Girl, 5, Drowned Toddler Because He Cried Too Much

This is why you don’t leave small children unattended, even for a minute. Especially If you suspect that one of those children might be a sociopath.

A five-year-old girl dragged a toddler to a bathtub and drowned him because he made too much noise and cried too much, according to police.
It was at first thought that the death of 18-month-old Jermane Johnson Jr was an accidental drowning at a relative’s home in Kansas.

She then indicated that she drowned him on purpose, police said.

Kansas City police and local juvenile court officials said they could not remember ever investigating such a serious case involving such a young suspect.

224 Responses to “Girl, 5, Drowned Toddler Because He Cried Too Much”

Who in the fukk leaves a FIVE year old with a toddler….
    That baby’s mama needs her ass kicked :karate:

This is really sad!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

:wtf: this little grown azz heifer she has too much sense for her own daymn good… Where da phuck is her parents chit likes this gets my blood boiling…

GAGIRL87 says:

@ chibytex I love that detective from fist 48 that’s my bish :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ chibytex I love that detective from fist 48 that’s my bish
    ___________________________________
    I know I watch that show at least 3 times a day on Demand…. Caroline Mason is a bad bish…she damn near always catches her criminal….

jazi65 says:

My heart hurts for the baby & that 5yr old.

GAGIRL87 says:

Yeah girl they got a new fist 48 called first 48 missing person I think it comes on tonight :thinking:

CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL says:

OMG :rofl: CHIBY and GA you have got to hear Brown aka Lucious do her impressionation of her…. shyt is MAD FUNNY!

On the subject at hand :nono: THIS IS THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL… I CANNOT!

renegadesince1985 says:

This is sad :( But at 5 yrs old does she even understand what she did??? :shrugs;

:blink: Da Hell????

Where the phuck are her parents.. Why does a 5 year old has such evil thoughts? :no: Im afraid for our youth.

Peachpussycat says:

@GaGirl @Chiby I love FIRST 48!! I first started watching that show because of her and I’ve been hooked ever since. I watched the one last week where the little 9 year old was playing outside and got shot by an AK. Some dumb ass drug dealers shooting at each other and she got caught in the middle. I cried!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Cha that’s my bish but she talks with her tongue or either that or she talks like she has a mouth full of spit in her mouth :dead: if that makes sense. Where Brown @ I wanna laugh :yes:

Divinebrown says:

How sad is that???? How did this happen?

A mother loses 2 kids at once…that’s awful. The 5 y/o Damien Omen child needs extensive therapy.

Tatted Diva says:

RIP TO THE TODDLER & I FEEL BAD FOR THE PARENTS & THE 5 Y/O! I’M LIKE “WAS THE 5 YEAR OLD WATCHING THE TODDLER OR SOMETHING?”

Danielle says:

This is sad all around! I wonder what punishment will come?

Peachpussycat says:

@FoxE I’m afraid too! It just seems to be getting worse in the world.

melinla says:

why would a 5 year old know that if I hold this baby’s head under the water long enough it will stop making noise??? Too much TV

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Peach I thought I was the only one who crys when watching “some” episodes of the 1st 48. Especially the one’s involving little kids… I weep for the black youth when I watch this program… :(

KishaMinyonn says:

This is so sad, but I see young children all the time threaten to kill others or themselves and have plans to do so. Our youth really need prayer and so do we if they are the future.

Side Note: I love the First 48. If there is a marathon on, I gets nothing done.

Peachpussycat says:

This 5 year old is not going to remember what she did when she gets older.

for you ChaCha

“My name iths Sgt Mathon and I’m with the Memphiths Homithide Divithon”

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Luscious I’m literally in tears :hahaha: you hit that chit right on the nail…

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

for you ChaCha

“My name iths Sgt Mathon and I’m with the Memphiths Homithide Divithon”
    __________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:
    I can hear her saying it just like that……

Peachpussycat says:

@GaGirl I don’t usually cry but that particular episode and the episode with the corrections officer lady got her house shot up by an AK. They killed her and blew the 1 year olds head off and they were in the same bed. Those 2 episodes made me so angry and so sad at the same time!

free says:

the rest of the story:

“The children had been left in the house in the care of a 16-year-old girl, who reportedly has mental disabilities, on Friday when the adult in the house went to pick up a relative from the bus stop.
    It was then the five-year-old is said to have dragged him to the bath tub, which had not been drained.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001624/Girl-5-drowned-toddler-bath-cried-much.html#ixzz1OoDSoQOr

U aint chit Lolita…nothing at all….

I cant stop laughing!!!!

Tatted Diva says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

for you ChaCha

“My name iths Sgt Mathon and I’m with the Memphiths Homithide Divithon”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: W/HAND ON MY HIPS, LET MY BACKBONE SLIP….HOLLERING!

Peachpussycat says:

LOLITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

H-Townmama says:

:shocked:
    I caught my oldest hit my youngest a couple times, but to drown a baby?
    I know we have to be close to the last days :sad: We have to remember to pray for our youth, whether we have children or not, because this doesn’t just affect one family…

Fox we just had a black guy here kill his 5 yr old, her mother was already in jail for lewd acts with a child!
    It was a sad situation all the way around

_______________________________________________
    Damn I missed those two episodes…i gotta find them on Demand…..

lady_cn says:

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe this 5 year old is the one that did this. How would the child know to even do this? And because the child was crying too much? :no:

If the 5 year old did this, I’m :pray: for her.

@Peach,

I know… A guy I knew told me that he didn’t want to have kids because he was afraid of what the people of the world was becoming..

@Luscious

:hahaha: Her ass sound just like that…

Cha Cha know I do the best Sgt Mathon impressions!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Peach I didn’t see that episode but yeah chit like that makes me angry as well, people don’t value life anymore and thats sad I have a 5 year old son and I wonder what the world will be like 20 or more years from now for him… Just sad

She then indicated that she drowned him on purpose, police said.”

:warning:
    DON’T BELIEVE THIS STORY! THIS CHIT SOUNDS LIKE AN ACCIDENT AND THESE “SOCIAL WORKERS” TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES! PROBABLY TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT THEY WEREN’T DOIN THEIR JOBS SOMEHOW!

MARK MY WORDS!

was already in jail for lewd acts with a child!
    It was a sad situation all the way around
    ____________________________________
    Lewd acts with a child??? :wtf: was she doing to the child…her OWN child at that?

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

I think that five year old is on the road to becoming like that other bad kid who took his grandma car and tried to drive out of town with it. When they question him he said “He just like to do bad stuff cuz it was fun”

Peachpussycat says:

**whispers to FoxE** I’m afraid to have kids too because the world is crazy with all these child molesters and killers. I’m just too afraid. I would die if something happened to my innocent child. I would feel like it was my job as a mother to protect him/her and I failed. Sad thinking but it’s just the way I think.

@Lucious

where are my manners: :waves: Hey!

Now what? :blink: That’s crazy!! why did he kill that child?

Ol' Sarge says:

:pray: for the family

My wife says that I’m over protective of our children, and that I watch them like a hawk. This is a reason why I do so.

Why are “social workers” conducting police interviews on 5 year old children with out a specialist or the child’s parents present?

NEVER LET ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY TALK TO “THEM PEOPLE” WITH OUT ATTORNEYS AND THE LIKE PRESENT, EVEN CHILDREN!

lady_cn says:

@ Man

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I read the story.

StillASassyOne says:

Something ain’t right. How would a FIVE year old know that drowning somebody makes them stop crying?

And do you see that baby? That’s a big juicy baby (cute, tho.) How many 5 year olds you know would be able to drag a baby like that to a tub, pick him up and drop him in, and then “drown them” and say because they cry too much?

There are TWO 5 year-olds in my fam right now and just…. :no:

@Peach,

_________________________________________________
    I used to feel like that for a long time…..I was really scared….but now that I have my baby…i just :pray: for the best…..cause it aint gonna get no better….

Chi I think it was another child
    So I dont know if it was the mother’s sister that let the baby stay with him or the courts but the sister said they wanted her to get to know him

Danielle says:

Peachpussycat says:

This 5 year old is not going to remember what she did when she gets older.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes she will. 5 is old enough to remember when you get older especially if you killed somebody.

lola773 says:

:shocked: How can a five year old say a toddler makes too much noise? This is beyond sad. :pray: for peace in the home

Peachpussycat says:

This 5 year old is not going to remember what she did when she gets older

I think she will but depending on how long she has to endure the memories… I mean like the therapy, going to court, and people bringing it up. I remember (tragic/non tragic) things that happened to me at the age of five.
    I dont cry when I watch first 48 but its definitely interesting. Im a very emotional person so I cry at the drop of a hat. I be more so in to the dynamics and figuring out how they will solve the murder. In a strange way I always feel more sorry for the assailants because a lot of times when their under the age of 18 I see my brothers in them with. I see a young man whose future is gone for acting on a 5 second impulsed and a irrational decision. Dont get me wrong I grieve for the victim and the family but the person left to deal with it might as well be dead and gone too.

Did anyone see the one when the cousin jumped in to stop her younger cousin from getting the shyt beat out of her and in turn her boyfriend killed her and left her laying on the side of the road. Come to find out she had 2 kids and one in her womb (4 months) My kids will not watch it for shyt…they see the yellow tape or hear that man voice and they track out :lol:

:coffee: That’s my theory anyway….

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Cha Cha know I do the best Sgt Mathon impressions!

:applaud: YES YOU DO … THANKS BABY!

lady_cn says:

Wait, there was also a 16 year old there in the house with the two children. What was he/she doing at the time the child was crying and then being drowned? :thinking:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Chi I think it was another child
    _______________________________
    That’s some sick chit!!

CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL says:

chibytex aka lil red riding hood says:

was already in jail for lewd acts with a child!
    It was a sad situation all the way around
    ____________________________________
    Lewd acts with a child??? was she doing to the child…her OWN child at that?

I done just told you Im reading PUSH by Sapphire… I know you seen the movie PRECIOUS :coffee:

@Peach

I feel you, I think I would feel like that afterwards, But at the time there would :shotsfired: & :karate: to someone if they touched my daughter…Almost thought it once… damn near couldn’t stop the rage (incredible hulk) from coming out.

StillASassyOne says:

Another question….who ran the bath wtaer for the 5 YO to drown the baby in? So there was just a whole tub of water sitting there waiting for anybody who wanted to rinse their azz?

Nobody heard/saw the 5 YO dragging the baby or heard the bath water running? No one?

Yeah…okay. :eyeroll: :coffee:

Ol' Sarge says:

How did the five year old know how to hold the toddlers head under water to make her “be quiet” :thinking:

AbsurdVanity says:

Oh my… wow. This is very sad.

Danielle says:

I don’t know what to believe but I know these kids are not like they used to be. I’ve seen some grown a$$ 5-6yr old kids. My friend 6yr old daughter told this lady her weave was ugly. My friend laughed like it was cute but I see no humor in grown a$$ kids.

____________________________________
    :yes:
    I remember chit that happened to me at 5…. its gonna take years of therapy to help that her….this is so fukked all the way around….

Dymond says:

This sounds like a bunch of bullchit
    It would take a lot of strength and determination for a 5 year old to hold that baby under water long enough to kill him….

Not saying it can’t happen but……

Divinebrown says:

lady_cn says:

______________________________________________________________________

NOW YOUUUUUU KNOW…..KIDS WILL PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES THROUGH ANYTHING!!!!!!! ANY DAMN THING. Story does sound fishy as hail but it’s possible that 16 y/o ignored the mess out of them.

lady_cn says:

StillASassyOne says:

Yeah…okay.

___________________________________________________________________
    I think the news story said that someone had forgotten to drain the water so it was old bath water but still, how does a 5 year old get a toddler as big as that up and over into a tub?

chelle770 says:

This is very sad…..

@LADY CN
    “That’s exactly what I was thinking when I read the story.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

There’s more to this story. Everyone knows a 5 year old will tell an adult what they think the adult wants to hear.

Since when are “Social Workers” investigating deaths??? Last I checked they were placing children with molestors and rapists and chit and then tryin to come up with an excuse after the fact. :shrugs:

If they initially thought the drowning was an accident, why are social workers questioning a 5 year old about it???

I couldn’t be this child’s father. Be some trouble.

FoxE says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

________________________________________

I actually concur. :yes:

:thinking: Them social workers were prob undercover

Danielle says:

@Chibytex

Me too! I remember when I was 5. I have a great memory all around though.

_________________________________
    Oh yeah I’ve read the book and seen the movie….There are sick ass people out there like that….

In this case…they need to question the 16 yo….he or she may have ran the bath water and told the 5 year old to drown the baby cause the baby was getting on the 16 yo’s nerve…..

H-Townmama says:

I think the 5 yr old is the fall guy…I need to see how big she is. Then i need her to pick up and put in a tub something the same weight as the baby.

Ol’ Sarge says:

ELove says:

These Very Realistic Video Games, Rap music and MOST IMPORTANTLY Severe Lack of Parental Control is quickly turning These TEENS and KIDS into Serial Killers… And the Majority of these TEENS committing HORRIBLE CRIMES are Crack-babies going UNCHECKED from any Professional MEDICAL ATTENTION (Real…)

I SAW this one 3 yr old who can’t even TALK Worth A Damn But he can RAP (To Perfection…) Waka & Gucci ANYTHING :blink:

YSoSerious says:

I know some bad assed five year-olds but something about this story stinks. :nono:

EssenceofU says:

Chibytex said: Maybe that 5 year old saw that chit go on with her parents and she was just imitating what she sees her mama and daddy do?

I totally agree! Young children imitate what they see. If she didn’t experience it first hand from abuse then she may have seen it on tv. Either way, it’s praying time people and time to turn off the tvs and pick up the bible! Most kids today don’t have any morals because they haven’t been taught and they are being brought up in a malicious, uncaring society. Just my 2 cents!

HI DYMMMMMMMOND (are those silouhettes of you in your gravi) :lol:

PEACH FUZZY CAT :lol:

@CHA
    “I always see little kids picking up kids smaller than them. If thats her lil brother Im sure she did that all the time. Also, think about it, how many toddlers do you know know how to hold their breathe under water and swim. My point is, she didnt have to hold his head under water, he could have slid under or depending on how he landed he didnt have a chance.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

I think “Suzy Social Worker” placed this child with the wrong family and didn’t want the chit to come back and bite her in the azz so she conducted an “interview” to make the this child the fall guy.
    :yes:

YSoSerious says:

I know some bad assed five year-olds but something about this story stinks.
    ________________________________
    I agree! i think the 16 y/o is involved!

Ol' Sarge says:

@CHA, good point.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

this is beyond sand THOSE FUKN PARENTS NEED THEY AZZ KICKED TO THE FUKN FULLEST THEY SHOULD TAKE BOTH THEY AZZ TO PRISON WHY THE FUK WOULD U LEAVE A BABY WITH A 5 YR OLD AND A FUKN 16 YR OLD THAT GOT MENTAL PROBLEMS ARE U FUKN STUPID OR REATARDED!!! I HATE STORIES LIKE THIS PARENTS LETS FUKN DO BETTER STOP BEING LAZY AND TAKE CARE OF UR FUKN KIDS THEY ARE NOT OBJECT TO PASS THE FUK AROUND OL B1TCH AZZ CHIT I TELL U!!!! :mad: R.I.P TO THIS POOR DEFENSLESS BABY!! :cry:

_______________________________
    was the baby in foster care? Im confused!

StillASassyOne says:

If that 5 YO did it, she needs an azz whupping every day for the rest of her life!

@Danielle
    I too despise a grown azz kid. I think that sh*t is disgusting and it says more about the parents than the child. I done had to tell a couple of my friends’ children who can backtalk their moms and tried me that I am not their mama and I will knock them the hell out and me & mommy just won’t be friends anymore…

…but they will get knocked out.

KDub says:

My oldest daughter father and his wife just had another baby. I told them to DO NOT leave the 3 yo alone with the new lil one. TRUE STORY…my aunt caught my cousin dragging his brother across the floor once and she had just left them alone for a few minutes to answer the door one day. Lil cousin was like 4 and the baby cousin was 6 months at the time. When asked exactly WHERE he was taking his brother… he told her the LAUNDRY ROOM. So yeah. Be careful about the lil sibs with the older sibs. Its not always all love.

MissHarlem says:

HEYYY EVERYONE :yahoo:

OT: this story has more holes than swiss cheese! Too old to believe this bs. Sad yes but all facts no.

I stopped watching first 48 because I found myself crying too much. Hate nonsensical (if thats even a word lol) violence. Its dumb.

YSoSerious says:

@CHA

Good point. A toddler can drown in only a few inches of water. All that baby had to do was get enough water in his lungs and…

Maybe I’m just calling bullshyt on this story cause I don’t want to believe a child that young would be capable of something so evil.

And if she truly is a sociopath, she probably doesn’t think she did anything wrong. Probably just thinks she solved a problem and wonders why none of the grown-ups thought of it first. :no:

@Elove

And some parents think that sh!t is cute.. Then they wonder why there kids are failing in school, having 543 kids before they go to college (if they go) and in & out of jail.. Then get made when the family is called some HOODRATS!

I had someone tell me I was raising my lil girl to be “bougey”, becuz I don’t let her listen to every song on the radio.. :shrugs:

Peachpussycat says:

@Danielle @Cha I don’t remember a thing when I was five years old. When I turned 9 and up is when I remember EVERYTHING! Maybe its just my way of blocking things out. I don’t know!

—————————————
    Yeah they be jealous of the new baby….I know I was….
    I aint gonna lie when I was 9 I tried to suffocate my lil sister…I ddnt like the fact that I wasnt my daddy’s only child anymore!!

After my daddy beat the chit outta me, he didnt have no problems with me doing that anymore!!!

StillASassyOne says:

@Fox

You’re not supposed to! My nephews have a fit when they get in the car with me and the radio either goes OFF or to the oldies station.

My nephew was failing 2nd grade reading because he wouldn’t pass his tests for a while this year yet knew the words to EVERY rap song on the radio. His mama is a ghetto bird that don’t know any better, but I do.

Told that fool he was only listening to Gospel music or oxygen from now on.

H-Townmama says:

:yes: @Kwall
    Sibling rivalry can be deadly….children are still learning to express themselves and can lack certain restraints. But I still have doubts about THIS case.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@#55 TRUE STORY EX-FRIEND DECIDED TO SCARE MY SON WITH AN ALL BLACK SPIDER MAN MY SON WAS SOOO FUKN TERRIFIED HE WAS PURPLE IN THE LIPS MY FUKN 5’4 AZZ 150 *AT THAT TIME* SNATCH THIS 300 POUND SO CALL FRIEND OFF THE GROUND AND SLAMED HER LIKE THE FUKN RESTLING MATCH I STARTED TO PUNCHING BISH NUCKLES WAS BLEADING COULDNT STOP ALL I SAW WAS MY SONS FACE AND THE TERROR THE FUKN BISHES LAUGHING AT HIM AND IT WAS A FUKN WRAP ONCE THEY TOOK ME OFF HER SHE WAS IN A FUKN POOL OF BLOOD!! NO FRONT TEETH AND NOSE BROKE :mad: DONT FUK WIHT MINE BISH I GO LOCO ON UR AZZ!!!

CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL says:

@ Kdubb :yes: my twin siblings had an incident when they were about 4. The younger twin got mad at the older one and knocked my grandmas coffee on to his hand and scolded his hand, I forget to what degree but he had to be taken to the emergency room. That was not learned behavior. To this day she doesnt remember that happening but she never ever did anything like that again or ever acted violently towards him.

chase says:

I don’t believe this story at all more info will surface soon enough…

ALBoy says:

This is awful! :no: It has to be more to this story though

Miss H whats up baby?

I get that all the time…my baby dont watch nothing but Nick Jr….and that’s all she gonna watch… I watch adult programming when she naps or when she goes to bed for the night…She will not be exposed to the same chit I was…. I dont want my baby turning out to be fukked up like me….

Exposure is EVERYTHING!!!

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@ELove
    I think the reason these kids are the way they are ultimately lies with the parents. I’ve video games all my life (starting with Atari 2600) and there have always been violent games and there was violence back when rap was in it’s infant, pro black days otherwise we wouldn’t have had songs like “self destruction” and “all in the same gang”. Niggas was gettin murked to an Isley brothers soundtrack back in the day. It’s these parents who are severely damaging these kids by what they feed them (mentally). I know people that only care about their kids knowing how to fight and call any kid that enunciates correctly “white”….

Hard Hitter says:

Google “toddler drowning kansas” and the first hit is talking about the toddler could face murder charges…

That’s taking it too far…she’s just a baby

KDub says:

And my long time babysitter told me she had to STOP keeping one of the kids she had b/c he cried too much. Said my daughter and the other little girl she kept used to cover their ears and had kinda gotten withdrawn when she added him to the circle. He was a baby while at the time the two girls were 3ish. Eventually had to tell his parents they had to find another caregiver cause their crying azz baby was making her other two kids nerves bad. Kids who are not used to crying kids like that can start to feel some kinda way about it. Not saying this is okay what the 5 yo did but coulda been a factor.

That 5 year old probably has mental problems… Cause even though you are 5, you know killing another living thing (Animal, or Human) is WRONG and unatural. This is sad and crazy at the same time… What is the proper punishment to give to a 5 year old who murdered someone?

ELove says:

HOW MANY of Y’all have seen KIDS interact… NOT Well-Mannered KIDS but No Home-Training & Bad-AZZ Kids ?!!?

THEY ARE ALL EVIL because they act on WHAT THEY SEE & What’s going on in their EVERY DAY Life Environment !!! So PLEASE STOP IT with the ONLY A CHILD Rhetoric (Thank You…) :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@ELOVE I AGREE BUT FOR THIS REASON ONLY THE PARENTS SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CHIT NOT THE 5 YR OLD U MADE THE CHILD THE EVIL FUKA SHE/HE IS NOW TAKE THE FUKN BLAME SORRY AZZ EXCUSE FOR A FUKN MOMMA AND DADDY!! :mad:

Niggas was gettin murked to an Isley brothers soundtrack back in the day.
    ———————————-
    Meance II Society like a muthafukker….

CertifiedSexy says:

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around this one!!! Who was watching these children? How would a 5yr old know how to drown someone? Did she put the water in the tub? If so did that not alarm the person that should have been watching them? Grrrr…so many questions floating around in my head!

CFREE says:

“The children had been left in the house in the care of a 16-year-old girl, who reportedly has mental disabilities”

:wtf: whr the phuk is the mama and daddy?????? they need to be broke off sum proper like :shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

Yeah Nick Jr. is cool.

But that damn Nickelodeon :no: Have yall heard Spongebob & Patrick talk sometimes.. I swear some of that sh!t is :blink: Esp that 1 movie where Patrick had on some high heels, fish net & lipstick…

KDub says:

——————————————————————
    We don’t even listen to the radio. Car time is used to talk and catch up. I don’t turn it on until I am on my way to work. With kids so far apart in age (16 and 6) that is normally the time we ALL are together (before school and after school and especially on errands) and can kick it. We do it at the house sometimes but the younger one be doing her thing (coloring, watching Nick) and the older one has a phone glued to her head. And I make it a POINT that the older one does NOT watch vids with her sister in the room. If I am in the living room then cool but if lil mama come in I make 16 yo get lost to her room to watch and I turn it to family friendly tv.

ALBoy says:

I believe that the term “child” is thrown around too loosly sometimes because depending on your environment and what you are exposed to or taught you might not get to be a “child” in the way we think of it. I mean I raise my kids no rap no adult tv. I have noticed though that what I teach my kids is in the minority of what kids are taught. I mean I was talkin to a kid and he was asking me if I had seen a movie may have been Hangover he was like 10 for me thatsout but a lot of parents dont care wha their kids watch or ingest mentally

MissHarlem says:

ALBOY aint chit just working peeping in for a lil

Hey MISSHARLEM :hug:

StillASassyOne says:

@SAm & Elove

I totally agree! It’s the parents. I remember I used to live in the hood and one of my friend’s parents used to call me “oreo” because I talked proper. That sh*t is learned.

Teaching your children to roam the streets and handle life like some wild animals left to roam the jungle is not the way!! I see my nephews being improperly influenced by their ghetto azz mom and I try to correct them and expose them to “culture” every time I can.

Some of this crap is just beyond explanation.

ELove says:

@AWESOME
    I SAID Most Importantly when I said Severe Lack of Parental Control… And I have to disagree with the Video game analogy because their TOO REALISTIC Now and SOME Parents actually let these KIDS play the Game or Watch them playing the GAME

Impressionable MINDS are Just That… IMPRESSIONABLE !!!

You CAN’T counter EVERY DAMN THING with “Now don’t be doing this Jimmy” or “You know this isn’t REAL Right Billy” because WHAT THEY SEE for HOURS AT A TIME can’t alwayz be countered with a MINUTE OF DIALOGUE (Just My Opinion…)

Hard Hitter says:

Does sound like a coerced confession.

At least she “manned-up” and said it was her and didn’t pull a Vick’s cousin….”but Mike is the one you really want” or a Kobe Bryant …”Shaq cheats on his wife, too” routine.

All jokes aside, this isn’t a good situation and pray for both of them.

StillASassyOne says:

@Fox

Told that fool he was only listening to Gospel music or oxygen from now on.

:lol: Girl you should hear my daughter singing Anita Baker like she went to an album signing when Anita first came out. My son be on that Luther and Teddy Pendergrass :lol: Sometimes I be like how they know this song and that one… I remember my lil girl was trying to sing Rhianna Rude Boy…girl I lost it and tore that ass up on GP :lol: I dont play that. We listening to nothing but gospel and oldskool in my car, shyytttt I might even turn it to country if they piss me off enough!

ALBoy says:

@ Fox Sponge bob gets no play at my house and a lot of the Disney shows dont either they slip a whole lot of stuff in the jokes for “children” that should not be there. I pay attention to what my kids get to watch and what they do I will let them play alone but you best believe I will slip up on them.

@Sassy

Girl, my nephew was like that. He was watching whatever he wanted too. and from the shows on TV he decided it was ok to steal some money from me.. I got on his as.s so bad my sis got mad..

Oh yeah, :heart: you for being a great Aunt.

ELove says:

@ALBoy (Comment #105)
    Same HERE Dawg… It’s Absolutely INSANE what these KIDS learn Nowadays because their Parents are TOO DAMN LAZY to Monitor and Teach their KIDS what’s really RIGHT & WRONG (PURE Disgusting…)

AL when I went to see Hangover II this couple had all 3 of their toddlers in that movie! They sold them tickets with no problem but had the nerve to ask me for id!

ALBoy says:

Parents are different and its Not Just the young ones. I live across from a couple thats in their late 40s may early 50s they have a 11 y/o boy and a 9y/o girl I allow them in my yard to play and the boy slapped my son on the butt so after I watched to see what my boy would do (he fought him) I took him to his mom told her what happened instead of her syain gIll talk to him or getting in his face about it she jumps at me Did you touch him you didnt put your hands on my son did you Im like :blink: no but he is over there touching boys on the butt for fun :no: He was Banned from my yard. Oh yea I Ban kids like Sandra Ban folk no joke.

KDub says:

——————————————————————–
    We don’t DEW Disney channel. Cause I think when your azz is over say the age of 20…you have no bidness being on a channel geared towards children :no: The High School Musical jokas in their late 20′s almost 30′s. Them Cheetah Girl heffas was on way too long past their teens. Adrienne Bailon…ahhh NO…and then the lil boy on That’s So Raven got busted for ciga-weed….Say no to Disney. They don’t know when to let their stars grow up.

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

I play video games with my kids (7 and 9) and we be shooting some shyt up. Do I think it makes my kids violent, no. That would be tantamount to saying if I let them play 2K11 that they’ll eventually become basketball stars. I understand your point bruh, but for the most part I don’t shelter them from much. I’m there with them to explain things and more than that, they see what I do everyday and emulate what I do/say more than any game or song. They see me get up every morning and go get money for my home. Again, I see what you’re saying about media influence. I got a nice car, not for women, not to stunt (maybe a little), but to show my kids that you can have those things without going the drug dealer route……

ELove says:

MY Peach
    In a Perfect World… ALL Parents of Violent & Criminally Minded KIDS would either Go To JAIL, Get a 10 year Extensive-n-Intensive monitored probation or Be labeled a NEGLIGENT Parent LIKE Sex-Offenders (And it becomes part of your Public Criminal record…) :coffee:

PAHairston says:

Hello All. A bad seed?

@Cha

:lol: My lil girl fell in love with Beyonce and she loves Michael Jackson’s voice. She be singing w/ her off key butt. But she remixed 1 of Usher’s “There goes my baby w/ there’s goes my mommy!” :lol:

@AL

Yeah I think Disney sometimes put in these kids head to live the fairy tell life. I’m cool w/ wanting to be a princess & stuff, but not ok w/ that being a lil girls main goal in life.

PAHairston says:

One last note. Wish more parents were like the ones on this blog.

MissHarlem says:

CFREEEEEE hey hun :hug:

Kcooks25 says:

We are definately in the end times………….

Danielle says:

@ Sassy

Yes! It is learned. When we were kids it was unheard of to disrespect an adult or even attempt to sit around adults when they were talking. I blame the parents.

*notices that Miss H left me out* :crying: Yall know I’m sensitive and shyt!

Jerrica says:

Damn that’s sad.

Helloooooooooooo Cha-lifornia! :kiss:
    Sup KDubb :dance:

@AL

Yeah that lil boy wouldn’t be around anymore either.

I had to check this lil boy at my daughters daycare, she told me he kept making references to her butt, and tried to touch it.

Glad to say that she took her shoe off & hit him in the head w/ it. The parents weren’t making it a big deal until I approached them & told them to handle it before I do :coffee:

KDub says:

Hey @Dymond. :yahoo:

I agree with all that no matter why she did it…it still gimme the sads. 5 years old…smdh

MissHarlem says:

BROWNNNNN no never you know my ass be on some quick post and leave. :kiss: hey hun

ALBoy says:

@ Fox and Kdubb I had started going Old School getting the old Disney Movies (on VHS from the thrift store for like $1 ) but i was watching that and a lot of that stuff had lil slick comments sex related and race related I mean when I was a kid I didnt notice but children are a lot more intelligent now Its just crazy how things are now thats why the LIL Als stay out side playing games that lil kids should play yea we play vido games but I actually follow thw warnings on the game I bought a game for the boy once thinking well its just Spiderman it was like for 14y/o and soon as I put it in it was cursing Played myself cause I couldnt take it back and it was wack in genral Lose lose

KK76 says:

This makes me mad :mad: My grandma would say the end is near. :sad:

What is also sad is if this child really didn’t do it and people convince her that she did. She/he may be messed up and in therapy forever all because of a false memory i.e. a damn lie.

ValerieB1 says:

ITS BEING REPORTED THE 16YR OLD SITTER WAS SUPPOSEDLY SLEEP. I NEED LIE DETECTORS AND WHATEVER ELSE TO BE DONE. OR DID YOU PROGRAM THIS 5YR OLD TO SAY SHE DROWNED THAT BABY. HOPE THIS IS INVESTIGATED THE RIGHT WAY AND IM JUST GONE SAY THE PARENTS WERE AT WORK SINCE THERE WAS A SITTER IN PLACE. SO SAD…PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY

OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG

:whistle:
    your love, your love, your love, your love
    all i want is u baby, all i want is u baby
    all i really want is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:love:
    :love:

ELove says:

@AWESOME
    Not knocking YOUR Luv for Video Games… I have several Close Friends who are SERIOUS Gamers but they NEVER let their KIDS play adult oriented games until they got in their TEENS

If YOU or ANY PARENT can get your KIDS to understand the difference between TV, Games, RAP songs, Movies and REALITY W/O having any of those Concepts to be BLURRED to become a Permanent IMPRINT on their INNATE BEING… Then YOU’VE done a Very Successful and Tremendous job of BEING A Responsible PARENT — IMO :yes:

ALBoy says:

@ Fox I will snatch a child up no problem lil boy at my neice’s birthday party tried to pull my lil girls shirt up I had him snatched up before he could take another breath I was looking for his parents they left him he was 2y/o they came dropped him off didnt tell anybody and left So I treated him like I would my son explain what he did why he should never do it again and Whoop that Butt! Keep your hands to yourself!

spongebobfan says:

Um, im confused as to why they ‘confused’ as to what to charge the 5 yo with, its not the 5yo fault, the adult should not have left the kids alone or with a 16yo with mental disabilities…..

MissHarlem says:

DYMOND :hump: its been too long sugah

KK76 says:

So they’re saying Lebron sucked in the last game because he found out Savannah cheated with Rashad Lewis.

I don’t beieve it :no:

WELL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I’M BOUT TO LEAVE SO YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE!

@AL

:lol: So you the neighborhood Dad.. You dont play

KK76 says:

*believe*

@AL

Yeah this 8 year old ask me if I had seen Scary Movie 5011. I’m like :wtf:

I don’t think it’s about disallowing everything to your child but more about editting what they have access, to (in moderation). You can listen to some songs but not this one! You can watch Bey dance in a leotard but not see RiRi grind in a onezy (sic).

It’s all about balance and being protective because you know what happens to the kids who were too sheltered :cheers: :hump: (and you also know what happens to the kids with no shelteration at all [made-up word]). :boobs: :shotsfired1:

BTW – For those talking about the Hangover 2. If you were in a multi-racial theater…wasn’t it an awkard moment when Chow (I believe that’s his character’s name) kept saying ni&&@ this and ni&&@ that? The other persuasion in the theater didn’t know if it was okay to laugh or not because I had my side-eye on them like “don’t think $h!t sweet”.

FrenchGal says:

:Waves: cya same time tomorrow SUGA :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

:cya: hopefully massa lets me play tomorrow

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@ELove
    It’s not about my love for video games (because I do), it’s about evrybody wanting to point at evrything in their peripheral as opposed to what they teach their kids by their actions. I know you’re a good dude, if I’m not mistaken you have/raise your daughters, but it’s this whole society thing where “I do this because when I was young my dad this or my mom that”. Shyt music back in the day was as full of sexual inuendos as it is today, except I think back in the day the sexing was more an extention of your love for the girl, where as nowadays it’s more you better sex me while I love you girl, and my love is fleeting. I grew up in the Chi and it was the niggas that made me violent, not my home life, and we ain’t have shyt…..

Dymond says:

***activates shank free magnetic force field JIC***

yes it has
    :kiss: :pacifier: :lick: :hump: :lick: :crying: <—facial :zzz:

Im ready to blow this joint :yawn: not this>>>>> :blunt:

HARD HITTER
    The ones sittin next to me didnt even breathe when he said that!

:bye: beautiful brown and the lovely Harlem :kiss:

HEY BFF….Woman i have misse you :kiss: :hug:

*orders a serving* of what DYMOND has going on in #149 :biggrin:

KK76 says:
    —————————————————-
    girl, what? :popcorn:
    If so, Savannah gets a round of applause cuz that Lewis dude :hump: FINE!!

ALBoy says:

@ Fox I dont like to see children left to raise themselves they need me. I will check a kid without thinking I mean they are kids its certain things they are allowed to do and certain things they arent. now I cant decide what their parents do at home but if I see one out cursing acting up best beleive Im gone say something. Folks always talking about kids like they these big bad monsters they just need somebody to care enough to say something is all. Some folks dont want to be a role model well I’ll do it I aint scared am I perfect NO not even close but I’m willing to try to do all I can to help make things better.

Hard Hitter

:lol: Yeah 1 chuckled, then I saw his girl hit him… But I lauged tho.

:lol: @ Cfree
    pass that :blunt: tho if u aint blowing it

FrenchGal says:

i’m outtie toooooooooooooooooooooooo

:peace:

Bigbadwolf says:

OMG :shocked: 5 is old enough to know right from wrong, but I don’t think she was understand death. I don’t think she realized that he really isn’t coming back. They see people on TV die and come back on the next episode. If the baby was only a few months, it wouldn’t have taken much to drown the baby. She probably just put him in the tub, he couldn’t even stand up on his own yet..The more I think about it, the sadder it is. I :pray: for all parties involved.

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

Gotta go meat my girl, she’s takin me out to Ruth’s Chris for my bday today.
    See y’all later :bye:

:bye: Lucious

@KK- Damn why she keep cheating on Lebron?? He ain’t hitting it right or something? ??

KK76 says:

@Dymond- that’s the word on the radio :shrug: I’d like to think Savannah is much smarter than that though…. Anyhoo, time reveals all, right? Peace.

Bigbadwolf says:

*able to*

Luscious

Holding his breath like like air was his worst enemy.

ELove says:

@AWESOME
    Yeah I STILL live in The CHI and the Streetz ARE & has ALWAYZ BEEN Too Much TROUBLE (MF-ing Real…)

As far As the SONGS… At Least you had to read between the lines to get what they were really SINGING… But Nowadayz they just SAY WHAT THEY SAY with no Real Imagination or Sexual Integrity IMO

And SOME of the Most Well-Rounded and Down-To-Earth individuals come from VERY POOR Beginnings (ME Included…) :yes:

ALBoy says:

@ Hard Hitter I get what you’re saying I have youngins my son 10 get to see more than the girls but Im not gone let him watch things that I think are for adults I used to be really crazy with it but I have since calmed down to where my son gets to do more and see more I do explain things to him he wont be blind but he wont be a grown boy either.

@ FoxE
    what???? savannah be creeping on lebron?
    this is the 1st I’ve heard of this….

@AL

Aww I just wanna :hug: & :kiss: you for all that.

:partyhat:

HAPPY BDAY AWESOME!!! I hope ur girl know today is 6/9 as well! :yahoo:

*passes Dymond the dutchie* :blunt:

ELove says:

————————————————————–
    so true
    I remember singing chit as a lil girl that was very sexual and I had no clue :lol:
    Now it’s just bounce that azz hoe, svck my d!ck bish, pop that puzzy freak, make it clap hoe

I can’t imagine WTF a school dance looks like these days :(

:happybirthday: @Awesome

Take full advantage of 6/9 today :wink:

ALBoy says:

Thinking of Fathers Day I think the ladies should all Toot it up or do some strange for the fellas tommorrow :yes:

CFREE says:

u aint neva lied brutha :applause:

:bye: Awesome :bday:
    u should have let us know…we could have thrown an old fashioned SR party…u know, the kind where YSo has to burn the post afterward :rofl:

:dead: @ AL wanting some tootin it up for Fathers day :lol:

Yeah Al:

It’s hard. What will make you even more upset is when you let them play on youtube (listening to Bieber (lil girl) or watching wrestling (lil boy) and the things they will get into. I select the the results for my lil man and try to teach my daughter discretion (no cuss words or no funny business or else no more surfing).

Ol' Sarge says:

@Al, I had to check a kid in the BX (Walmat). Just straight up cussing his mother out. Turns out his father is deployed (Iraq) and he had been acting out for awhile. He amost pissed himself. Told her where I work just in case it happens again. I’m certified :karate:

@ Fox keep playin :coffee:

CFREE says:

AL, sum strange coming right up :boobs: <<< thats just the start of it

Dymond says:

I’m out :hug: see yall later

WHAT IS 69 :shrug: WHO CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME :newbie: <— ROLL PLAYING :lol:

Hard Hitter says:

Make sure Flo didn’t visit your woman last night before you try to take advantage of 6/9.

:peace: dymond

@AL

Maybe I want to play :coffee:

CHA june 6th! :lick:

9th! :oops:

@CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL

69 was a bass group (boot-E music) out of JAX, FL with such hits in the 90s as “Toostie Roll”, ect…

vertical/horizontal shuffle :danban1:
    too bad i dont get to celebrate this holiday :wail:

ELove says:

:whistle: Tootsie Roll… LET Me SEE Your Tootsie Roll :whistle:

To the left

YSoSerious says:

:happybirthday: @ AWESOME
    :partyhat:
    :yahoo:

:danban:

I’m out ya’ll :steer: enjoy the holiday!! u shud be >> :pacifier: <<
    when its all said and done

YSoSerious says:

COTTON CANDY SWEET AS GOLD, LET ME SEE YOU TOOTSIE ROLL…
    :party:

@Hard

:whistle:
    Cotton candy, sweet and low, let me see that tootsie roll
    Come on, tootsie roll, just make that tootsie roll

This ain’t the butterfly

:danban1:
    To the left, to the left, to the right, to the right
    To the front, to the front, to the back, to the back
    Now slide, slide baby slide, just slide baby slide
    just slide baby slide, come on come on :danban:

SunRiseBlossom says:

Now is not the problem for that 5 year old… It’s going to be when she gets older and reality hit her that she killed her baby brother… That’s where the need for help and depression pills are going to kick in!!!
    THis is so sad to hear… :no:

Hard Hitter says:

To make it authentic, you have to sing it with a Floridian accent. See let me show you.

Leggo

“To the bike, to the bike” translation “To the back, to the back”

Dusts off the #1 Penny Hardaway Jersey
    #noTevinCampbell

CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL says:

HARD HITTER…where ju come from….. Have we formally met … Im Cha Cha aka MOB WIFE… :boobs: <— DOUBLE D's (debbie and Diana) you like :shrug: have you been E Welcome Packet'd? please lead me to the whereabouts!

@CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL

No formal introduction, yet but an admirer from afar. It’s like trying to get into the VIP (with Antoine Dobson as your only referral) to sign up to this site.

I have not been E Welcome Packet’d.

I love debbie and dianna (double d). BTW Double D is what my nickname used to be back when I played little league football (first and last name start with D).

Im from the A but go back and forth between the A and FL due to job responsibilites (headquarters and remote).

@Cha

Are you in Charlotte or Cali?

CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL says:

DOUBLE D … can I call you that :grill: I am in Cali…. thats were they grew me at :lol

Well its nice to meet you… Lemme find you an E Packet for the rest of the ladies even though you pretty much summed it up…judging by your gravi choice… you is agressive and I LIKE THAT :thumbsup:

Hard Hitter says:

I love Cali. I’ve taken several trips (made some doe, legal) to both So Cal and the bay area.

I stayed in the valley for a hot second once so if you are made from Cali soil… :dance:

Waits on my E Packet :waiting: (disregard the mean face on the smiley…I just needed the waiting effect)

@ DOUBLE D

Where you from
    how you make your money
    kids
    is the shoe size thing a myth?
    fav celeb
    are you a freak
    fav Sr member
    funniest thing you’ve read on SR
    Who would you most like to give it to!
    How long you been lurkin?
    Can you prove the shoe size thing?

Hard Hitter says:

Double D is cool as long as we know “My heart don’t pump no kool-aid” (early Outkast voice). – lol

Hard Hitter says:

Are the welcome questions supposed to be answered publicly (plead ignorance)

ALBoy says:

@ Hard hitter yea we dont have no secrets in this blog!

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Hard Hitter Inquiring minds want to know…

@ Cha-LIFORNIAGYRL

Where you from (born in MD, grew up in ATL, and went to college all over the states)
    how you make your money (corporate sales)
    kids (yes)
    is the shoe size thing a myth? (not with me…size 12)
    fav celeb (don’t really have one…)
    are you a freak (doesn’t a cow p!$$ milk)
    fav Sr member (the one who is being nice to me)
    funniest thing you’ve read on SR (the post about Rocko – and I like dude’s music but you guys were in rare form that day)
    Who would you most like to give it to! (I just want to fu(k every …. in the world):whistle: (why you of course) as he sucks up to the greeting party
    How long you been lurkin? for a hot minute…back when Jermaine and SR dated…I kid)
    Can you prove the shoe size thing? lk Newton proved gravity with an apple BUT can you provide 6/9 motivation (the square root is 8 something)?

@ AL
    Okay…peer pressure
    @ YaYa
    Obliged

ALBoy says:

No pressure bruh we just have folks coming in with “secrets” just trying to see who in here is all

@ AL:

It’s cool. All in the name of fun. Got to weed out the fakers, flodgers and flexers.

CHA-LIFORNIAGYRL says:

I see…. so DOUBLE D… seeing as though this is a 69 celebration day…. Would you consider yourself a man that would go 12 rounds a one hitter quitter or would you be the one to recieve the TKO :coffee:

Translation:

:hump: :lick: :hump:
    :lick: :tittay: :hunching: and :zzz:
    :hump: :zzz:

H-Townmama says:

@Al
    I just peeked back in and I just wanted to say I love how hands on and thorough you are! We really do have some great parents on this blog! :yes:

Hard Hitter says:

12 rounds like all of his fights (see gravitar)

I make em forfeit in their corner

Throws in the towel

Hard Hitter says:

There’s a hint of truth in every lie (or so I’ve heard).

neek says:

This is so sad…. that chunky lil baby was sooo cute… and I doubt the story went as the “media” reported as well…. donttrustdapopos

Queen says:

I think the 16y/o did it

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

“But after social workers questioned the girl who was in the house with him, she told them that she didn’t like the toddler because he ‘made too much noise’, and ‘cried too much’, police said.
    She then indicated that she drowned him on purpose, police said.
    —-
    :shocked: (I ain’t buying this!) I want 2 c a confession tape! I know they recorded this lil girl admitting this. But I just can’t get over a 5y/o committing such an act. Something is quite fishy with this story. Im wondering if someone else did this and talked her into claiming that she did it. IJS. (Just said all the way around)

His lil’ cute chubby self. May lil man rest in peace.