Celeb Style: Rihanna wearing Louis Stewart backpack

Singer Rihanna was spotted arriving at the Wembley Studio’s in London this morning for her duet on the ‘X-Factor’ final. RiRi showed off her new custom pink Louis Stewart backpack!

Even though she wore a ball cap, we can see that she got rid of that horrid red lacefront wig that she wore for months to promote her album, LOUD. Her hair (or at least her bangs) is now black. We can’t wait to see RiRi’s new hairstyle!

By the way, if you follow Rihanna on Twitter.com, then you know that her BFF Melissa is back in her life! RiRi Twitpic’d a cell picture of her “hoes” – which included Melissa – chilling on a private jet on their way to London last night.

That’s Melissa down in front, and Rihanna is 2nd from left.

As you know, Melissa was missing in action for a great many months while Rihanna wasted her time dating baseball star — and serial cheater — Matt Kemp.

An insider whispered in my ear that Kemp and Melissa didn’t get along with each other, which explains her disappearance from Rihanna’s side. But now that he’s gone, Melissa is back where she belongs!

Photos: Splash News Online and Twitter.com

48 Responses to “Celeb Style: Rihanna wearing Louis Stewart backpack”

Virtuous says:

Sandra Rose please admit you want to much on riri’s ****….Heck if I was a lesbo I would too….. “Confession is good for the soul”

Goodbye to the red hair :yahoo: The bags are are gorgeous shade of pink!

Toni says:

Wow! She played her best friend out for some c*ck? Not good

WalkingKontradiction says:

At least the friend didn’t let it ruin a good friendship…sometimes people get on that other ish for their significant others and at the end of the day she can’t do for her what he can….lol….well depending on if you believe what Sandra says she may be doing it better….either way, glad they are kicking it again

spongebobfan says:

wait they broke up??

Daisy says:

She looks cute and casual. Seems like she doesn’t have on much make up either :coffee:

MissGauzzz says:

Matt Kemp was just a place holder for CBreezy… Please… watch what I say! :coffee: Isn’t their mandatory “stay away from each other and can’t be within a certain amount of feet from each other” about to fade away soon???

So glad she ditched that horrid red hair. She’s so much more interesting and prettier with her natural color and some highlights.

Daisy says:

Sorry guys she didn’t get rid of the red hair that is her movie hair only but I like the red hair :yes:

robin says:

hmm a post on rihanna, has she been forgiven for her little rant. Anywho she looks fabulous

ChaCha says:

For some reason I think its still red..just a wig..I dont see her ggoing back to her short style after the dramatics of the red

VAALLDAY says:

To ditch your bestie for a guy though :think:

Zephyr1979 says:

I hope that RiRi would take some time out for herself and not jump right back in the saddle with another dude.

His_Mommy623 says:

Okayyy @Brown *zsnaps* u betta werk! love the default bew!

*holds hands to chest in a “modest” gesture*

SASHAY SHAWNTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwall says:

good morning folks. see sandra was on a posting frenzy on sat.

everyone have a good weekend? i got my holiday party ALL the way on :party:

Kwall did you have any food left

Ace says:

Morning Fam!..

Got Tons of ballots over the weekend i gotta tally…

hopefully I’ll have them all by noon.

yvonne79 says:

****throws Cracker Jacks in the air*****

Hey y’all :yahoo:

His_Mommy623 says:

I’m jealous of Kwall… I have been looking for a new pad since last week… I hate moving..I rly do :wail:

Hey Ace *punches fist in palm* I better be winning some chit!

His_Mommy623 says:

Yvonne, hey sugahfoot :hug: how was yo weekend??

His it’s gonne be a sad day on SR if I don’t win nothin!

His_Mommy623 says:

oh Browntown, ur a shoe in! I just know’d it *grabs ur bewb*

Good morning one and all!!!

MOANIN WHYVONNE
    MOANIN THE-RAPIST

His_Mommy623 says:

*bats lashes* @Therapist (lmao @Brown) how u be handsome??

yvonne79 says:

@His_Mommy623: Hey luv! :kiss: My weekend was great!!
    @BROWNSUGAPOET: Morning!
    @therapist1911: Hey you sexy than you (pinches booty)…..

It’s ….a….beau-tiful day in the neigh-bor-hood…..

I know what that singin means!

kwall says:

@Brown There were leftovers and me and my two baby girls sat around yesterday and watched football and feasted on leftovers all day. My mom and sister came back yesterday too to help eat up some shat. So nothing left now. Lol.

Don’t me jealous of me @His…I had to cook and clean like a slave before the party and then RE-CLEAN yesterday. How a few folks at your crib can generate so much mess is beyond me…

yvonne79 says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:
    I know what that singin means!
    December 13, 2010 at 9:04 am
    **************************
    :whistle:

His_Mommy623 says:

smh@Yvonnes back getting blown out this weekend! ya lil nasty! :lol:

Morning to some of my favorite e-ladies

Brown…i love the moaning
    Yvonne…that pinch just perked me up
    HIs…i’m a sucker for a lady batting her eyes

God give me strength so I don’t knock my 17 year old niece out…..her mouth is foul all over FB. I swear to GAWWWD she act like she don’t have home training. Talking bout she spitting bars…she gonna be spitting blood.

*if it’s lyrics I told her to put it on paper*

AM I wrong???

His_Mommy623 says:

@Therapist,

No the heyul u are not! Thats ur niece…beat the lady back into her :yes: I will support u *bats lashes even harder* :lol:

The-Rapist
    It’s amazing what the taste of blood in a teenager’s mouth can do for them.

One of my niece’s has tasted blood thanks to me and she will always remember that! Ahhhh good times!

Yeah I’m bout to make a 4 hour trip to open up a can of whoop azz. She says I’m always overprotective. I told her good that’s my job…if she feel that way I’m doing something right!!!

THanks His & BRown

LOL but if she get a deal I want my cut…..am I wrong? lol

The-Rapist I myself prefer the open handed slap in the mouth approach! You cover more of the face with an open hand than the back handed approach.

Gotcha Brown! Open hand to maximize the slap!!! I love it

yvonne79 says:

@therapist1911: These young folks (adults too) and their facebook pages! When will they learn all the cursing and flipping out on folks makes them look anything but intelligent? Regarding your niece, I would talk to her and let her know how you feel about some of the things she posts on her facebook. Sometimes you have to break things down to the simplest form so they can understand……

His_Mommy623 says:

Brown is a mess :lol: ….although shes definitely correct about the open hand thing.. my son gets nervous when I move my hands too much during a lecture…he has been spanked upon the face and he dnt wanna go there again hmph!

The-Rapist
    my action was only because my niece got smart with me so if she doesn’t talk crazy to you then you may wanna try a different approach.

:rofl: @ His
    His: Pay attn to me when I’m talkin to you

Son: I’m tryin to but you keep movin your hands, why you gotta move your hands so much!

LOL thanks ladies. I’ve pretty much been her father figure but as she gets older and I’m in another state it becomes more difficult.

She is an honor student, graduating in June but her language and e-vocabulary leaves alot to be desired. I’m tired of talking to her. I need another method….i’m bout to cut her off financially but I’m worried that would lead to soemthing else….

*sigh* I don’t want kids I tell ya

LOL @ Brown…that sound like a convo between my sister and nephew lol

His_Mommy623 says:

:rofl: Brown u hit that nail on the head!

@ HIS
    He prolly get the shakes when he start seein your hands movin and you’re within 2 feet from him