AUDIO: Greg Leakes vs Damien Leakes On The Ryan Cameron Show

Who knew Greg Leakes had a grown son named Damien (or Damian)?

If you’re like me, you don’t care about this story, but the reality is that ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta‘ continues to reel in big numbers for Bravo Network for some odd reason.

Listen as Greg and his son Damien, 34, butt heads during a heated interview on the Ryan Cameron Show on V-103 yesterday. Apparently, Greg took offense to Damien trying to make a name for himself by dragging his family’s dirty secrets out of the closet.

It seems that Damien is feeling some kind of way about missing out on all the fame and riches that goes along with being a reality TV star in his head. But, according to Greg, the only reason he (Greg) and his younger sons were on RHOA was because they happened to be living in the house while the show was being filmed.

“You’re going about it the wrong way,” said Greg. “I had no control over that show whatsoever. I’m not a housewife.”

Most RHOA viewers believe that the Greg and NeNe drama is scripted for TV, but Damien told RadarOnline that his father and stepmother are really considering going through with the divorce even though no papers have been filed.

Damien says NeNe owes Greg something like $300,000 that he loaned her for all that plastic surgery she had that hasn’t improved her looks not one bit. But how can Greg give NeNe $300,000 when he couldn’t afford to pay $6,000 back rent for that house they leased during the 1st season?

Thanks to Ryan Cameron Show’s producer Tamika McConnaughey for sending this audio clip in!

85 Responses to “AUDIO: Greg Leakes vs Damien Leakes On The Ryan Cameron Show”

CFREE says:

And we care about this because….. dont worry i’ll wait :yawn:

Destinee says:

How is it that a wife owes her husband any money? :wtf: What happen to me becoming we? Marriage will never work if it is dealt with like that…

teredrews says:

I actually heard this interview on the radio yesterday and i was like
    :blink:

eastpointvet says:

yeah that interview was a trip

kingstonn says:

the whole money thing between those two is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

proberson07 says:

Nene really looks like a moose. I heard Kim say that on the show one night and after seeing some pics of moose on google I actually saw the resemblance. nene is really pathetic, hostile and mean. she needs to sat down some where! her fifteen minutes of ‘fame’ are up so let the countdown begin!

YSoSerious says:

Who gives a fluck about these dudes? :yawn:

I’m sure there is much juicier drama to be had this fine Friday morning, isn’t there Auntie? :coffee:

free says:

he basically admitted on TJMS that he and his siblings want their own show.

free says:

goodness, if he says “pop” one more time….

proberson07 says:

@ YSoSerious good morning! :waves:

iscream says:

******************************************
    He borrowed it from Dwight…. :coffee:

Nicksocrazy says:

Morning! Everybody trying to be famous. He should of brought is as around more often to get some camera time. 3 seasons later here you come crying and trying to :argue:

YSoSerious says:

:waves: @ Prob

Nice to see you. Usually only a messy Obama post gets you to log into SR. :lol:

lacountrygirl says:

I hate when people spend ten minutes talking about ~~~> talking. This had to be one of the worst interviews ever. And if he would have said pops one more time…..

:lick:

proberson07 says:

@sandrarose

If your login still works on my blog this morning, please keep it cute in the comments. I would hate to set your things out on the curb
    ——————————————–

we love you sandra! don’t kick us and when i say us i mean we to the curb! happy friday!

proberson07 says:

YSoSerious you right. but with all this twitter beef going on today i could not resist. go look at twitter. they are GOING HARD! this thing is not over. #wow

bnatural says:

This conversation was on twitter….I missed it all and I’m glad. :coffee: That family is a mess.

Daisy says:

I am glad you posted this because I missed it yesterday and I never miss Ryan’s show. I will listen to the clip after I hear NeNe on Rickey Smiley’s show.

SN I dont think NeNe is ugly or looks like a moose she looked pretty on Wendy earlier this week.

bnatural says:

Daisy says:

————————————–

I think it’s her attitude that I cannot stand. I can see the moose resemblance. It’s all in that nose she is desperately trying to change….

attorneymom says:

I heard that fool on Ryan Cameron yesterday. I have no respect for Damien Leakes. This is not how you go about getting a realty show. SYAD and show some respect to your father.

Honor thy mother and father so that your days may be long on the earth.

YSoSerious says:

@Prob

I don’t Twit or Twat or whatever. It seems to bring out the worst in some of the nicest of folks. :no:

And some people take that chit waaaaaaaaay too seriously. :nono:

Natural Sunshine says:

How exactly does a husband LOAN his wife money…. :rolleyes:

CFREE says:

YSO :waves: “these dudes” really? why o why do u do this to me :rofl:
    I dont why assumed Nene was included when u said that

Daisy says:

Oh yeah Good Morning and TGIF :party:

free says:

Bird says: Peter is the only man with a really story line on the show and even his kids aren’t on it. Dude needs to chillax.

*****************************************************

just listening to this and the TJMS interview, this dude has nothing to offer in terms of reality tv. he can’t even pique our interest with a decent radio interview. and when he tried to add drama by getting loud on greg, i really just couldn’t take it anymore.

CFREE says:

@Daisy :cheers: to FRIDAYS!!!! :yahoo:

Daisy says:

@Bnatural I like Nene she is a FOOL she is xtra at times but she makes for great TV! I can’t wait for Celeb Apprentice next month.

YSoSerious says:

:danban: @ CFREE

Because you know me too well. :wink:

EssenceofU says:

@Sandra, since your Rihanna post had so many comments I couldn’t open the link, I decided to post on here. All I can say is WOW! She let you have it huh? Don’t bash her singing and isht now, after showing her SO MUCH love over the years. Why you mad? She only told you what so many of us have, learn to let isht go! CB did his time (as well as Mike Vick) so let him/them move on, quit rehashing the same ol’ drama. I also find it very hard to believe that you’ll never mention RiRi’s name again on this site, time will tell.

Re Nene, WTF is that on her head in this pic? She can and needs to do waaaaaaaaaaay better, LOL.

attorneymom says:

If your login is still working this morning, please keep it cute.

**********************

CFREE says:

YSO, i like the way u move keep it comiN mama :danban: :danban:

MzLadiKim says:

Good Morning SR Familia!!! :yahoo: It’s FRIDAAAYYYYY!!! How is everybody today?

KDub says:

Nene really looks like a moose.
    —————————————-
    Sorry fam. I had some good jokes lined up too. But couldn’t get past comment numma 6…

:dead:

FABULOSALAKER says:

im boren what we talkn bout :yawn: <<<with caution

proberson07 says:

i’m still here so i am doing quite well! and you?

EssenceofU says:

@Daisy, you are right, Nene was on point on Wendy’s show! Loved her hair, but she needs to not EVER let the camera catch her w/o her hair and makeup “did” like on that bus with Kim! She looked a HAM!

Al-Ameera says:

Dude is dang near a 100 yrs old, he is NOT a kid, what does he need to be on the show for? Get over it

And Nene had $300K worth of plastic surgery?

bnatural says:

“Damien says NeNe owes Greg something like $300,000 that he loaned her for all that plastic surgery she had that hasn’t improved her looks not one bit.” <<<<<<<<<<<<<< :rofl:

——————————Daisy says:

——————————————

Me too! I have a love/hate relationship with NeNe…I used to love her but she has become TOO much. I do want to see what happens between her and Star Jones. I'm excited about the RHOA reunion too! :popcorn:

ALBoy says:

So wait we can get gulp Banned :blink: what are the key words that might get one banned :shrug:

MzLadiKim says:

@ Proberson… I’m good…still on my Friday “high”…love the profile pic…

proberson07 says:

basically is you come at sandra foul or disrespect her overtly!

Thetruth32 says:

NeNe is funny to me.. she is on Rickey smiley now

organicgrl says:

I am far from being negative or a hater, but NeNe is one chick Im not a fan of. I do think their divorce is scripted. And according to Lisa’s tweet a while back they wanted her to act like her and her hubby was going through hard times and a divorce for the show. That is why she is not on here this season because it was turning into half scripted show.

ALBoy says:

Cfree Yso Lakeshow :champ: KWALL Whats Up yall ERR Body Else

UM What happend :shrug:

ALBoy says:

Oh just coming at SR oh okay Im good

FABULOSALAKER says:

@AL **JUMPS ON U AND WRAP LEGS AROUND UR WAIST** HOLD ME AUNTIE TRIPN :hug: BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM LAKERS!! DON’T HATE LAKERDYNASTY WE DA BEST B!TCHES THAT GAME WAS GOOD BISH WAS STUK TO THE TV ODOM WAS PRETTY GOOD!!! FUK THE CELTICS!!! :champ: <<<LAKERS TO DA END!!!!

Zephyr1979 says:

And some people take that chit waaaaaaaaay too seriously.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know good and well that it ain’t no twat! :rofl:

You know what a twat is right?

Bre says:

Really! Why all the negative comments about Nene? Nene is playing a character for a paycheck. We all play roles in life to earn a living. Nene’s just happens to be on TV for all to see. Would we watch RHOA, if it wasn’t over the top drama? No. Anyway, much of what Nene says is what all the cast are thinking or we the viewers are. Nene just says it in to their face which brings the drama or entertainment. I don’t judge the woman that plays Nene on TV because I know it is all entertainment. Nene has not manufactored a family to be on TV or got knocked up to shine more. She is simply emblishing her character or role by being all in your face. Unfortunately, she acts like someone we know, but I don’t see her any different than that Tyler Perry does. He puts all our negative business out there and run to him.

Just my two cents….

KDub says:

what are the key words that might get one banned
    ——————————————————–
    Things that have gotten kwallace577 aka kwall aka Got Jokes aka Kdub banned before in the past….

*Fluck you! Tired of you and your Obama shyt anyway. I’m outta here! Next day my log in did not work….

*Man this blog is WHACK as HAIL….WHY do I even come here….Log in did not work that dayum DAY…bish like me tried to refresh and it was a wrap!

*Told another member (Amulet)that her tittays looked like deflated I-Hop pancakes…About five of us got banned that day.

*And one time auntie said she was cleaning house. And my azz tried to log in and again…the log in screen was like “bish PLEASE”…hit her on the email and she was like “oh sorry KWall…that was an accident”…BUT after the last time…I been back in for like 2 years uninterrupted…for now.

So don’t be like me! Be nice…keep it cute! I learnt my lesson!

Zephyr1979 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:dead:

publicity stunt. They will have a reality show soon on BET or TV One

proberson07 says:

As it is Black History month lets get positive for a minute.

On this day in 1990, Nelson Mandela was released from prison. See his presidential inauguration http://cs.pn/eVVwR.

Do a post about that Sandra. Empower and educate us “minimum wage earners” please! Thanks.

kingstonn says:

i really do hate that hair on Nene though.

proberson07 says:

i got banned once too. (no surprise there) i have been keeping it cute and politically correct ever since.

Luvmybabygirl samarra says:

:dead: @ KDub “how not to get banned seminar”

Hi Everybody. Good Morning. Especially to Alboy, YSO and MzLadi.

YSoSerious says:

Zephyr says:

You know good and well that it ain’t no twat!

You know what a twat is right?
    ********************************************

:yes:

YSoSerious says:

:raisedebrow: @ Prob

I see the cute but the politically correct? :lol:

Genia says:

Who is this a CAT, Damien? For what reason was he granted an interview? On of all places, Ryan Camron? Why would V103, take part in this Family destruction? Neither Greg or this cat have anything to do with the RHWOA. How interested or anxious were any of Greg’s kids about RESOLVING ANYTHING!!! before NeNe (emphasis on NeNe) became a recognizable face in the ATL. People and their motives are something else.

I take issue with this. I take issue with v103 putting Greg in this position. This man is going through enough.

candibfly says:

someone coulda told me there was a new post :waiting:

flsun99 says:

I heard bits of the interview while sitting in my car yesterday during lunch. He was EXTRA (the little i heard). So Damien is mad Greg has been on TV and not including him? Is that it??

NeNe is so over the top. She use to be my fave but getting all up in someone’s face is so childish and made me dislike her. She is going to do it to the wrong person. Remember when she and Kandi had their little issues, she never handled Kandi that way, or Sheree. I believe Sheree would man handle her for real. NeNe is a bully to me and need to sit down somewhere.

sexyphillygirl says:

His son looks just like him…..thats all I got his morning.

YSoSerious says:

Morning Luv. :waves:

:hugs: @ Genia

asisee says:

Can we say–GET SOMEWHERE AND SAT DOWN! This is not anything that most families go through that have 2 separate families. One family is always jealous of the other family because they get more time with the mother or father because they live with the parent.Dude you are an adult. Grow up move on. Who cares? We see this everyday. Why would I want to watch it on tv?
    2nd thought- A nose job and tummy tuck does not cost $300,000. Get real! Greg doesn’t have 300,000. The real estate agent that don’t even own a house.

CFREE says:

Alboy, i know u saw my Ray Allen yo azz in the BANNED post, Now show me sum luv :hug:

Genia says:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to all my BAD BISHES….I can see your HALLO!
    And to ALL MY KINGS!!! Chocolate Kings in my Chocolate DREAMS!!!!!! :kiss:

KWALLL!!!!! YSO, LAKER!!! AL!!! ProB!!! CANDI!!!! TRUTH!!! EAST!!! AM!!! DASIEY, FREE, ISCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALBoy says:

Morning @ luvmybabygirlsamamrmamdmamdmslkdirfjfshaiufs;haf;dh :coffe:

CFREE says:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@AL **JUMPS ON U AND WRAP LEGS AROUND UR WAIST** HOLD ME AUNTIE TRIPN BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM LAKERS!! DON’T HATE LAKERDYNASTY WE DA BEST B!TCHES THAT GAME WAS GOOD BISH WAS STUK TO THE TV ODOM WAS PRETTY GOOD!!! FUK THE CELTICS!!! <<<LAKERS TO DA END!!!!

*shoots a Ray Allen 3 pointer @Lakes head* :grin:

CFREE says:

Genia :waves:

candibfly says:

*glides into the room carried by angels with the sound of 1000 doves crying softly in the background*

Genia! :hug:

Genia says:

candibfly says:

___________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Candi!! smh. You are beyond funny!! :rofl:

Bosstown says:

I see yall moved and didn’t tell nobody!!!!

:wail:

free says:

at one time the ATL real estate market was booming. you had folks working at churchs chicken (no shade) who then became agents. agents became brokers. everybody was making money.

the big poppas of the world (read: whitey) were doing the massive retail projects turning abandoned lots of dirt into malls and condo mixed use areas.

then it all fell down. i believe greg was balling at one time but they’re all broke now. poppa ain’t really broke; he’s cutting his losses but many former agents and brokers are broke.

Bosstown says:

@Lakes I seen that Celtics comment but you still fam even though you are bashing my team.

I asked you in the other post how to bold I need instructions??

Boss they moved and didnt tell me either!

blackdiamondthemodel says:

I wish I could here the audio
    :rolleyes:

Bosstown says:

:newpost:

is up people.

ALBoy says:

@ Ggouch whats up MA? :coffee:

Daisy says:

Yes, Lisa passed on the scripted storyline. Scripted or not NeNe said her and Greg are divorcing and he moved out last week :shrug:

I am ready for the reunion show Sun but my abc shows are new and the Grammys come on Sun :mad: I will have to DVR something

chase says:

Lol when ur married who loans money to their spouse??? What’s his is mine and what’s mine is his, so GTFOHWTBS of him loaning her money..

300K 4 plastic surgery, child please more like 10k-15k…

AJ says:

Greg, you ARE the father!!! (in Maury’s voice). It looks like he spit that Negro out!!

@Kingstonn, can’t wait til Celebrity apprentice! Nene and Trump got competing hair rugs! :yes:

Sweet-tea says:

WOW! We all have family issues…but I’ll be d@mn if I air my “dirty laundry” on TV or radio. I’m not sure what to think about this one. The whole situation is a complete mess…and putting it out in the media the way they’re are going about it is NOT THE BUSINESS!!!

miamore1973 says:

I loved NeNe but honestly she’s becoming a little ridiculous. Her attitutde about things use to be funny. Now it’s just mean spirited, jealous and petty. Her ugliness began with tardy for the party (which she wanted no parts of)and has just spiraled out of control.

proberson07 says:

what up miamore1973! i used to stay in inglewood on the corner of labrea and 61st i think. where that churches chicken and green liquor store is at.