Celeb Style: Beyonce and Amber Rose

Fading singer Beyonce, 29, and struggling professional beard, Amber Rose, 27, were spotted over the weekend bundled up against the brutal arctic temperatures in New York City and Baltimore respectively. Beyonce wore bright red lip gloss and looked startled as the flash bulbs popped around her. Amber wore a large Yukon trapper fur hat and an oversized Chanel quilted bag.

Amber is having trouble finding a rapid replacement for Kanye West, who unwittingly fell for her charms and bright lights 2 years ago. Those lights have faded for Amber now, and even the most jaded attention whore celeb (read: Amar’e Stoudemire) doesn’t want to be associated with a known bisexual stripper-turned-beard.

On the other hand, it’s been awhile since the paparazzi even cared about Bey, who got lost in the shuffle when Nicki Minaj, 28, and Rihanna, 22, rocketed to the top of the pack late last year with the release of their platinum albums. Even in polar beer weather, both Bey and Amber still know how to get attention. Will Beyonce ever regain her throne?

Photos: Splash News Online

48 Responses to “Celeb Style: Beyonce and Amber Rose”

ardentphotog says:

DOn’t they pull these out every year? I swear Amber was wearing one last yeas, as was Beyonce’…

Carrington says:

Am I the only one over Amber Rose?

Phrozen1der says:

Don’t you hate that darn winter *slaps knee* makes people bundle up every year! :lol:

ardentphotog says:

Amber Rose looks like she need a water pill for those big legs #diuretic

Dawn says:

That hat looks like Ciara’s dog, Tyson… it also kinda looks like the wig Eddie Long wore to court…

MzDimplez1123 says:

:rofl: @ Phrozen

Alex says:

Fading singer???? Oh please. :rolleyes: I’m sure that $87 million she made last year won’t be fading anytime soon. :coffee:

And I’m sure Bey wasn’t checking for the paparazzi either.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

THIS WHOLE WRITE UP IS PURE COMEDY! ONLY ON SANDRA ROSE! SO IS RIHANNA OR NICKI THE QUEEN NOW? I WATCHED LITTLE TELEVISION YESTERDAY SABDRA BUT I BE DARNED IF I DIDN’T HEAR OR SEE ONE OF THOSE BEYONCE L’OREAL COMMERCIAL EVERY TIME I TURNED AROUND. THIS IS JUST THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM SANDRA, SHE HAS BEEN IN STUDIO QUITE A BIT LATELY!

Phrozen1der says:

@Carrington I personally don’t care one way or the other, so I let her be great… :shrugs:

candibfly says:

fading? :rofl: girl please

jazi65 says:

Good Lawd she’s back to the lion’s mane wig :blink:

Tainted_Love says:

@Carrington No, everyone with the exception of bloggers…are over that chick!

YSoSerious says:

I am no Bey stan by any means but you kill me declaring her over and done because of Ri & Nicki.

She’s not thinking about they azzes; especially Nicki. They aren’t even in the same genre of music.

As far as Ri, until she learns to really sing AND dance, she ain’t a threat to nobody either.

Phrozen1der says:

@MzDimpz :lol:

wiggy2272003 says:

Bey is wearing that red lipstick. Love it. I rarely see pics of Amber Rose but I’ve seen her in those pants before. She must really like em cause they shouldn’t be paired with sneakers.

proberson07 says:

Beyonce look GREAT and she never lost the throne. Again… she must be doing something as you said that there was so many camera flashers that she was startled. Just like Nicki she don’t care about you!

candibfly says:

if she’s not in the spotlight it’s because she chose not to be. she can go on and off the scene at her leisure :coffe:

Alex says:

YSoSerious says:

Nicki and Ri-Uh-Uh were doing what they do in 2010 as well but I must have missed them on the list. Can I see their earnings? :waiting:

Amber’s $3500 Chanel Bag is the bizzness :yes:

Bey is sexy…even all covered up like an eskimo :lolol:

candibfly says:

@yso maybe she thinks if she wishes it so much it will become true. :shrugs:

SexyToothpic says:

They look like one of the huge Japanese toys that Pharrell has in his house…. :coffee: <— Hot Chocolate

Tainted_Love says:

@Sandra Beyonce is far from fading!!! Yes, I am a Bey Stan!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Even in polar beer weather, both Bey and Amber still know how to get attention.

——————————————————————

LOOKING AT THESE PHOTOS AMBER IS THE ONLY ONE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION. BEYONCE LOOKS AS THOUGH SHE IS TRYING TO GET IN THE STUDIO WHERE SHE WAS HEADED.

Auntie Sandra you’re funny! Will Bey ever regain her throne? The queen never lost it! I totally doubt she is concerned about Rihanna or Nicki. Not the same genre of music.

candibfly says:

no point in wasting my breath. on to the next topic. today is a slow day huh?

YSoSerious says:

@ Candi

You may be right. That’s probably her same thinking when she constantly claims Ri is teh ghey. :coffee:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Well it’s been said already, so need for me to repeat that Beyonce is FAR from fading. I am glad she took a little music break, but she can come back now. Thats a sexy a** woman.

As far as Amber, she was only interestin to me because she was pretend dating Kanye…but now that the play is over, she go back to where came from.

SexyToothpic says:

…..Oh I just remembered the name….they look like one of the Kidrobot art toys…..

FABULOSALAKER says:

WHOS IS FADING??? @SANDRA GULH U FUNNY :rofl: U GOT SOME THIS WEEKND HUH?? :lol:

ardentphotog says:

Corporate – lookin like the lady in your picture need a water pill, too!

kimip84 says:

Beyonce is def far from fading. She will have a new single out this year…i know it :)

SouthernPrincess says:

I don’t Stan for Beyonce, but she is taking a much needed break.
    That’s all.
    She hasn’t really taken a break from the scene.
    Also she can make money in her sleep…clothing line, perfume, Loreal, DVD’s

She is enjoying the fruit of her labor

ardentphotog says:

Corporate – lookin like the lady in your picture need a water pill, too!

_________________________________________________

I only have about 30-40 minutes left to comment. But excuse me?
    Your preference must be skin and bones…mine is thickness accompanied with good health and exercise.

Futhermore, water pills can cause kidney damage. Be careful when you prescribed them.

Danielle says:

Sandra you know good and well Beyonce NEVER Fell off :lol: She doesn’t have a new album out right but we know she has ALWAYS sold more than Rihanna. As much as I like Nicki I hate to say she can’t touch Bey either.

Mean Kitty says:

Beyonce is supposed to release an album sometime this year. She ain’t fell no where but maybe that Mufasa mane she sporting probably fell out of Tina’s closet somewhere.

Amber…….she aint even worth my time.

YSoSerious says:

:blinks: @ Ardent and Corp

What the hail?…

chocolate divalicious says:

Did you actually say fading singer Beyonce. LMAO AT U SANDRA!!! Why are Beyonce and Amber Rose even in the same damn story. That’s like saying something about President Obama and Lil Bow Wow. GTFOH

YSoSerious says:

@Divalicious

Know Sandra, she probably would have no problem putting President Obama and Bow Wow on the same level. :coffee:

Destinee says:

Let’s see if they can tour for 2 yrs off of one album? Oh hell no! Bey is still the Queen! Nobody in the game can even hold a candle to her. Sing and dance without it taking away from their performance. None of the ladies out now can do that!!!!

Mamacita says:

:lol: It’s funny how when Beyonce is putting out music, CDs, videos, etc. she needs to “sit down somewhere” but when she DOES sit down and take a break she’s “fading”

#chileplease

Oh well, back to my business…*will sneak back in at some point*

Lady_L says:

Alex says:

Fading singer???? Oh please. I’m sure that $87 million she made last year won’t be fading anytime soon.

And I’m sure Bey wasn’t checking for the paparazzi either.

rostro says:

Lmao @ this post. Beyonce is WHO Rihanna wants to be. The fact she can’t sing,dance or perform shows she’s not a threat to anyone. There’s no female in the biz who works as hard as Bey. She never lost the throne. When you worth a couple hundred milli you can take a break when you want. And the fact that Bey didn’t release a album last year doesn’t mean anything cause check the sales for her I Am world tour dvd. Over a million sold. I can go on and on but I wont. #teambey

Daisy says:

Bey is Bey

RiRi is RiRi

Not a fan of Beys red lipstick :nono:

Necelove says:

Shine don’t last forever. Bey don’t care about all this. She paid for life. She can retire now and still be just as beautiful and wealthy.

Libran Vulture says:

Queen Bey can SING & Nikki can carry a tune.

UNLIKE SIDE SHOW BOB,oops I mean rhianna!