Celebs Out & About: Dania Ramirez, Kim Zolciak

Actress Dania Ramirez, 31, was spotted arriving at the Los Angeles International Airport with her mystery man in tow in Los Angeles yesterday. I have nothing else to add except what does she see in him?

Reality TV personality Kim Zolciak (‘Real Housewives of Atlanta‘) showed off her baby bump, and the man who caused it (Atlanta Falcons star Kroy Biermann), outside the NY studio where the Wendy Williams Show is taped yesterday. Biermann, 25, is obviously a confident young man who doesn’t mind carrying his woman’s Louis Vuitton handbag.

Zolciak, 42, went on the Wendy Williams show to promote the season finale of the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta,’ which aired last night. As you know, Zolciak was beneficial in helping to bankrupt local land developer Lee “Big Poppa” Najjar, who lost one of the jewels in his crown — a large shopping center — to bankruptcy court recently. Once the other lenders heard that he was having cash flow problems, they all cut off his cash pipeline. The only reason we know about him is because he shamelessly squired Kim around town even though he’s married with children.

They say Najjar took Zolciak shopping in the trendy Buckhead area of Atlanta and splurged on diamonds and other trinkets to the tune of half a million dollars. That bling Aximum watch ($50,000) and the huge ($100,000) diamond rock she’s wearing came from him. Now Kim has moved on to her next target (the young, unsuspecting Biermann). All of this leads me to believe that Kim has good game. It certainly couldn’t be her charming personality (or lack thereof).

Photos: INF PHOTO

49 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Dania Ramirez, Kim Zolciak”

kingstonn says:

surely Kim can afford some type of Lacefront? :rolleyes:

Anna says:

Kim looks cute preg, minus the wig. I wonder if Kory has seen her w/her real hair, that wig is drowing w/that fur jacket.

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

A gold digger know who to fux, and who to get knocked up by.. :rolleyes:
    She knew not to pop one out for big poppa cuz he’s married. But this dumb dude that clinging on that old cooch is young and is about to learn what child support means..

His_Mommy623 says:

:yawn:

Hey Wut and Kingstonn!

Danias “man” is her beard

and Kim is a fcking tragedy….so sad :no:

AllNYC says:

You funny! 42 :)

NFL football doesn’t go a long way unless you are a star. You would have thought Kim would have observed Lisa’s situation and taken heed.
    Within a year, she’ll be hocking some of those jewels unless she finds another meal ticket.

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

AND WHY IN DA H3LL WONT SOMEBODY TELL HER THAT HER REAL HAIR DOESN’T MATCH HER WIGS? :mad:

RoderickXYZ says:

Wasn’t Kim munching on muff not long ago?

I guess she attended the Anne Heche school of temporary lesbianism. LOL

His_Mommy623 says:

@Roderick, yes she was nibbling on fur-burgers…but ol’man-girl didnt have enough money for her

rjk8 says:

They will have a spin-off reality show

Anna says:

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

A gold digger know who to fux, and who to get knocked up by..

~~~~~~
    Right, Kim knows what she is doing. She should stop making songs and not sure anyone cares about her wig line and write a Gold Digger hand book.

ELove says:

@WUT WUT Said

:rofl: Ohhhh He’s Going TO LEARN (Alright…) :rofl:

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

Hey His!

You right! Not just a tragedy a friggin trauma!!Smokin in chit while she knocked. That tells you right there her azz don’t care. All she know she carring her paycheck for the next 18 years. She don’t give a dam if it comes out retarded n chit…. *crazyhoebag*

Dymond says:

Anna says:
    ————————————-
    her bump is cute
    that andy dude asked kroy has he seen her real hair and he said yes he has and he gets asked that all the time…he said she doesnt wear the wig to bed
    i would love to see that wig in person cuz on TV/in pics it’s awful…

**looks at Dania**
    Um… Sandra, you sure you don’t like men?

yallcrazy says:

His_Mommy623 says:

Hey Wut and Kingstonn!

Danias “man” is her beard

and Kim is a fcking tragedy….so sad

I concur… This explains Dania’s Pants on the Ground Syndrome.

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

HEY YALLCRAZZZAAYY!!

TwinMom says:

I don’t care how you dress it up….this girl is straight “Trailer Trash”!!!

Dymond says:

hey ya’ll crazy :waves: they are crazy in here arent they? :lol:
    i saw ur shoutout in another post…how u durrin girl?

His_Mommy623 says:

@Ya’ll is that you? ur purdii :yes:

Dymond says:

dania is looking real mature in the face

@Ya’ll is that you? ur purdii
    ___________________________________________________________________________

:popcorn:
    **impatiently waiting response**

Yall pray I dont get snoweed in!
    Those of you who can get at me and if you can’t well…………….

His_Mommy623 says:

Dania…that man looks like he has “ball cheese” and bad breath..

His_Mommy623 says:

*mad that Brown treats me like she do* :mad:

His how am I treatin you hun!
    You’re special to me :kiss:

His_Mommy623 says:

iight, I’m out….hopefully mother nature doesnt turn me and my offspring into snowpeople tonight (i’m sooooo pissed about this snowstorm! its the 8th one thus far :wail: )

If i’m thawed, I shall return tomorrow or whatever… :nite:

His_Mommy623 says:

*lays bewbs on Brown* :hug: I knew there was room for me in yo e-heart! :kiss: lol, nite bew and stay warm!

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

SEE YALL TOMORROW!!! :hug:

lovezoe says:

From the movie Observe and Report, don’t matter how you dress up a turd, it is still sugarhoneyicedtea

yallcrazy says:

I’m doing good. It’s me.

yallcrazy says:

Oh, look how he’s holding his neck and his hand.LOL

stunnaz says:

:cosign: what does she see in him……must be personality. Love her jeans and converse combo though…

yallcrazy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Ya’ll is that you? ur purdii
    ___________________________________________________________________________

**impatiently waiting response**

:hi:

doublenae says:

I could have sworn Kim was 32 not 42 she had her oldest at 18-19 aint nothing wrong with dating younger if they want you!

RoderickXYZ says:

I was at the gym last week and Ne Ne happened to be on talking about how ugly Kim was.

I was like how are you going to talk about someone else’s looks with your Gorilla in the Mist looking grille.

Now we all know that Ne Ne has a face only a mother could love…a blind mother. :shotsfired:

stellabella says:

I need someone to solve the mystery of Kim’s age. Wikepedia says she’s 42, but was born in’72 which would make her 38 turning 39 this year. She says she’s 32… how old is this broad?

Tainted_Love says:

@stellabella I think she is 38 as wikipedia listed….there is no way in hell this droopy faced chick is 32

thatgirl4real says:

Im not sure she is but remember on season 1 she showed a birth certificate

KDub says:

I do not get WHY a yt woman wld wear such an awful wig…I mean bad wigs come for us ALL…no matter our color (ask Viv if you don’t believe me) but is her hair so BAD…especially during pregnancy (which makes ANY woman’s hairgrow) that you gotta put a baff room rug on yo head? I mean really….

The Hartford paper solved the mystery of her age already I thought…she was named in a lawsuit with a police officer when she was 17…back in 1996. Folks have come forward and said she graduated from a Connecticut high school in 1996. Which makes her 33ish…if I graduated in 1995 and will be 34…Like it or not she really IS close to the age she claims.

stellabella says:

Thanks ya’ll :) She really is that young… cigarettes and alcohol will do that to your face. Chilli may be on to something…

amatrex says:

That is a very unflattering photo of Dania. Her casual, laid back look is very boyish. Although I never saw the appeal of Dania even when she’s all dolled up, but to each his (or her) own I guess. :shrugs:

Supa_sexy says:

In the voice of Antoine Dodson, HE IS SO DUMB!!! How do you get a raggedy a** whore like Kim pregnant??? I guess as long as he have a steady check coming in and don’t get hurt on the field, she would be set for life. Al l I gotta say is Kim might act like a dumb blonde but that B***H is on her game. FOLLOW & TWIT ME AT NaturalbeautyEP

tintin1979 says:

hahahahhahaa. Kim , 42 years of age. She does look that old.

Mean Kitty says:

Good Morning All!!!

And yall will not give Ms. Zolciak too much. She got some good game. She irks me sometimes but she can’t do nothing to a man that they don’t allow her to do. So get that money honey!!!!

Anna says:

Mean Kitty says:

Good Morning All!!!

~~~~~~~~
    I agree. A man like Big Poppa is not going to stay unless he wants to.
    Camille (RHOBH)was on “The View” yesterday and said that she and Kelsey hadn’t had sex in yrs, and she’s surprised he cheated because????? She said they didn’t click but she lost her best friend. So did she only have kids w/him for a payday? She didn’t carry her own kids.

Libran Vulture says:

Kim is a true sack chaser

miamore1973 says:

Kim seems so gross to me. I couldn’t imagine what this boys (and I mean boy) family must of thought when he brought her home chain smoking with Sweetie.

Now she’s pregnant. She’s an attention whore she’s gone from being a lesbian to pregnant all in 6 months.