s starting to smell like more than azz in here now…

(busting out the Oust air sanitizer)

Tink Tink would rather send it to MEAN that’s what I got from it -

Lures TINK TINK back in :lol:

@Laker :kiss: bring me them titts- that’s what my x called me last nite instead of Tiff he said okay TITTS :rofl:

Choco says:

his well honey wen in doubt try it out and then u will find out
    :rofl: and @ YSO my puzzy don’t smell like ass :rofl:

Choco says:

At Choco’s request, Ace was.
    :nono: He offered and so did Tink :lol: them some nasty devils

ySoSerious says:

(starts opening bottles of Gain)

Nasty. Just nasty. :no:

lakercrazy says:

@candid watever u lier :rofl: what virgin eyes i know u been poked in the eye once or twice well i have :ashamed: maybe ur virgin eyebrows??? :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Laker, I have had Cali puzzay and her lil rican ass was iight lmao

How u doing @Elove? *bats lashes*

:rofl: @Yso, i swear im not messing with u today! did u whip out the oust heffa?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:kiss: bring me them titts”-Choco
    __________________________________________________________________________

:popcorn:
    **sitting Indian Style**

@CHOCO MEN CAN’T TALK OR THINK RIGHT WHEN THE OTHER HEAD IS IN CHARGE :lol:

Choco says:

what virgin eyes i know u been poked in the eye once or twice well i have

MEN CAN’T TALK OR THINK RIGHT WHEN THE OTHER HEAD IS IN CHARGE
    I know poor lil dummies :lol:

@ Choco

Why these ninjas just throwing peen pics at you left and right? Never mind. I don’t really want to know the answer. :rofl:

lakercrazy says:

@HIS WELL HOT DAM U GOT THE WRONG ONE GET U A LIL MEXICAN WE NICE AND JUICY :yes: AND WE COOK AFTER WE GET OURS

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“I have had Cali puzzay and her lil rican ass was iight lmao”-His
    ________________________________________________________________________

:popcorn: :popcorn:
    **still sitting indian style**

OHoney says:

I go to lunch and come back and you peeps are cuttin up!!

lakercrazy says:

@YSO NO NEED FOR THE GAIN BROUGHT THE BOTTLE OF FABULOSO :lol: AND WHO AZZ STANK UP IN HERE??

:yes: you do :lol:

:rofl: at Laker and we cook afterwards

@KINGSTON HEY SWEETIE :hug:

@ His

I did indeed but I’m gone need some industrial strength disinfectant spray up in this bish. I’m scared to touch anything other than my own keyboard.

Choco says:

AND WHO AZZ STANK UP IN HERE??
    Bish you got laid last nite of this morning you azz is on a roll :lol:

or this morning

kingstonn says:

Heyyy Laker! :hug:
    My Mom goes to Sams and buys that Fabuloso by the cartload, smh. :lol:

Tink Tink says:

Choco, you good at bringing folks outta lurking….

His_Mommy623 says:

Hey Ohoney! :waves:

Lmaoo @Man

on a sidenote, I hope all ya’ll voted cause we about to be in some chit and im moving 2 canada :rofl: pls continue with ur nasty talk now..

lakercrazy says:

@choco we do aint nothing like a hot wet puzazay and a hot meal afterwards :grin: full service :lol:

:dead: @ laker and her FABULOSO

Don’t forget the Suavitel too. We gone need it, girl. :lol:

candibfly says:

u shole eatin a lot of popcorn :coffee:

@CHOCO THE BEW TRIED BUT UMMM I GOT SOME NEW TOY SO IMA WORK IT TONIGHT :grin:

candibfly says:

laker let me have this! LOL *adjusts halo and straightens wings*

Choco says:

Choco, you good at bringing folks outta lurking….
    Tinnkkkk come hither :kiss: now you sure you dont wanna show momma where it hurts :lol:

@Laker MY BISH!

Haaaaay His!!!

THE BEW TRIED BUT UMMM I GOT SOME NEW TOY SO IMA WORK IT TONIGHT
    :lol: CHHHITTT I was late this morning cuz a nicca tried to run a marathon in my azz bish did you see my email back to you!

Tink Tink says:

WELL HOT DAM U GOT THE WRONG ONE GET U A LIL MEXICAN WE NICE AND JUICY AND WE COOK AFTER WE GET OURS
    _________________________________________________________________________
    OOOOWWWWEEE, good sex, likes women, and love to cook….now that sounds like the perfect women…wait, do you guys like to argue, fight, and key cars and other lil petty sh!t like that???

lakercrazy says:

@kingston my momma got me hook on the purple one my whole dam house smell like that dam FABULOSO every dam room :rofl:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Yso, i was literally about to tell laker not to forget the suavitel :rofl: but u were racist first, so im good lmaoo

Oh chit please don’t make me press the DESTROY ALL THINGS BUTTON :lol:

OHoney says:

My days on this wonderful site are numbered. I had an interview with another dept. today and I heard they actually work :wail:
    I’mma miss most of ya’ll!!

Ace says:

Choco says:

At Choco’s request, Ace was.
    :nono: He offered and so did Tink :lol: them some nasty devils
    ————————————————————————
    ok i’m back what i miss…i see my named mention will go back and read in a few…

If i’m not mistakin …it is Lakers fault…i believe she was the one that told us it was the men turn to “make something happen” to kill a post on a dead day in SR.(think it was last friday). I was just in a good mood that day for some odd reason…which resulting in Choco and One other to have a rewarding afternoon

So i’m blaming Laker and My complete and udder boredomness of that day…it happens…i’m open…and have just gotten way too comfortable with the fam… lol…hopfeully my philanthropism will promote some returns..if not i’m good…also breast shots are more prefered to “azz” shots.

acewildnc @ gmail . com

His_Mommy623 says:

nooooooooooooooooooooooo OHonayyy! *kicks chit and sobs* u must’nt go… its those damn republicans aint it? lmao

lakercrazy says:

@tink no none of that we are perfect in every way :grin:

disclamer ***fuk with us and we will cut u twice just to let u know we fo real**

His_Mommy623 says:

Ace, darling…FIX YO LIFE! :lol:

kingstonn says:

Before you go Ohoney, Click my link again! :grin:

Ace says:

(correction) aceswildnc @ gmail . com

*Falls outta my chair crying and grabbing His breast* :wail:
    Oh sorry….
    Kingstonn I WILL NOT MA”AM!!!

@ His

Who me? (looks around for one of candi’s stray halos)

@ OHoney

Even if you don’t miss me (we both know you will :wink: ) we will mis you. :hugs:

candibfly says:

OHoney tell them that u don’t have time to be doin all that work and u have more important things (like chillin on SR). i’m sure they will be ok with that :D

lakercrazy says:

@yso **in my original mexican voice** SI SENORA FABULOSO AND SUAVITEL IN MANO DID U WANT ME TO BRING THE FOCA SOAP TOO???
    @ACE WHAT LIL OL ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND IF I DID WHY THE FUK I DIN’T GET THE DAM PIC :waiting:

Whispers Hey Ace show me another angle of Mr Bojangle :rofl:

OHoney says:

Yso you are one that I will miss…those dayum gravi’s
    CandiB I started to mention it on my resume
    *Very skilled in chatting on social blogs*
    I decided not to

His_Mommy623 says:

@Ohoney…how can i live if ur not around 2 fondle? can u answer that? hmph!
    and pls dnt click kingstonns link, she dont care about any of us

:dead: @ OHoney

That’s the same way I feel about kingstonn’s links. I really am gonna miss you. :(

kingstonn says:

LMAO, what? You guys know I love y’all.. Just trying to lighten up everyones day with the art of dance. :grin:

I’m leaving after December as well. I start my clinical rotations! :danban:

:rofl: @ laker

Why did I totally hear that in a gen-u-wine Mexican voice?! I’ve never heard of FOCA but bring that chit too. :rofl:

***POURING FABULOSO ALL OVER THIS DAM POST** COCHINOS

jay Bee says:

@Man yessir! solid

lakercrazy says:

@YSO ITS A DETERGENT WEN U GO WASHING LOOK AT ALL THE HISPANICS WASH THEY CLOTHES AND U WILL SEE THEY HAVE A BLUE BAG WITH A SEAL ON IT OF DETERGEN ITS CHEAP SMELLS SOO DAM GOOD

OHoney says:

His I’m sure when registration opens up someone will drift in and take over that position. They may just be willing and you can stay outta jail from drive-by fondles.

kingstonn says:

damn, laker.. i know what everything is you’re talking about. don’t forget the ariel with the seal on it! :lol:

MissHarlem says:

OHONEYYYYYYYYY :wail: nooooo them damn republicans I blame Sarah Palin I really do

FIANCE :kiss:

LAKER that fabuloso brought me out of lurking I use that chit every week faithfully

lakercrazy says:

@KINGSTON AWW I KNEW SOMEBODY WOULD UNDERSTAND ME :hug: WE COME FROM THE SAME SIDE OF THE TRACK NOTHING BUT FABULOSO AND FOCA :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

@FIANCE! hola baby :hug:

@Ohoney, its not fun if the bish isnt resistant :rofl: did u file charges yet? lol

lakercrazy says:

@harlem aint it the chit??? the purple one rocks :champ: if it came in a soap bar i swear all the mex would smell like that chit too :ashamed:
    going to lunch yall don’t start nun without me :grin:

@OHONEY AND KINGSTON

Yall should put up some “nice” gravis of yall self before you go! You know, so a nigga can “remember” yall and chit!

OHoney says:

@Miss I don’t know who to blame it on but I know what, I’d rather move up than out. I be sittin on here with ya’ll all day, they coulda showed me to the door, instead they found somewhere within the company. I ain’t mad :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

OHONEY I already told you who to blame its Sarah Palin for moving out of the dept but its Obama that kept your job :yes:
    I aint mad at the promotion trust that :yahoo:

kingstonn says:

CivilEngineer says:

He looks like all the other men in Women’s basketball
    —————————————————-
    :rofl: Why did I just see this?

@JAY BEE
    “yessir! solid”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

So I guess you won’t describe it tho. :(
    You COULD be inspiring some poor “confused” young lady to go with her heart and come out the closet!

Tink Tink says:

choco email me @ juggurnaut1985@ ymail .com cause i aint doing something rite…

New post is up RHOA

HIS yes, I did, twice.
    You didn’t get your papers in the mail yet?

Choco says:

@Tink I just emailed you – let me know if you got it

sorry, spelled it wrong…. juggernaut1985

Choco says:

@Tink k bout to email you at ymail rite

Ace says:

we kill this post yet…

where the party move too….

@ACE
    We are now in the RHOA post but I like this one too :wink:

jay Bee says:

@man cut it out… im sure theres enough inspiration for closet folk! ill save it for another post #haha

jay Bee says:

I don’t get that part either. I was just talking to a friend about that. These chicks copy the thug male dress code right down to the pants sagging off their azz. Poor confused children. :no: