Celebs Out & About: Lady Gaga

Here’s a better picture of pop superstar Lady Gaga’s horns and monster claw. She was spotted entering the NY studio where ABC’s “Good Morning America” is taped. I’m convinced that something is wrong with her. The line between reality and fiction blurs easily for celebrities who already have mental issues before they hit the big time. Lady Gaga doesn’t hide her growing interest in the occult and satanism. The 24-year-old often infuses occult symbols into her fashions, songs and music videos. The sad part is she’s influencing an entire generation of youth — some of whom are already troubled and mentally disturbed.

Photos: Splash News Online

33 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Lady Gaga”

Queen_City Gem says:

Nah, no bueno :nono:
    She still look dirty and disgusting

Zephyr1979 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No she’s not influencing them, it’s just music, she’s expressing her creative energy through her songs and videos, right? :coffee:

Anna says:

LOL @ me for saying she was on “The Today Show”. I haven’t watched that show in yrs. I’ve been watching GMA since the day Robin said she had breast cancer.
    Is there a reason why Gag curls her hands up like she’s clawing something?

eastpointvet says:

i like that color on her

Cutekisses says:

Let me re-state how I feel about this woman. Lady Gaga does nothing for me. She is not unique at all. David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Grace Jones, Betty Davis and Madonna have already done all of what she is trying to do.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Lady GaGa makes me want to gag. Is all her crazy, far out theatrics necessary to deliver a hit song? And suppose er celebrity decided to arrive in a freaking egg at the Grammys, or any award show for that matter, carried by scantily clad folks clad in material that condoms are made of! It would be a hot mess! What freaking message is she sending to younguns, that being a freak, an idiot is newsworthy and profitable? Gish!

MRSJONESK says:

Sandra, did you photoshop that hat to her head? You know you’ll sometime slide one in on us! Good morning all!

yvonne79 says:

On another note, I like her hat. It’s kinda funky… :coffee:

cheeks8683 says:

I have to admit the girl is talented. She always sings live and he writes/co-wites all her songs…I’m all about being an individual but this ish she is pulling here is plan loco…Claws and ish. More and more music artist are becoming characters and if it goes to far it does overshadow the music aspect. We start wondering how they are going to dress or what antics they are going to pull at their next appearance rather than making it about their music…Im glad the Grammy committee gave the best new artist to that Spalding chick. Cause it should be about the music

Zephyr1979 says:

@Anna, that is her way of saying hello to her “little monsters”, meaning her fans. Everything about her is a gimmick, for what reason I don’t know. Sadly enough she does have great vocals but all that stuff, the ways she dresses and all that, is too extra for me. She needs to go sit down somewhere far, far away.

YSoSerious says:

People were doing crazy chit before Lady Gaga and they will be doing crazy chit when she is gone.

She is not responsible for America’s fragile minded youth. It’s not that serious.

mirsmommy says:

:blink: oooooooook. This is right here is a :nono:

Good Morning

Daisy says:

Is that pic photoshopped?

I like Stephanie better singing at the piano she has a good/decent voice

Anna says:

Zephyr1979 says:

~~~~~~
    Thanks. She does have great vocals.

Aprilbaby says:

She must have done meth back at some point in her life. She doesn’t look a day under 30!

StillASassyOne says:

It’s time for Stephanie Germanotta to take a seat somewhere and calm her nerves. Her antics are just plain tiring now…. Ugh!

StillASassyOne says:

@April

She has admitted that while in undergound NY about 4-5 years ago, she developed a drug habit. I think it was coke though…she CLAIMS she’s clean now though.

Supa_sexy says:

I like Lady Gaga but I think she is taking this looking like a fool to damn far.
    Follow and twit me at NaturalbeautyEP

Danielle says:

Lady Gaga is strange…

Destinee says:

She needs Jesus!!!!

teredrews says:

eastpointvet says:

i like that color on her
    __________________________________________________

I think that color washes her out
    And I am also convinced that she has major self esteem issues and does all this “weird- trying to be different ish” to make up for her shortcomings #thatisall

VAALLDAY says:

Why does she insist on wearing these light colors…she’s pale.

The hat is uumm…..different.

KishaMinyonn says:

I don’t get the hype about this girl.

Aprilbaby says:

StillASassyOne says:

@April

__________________________________________________________________________OMG “Say No To Drugs” where is Nancy Regan when you need her? She looks like is has done plenty of drugs. She has been out for a minute. If she is 24 she must have been on the streets as a teen.

Nola_D says:

i mean… she’s a great performer… can’t judge her for being different… really, really, different… :shrugs:

West Coast Chick says:

I concur with Sandra. I think she’s mental… way past the attention seeking stage-

Just purchased her new lipstick from MAC and it is the BIZNESS!

heartbreaker3/> says:

All the occult and Satanism hooha is just from heartland values Americans who don’t want their kids to see anything racy on TV. Gaga’s brilliant and she encourages young people and all people in general to be who they are and not be ashamed of it. It’s about time for that! Think of all the kids who’ve killed themselves because of bullying.

Also, don’t confuse her “art directing her life” as “insanity”. She explained in the 60 Mins interview that by being so over the top and directing the attention where she wants it, she’s able to have somewhat of a private life. So people are paying attention to the outrageous clothes more than who she’s dating, etc. Very brillz. I would love to be able to dress over the top in haute couture however I wanted all the time like her.

Aryen says:

I wonder are those the same random knots on the side of her head like Erc Williams…#precancerous

Gumbumper says:

I just can’t get into her at all!!

lourie says:

Did she surgically alter herself to create horns on her face and shoulders? I know it is possible because I saw a show where this young lady had a big cross implanted under her skin over her chest. It literally looked like someone lifted up her skin and attached a large stone cross under it. Looks like it would be painful if someone accidentally bumped or hit her there. I wouldn’t do that to myself.

KAREN says:

Has Lady GaGa knocked Amy Winehouse off the planet or what? I think she’s the weirdest. She beats Cyndi Lauper, Madonna and everyone else with her craziness.