fanMAIL: Phaedra Parks’ Husband Arrested Again? *Updated*

Scroll down for updates…

A loyal reader who asked to remain anonymous writes:

Hey Sandra, I love your blog. I wanted to give you some breaking gossip. I was headed home from work today. I got off at Flat Shoals Rd off of I285 and made a left. I noticed two Dekalb police cars had pull over a red BMW 740i and a guy in handcuffs on the ground arguing with the cops. When I passed by, I noticed it was Apollo, Phaidra’s husband from Real Housewifes of Atlanta. This happen 20 minutes ago. Please keep me anonymous.

Have a good day.

I called the Dekalb County jail and they have no record of anyone named Apollo Nida being booked into the jail as of 20 minutes ago.

Apollo was last arrested in Atlanta in January, 2010 for running a red light. As you know, Mr. Nida is an ex-con who served prison time for various white collar crimes before marrying Phaedra in 2010.

Update I:

According to a credible source who spoke to Phaedra today, her husband Apollo is “at work” and she says this post is incorrect. My immediate question was, “What work? He has a job?” This email may very well be a hoax. If it turns out to be a hoax, this post will vanish without a trace.

Update II, April 9, 10:01 am ET:

I LOVE my readers! Once again, they gave me the tea before it was spilt on any other blog. :)

According to TMZ.com, Apollo Nida, occupation unknown, was arrested on Thursday (April 7) just as my reader said he had been.

Supposedly, Nida was pulled over and cuffed by U.S. marshals in connection with some type of sting operation by the feds. He was briefly placed in handcuffs and then let go. The claim is that he was arrested by mistake, but we know better.

Here’s the tea: why did Apollo’s wife, attorney Phaedra Parks, tell a local blogger that her husband was “at work” and therefore not arrested?

In the pics above, you can clearly see Apollo in handcuffs. My loyal reader emailed me before 4 p.m. on Thursday and he saw Apollo in cuffs 20 minutes before that. It’s a good thing there wasn’t a woman — or a man as the case may be — in the car with Apollo when he was pulled over.

255 Responses to “fanMAIL: Phaedra Parks’ Husband Arrested Again? *Updated*”

pointhimout says:

i want some of him so bad. that is a sexy ass fool ri’cher, yes he is, yes he is.

His_Mommy623 says:

:rofl: snitchin ass beeyotchh.. Damn let the man lock his azz up before u tell SR on him! Shame on it!

pointhimout says:

^^^SCCCHHHHHHIT how u think TMZ so hot? they be on top of the story before it even happens. Apollo is sexy as hell though. Agreed?

BlacJay says:

BMW740i :blink:

BlacJay says:

@pointhimout I’m not into the yella fellas

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

How you gonna beat the police report? Does Apollo even drive a 740? @PHO I bet you could get him, too. Am I the only one who thinks Phaedra is cute? (theres an SR poster who looks like her, too) Not “bad” but cute in a regular you will still recognize me when I take off this make-up way? ?

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

Sandra if it just happened he might not be in the system yet. could be hours before anyone can pry into this man’s business.
    @pointhimout I :cosign: he is very good looking

Eb says:

The Dekalb county jail better hide it’s pickles ……….

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

aaaannnnndddd here’s EB. :rofl: How ya been chica?

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

I think Phaedra is pretty. not a full out beauty but pretty nonetheless. she looks like a full grown bratz doll

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

Yeah, I know. They need to upgrade the system so we bloggers can obtain information on these celebs most expeditiously. :)

:lol: HIS_

EB @ :lol:

Eb says:

@ princess smart-pants hey sweetie. I’ve been enjoying my spring break. :woot: but come Monday it’s back to reality. :(

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

I bet it is stressful for Phaedra when he gets arrested. When you are trying to uphold your image and defend your husband at every turn because of his past jail time i’m sure any run-ins he has with the law garner side-eyes from her circle. White or blue collar crimes all people see is a man who keeps getting arrested. She seems pretty strong though

Apollo does nothing for me!

@Sandra
    You should post that video or original footage of Wayne and Bird kissing :hurl:

@ mrsloveleighwilliams

I feel what youre sayin… but Phadra needs to be more worried abouut how and why he knows Lawrence… the other house wife :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Apollo does nothing for me!

I second that emotion :rofl:

:lol: @ Wcc so right tho

@Cha I think he’s DL anyway

@ Choco :lol:

RIGHT! it happened so normal, nobody batted an eye..I wonder how long have they been… kissing n shyt :think:

@Choco….
    he might be DL, but he finer than a muthafukker….

and I dont like them light bright….

:lol: WOW!

Bosstown says:

Apollo is a pretty boy but he is not all that!!!!!

I wonder if they were filming when he got pulled over that would be classic.

:waves:

BTW Hey Everybody!!!!!!!!

:waves: BossTown

@WCC
    Im convinced they all have kissed I couldn’t believe no one even paused

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Sandra

You should post that video or original footage of Wayne and Bird kissing

:hurl:

Any tongue action?

@Sandra
    You should post that video or original footage of Wayne and Bird kissing
    ______________________________
    that chit old aint it…
    or is their actually VIDEO footage….

I believe Baby been :hump: Weezy!!!

What ya’ll think Weezy F. Baby stand for: Weezy Fukking Baby!!!

Bosstown says:

Too funny I think Lil Wayne is Bi anyway!!!!! To each his own.

RatchetFree says:

Hey Boss!!! :waves: Since u got that new ride, I haven’t seen u around these parts.

VAALLDAY says:

Damn they arresting people for running red light out there! I’d be under the jail!!!

Bosstown says:

What’s going on Choco and Alex. Yeah I got to actually work to pay the note on that dang car!!!!

I miss yall though I still lurk occasionally to find out what yall are up to!!!

:hug:

@Boss
    And I know that you find that I am always the innocent one on here. :yes:

@Sandra
    So how was the b*tch slapping contest at that premier skrip club last night? :waiting:

@Sandra
    No tongue action but they look extremely comfy and normal :hurl:

@Chiby
    :yes: I think he is bi- so many baby momz and he’s not with one!

Bosstown says:

I been a member and a lurker for too long to believe that but you know I got mad love for you anyway.

How’s Fernando???

Thought I forgot huh???

@Boss
    :lol: We’re not on good terms right now. I threw out all his cowboy boots bc I told him it was too dang hot to be wearing them. So he’s a little mad right now. Said his great grandfather gave him one of those pairs. Said he wore them while he snuck 12 ppl across the border back in 1982.

chibytex says:

auntie, I cant believe you never seen that pic…I have it saved to my computer at home in Chicago…they are kissing like they do it all the time and nobody seems “turned off” by it…

@choco…yes Wayne is bi…..

While Toya making statements about kids under 18 being :gay: she needs to address the fact that her ex husband/child’s father is a :homoswitch:

RatchetFree says:

He’s over the age of 18 so it’s ok.

@ Chi…………….Wayne bout 30 now so, she wasnt referring to him. :coffee:

chibytex says:

He’s over the age of 18 so it’s ok.
    _________________________________________
    Oh Ok!!! :rofl:

It amazes me that nobody is really saying anything about Weezy;s behavior…its like the chit is cool that he kisses on Wayne….its it cause Wayne is on rock star status thay makes it ok?

its right in front of our eyes, but only a few seem to see it….

chibytex says:

@ Chi…………….Wayne bout 30 now so, she wasnt referring to him.
    __________________________________________________
    So its OK that her child’s father is :gay:

Thats just plain :hurl:

I bet Baby been :hump: Weezy since “The Block is Hot”……

CHA CHA says:

I dont think Lil Wayne is BI… and I dont think Baby is fuggin him :nono: Some shyt I just refuse to believe!

I dont even think Apollo is ghey but if the story explained that he was pulled over and Lawrence (RHOA) was buffing his knob… I might be interested :yes:

Hey Ms BossTown.. you have been missed :hug:

Bosstown says:

@Alex OMG you had to toss him well I do understand they can get a little out of control

What’s crackin Phro???

Gosh I am going to have to setup my phone so I can stay on with you guys!!!

MzDimplez1123 says:

Maybe she feels she not messing with him so why should she care? Who knows? There are recent pics of them kissing?

Bosstown says:

What’s going on ChaCha Baby how you doin???
    :hug:

YSoSerious says:

I don’t know how Wayne gets ANYBODY to kiss his gargoyle-looking azz.

As for two men kissing in general…Gay is gay to me. Two women kissing should be just as offensive then. :shrugs:

CHA CHA says:

I dont think Lil Wayne is BI… and I dont think Baby is fuggin him Some shyt I just refuse to believe!
    ________________________________________________________
    You do know that denial is a river Eygpt right…..

Weezy and Baby is :hump:
    Drake and Wayne used to :hump:
    Nikki and Shantel or whatver her name is is :hump:

The whole Young Money click is on some freaky chit, IMO!!

________________________________________________
    All Im saying is that she shouldnt be talking about the gays when her baby daddy is one…..

It’ll be funny if some chit surfaces about Wayne and Baby :hump: BEFORE he was 18!!!

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

I don’t think Baby and Weezy are gay. I do beleive they were on some black mafia type stuff. But having said that I wonder how they thought it was a cool gesture to kiss on the mouth. With the exception of the Wayans’s Bros i’ve never seen straight men kiss like that. even in the mob it’s a kiss on the cheek or the ring right? :shrugs:

West Coast Chick says:

so ya’ll sayin that weezy got “chris stokes’d”?? wasnt he like.. 5 when they made the block is hot, and baby was like 50?? :blink:

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

And if it was something they were so proud of to show the love to each other why aren’t they still doing it?

@Bosstown Waddap babes?! :hug:

I gotta disagree Chi

Iono about Wayne and Baby

I honestly don’t think Drake is gay, just mama raised and kinda geeky

I hear Nikki can’t stand Shanell which is why Shanell, who can sing Nikki under a table is not featured on any songs on Nikki’s cd and Nikki kinda played Shanell on Wendy William’s or Monique’s show.

YSoSerious says:

Drake ain’t gay…He’s just lame as hell. :lol:

@ Dimpz.. what happened with those two? :popcorn:

Phrozen1der says:

Until you see footage of someone slobbing,bobbing,sticking and moving you should NEVER assume…. Now the writing is on the wall of that kissing in the mouth shyt!! :rofl: My father HATES to be called daddy, he says call me dad or “FAJHA” (Father) cause he thinks it’s ghei I’m sure :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

@ mrsloveleighwilliams… I saw them kiss on two separate occasions… but I aint countin.. :coffee:

______________________________________________________
    my point exactly…
    REAL fukking MOBSTERS dont kiss on the MOUTH!!!!

Weezy and Baby aint no mafia anyway!!!

@ Yso………….. Hey Honey! :hug:

I actually like the fact that Drake is comfortable in his own skin.

@Phro
    No grown as man should call another dude Daddy or Baby….
    you catch my drift!!!

@Mz. Dimpz
    I was kinda playing about Drake (who I like on occasions)….

but something in the air dont smell good about Weezy and Baby…

@ Phrozen… can i have some suger …daddy?? daddy daddy daddy- LOL :lol:

pops wouldnt like that huh? :coffee:

@Phro
    My biological contributor has been sitting on my FB friend’s request list for about a wk now. :no: Nicca, I haven’t heard from you in 2011. Why would I want to be your friend. He gets no dad, daddy, father, fajha. :nono:

Phrozen1der says:

Just googled the pic ummm yeah it’s pretty bad.. Baby leaning in, and Wayne is pulling him to him… :rofl:

3 people look like WTF?!
    1 looks shocked
    1 likes it and wants to ne next :coffee:

chibytex says:

but something in the air dont smell good about Weezy and Baby…
    Probably all that shyt caught up under their grills. :shrug:

@ChiBy
    :rofl: I call my mom “Mommy” so I don’t get it, those my parental’s no ghei there…But some random ninja yeah #WeOffThat!

@WCC :rofl:

@Alex Yeah my brother and sister could take or leave him..I guess I miss them all since I’m the furthest away..

3 people look like WTF?!
    1 looks shocked
    1 likes it and wants to ne next
    ____________________________________________________________________
    dont nothing look Mafia, Mob, or Gangsta about that chit….
    :nono:

Phrozen1der says:

@ChiBy Right! It looks more like here they go with this shyt again, AND the camera’s are right there… Them cats look PO’d! :rofl:

chibytex says:

Probably all that shyt caught up under their grills.
    ______________________________________________

Its the faint smell of homosexual loving….

:hurl:

datsmdubya2u says:

Dang you can’t step away for a second on this site. It goes left fast!

Ontopic

How do you get arrested for running a red light? Did he not have a license of something. Don’t you just get a ticket otherwise?

RatchetFree says:

Yeah, so I just checked out the pic. I see Master P turning to Carmelo Anthony in the background asking can him if he can believe this shyt right here. Who is that big dark skinned nicca…..BruhMan from the 5th flo? :shrug:

@DIMPZ

I’m a nerd and a lame at heart too so I can fukks with dudes like Drake. :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Phro………You talking about the “wedding” pic.

@ Yso…Me too! :rofl:

MzDetermined says:

Homegirl that called a snitched is the police… it aint even that serious ok he got pulled over and handcuffed…AND

MzDetermined says:

I meant “and”

Phrozen1der says:

@Dimpz :lol: Their wedding!!!

Bosstown says:

@Phro dang I miss yall but I am back!!!!!

Sorry for the delay but had to go out and check on some work stuff!!!

I just don’t think Lil Wayne and Birdman should NEVER be kissing on the lips that sh*t is not gangster!!!!! AT ALL!!!!

:hurl:

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

I still dont buy it… I Agree with my chococate decadent fudge brownie with nuts :D PHRO.. that still doesnt justify them being GAY!.. Im quite sure its the norm for them and their relationship.(Cameras/Caught on tape ect. is the debil) Baby is not no homeboy to him he is that dudes “FATHER” not in a biological sense but cant nobody define or describe the relationship they have on the outside looking in so I wont try..shyt..LIFT that BROTHA up for raising a flucking multimillionaire gifted BLACK man that aint his in the first place!

West Coast Chick says:

speaking of mafia… did ya’ll see the previews of that mafia wife show that’s coming on?? That’s gonna be some good shyt :yes:

chococate decadent fudge brownie with nuts PHRO

CLASSIC ChaCha!!!!!!!!

@WCC They going to be wrecking, and I’m going to be watching :lol:

Bosstown says:

@WCC yeah I can’t wait for the first episode they look like they are going to be bananas!!!!!

Especially Sammy “The Bull” daughter. She is a bold bish.

Bosstown says:

I think they will give all the Housewives, Basketball and Football Wives a run for they money.

Didn’t they already cancel Football Wives with their boring azzes???

:think:

RatchetFree says:

For me, it was the fact that Lil Tunechi tilted his head to get into that kiss. :no: A peck is straight up heads coming in for a quick second. That right there…….Head tilting= :homo:

YSoSerious says:

I just saw the pic…Maybe they were just talking reeel close. :shrugs:

chococate decadent fudge brownie with nuts PHRO

CLASSIC ChaCha!!!!!!!!

…Yeah I love me some PHRO… he has always made me happy! He is a stand up dude #CONFESSING MY INFINITE LOVE FOR PHROZEN1DER :wink:

@Boss
    Also premiering next wk will be the Braxton Family Values. I’m sure it will be a must see. :coffee:

@ Phro…………That’s what it looks like to me. :shrug:

Lil Tunechi

@YSO no darling they was kissing!!!!

RatchetFree says:

For me, it was the fact that Lil Tunechi tilted his head to get into that kiss. A peck is straight up heads coming in for a quick second. That right there…….Head tilting= :homo:

Yeah I just googled too… but it aint like it was a full on tongue kiss or it went on for minutes or they were embracing….it wasnt like they had hands wrapped around each other. IM SO SHELTERED IN MY OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS :wail:

YSO HOLD ME :hug:

YSoSerious says:

I just saw the pic…Maybe they were just talking reeel close.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh! It makes sense now. Lil Tunechi tilted his head to look up Baby’s nose to see if he had a booger. *sigh* Why didn’t we think of this earlier?!? :shrug:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Alex……….Yeah it looked the same way to me

@ChaCha :lol:

Bosstown says:

@Alex I know I am going to watch it I forgot about it!!! Thanks for the reminder. What day is it coming on?

I need some laughter cause my teenager got me ready to put his azz out!!!

:mad:

Hey Boss! :wave:

Phrozen1der says:

@Dimpz I don’t know, all I know is that is a bit much for me on the manlaw front..Kiss him on the cheek if ya’ll are brothers,relatives,best friends Ok….On the lips :no: Nah son!

Bosstown says:

Lil Tunechi tilted his head to look up Baby’s nose to see if he had a booger.

————————————————————

Or maybe he was checking to see if his nose hairs needed trimming!!!

@Boss
    The 12th. Next Tues. 9e/8c on We. That interferes with NCIS:Los Angeles so I’ll have to DVR it. So word on the street is that her and Michael Jai White were boo’d up at the premiere party.

:waves:

Hey MzD how you doing beautiful???

@ Phro…………… I’m with you

Bosstown says:

Hey MzD how you doing beautiful???

Isnt she lovely *plays in Dimpz hair :yes:

Bosstown says:

@alex awwww shoot I know I got to watch that and get me some laughs cause I am sure the sisters are off the chain.

*blushes* I’m good Boss, How you be Ma?! :hug:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Cha……….So are YOU! Which is why I don’t understand why i’m always looking at some random chick in yo gravis! :mad:

Bosstown says:

I am good how are you missy??

YSoSerious says:

Well dang…I’m just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt…It’s better than thinking about those genetically complex nigs literally bumping uglies. :no:

I’m ok. Getting ready to blow this popsicle stand! :rofl:

Bosstown says:

Actually take that back ready to smack a bish at work today!!!

I am so needing to go home!!!

———————————————————-

Once again

:hurl:

@BOSS

Well, smacking a bish will get you sent home…Unless you’re a pimp. :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Boss…………. Go slap her ass on the way out.

West Coast Chick says:

<———— lil tune chi getin some lovin from …baby daddy- LOL

Kei says:

Everyone go the fluck home now now now now

MzDimplez1123 says:

I’m ok. Getting ready to blow this popsicle stand!
    Is this where they are selling Cha Chizzle’s coochay popsicles?

@Yso :lol: Indeed!!!

Bye Kei and Jonah! :wave: <——-Jonah's next pamper

@DIMPZ

I’m guessing you don’t mean the kind of Popsicles that DAWN was talking about earlier. :lol:

@BOSS

Well, smacking a bish will get you sent home…Unless you’re a pimp.
    ______________________________

:rofl: she aint lyin

@ Yso………. :no:

@Kei
    I’m at home. Been here all day. Well except when I ran to the store for cookies and spent almost $20 on cookies, cake, caramel syrup, and waffle bowls. I just wanted a lil ole pack of cookies. Don’t know what happened. I hope I’m not pregnant! :shrug:

Phrozen1der says:

This ninja made that shyt her gravi… :rofl:

MzD

he went back to sleep on me :(

@WCC

I’m gone kick yo azz for dat dere Gravi. :rofl:

:shrug:
    heyyyy, what I do? Lil tune chi needed a lil love from his daddy..ooops, I mean his baby :lol:

:dead: @ RATCHET

If you are pregnant, I’m a have to start calling you Mary and you better name that lil miracle Heysus. :rofl:

Kei says:

There’s a video of them actually kissing.

@Alex I want some damn cookies you know sharing is caring?

@Alex :lol:

:grin:
    @ Phrozen.. I thought it was romantic :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

UMMMM Dimpz… IM like JEM…truly outrageous…truly, truly outrageous and those random chicks are the holograms… they help me convey the mood im in :cofee: But thanks baby… I will upload a pic of myself tomorrow just for you :kiss:

SOOOOOOOOO YSO you aint gonna hold a bish :mad:

@WCC :lol:

@KEI

Barney is the debil and the debil is a liar. :nono:

#NoCobs

Cha Chizzle
    Upload it for me too. I put up a girly one for you. :yes:

@Kei
    I like chocolate chip cookies and the type of cookies that Ciara calls her goodies. Which one u want?

I hate @Alex and @WCC for them got damn grav’s :rofl:

@Kei
    ______________________________________

:dead: stooopid

ELove says:

For the PEEPS what just can’t believe that Weezy or Baby can’t possibly be GAY and GETTING IT IN… A TON of BRICKS must have to fall on YOU before you realize the Building is CRUMBLING DOWN Huh :lol:

That’s Kool because I’ll be already OUTSIDE telling the workers where to start DIGGING to recover Y’all Remains !!! :yes:

@CHA CHA

I am trying to holding yo azz. You keep coochay popping and I keep losing my damn grip. :hugs:

@Kei

SO YOU SAYIN YOU HAD A POPSICLE :blink:

@Yso
    We’re going to name him Fernando Heysus or Fernandasha Heysushish if it’s a girl.

LMAOOOOOOOOO @ Alex gravi… you tryna up stage me honey?? :shotsfired1:

Kei says:

The normal cookie please chocolate chip…

Phrozen1der says:

:dead: at the visual of @Yso trying to console a hunching @ChaCha who is crying hysterically because she can’t control her pelvis :rofl:

MzD

he went back to sleep on me

Dont take it personal…. He is gonna be doing that alot… Its not you :rofl: AWWWWWW does he smile when he is sleeping…that is the best moment in life ever :hug:

@WCC
    Not at all. This post is about Apollo too. I wanted to rep them since u had Lil Tunechi covered.

:whistle:
    Fresh out from my bid
    b*tch it’s lil tunechi
    I’m Lucille Ball
    b*tch I love Lucy

West Coast Chick says:

@ Elove… not surprised @ those two.. however, nikki did say that there were more gay and bi rappers than str8.. I’d like to know who ALL she’s referring to? I wonder if there sre any that would shock me at this point

@Cha Cha

Not that I’ve seen

@RATCHET

If you do I swear I will never type another word to you again.

Fukking Fernandasha Heysushish… :dead:

phukin :dead: @ Ratchet free

RatchetFree says:

*Hands Kei some normal chocolate chip cookies* Can I hold da baby while you eat? Thanks. *Takes baby and runs to my car so I can have proof that I was preganant(that’s what Granny calls it).

Kei says:

*Yells at Alex you forgot the diaper bag*

@Alex :rofl:

Phrozen1der says:

ya’ll mutha flucka’s are craazee :rofl:

ELove says:

@WCC
    Wouldn’t SHOCK ME Either because there are TOO MANY To Mention (Real…)

And Drake is the ONE that ran clear across to the other end of the stage WHEN This YT Chick flashed HER BOOBS (At Him…) Dude was STR8 SHOOK Too :blink::rofl:

RatchetFree says:

Well I know he’s not a rapper but Omarion definitely fits the bill. That studfish!!! :no: :gay:

ELove says:

Ima have on my Jem and the Holograms pink jackets and some leggings made out of Care Bear fur…. I might welp a little too

#naive

:wail:

IM NOT ENTIRELY JUSTIFYING THE KISS… BUT………… HOW MANY GAY MEN YOU KNOW GOT 50/11 BABY MAMAS AND SHYT :shrug: I ONT know any!

Bosstown says:

See she is the reason I have to keep missing out on what yall are talking about!!!!

I will smack her when I find another job!!!

You guys are clowning in here today……as usual!!

@Yso
    What’s wrong with the baby names? :shrug: Since I stole Kei’s baby boy, it looks like it’s going to be Fernando Heysus Jonah Diabla Rodriguez.

————————————————————

You made my day with that sh*t Alex

I am over here crying laughing

@Alex

Why don’t you throw the name Felix in there too

SN: I call my cousin Felix the cat because I don’t know his name. :shrug:

ELove says:

@WCC
    Wouldn’t SHOCK ME Either because there are TOO MANY To Mention (Real…)

WHAAAT………….. HE DONT LIKE PINK NIPPLES :shrug:

I can not take Kei or Rachet right now :lol:

YSoSerious says:

(tries to find BOSS a job where smacking bishes is one of the official job duties)

So…Is pimp on or off the table? :think:

@Kei
    :rofl: Does he know that you don’t know his name?

:rofl: @ your gravi.

Bosstown says:

Did yall see the update???

Supposedly Apollo was at work not getting handcuffed!!!!

I do have one question though where does he work or is it a job like Tommy from Martin??

@WCC @Alex @kei :rofl:

ELove says:

@WCC
    Wouldn’t SHOCK ME Either because there are TOO MANY To Mention (Real…)

WHAAAT………….. HE DONT LIKE PINK NIPPLES

_________________________________

:lol: bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

stooooopid!

Please clear your cache to see my update to this post. Thanks!

Bosstown says:

@YSO Pimp is definitely an option…don’t know how the husband would feel about the career change though!!!!

@Alex

he’s like 13 now and I’ve only met him about 3 times. Whenever I did see him he would look at me like WTF??

And my husband is home :(

@Sandra
    I KNOW u saw me ask u about the b*tch slapping contest at the premier skrip club last night. :waiting:

Bosstown says:

@Sandra I got you covered I just told them that man was at work!!!

Once again where does he work??
    :think:

@RATCHET

I say this with all the e-doration I can muster for you…Get the fluck out. Now. :bye:

:lol: YSO.. pimp is DEFINITELY on the table

Boss- :lol:
    yeah, I think he work with tommy :lol:

ELove says:

HOTT Cha Cha
    There THIS Show called “Lock Up” and I’ve only watched it ONE DAY when nothing was on (That Day…) and they were running a Marathon… TOO MANY STR8 Female DUDES in the JOINT and GOTS Too Many Kids/baby-Mamas Outside (Real…)

I know several DUDES I went to H.S. with that have 5+ kids before they turned 23 and when I saw them several years later was LQQKING Sweeter than Corn Syrup… And DAMN PROUD (Of It…)

Ain’t NOTHING WRONG with being NAIVE… Just don’t let that get you CAUGHT UP (Real…)

Bosstown says:

Did yall see the update???
    Supposedly Apollo was at work not getting handcuffed!!!!

:rofl: That’s what I said. I can’t imagine Apollo working on somebody’s job.

pointhimout says:

well i remember him going to work with a briefcase, dressed in black (sexy) on one episode. I guess by now someone would’ve posted they work with him. DEAD @ Ratchetfree and that pic. STOP IT I SAY.

CHA CHA says:

YOU AINT NEVA LIED :coffee: Sandrita since you like to throw your HOCUS POCUS on shyt so much…. can you VANISH my damn credit, please, I know you will look out for ya girl …with hugs and kisses, please and thanks in advance :wink:

RatchetFree says:

Umm….on the show, Apollo was always going to work. And your source need not send in anymore breaking news. You know they say all black folk look alike….even the high yella ones. You two must be cut from the same cloth.

pointhimout says:

@175 I’m picturing something admin related. hey, it’s an honest living during the day, so mo power to him. cute ass.

Bosstown says:

@point I am too through with your gravi!!!!

YSoSerious says:

(hopes that email isn’t a hoax so Auntie won’t have to erase this post cause it’s some real comedy going on here)

West Coast Chick says:

NOT ENTIRELY JUSTIFYING THE KISS… BUT………… HOW MANY GAY MEN YOU KNOW GOT 50/11 BABY MAMAS AND SHYT I ONT know any!

my bestie is a gay man.. I love love love him dearly. He has 2 kids by one chick and had a baby 2 years ago.. he and his boyfriend moved in with the 2nd babymomma…..#pimp shyt :lol:

Bosstown says:

Did yall see the update???
    Supposedly Apollo was at work not getting handcuffed!!!!

That’s what I said. I can’t imagine Apollo working on somebody’s job.
    It’s probably one of Phaedra’s celebrity clients. In exchange for her free services and pickles, Apollo was given a job. :shrug:

——————————————————————

Exactly he leaves the house and goes to the park and hangs out with his boys
    :wink:

Poor Phaedra she probably don’t even know where that nicca works!!!

@Boss
    Do u need me to teach you how to be a pimp? My pimp hand is skrong!!! How skrong? Just imagine Eddie Long in his muscle shirt and biking shorts on somebody’s son’s picture messages.

————————————————————-

@Alex would you care to elaborate on the “free services” part. I am already hip to the pickles they made a bish never look at a pickle the same way.

LOL @ Boss

ELove says:

@Bosstown
    Phaedra is the Black YT Blonde Chick MENTALITY-Wise (F-ing Clueless…) :rofl:

Bosstown says:

@Alex you have been itching to go so here it is

:kona:

RIGHT EFFIN NOW!!!!!

I am over here with tears in my eyes with the image of that.

Pimp hard Pimp HARDER!!!!

West Coast Chick says:

Isnt Apollo on the RHOA payroll since he appeared in most of the episodes?? (real question)

Bosstown says:

@ELove absolutely!!! Now I am on a mission to find out where this nicca work!!!

I bet the will never follow his azz to work with them cameras cuz
    THAT NEGRO AIN’T GOT NO JOB!!!!! I am gonna start calling his azz Tommy instead of Apollo.

@Boss

:rofl: STOP PLEASE!

*Clears Throat*
    All my SR Fam is invited to my Sip and See in celebration of my new son….Fernando Heysus Jonah Diabla Rodriguez. Dress code is Dwight Fabulous. Everyone will be given pink roses to adorn their head upon entrance to this fancy affair.

West Coast Chick says:

@ E-Love .. I think Phadrea has her own motive for dealing with that man… just gotta figure out what that might be :think:

@WCC
    I don’t know. Uncle Ben said he didn’t get paid….just Cynthia. And we know he could have used that extra income. :no:

Bosstown says:

@Alex didn’t I tell you to go to the
    :kona:

You gonna have some ballerinas doing Swan Lake up in there too??

West Coast Chick says:

thanks for the laughs ya’ll :nite:

@WCC
    Don’t leave….I want u to come to the Sip and See!! :wail:

Bosstown says:

Uncle Ben said he didn’t get paid

—————————————————————

Please tell me you didn’t call that man Uncle Ben???

I just bust out laughing at work and it is super quiet in here. They keep looking like what the he## she laughing at.

Uncle Ben that is some funny sh*t!!!!

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Boss

Poor Phaedra she probably don’t even know where that nicca works!!!

————-

I know! He prolly got a rented office space that she pay for. He just sits there all day. I don’t see him doing any jobs that an ex con could get right out of prison. he’s been out less than 3yrs. and the jobs he could get don’t involves suits and briefcases. Just my observation.

:waves:

:cya:

WCC have a good night!!!

Sip and see???

Poor baby with that long ass name…

ELove says:

HOTT Cha Cha

I KNOW LOVE… LOCKUP IS MY SHOW! And believe it or not ya girl is hip!… I dont think Im truly naive but I like to keep certain images at bay so I can enjoy people without all of the extras you know. At the end of the day I really could care less who is zooom zooomin up whoms dook shoot :hurl: I JUST WANNA BE ENTERTAINED and not like that :rofl:

@Kei
    Yes, that’s what Phaedra had for her baby. You come sip on champagne or wine and see the baby from the next room. :rofl: But the roses are from the baby shower. I didn’t have one since u had the baby for me.

Bosstown says:

@dats right he sits up there from 9-5 and does crossword puzzles and eats pickles…..sorry meant sucks on pickles!!!!

I guess he got something going on I just don’t understand what it is
    :think:

Kei says:

Lmao looking at the baby from the next room like it’s some sideshow. I have never watched any of the RHO…. or I love hip hop or bball wives/baby mamas/jumpoffs/hookers

Bosstown says:

@ELove absolutely!!! Now I am on a mission to find out where this nicca work!!!

I bet the will never follow his azz to work with them cameras cuz

Camera crew be mad in a muthaflucka doing donuts in the damn culdesac of their neighborhood :rofl:

RatchetFree says:

Now that I remember, Apollo was driving a 3 series BMW(red with tinted windows) to Cynthia’s wedding. Looked to be an older model. I recall thinking, that’s all they have. :shrug:

Kei says:

Maybe fannie mae can help Apollo get a job with her dude at Verizon.

This ninja said “Sip and See” :rofl:

ELove says:

HOTT Cha Cha
    I HEAR You BABY… But SADLY THOSE DAYZ ARE OVER and I HATE IT just as much as the next person (Real…) This Celebrity Gossip Along With the Reality TV Shyt have went to a level of No Return… Which is WHY I don’t watch Reality TV Anything !!! That’s MY Attempt at having some semblance of NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING about these Celebrities :lol:

KDub says:

Apollo is the dayum nanny these days. Its a resession. When she said he was at work …THAT was code for “his red azz is at the house with our dayum baby! I just got off the phone with him…and I called the landline too.”

—————————————————–

What’s up Kdub???? Where ya been??

KDub says:

————————————————-
    There go Sandra being the daggone Wizard of Oz behind the curtain again runnin stuff…waving a wand…makin shat disappear.

Good thing I got a screen shot of this post…

I kid. :rofl:

RatchetFree says:

Yall remember when he said he had to work on Mother’s Day then showed up with a gift later? Put on a suit and everything. Nicca, went to Bishop Long’s church and asked for a “job”. :rofl:

My husband is talking to me and it sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown

womp womp womp

KDub says:

BOSS-AY!!!!!!! :yahoo: I be on during the day! The plantation done let up on us (real temporary the busy time starts again NEXT month!) so I can join in the day time fukkery again! LMAO….how you?

@Alex
    I hate you and your link GO TO HELL!

GoldenGurl says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Apollo does nothing for me!

————-
    Me neither. He’s just regular.

@Alex
    I hate you and your link GO TO HELL!
    :rofl: :rofl:

Bosstown says:

@Kdub doing good finally got some time to come out and play with yall!!!!

:hug:

@Alex what kind of “job” do you think he applied for. Do you think he is a Longfellow????? UMMMM excuse me counselor???

Bosstown says:

@Kdub doing good finally got some time to come out and play with yall!!!!

That nigga prolly presses Dwight Eubanks suits all day :rofl:

That nigga prolly presses Dwight Eubanks suits all day

———————————————————-

Alright Chacha join Alex azz

:kona:

@Boss
    I do believe it was one of those positions.

:whistle:
    Fresh out from my bid
    Bish, I got loose booty

Kei says:

Someone go try out findyourfacemate and see if you can find your look alike to date.

#liquidpeopleshyt

KDub says:

My husband is talking to me and it sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown
    ——————————————–
    AT LEAST…u listening enough to hear that! I used to have my bluetooth in on mine….I would be listening to music like HAIL on his azz….with my hair down you could not even SEE the bluetooth…silly bastid. I cannnnnot hear you right now.

Peachizz says:

…..

Bosstown says:

@alex you are officially crazy!!!!

I have been laughing for like almost thirty minutes!!!!

@Cha Chizzle
    Pressing his suits and eating food from a can bc that’s what yt folk do. :rofl:

Kei says:

Someone go try out findyourfacemate
    ________________-
    Is this a mate that sits on your face? :shrug:

KDub says:

That nigga prolly presses Dwight Eubanks suits all day
    ———————————————–
    LMAOOOOOOO

@Alex

Lol no it’s a dating site that matches a date that have similar facial features as you

@Kei
    Why would anyone want to date someone that favors him/her? I already get tired of ppl asking me if my date is my sister.

@Alex

Not sure but of course a clear person came up with it. Just seen a couple on tv who looked like identical twins.

Kei says:

I’m outtie like a fat kid playing dodge ball have a good night all

:wave: <—— Fernando's something something something something Rodriguez puke bib

RatchetFree says:

Night Kei!! I’m out too. I gotta meditate and get some of yall’s rachetness out of my inner space. :lol:

@Sandra

Sorry, I missed the question. What did you want to know about it?

Dang Alex looks like you missed out on getting your answer Goodnite Sandra

@ Bosstown: Goodnight sweetie.

Dawn Sheen says:

I’m so late on this post but my washer was stuck on the spin cycle…

I just checked with Gucci and he said the Feds were searching Apollo trying to figure out how him knowed Lawrence…

He should have gotten pulled over driving a 1995 red BMW. :lol:

ALBoy says:

:lol: @ Sandra At least he not trying to ball out off ole girls money though :shrug: they had old “luxury” cars on craigslist going for 2500 :coffee:

ALBoy says:

@ Sandra At least he not trying to ball out off ole girls money though they had old “luxury” cars on craigslist going for 2500

It looks like Phaedra didn’t pay much for that car. :lol:

Audacious2 says:

Apollo seems a little slow to me, after seeing him try to articulate on the show & then I noticed after the first 2 scenes, they kept the audio off when he spoke.
    This sounds like some staged plot for ratings on the next season of RHOA. How does the U.S. Marshall cuff him & then un-cuff him on the spot over a mixup.
    After that incident where they shot & killed some 90-something year old lady, you would think they were more accurate when zoning in to apprehend someone.

Mrs2gud4ya says:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God here we go! lol @Sandrarose I’m starting to put it all together…They must have just started taping for season 3. Since they aired out his “dirty” laundry last season, and Phaedra already had their baby…..that leaves them back at being a BORING couple….so they NEED this quick buzz so they kids can have something to chat about. #thatisall

pointhimout says:

well, we’re used to Apollo getting arrested. this wont make us tune in. now when he go and pull a Mr. Cee (with me, he’s giving)…now there’s your story for the next season. #heyphaedragirl

bohemiandream says:

Nene said Phadrea was a good liar. Why didn’t she just said yes he was arrested but let go. Just like she lied about how many months she was pregnant. LMAO She should have known sandra would get to the bottom of it.

pointhimout says:

Sorry Phaedra, but you’ve been Sandra Rosed.

butterfly197420 says:

:yawn: Who cares??!!

kingstonn says:

:rofl: @ that car. isn’t Phaedra supposed to be living ‘a life of southern luxury’ but she lets her hubby drive that? I still think he’s gay — he knew EXACTLY what to do with that pickle.. :(

ALBoy says:

@ Kingston that was the least masculine thing I have ever seen a man do dudes dont eat pickles like that :no:

pointhimout says:

^^^speak for yourself.

I thought that was the sexiest most disgusting thing when he ate that pickle with Phaedra like that. Just one night Phaedra, with your husband. There’s no indecent proposal cuz I’m broke as schit.

BAY2LA says:

Once again check your sources. So caught up in dragging those you dislike through the mud, you can’t get your facts straight. Try reading the entire TMZ post first SR. Maybe she said he was working because he was not arrested, but briefly handcuffed and once the Feds realized they had the wrong person they immediately let him go. Is it hard being so full of hate Sandra?

KK76 says:

*Listening to my Miguel* Staged for the show. He works alright. At not getting caught up in any foolishness….

LilMissRed says:

oh my!! he is a cutie pie :yep: