Precocious Hollywood tot Suri Cruise was spotted gettting coffee with her nanny while in town with dad, Tom Cruise, who is filming “Mission Impossible 4” in Vancouver, Canada. There’s a growing debate over whether small children should be allowed to drink coffee. This isn’t the first time the child has been photographed with coffee. They say 4-year-old Suri makes regular trips to the coffee shop with her nanny for her morning cup of joe. Some moms don’t see a problem with that. But doesn’t coffee contain high levels of caffeine, and isn’t caffeine addictive? Maybe Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes don’t want their daughter to go through caffeine withdrawals?

Kanye West was spotted sitting courtside at the Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat game in Chicago, Illinois yesterday. The Bulls stunned the Heat in a 93-89 upset win. On Wednesday, Kanye stirred up a bit of controversy with his anti-abortion tweet about gold diggers and the hapless ballers who fall victim to them. Most of us yawned, but of course the media took the bait and ran with it. Photo: Kamil Krzaczynski/INFphoto.com

Lipstick lesbian Meagan Good, 29, smiled for the cameras during a night out with her girl Lil B in Los Angeles last night. Lil B was camera shy. But Good, who is never camera shy, obviously didn’t realize she had Lil B’s lipstick on her right cheek.

Photos: INF PHOTO

• Dymond

leave suri alone

i hate kanye’s new “style”…what happened to the suits…i hate all that tight and leather chit and who cares if it’s “in” right now..not feeling it on him

meagan is cute and she dont give a fvck :coffee:

• KishaMinyonn

Are we sure it’s coffee that Suri is drinking? Could be hot chocolate.

• KK76

Suri always looks so adorable.

Megan looks, um, happy.

And aww, look at Yeezy enjoying himself.

TGIF Y’all :hi:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Suri ass looks like Esther from the movie Orphan.

• KK76

Girl in the shiny leggings in Megan’s picture– Lawd, I want those leggings to go away!! #Noshade. I have a pair too (and I was wrong for wearing ’em. Looked like a clydesdale.)

• mrsloveleighwilliams

I’m not sure that i believe that Suri is drinking coffee. Could be hot cocoa or even milk just in one of their coffe cups. My son loves to drink cocoa from coffee cups. Katie seems like a pretty good mom

• momo

Where the hell is Meagan at? Hookers Alley? All that background noise is pointing to YES.

• Dymond

KK76 says:
    Girl in the shiny leggings in Megan’s picture– Lawd, I want those leggings to go away!! #Noshade. I have a pair too (and I was wrong for wearing ‘em. Looked like a clydesdale.)
    —————
    o m g i am soooooooooosick of them damn leggings :mad:

• mrsloveleighwilliams

Megan is a beautiful girl…that is all lol

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

they booed kanye when they announced he was at the game. how they not showing him love in his own city

• http://www.ehow.com/members/carmensjones.html Brownsugar1908

Suri more than likely has hot coco

• Alex

Meagan…..u need new boots. #tisall

• mrsloveleighwilliams

Kanye can be a lil much at times but i love him!!! I like the new song with rhianna All Of The Lights

• candibfly

kanye looks like he threw everything in his suitcase on

meg is cute, i like her dressing down, she’s just bein ‘normal’ i guess. ppl don’t always dress to the 9s.

• allwrightyden

Suri look adorable…..

Meagan is cute!

Kanye… :blink:

• BananaB

Cocoabana says:
    Suri ass looks like Esther from the movie Orphan.

She really does….that is one little girl I would be afraid to see in the dark. but i don’t think she is drinking coffee.

Anyway I’m new here :waves:

• KDub

*Takes them leather pants of Kanye’s…and puts them in a pile…with Meg’s boots.

(Pours Kingston lighter fluid over boff…strikes match…and moves the hail back.)

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

They do sell things OTHER than coffee…tea, hot cocoa, etc.

I don’t care for coffee but i’ll stop by Starbucks to pick up a hot chocolate every now and then.

Kanye :love:

• mrsloveleighwilliams

@KDub……….only if you get megans’ cut off bluejean shorts also and that red suit Kanye likes to wear

• KDub

How do we know what is in Suri’s cup? Could be hot chocolate?

“Don’t worry about what’s in MY cup…that’s just it…IT’S MY CUP!”

X Lil Wayne

• Anna

If Suri is drinking something hot, why is she wearing boots w/no tights? What’s up w/ppl wearing boots, shoes w/out tights, hose, socks?

• KK76

@Dymond– I say we plan a memorial service for the shiny leggings.

Invitees:
    Decatur Flavor
    All Star tranny look-a-likes
    Megan & the skid row crew
    My aunts
    My cousins
    The staff at H&M

• Anna

Suri’s hand w/the drink is not painted. On the other hand you can see red nail polish on her thumb.

• FoxE

Idk why but I :heart: Kanye… I almost cried when I thought I lost his cd….

• KDub

@Dymond– I say we plan a memorial service for the shiny leggings.

Invitees:
    Decatur Flavor
    All Star tranny look-a-likes
    Megan & the skid row crew
    My aunts
    My cousins
    The staff at H&M
    ———————————————–
    The big guhl at my job who got a plethora of ’em in all kinda colors. Send ME her invite. I wanna be sure her AZZ IS DERE.

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

@Anna you sound like my momma with that tights comment :rofl:

She still harasses me when I don’t wear tight or stockings with certain outfits. I’m grown momma! Dang!

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Is Kanye running to Kaballah? That red rope on his wrist is often seen on Madonna, Britney, Demi and Ashton…

@Bernadine (KWALL) Stop over at Viv’s and thrown in all the wigs from her line and the clothes she stole from her niece.

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Oh yeah, stop over at Kimmy Cakes and grab them black leggings…

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

KDub says:

@Dymond– I say we plan a memorial service for the shiny leggings.

Invitees:
    Decatur Flavor
    All Star tranny look-a-likes
    Megan & the skid row crew
    My aunts
    My cousins
    The staff at H&M
    ———————————————–
    The big guhl at my job who got a plethora of ‘em in all kinda colors. Send ME her invite. I wanna be sure her AZZ IS DERE.

——————————————————————————–

This chick I know that has a pair in EVERY color and wears them hoes EVERY DAY!

• Dymond

KDub says:

@Dymond– I say we plan a memorial service for the shiny leggings.
    Invitees:
    Decatur Flavor
    All Star tranny look-a-likes
    Megan & the skid row crew
    My aunts
    My cousins
    The staff at H&M
    ———————————————–
    —————-
    :lol: skid row
    please add:
    some chicks i work with yes in an office…during the day…at work…
    chicks in wal-mart

• FoxE

@Anna I always wondered why people do that… like u wear a mini skirt with some Uggs, no leggings, tights or anything…then say you are cold… uh ok

• yvonne79

Cocoa!!! :lol:

• KK76

NOT DURING THE DAY!!! @Dymond

Why am I playing? I had them on when it was still a little bit of light out :shame:

• Daisy

Yeezy :yahoo:

Megan looks cute and casual as usual

• NunyaBizniz

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

————
    You probably should listen to the whole album, it is fire!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

Meagan is an underrated actress.
    Kanye is THE nigga right now. Of course he was boo’ed at the Bulls game. Mostly yt people go to the games and they hate Oanye cause he a real nigga.
    Poor Suri… :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

Suri is adorable…Why does that have to be coffee though?

I can’t help but love Ye…What was wrong with what he Tweeted?

Meagan bores me…Is that a pimple on her cheek?

• NunyaBizniz

Anna says:

—————
    Say what now? :blink:

• mrsloveleighwilliams

@Nunya I plan to get it this weekend :party:

• NunyaBizniz

YSoSerious says:

Suri is adorable…Why does that have to be coffee though?

I can’t help but love Ye…What was wrong with what he Tweeted?

———–

YSO did I ever tell you I love you too? :lol:

• KDub

@Bernadine (KWALL) Stop over at Viv’s and thrown in all the wigs
    ——————————————————–
    You can’t burn plastic.

The fumes are toxic.

• KDub

Oh yeah, stop over at Kimmy Cakes and grab them black leggings
    —————————————————
    Add Kim’s name to the memorial for the “death of the shiny leggings”.

• NunyaBizniz

@MrsLoveleigh, if you were my cousin you would have had it for Xmas :lol: along with a Kells CD too :yes:

• Anna

NunyaBizniz says:

Anna says:

—————
    Say what now?
    ~~~~~~~~
    In English. Why do white ppl wear pumps w/out stockings, Uggs w/out socks?

• http://MSN Martinigal

It’s cold in Canada and Suri is wearing a summer dress and no leggings. No matter how cold it is outside Suri is dress for summer and her parents dress for the cold wheather. I just don’t get it.

Meagan….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

@Nunya

No I don’t think you have but it’s always nice to hear. :hugs:

• http://MSN Martinigal

I agree with Kanye. “Black men” should wear condoms at all times, broads are hungry for a check. And don’t forget we have too much baby mamas and baby daddy’s in the hood.

• mrsloveleighwilliams

@ Nunya i’m usually the queen of downloads around my parts but once i get off work i don’t want to look at a computer. i might catch the bootlegger at the hair store this weekend or get my husband to get it on itunes

• mrsloveleighwilliams

@Martingal I agree as well. As a matter of fact everyone needs to be wearing them. Worse things out there than a baby. Might sound bad but you can get rid of a baby if you don’t want it. Good luck tryna get rid of herpes or HIV.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

Starbucks sells hot chocolate and tea….Suri probably isn’t drinking coffee. I don’t see anything wrong with what Kanye said….

:coffee: <<<that's actually Indian chai

• Mr.BluPhi

Megan…please stop. Its no longer funny

• Mr.BluPhi

Am I wrong for thinkin that the little girl is ugly :shrug:

• KDub

And don’t forget we have too much baby mamas and baby daddy’s in the hood.
    —————————————————
    And a whole lotta HIV too.

• candibfly

i’m back. let the world rejoice!

• jazi65

Don’t they sell other beverages in a coffee shop? she could be drinking tea or cocoa :shrugs:

Kanye – LOTION!!!! make friends with it cause those elbows look like you been leaning in soot.

Megan …………

• redgurlasu

HEY SANDRA,

FYI KANYE WAS BOOED @ THE BULLS GAME WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THAT HE WAS THERE.

• redgurlasu

CAN WE PUT UP A FUND TO MEAGAN A NEW PAIR OF BOOTS OR AT LEAST HAVE THOSE SENT TO A SHOE COBBLER TO BE REFURBISHED/CLEANED.

• http://gumbumper.com/ Gumbumper

I can’t believe there not carrying Suri this time…I guess she’s getting to damn big to carry.

• GoldenGurl

Well, Mr. Yeh, theyre only “gold diggers” because weak, insecure, dumb niccas allow them to be. Especially the unattractive fellas, cuz they know good and damn well these hookas they get to flukk and be seen with wouldnt look TWICE in their direction if they didnt make all that dough. :rofl: C’mon son! LEARN…THE…GAME. These bytches didnt want YOU, they want to get bankrolled! Know this going in (pun intended!) Every time one of these bytches opens her legs, you can hear Wiz Khalifa saying, “yeah, uh huh, you know what it is!” coming out her cooch! :rofl:

• pinksghetti

How do we know it’s coffee in the cup? It could be lemonade and they just put it in that cup so she won’t spill it :) (tryingtogivethemthebenefitofthedoubt).

I saw Kanye’s tweet on other blogs but they left out the part about him saying it didn’t happen to him. *tisk, tisk*

Meagan looks cute.

• pinksghetti

eastpointvet says:

__________________________

Aww, that’s not right! I smell haters in that crowd.

• vetta

My aunt gives her four-year old grandson a cup of coffee every morning before he goes to school. I thought that was weird too. Now, he even asks for a cup on the weekend or when they are out for a school holiday.