Bosh’s Wife, Adrienne, is a Groupie No More

Every baller worth his salt in Atlanta knows who Chris Bosh’s wife, Adrienne, is. She was a fixture in the VIPs at Vision and Velvet Room nightclubs back in the day. Every pro athlete has made eye contact with her at some point in time.

According to my sources, Adrienne was a very well-maintained groupie who spent all her available cash on Delta buddy passes to follow the professional teams from city to city. If you didn’t have at least 6 zero’s in your bank account, she wasn’t hollering at you.

Bosh knew all of this, of course, but he still married her anyway. Maybe he thought he was saving her? Or maybe he knows that if he moved on, she would be the wife of another ball player, so it might as well be him, right?

See, even wealthy men who seem to have everything, battle self esteem issues too.

Image source: LU

• DoNotDeleteMe

What else is new? She knew what she wanted and she was persistent in pursuing it. Good for her!

• Peachizz

Married who knew… :shrug:

• momo

BWAHAHAHAHAHA….

• jazi65

Pretty girl. She hung in there & got her man..Congrats to them.

• Tatted Diva

RIGHT!!!!!! I didn’t know they got married yet! I’m late! :rolleyes:

Lucky her!!!! She’s married to a gay man! :rofl:

She’s covering for him and vice-versa!

#fairexchangeaintnorobbery

• MzDetermined

Ok so for the broad on the side of them…jean suits and baggy pants is no longer in style…wheretheydothatat

• Tatted Diva

@ yallcrazy……what’s up with the gay man remarks? Is Bosh “underthecovers” Ooop, I mean Undercover?

Tatted Diva says:

________________________________________________________________

Shoot, I’ve always thought he was. The way he holds his mouth, walks, glances, etc… :rofl:

Remember that hair too. Have you seen him speak?

• candibfly

twin :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

PEACH!!!!
    You didnt answer me yesterday when I asked if I could play in your…….dimple

Sanda please put a side by side up of Chris and ET

• Mr.BluPhi

1. She’s sexy
    2. They look odd together
    3. Where is the azz on the white lady standing behind Chris?
    4. Where the hell are they in this pic?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Dont get mad but I suspect Bosh puts a lot of suga in his tea :coffee:

• Mr.BluPhi

Sanda please put a side by side up of Chris and ET
    ________________________________________________________________

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*hug* TWIN!!!!

:waves: @Brown & Choco & I guess Blu (even though you never speak back!)

• brenden

Maybe self esteem wasn’t the culprit. That is if what you say about his wife is true. Maybe pride was the motivating factor. Chris Bosh cant get 5 minutes of airtime with out being referred to or hinted to as homosexual. Fans say it, commentators allude to it…If anything this may have been a way of shutting that down. If anything…Or maybe they’re in love. She’s definitely a spinner. Ive never been into that. I’m tall myself but am usually drawn to taller women. Seems like many men of above avg height prefer this petite type of partner. I’m not mad, I just don’t get it. It’s got to be hard on the neck and back constantly leaning down and bending over to hug, kiss and what not…

• yallcrazy

@Brown, E.T. was cute :shrug: Him not cute….

• FoxE

@brenden

how tall are you?

• Mr.BluPhi

MzDetermined says:

___________________________________________________________________

Im still tryin to find where her azz is at.

:waves: Yall

• yallcrazy

@Brenden, what’s a spinner? Is that like a swinger?

Mr.BluPhi says:

MzDetermined says:

___________________________________________________________________

Im still tryin to find where her azz is at.

——————————
    Hell, look at that toe…

• aaron

I am surprised chubby chicks roll like that. I would have expected her to be built like Scotty or Deion’s wives.

• Cariblife

At some point I think that MOST of these “basketball wives/heaux/babymommas/ex-wives/jump-offs/cum buckets/sperm receptacles/strollers” whatever you call them were groupies so as long as you are a baller I guess it comes with the territory. The only thing I think they look for is a pretty face and a clean bill of health and I’m sure the latter is optional in some cases.

• Candi Apple

:rofl: Sandra Messy :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgGdkC6hJc&NR=1 YSoSerious

Ugh. :coffee:

• Lovely One

I still think Chris Bosh is gay :shrugs:

• sexyphillygirl

Yikes he looks like a avatar…..

*running out of thread*

Yso, who is that dude looking at?!?! Himself :rofl:

Hmm, where’s Fancy. They’d make a cute couple!

• http://youtu.be/FtaS60uIQUc kingstonn

he looks just like a Praying Mantis. how unfortunate that must be.. :rolleyes:

• brenden

I was 6’4 in High school. I stopped carring after college. I may be taller now.

A spinner is a woman who can sit and spin :) For instance I could lay down on my back, you could climb aboard, and just go for the ride.lol. Now yes all women could do that, but a spinner can literally be spun around like a carousel :)

• Princess Smarty-Pants

If what Sandy says about Adrienne is true…. then I’m not on the fency anymore and believe Chris Bosh is gay. When a man truly wifes a woman who has been with several other highprofilers that makes me think he’s gay because nobody (except MIJDC) wants a woman who is public information…

…. But that pic of Adrienne in the Bahamas with the hat, linen pants and wife beater leaned up against the boat railing?? yes ma’am.. She looked GUDT on that.. mostly she looks funny though.

• mrsloveleighwilliams

Chris is from my hometown(Dallas) and I never hear any talk of him being or having gay tendencies

• Mr.BluPhi

@Yall she jus phucked up all around.

@Lovely One
    Which is why he prolly is not concerned about his wife being a CERTIFIED GROUPIE!

• GAGIRL87

I love her dress cute and simple but anyway she has this crazy look in her eyes like she will cut a bi*tch :shrugs: and Chris Bosh looks like that dude whose wife pushed him off the car/truck or whatever he’s not really attractive either… But hey congrats to the happy couple if they like it I love it :coffee:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Cariblife says:

_____________________________________________________________________
    and the wife is simply the last one standing….

• MsAmeriKa

I had to come out of lurking mode to say this… Why does Adrienne look like she can fit on his hip and be held like an infant…. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@MR. BLU
    “3. Where is the azz on the white lady standing behind Chris?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Them pants she wearing just look hungry.
    Her spine look like it’s extra long and straight and chit.
    :no:

• mrsloveleighwilliams

@brenden i’m 4’11 and the hubby is 6ft…spin class is in session :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

@ brenden short chicks are what’s up thank you :bye: I’m 5’5 strong lol

• yallcrazy

and the wife is simply the last one standing….
    ___________________________________________________________

Standing all proud and ish…

• candibfly

i’m 5’0 and my bf is 6’4…we gon have to try this spinning thing :yahoo: do i need a helmet for this? :think:

• Mr.BluPhi

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MR. BLU
    “3. Where is the azz on the white lady standing behind Chris?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________
    Them pants she wearing just look hungry.
    Her spine look like it’s extra long and straight and chit.
    _________________________________________________________________________

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• sexyphillygirl

They look like Mutt and Jeff smh

• Princess Smarty-Pants

I dont think you’re supposed to wear true polo shirts with the cardigan and his ensemble is bothering me…

• candibfly

how do one’s pants look hungry? :lol:

• FoxE

brenden says:

A spinner is a woman who can sit and spin For instance I could lay down on my back, you could climb aboard, and just go for the ride.lol. Now yes all women could do that, but a spinner can literally be spun around like a carousel
    ___________________________________

My mind went str8 to the gutter :ashamed: I need to make a call :lol:

• mrsloveleighwilliams

everyone has a past. true some are worse than other’s but how many young ladies have you known that wild out through their younger years and mature into respectable women? It looks bad but an unattached person be it male or female should be able to sleep with or date whom ever they like. when men do it they are playboys…women do it they are whores

Twin, no helmet needed :rofl:

Don’t give him a warning, just spin 180 degrees! LOL

• Cariblife

I lubs me a tall man 5’7 and my person is 6+ and I look like a midget when we go out but I lubs it. He makes fun of me for it cause we look so odd, he says he feels like he’s kidnapping a kid when we hold hands and walk down the street. lol.

• Cha Cha

CERTIFIED SPINNER :yahoo:

BRENDEN… Hold me :love:

• http://youtu.be/FtaS60uIQUc kingstonn

psp! :waves:
    do you make jobcalls? i can sure use a vodka martini on the rocks.. :(

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

They are and odd couple to me anyway becuz he reminds me of Lurch and her face reminds me the Uncle with the big eyes

• yallcrazy

Yeah Ms.Wms, but you know there’s a double standard. Obviously, he could care less though.

• http://mstrendy.com/ MsTrendy

All I can do is laugh when reading this post.

• Cariblife

Lol. His hand on her shoulder looks like a tan cousin it. lol.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Will not be doin any spinning recently I’m trying to get my back better :oops:

• candibfly

twin i will try that! :D

i’m still gonna put pillows beside the bed in case i spin off :lol:

• yallcrazy

Anybody know how tall bosh is?

• Princess Smarty-Pants

When did this happen? …Why would they get married in the home strecth of the season and playoffs though? Is this a sign that even HE didn’t think they’d make a playoff push this year?

• sexyphillygirl

@Mrs-Its crazy because I am single and I am dating 3 guys not sleeping with any of them and my married female friends makes comments about me looking easy smh and yall sound jealous lmao.

• West Coast Chick

LOL @ Sandra dancing around the REAL reason why Bosh married her :lol:

he’s a ghey and she’s a beard, end of story :coffee:

Where is my Lakes at :cries:

he’s a ghey and she’s a beard, end of story
    ________________________
    :thumbsup: Great minds think alike

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Hey Kingston? Coming right up….

smh @ Choco :rofl:

Twin, if you spin off, you’ve got a problem! *whispers* I used to call it the”Cleopatra” LOL cuz when you do spin it– they praising you like you’re a God :rofl: DJM

• Princess Smarty-Pants

sexyphillygirl says:

I am single and I am dating 3 guys not sleeping with any of them
    ________________________________________________________________________
    :cosign:

I am single and I am dating 3 guys not sleeping with any of them
    :clap: Im single dating 3 but sexing one and my girlfriend is single who only dates DUDE with LONG DOUGH and are generous with their so I stay WINNING :rofl: – #QUALITYOFLIFE

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@YALL

He’s listed at 6’10”

@Yall
    Why do I feel humbled and old at the same time :rofl: Bish my back been hurting since Sunday – a BISH is looking into acupuncture Real TALK – hard headed no PUN INTENDED well yes :rofl:

So she’s about 4’10” then :shrug:

Maybe less…

• MzDimplez1123

I wish my coworker would STFU. She has me literally ready to scream. :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@PHILLY
    “Its crazy because I am single and I am dating 3 guys not sleeping with any of them…”
    _________________________________________________________________________

nigga please

• yallcrazy

@Choco, I hurt my back over a yr ago and it’s still “healing”.

Lemme know how that acupuncture goes, I’m on the fence with that.

• FoxE

sexyphillygirl says:

:claps:
    I told someone I went on 3 dates in 1 day. They looked at me like I said I :hump: 3 guys in 1 day. I was so drunk by the end of the day, but neither guy got any from me. :lol:

• brenden

For those of you who mentioned it-That’s why your man is with you! You’re their spinners. You may not know it, but indeed you are.lol. At Least one of you has-have to have been picked up and tossed across the room and what not in the thralls of passion.ha That too is the roll of a spinner. It’s easy :) You cant do all that with a bigger woman. Or before someone disagrees-maybe you can, but someone who is 2ft smaller than you can def get into positions with you that someone taller wouldn’t be able to accomplish. Someone mentioned she looks like she could be carried on his hip like a child. I said it earlier many abnormally lrg men like this petite type of woman. The opposing body type leaves the gate open for many tricks and treats in the bedroom.hahaha

• sexyphillygirl

lol @ Choco-This is making me not want to get married cuz I know I would fukk up big time smh. Having 3 men wine and dine me and take me on trips is HEAVEN….and they all serve a diffrent purpose. My bff is in an open marriage and she is cool with it but my other girlfriends they are miserable so I didnt expect them to be happy for me they want me married, a mother and miserable right along with them….naw Ill pass lol

• yallcrazy

Dimpz, it’s like a typhoon outside :wail: no facial.

*sends 2 cans of whoop azz for coworker*

• candibfly

——————————

*fans self whilst going down memory lane*

• sexyphillygirl

@Fox-I still havent done that, I space them out Friday, Saturday and Sunday, girl I would be pissy drunk if I went out with them in the same night lmao. YOu go girl!!

• yallcrazy

sexyphilly, stay single as long as you can. :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZiDGGQs-ZE&feature=related FrenchGal

@wcc

can yo please give me the definition of “beard”
    thanks!

@Brenden, plus they can “move you” how they want :thumbsup:

• sexyphillygirl

@yall-im trying to but most of my friends are married and now my nephews done gone out and gotten married and having kids but I am still having a blast.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

They looked at me like I said I 3 guys in 1 day. I was so drunk by the end of the day, but neither guy got any from me.
    That’s becuz men are simple creatures no matter they will always think they have a chance as long as you are accepting their calls WORKS LIKE A WONDER :thumbsup:

@SexyPhilly
    Girl do YOU – it’s a lot of men out here willing to date you becuz you won’t eff him right away – and he okay with it cuz he’s effn someone else :rofl: but I don’t care we are having fun and laughs this nicca spent $600.00 on my hotel room and gave me $300 in cash just because #WINNING :wink:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

Old girl in the jean suit is mean…….

• West Coast Chick

Choco aka Hippie says:

he’s a ghey and she’s a beard, end of story
    ________________________
    Great minds think alike

______________________________________
    :cheers:

• candibfly

Old girl in the jean suit is mean…….

————————–

:dead:

@Yall
    Im a believer in acupuncture and I think it starts there for it to work I will keep you posted tho!

• West Coast Chick

FrenchGal says:

@wcc

can yo please give me the definition of “beard”
    ____________________________________

Amber Rose :coffee:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Candi I’m just talking about her negative azz :shrug:

• http://youtu.be/FtaS60uIQUc kingstonn

@ awesome
    omg, that dude in ur gravi looks just like this guy at work. :no:
    what is his name… reginald or something?

West Coast Chick says:

FrenchGal says:

@wcc

can yo please give me the definition of “beard”
    ____________________________________

Amber Rose
    _____________________________________

Jackee Harry

• MzDimplez1123

@ Crazy…………………This shyt is crazy and it looks different every two minutes! I’m about to run out now while it looks peaceful

• sexyphillygirl

Yes Choco you are #WINNING lol, love it!!!!

• FoxE

brenden says:
    ___________________________

Brenden has me taking a stroll down memory lane. Oh the good memories of being tossed around.

• yallcrazy

*sends you flares in case you need it*

• AWESOME ARSENAL

Randall

• sexyphillygirl

yallcrazy says:

West Coast Chick says:

FrenchGal says:

@wcc

can yo please give me the definition of “beard”
    ____________________________________

Amber Rose
    _____________________________________

Jackee Harry

______________________________________

Liza Minnelli

• FoxE

Choco aka Hippie says:

@SexyPhilly
    Girl do YOU – it’s a lot of men out here willing to date you becuz you won’t eff him right away – and he okay with it cuz he’s effn someone else but I don’t care we are having fun and laughs this nicca spent $600.00 on my hotel room and gave me $300 in cash just because #WINNING
    ______________________________________

:clap: thats why I don’t care about effing a guy, until I want to. I know he getting it from somewhere else. As am I.

• West Coast Chick

@ FrenchGal.. a beard is someone, usually a woman, that poses
    as a celebrity’s girlfriend to make fans think the guy is straight, i.e: Kanye and Amber Rose.. JayZ and Beyonce…ect

• http://youtu.be/FtaS60uIQUc kingstonn

@ dimpz
    so can i make that picture my gravi? i already saved it to my ipad. :lol:

• yallcrazy

off topic, anybody see the pics of wacka flacka?!?

Love handles, pouch, allllll out. :barf:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@wcc

can yo please give me the definition of “beard”
    ____________________________________

Amber Rose
    _____________________________________

Jackee Harry
    ____________________________________________

Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith (Team Beards/Conveniance Marriage)

• sexyphillygirl

lmao I forgot about Will and Jada and they swinging azzes…..

• West Coast Chick

yallcrazy says:

off topic, anybody see the pics of wacka flacka?!?

Love handles, pouch, allllll out. :barf:

____________________________________

:hurl:
    he needs to take better care of himself.. he’s way too young to be that ratchet :nono:

:cosign: :clap:

BEARD:
    Cassie, Sarah, and Kim Porter :lol:

• West Coast Chick

Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith (Team Beards/Conveniance Marriage)

___________________________________

:thumbsup: that’s a great example!

@wcc, it looks downhill…

Hey Deb, tell your son to cover that ish up. Please and Thank you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZiDGGQs-ZE&feature=related FrenchGal

you guys are the best thanks i just wanted to make sure i was on the same page with ya! :koolaid:

• West Coast Chick

yallcrazy says:

@wcc, it looks downhill…
    _____________________________

:lol: you aint lyin either :lol:

• West Coast Chick

@ French Gal
    That’s the reason why Amber don’t talk about Kanye and their relationship to the public, even though she’s been asked many times… she signed a confidentiality agreement.. and was paid to not spill the tea on Kanye :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgGdkC6hJc&NR=1 YSoSerious

@WCC

I’m gone get you about Jay. :lol:

• va_shawty

They are an odd couple!!! Team Khloe and Lamar! :cheer:

• laci

@ brendon

I think :heart: you LMBO

• laci

i need to learn how to spin LOL. Im 5’2, 140 pounds. I think I can handle it, but Im confussed on how you, NOT loose your balance

• MzDimplez1123

@ Kingston………….. You did not! :rofl:

• West Coast Chick

YSoSerious says:

@WCC

I’m gone get you about Jay.

____________________________________________

YSO, you like how I snuck that one in huh? :lol:

• Tatted Diva

Tatted Diva says:

________________________________________________________________

@ yallcrazy says:

Remember that hair too. Have you seen him speak?
    ________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Hell yeah I remember that hair. GIRL, you just gave me my life for the day!

• http://myspace.com/katgirl33 katgirl33

LOL Hey Family…

Chris Bosh do be having some jacked up expressions on his face, but I don’t think he’s :gay: LMAO

As far as Mrs. Bosh goes, I didn’t even know they got married til my sweetie told me (He’s ALL up in these playoffs right now, LOL) when we were watching their press conference after the game….I noticed he was wearing a wedding ring….I heard she been with him for a while, so I guess persistence and patience pays off. :cheer:

• GoldenGurl

MzDetermined says:

—————-

There, apparently. :rofl:

• GoldenGurl

And for the life of me, I dont get why real tall azz men are attracted to short azz women. It looks like dude is married to a little kid.

• lexdiamonz

all black men are not gay i mean he looks a lil off and weird but he can’t help it CONGRATS hope it lasts b-ball niccas are NOTORIOUS womanizers……