Lauryn Hill and Rohan Marley do nothing to clear up the confusion

It’s a wonder how singer Lauryn Hill and Rohan Marley, the father of her 5 children, managed to stay together all these years. They seem to be two extremely immature, self-centered individuals. Marley, who is seeing someone else now, has always denied being the father of Hill’s latest seed. And several days after Hill, 36, gave birth to her sixth child — a boy — Marley, the son of reggae legend Bob, took to his Twitter page to congratulate his baby mama — and to fan the flames of speculation:

“I’m forwarding all well wishes to Ms. Hill on the birth of her new son. I’m sure she’ll appreciate the love being sent to her RASTAFARI R.M.

Two days later, Hill took to her Twitter page to respond to the rampant rumors and innuendo with a message that only added to the confusion:

Mr. Marley and I have a long and complex history about which MANY inaccuracies have been reported since the beginning. To speculate without the facts can only cause people to form WRONG conclusions. We both value privacy and for that reason defend and preserve our right to it. Contrary to the numerous reports, Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child. We have had long periods of separation over the years but our 5 children together remain a joy to both of us. Thank you for your concern and I appreciate all of the well wishes regarding the birth of my new son. Until next time, Ms. Hill.”

Whatever…

51 Responses to “Lauryn Hill and Rohan Marley do nothing to clear up the confusion”

candibfly says:

why does it have to be cleared up? it’s really none of our business anyway :shrugs:

& THAT is the end of that, nothing to see here folks!

S/N
    :yahoo: I GOT THE JOB YALL!!! :dance:

candibfly says:

congrats fay fay :hug:

time to pop bottles (of virgin champagne) :yahoo:

CandiBeinFlyAlways how u durrin?

Dear Ms Hill,

Please get your shyt together, get a hold of this bipolar you are dealing with, take your meds, stop smoking the weed, and get into the studio and record an album PLEASE! It could be acoustic like that last it doesnt matter i’ll buy it anyway. Just dont sound a horrid mess like your recent live shows.

Please and Thank you
    ~A fan in need

OAN – yeah really that’s between them, i thought “her twitter” page was a fake…

Thanks Candi!! I am one happy woman :yes:

@fay la la :dandan: CONGRATS! :claps:

let’s party up in this bishhh! :party:

FrenchKissMe!! Hola Mami :hug:

jazzyiest says:

In laymens terms:

1. He’s not that baby’s pappy.

2. They split up for a minute and she got pregnant for another ninja.

The end… :coffee:

@fayla did you show a little cleavage and a lil thigh like @saso recommend?

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

GM FAM….
    GM Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay) – congratulations hunny! :kiss: God is awesome.
    GM Frenchi – I notice a bish wasn’t in your dream and chit, but I’m good. Not mad, not disappointment, feelings not hurt! :wail:
    GM Candi Cane….How are you, you sweet thang you?! :hug:

Frenchi Imma pop somma that GOOD expensive chit..u know..Arbor Mist, Andre Skrawburry, & Ruinite (sp) so nice on ice :yes: :rofl:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Hi Jazzy – :hi:

Daisy says:

I grabbed my :popcorn: when I read her statement last night

she is still young enough to pop out another baby. I wonder if she feels 7 is the number of completion.

candibfly says:

tatted :yahoo:

i’m good, is it friday yet? :waiting:

Daisy says:

I love that pic of her she is glowing and looks happy

TaBewwwwww :kiss: :kiss: Thx hon! I did show a lil cleavage (even she was a woman :rofl: ) the thing is I work with her hubby so I had to look smashing so she wouldn’t want me to work here with him no more :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

Good Morning Ladies :waves:

This type of stuff happens everyday. :shrugs: Congrats to the new parents, whoever the daddy is.
    #teamwhocaresijusthopethebabyishealthy

Congrats on the new job, Fay :cheer:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Candi…HEYUL NO IT’S NOT FRIDAY & I cannot wait for it to be!

@ Fay Fay….cleavage always work AND she knew she didn’t want those scumptious tittays around her husband. I hope you used “THE PALETTE!”

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Good morning, MIRS…… :hi:

renegadesince1985 says:

Well it’s pretty clear to me she’s saying he’s not the Daddy….. :shrugs:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Rene….EXAAAACTLY! :yes:

Mornin Fam and Congrats Fay :danban:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Did you get it Lusc?

mirsmommy says:

Good Morning Ladies

This type of stuff happens everyday. Congrats to the new parents, whoever the daddy is.
    #teamwhocaresijusthopethebabyishealthy

Congrats on the new job, Fay
    :cosign: & Thx bew!! I so damn happy :yes:

TaBew girl i twerked the mess outta that pallet with a tan & dark brown smokey eye ;)

mirsmommy says:

Good morning Tatted :waves:

:crying: <<<<< tears of sorrow cuz Rene changed her gravi

Sup Meerkat
    Candi
    Daisy
    French Tits

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyyy Luscious :waves:

renegadesince1985 says:

@Lucious….you know i gotta change it up every now and again :wink:

candibfly says:

what it do brown

Rene
    fine you changed it now please change it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

I GOT THE JOB YALL!!!
    —————————–
    *Cues up “BALLIN”*

:party:

GO FAYLA! GO FAYLA!GO FAYLA!

:blink: Really I mean go… hurry to your new job so I can borrow some money! :lol:

Mamacita says:

:yawn: Oh ok…well I hope she knows who the father is.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

GOOOOOD MORNING YALL! :hump: DAY IS IN EFFECT!!!

WHO ALL GOT SOME THIS MORNING!!!
    *CUES UP DIQUE IN YA LIFE*

You need some Dique in ya life, dique in ya life!
    You need some dique
    and you need some dique
    Dique in ya life!

AND FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE :lick:
    You need a Lick in ya life!
    lick in ya life
    and you need a :lick:
    and you need a :lick:
    LICK in ya LIFE!!!
    :yahoo:

:waves: morning ladies!

@tatted you know what there was one person in the dream i could not make out…imma go with it was you! and i was struck by your beauty i couldnt tell :bow: :kiss:

:rofl: @WUT *pulls out cash from my lady cushions* how much u need me to make it rain bew?

neek says:

Congrats Lauren…

:offtopic:

Sandra can we get a post about the teenage boy from the hood in Richmond Ca who faught off a Bear in Alaska on a trip with other teens. He saved some other people also…. :cheer1:

s/n if u do post the video he is HILARIOUS with his account of what happened…. :hahaha:

@Wut..uhm how u know i need sum :lick: in my life :shocked: lemme find out!

kahmmillion says:

“Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child.”

then

“over the years but our 5 children together remain a joy to both of us.”

Which one the hell is it? First she said he didn’t abandon her while pregnant (although she didn’t say which of her 6 pregnancies) then she said they have 5 kids. I’m just lost.

Crickett says:

It is my understanding that they live the Big Love lifestyle. All the kids and family on the same compound. I hear the kid is a Marley just not his…lol

Ms. Everything says:

Umm I understand what happened perfectly from his very first statement :shrugs:

But she should’ve addressed this herself instead of leaving him to make statements regarding her child’s paternity. A simple “Mr. Marley and I are no longer together but we will continue raising our children together. Please respect our privacy” months ago would have eliminated the need for all the extra-ness

laterthannever says:

This ‘ol Blue Clues statement. Math and shiii… too early!

::coffee::

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

congrats to her for the new baybay :coffee:

KDub says:

I think Lauryn has been brainwashed. I hear “Children of the Corn” music when I read some of the shat she puts out there these days.

Again I implore to Mr. Marley to feed that fukkin new baby til it look like him. Anymore after say four…is not gonna make a big difference. Jesus. Your daddy before you fed some kids that were not his. Be like Nike and just do it.

DMisses says:

I honestly could care less who her baby daddy is I’m wondering why she keeps having so many kids with no husband, not judging her but that’s not a good look for anybody.

Ms. Thickness says:

GOOF AFTERNOON EVERYONE,

LAURYN…NEEDS TO KNOW THAT HAVING A MANS BABY DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER…GIRL HE DONT WANT YOU… :smack: ON THE HEAD..LETS GET IT TOGETHER NOW HUN!!!

Ms. Thickness says: