Source: Beyoncé’s ‘4’ Release Date Pushed Back

According to a record label source, the June 24 release date for Beyoncé’s ‘4’ album has been pushed back — but not for the reason you think.

A confidential informant at the record label, who begged to remain anonymous, said Beyoncé and her husband Jay Z sat in on an emergency meeting yesterday with several key execs at Columbia Records to discuss, not only the album’s leak, but also the rampant criticism from her gay fans, such as blogger Perez Hilton, who are unhappy with the lack of club music on her new album.

‘4’ leaked online in its entirety on June 7, three weeks before its scheduled release date. Beyoncé’s publicist addressed the leak on Bey’s Facebook page on June 9.

“My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans,” her publicist wrote.

But in reality, Beyoncé and her management team are worried about the lack of gay support for her more mature, ballad-heavy CD. “They’re taking the album off the [release list] and retooling it,” said my source. “They’re going to add 2 more songs with a club beat to send the gays to the dance floor.”

My source tells me that the new release date will be announced either today or Monday.

Meanwhile, enjoy the following scans from Beyoncé’s Dazed & Confused cover story.

171 Responses to “Source: Beyoncé’s ‘4’ Release Date Pushed Back”

Dawn Sheen says:

I hope they push the release date far back as Flo-rida’s hairline…

Cocoabana says:

YES @ these pictures! HMMMMM @ the reasoning behind why this album is being pushed back. She is said to have recorded 70 SONGS for this album but why are they only putting 12 on there?

Tatted Diva says:

G’Morning Dawn….

& here we go in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (lift off)

BlackBeauti says:

Really???? Who would have ever thunk the GREAT BEYSUS would have to push back her album… I mean isn’t she the GREATEST??? Roll eyes… The album is wack. KARMA IS A B!TCH

I just can’t let the day go on another minute before I say….

:bday:

to me!!!

I think those pics may be the best I’ve ever seen of Mrs. B.

Cocoabana says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRD!

Eb says:

That bowl of cereal looks good

GAGIRL87 says:

Happy Birthday Bird :partyhat: I hope your day is going amazing so your a gemini girl we get along I’m a Leo :yes:

Queen Bey :bow:

mrsloveleigh says:

Happy B-day Bird!!!
    I like B. Like the Party song. Something about it had me :party:
    We likes to Par-tay!!!

jazi65 says:

:happybirthday: Bird!

as for this post I’m gonna :tape: and head to :kona: to snicker

Carrington says:

I suspect that THEY “leaked” the album themselves, so that they would have an excuse to go back to the label and have to “re-tool” because of the lukewarm reception the current singles have gotten.

Beyonce has gotten too big for her own britches and mistakenly believes that, “If I sing it, they will come” and she can put out anything she wants to put out, no matter how horrible it sounds – and that may true of her hardcore stans, but it’s clearly not enough.

She’s trying to a) save herself some embarrassment by putting out an album to horrid reviews b) push it back just in time to slight Kelly Rowland AGAIN as she’s done with every one of Kelly’s albums.

Isn’t it ironic that Kelly FINALLY revealed her release date on Thursday, and Friday Beyonce’ changes hers?

Ohthatshername says:

Who dis white woman ?…..

Ty says:

Happy Birthday Bird :) The Queen is being pushed back after she leaked her own album LOL It has nothing to do with the heavy ballads, the entire album was awful. I am feeling the song with Dre 3000 because I am a true 80’s baby (its definitely old school) and I love Dre. I don’t even like the tacky azz pictures that she is releasing.

She needs to stop using refurbished shyt and stamping her name on it.

I just can’t let the day go on another minute before I say….

:bday:

to me!!!

:bday: Bird! :yahoo:

mizzdallas says:

Happy Bornday Bird!!!

On topic: So that means Kelly song can stay on top of the charts!!!

Is it me, or does Beyonce get finer every year.. She is like fine wine damn…

Dawn Sheen says:

I hope they push the release date far back as Flo-rida’s hairline…

———–

Ty says:

@ Jay….if you could design (literally) your figure you would be finer every year also

BlackBeauti says:

Beyonce please put the knife down… STOP with all the plastic surgery..This proves no matter how beautiful someone is there will still be dissatisfaction with their looks..

SunRiseBlossom says:

Beyonce… *taking a deep breath* I need my :coffee: before I can even go here right now!!!

OAN:

:happybirthday:

Bird… Have a great day today!!!

KishaMinyonn says:

Happy Birthday Bird! :cheers:

Mamacita says:

I already pre-ordered my copy so I’m ready whenever it finally gets here! :cheer: #TeamBey

The pics are HOT! WERK BEY! :love:

GAGIRL87 says:

:offtopic: I wonder what size the “thick” Bey wear :thinking: I’m thinking bout a 9/10 or 11/12????

Secret says:

That album got pushed back because it is horrible, who do they think they are fooling?

Dawn Sheen says:

Man, if that’s you in ur gravi… go head then!!

Happy Born Day Bird.. for you I will keep my fluckery to the max today…

Tatt Tatt Diva I swear we got biz-ness to discuss…

Good Morn-ting Sandra Rose…

Cocoabana says:

—–

Why does everyone think that Beyonce is intentionally taking shine away from Kelly? Kelly has had ONE hot (URBAN) song…she is just not a “BEYONCE.”

vero says:

:happybirthday: @BIRD :partyhat:

ok I’m going to try in this post :

anyone in the NYC or FL area willing to have a (paying) FRENCH SPEAKING AU PAIR this summer for 2 or 3 weeks????????? :pray:

Dawn Sheen says:

GAGIRL87 says:

I wonder what size the “thick” Bey wear I’m thinking bout a 9/10 or 11/12????

If this album does Ciara or Salonge numbers then she’ll be a size fattest Kardashian… herbie kerby…

spongebobfan says:

I hate the shade of blond shes going with this time around… after hearing the album, its songs that are ok.. but none are repeat worthy to me…
    she just bores me now, im over it, she can sing dance but :shrug: she bores me…

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

:happybithday: Bird

@DAWN
    “Man, if that’s you in ur gravi… go head then!!”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Naw, that’s Savanah’s “man-stress” Rashard Lewis.
    Nigga even look like he think he slick in the photo. LOL.

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

^^^^ you know what I meant :smack:

Dawn Sheen says:

vero says:

—-

You know damn good and well the clown flucks in here don’t know what an AU PAIR is… just tell em you need 3 hots and a cot…

Bigbadwolf says:

:happybirthday: Bird! :danban1:

Man is that u?! Hey now :wink:

Dawn Sheen says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DAWN
    “Man, if that’s you in ur gravi… go head then!!”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Naw, that’s Savanah’s “man-stress” Rashard Lewis.
    Nigga even look like he think he slick in the photo. LOL

My bad… (puts away lube)

Yea, he do got them sleeping w/ ur uncle daddy smirks

Them pics are HAWT!!! U better WERK BEY!!!!

Beyonce let’s be real here….you pushed that album back cause its not getting good reviews…. I love her to death, but I’m not foaming at the mouth for any of the songs that’s been released….

She’s going back to the drawing board to get it right this time….

@ Dawn is that Pinky in your gravi :think:

vero says:

:rofl: @DAWN

sorry !!! usually an au pair is someone staying at your house, usually people who have kids take them. they teach the kids a different language (french in that case) help in the house with little chores, and they get to be completely surrounded by english speaking people.

in the case, my friend is willing to pay, like he would, while staying in a hotel, make friends, be taken around and all and have no other choice than to speak english (sitting 2 hours a week in a class room isn’t working from him)

kahmmillion says:

These are the worst pics ever. In pic one her belly looks like a mutant’s belly and what is up with her arm in pic 6?

For a lady that’s 29, she sure does look like she is 49.

Cocoabana says:

chibytex aka lil red riding hood says:

:cosign:

Bigbadwolf says:

Dam it ain’t Man :sad: guess I’ll save my comment.

Carrington says:

Cocoabana says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Possibly because EVERYtime Kelly comes out with an album, Beyonce’ seems to move her $hit. OR because when her album had already been out for over a year and there were no more singles, the SAME day Kelly released the single from her new album, a “leaked/lost track” from Beyonce came out the SAME day.

Possibly because when Kelly Rowland’s last album came out, Beyonce’ didn’t have anything to promote at the time, but for some strange reason, BEYONCE was on the cover of Vibe magazine that month and Kelly had an article inside.

I’m not taking anything away from Beyonce as a performer – at this point in the game, she’s unparalleled – I’m not even saying that it’s BEYONCE’s doing, I honestly think it was Mathew in the beginning, but I DO think she’s aware of it at this point and I believe it’s why Kelly fired his a$$.

Just my opinion

____________________________________________________
    Basically!! Now dont get me wrong the song is HAWT, but I dont know if I wanna see Kelly perform it live…..Yes she can sing, but she doesnt have that star power Bey has….. and that’s not Kelly’s fault….
    it is what it is…..

Dayum Rashard is foine!
    He could soooo get it!
    Happy Bday Bird

Smonae80 says:

I was looking foward 2 her release date & y would anyone assume she is embarrassed?? Some didn’t like girls but so what,, Bey gone sell regardless of what her haters think & she not gone have issues with her ticket sells like some,, & Kelly is a non mf’n factor when it come 2 the Queen , hate on her all u want its not gone stop her shine

FoxE says:

:happybirthday: Bird

SunRiseBlossom says:

Vero who the HELL is that in your Gravi?!!!
    :no:

___________________________
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This chit right here!!!! That’s that chit……

Dawn Sheen says:

@ Dawn is that Pinky in your gravi

Yes, minus the strap and tube socks

Dawn Sheen says:

vero says:

@DAWN

—-

I know what and 8 pear is..

I know 2 escorts (the hoes not the ford,) who will work w/ him

:happybirthday: Bird!!!

You gon do with “No Hands” this weekend?
    :party:

vero says:

@SunRise : the man of my dreams !

Secret says:

@ Smonae80

Its stans like you who are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Why if anyone who have something bad to say about Bey they are haters but you turn around and do the same thing? She may or may not sell this time around because first of all it was her father Matthew who was doing the (shady) work behind the scenes. Hey people have to admit it was him who got Beyonce as far as she has gotten. All of sudden she fires him and look what seems to be happening. Also there are too many other artists also younger who are hotter than her right now and this is what people wants to see. If she was that bad her stans would have made all the singles she have out right now number one. Its time for a change.

Cocoabana says:

I respect your opinion Carrington but Kelly’s team needs to come harder!

Honestly, if Bey’s team is focusing on taking the shine off Kelly they are focusing on the wrong singer. They need to be focusing on GaGa because she is a force to be reckoned with and is MURDERING album sales right now.

vero says:

:dead: @DAWN. i’m not sure i would send a friend stay with you :(

Yes, minus the strap and tube socks
    ________________________________
    I’ve seen Pinky’s “work” and I must say….I like her….she gets down for hers….. :lick:

Bigbadwolf says:

vero says:

@SunRise : the man of my dreams !

R u sure u weren’t having a nightmare? :hahaha:

mirsmommy says:

:happybirthday: Bird

@Man, that pic got Rashard lookin like he should be reppin the NOH8 Campaign. :gay:

**Ima look for a pic of Rashard and Delonte West together… :think: **

@ Dawn…what do u know about Pinky :lick:

Secret says:

@ Cocoabana

Lady Gaga and possibly Rihanna maybe? But you are right its Lady Gaga she needs to be worried about, unless it is truly Kelly’s time to shine. Hey anything can happen.

vero says:

@BigBadWolf.. i’m past the looks. look at his lips and just… imagine :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

:blink:
    Why her stomach look like that????

FrenchGal says:

HEY BIRD!!!! :happybirthday:

HOPE YOU GET SOME BIRTHDAY :hump:

:party: *PASSES EVERYONE A SHOT OF PATRON, LIME, & SALT*

MzDimplez1123 says:

Cosigns everything Carrington and Secret said.

Morning yall!

I heard the whole cd the other day and um, yeah, that shyt was horrible. Even though I’m not a fan, I can normally find a few of her songs that I actually like, I think I heard ONE ok one the other day.

Bigbadwolf says:

chibytex aka lil red riding hood says:

Yes, minus the strap and tube socks
    ________________________________
    I’ve seen Pinky’s “work” and I must say….I like her….she gets down for hers…..
    ______________________________
    IKR. Pinky’s the shyt…but she can’t squirt like me :D

mirsmommy says:

Frenchie!!!!!!! :yahoo:

FoxE says:

@Mirs

I noticed that too… I’m like whats up w/ that damn line???

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Mirs….I’ve been thinking that Bey has looked a lil *restructured* since she reemerged. :yes:

mirsmommy says:

Dimpz!!!!! :yahoo: What it be, guhl????

Bigbadwolf says:

vero says:

@BigBadWolf.. i’m past the looks. look at his lips and just… imagine
    ___________________________________________

:think: U on to something! :yes:

________________________________________
    Matthew hasnt made a management decision for Bey since B’day!!! Trust me…she just publicly announced to the world…..I know I heard something like 3 years ago that Bey was making her own decisions as far as management….and I’m sure with Matthew having that baby with that other woman didnt help…..so….yeah….

Bey’s problem is that she is 30 and she cant appeal to everybody….personally I dont want a whole cd of dance songs….I dont hang out at the club, so that chit really dont interest me….I want my Bey back in DIL days…when she made good R&B….I think that’s the direction she was headed with this album, but her she still trying to appease young girls and the gays…..and it aint gonna work….

mirsmommy says:

@Fox & Dimpz, that **** look like the attack of the killer tomatoes. Like an alien tryna pop out. :lol:

FrenchGal says:

@MIRS you started working out getting that bikini bod for our trip to Brazil???? :kiss:

@dimpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hi boo how you been?!?!

SR ROLL!!!!!!!!!!! :waves: Morning all! AND HAPPY FRIDAY!

:cheers: TO THE FREAKIN’ WKND!

WHO IN HERE A SQUIRTER?????
    :thumbsup:

lexdiamonz says:

:cosign: with Carrington as well

but face it yall Beyonce somebody needs to tell her your time is up all GREAT divas eventually fade into oblivion…. these youngsters are trying to move on to the next one …. like seriously i have seen the type of chicks that wear house of dereon fashions on your mom is in the club website…. everytime some one says something about BeJesus here comes the “bee” stings being thrown at the “haters” LOL!!!!

FrenchGal says:

ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE LINE DOWN HER STOMACH …I THINK IT’S THE CHAIN…….other than that BEY has always had an ugly stomach

kingstonn says:

i kept seeing people talk about ‘best i never had’ like it was Jesus’ second coming but i disagree. i was so disappointed.. :cry:

The pictures look HAWT! The album wasn’t bad….I liked it!!!! Now I’m mad I didn’t download it

Mamacita says:

Most of the people giving her bad reviews were the ones who have never really liked her or her music anyway. I’ve heard plenty of people who enjoy the music she’s put out so far.

———–
    @Carrington

“It’s not about Kelly’s body of work, it’s about shutting down every other female in the game and not allowing them to be great, so, if there is no competition anywhere, you’re AUTOMATICALLY the queen by default.

So are you saying that Beyonce can NOT have a song or a CD out and all she has to do is get on the cover of a magazine to shut someone down? Really? That speaks more about the other artists than it does about Beyonce to me.

If Kelly, or any other artist for that matter, had the talent, drive, and star power to be successful it wouldn’t matter what Bey does right? No one says this when other artist release albums on the same day (correct me if I’m wrong). It only seems to come up when Beyonce is in the picture. :shurg:

mirsmommy says:

@Frenchie, you know I’m allergic to exercise. I’m gonna get my tummy tucked as soon as we land in Brazil. :lol:

FoxE says:

@Frenchie

Can I just get a round of 1800 … I plan on being getting a little wasted :koolaid:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@FoxE
    That’s the first thing I saw when I looked at the pic but I didn’t say nothin because I didn’t want the ladies with zippers to get mad…………………..

FrenchGal says:

SUGAAAAAAAAA!!! :yahoo: como estas mi amor?

Secret says:

@ chibytex aka lil red riding hood

Well she shouldnt be shocked about him cheating on her mother because that has been going around for years, but hey thats them But like it has been said they was trying to portray that good wholesome family image until the baby came.
    I do agree with you I like her DIL album because it was good but that crap she put out after that its a negative especially this album. This generation these days seems to want people who are closer to their age group so they can relate, I could be wrong. I like old school stuff so whatever they make will not please me too much lol.

mirsmommy says:

:lol: @ Awesome

Bigbadwolf says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

WHO IN HERE A SQUIRTER?????
    _____________________________

:ido:

Secret says:

@ SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME

What you think they going to do? E-Jump you, or threaten to knock out your hard drive? :hahaha:

CG says:

Why is her facial expression the same in each picture?

Lame.

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@Secret
    It was sarcasm. If I was really worried about it I wouldn’t have typed it at all……….

Bigbadwolf says:

It seems like Pop is the new thing. Everybody’s making their music so commercial. Every song that comes out is a dance song. I feel sorry for the kids growing up. I can listen to anything that came out before 2000. It seems like that’s when the garbage began.

SunRiseBlossom says:

vero says:

@BigBadWolf.. i’m past the looks. look at his lips and just… imagine
    ____________________________________________________________________
    OMG!!! *holdingmystomachrunningtotherestroom*
    :vomit:

Lord that was a scary visual…
    :ido:

Frenchie

muy bien y tu

thats the extent of the spanish I learned before I got put out the class……

Secret says:

@ SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME

I know sweetie :). Its freedom of speech on the internet until the feds or whoever come and get you :D

MzDimplez1123 says:

:hug: Mirs…You healed yet?

:kiss: @ Frenchie

FoxE says:

:rofl: @ Awesome…

FoxE says:

@Man

:ido:

Secret says:

Is this post about to become X-Rated because of that squirter question? If it is I am way too young to read this upcoming comments about it :blink:

Secret you should prolly gawn and exit

mirsmommy says:

@Dimpz, just about. Still a lil tender in some spots tho. So I can only gently shake the new :boobs: for now. :lol:

CFREE says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

WHO IN HERE A SQUIRTER?????

what else ya’ll tombout?? :popcorn:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

Sup Dimpz! Where you been?

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

:yawn:

CFREE says:

DIMPZ! :hug: luv the hair! :yes:

—–=-=-====–=-

:coffee: Sweetie, *clears throat* Beyonce is a product of good creole genes (look at her beautiful mother), good diet, and plenty of exercise. Not too mention she lives a good stress free life (which plays a part on your appearance and health). Beyonce has not “designed” anything, but some Dereon Jeans.

Smonae80 says:

Get the facts straight no1 dissed Kelly its the truth plain & simple,, she does not have the star power Bey does,, & when it comes 2 haters,, Some & could be u Secret,, like to attack artist personally, how people assume that she old & needs 2 retire so others can shine GTFO,, if u hot u gone shine regardless,, I’m buying Kellys album 2 just off of DC,, so maybe u need 2 address another “STAN”
    Please & thank u

FrenchGal says:

@kingstonnnnnn :cosign: I dont know what the big fuss was about i thought it was …. :rolleyes:

West Coast Chick says:

Beyonce is the best artist in all categories.. beauty, stage presence, singing ability- FACT! even if she came out singing nursery rhymes. she’d still be blowing past EVERY female artist in this generation!

She can afford to think outside of the box.. I mean, why not??!! Aint nobody giving her any REAL competition anyway :shrugs:

*group :hug: @ Sam and CFREE*
    I’ve been home all week not doing a damned thing. :party:

Thanks Cfree, I like yours too

CFREE says:

FRENCHIE!!! :waves: <<< FRENCH CUT PANTIES FOR YA :yahoo:

West Coast Chick says:

Smonae80 says:

________________________

:cosign: this is true, and anybody who knows me on this site should know Im not a beyonce stan.. however, her level of talent stands unmatchable at this point.. who can ge it like Beyonce???? *crickets*

West Coast Chick says:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Rihanna,Lady Gaga, Miss Keri… Just to name a few :coffee:

In case you didn’t know… Lady Gaga is a world wide phenomenon.

FrenchGal says:

mirsmommy says:

maybe i should go get my :boobs: done too???

____________________________________________________

@FOXE *roller skates behind the bar* coming right up
    :koolaid3: :koolaid3: :koolaid3: :koolaid3: :koolaid3:

:warning: i put 360 shots in each cup just for you :wink:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ WCC…I’d give her stage presence. I dont’ think she’s the prettiest and even if she is, it isn’t hard to be with a 24/7 glam squad and I REALLY don’t think she’s the best singer at all. I think she’s simply the best at being an all around performer.

JayYellaLover says:

—–=-=-====–=-

This chick is a product of silicone, caulk, a glue gun, some silly putty, clay dough, topped off by Tina’s bedazzle gun. By the looks of those picutes, she might have a little Gremlin in her too so don’t throw water on her.

FrenchGal says:

@SUGA why did kick you out :shrug:

CFREE says:

MZD, sum good ol down time aint neva hurt nobody *puts in request* i need a dayuumm vacay :wail:

On topic: these pics of Bey are 187’ers.. killn em :shotsfired:

FrenchGal says:

cfreeezzyyy baby que ahi mami?!?!

JayYellaLover says:

—–=-=-====–=-

_________________________________________________________________

Secret says:

@ Smonae80 says

I am not addressing another stan I am addressing you, and please stop me from doing so.

Her age became a factor when someone else had bought it up. I will comment on anyone personally for their music that is what people do when they get into the limelight now dont they? I dont care if she dies, what she personally that is her business as well as God. Like I said I am commenting on her lackluster music, now that is the truth now isnt it? Others will continue to shine whether she is around or not.

Cocoabana says:

KERI HILSON?!?!?!?!?!??!?! SHE WISH SHE WAS ON BEY’S LEVEL.

CFREE says:

:dead:

West Coast Chick says:

I didn’t like Kelly’s motivation video.. I’m thinking she could’ve done better.. been more into it.. maybe more sexier.. it seemed forced and unnatural- IMO :shrugs:
    ________________________

LMAOOOOOO @ keri hilson :lol: I mean, really??!!!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Cocoa..Maybe they were saying that Keri is prettier than Bey. Without all the makeup and chit, I think she is. :shrug:

I say she surpasses Bey as a writer.

KDR says:

Cosign @Mamacita! Why o why do Kelly fans blame Beyonce for everything? I don’t get it. If you were a true fan of Kelly, you would have known that her album was supposed to drop LAST YEAR when Beyonce was nowhere to be found but was pushed back because her singles didn’t catch on. Where were all these fans then when she dropped like 3 back to back singles? Nowhere to be found. That’s why they flopped. Nothing to do with Beyonce. She finally got a hit with “Motivation” and is now just deciding on a release date. I just don’t get it. So Beyonce is supposed to wait until Kelly finally gets a hit in order to be able to release her material? What do people want from Beyonce? I don’t get the hate for the album. She’s not 21 anymore. People claim they want a mature Beyonce and for her to grow as an artist but still expect her to do the same ish she’s already done. Huh? It baffles me. Oh, and this album will still drop on the 28th, flop or not. Good luck to both ladies. I will support both of them.

MzDimplez1123 says:

I like Motivation better when i’m hearing it and not seeing it for some reason. Although her lead dancer is a hottie. :yes:

CFREE says:

FRENCH im just enjoyn the fact that its FRIDAY!!! :cheers: :party:
    :danban1:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I wanna go back home! :wail:

CFREE says:

(Oh) We Tried To Stand Up
    (Oh) Hold Me While My Hands Up
    (Oh) And The Music Picks Up
    Now He Sees My Shirt Off
    I’m Thinking To Myself Again

[Chorus]
    When You’re Not Here (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt)
    I Wish You Were Here (To Take Off Your T-Shirt)
    After We Make Love (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt)
    Wake Up In Your T-Shirt,
    Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne
    When I Need Your Feel (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt)
    I Need Help (To Take Off Your T-Shirt)
    After We Make Love (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt)
    Wake Up In Your T-Shirt,
    Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne

[Verse 2 Beyonce]
    Outside I Hear The Rain On My Windowpane
    Hold Up A Minute, Thought I Heard Your Name
    My Mind, Playing Tricks On Me Again
    I Hear Knocks On The Door, Is That Baby Home
    Why Couldn’t It Be Reality?
    Look At The Clock It Says 4:03

[Spoken Beyonce]
    Keep It Right There
    Oh, Wait, Wait, Yeah
    Keep It Right There
    You Driving Me Crazy

CFREE says:

KDR, got some very valid points there :yes:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

WELL I LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUM! PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT BAD REVIEWS……WHERE ARE THEY? THE ONES I HAVE READ WEREN’T. SANDRA IT WAS REPORTED YESTERDAY THAT THIS WAS NOT TRUE. NOT TO MENTION I ALREADY PRE-ORDERED MY COPY!

JayYellaLover says:

—–=-=-====–=-

_________________________________________________________________

=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

As much as I wanna make one of my usual smart allec rebuttals, to your comment..I can’t. Lol that was funny.
    :lol: :lol: :hahaha:

Cocoabana says:

KERI HILSON?!?!?!?!?!??!?! SHE WISH SHE WAS ON BEY’S LEVEL.

==-=–=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

:coffee: Keri Hilson is still in the beggining stages of her career. I can definetly see her being the next Janet Jackson or Anita Baker.

West Coast Chick says:

Its really funny how people call Beyonce, but if they was to wake up, look in the mirror and beyonce’s face and body would be your reflection… what would you do?

drop down on your knees and thank GOD for sparing your life- LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALBoy says:

@ Mz D you called me :coffee:

CFREE says:

@GAGIRL
    T-Shirt was my shat ya heard me??? :dance: *PULLS OUT THROW BACK DC*

:whistle: CAN U PAY MY BILLS :whistle:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

TALKING ABOUT PUSHING BACK ALBUMS…..BEYONCE PUSHED HER FIRST ALBUM BACK FOR KELLY, WHY IS THAT NEVER TALKED ABOUT? DILEMMA WAS HOT SO THEY LET KELLY ALBUM GET RELEASED BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

CFREE says:

:wtf:
    :blink:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ WCC…I don’t think Bey is ugly, I just don’t think she is as great as most ppl do. I also honestly wouldn’t trade my life or image for hers.

I truly believe that you should never envy or want someone else’s life. You’ll never really know what it took for them to get it or what it’s costing them to maintain it.

That’s just me though. :shrug:

Albert! :hug:

Yeah I liked Tshirt too.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Cfree that song the dude was doing the “most” I be daymn if getting all that chit from me :shrugs:

Is She The Reason is my chit too :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Whatttttt Anita Baker is a phucking legend Keri needs to give it up if she thinks she’ll ever be Anita….

# Lead Me Into Love

CFREE says:

GAGIRL :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Honestly reading yall posts, I think I like most of the Destiny Fulfilled album.

Game Over was my shyt too

Keri Hilson writes and produces her own music (Not the instrumentals of course).. She is a very talented beautiful artist, and she is stll on the up and coming. Beyonce does not write anything. I mean, she has written a bit of garbage, but she still had producers set the tempo/flow of the song. Don’t get it twisted though, Beyonce will go down in the history books without doubt.

But don’t doubt Miss Keri :coffee:

ALBoy says:

MZ D We aint close no mo :no: <—- hurt and lost

MzDimplez1123 says:

:wail: @ Al…….. *in my baby boy voice* YOU DON’T LUBB ME NOMO!

:rofl: <—kicking crying and screaming with frustration

Smonae80 says:

And Beyonce is gone continue to shine whether u like it or not,,, Secret u can address all u want hell type til ur hands fall off, who really gvs a fluck,, her music will speak for itself with the album sells,, lackluster is your opinion & its not gone change mine. On to the next…NF

West Coast Chick says:

Nah- youre right Mz Dimpz.. its just CRAZY how some chicks are like, she’s ugly :blink: I would really need to check out these chicks that call Beyonce ugly.. Im not a stan, just stating facts :lol:

West Coast Chick says:

keri needs more confidence in her stage presence and more vocal lessons.. she can write songs, but her delivery is soo many kinds of wrong :no:

By the way, look at these pics of Beyonce in this thread… Now imagine another artist taking these same pics..

Kelly Rowland? :hurl:
    Ciara? :sick:
    Keyshia Cole? :shrug:
    Fantasia? :hurl:

Keri Hilson? :danban1: :yes:

Keri got it.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ WCC..I feel you. LOL I really don’t think she’s ugly though. I think she’s a bit overrated but, that’s just my opinion. I mean, I don’t knock anyone for loving her to pieces but, why do ppl have to be called jealous, haters, bitter and all other kinds of bad stuff just because she doesn’t appeal to them. Everything just isn’t for everybody.

:hug:

Jerrica says:

BeJesus? :blink:

The only Jesus I know is the son of God and he don’t have no “be” in front of his name. Beyonce is cool but she ain’t damn near no Jesus type level.

Ty says:

I dont think anyone is calling her ugly she is just average (even with the enhancements) and not the epitome of beauty as some may suggest :coffee:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@Dimpz
    I finally heard the Kelly song yesterday while I was riding with my girl. :shrug: I don’t understand why it’s a hit. It sound like every other song that’s been made for the past 3 yrs………

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Sam…Yeah, pretty much. I’ve heard better songs on her Ms. Kelly album. :shrug:

Mamacita says:

@MzDimples I understand what you’re saying but as a fan of hers I see lots of comments that are just meant to attack her. If you don’t like her cool. Everyone is entitled to like who they like but some people go waaaaaay too far with their hate for her. I mean I don’t see how you can “hate” someone you’ve never met anyway. I’ve even seen people make death threats! It’s not that serious is it?!?

Some people are jealous, bitter, haters. You’re not one of them but they are out there.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Mama… I know and I honestly feel bad about that. That’s partially why I said I’m not envious of her life. She can’t go anywhere without a full squad, for protection purposes and such. I mean everybody needs SOME privacy. I’ve looked at ppl crazy for saying they don’t like her because she thinks she’s all that. How the hell do they know that and if so, so what? I know ppl with a lot less who have accomplished a lot less that feel that way about themselves. As long as she isnt’ flucking with you personally, let her be!

Ty says:

I agree Dimpz there were better songs on that album but they were considered adult contemporary and you know songs of substance will not get radio play. As soon as she starts talking sex, not feeling her legs, sprinkled with Lil Wayne…. she hits #1.

I like Motivation but I wont spend a dime on it.

@ TY… I agree
    and I LOVE Still In Love With My Ex off her Ms. K. album

Hard Hitter says:

Can’t we like Bey, Keri and Kelly?

Bey is like Tyson in his prime (knocking out everybody).

Keri is like Pernell Whitaker (underated, so close to being great).

Kelly is like Zab Juddah (occasional win but usually against inferior competition).

Aint no disputing that Bey is the baddest thing walking (whether you or I want to admit it). Keri is just $exiness in the rawest form and seems to be the coolest person to chill with. Something about her just seems fun and that you could have a good time kicking it together. Kelly is just bad (bad b!tch), period (f outta here with that bad for a a dark chick $hit). But Kelly doesn’t seem like she would kick it with her folk like that. She on her Janet Jackson/ Stacey Dash disassociate with them n!&&@$ VIBE at this point in her career (unless she needs a hit).

SweetP1984 says:

Why does she look high in all of these photos?

MsHRDiva says:

I loves me some Beyonce; however, she really is all over the place musically right now. I blame lady gaga. :coffee:

MsHRDiva says:

Also, the pics are nice. But it’s more of the same…beyonce needs to reinvent herself & stop wearing onesies in every video & live performance. I’m sick of it!! :smack:

CHA CHA HOBURGER SLIDER says:

I’ont see no onesies :shrug: Its called confidence, if I had a banging ass body…shyttttt couldnt tell me nathan… or as she says :whistle: If you got it flaunt it! Watch it while I check up on it!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Check out @Beyonce on the cover of @EssenceMagazine – @Beyonce’s new album #4 available June 28th! http://t.co/NiKmfjP

GoldenGurl says:

Secret says:

…They are the ones who leaked that album because they wanted to see the peoples response. Come on now.

————–

Exactly. It seems like everyones album gets “leaked” these days. People always fallin for the okie doke. smh

GoldenGurl says:

And I aint really feeling those pics of Bey…the hair is horrible.