I Wonder if Adrienne Warned Chris Bosh About These Pics Yet?

They say every jump off has a secret past that she would like to keep hidden away forever. The more successful jump offs are able to bury their pasts under stacks and stacks of their new husband’s money.

Apparently, Chris Bosh’s new wife, Adrienne Williams, couldn’t erase her past with Bosh’s endless cash reserves.

Bosh refuses to even admit that he’s a married man despite the overwhelming evidence that suggests otherwise (he’s probably waiting to break the news gently to his other jump offs).

According to Ira Winderman of the Sun-Sentinel, a marriage certificate, with both Bosh and Williams’ names on it, is on file in Dade County. And I’m following Bosh’s stylist on Twitter.com, who also confirmed that some sort of nuptials took place before the NBA playoffs.

Anyway, I wrote all that to say that Adrienne has been on the come-up since she was seven years old.

The young groupie is featured in a photo spread in a worn copy of Smooth magazine from 2006. Loyal reader Steve K. was kind enough to send me the link to her pics on HINcity.com.

“I love modeling. I’ve been doing it since age 12, and I’ve done pageants since I was seven” said Adrienne, who is originally from LA but honed her groupie skills in Atlanta.

“I’ve done every kind you can imagine,” she said. “So whatever modeling steps I can take to get my name out there is good.”

Photos: Wireimage, Jocks and Twitter.com

60 Responses to “I Wonder if Adrienne Warned Chris Bosh About These Pics Yet?”

ALBoy says:

:lol: @ Miss Bosh’s birthday cake :lol:

lovezoe says:

Maybe my glasses aren’t working, but that doesn’t look like the same person. If he like it, I love it.

pinky2083 says:

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think she’s that pretty. :rolleyes:

Mr.BluPhi says:

She’s one of those girls that shouldn’t try to be sexy.

She looks more comical in the photos where she’s tryin to sexy, sexy in the other photos.

She looks like Ashanti in one of those pics.

Mr.BluPhi says:

*tryin to be sexy

jazzyiest says:

@ Sandra Rose

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :rofl:

You are insane! Talking about this girl has been on the come up since age 7. LOL

I’m sorry but that first pic. looks like she pulled big drawls up in her azz and is squinching her booty real tight. Me no likey. :nono:

aqtpie says:

I think the pics look hawt but she does look different.

nydiva4u says:

Why is this revelant????? That his world not ours.

Mr.BluPhi says:

“I’ve done very kind you can imagine,”

Ummm does this make sense????

nydiva4u says:

*relevant*

jazzyiest says:

And word around the NBA is that Bosh is gay anyway so maybe this is just something for him to do (get married to a woman) to make himself seem “less gay”. :shrugs: I don’t know.

To me they always look like they’re “playing couple”.

I think she’s trying to get her shine by being married to a NBA star and he’s trying to appear not so gay. Just my opinion. If they’re both getting what they want out of it…full speed ahead.

Cha Cha says:

For the most part she looks to be all natural… Thats gotta count for something :shrug:

Terri B says:

These are pics she took for the purpose of the public to see, so I don’t think she’s hiding anything. I think he knows and doesen’t care. I’m pretty sure they’ve discussed it.

LadyLew says:

:blink: Did I miss something?

Mamacita says:

Why does everyone say he’s gay? I never thought he was gay but I guess…

I don’t get it :shrug:

jazzyiest says:

@ Mamacita

When I see him he comes off that way to me. I’ve also heard from insider’s that he’s gay. That’s really what prompted me to start paying attention to him more.

Of course no one knows for sure but I’ve heard this from very reputable people and I’m not talking about scorned groupies either.

TruGemini says:

I don’t see the big deal. She’s modeling (or whatever she wanna call it). Everybody has to start out doing something. And if you can find a dude in the process who’s paid and willing to take care of you, then :claps: . I know I wish I could run up on Derrick Rose’s ass…

Her nether region is lookin real pronounced like a man’s would be

Jazzy it’s very nice of you to keep that pic up for me hun

KDub says:

I see Adrienne has been orange-colored for a long time.

@Mama
    For some reason I get that vibe from him and I haven’t heard the rumors but I see it in him :shrugs:

KDub says:

Her nether region is lookin real pronounced like a man’s would be
    —————————————————–
    Like a damn Ken doll!

Iblondon says:

who is originally from LA but honed her groupie skills in Atlanta.
    ———————————-
    Man, yall be giving Atlanta girls a bad groupie rep lol. A dude visiting Atlanta at T&G tried to give me his hotel key with a note attached saying I want be sorry. I declined! He talking about he knows how Atlanta girls are! Not all of us.

AprilRain says:

I would not be ashamed of those pics, I think she looks good! They look happy together. I hope they make it :yes:

Cha Cha says:

AprilRain says:

:yes:

chibytex says:

Mamacita says:

Why does everyone say he’s gay? I never thought he was gay but I guess…

I don’t get it
    ___________________________________________
    a close friend of mind is cool with with Bosh’s lawyer and pr people and he says that Chris’ people are trying to work with to stop acting so “fem” in public….he say’s its very hard though cause he cant really help it!! Ray Charles could see that Bosh is a funboy and Marrying Adrienne was part of the plan to keep his image in tact

Chris dont think nothing of these pics…he know who he lays down with at night…. :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandy I hope you got security b/c you stay talking chit :shotsfired1:

Boi I’m telling you when Sandra don’t like you she goes in :yes:

Soooo Sandra what did Bosh’s girl do to you :think:

West Coast Chick says:

a close friend of mind is cool with with Bosh’s lawyer and pr people and
    chibytex says:

___________________________

right! …as I said on yesterday’s post… ladyboy + golddigger/ beard = best kept secret in hollyweird!
    I love to watch Bosh run.. its too funny, cuz he runs all “girlie” – sheer comedy :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

KDub says:

I see Adrienne has been orange-colored for a long time.
    ____________________________________________________________

Lmfaoooooooooo. I’ve been warned to not use more than 2 emo-cons… so :rofl:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

Maybe he saw these pics and ordered her up? Happens all the time. I had a coworker that bought his wife from the phillipines. Does anyone else know anybody like that?

KDub says:

If Al Reynolds and Jonathan Plummer can be married…then why can’t Chris “Pterodactyl” Bosh be married?

And I just remembered…doesn’t Ptero have a crazy baby momma? COULD be why he married in secret. He is trying to avoid having to windmilling a heffa down. Yall know the gays can fight….

chibytex says:

________________________________________________
    He runs with his wrist all bent in front of him and chit…..

I swear one time I hear one of the sports commentators commenting on a game say that Bosh looks like Rupaul in basketball shorts…. I looked at my husband to make sure I heard what i thought i heard…my husband just shook his head in disbelief and said yeah that nigg@ do look zesty….I cant remember what the guy’s name that said it though….

Awesome
    You can “order” me up anytime!
    I’m always on the menu ummn I mean catalogue

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

Make mine extra spicy…..

Thetruth32 says:

———————–
    I will be watching tonight to see him run like a girl..

chibytex says:

_______________________________________
    Ewwww somebody actually :hump: him…. :hurl:
    If I just had to have sex with him, he’d have to hit it from the back…cause I couldnt look straight into his eyes…my chit would dry up like the Sierra Desert!!!
    :nono:

Thetruth32 says:

<————Just for you Jazzy… :rofl:

KDub says:

I cant remember what the guy’s name that said it though….
    —————————————————–
    It was Kenny Smith. I remember that shat.

Thetruth32 says:

Nice cake tho

va_shawty says:

Congratulations again to the gay (I mean happy) couple! Adrienne might land a spot on Basketball wives. :rofl: I can already hear Evelyn, Jennifer, and Tammi making jokes about Bosh. Sure hope Adrienne keeps him away from her male friends….

ALBoy says:

@ Awesome its a PA that I work with that was sending money to Russia for a woman long story short she never showed up lol sending 10k every other week for 6 months talking bout she on her way :no:
    He ended up booing up a real life prostitute she robbed him after 6 months

LilMissRed says:

IMO her pics arent bad… :shrugs: Ive SEEN worse. Wonder how old she is/was cause she looks hella young in these pics

va_shawty says:

Also, can we get a new post? :newpost: I’m tired of looking at Oompa Loompa’s butt checks.

Melissa says:

That does not look like her and IMO she is not all that…lmao @ va_shawty…

West Coast Chick says:

@Thetruth32.. your gravi : :rofl: who’s sucking who’s titties over here? :lol:

West Coast Chick says:

Thetruth32 says:

———————–
    I will be watching tonight to see him run like a girl..

_________________________________

:lol: me too :lol:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@Al
    I wondered about the dynamics of their relationship. He “met” her through some service where I think the ones they marry off are the ones who are past the prostitution age ceiling (16?). I always wondered how arguments in their house went……….
    Her: You’re a loser that can’t even find a girl in your own country, you had to buy puzzy.
    Him: You’re a retired 3rd world whore. Don’t think I threw away the receipt. There’s more of you where you came from.

She did end up running the relationship once she got here. He though he was finna get some little obedient lady………

MzTee says:

Normally, I don’t rag on women. But, I just can’t help myself.

First of all, where is her azz? Someone needs to put out an APB for it because it’s missing. Second, when did she escape from Willie Wonka’s Chocolate Factory? The umpalumpas are missing their best worker.

That is all for now…(LOL)

ALBoy says:

@ Awesome them chicks are all gangsta been a whore for their entire life and you think a trick bout to run them :lol: Nope aint gone happen then they still be tippin and err thang :no:

Thetruth32 says:

Thetruth32 says:

———————–
    I will be watching tonight to see him run like a girl..

_________________________________

me too
    ————–
    when i watch the heat play I never paid attention to bosh play…but thanks to you i will.

Melissa
    the thoughts i have when i see ur gravi are illegal in most countries

Willie Wonka’s Chocolate Factory
    __________________________
    :clap: Im sooo glad Im not the only that sees the WONKY in her face but I didn’t want to be deemed a hater cuz I have been talking about everyone lately :rofl:

TruGemini says:

va_shawty says:

Adrienne might land a spot on Basketball wives.
    ______________________________________________________

That actually was about to happen but Chris(‘s people) shut that shyt down real quick.

Snadra can you put up a sie by side of Chris and the Lochness Monster!
    Ole Nessy

SHANIASMOMMA says:

omg someone just posted this on facebook ..please go look at it on youtube: Chris Bosh gay press conference intro

:gay: