Kate Middleton: “I’s Married Now”

In case you’re one of the millions of Americans who slept soundly at 4 a.m. when Britain’s Prince William took Kate Middleton to be his bride, here is a quick update.

Kate Middleton will now and forever be referred to as “Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge” (unless a series of tragic deaths befalls members of the royal family, at which time she will be bestowed as Queen of England).

Kate, I mean, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, turned 29 on January 9th. She is the eldest of 3 children.

Kate, oops, I mean, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, was given Princess Diana’s engagement ring to have and to own. But her new hubby made it clear early on that he intends to go ringless.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge decided to do her own makeup because she wanted to add a little normalcy to the pomp and circumstance surrounding the wedding of the century.

Although she thought it was lame, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge practiced “the wave” for hours in the mirror until she got it right.

Click Link for More Pics

“Kate Middleton’s wedding dress” was the #1 search on Google, Yahoo and other search engines until about an hour ago.

The wedding dress was designed by Sarah Burton of the late Alexander McQueen’s fashion house. Although the bride didn’t wear white, the dress was as close to white as Sarah could get. Sarah herself doesn’t think the dress was such a big deal. To the world, it’s a piece of history. But to Sarah, it’s just another very expensive wedding dress that she and her team designed for a non-blue blood royal:

“The dress was just one component of a spectacular day, and I do not think it is appropriate to comment any further beyond saying that I personally am very grateful and honoured to have been given the opportunity to work on this project, and I wish TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge every good wish for the future.” Source

U.S. President Barack Obama was one of the many world leaders who were snubbed by the royal couple.

The gambling houses are already doing brisk business this morning taking bets on how long this marriage will last. That should come as no surprise considering that Wills and Kate have already broken up half a dozen times over the years.

(Photos by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Europe) via Daily Mail

79 Responses to “Kate Middleton: “I’s Married Now””

Who CARES???? Ol plain lookin hoe.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

She looked stunning. Wonderful job on her makeup. Her dress was gorgeous. Princess Di’s dress was and still remains a hideous balloon!

stunnaz says:

I thought she looked stunning!
    Let’s not be haters people and appreciate beautiful things when we see them

Bigbadwolf says:

:whistle: I second that.

Lady_L says:

:yawn:

——————–
    Morning @Man…

jazzyiest says:

So what you’re saying is now they’re about to go :hunching: , :lick: and :blow: ,each other?

FoxE says:

Oh congrats?

:cosign: man (except the hoe part)

Melissa says:

why those kids/flower girls look like the spawn of lucifer…please forgive me :pray:

whatdoesitmatter says:

I have to say, I’m becoming increasingly annoyed by the coverage of two considerably below average looking individuals that have absolutely nothing to do with this country. :shrug:

Congrats to them. I’m so glad its over. I was tired of it being forced down my throat. Sandra, why was Diana a princess and Kate so much less?

Fenix6376 says:

Yes. Let’s not be haters. If you don’t care, that’s fine. But if you don’t care then there is no need to comment.

People are constantly asking what the big deal is about all of this.. But I watch all the wedding shows on WE and TLC so I will add this to my list of wedding reality shows. Sya Yes to the Dress and David Tutera all rolled into one.

I am happy for them and I liked her dress. It was not as grand as Grace Kelly’s, as it is being compared to, but it is beautiful in its own right.

cheeks8683 says:

Her dress reminds me of Grace Kelly’s. I was watching the highlights earlier on cnn.com and the close up of Prine William’s balding head was HIL-LAR-IOUS!!! What is he? 28? NE ways that ha to be a heck of a pick-up line at the bar “I’m a prince, can I have your number?” :bow: :boobs:

jazzyiest

TMI girl. TMI.

Bigbadwolf says:

@ jazzy :rofl:
    I love these new emotions

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

She made a beautiful bride. People are making a big deal of him not wearing a ring. My hubby doesn’t wear his band very often because he can’t safely wear it at work and after no ring all week who thinks to wear it on weekends. I don’t mind at all

FoxE says:

Melissa says:

why those kids/flower girls look like the spawn of lucifer…please forgive me
    ___________________________

:lipssealed: …….. :lol: They look mad as hell!

Jay Bee says:

why that little girl look like satan’s child …
    to the left to the lefttttt

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

@Fenix love the David Tutera show!!! He throws one hell of a wedding! Just watched an episode last week that was filmed here in Dallas

Jazzy
    they’ve already been doin that! They’ve been livin together for a while now

jazzyiest says:

@ Bird

I knew it was overkill when I did it. It’s not my fault though. Blame it on Sandra Mae for introducing these new emoticons. I’m like a kid at a candy store! :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

the red coats are coming the red coats are coming

Melissa says:

@ fox e yes they do!!! @jay bee I said the same thing….crazy!!

cheeks8683 says:

why that little girl look like satan’s child …
    to the left to the lefttttt
    __________________________________________________

I dont know what it is about the English but they are some basic lookin folk…With that said David Beckham (sp) is fine as all get out….he is in the minority… :waves:

Melissa says:

suga walls my sweet suga walls….where is the love dammit!!!! :boobs:

jazzyiest says:

@ Suga

Truth be told I think he married her because it was time. I don’t really think he likes her like that. Queenie’s getting old and so is papi Chalres. It was time for Prince Willy to stop dipping his Willy all over the place and settle down.

You know that da** Queen Elizabeth probably hates old Katies guts anyway.

Just my opinion. :coffee:

FoxE says:

Fenix6376 says:

_____________________________________

I don’t think this was about hating.
    It was the simple fact that this was ALL the news talked about. We had 200+ people who were killed from the storm the other day the news covered all of maybe 5-10 mins on this… :huh: and the rest was about this Royal Wedding that creates no benefit to the U.S. and its citizens.

And was this broadcasted on the wedding channel? Cuz that’s where it belonged.

Melissa says:

@fox e

_____________________________________

I don’t think this was about hating.
    It was the simple fact that this was ALL the news talked about. We had 200+ people who were killed from the storm the other day the news covered all of maybe 5-10 mins on this… and the rest was about this Royal Wedding that creates no benefit to the U.S. and its citizens.

And was this broadcasted on the wedding channel? Cuz that’s where it belonged.

:preach:

West Coast Chick says:

This seems like the sequel to a scary movie :popcorn:

KishaMinyonn says:

Are any of the other grandchildren married? And if so, it wasn’t big deal like this wedding. You really don’t hear much about the other grandchildren, just these two.

Anywho, back to work I go. I slept through the wedding, but I’m sure it will be aired for the next month on some random station.

:offtopic:
    I missed the draft last night. Who went where and in what round?

MELISSA MY LOVE!
    I LEFT YOU A LIL NOTE IN BLIND ITEM POST!!!!!

The pic with Pippa (I love saying that and might name my next do Pippa), the priest and the children from the back is really gorgeous.

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

@Cheeks I :cosign:
    you can almost always tell a person is British just by looking at them. It’s amazing

Tainted_Love says:

The Royal Wedding definitely made me want to get married lol

that lil girl does look like the female version of The Omen!

Fenix6376 says:

So we are only allowed to cover one news event at a time? Yes, 200 people died in horrible tornadoes and that has not been lost in the media. But do we only need to be bobarded with tragedies? are we not allowed to celebrate anything since bad things happen? There are problems everywhere, everyday. This is just a momentary escape from the horrors and atrocities that exist in the world. Why is that so bad?

America is not the world. It is only a part of it. I don’t have a problem with the institution of royalty that exists in another country. When did we, as Americans, become so closed minded and self – centered?

Destinee says:

I think was beautiful! I think when they went on the balcony and had their first kiss as husband and wife was beautiful and majical. Looking out over all those people’s face. I think she handled everything elegantly. Im so happy for them.

Melissa says:

@ suga walls I saw it honey!!! Muah!

FoxE says:

@fenix

:nono: You didn’t get the point of that comment.

Its great they got married. Congrats to them. But there are hundreds of people who EVERYDAY do some good for this country but yet they are overlooked because its not what they consider “newsworthy” or good enough to be broadcasted on TV.
    And if they want to broadcast things in another country so be it :clap:

But if this makes me out to be “so close minded & self-centered” I’ll be that. :coffee:

sexyphillygirl says:

For this wedding to get all of this coverage was crazy, every news channel had it on. Yes marriage is wonderful but im curious do they make a big deal over things that happen in our country. If Malia or Sasha get married will they be glued to their tv’s like alot of people were in American this morning. Just curious.

@FoxE-I feel the same way I just think it was way over the top with the news coverage and it was shoved down our throats for weeks…hell months before the actual wedding.

MELISSA
    I’m still waitin for my close up :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

I find weddings boring and royal weddings even more so. :shrugs:

Hell, it sounds like Sandra barely cares and she still posted on it. :coffee:

dblaq says:

Hey everybody I managed to get my 60″ flat screen TV mounted in my bedroom with only 2 bolts versus the require 4.

Melissa says:

Soon to come my suga walls keep :coffee: until…

sexyphillygirl says:

@dblaq-dont stand under the tv……just saying lol.

FoxE says:

@Dblaq

:lol: that was random.

FoxE says:

@Phillygirl

Thats what I’m saying.

They could have blocked out the Wedding Channel for this. Isn’t that the purpose of the wedding channel? :shrugs:

Melissa so you sayin I dont need to be checkin my box every 5 minutes huh

Dynasty says:

————————————————————————-

Princess Diana was born royal. Kate was commoner

Dynasty says:

*was a commoner

DoNotDeleteMe says:

It’s only for one day…sheesh! :shrug:

CreoleCutie7 says:

@ Bird

From my understanding His full name is now His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Early of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Master of Arts. As for Kate the former Miss Catherine Middleton is now Her Royal Highness Princess Catherine Elizabeth, The Duchess of Cambridge

So she pretty much she made out to Her Royal Highness Princess I dont think Camille has that :think: :shrugs:

CreoleCutie7 says:

O yea Sandra I’m loving the new Emotioncon’s :applause:

Secret says:

Congrats Prince Williams and Princess Catherine. The wedding was amazing

Anna says:

mrsloveleighwilliams says:

~~~~~~~~~
    What difference does it make if he wears a ring or not, It’s not like we don’t know he’s married. I say it was a trade for a trade, she didn’t have to say “obey”, in her vowels, and he does’nt wear a wedding band. Big Freakin Deal. :lol:

anti-PC says:

I was one of the Americans that slept soundly through those nuptials even though I must say that her dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!

kdillon says:

Kate was born to marry him, she was already picked out before he knew her. Everything is about bloodlines, she is here to make more babies so the family name can continue. Diana tried to get out because she knew their secrets and wanted to part of it, she was killed for being with Doty. Kate has no idea what she is about to journey in, but she has been trained….
    The wedding aired because Britain basically owns us, America was started because of the Europeans…

Anna says:

kdillon says:

Kate was born to marry him, she was already picked out before he knew her.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    He first saw her at a fashion show half dressed. They went to College together, have been dating for 8 yrs, how was she already picked?

Secret says:

I think they are better off than Princess Diana and Charles are because Diana was only use to bear children for Charles. With Prince William and Catherine they been together for a long time. If I am not mistaken I do believe the Queen have a choice on who you could marry or not but the final decison would not be on her. I think they will last along time as long Catherine doesnt go against them

Tyzgurl says:

kdillon says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    No comparison to a hype or nothing…but I was at the laundromat Thursday and I was eavesdropping on the convo between a hype and the attendant. The hype was saying the exact same thing. I was intrigued!!!

aaron says:

The fact these two married only proves this is true love. The old saying if love someone let them go, if they come back it is meant to be. This is meant to be.

Ty says:

There is some truth to what Kdillon is saying but I will not speak on it on a public site. U know they can see every damn thing due to the damn Patriot Act.

SHANIASMOMMA says:

princess di never loved charles ..she had no emotion on her wedding day …she looked forced an scared …that WAS an arranged marriage !!..that is why they both had affairs throughout the marriage ….i think this is Love …betcha she push out a baby within a year!

Sandra, why was Diana a princess and Kate so much less?

Because Diana was married to the Queen’s son, Charles, who was first in line to succeed her as King if the Queen died. :)

kdillon says:

Anna says:

kdillon says:

Kate was born to marry him, she was already picked out before he knew her.
    ~~~~~~~~~

_______________________________________________________________________

The Royal family does not allow anyone inside their circle without already having a hand in it. Most things in their world are business deals, parent of elitist always already have a blueprint of what their kids or how their kids will serve. I would be interested to see where her bloodline begins, im sure all of this was taken into account. This is the story the public knows, about them meeting at a fashion show etc…. even if they did im sure the meeting wasnt a fluke. IMO

cheeks8683 says:

Everyone’s talking about the Prince’s balding head. :lol: Frankly, if I was into peen I would make damn sure to avoid men who were balding because that bald gene runs strongly from dad to sons. And I want my sons to grow up with a full head of hair. Call me selfish. :coffee:

Fenix6376 says:

:cosign: DoNotDeleteMe.

You get it. Some people are never satisfied.they want to pick and choose what is highlighted by the media. If we only had out own button to pick and choose what we see.

Good things are only good if they deem them to be. Too bad they can’t take this for what it is and want to get bent all outta shape.

Can’t please everyone. There is always someone who can even find a problem with blue skies and perfect days. To each their own.

Ty says:

They will find a royal toupee or spray paint for your royal baldness

Daisy says:

I did not like her dress BUT I am not much of a wedding dress fan anyway. I did think she looked nice.

I want a simple sunset wedding on the beach with less than 10 ppl lol

AllNYC says:

Baldness is a sign of extra testosterone in the system. Unless William is called away, I predict a pregnancy within the first 6 to 12 months.

Ty says:

@AIINYC…so will his hair start to grow back after he releases a few times :think:

katgirl33 says:

Hey Family, TGIF & that Wedding is over, LOL

Camilla is the Duchess of Cornwall…..they said during coverage that Prince Charles is pushing to get her recognized as Queen when his turn for the throne comes up.

Atypical says:

Good for them.. Now this won’t be the only thing they talk about on the news… :coffee:

LadyLioness says:

@kdillon School em!!

The circus was definitely about maintaining the bloodlines. The Middletons tried to claim they came from working class, but their bloodlines have been traced all the way back to King Edward III, Eleanor of Aquitaine, William the Conqueror and Viviane del Acqs, Dynastic Queen of Avallon, and Kings of Scotland and Ireland.

imsojazzy says:

Catherine met William in College in 2001. they dated, broke up, dated other people, then they got back to together. She came from a regular family (middle-class). her parents worked jobs. So she got to kiss some frogs before she got to be a Princess. And yes she is a Princess! No arrangment this time. Diana did love Charles at first but he was “in Love” with Camilla. How would you stay with a man that brings his girlfriend with him everywhere and everyone knows it? the only reson Charles didn’t married Camilla is because the Queen didn’t like her.

Ty says:

U will be surprised at all the people connected to that bloodline and how much control they have in/on America. Even some of our so called beloved “Americans” are connected to that family. Please don’t believe he just randomly met and married his college sweetheart.

Anna says:

imsojazzy says:
    Charles didn’t married Camilla is because the Queen didn’t like her.
    ~~~~~~~
    I take it he doesn’t care what the Queen thinks anymore, he finally married the love of his life.

datsmdubya2u says:

I only cared to see what the dress was like. It was nice but I wish it had just a little sparkle. Not bling but just a lil bit of shine. It was kinda flat looking on tv like white t shirt material. The lace was nice. The train could have been just a tad longer too. Actually this picture on Auntie’s blog shows the dress to better advantage than my HD TV.

kdillon says:

@TY
    Thats what im saying! Bush said there were weapons of mass destruction… just because we are told a story doesnt make it true, we are only told what we need to know. Dont be fooled to believe that the Royal family will allow William to marry just any female without their family being connected to some type of organization or even bloodline.
    They have been preparing this girl for a while….

ohpretty1 says:

Ty and Kdillon – :cosign:

@ Anna – He married Camilla with the Queen’s consent. She runs that family with an iron fist. She didn’t allow her sister to marry the man that she was in love with because he’d been divorced.