Celeb Style: Tameka “Tiny” Harris

Last night, former Xscape singer, Tiny Harris, who goes by the username @TinyMajorMama on Twitter.com, posted this Twitpic of herself rocking a new t-shirt line by rising clothing designer, and her longtime friend, Nikki Nicole Dillard.

Tiny’s t-shirt reads “Stay in Your LANE, HOE.”

Some of you may recall t-shirt designer Nikki Nicole as my 2008 Jump Off of The Year Award recipient. At the time I wrote “You don’t know her, but she’s on the come up.” Do I know how to pick ‘em or what?

Prior to being named Sandrarose.com’s 2008 Jump Off of The Year, Nikki and Tiny (and T.I. for that matter) were inseparable on road trips. But in the aftermath of my post, Nikki was unceremoniously dumped by the couple, and she was replaced on road trips by Tiny’s other bosom buddy, Vanity.

I won’t delve any further into their past personal lives, but let’s suffice it to say that Nikki recovered quickly and parlayed her sudden fame into several successful business ventures.

If you’re wondering if Nikki ever thanked me for that early career boost, the answer to that question would be “no.”

35 Responses to “Celeb Style: Tameka “Tiny” Harris”

KK76 says:

The word fame is so overused :rolleyes: but this is the pefect Sunday tea :coffee:

Ahhh, inuendoes about Tiny’s various sisterwives…. :yes:

Bri says:

Tiny’s shirt looks like one I might see on a muffin-top chick while in line at Golden Corral.

flawless001 says:

i’m sorry but Tiny’s face is a mess

Eb says:

What happened to Tinys face?

kingstonn says:

she’s cute.
    not tiny, the other chick. :coffee:

LaTechGrad02 says:

I have no words for this…..I checked out her web site. Um wow, What I look like hoe, Stop Hatin’ Hoe, and Showtime Hoe t-shirts? Is this a joke?

lilioohpyt says:

sooo yeah the shirt is shall i say cute….not my style….but what is up with Tiny’s face! It looks really puffy in this pic like is still doing stuff to her face or what! soon enough she gonna be walking around here look like the cat lady.

Nikki sort of looks like Hoopz in the first pic with the brown shorts.
    The shirts are cute if you like that look.

Iblondon says:

They are too old to be walking around with that saying on their shirt. well, they always said, you can take the girl out the hood……………

IsaiahsMom says:

Iblondon says:

I was going to say the same exact thing. Why is this okay??? Only true hoes/chicken heads/low-class women would wear this type of shirt anyways. Kinda ironic, huh?

Okay–so NOW I’m not surprised that Tiny is wearing this… :smack:

IsaiahsMom says:

Bri says:

Stop! :rofl:

What is wrong with Tiny’s face? I wonder if she has a medical issue going on? LOL@ the “We at da club” photo above. Why must we (sistas) pose the way Tiny’s posing? Where is the girl that’s supposed to be squatting on the floor and the one with her leg in the air (circa Atomic Dog)???

KayCeiSoul says:

To each her own on those t-shirts. I guess everybody can’t be positive.

KayCeiSoul says:

Naw… I can’t hold it! :cuss:

That is the most ignorant -ish I have ever seen! Only a hood-rat would wear it, and there’s only one lane within that existance; it is called the Hoodrat Trail.

Someone is always trying to capitalize on some bull-ish that makes us look bad (women). I can’t think of a single place I could or would wear that shirt without being offensive of embarrassed. Of all the positive ways to make money without flaunting low self-confidence, these chics keep choosing money over good. This is reminiscent of the “Fat Ho Burgers” eatery. Buffoonery. All money ain’t good money.

Do better.

Matilda says:

What a TACKY shirt……smh…

ValerieB1 says:

Oh Tiny!

Mr.BluPhi says:

Yep… “Stay In Your Lane H**” thats what ppl want on a T-shirts….smh

Tiny, Tiny, Tiny, Tiny……. its Sunday, so I wont say whats really on my mind.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Mr Blu….I totally respect your observance of the Sabbath day, but please do revisit this post tomorrow and say what’s really on your mind. :yes: You (and many others) always have me cracking up.

Iblondon says:

Naw… I can’t hold it! :cuss:

Do better.
    ————————————-
    I wonder why we always have to express ourselves on T-shirt. The “Free _______” t-shirt spiral out of control lol. If they wanted to be free, they shouldn’t commit the crime.

GAGIRL87 says:

I need me one of those shirts ASAP :coffee:

jazzyiest says:

“Stay in Your Lane Hoe” How classy. :rolleyes: I could’ve done just plain ‘ole stay in your lane but adding hoe to it made it supremely ghetto/hoodratish.

Tiny, the mother of da** near 30 children (her own and step kids), is walking around with a shirt that reads, “Stay in Your Line Hoe” How charmingly ghetto. :rolleyes:

And BTW Sandra—I wouldn’t neccessarily call a t-shirt line “on the come up”. Now when ‘ole girl buys a Starbuck’s or some other prominent chain and/or opens another REAL business I’ll be waiting on that post.

imarie aka lalie says:

I’ve seen a couple of her tshirts advertised on twitter. I won’t be buying one. They all have the word ‘hoe’ on them. I guess she’s hoping the term will catch on but its not my style.

imarie aka lalie says:

Oh and I like Tiny but that top pic is not a good look. I don’t understand why she would get lip injections and butt injections but won’t fix her nose. Its like she’s going around the problem.

Pryncess says:

:wtf: And this what Hollyhood hoes teach their kids… :nono:
    :shrugs:

TruGemini says:

Grown as.s women (mamas at that) should not wear worded t-shirts that say dumb shyt like “stay in your lane hoe”… :nono:

Secondly, is the t-shirt wearer the “hoe” in question because the arrows on the shirt seem to indicate so :shrug:

#imjustsaying

CFREE says:

:hurl: to that T-Shirt.. that is all :coffee:

Tatted Diva says:

I try to be as positive as I can be…never really posting too negatively BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS……..Tiny is one ugly woman! :haha:
    BTW – Sandra….Love the new emoticons!

eastpointvet says:

congrats on your business ventures nikki. its no different than the millions of other fun thirst companies make that you find in them stores in the mall except thats its a black woman on the other side receiving a check for it. she basically got into doing that because people keot asking for the ****s on the show she got with kandi so why not make that money if thats what the people want?

KayCeiSoul says:

jazzyiest says:

“Stay in Your Lane Hoe” How classy. I could’ve done just plain ‘ole stay in your lane but adding hoe to it made it supremely ghetto/hoodratish.

**************************

Thanks Jazzi. We’re right >here< on this. :claps:

YSoSerious says:

@TRU

That’s exactly what I thought. But I’m not at all surprised that this didn’t occur to Mrs. Harris. :coffee:

FoxE says:

Sandra,

Why did you stop doing the “BEST OF 20_ Posts”? I would love to see who you considered the best of 2010 (I know its 4 months later, lol) :coffee:

KishaMinyonn says:

Is this the message she wants to send to her teenage daughter? I agree, stay in your lane would have been just fine. No one’s mother should where a shirt that says H*&%. Just my opinion.

Lady_L says:

Iblondon says:

They are too old to be walking around with that saying on their shirt.
    ———————————————————————–

KishaMinyonn says:

Mamacita says:

Tiny looks like a old white man with a wig on in that first pic. :no: :nono:

Erica says:

That’s IT?!?! That t-shirt looks cheap and is EXTRA whack. What does a diva look like pairing that flea-market crap with a $1,000+ bag?!?! PUH-LEASE! Come harder next time Tiny…

and :cosign: with the other members, YOU TOO OLD, WITH TOO MANY KIDS, WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO PLASTER THAT TRASHY MESSAGE ACROSS YOUR CHEST

Erica says:

a freaking wifebeater?!?!?! UGH, I HATE BAD FASHION!!! (i’m “mad”, LOL)