Ex-McDonald’s Manager Arrested

The aggressive former McDonald’s manager who punched out a customer on July 12, was arrested Monday after 2 weeks on the lam.

When the Cobb County Sheriff’s Office obtained a warrant to arrest Tiffany Denise Allen for assault, they couldn’t lay hands on her right away. That is because Allen had hastily packed up and fled the area after hearing there was a warrant out for her arrest.

The fugitive was arrested Monday by Sheriffs in New Hanover County, North Carolina.

“She was taken to the New Hanover Sheriff’s Department and is currently in their custody,” Nancy Bodiford, Cobb County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman, said in an email to the Atlanta Journal Wednesday.

Allen is charged with simple battery, simple assault and disorderly conduct. She is being held without bond.

“We are in the process of having her returned to Cobb County to face pending charges,” Bodiford said.

According to the warrant, Allen, who was off duty at the time, became irate when a woman brought her autistic twins and their service dog into the McDonald’s on Bells Ferry Rd in Marietta. Surveillance video shows Allen arguing with the woman while pursuing ing her around the restaurant. Allen later attacked the woman in the McDonald’s parking lot.

91 Responses to “Ex-McDonald’s Manager Arrested”

M3z says:

Crazy Bish! Glad they caught her azz :applause: Can’t be attacking folks with service dogs and autistic kids and think that you’re going to get away with it.

amatrex says:

Hope she learns her lesson.

Tainted_Love says:

Smh…hopefully she has learned her lesson. Just sad

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Still say the lady THREW her drink! :coffee: :rofl:

TruGemini says:

Welp, I hope she realizes she just blew all her chances at any other fast food gigs…

Mamacita says:

Dumb a*s! Why run? Did you think that they wouldn’t eventually find you? Were you planning on running from the police forever? I don’t get it :shrug:

kingstonn says:

:rofl: @ trugemini.
    popeye’s and burger king will never put up with such misbehavior. :nono:

KDub says:

———————————————————-
    So this heffa decides to come to Wilmington to the beach….yew needed a vacation before you go to jail???

M3z says:

And why does she look so aggressive in that mugshot? She looks ready to curse out the police…smdh

supa says:

that look on her faces tells me she doesn’t seem to care or think she did wrong…

lovezoe says:

Whatever happened to the McDonalds case where they thought the chick was a man and dragged her across the floor?

Also, did anyone see how this squatter was able to get the house in was squatting in for 16 bucks?! The neighbors are PISSED. Some old law on the books worked in his favor.

eastpointvet says:

she might can get on at wendys they pretty thugged out over there

KDUB
    she wated her time because workin at Mickey D’s aint gon give you the money yiu need to flee the country

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:no: Boy that Cobb County Don’t PLAY! Didn’t I tell yall that from the post where they convicted the mother who’s son was killed when she jaywalked.

She prolly gonna get life…. :coffee:

She can definitely get on at Taco Bell or KFC in the hood!

I’m glad they got this disgrace of a woman…ugly bish… :cuss:

GAGIRL87 says:

I :pray: NOBODY EVER get’s this hood with me and mines, I’m going HAM :coffee: btw glad she was caught…

KDub says:

—————————————————————
    Bet FIVE the New Hanover County cops talked MAD ish to her azz. They are notorious for bad behavior. They JUUUUST got in trouble for pulling over and harassing a well known state prosecutor and his wife unlawfully and harassed the wife for driving while drunk…when the lady was stone cold sober! And they was yt! So I can imagine wtf went down when they got Tiff’s azz. Prolly called her ALL KINDS of black heffas etc…

lisaROSE says:

maybe she was the autistic one that needed the dog?…. dumb heffa

YSoSerious says:

LUSCIOUS!! :hugs:

I was just about to type the same thing. How far did this broad think she was gonna get on McDonald’s money? Like really? :haha:

pointhimout says:

this is the chick who beat up the blind woman. yeah, that was crazy. she aint never seen anothercustomer walk in with their dog. Is her world that small, causing her to NOT be aware of this? It’s sad to be so ignorant to common disabilities. Notice how quickly the employer steps away from you the employee and cooperates with authorities?

In this case, they should. I’m scratching my head wondering if she thought she was protecting the company, or was she more about ‘I told you to leave the store and u didn’t.’

chibytex says:

:waves:
    Good Morning!!!
    I just wanted to say hello before I go on my second interview…I’m claiing and receiving this job in Jesus name….

I’ll be back later to let ya’ll know how this went!!!

Ciao!!

SouthernPrincess says:

KDUB…I was thinking the same thing. This heffa whooped somebodies butt and high tailed to the beach…whoa!!

mirsmommy says:

@Tatted, I think she threw that drink, too. :lol:

TruGemini says:

kingstonn says:

@ trugemini.
    popeye’s and burger king will never put up with such misbehavior
    _______________________________________________

And Chic-fil-A definitely don’t play that isht… :lolol:

Kei says:

I see see suffer from P Shiddy’s syndrome…. Close your damn mouth…

So we just got an email sayin to to go to Acapulco

TruGemini says:

KDub says:

Prolly called her ALL KINDS of black heffas etc…
    ______________________________________________

I swear I thought they still used the word “colored” out that way…

@chiby

Good luck and prayers to you! :)

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

She prolly gonna get life….
    The mom got a year probation :wtf: the dude that killed her son got 6 mos in jail :wtf: AGAIN!!!

S/N I refuse to believe that is a REAL person in ur gravi, that has to be some kinda claymation..

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

eastpointvet says:

she might can get on at wendys they pretty thugged out over there

————
    The Waffle House take ANYBODY

TRU GEMINI
    a guy I used to work with who’s in his 40s was tryna bond with me and was talkin about a black news anchor here and how he’s met her in person and told me “She’s a cute lil colored gal” I said WTF you just say and he started stutterin………and then came with that “I grew up with black friends”

Destinee says:

:thumbsup:

Nika405 says:

A least her eyebrows look nice :shrug:

eastpointvet says:

on second thought i think Church’s chicken is the best fit i think they take EBT there

mirsmommy says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

TRU GEMINI

:hahaha: You done scurred that man chit-less. :lol:

TruGemini says:

@ LUSCIOUS

Yeah, colored is one of them old ass “To Kill a Mockingbird” terms…I’m surprised somebody in their 40’s is even using that. I mean, hell, thats like us still calling white folks “honky”…

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

:rofl: @ Kei

:pray: for Chi

:yes: @ MIR MIR because we boff know cot dayum well that lady threw that drank!

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

TRU GEMINI
    I hate that last line with everything!!! UGH lamest chit ever, THAT’s how u know they r the kind that crosses the street to avoid contact with us :cuss:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

TRU GEMINI
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don’t you hate that chit, Lusc??? I had a co-worker here tell me “were friends” and I’m like, when the fugg did we become friends?? I’ve never been invited to your home, not even when you threw parties and invited others and I’m dayum sure not inviting you to mine! She ’bout dayum near chit her pants!

mirsmommy says:

Good Luck Chi!!!!

Heyyyy (Kei) Jonah :waves: He’s getting so big.

@Tatted (we are >>>>HERE<<<<)

Dynasty says:

If I am on the run from the law, why go somewhere that close to home. Why not relocate across the country somewhere like Arizona or something. Somewhere they might not look… just saying

Redeemed777 says:

All wickedness is but little to the wickedness of a woman: let the portion of a sinner fall upon her.

Ecclesiasticus 25:19

Long Time Lurker says:

So I guess this is what’s hot now. Wish that dog had bitten a chunk out of her dumb ass. She thought she could get away with it. I bet she wouldn’t tried that shyt w/Shanika from over in Smith Homes. They would still be fishing teeth out the frenh fry grease.

Oh and, Sup er’body! :coffee:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

TRU GEMINI
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :hailnaw: I bet that bish turned 3 diff shades of red! I have a friend (I can truly call her that) who is yt & we used to work together. Well, oncest again I was the onliest black in the front office. One day we were all outside chillin on a break when she busted out with “Well the Nig’s should be coming out anytime now” :wtf: I said WTF did u just say? She said “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to say that around u” or some chit like that. I WENT THE FUGG OFF on that bish u hear me (ask me did i care she was kinda my superior) BUT since then I haven’t had one problem from her getting outta line like that. I call her a friend though bc she has been there for me numerous times & will drop almost anything if I need something so :shrug:

Long Time Lurker says:

Sup Lips aka Luscious :kiss:

She does sorta look like a special needs chick. How else can her actions be explaned all the way down to her going on the run for a punk azz assualt charge? Dummy.

TruGemini says:

PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT AT 9 on LIFETIME

:yahoo:

:danban1:

**now back to regular scheduled programming**

Long Time Lurker says:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

_______________________________________________________________

As she should. You showed her you are not to be f*cked with. Fay on the low, I think you may have acquired you a slave. :thinking:

M3z says:

:rofl: @ Kdub “and they was yt! So I can imagine wtf went down when they got Tiff’s azz. Prolly called her ALL KINDS of black heffas etc…”

YSoSerious says:

@REDEEMED

Are we gonna be…blessed…with your presence all day? I’d think that that Eddie Shlong post would have taken up your daily scripture allowance. :coffee:

Lurker can you please behave today and you just gon keep that gravi up with lil Deja lurkin??????

‘sup @Lurker

@Fay

I actually had a similar situation happen to me with a yt co-worker that I too consider a true friend…she pulled that stuff because she felt comfortable around me and used the word to joke with me about something her father said…I got real serious real quick on her and didn’t laugh at all…she does ANYTHING I need her to do at any time… :yes:

SweetP1984 says:

Good! Maybe some of these females will stop acting so ratchet in public, and get some dignity and act like the women that they are.

mirsmommy says:

@Fay, she’ll do anything for you, especially now, cuz she thinks you’ll dig in her azz. :rofl:

:dead: at YSO
    I saw how you just tried to give me away to Elove yesterday too!
    Ma’am ion think I’m Elove’s list of wants

I’m sorry, I keep scrolling up and looking at that beast of a woman and I’d like to fight her with words and insults…she’ll DEFINITELY lose that battle…it takes intelligence and quick wit to win those types of fights :yes: and ummmm, she looks like she rode the short bus or took those special resource classes in high school…

M3z says:

And why does she look so aggressive in that mugshot?

I thought she was a mouth breather. :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Yes, but with no water and lights. What good is a $16 house with no water or lights? :shrug:

Sandra says:

I thought she was a mouth breather.

____

:casket: …the hard breeeve!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fay….OH I DEFINITELY COULD NOT FUGG W/HER. She’s there for you because you called her out and now she is scared of what may happen IF she doesn’t stop, drop & roll for you! If she said “Oh I didn’t mean to say that in front of you”, I could imagine that chit that she says on the low! UGH – but I would definitely make sure she felt my wrath, as you did! :rofl:

@ LTL – IHATECHU because I do agree, I think Fay Fay ‘done found her a slizzave! :rofl: :yes:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

YSoSerious says:

@REDEEMED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Long Time Lurker says:

What’s up FeFe!!

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

___________________________________________________________________

I behave everyday. Yesterday I was just a lil hyper. :shrug: Deja know’s that pop “appreciates” a woman with “curves”. She calls her brother and I pigs.

Long Time Lurker says:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

_______________________________________________________________

:rofl: Lurker on the real though she will do just about anything if i just happen to mention i need/want it BAM there it is. I ain’t mad :lol:

YSoSerious says:

@LUSCIOUS

So you’re not a part of ELOVE’s online harem? My mistake. It’s so hard to keep track, you know. :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

@FAYLA

Are you gonna change your name to Massa now? :hahaha:

Long Time Lurker says:

Tatted, Wut, Mirs, GaGirl, Yso, Kingston, :hug: and :kiss:

Redeemed, for today please :tape:

Did I miss anybody?

@FeFe, that is EXACTLY what happened! the bish forgot i was black! iono WHY yt folks do that chit around me, get too damn comfy with me like that :nono: don’t let the smooth taste fool u, I will BITE back @yo azz if need be mk? :lol:

Tabew, the only reason I let it go is bc i know i’ve said some unkind things about/toward yt ppl in general, but that don’t mean ion fluck with HER or care about her. I died laughing when she told me she voted for Pres. Obama, PLUS i keep in mind she’s in her 50’s. That generation has come a looong way baby! She was part of the 1st integrated graduating class here, that kinda stuff..

YSoSerious says:

@LUSCIOUS

I swear I thought so but now I don’t know why I thought so. :think:

YSoSerious says:

@FAYLA

Are you gonna change your name to Massa now?
    :rofl: :hahaha: girl u made me HOLLA in this bish!!!

YSO He hasnt commented to me in a minutee so therefore I don’t qualify

YSoSerious says:

LURKER!! :yes: <—Head nod

Sup?

mirsmommy says:

:dead: @Luscious

Heyyyyy LTL :hug: What it do, bew????

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Hey Lurker, baby!

@ Fay…OH I DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND. Not judging my Fay Fay! It’s all a matter of ignorance and that’s only a lack of understanding. I bet she doesn’t feel that way anymore! If we can just reach one, teach one!

Ummm she has more problems than just with the law this bish is certified she went to North Carolina :rofl: and they still caught her GOD IS GOOD!

:rofl: at the co-workers getting put in their place

TaBew my sentiments exactly! I know she has a different outlook in life bc of us being friends :yes:

TruGemini says:

PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT AT 9 on LIFETIME
    *******************

Oh ma glory! Thanks for that heads up. I been fiending for that big time.

Redeemed777 says:

Getting mad with a white person who calls out the N-word is not the proper way to handle that…

Guess what? they secretly want you to get upset.

Solution:

LEARN THEIR TRUE HISTORY ( AS THE BIBLE PROPHECIES IT) AND AS SOME HISTORIANS, WHO KNOW THIS TRUTH HAVE WRITTEN BOOKS ON IT.

WHEN YOU TELL THEM THEIR TRUE HISTORY AND FUTURE, THAT IS WORST FOR THEM THAN ANYTHING THEY CAN CALL YOU.

LEARN THEIR TRUE HISTORY.

Redeemed777 says:

God’s people perish ( and get played ) for lack of knowledge!

Whew!

cougar lover says:

i see she has average looks syndrome, and judging by the pics she thinks she a sugar dyme lol. Why is it that the really sexy, confident women are so approachable, friendly, down to earth, and women like the manager are always nasty, have a bad attitude with an undeserved ego? :thinking:

DMisses says:

Good morning!! Even if that lady threw her drink that was no way for her to react, you can’t go around hitting on people because they do something to piss you off, only hoodrats react that way and I’m glad they finally caught her she belongs behind bars good riddance to the crazy acting bish!

Pearl Bfoswine says:

Hi! I’m new here, but I had to log in to comment on this—-

YSoSerious says:
    @REDEEMED

I could not stop laughing at that^^^^^
    I loved that phrase “taken up your daily scripture allowance.” Can hardly wait to use that.