The REAL Basketball Wives

Yesterday, Dwyane Wade’s concubine, Gabrielle Union, 38, got together with LeBron’s “wife” Savannah Brinson, 26, at Montage Beverly Hills for a NBA wives All-Star Brunch benefiting The Step Up Women’s Network. I’m assuming that those $300 Beats By Dre headphones were included in the ladies’ gift bags.

The other “wives” at the brunch included, left to right: Jada Crawley, Gabrielle Union, Savannah Brinson, Adrienne Bosh and Ayesha Alexander.

Isn’t Savannah beautiful? She embodies the type of clean, wholesome, God fearing woman that is hard to find these days because smart men like LeBron take them out of circulation quickly. Savannah and LeBron were high school sweethearts. They’re not actually married yet, but they have two sons together, LeBron James Jr., 6, and Bryce Maximus James, 3. LeBron was Savannah’s first serious boyfriend.

That’s right girl! Show off your $24,000 Hermes bag that your man bought you!

Edited Feb. 21, 2011 @ 1:42 p.m. to correct Savannah and Jada’s names

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

37 Responses to “The REAL Basketball Wives”

Secret says:

I like Savannah too. She have a down to earth type vibe to her. She also shows that you dont have to get all weaved up, with tons of makeup to be noticed and accepted.

ATLk says:

Good morning, Sandra. I agree regarding Savannah…she has an inner beauty that shines through. She is not the most beautiful woman, physically, but she is what I would call a “total package.” Genuinely beautiful people (from the inside) are very hard to find.

Nicola says:

“That’s right girl! Show off your $24,000 Hermes bag that your man bought you!”

********************************************************
    I think we should be more impressed if she did something (other than breeding) to be able to afford it herself.

She’s beautiful though.

@Sandra…I didn’t know you worked on Sundays…

I applaud :clap: Lebron for taking his beautiful high school sweetheart with him to the top. It’s so rare.

Love Savannah’s Hermes bag!

KDub says:

I like Savannah…but why do her nails look like that? One of the first things I noticed. And is she preggers again? If not, I need her to know that a girdle is your FRIEND. It is….All that money on a bag and she is in dire need of a $15 manicure and a really good Body Magic. Step Up Women’s Network huh? Okay….

stunnaz says:

I like her too..and her belly is looking a little round…maybe its just the dress or bloating?

Anna says:

Nicola says:

“That’s right girl! Show off your $24,000 Hermes bag that your man bought you!”

********************************************************

~~~~~~~
    She was w/him before we knew his name. As much as I encourage any young woman in a realationship/married to seek her own self(aside from making babies) sorry, but Savannah is a exception to the rule. It’s not like she had a career before he met her and she had to give up her dreams. LL Cool appreciates that his wife is a great mother and does it all, now he is supporting her dream, she has a jewerly line coming out. Many woman are content w/taking care of the kids and keeping the family “organized” vs trying to so call balance it all. Team Savannah. I think Savannah is absolutely beautiful, I am not a fan of Kool Aid colored hair and skittle colored nails/w M&Ms. LOL. I am far from a Lebron fan, but the old saying still holds true, “behind every good man, is a good woman”.

Al-Ameera says:

I love Savannah, I think she is a beautiful girl. BUT she is looking prego again or is she just in need of some spanx? #noshade

Oh and just do clear gel on the nails, so if the polish chips & you dont have time for re-do, your still good!

Anna says:

Al-Ameera says:

~~~~~~~~~
    She does look pregnant, if she is congrats, and it’s almost 100% that “Lebron, You Are The Father”. LOL. I don’t see any females showing up at a game w/paternity papers for Lebron. LOL. Didn’t Shawnie have 4 kids w/Shaq? Yes they were married, but wasn’t she the “jump off”?

DA REAL DEAL says:

IN MY OPINION THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MS. SAVANNAH, SO WHAT SHE HAS A LITTLE GUT, I KNOW A FEW YOUNG WOMEN THAT DON’T HAVE ANY CHILDREN AND THEIR GUTS ARE WAY BIGGER THAN MS. SAVANNAH. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH NATURAL BEAUTY,(NO FAKE NAILS, HAIR OR FALSE ADVERTISMENT LIKE WEARING SOMETHING LIKE BODY MAGIC. I GUESS TO EACH THEIR OWN—GOOD AFTERNOON SR FAM :cheers:

Anna says:

@ DA REAL DEAL, I guess some think because she is black, she has to be ghetto bussie. Lebron”s mama shows out enough, no need to have a s/o to do the same. Savammha, “She Has Class, She Has Style, The Lady Called Savannah”. Sorry, too much time watching “The Nanny Name Fran”. LOL.

Anna says:

Savannah* LOL my grand kid woke up and I was tryng quickly to finish my comment.

Al-Ameera says:

Anna says:

——————–
    Oh I have no problem with it if she is prego(just and observation) and I dont have a problem with the fact she dont have her own career, her children are still small and she doesn’t have/need to work. White women are stay at home moms EVERYDAY. She has a a lot going on

LaTechGrad02 says:

I was just getting ready to ask if Savannah was pregnant.

I’m so glad that she’d rather take care of her family by being a great mother and supportive girlfriend than be on that mess of a show, Basketball Wives. She’s a class act. I love her and Lebron together :)

Shauny says:

I like this girl, she seems like a regular down to each person. She’s naturally pretty, the same girl you’d see in your hood. I don’t like LeBron that much but the fact the he didnt drop her as soon as he made it makes me like him a little.

As far as her “gut”, you can look at the first picture and she that her stomach isn’t big. I think its just the cut of the dress being a bit too fitted and her not having anything underneath to smooth her silhouette out. She definitely doesn’t have a preggo gut IMO. I’m on my phone so can’t see what yall are talking about with her nails “shrug”. Keep doing you Savannah, you’re never going to please everyone.

DA REAL DEAL says:

Shauny says: Keep doing you Savannah, you’re never going to please everyone.

:cosign: NOW’S THAT THE TRUTH

peanutbuttercup says:

I love Savannah, she can do no wrong in my eyes. LeBron know what he has and he’s holding on for dear life with it. She’s a beautiful girl and who cares if she didn’t get her nails done or she has a little bit of a tummy, she can do whatever she pleases, cause she has the funds if she would like to.

Terri B says:

All these women on here talking about her minor bulge probably got the same thing going on or something worst. I see no models on here.

Daisy says:

Savannah does look cute and you dont have to be a model to see a spanx or undergarment wouldnt have hurt her. She is not fat by any means. I love that she does her and isnt always “on” She seems to be remaining true to her.

Gabby looks cute too

Sweet-tea says:

I was thinking the same thing. Is she pregnant, Sandra?

Anna says:

Terri B says:

~~~~~
    Did you look at the pic of her with her hands crossed leaning on the marble/granite island? Her belly looks round. Who cares if she is pregnant or not, she will never be on tax payers dollars. LOL.

militaryspouse1 says:

Daisy says:

******************************************
    I agree. She is a beautiful Black Woman

StillASassyOne says:

Love Savannah! She is so pretty to me! I can’t stand Lebron’s grandpa looking behind, but there is something about Savannah that I really like! She seems really natural and down-to-earth and really has an inner beauty that just shones right through! I love her! If Lebron drops her, he’s going to have a hard life ahead.

As for her little “pudge”, she’s at a brunch and she probably just ate, so yeah, she may be a little bloated. Plus- you can tell that she shape of the dress almost emphasizes the waist/stomach area. She doesn’t look preggo at all. She looks damned good! #GoSavannah!

LaTechGrad02 says:

Anna

_________________________________________________________________________

That’s the pic that I was looking at. She still looks cute and your last statement is true :) Didn’t know you had to be a supermodel to comment on a picture. :shrug:

Terri B says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I’ve seen it, and I’ve seen it on plenty of everyday women and they’re not always assumed pregnant just because they got a bulge.

Terri B says:

Hell someone have a gut worst than that and has never been pregnant. It’s jut a part of life.

Anna says:

Terri B says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~
    It’s just the camera capturing what looks like a round belly. The other pics don’t look like that. Like I said, who cares, she will never have to be on tax payer dollars. LOL.

*****************************
    Secret says:

***********************************

HOw yall tell all this from a picture? Unless yall know her personally….

She is apretty young lady but I can’t speak on her character

Anna says:

therapist1911 says:

*****************************
    Secret says:

***********************************

HOw yall tell all this from a picture? Unless yall know her personally….

She is apretty young lady but I can’t speak on her character

~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL. Her character speaks for its self. Has she had a DUI, did we hear that she gave Lebron a “marry me, or I am leaving”. Do we see her out shopping. Is she fighing w/females in public. Does she sport skittle hair and M & M nails, She may have grown up in the Midwest, but she is more a Southern Bell than Padora/Pakedra, what ever “sip and see attorney’s name is. Savannah has a Southern name, and is not trying to out shine it by fame, who the father of her kids are, nor entitlement. A real true “Ride Or Die” chick does not expect riding a mans coat tail. Not comparing Tiny to Savannah. We knew Tiny, before we knew her tiny boo. Like I said, behind every good woman is a good man. A male is born everyday, a man is shaped ,by wo men/with a strong man who was also shaped/raised by a woman. A mother, a big mama and a great grandma. JMO right now. If eveyone is only looking for a pay check, why is Ms. Union childles and has a baller w/kids??? Some ppl are born to have kids and content with it. Some ppl are raised to chase money, some ppl are born to be a star. I always knew I wanted to be a mother. I still want to find out what else I want to be when I grow up. LOL. Life begins at 50. I have a few yrs.

Secret says:

@ therapist1911

Sometimes a picture is all you need.

Aprilbaby says:

Team Savannah! So what if she has a little gut. How many mother’s have flat stomachs? Let’s be real people. Looks to me like she slimmed down some. She is a very classy girl. I love her and LeBron together. You don’t see her out partying and acting crazy, like that one next to her.

Queen_City Gem says:

Savannah is a cute girl..just your regular ole chick from down the street

I SHOLE DO want me some Beats by Dre…I’ma get me some of them mugs if it’s the last thang I do :yes:

Chgoprime says:

Savannah is very cute and classy. Her hair is cute too, just kinda makes her look older though…..

free says:

i’m proud of savvy! she looks really good in these pics!

free says:

anna said: We knew Tiny, before we knew her tiny boo.

***************************************

by the way people, lebron was a phenom BEFORE savvy hooked up with him. it wasn’t like he was a nobody who just happened to shoot straight to the top after their first kiss. he was a SOMEBODY and everybody IN TOWN, including her, knew it.

Danielle says:

I :heart: Lebron & Savannah! I think she is preggers again! If so Congrats!

Peachizz says:

Looking@ this pic saying to myself Savannah looks PregAant!!!