New Couple Alert: Bow Wow and Mystery Woman

Is rapper Bow Wow aware that a groupie is having his baby?

That’s the rumor floating around the blogosphere this week. As rumors go, this one is pretty ridiculous. But some bloggers earn six figures from their gullible readers who will believe anything.

The groupie, named Joie, whom I introduced you to here last June, is indeed pregnant. But she’s not confirming — or denying — that Bow Wow is her baby daddy. In fact, she’s keeping the rumors alive on her Twitter page at least until the real father comes forward.

This past weekend, Bow Wow, real name Shad Moss, 23, was spotted at Atlanta’s Compound nightclub partying with his current LSLH flame. Both Bow Wow and his new lady seemed oblivious to all the baby talk that’s making the rounds. The two cuddled and made love faces at each other in the VIP all night long. She made sure that everyone in the club knew she was with Bow Weezy.

Bow Wow and his cutie pie girlfriend partied with friends into the wee hours of the morning before leaving the club together. He sure isn’t behaving like a man who’s about to be a daddy for the first time (that we know of). He’s acting more like a man with no worries — or baby mamas at home.

I wonder what Miss Joie, who lives in LA, thinks about these pictures?

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

189 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Bow Wow and Mystery Woman”

attorneymom says:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

KK76 says:

I guess coming up on your back is the thing now. :yawn: What happened to vertical aspirations?

Daisy says:

Are these pics real?

Anyhoo last Sat at Battle of the Bands the girls went CRAZY when bow wo performed I had to plug my ears. Girls were crying/bum rushing security and fighting over his t shirt it was crazy.

Ace says:

“But some bloggers earn six figures from their gullible readers who will believe anything.”

:waiting:

We need to have a talk Auntie… you ballin off us kids?

can we get some of that compensation?

chibytex says:

@KK76
    That dont get you no where anymore…
    I mean it aint like we value education anymore…as long as you are under a size 8, ligh skinned, and/or have long hair…. thats all that matters…oh and knowing how to work a pole….

Vertical aspirations are null and void

pinksghetti says:

I hope Bow Wow isn’t that stupid but he definitely wouldn’t be the first. Why some famous men love to give money away to groupies by impregnating this is something I’ll never know. Some even do it multiple times, B.B. King has 14 kids by 14 different women I guess so he can continue to sing the blues.

eastpointvet says:

yeah daisy he still can draw a crowd i saw some girls bout to pass out last time i saw him at lenox

CHARBEE says:

Looks photoshopped Auntie….. :think:

*****faints from boredom*******

chibytex says:

_____________________________________________________________
    :hurl:

*****faints from boredom*******
    :cosign:

Ace says:

:waiting:

We need to have a talk Auntie… you ballin off us kids? can we get some of that compensation?

I didn’t say me, I said some bloggers. :lol: And some of you readers were richly rewarded last year with prizes, so be grateful.

chibytex says:

@yvonne
    Ok…dont nobody over the age of 15 care about WTF Bow Wow is doing or who he screwing… ——–>>>>> hey that rhymes <<<<<<——-

CHARBEE says:

Looks photoshopped Auntie…..

None of those pics are Photoshopped. :nono: If they were Photoshopped, it would be indicated somewhere in the post.

@ANNA

Puzzy like a drug to niggas. How many drug addicts make “rational decisions” concerning their addiction? :shrugs:

CFREE says:

ALERT: do we really care? who’s checkN for lil chiwawa

Congrats to Lil mama on becoming a dad :shrug:

Boogie says:

_________________________________________________________________

MAN YOU BETTA SPEAK!!! That’s some real talk for your azz!!

sexyphillygirl says:

I guess he is still a hit for tweens in Atlanta….

sexyphillygirl says:

Didnt his mom store get closed down recently?

KK76 says:

@Chib- I guess, there are worse things then gettin’ knocked up by Bow :no:

Anna says:

@Keilyme , What is in your gravi????

Ol girl is niiiiiice! Just how I like ‘em. :thumbsup:

CHARBEE says:

HELLO EAST :waves: What are the best hangout spots in the ATL???????? I am headed there in 2 weeks.

CFREE says:

:shocked: Keilyme, what da hail is going on in that gravi ma

Keilyme says:

A guy with his head up his ass…..

Anna says:

Keilyme says:

A guy with his head up his ass…..

~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl:

Keilyme says:

A guy with his head up his ass…..
    ————–
    :dead:

chibytex says:

Keilyme says:

Congrats to Lil mama on becoming a dad
    _____________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:
    I always thought Lil Mama looked like Bow Wow dressed in drag….
    I still think its the same person….
    The record company was trying something “new”….

Keilyme says:

A guy with his head up his ass…..
    February 4, 2011 at 11:12 am
    *******************
    How the hell did he manage that? :shocked:

Good luck to him and his midget babies I guess

I don’t really understand, how he is flossing and J.D. is broke? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? How much is lil man worth now?

CFREE says:

that much i can see Keily, but why must u do this to us :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

There is nothing cute about this chick and that damn nose :no:

Keilyme says:

Lol Yvonne I wish I knew because I would tell my husband to try it.

chibytex says:

The dude with the Bulls scully on has one BIG ASS HEAD!!!!!
    I know he gave his mama problems pushing that big ass thing out!!

Keilyme says:

Cfree I will change it soon…..maybe

@Chi

We’re on the same page about these “2”

Joie hopin to get a few checks in before that “Dana” test can be done. Bow Wow Mama ain’t goin fall for that chit. :nono:

Bow Wow’s Mom = Female Joe Jackson

KDub says:

I am sure Shad momma if no one else will be requesting a blood test…the girl in the club pic (2nd pic esp) look like Mrs. Potato Head. Yall know how the lips gotta be put on and the eyebrows…and the nose…Not sure WHY she reminds me of that but she do…

KDub says:

MAD I JUST said the same thing as @Man about Bow Weezy’s mom’s…she is NOT playing okay?

yvonne79 says:

@Keily: I have soooo many question regarding that gravie. I mean, how do you prepare yourself to place your head up your own ass? Do you use the entire tube of KY? Do you have goggles and nose and ear plugs to prevent feces from going in your eyes, nose and ears? Can you suffocate? What kind of soap would one use to get the lingering scent of poo off your face? What if you get stuck? Hell, how does one even begin to discover they can stick their head up their own ass? Reminds me of Scary Movie where the guy said she could suck his own peen…. :lol:

Lmao @ Yvonne I have no answers to your questions.. :rofl:

:waves:

aye yawlz!!

Question for the ladies

If you had to choose between Gucci Mane and Flava Flav who would you bone? And no death is not an option.

:dead: I suppose one would start with an enema. :shrug:

KDub says:

Reminds me of Scary Movie where the guy said she could suck his own peen….
    ——————————————————
    Or when Phaedra said it on RHOA…I was like REALLY?? LMAO…@Keilyme you are just ASKING for @His to send you “the package”…It comes with a set of Onesies soaked in GAS so we can go to hell QUICK for the ratchet shyt we say/do on this blog….that gravie gonna getchu sent one.

A dayum head up an azz…just WHY

Cutekisses says:

Hey Daisy! I was at the Battle of the Bands too and yes those little girls were going bananas still over Bow Wow. They even showed one little girl crying.

Hey His :waves:

chibytex says:

Gucci Mane PRE ice cream tat on the face…
    I’d shoot myself if I had to sleep with Flav….

:waves:
    Hey His

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Busts in wearing my Gucci 4 Life baby tee….Good morning to everybody except for Keilyme until she apologize for lumping Gucci and Flav. :waiting:

His and Alex what’s goin down!?

Speaking of sucking your own.. That song came up on my ipod and I had to stop right where I was and feel it for a minute.. UGK was and is stil the bizness….

Uhm keliyme, what say you?

MzLadiKim says:

It just makes me think that maybe he isn’t in a relationship w/Joie or that may not be his baby…I UNDERSTAND the fact that a baby doesn’t stop you from enjoying life…but dayyyyummm have some limits..If Bow Wow reads this:
    Limit #1: If you gona go 3 1/2 weeks without a haircut + line-up then at least cover that shyt up!!

Limit #2: Know that wearing XXL T-shirts doesn’t make you taller. You are still 5′ 3″.

Limit #3: If you gona be “boo-ed” up with somebody at least make sure she can apply lipstick the RITE way boo….okthatisallfornow!

Question for the ladies
    February 4, 2011 at 11:27 am
    ***************
    *Shutters at the thought* This would be the hardest decision mankind would’ve EVER had to make. Wow! I’m thinking Gucci’s dry ass lips would chafe my cooch and he looks as if he smells. Then you have Flav who’s absolutely wretched looking. I would have to revisit this at a later date and time when I have completely weighed all pros and cons :coffee:

ChaCha says:

I will never speak bad about the BOW… out of the bazillion and nine girls waiting to recieve his soaking wet wife beater after a concert I attended with my family, he kindly handed it over to my daughter who was about 6 at the time and sitting atop her daddys shoulders. She didnt know what it meant to have it but shortly thereafter trust and believe the girls was trying to climb up my hubbys leg to get after it…shytttt I started bidding to the highest buyer :coffee: but she still has it sealed away. AWWW I :heart: The Bow!

@Chi
    But Flav can fry u up some Delicious chicken when yall are done. :yes:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Wait.. why was Bow Wow at Battle of the Bands? I thought he was solo act. Is his mama still with Curtis Martin? Shout out to him for making the Hall of Fame ballot….

But that girl he’s with still looks old. The pregnant chic is ca-yute. i remember when we first saw her…

@east.. you sure them girls wasn’t crying for you?

Question for the ladies

IMA HAVE TO :hurl: ROLL WITH GUCCI MANE…I been with UGLY niggas and they got vicious swipe game :yes: Its real easy.. Just turn out the lights (at all times) even if its broad day light, keep his head under the covers :rofl:

@Chi
    But Flav can fry u up some Delicious chicken when yall are done.
    February 4, 2011 at 11:37 am
    *******************
    Say word! A bish does work up an appetite afterwards….

*adds this tidbit to my comparison chart*

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Awwww ChaChizzle…. that was heartwarming! I flucks with Steve harvey Bow Wow. That episode was funny when Lovita snatched him up… The Arsenio Hall Bow Wow and the Like You video Bow Wow.

CFREE says:

Gucci Mane, after i give him a antibacterial scrub down :yes:

Goodmorning Keilyme! :yahoo:

CHARBEE says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

His and Alex what’s goin down!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign:

***Screams hysterically*****

Gregory Abbott’s “Shake You Down” is playing on my Pandora. Haven’t heard this song in ages.

(looks around)

As you were. Please pardon my emotional outburst…. :coffee:

CFREE says:

Gucci Mane, after i give him a antibacterial scrub down
    Dib dib dib dib thats all folks :rofl:

@ PSP… he really is little like a puppy but he has swag and he is a little sexy for a youngin!

sexyphillygirl says:

Gucci Mane with a bag over his head and at midnight with his hands tied to the bedpost so he cant touch me…..

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Yvonne.. I love when a hidden gem comes up in a random shuffle… That schidt will stop you right eher eyou are for a few seconds. Like a madea play i was watching and they were doing the oldies singing portiont hat always comes up and she said “Sometime it get so good to you, you just stop singing along and look at the radio”

Whats going on in here? CHA CHA Whats Up BABY? How YOU

ChaCha!!! :hug:
    *starts doing the cha cha slide* :danban:

Keilyme says:

Flav is aged and experienced he might know a thing or 2 :Hurl: I’d go with Gucci but only if he had a tub of carmex on deck…

PSP Whats Up BABY how you been

February 4, 2011 at 11:45 am
    ****************************
    I’m glad someone feels me! How ya been? :hug: then a booty pinch….

chibytex says:

IMA HAVE TO ROLL WITH GUCCI MANE…I been with UGLY niggas and they got vicious swipe game Its real easy.. Just turn out the lights (at all times) even if its broad day light, keep his head under the covers
    ___________________________________________________________
    There was the one REAL ugly dude in college that kept asking me to let him :lick: the cooter…after several persistent attempts I finally gave in… (persistence is key sometimes) He :lick this cooter so good that I felt obligated to gone give him some…after we did it I told him that if he ever told anybody I’d deny it and wouldnt nobody ever believe that I would ever do such a thing….

Does that make me a bad person?

:shrug:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

yall gonna learn too love a ugly ashy mouth fool…

Cfree, twerk somethin’! :yahoo:

@PSP :hug:
    How u? What u got going on this wkend? :popcorn:

chibytex says:

:waves:
    Hey ChaCha

<—————– This Tattoo proves we aint the Only fools in this world :no:

KDub says:

THAT was my momma “card party on Friday night…spades at our house”…and then afterwards the door to her room mysteriously shut SONG @Yvonne. LMAOOO…

:yahoo:

“GIRRRRL, I been watching you….Girl I wanna shake you down…Well oh well”

:dance:

CFREE says:

Seiously CHA look like you might need an IMMEDIATE shot of penicillin after fuggn wit dat nig :lol:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

hey Al! I’ve been on punishment (working for real) but I’ve been watching y’all out the kitchen window (lurking). I can come out later when my mother gets home (when I get this contract draft out the door).

@ CHIBY :danban1: HECK YEAH

:wave: SMANGING IN 3D for Alboy sup sugah.. Im good

HEY ALEX *pops coochay 33 1/2 times sup cutie!

ChaCha says:

@ CFREE and PSP… you think if a bish set her hot coochay on GUCCI’s face his ice cream will melt off :think:

ALBoy says:

@ PSP do your homework then you can come out and Play :yes: I have been trying to keep order but they dont listen to sound reasoning on this here SR

yvonne79 says:

@chibytex: No, you aren’t a bad person at all. You were just looking out for everyone’s best interest. After all, you had a reputation to uphold. Did I tell you guys I have a girlfriend that goes after no one but ugly dudes? Her words, not mine. And she parades him around town like he’s the finest thing in the world. Her theory? Ugly men are so glad to have someone on their arm, they treat you like a queen. :shrug:

MzLadiKim says:

Hi everybody!!

@ chibytex: I wouldn’t say that makes you a bad person…I mean we ALL do crazy shyt…I kinda went thru that awhile back…Dude made me feel really good…(looked like a monster-alien without his clothes on) but I took a shot at him ***PERSISTENCE*** is def the key..and I will say that he put :lick: down…but I knew in my heart that I would never let that happen again…I threw up while it happened so that was the biggest sign (4 me)that you gotta at least look decent & we have some chemistry..

*show PSP what im werkn wit* :danban: Whats up mami

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Alex, I will be slanging dranks out the strip house Fri and Sat and then headed to a SuperBowl party on Sunday…

At Chibytex..My momma said ugly and/or nerdy boys put it DOWN because they don’t know where the next piece is coming from.

February 4, 2011 at 11:45 am
    ****************************
    I’m glad someone feels me!
    :yes: Don’t let me hear some Maze and Frankie Beverly…..hands be moving from side to side before I know it.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@ChaChizzle #84 IDK but if yall get to go find out stop by and pick a bish up.

*deep breath*

Hayyyyyyyy Alex, Chi, PSP, KDub (u have TWO packages arriving today), Keily (im on the phone now for urs), Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’Bizzle *humps yo bewbs vigorously* Yvonneeeee, CFuh-Reeeeee and Al!

:hug: s 2 all!!

*passes out*

CFREE says:

PSP, i will fuks wit a ugly nig but u will NOT look unsanitary :nono:

KDub says:

Ugly men are so glad to have someone on their arm, they treat you like a queen

——————————————————–
    :yes:

MzLadiKim says:

Who really believes that ugly men treat you like a queen because they are glad to have somebody on their arm…. :rollseyes:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Uhm Alex #90, you’re what 14, 15? What DA HAIL you know about maze and frankie beverly? :rofl:

Kdub #80. Did the room smell funny after he left? (Sommore is funny as hail-she should go on tour again)

Boogie says:

I can giv eyou all the lovin you need…come on let me take you down..we’ll go all the way to heaven!! LOL!

I was about 6 or 7 when I first heard that song…and I used to sing it all the time..I remember my mommy used to have that tape!!

AND I used to wear out “Somebody Elses Guy” I can’t remember who sings it, but I used to wear out my mommy’s 45 out….can’t get off my hourse and I can’t let go, you are the one who makes me feel so real ooh what am I supposed to do when I’m hooked on you…then I realize you are somebody elses guy!! LOL!

@His Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

MzLadiKim says:

I mean they don’t know when the next time they will get a lil play..so what other options are out there for them?

ChaCha says:

revives HIS MOMMY with my lips in Nicki Minaj’s pink Mac color borrowed from Lipstick Bandit…. WAKE UP BOO… SHAMOAN!

@Princess Smarty-Pants: I will co-sign for the “nerds”. :yes:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Keily :yes: put dat ish on priority too!

Boogie oogie woogie!! :yahoo:

ALBoy says:

@ Chi that doesnt make you a bad person Its in the Ugly Life guide that you will not be recognized or accepted anywhere that there are other people EVER. <——what I heard from a Monster Who mastered Domeology
    They are brought up Knowing that :shrug:

:think: only 1 way to find out :whistle: try it out, try it, try it out

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

Hey AAAAALLLLL My SR Families!!!!!

:blink: ….. how is it sniff, sniff that Keilyme gets a pass on HER GRAVI and my peeing monkey got dejected?!!! :wail:
    :pc: I’m putting him back up!!! HMPH!!! If Keilyme gravi can give himself an internal exam…damz it my monkey can sample his own fountain!!! :mad:

KDub says:
    February 4, 2011 at 11:49 am
    ******************
    I know alllllll about the door slamming after kicking folks out the crib! :wink:

chibytex says:

______________________________________________________
    Its true…A lof of my friends in Houston specifically go after ugly dudes… cause they know those dudes are the biggest TRICKS…and you aint even gotta give up the cooter…

But me personally I just cant be with no ugly dude…I gotta be able to look at you in the face when I’m talking….if my stomach turns when I’m holding a convo with you my puzzy got dry up like the Sierra Desert when we :hump:
    That experience told me that I’m just a little itty bitty vain….

well damn Cha, I only fainted…thanks for :dead: ‘n a btch with ShaMoan! :rofl:

@ MzLadi… UM hello welcome, I dont believe we have met IM CHA CHA

soooooooooo you sayin he sucked you till you threw up…….or you threw up cus he was sucking you :shrug: either or BOTH ARE WRONG AND YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR FIRST TRIP TO THE KONA….PLEASE AND THANK YOU —->

yvonne79 says:

***Sees His Mommy….Swiftly grabs her by her arm and pushes her against the wall…gazes into her eyes and smiles (please see gravie)***

How are you today?

His_Mommy623 says:

I know damn well ya’ll bishes saw me pass out while giving a holla holla!!…..dnt make me dig in my purse!

ya’ll know a bish is an attention whore! :mad:

Boogie says:

Hi My His!! :yahoo:

sexyphillygirl says:

Ladies:

Im going to Vegas this weekend, any places I should shop at for some nice clothing and shoes?

chibytex says:

Man this Harold’s I’m about to eat finna go ‘hard in the paint’…Wacka Flocka Flame style….

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

>:( Everyday I got to fight to prove my age!(Five Heartbeats)

Boogie says:

That experience told me that I’m just a little itty bitty vain….

_______________________________________________________

You are killing me softly!! LOL!

@Yvonne… oh how I lubz u so… :kiss:

@WUT, sup sugah :waves:

chibytex says:

@His
    I spoke to a while ago…
    with your Kim Kardashian acting ass…

WUTWUZINDAT!? says:

:nono: YOU WILL NOT..Keilyme is with child so she is not making very rational decisions.. you my friend have no excuse for that FLUCKERY you trying to display…AGAIN. I NEVER DID WANNA SEE WHITE TAMEKA drop down and Get her HIPPO on :no: disturbing!

His Mommy what :shrug: I needed an excuse to put my lips on you

His_Mommy623 says:

@SexyPhilly…I was a proud resident of that horrid desert for 10 yrs..

Hit up Town Square shopping plaza or the Forum Shops in Caesars…ooh and Fashion Show mall….u can thank me later :hug: lol

@How goes it Boogie!!! :hug:

:lol: @Alex….I die for Eddie Kang n dem *pulls out dvd*

@Chi, not u bewski! :hug:

@Cha, AS IF u need an excuse *makes out with ur er’thang*

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Sucks on one His Boobs while smacking her on the ashe hoping she wakes up….

My daddy told me he knew I wasn’t checking for this one guy. I said how you know. he said “because the nigga won’t break a camera if he smiles into it”… Touche. I’ll take him ugly, take a nerd too… he will not be broke or unsanitary looking (TM Cfree) or have a flucked upgrill. #standards

CFREE says:

HISSSS!!!!! C’MERE Hawt stuff :hug: *my best TWISTA voice* lemme be yo manager, i can make u celebrity overnite

Boogie says:

@ His…been buried under ICE for about 3 days..happy to be free again!! LOL!

ALBoy says:

I think ugly people as a whole are getting outside themselves thinking that they should have the same rights as eveyone else. I was appauld at the number of Mud Ducks in Wal mart last night and most of them trust to look you right in the eye :blink: How Dare You? What happened to ugly people being told you Ugly I mean with conviction so they understand that they are truly awful to look at but Oh No Now we got Mugly Mary trust to go out trying to cheat rather than remembering her Place Ugly dudes are stepping out more and more :no:

I BLAME OBAMA :coffee:

:dead:

ChaCha says:

Stares at Keilys gravi and wonders how did we get here as a people

#FML

:rofl” @AlBoy….

Keilyme says:

Look up Jbarbie20 she is ummm how do I put this nicely facially challenged but boy she has some confidence like no other.

@His :yes:
    :whistle: nights like this i wish, that raindrops would fall

Keily
    You have too much time on your hands :nono:

ChaCha says:

@ Alboy… Im wierd in a way that I dont see ugly in people. I think I said this before, I very seldomly find people ugly. In my opinion a persons personality and actions can make them ugly. If a person has a good heart and is very pleasant in my eyes I think the world of them and I dont see their outer appearance.. REAL ..but thats just me :shrug: I dont think GUCCI MANE is ugly, but I do think he looks as if he holding a gallon of slobber hostage in his bottom lip :yes: and I dont think Flavor is ugly either…..BUT THATS JUST ME!

@Alex

It’s Friday and I didn’t go to work

YSoSerious says:

I see y’all still don’t know how to act right. :lol:

I’ll take a nerd any day. Especially if he has Bill Gates money.

Both Gucci and Flav would have to shove their heads up their azzes like Keily’s Gravi before I would even consider them. Spew.

ChaCha says:
    @ Alboy… Im wierd in a way that I dont see ugly in people. I think I said this before, I very seldomly find people ugly. In my opinion a persons personality and actions can make them ugly. If a person has a good heart and is very pleasant in my eyes I think the world of them and I dont see their outer appearance.. REAL ..but thats just me I dont think GUCCI MANE is ugly, but I do think he looks as if he holding a gallon of slobber hostage in his bottom lip and I dont think Flavor is ugly either…..BUT THATS JUST ME!
    February 4, 2011 at 12:12 pm
    *******************
    I’m with you completely! I also think a person’s personality and their actions can make them very attractive. When it comes to Flavor Flav, I would have to say he is NOT attractive in the slightest bit. Sorry :shrug:

@ CHA CHA Way to Real Up My Comment THANKS :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

@ALBoy

Shut up, fool. :lol:

ChaCha says:

Bish can be fine and that personality can be a killer :yes:

@ YSO head Nod How you

yvonne79 says:

Keily!….I will NEVER in my life from this point on look up anything you ask me to. :mad:

His_Mommy623 says:

Cha, I love u but I have seen a few ppl that have murdered a btchs retina….just a sight that made my eyes sore…ALL 3 of my sisters babydaddys :hurl: I’m talking about not knowing if it was a face or the back of a animals ass ugly….

@Psp, oh bew u got me up *giggles*

@CFree… ur so special to me *pinches ur cheeks*

@Boogie, oh rly? cus I’m STILL under ice :lol:

@Alex

It’s Friday and I didn’t go to work
    So that gives you all day to come up with those d@mn gravis. :waiting:

I recall speaking to that nigga AL *digs in purse*

CFREE says:

AL u aint chit for that! :rofl: and Keily ol girl/boy is rockN the hail outa that “skool gul” look :lol:

ChaCha says:

@ Yvonne……..Attractive no, but he is not the ugliest man in the world. SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYT about 11 women got kids by him so clearly he is not in the ugly zone :rofl:

YSoSerious says:

@ChaChella

I e-dore you more than just about anybody but Flava Flav is a what happened when Mr. Hanky’s fairy godmother granted his wish to become a real boy. :nono:

ChaCha says:

@ HIS… yeah I aint saying there aint some unfortunate faces only a mother could love …….BUT BISH you sayin your sister baby daddys look like the backs of BABOON AZZ :rofl: :dance: :rofl:

@Alex

Not all day I’m about to go to lunch with my parents and ratchet ass sister.

ALBoy says:

In real Life I try to find the beauty in everyone I do However see the Physical Unfourtunalities in some people I know that physically beautiful people can have ugly ways

Why yall gettin all After School Specialish on your Boy today though? I just notice differnces is all :shrug:

Keily
    I can’t with you today!! :rofl:

ChaCha says:

I agree with most of this, Gucci Mane & Flav just have that gross factor :hurl: its beyond looks

YSoSerious says:

@Alex

Two words: Halle Berry.

Her pretty doesn’t outweigh all the crazy just under the surface. :no:

:shotsfired: KEILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

GO to HAIL K…. *in my best Tracy Chapman voice I DONT CARE HOW YOU GET THERE JUST GET THERE IF YOU CAN!!!!

Awesome is this the LASAGNA you saw on FACEBOOK :rofl:

Random has anyone meet a real hood Midget :think:

YSoSerious says:

@Keily

You making my Gravi finger itchy today… :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Cha, lawd one looks like like Shabba Ranks father (he was like 38 when she was 17) and the other literally looks like a monkey that had acid thrown in his face…and the 3rd (yes she has bird qualities) was round like an M&M with short arms and legs and looked like he’d been shot in the face b4….she loved all of em :wail:

KDub says:

———————————————————
    Like Muffuga you ugly…wtf make you think YOU gotta say in ANYTHING…Hatechu :rofl:

The BEST example of this theory is Miss Ceily.

@Alex

Not all day I’m about to go to lunch with my parents and ratchet ass sister.
    That’s why I’m glad I’m an only child. :yes:

His_Mommy623 says:

Ysooooooooooooooooo :yahoo: My bish!

Keily, I put a curtain over ur gravi bew :yes: :no:

:dead:

ChaCha says:

@ KDUB.. get outta here… get on away from here!

You know when Ms Celie platted her hair in the two braids going back and put on her good grey dress and burgundy knee highs BISH WAS BAD!

Keilyme says:

Jbarbie will take yo man, girl, cow, chicken whatever she is a beast and I don’t mean that in a mean way.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Al #156. I have. Both a male and a female….. real life midgets not just short people. What’s up?

ChaCha says:

@ HIS :shrug: DID YOU SAY SHOT IN THE FACE… YOU AINT SHYT! I PROMISE ON MY LIFE YOU AINT SHYT!

Lmao@ Shabba Ranks Father

Mister loverman SHABBA.

I know this girl who named her son Shabba after him.

:offtopic:
    My lil cuz wrote on her FB status: “Today would have been my Mom’s bday. You are gone but never forgotten.” Someone comments, “Tell her I said happy bday.” :blink:

@Alex, STFU :dead:

aww shat! bad emoticon choice *slaps self and walks out*

YSoSerious says:

:hugs: @ His

I saw y’all was cutting up yestaday. And I missed the Black History Parade. Another missed opportunity to break out my Miss Celie impression.

Until you do right by me, everything you even think about gone fail.

#OscarReady

@Cha, HE DID!!! He was soooo fuggin ugly.. all of em were :wail:

*plays in YSOs hair*

U mad talented bew :yes:

@His
    I know what you meant cause that was my initial reaction.

Lady_L says:

—————————————————————-
    What an idiot!!

@YSo
    We have some leftovers from yesterday’s party. :yes:

YSoSerious says:

@His

Damn right I am. :lol:

(curls up in ur lap)

His_Mommy623 says:

be back in a few :waves:

@Alex, basically…how slow can a mufugga be?

ChaCha says:

@ ALEX…. WOOOOOOOOW thats all I got oh and PEOPLE ARE STUPID!

YSoSerious says:

@Alex

I don’t everybody’s greens but you can pass me some of that catfish. :yes:

yvonne79 says:

@Alex: Some folks just need to have sense knocked into them….

@YSo
    I don’t eat anybody’s greens. :no: But I will share the catfish with you.

Dymond says:

whattup just jumpin in aint read chit :coffee:

kdub brief recap if available thanx n advance

What up Dymond! :waves:

whats up Dymond?

KDub says:

kdub brief recap if available thanx n advance
    ———————————————
    Recap:
    This post is about Shad Moss. AKA as Bow Wizzle. He done flucked up and got some video hoe preggers. He best HOPE he don’t have to stand up and say “I’s da pappy of that baby” (RIP Bernie Mac) cause his momma gonna FLIP…Wear a condom on your lil manhood why don’t chu Shad? It can’t be much. You all of 4 feet ANYWAY…

Some old skool came on @Yvonne’s earpiece and she spazzed for a second. But I love Gregory Abbott too. Always thought he looked good DESPITE the process in his head…and his UNCANNY resemblance to the dude from “Miami Vice”. We tryna decide if we are letting Gucci crazy azz hit it…or the roach formerly known as Flava Flav hit it. What a gatdayum choice huh? Death is not an option I read…shyt but can I pick abstinence…lesbianim…or female genital mutilation?

Dymond says:

:hug: AL & ALEX

:rofl: @ kdub that was perfect DEAD @ fem mutilation as an option

gucci :coffee:

eastpointvet says:

@charbee
    you mean just hanging our you referring to club spots?

pointhimout says:

pic one looks like she’s lifting him up the way a parent does a toddler. put him down.

speedy12 says: