Lil Wayne is arguably the #1 rapper in the country right now. His platinum touch on records combined with his talent-laden Young Money artist roster, which includes rappers Nicki Minaj and Drake, the rap mogul can do no wrong – even when he releases the most God-awful rap ballad in the history of Hip Hop.

[audio:Lil-Wayne_How-To-Love.mp3]

Talking about the song, he told MTV in a recent interview, “I can tell you that I’ve never had a single like it, and it’s an amazing song. It’s an amazing song.” He added, “When I listen to it I get goose bumps. And I feel like the song is gonna take me somewhere that I’ve never been musically.”

The song is recorded for Weezy’s new studio installment “Tha Carter IV” which is coming out in the U.S. on June 21. A week before the album release, he will kick off the second leg of his I Am Still Tour at Comcast Theater in Hartford, CT with Rick Ross, Keri Hilson and Far East Movement. Source

• kingstonn

the song is okay. nothing special.
    i can’t wait for another mixtape like No Ceilings though.

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

#TeamHeat #leggo boys

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

I coulndn’t hear it. Is this a remix of Pooty Tang Song?

• Dawn Sheen

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

I coulndn’t hear it. Is this a remix of Pooty Tang Song?
    —-

Sa da tay!”

You think that just cuz a girl likes to dress fancy and stand on the corner next to some whores, that she’s hookin?

Sepatown!

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Dawn Sheen says:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

I coulndn’t hear it. Is this a remix of Pooty Tang Song?
    —-

Sa da tay!”

Sepatown!
    —————————
    Wadda ta my sista Wadda ta… :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6YnCKsYXEM&feature=player_embedded#at=189 YSoSerious

I got nothing when I pressed play. Maybe my computer is trying to protect me from this song. :shrugs:

• Mr.BluPhi

I cant little Wayne serious talking about he getting goosebumps? And the Illuminati theorist gone eat him alive with this cover…smh

And the single is cool….but no “Lollipop” or “A Mili”

• ELove

“HOW TO LOVE” Confessions of the Ultimate Hip-Hop Baby-Maker

The B-Side is “Let Me Be YOUR Sperm-Donor” Produced by Diddy-SWAG

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

YSoSerious says:

———————————
    Im telling you its a Pooty Tang Remix….
    (IN CHRIS ROCK VOICE) WEEZY TOO GOOD! WEEZY TOO GOOD!!!

• Mr.BluPhi

cant take

• Dawn Sheen

Mr.BluPhi says:

And the single is cool….but no “Lollipop” or “A Mili”

I can’t take u serious w/ ur lip oppressed like kunta kentae

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqwXZtBVc BLU’S 1ST COUSIN/SISTER

*puts on my mean mug face*

:whistle:
    Steady Mobbin

• Queen_City Gem

I couldn’t get the song to play BUT I heard a snippet somewhere else and kinda like it a lil bit…

• 2know the ledge

More god awful crap hop. Goes back to bumpin Big, pac, wu, lupe, and hip hop that was worth it :whistle:

• Fayla

@ Blu

regarding the illuminatie theorists, is it bc of the triangle on the back of his jacket u mean?

• Fayla

Hola Knowledge! :waves: like that gravi, V for Vendetta is one of my fave’s :yes:

• mirsmommy

Heyyyyy Peeps :waves:

• Fayla

gm mirs! :waves:

• 2know the ledge

Wzup Fayla yea V is my ish Remember, remember the 5th of November

• Mr.BluPhi

@Fayla

You know they find symbolic meaning in everything…the triangle, the studs on the jacket, the way his hands are pointed, the 4 images……smh

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqwXZtBVc BLU’S 1ST COUSIN/SISTER

:whistle:

Playa Playa – Big Mike

#lovedasouf

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Fayla says:

@ Blu

———————
    :nono: Until our resident illuminati expert (Redeemed) has officially reviewed the cover, we are not to make assumptions.. :coffee:

• mirsmommy

Good morning fay. :hi: How are ya???

• mirsmommy

😆 @ Wut

• 2know the ledge

:waves: to Blu’s 1st still mad at your screen name Double L

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqwXZtBVc BLU’S 1ST COUSIN/SISTER

:whistle:

who’s the mack
    who’s da mfckin pimp
    who’s da mfckin man
    who’s da mfckin simp

• Fayla

😆 Blu u crazy! they aint that bad r they?? but yeah all i got was the triangle..

@ Knowledge big movie buff here, & that one went hard as hail..they phucked w/the right one 😉

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqwXZtBVc BLU’S 1ST COUSIN/SISTER

I’d hate to suffer from my lack of knowledge so can I get my tank filled up today please and thank you :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqwXZtBVc BLU’S 1ST COUSIN/SISTER

Did anyone else who saw Hangover II think of Man during a certain scene???

• 2know the ledge

@ fayla yea V went mad hard. Creedy: Die! Die! Why won’t you die?… Why won’t you die? ”

V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof. that line right there is Gangsta within it self

• 2know the ledge

Rushes over to BLU 1st and fills up tank full of knowledge 😀

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Hey MIRS!! Was your holiday weekend good?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqwXZtBVc BLU’S 1ST COUSIN/SISTER

Knowledge I’m gonnna change my name back cuz that just didnt sound right!
    the thought of you fillin Blu ip with all your “knowledge” makes me want to :vomit:

• xamaycan

This song is extra wack…next—>>

• Fayla

2know the ledge says:

:cosign:

the whole flick is like a how-to for anarchy! LOTS of truth bombs dropped in that one..

• Fayla

Knowledge I’m gonnna change my name back cuz that just didnt sound right!
    the thought of you fillin Blu ip with all your “knowledge” makes me want to

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqwXZtBVc LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Fayla that shyt just didnt look right!

X!!!
    How goes it

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I actually like this song – but I mean that’s about it

• Lovely One

The song is hot…puts me in a nice “chill” mode

• 2know the ledge

:cosign: fayla i was already not liking our government but V made me hate it even worse b/c i swear our government…moving on!

@ Double L i feel that didn’t look right after i wrote it

• Xsjado

Rap died 10 years ago… Then Crap came into play… I’m done with crap called music in today’s time.. RIP Rap :casket: :dead: