Donald Trump: “Jennifer Hudson’s voice is better than Rihanna’s”

Everyone is at odds these days with pop singer Rihanna who has transformed herself from a much-loved international superstar into a bitch with an attitude problem. Rihanna angered billionaire Donald Trump by not showing up to perform at his cancer fundraiser as planned.

The Donald reportedly paid Rihanna a staggering $500,000 to sing for an hour at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute on Saturday (Feb. 19). But Rihanna’s people canceled the gig at the last minute claiming she was sick with bronchitis and couldn’t fly to Florida.

Miraculously, the next day Rihanna recovered enough to give a high energy performance during half time at the NBA All Star game. Later that night she hosted an intimate 23rd birthday party for herself at a posh Beverly Hills mansion for about 100 of her closest friends and family, including Jay Z, Beyonce, Drake, Christina Milian, Young Jeezy, Snoop Dogg, Lil Twist and industry execs Bu Thiam (pictured right with Jeezy at the party) and Shawn “Pecas” Costner (Universal Records).

Jennifer Hudson graciously agreed to take the gig (albeit for far less than the amount The Donald paid Rihanna).

Even though the fundraiser was a huge success, The Donald couldn’t resist getting a dig in at Rihanna.

“Nothing was missed. Jennifer’s a beautiful girl,” said Trump. “She came on her day off even though she performs almost every night. “She is an unbelievable talent, and her voice is better.”

Luckily, my photographer was able to get get some exclusive shots on the inside. No other blog gained access to the party. Above is a pic of Rihanna’s ice sculpture. I would post more pics from Rihanna’s private birthday party but a national magazine has acquired the exclusive rights to the photographer’s pictures.

Source

• EssenceofU

Well the Donald didn’t inform us of anything we didn’t already know! LOL!

• Kat

And I thought we were going to get to see the exclusive pics…ummm hmmm…

• JinxnJade555

I cant even lie the performance Rihanna pulled off was NICE, even with the non singing and all. :YES:

• http://twitter.com/shesacoldpiece coaretained

Jhud *drool* Can’t wait to see her new video. *evil Iknowsomethingyoudontknow laughter*

• JinxnJade555

:yes:

• JinxnJade555

Donald should have chosen JHud in the first place if you wanted a true performance with talent. :whistle:

• Henny Blaque

Well Donald if you just wanted someone to scream on the stage all night you could have called me! I would have done the job for 100k and a free room.

• Phrozen1der

I mean well it is… :shrugs:

• Supa_sexy

LOL @ Henny Blaque

Donald should know that Rihanna is young and confused so of course she would lie and go to the game instead of a charity event. When you are lost and seeking attention you would make bad choices.

I’m not bashing nor hating just stating my opinion. Follow and twit me at NaturalbeautyEP

• Jamillah

The Donald told the truth!

J-Hud and Rhi Uh-Uh should never be mentioned in the same sentence. :nono:
    :whistle: Where you at? Where you at?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Kat says:

And I thought we were going to get to see the exclusive pics…ummm hmmm…

Did you read the post?

• KeyshKeysh

Damn Sandra what the hell you doin stalkin the damn girl?!…you all hype over bein the only blog to gain access to get pics that you CANT even post for us….seriously let it go…there is no need to d*ckride Rhi Rhi anymore :/

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ KeyshKeysh: did you read the post? :shrug:

• mrsloveleighwilliams

No S*** Donald!! If I were him and was throwing a classy charity event Rhianna’s name wouldn’t even have crossed my mind. I like her but her performances are kinda raunchy. Old folks don’t wanna see her coochie thrust for cancer! J-Hud was the right choice and should’ve been the choice from the beginning.

• Cinderella

LMAO at Rihanna claiming to be sick. That’s her normal “singing” voice.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

He definitely told the truth. As someone else stated he should have chosen JHud in the first place. She is more fitting for a charity event anyway. I really didn’t care for her All Star performance I just sat through it to see Kanye!

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

IT IS TOO FUNNY TO READ SANDY GOING HARD @ RHI RHI..

• Dynasty

I aint mad at u Sandra, Get that money for them pics!!!!! I would surely do the same!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

• candibfly

how is this news? anywho, glad to be out of the twigs and berries post

• KDub

much-loved international superstar into a bitch with an attitude problem
    ——————————————-
    The end.

• mrsloveleighwilliams

• RoderickXYZ

JHud’s being able to sing better than Rihanna is supposed to be news?

@Candi
    Nothing going on up in here so you might as well come back over to the innocent corner with me.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

Prince getting that bread for them pics i dont blame him if he was only one who could take pics

• sexyphillygirl

Thanks for the new post I was scared to come to the website with the tranny tit on the screen…..

• Dawn

Luckily, my photographer was able to get get some exclusive shots on the inside..

________-

Don’t nobody wanna see no damn ice… we wanna see the good chit. the coke, the whpres, Rhi Rhi and Melissa butt naked in jello…

What magazine? Life and style? Star magazine? You posed to be in good with atl pics.net or photo shop.com or whom ever damn it always leading us to the edge and no climax…………….

• Dymond

ummm DUH donald :coffee:

rhianna is becoming a turn-off

• West Coast Chick

Only girl in the world… :whistle:

• DeliciousOne

Donald should sit his rag wearing behind down! He’s obsessed with the Bajan beauty and really wanted her there so now he is throwing cheap shots at her.

• West Coast Chick

I just hope that JHud lotion up them elephant huffs that she calls feet :coffee:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Donald Trump says, “She [Jennifer Hudson] is an unbelievable talent, and her voice is better.”

Well, he ain’t lying on that one. Rihanna sounds like a dying billy goat on crack.

• Zoe B.

Tell em why you mad Donald

• West Coast Chick

DeliciousOne says:

_________________________________

Typical day in the life of donald trump :coffee:

• Zoe B.

———–

Sandra you messy

• MissHarlem

I am confused at anyone thinking this is news. Unborn people can tell that Jhud has what we would call a voice and talent. Maybe I am missing something :shrug:

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Why would he pay Oscar winning Jennifer Hudson far less than he was willing to pay Rihanna if for no other reason than she was booked at the last minute? And why would anyone pay half a million dollars for entertainment at a charity even anyway?

• http://www.thebestandworst.net/ Leo

It must be nice when you’re wealthy enough to look at 500K like it’s nothing. Sh*****t, I would’ve done it for 100K, and a year supply of cocoa butter!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

Jennifer “Big Mouf” Hudson took the job cause no one wanted to see her azz at the All-Star game where REAL celebrities went.
    :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:

So, yall just goin act like yall ain’t see that one particular post huh?

• West Coast Chick

Im not sure whats going on with JHud.. but despite her talent, no one is really checking for her outside of her 5 fans :shrug:
    She should try sex appeal.. it always does the trick :thumbsup:

• West Coast Chick

What post? @ Man :think:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Funny how her voice was perfectly fine before she cancelled, pow!

• candibfly

i’m sure he didn’t book her for her voice, i mean who does :blink:

• allwrightyden

• West Coast Chick

andibfly says:

i’m sure he didn’t book her for her voice, i mean who does

___________________________________

I agree, Rihanna is not the most talented chick in the game, but she sure is interesting to watch… she did a great job @ the all star, surprisingly. Apparently Rihanna could piss on a half a milli…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

What a revelation!!

Here’s some more:

Water is wet!

Snow is cold!

Donald’s a douche!

And I couldn’t give a half a fluck about any of this. :coffee:

• Dymond

candibfly says:
    i’m sure he didn’t book her for her voice, i mean who does
    ————–
    arkansas school for the deaf

• candibfly

:rofl: @sandra kicking us out the other post

*waits*

:dead: @ dymond

• West Coast Chick

Damn! has anyone seen my baby momma @ Choco?? :think:

• Dymond

has sandra ever closed a post before? :blink:

• Alex

Picking right back up where we left off in the other post…..

Clearly Man and AL missed the memo that Zoe only has eyes for me and Phrozen (And he is quickly fading off the list) :coffee:

@ Candi How you baby? i havent spoken to you all day :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

Damn! has anyone seen my baby momma @ Choco?
    What’s that shyt u talking? :shotsfired:

• Phrozen1der

@Yso :lol:

Dymond says:

candibfly says:
    i’m sure he didn’t book her for her voice, i mean who does
    ————–
    arkansas school for the deaf
    kids screaming I wish I was blind too!!

• ALBoy

@ Alex I dont care who she has eyes for I just want to see what she got going on :coffee:

• candibfly

i know Al iono the fudge is wrong with u not acknowledging my presence :no:

anywho, i got Hill Science dog food for $2 the other day with the sale and coupons i had #bargain

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@ALEX
    “Clearly Man and AL missed the memo that Zoe only has eyes for me and Phrozen (And he is quickly fading off the list)”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

That’s fine. I was more interested in her tits anyway so you can have her eyes.

• candibfly

i swear manuel ain’t shyt :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

Yall BEHAVE in this mua-fugga. The “Po’leese” had to come shut down the other party.

• West Coast Chick

Alex says:

West Coast Chick says:

Damn! has anyone seen my baby momma @ Choco?
    What’s that shyt u talking?
    _______________________________________

OK, you caught me! I do have a girl crush on @ Choco :shrugs: hey,
    what can I say?? :lol:

@Man

• ALBoy

@ Candi I just looked through my Yahoo acct and got $90 worth of coupons on one aND 100 ON ANOTHER i WILL NOT PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANYTHING
    I got mad heard this lady say she payed f40 for an oil change at firestone I had two free oil change coupons I wish I would pay 40 :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@ALEX
    “She only gave a glimpse…just enough to know that she has some to work with. :yes:
    __________________________________________________________________________

Yeah. That ol’ tease.

@Candi and AL
    Email me those coupon links. Fernando spending all my money on beers, cowboy boots, wranglers, and 10 gallon hats. :wail:

lemme get one of them free oil change coupons

u got one for free tint!?! lawd i had to take my tint of bluella :crying:

@ Zoe I know you watching come on back out guhl :coffee:

• MissHarlem

ALBOY I wrote this damn comment and I got shut down however I was sayin that the garden will be rocking but I am not a Knick fan NEVER will be unless they change owners and thats slim to none. OAN I see you behaving and keeping that good richard under wraps

DYMOND :kiss:

for $40 they better rotate my tires and give me a new muffler too :blink:

• West Coast Chick

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ALEX
    ___________________________________________________________________________

That’s fine. I was more interested in her tits anyway so you can have her eyes.

____________________________________

• ALBoy

@ Fernando’s Boo I go to the manufacturers sight and sign up so whatever you buy go to their sight and sign up :yes:

• ALBoy

@ Candi I was mad like she was spending my money took her immediatly to the firestone website to sign up for free coupons and told her about all the Ladies Days around the city :yes:

• Dymond

:dead: @ man for acting like he wasnt all in that bs in the last post and @ ALEX for naming off what fernando left at her house

:offtopic:
    This lady in FL is making her 15 yr old son stand on the corner wearing sign saying I only answered four questions on my test and said I didn’t want to take it and my GPA is 1.222 :dead:

@ Dymond I knew he was gone beat that thang up Alex acting all coy :coffee:

• candibfly

i mean he can still go to everest with that gpa :shrugs: all is not lost

• MissHarlem

ALEX I saw that and was CTFU. I dont mind seeing that only because we barely see parenting these days now whether or not that was right is another topic but it sure made my day. I bet you his ass gonna study now.

@WCC
    You get a pass today but not again. :nono:

Has anyone seen that dark skinned nicca CEO? :think:

@AL
    I always do that but I haven’t ever gotten any free oil change coupons.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

dang, we shutting down posts now? :thumbsup:

@Harlem
    I don’t have a problem with it either. I’m just mad at his GPA. At least he’s only 15 so he has some time to work on it. At this rate though, he’s going to have some extra years to work on it.

• ALBoy

@ Alex I heard about that :lol: Thats messed up they are talking about pressing charges against the mom and dad though :no: 1.222 how is he able to hold a sign up If that was me Moms would have that sign propped up against my wheel chair with the keyboard and pencil in my mouth to type :no: 1.222 please

• Dymond

:whistle:

It was loooove at first siiiiight
    I know from the way she looked at me
    Her eyes said it alllllll
    Long days and nights, we spent
    Until she dropped the bomb on me
    When she said that she
    Was unhappily emarried with stepchildren

And I wish I never met her at all
    Even though I love her sooooo
    She got love from me
    But she still belongs to someone else

@AL
    If it was my Mom, I would only see the light of day during school hours. :no:

Lmao at Dymond :lol:

@ candi :lol: 1.22 at everest Presidents list Summa cum laude

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

@Alex

#TeamCreativeParenting
    #IHumiliateCauseICare
    #That’sWhatHisDumbazzGets

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

um.
    i go to everest.

all y’all some bougie azz haters! :mad:

ALBoy says:

@ candi 1.22 at everest Presidents list Summa cum laude

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

It’s against the law to discipline kids these days. Then you can get arrested or fined if the muthafluckas go do something crazy and you’re the parent.

It’s best not to have kids, or not own up to any. :no:

So Kingstonn
    What is your major? :coffee: I didn’t say anything…I was just laughing at others.

• candibfly

they only have weave bonding and chicken frying majors :(

• ALBoy

Kingston unless you going for over the counter pharmacist get out of here with that :lol: they making almost 7500 a year :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@CANDI
    “they only have weave bonding and chicken frying majors ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

No, those are the “Easy ‘A'” courses.
    REAL students take the harder courses. I graduated in “Janitorial Sciences.”

I got an majored in Picture tracing :coffee:

• Dymond

there is somebody lurking that really went to everest and they were really feeling good about their bachelorette degree in weave bonding or whatever and now their confidence is shot damn shame yall act like that :coffee:

• candibfly

u must be at the campus where all the folks who get $50 scholarships go, they didn’t have any of those challenges courses here

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

Alex, i was just playing the fool.. like my grandma be saying.
    i’m two years away from being a Doctor of Pharmacy. :yes:

• Daisy

@talkingwithTami :cosign:

I love me some J Hud but her new song sucks to me (its boring and not radio friendly) I like her WW commerical better #dontjudgeme

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@AL
    “I got an majored in Picture tracing :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I had to drop those courses. It’s so fluckin hard to stay on those lines when you tracing. I’m always tempted to just “free hand” the chit.

You nerd.

• Alex

They didn’t even have human sexuality classes. That’s why I am the way I am. :coffee:

• ChaCha

In my best KDUB font ….WHAT THE PROBLEM ILL? :shrug:

• mirsmommy

candibfly says:

lemme get one of them free oil change coupons

u got one for free tint!?! lawd i had to take my tint of bluella

I know a spot that tints windows for $80. The whole car, except the windshield. To get the windshield tinted, it’s an extra $50. :yes:

• MissHarlem

DYMOND *sigh*

• ChaCha

MIRDA MIRZAY…*tosses you a pink bezzled out AK47 bust one in the air

• mirsmommy

ChaCha says:

MIRDA MIRZAY…*tosses you a pink bezzled out AK47 bust one in the air
    ________________________

:waves: You knew the exact color to pick!!!!!

:shotsfired: *in the air for ChaCha*

• West Coast Chick

I had to go fake like I was doing some work… back now… what cha’ll talkin bout up in here??

• West Coast Chick

ChaCha says:

MIRDA MIRZAY…*tosses you a pink bezzled out AK47 bust one in the air

___________________________

Cha is gangsta az hell :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

where everybody went?

• mirsmommy

I’s here!!!! :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

RAT STACKS!

*crip walks*

is the party over?

• jazi65

Awww come on Donald (as much as I luv Rih Rih) we know dam well you didn’t hire her for her singing.

#dirtyolemanwithhorribletoupee

• http://www.ktcmagonline.com Blako

hmmmnmm…..I wonder how Prince of ATL pics got into the party. Well hes going to make a killing off those pics from the magazine he is selling it to.. #kudos

• Anna

jazi65 says:

#dirtyolemanwithhorribletoupee

~~~~~
    :rofl: Who is the dumb one? Rhi for not showing up to pass go and collect a half a million dollars, or is Trump smarter than your average Bear and has her on retainer for next yrs. “Apprentice”?

• ImSoChi

If the pics were already sold how did see some on another blog site :shrugs:

• http://chubs-chubs.blogspot.com stunnaz

@ImSoChi….I was wondering the same thing coz I have seen the pictures on another blog…Clearly other blogs where allowed in.

• FABULOSALAKER

GOOD MORNING SR FAM :yawn:

• FABULOSALAKER

@TOPIC TRUMP WE ALREDY KNEW THAT SH1T :coffee: BUT U SHO WAS GON MAKE IT RAIN FOR HER AZZ TO HOWL!!!

• !*LaKErChIC@*!

WERE ERRRRBODY AT???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

Mornin all…

i’m bored ad bad things happen when i’m bored…

morning :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

The Chrianna restraining order has been lifted…Justin Bieber got a haircut…Flava Flav was actually carded at a liquor store…I think it’s gonna be an interesting day here in SRLand. :coffee:

Oh, and good morning people. :yawn:

Whats up Err body? :coffee:
    Candi Yso Ace Lakeshow Stunnaz :yes: <—-head nod

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

And I’m tired of seeing Raggedy Rihanna and Donald Chump up there. Makes me miss that tranny post from yesterday. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

Sup ALBoy. :dap:

• Thetruth32

Morning Ace, Candi, YSO, and Laker :hi:

@YSO plus the drama with season 3 of basketball baby mama/ex girlfriends

:mad: Dont start YSO

• Thetruth32

Hey AL

Truth Whats up Ma?

Good Morning All :waves:

Another short day for me :danban1:

• candibfly

morning laker, ace, truth, yso, and al :bye:

• candibfly

*lays out a pair of purple slippers I knitted for alex on the way to work*

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@AL HEY THERE HOW ABOUT THEM LAKERS :champ: BLEW THEM HAWKS OUT THE FUKN GAME :yes:
    @YSO DON’T START THAT SH!T WAS NASTY :hurl:

• Thetruth32

@AL nothing much just ready for 4pm so i can go home

Whatup @Alex

@Candi
    You are truly my bish!! I can’t stand for my feet to touch the floor. *slides feet in slippers and crip walks to the kitchen and hands Candi some apples and caramel dip*

@Truth
    Just sitting here working(attempting to), watching my dvr shows from last night, and counting down until 10:45 so I can stop attempting to work

• ALBoy

Im chilling but they playin with my money so Im gone stay to myself in this office before i end up going Hulk in here

you ever wanted to tell someone you hope they drown in a tub of Aids Patient Spit? Me Either :coffee:

Fernandos Boo what up how you today? :coffee: <—– Orange Juice

• candibfly

Al some of the things u say i believe u have issues :no:

anywho, i’m looking for the perfect shower curtain, where can i go?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@TRUTH HEY THERE :hug:
    @CANDI SURE DON’T FEEL AS SPECIAL AS ALEX THIS A.M NO SLIPPERS OUT FOR ME?!?! IT’S OK I STILL WOVE U :kiss:

@AL
    I’m good. Just hope that’s not an Aids Patient’s Spit in your cup. :no:

Target So you never thought that :think:

@Candi
    I know you are a budget shopper so I would start with Tarje or Walmart and proceed to Bed Bath & Beyond.

@Laker
    What’s up ma?!? You’re not wearing pasties today? :shrug:

• Thetruth32

@Alex must be nice to stop workin at 10:45. What shows did you DVR last night?

S/O The Game was ok last night. I Like this one.

• Mr.BluPhi

Donald STFU….#ThatIsAll

GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ALBoy

@ Candiif you have JCP they always have sales on stuff like that usually buy something get something else for like a penny :yes:
    S/N I dont have issues :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@ALEX GOOD MORNTING :waves:

• candibfly

laker i wasn’t sure u were here or not, u always in and out the posts :crying:

*lays out a onsie that i handstitched that reads ‘laker and candi run cali’* :hug:

@alex i’ve been to those places, i didn’t see anything cute *le sigh* <— that's french #cultured

@Truth
    NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, The Game, Southland, One Tree Hill #dontjudgeme
    I’m not sure how I’m feeling about the Game thus far…. :shrug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CANDI ROSS HAS SOME GOOD SHOWER CURTAINS THEY FANCY LIKE URSELF TOO **FLIPS UR HAIR** ALL IS FORGIVEN :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

:tired:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

Morning all….. :coffee:
    I got my bathroom stuff from Burlington Coat Factory.

• foxxyish

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello..this is my first time posting, however, I have been visiting the site for YEARS!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

You know, I don’t appreciate being told not start this early by folks that don’t ever stop. HMPH.

:waves: @ Truth, Alex, and Candi

@LAKER

I’m just sayin’.

What up Blu!

Candi
    I’m not sure if there is one in your area but also try Anna’s Linens. So, you’ve been to 3 stores and haven’t found one that you like at all? :think: Perhaps you should move on to macy’s or JCPenney or something of that nature. Otherwise, I’m sure you can knit one to your liking.

• candibfly

@awesome *brushes ur leg hair* i forgot about burlington! there’s one right next to target and marshall’s too!

@laker u know i’m fancy (on a budget), i hate the ross near my house tho, it’s like a garage sale :-/ i’ll try the other one near my gym

• CFREE

Morning Folks :waves: long time no chat

Hey YSo :hug:
    Pay AL no mind.

Hey Awesome and CFree :waves:

CFree I was looking for you to be flipping your hair this wkend at Atlantic Station.

• Thetruth32

@Alex this was the best episode of the game to me.. the new brittany need to kick rocks… she sucks. I watch one tree hill too

• Mr.BluPhi

@Alex…. wassuppppppppppp

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

FIRST 48 HRS IS MY CHIT :grin: 2AM IN THE DOWNTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF DALLAS 911 CALL CAME IN “OOOOHHHH MY GOD HURRY SOMEBODY GOT SHOT!!” :ashamed:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEeNpWMvgk YSoSerious

I’m meeting with someone from my adoption team today. I’m not nervous but I’m tired of these folks being in my business. Le sigh.

(I’m cultured too)

• CFREE

Awe Alex, u was checkn for me :hug: i don’t know how u missed all this fabulousness :grin: i was down there mainly window shoppn b/c i refuse to by anything larger than a size 6 :|

• Thetruth32

@ candi have you tried Belks

@Truth
    I’m not feeling Britt or Jason but I likes me some Tika Sumpter(the one in rehab with Malik) :yes: She’s also on Gossip Girl now too.

@CFree
    Did u get that pedicure? Eyebrows arched? Nothing wrong with sizes over 6!

• Thetruth32

I love Atlantic Station. My homeboy live out there. I hate going in H&M tho… its always messy

@Truth
    I like H&M but not that one either! It’s too many :gay: folk in there for me. I need more variety!! I usually go to the one at the Mall of Georgia. They know me on a first name basis. A damn shame.

• candibfly

@truth, i’m not sure they have belks here :think:

• Thetruth32

@ Alex I get a good laugh out of Jason. I’m not feeling Melanie. Tika Sumpter has some pretty skin. I like her too.

• CFREE

@Alex, everything did :yes: and ur right nothing wrong with a lil meat i just need to slim it down for the spring/summer and plus im 5’4 i cant afford the extras :no:

• CFREE

@Truth & Alex the H&M at Cumberland Mall is bigger and better organized

• Thetruth32

@ Alex, lol… As much as I go to the Mall of Georgia I never go into H&M store..smh Yeah that is a shame

@Candi you can try on-line for belks. I got a dress for $25 and the reg. price was $168 at belks

• Thetruth32

CFREE says:

@Truth & Alex the H&M at Cumberland Mall is bigger and better organized
    —————————-
    Next time i’m in the A i will check Cumberland Mall out.

@CFree
    I’ve been to the one at Cumberland a couple of times but I just don’t go to that area much.

@ Candi I hate ross its disgusting clothes and shoes everywhere :no: I’ll Pass

Foxxyish :welcome:
    Where you from
    how you make your money
    kids?
    male/female
    single/married/both
    fav celeb fav Sr Member
    Freakiest thing youve Ever done or seen?<—— new just for today

@ YSO I hope thery find a family for you fingers crossed :coffee:

• pinksghetti

That would be a duh, to the Donald. No shade to Rihanna but of course her ego has gotten kind of out of control because she’s not a good singer or dancer but has managed to become internationally popular. She’s has found fame from having good songwriters, producers and dressing “interesting” and fashionable at times. Not having much talent but being really popular would make anyone have a ego. It’s not just her who has become sucessful like this either but as music lover it’s hard to see true talent continually get over looked by the industry.

@AL
    I don’t like Ross either. Always messy and the shyt I like is always broken.