McDonald’s manager punches customer in the face (Video)

An irate McDonald’s manager punched a customer in the face during a heated argument over a service dog that the customer brought into the Cobb County restaurant.

The customer, Jennifer Schwenker, told police that the incident occurred on July 12 at the McDonald’s restaurant on Bells Ferry Road in Marietta, Georgia.

Schwenker said she took her autistic twin sons to lunch at the restaurant, along with their service dog.

The manager, Tiffany Allen, who was off duty (and carrying her toddler), approached Schwenker to tell her that the service dog was not allowed inside the fast food restaurant.

But Georgia law is clear on service dogs being allowed everywhere in Georgia, including inside restaurants. Schwenker said she informed Allen of the law that’s been on the books for years.

Still, Allen continued to argue with Schwenker, even pursuing her down the hall and into the restroom.

When Schwenker lost track of one of her twins, she threw down her soda and went to look for him. That’s when Allen, who thought Schwenker intentionally splashed her with the soda, placed her child on a counter and chased after Schwenker. Surveillance video shows two of Allen’s co-workers attempting to hold Allen back.

Allen caught up with Schwenker outside in the parking lot where she allegedly punched Schwenker in the face. An arrest warrant has been issued for Allen’s arrest.

When a WSBTV reporter contacted the McDonald’s franchise owner to get a statement she was told that Allen no longer worked for McDonald’s.

208 Responses to “McDonald’s manager punches customer in the face (Video)”

chibytex says:

I can deal with anymore the ignorant videos of “us” today…

Secret says:

What is this world coming too? smh

lashellebelle says:

chibytex says:

I can deal with anymore the ignorant videos of “us” today…

_____________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Eb says:

Is it a depressing news day on SR today?

His_Mommy623 says:

wtf @Todays post? :blink:

I hope somebody punches this btch in the face…smh

lashellebelle says:

Three violence related posts in a row…. Sandra you mad?

PrytiBrownIs says:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chit

mrsloveleigh says:

wow @ the ignorance that women displayed. I know she don’t think she is the chit casue she is a damn manager at McDonalds!!!!

KDub says:

The manager, Tiffany Allen, who was off duty
    —————————————————-
    Do I come back to this bish when I am off for the day? Do I go pick my kids up and THEN return back here? If I am off for the day do I come here with my kids in tow to kick it?

Prolly not.

Tiffany at McDonald’s needed to go home and be “Gone and Not Coming Back” til her next sked shift. I am sure there ill a Burger King that is in need of a manager somewhere close to her. Good luck on your job search Tiff.

PrytiBrownIs says:

its gets real in McDonalds i guess…..but how tuff are u to hit a blind woman tho? smh :ashamed:

caligirl says:

Thanks@ the fired McDonalds manager, they already lable us as angry black women and now you crossed the line. She just got that lady the best kind of treatment for her son for life, cause that white women is going to sue for McMillions.

mrsloveleigh says:

and once again this is a black woman doing this chit in front of her kid

Secret says:

@ SandraRose

:offtopic:

Mace is legal, Pepper Spray is illegal. Several cops told me that. I had to make sure before I made a purchase :)

Drag_Anne_fly says:

@his_mom, love the gravy :)
    Let’s rather have pictures of aspiring models from the airforce to look at please, anything but this.

M3z says:

Okay Sandra what are all these angry black folks posts about. We’ve had 1 too many today….

Prolly not.
    You would if all your food was free… :coffee:

LaTechGrad02 says:

So she lost her job and she’s going to lose her freedom over something stupid. She should’ve sat her behind down with her daughter instead of trying to act like Boss Hog at Mickey D’s.

Drag_Anne_fly says:

peper spray is the shiz niz for short people like my self, will put that amazon woman on the floor in a matter of seconds.

YSoSerious says:

I hate ignant btches. I swear I do. :shotsfired:

GAGIRL87 says:

Um question was the lady blind? “We” have to do better smh I did think I was gonna see the lady actually getting “punched” but I didn’t :shrugs:

Ignorant of the law! Tacky ass…….this was so uncalled for. Call the police if you believe the woman needed to leave

KDub says:

You would if all your food was free…
    ———————————————
    Well IDK how it is these days but back in the day you got one free meal per shift. Either Tiff was off for the day and had no meal coming her way or she had already worked and ate it. :rofl:

Secret says:

@ Drag_Anne_fly

Same here. You have to have the right flow with it lol

@GaGirl

I think the service dog is for the autistic little boys.

lashellebelle says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

SUP Lashelle

Lol!!! Let it go. But hey back.

mia2bmore says:

I really need people to do better. This makes absolutely no sense at all.

GAGIRL87 says:

Thanks therapist :)

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

lashellebelle says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

SUP Lashelle

Lol!!! Let it go. But hey back.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

BTW – that lady threw her drink! :coffee:

__________________________________
    But remember Tiffany was the MANAGER….she called the shots up in that bish…so she was probably able to get a hook-up for her whole family…

Crickett says:

What started out as a simple altercation
    Turned into a real sticky situation
    Me just thinking on the time that I’m facing
    Makes me wanna cry….
    Oh, mama, mama, mama
    I just punched a white women down
    In McDonalds
    In front of a big old crowd
    Oh why, oh why

Feeling silly today….

That Tiffany is a dumb bull dozer – Really hope she feels justices’ swift kick in her azz

OFF TOPIC
    the man shot nine time by bayview police over unpaid bus fare – there was a town meeting held and the POLICE CHIEF had to walk out of the citizens of the Bayview area are in an UPROAR

NaijaGal says:

Suffering succotash

DMisses says:

She was way out of line for hitting that woman, and I don’t know what’s more embarrassing – the fact that her dumbazz didn’t know what a service dog was or the way she handled the entire situation. One thing’s for sure she will never ever be ish but what she is, a broke bum bird working in fast food for a living. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t go anywhere unless you change it. Words to live by.

MsPretTiTi says:

In McDonalds
    In front of a big old crowd
    Oh why, oh why

Feeling silly today….

___________________________________________________________

@Choco
    WTF is going on these days…

we living in the last days…Lord :pray: help us…

KDub says:

Me just thinking on the time that I’m facing
    Makes me wanna cry….
    Oh, mama, mama, mama
    I just punched a white women down
    In McDonalds
    In front of a big old crowd
    ————————————————
    :dead:

It did look like that drink was tossed tho…

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

:rofl: @ Crickett………..Wheeew

who da hell Remix Man down *mcdonalds edition* lmao

KDub says:

I just snorted out loud trying to hide laughter at that re-written song… :wail:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Chiby….my great grandmother been hearing we living in the last days since she was little! :hahaha:

chibytex says:

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t go anywhere unless you change it.
    Just posted this on my facebook status…I know a few broads that need to hear this…

BTW, I love your gravi…

:preach:

@Chi
    We ARE living in Revelations complete chaos out here I :pray: daily for the safety and protection of my loved ones – This one guy on PCP at a BEST BUY in my neighborhood went in and tried to kidnapp this man’s 2 yo old son – the man saw and gave chase the stupid mofo actually kept fighting for the kid a group of good samaritans held that fool down and didn’t cause him any harm – until the police got there I had this conversation with my cousin and said he is so lucky the majority of those samaritans were white cuz dude would’ve been stomped to death

GAGIRL87 says:

In McDonalds
    In front of a big old crowd
    Oh why, oh why
    Feeling silly today….
    ___________________________

vjackson says:

Does this surprise anyone? There’s a fast food (KFC) place near my workplace where the running joke at work is how the (almost entirely black) staff acts as if they get angry at you for walking into the place. It’s instant attitude as soon as you place your order. A sista actually yelled at two of my coworkers who complained about the slow service and told them if they didn’t like it try chicken place down the street. I haven’t been in over a year, but my coworkers go for the “entertainment”. They sat there’s a good ghetto argument there at least twice a week.

MsPretTiTi says:

@Crickett, Just great now I wont be able to get ur Man Down remix out of my head.. I must be carefull not to sing it out loud in the elevator leaving work today. :rofl:

________________________________
    :yes:
    We woulda served our own justice on that fool…..police would have to charge us with assult too… :lol:

West Coast Chick says:

Chiby.. I just left the last post.. I’m mad a missed your “sensual story” I was getting a lil moist from your excerpts :lol:

you think I can get some of that sensual healing? :popcorn:

GAGIRL87 says:

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over analyzing a situation; Trying to put the pieces together justifying what could’ve would’ve happened or you can just leave the peices on the floor and move the **** on… “Tupac Shakur”

mia2bmore says:

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t go anywhere unless you change it <—-that is so true

After watching the video I 100% believe Ms. Shldhl;sajf;lsdkaj purposely threw that cup on the floor. She knew what she was doing.

SMH at ol girl falling for it.

@Chiby
    YES WE WOULD HAVE ON GP ALONE!

DMisses says:

@ chibytex thanks!

YSoSerious says:

Even if she threw that drink, all people are gonna see is a white woman being chased around by a big, angry black woman. Case closed.

I can just imagine the comments on that news story. But I won’t be rading them. I have enough ignorance this week.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Exactly, MAN!

:lol: Damn Shame they can’t act more professional tho

chibytex says:

you think I can get some of that sensual healing?
    _________________________________________
    Im sure you can…you just gotta find the right duded that MATURE enough to handle that being something you want to do….

Like I said, you cant do that with just anybody…just like a married couple cant do that with anybody…ALL parties involved have to be mature and ready to deal with the consequences of that…

jealousCNenvy says:

She dumb!! SMH, U alraedy know when you go to McDonalds, they already have a attitude because they work there. I had to tell a girl, if you mad, switch careers, whats the problem?

Now this woman got fired? on her day off? following this lady in the store, lol. I hope Burger King is watching cuz she’s coming.

SHES DUMB!!!!

:waves: Hey Choco!

NaijaGal says:

So Keyisha Cole is going to do another reality show

:waves: Fine Sexy

@Jealous she prolly wont be able to find another job she totally fukd herself

:yes:
    Cause white people are gonna say “it was only soda. Its not like it was acid or something”

Kinda like how Im thinking…Bish if in somebody’s face arguing with them (violating their personal space) in front of their kids…how in the fukk are they suppose to react..

:whistle:
    Back, back, back, back
    Gimme 50 feet

NaijaGal says:

So Keyisha Cole is going to do another reality show
    AND she’s planning ANOTHER weddin in Vegas…

Copy cat much….

lisaROSE says:

so once again people wanna act up in front of kids :rolleyes: and who the hell gave that beast a child in the first place???!!

va_shawty says:

:hailnaw: How the h*ll you gonna get fired on your day off Craig? Stupid!!!

brenden says:

Screw Mcdonalds, come to Mcdowells!!! We offer everything that they do, only better. They have the Mcflurry, we have the Mcflushy. A shake loaded with fiber garaunteed to flush out ur system and cleanse your colon. They give ur child toys with their happy meals, we give the Dr Miracles hair care system. Within only months your child will be the envy of all neighbors as they walk down the street with their new found Good Hair. Come on down to Mcdowells and eat your way to healthy hair :-)

Secret says:

@ chibytex

Very much so. Why there have to be competition with everything?

@YSO

Yup. That bytch knew EXACTLY what she was doin and she counted on ol girl being the “Big Black Angry Black Woman.” And she fell for it.

1. The Service Dog was fluggin sleeping!
    2. How did she “lose the boy” in a McDonalds unless her big azz wasn’t paying attention?
    3. Just seems “MYYY-TEE” strange that she ‘so happen’ to ‘drop’ the cup right round the woman she was just arguing with.

Bet that hoe living in a trailer.

vjackson says:

DMisses says:

True Story: I was a teen and my family was on vacation in Atlanta. My mom and I were in a Jason’s Deli and my mom asked the black girl behind the counter for a dozen macadamia nut cookies. The girl not only didn’t know what a macadamia was, but she also didn’t know how many cookies made a dozen!! After a little back and forth, she then proceeded to call me mother “boushy”.

My mom told me that’s why education is so important!!

Secret says:

@ chibytex

Very much so. Why there have to be competition with everything?
    Keyshia needs to understand that she cant compete with Monica

1) Monica been in the game waaaaay longer
    2)Monica’s mama is NOT a crackhead
    3)Monica’s man plays for LAKERS, not the sorry ass Caveliers
    4) Monica can actually SING

Not mind you both are :chickenhead: One is pigeon and the other one is lets say a duck…

MsPretTiTi says:

:offtopic: just testing something out…..

NaijaGal says:

Will Monica show up to Keyshia’s wedding :thinking:

MsPretTiTi says:

Ok it worked, yayyy.. My work CPU blacked out on me, I guess the heat is really doing a number up here… It’s 105 feels like 117 with humidity… Ughhh :dead:

bogart4017 says:

Something always happening in Marietta, GA

My mom told me that’s why education is so important!!
    What does all this mean – like what exactly! You put up a lot of stories that seemingly are meant to demean our black community if you are black have you never faced a racial experience in your life WTF!

His_Mommy623 says:

:rofl: @ Choc and “what does all this mean?” :lol:

I love Choco..

@choco
    vjackson might just be a white girl….

SpecialK says:

If the bish was off-duty why was she even worried about it? When I leave here at 5pm…..I no longer work for …..Inc. CASE CLOSED.

She should have just gotten her free Big Mac meal, and free Happy Meal for her kid and kept it moving……

I hate to say it, but some of us don’t know how to act in postions of power……:rofl:

vjackson says:

82 Choco aka Hippie says:

————————————————————————

Sensitive much..? I was merely pointing out sista didn’t know what a dozen was the same way sista a MCD’s didn’t seem to know what a service dog was.. Seems like there’s a lack of education going around.
    But since this is a mostly black blog, depicting mostly black people, I’ll comment on my black experiences. I would ask that you look for me on some of the political blogs I frequent, where I go toe to toe with teabagging right-wing rednecks..then tell my how anti-black I am.

@HIS
    The KFC story, now this lil black who can’t count to a dozen come on now – do you have any uplifting stories about black folks :shotsfired: DAMN!

@Chiby
    V stated she was black now I don’t know if that mean an OREO or WANNA BE enough is enough

doubleaa says:

@ Choco i think Vjackson was just comparing how the girl at the deli was acting up like the girl at McDonald’s.

:popcorn:

Glad it aint me today….

Yes Im sensitive to your endless bashing of black folks-

I would ask you to share stories about black that aren’t always negative or has every experience in life with a black person been negative

And so if this is a black blog – We still touch on many other matters including POLITICS!

@Double
    I mean DAMN I guess every black person V has encountered is trife! Becuz from several of her comments in the past few days have been derogatory about black folks and WTF I mean if this is a BLACK BLOG would she not respect that some blacks may take offense to her constantly putting down blacks!

But on the strength Im not debating today got my brains blown out yesterday I’d rather linger in that thought!

OHoney says:

:smack: <<< my headache that I picked up on my lunchbreak
    Chall talkn bout?

Ididntreallymeanit says:

This lady was ignorant and was probably raised with no home training. Mcdonalds the right thing by firing her. Question whats wrong with being a Manager at Mcdonalds?

howmanylicks_07 says:

Well duh it aint burger king where you can get it your way. I would off been funny if that handicap person F’ed her as* up. Mine ur business that’s all just mind yo business * Ashley from Fresh Prince voice

Kang Dang aKa blunt says:

:smack: Maybe Tiffany was there to get some .99 cent nuggets for her n dem kids dinner and decided to be captain save a shift……

Was she sleeping during manager orientation cause there’s no excuse for her behavior. Are we the only race who get’s fired on a day off?

Well duh it aint burger king where you can get it your way
    _________________________

chibytex says:

Question whats wrong with being a Manager at Mcdonalds?
    :smack:
    :tape:
    :kona:

YSoSerious says:

I’m staying out of this one today. :nono:

teabaggin rednecks????
    I want to teabag a redneck….

OHoney says:

*whispers*
    Chiby you’re wanted in the post beneath this one
    #helpful

HOWCANILICKYOUUPANDDOWN!
    Sup :coffee:

chibytex says:

Are we the only race who get’s fired on a day off?
    :yes:
    Cause white people and vjackson stay at home on their day off….WE are the only ones that go up to our jobs on our day off cause we dont have NOTHING else better to do… :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

lawdy… :no:
    :yawn:

@vjackson I feel for you cause you seem to really hate your own people (unless you’re non-black in which case I still feel for you)

Ontopic: Truth be told she probably did throw the drink on purpose but I can’t get mad cause with my temper and the way I feel about my kids I would’ve tossed the drink and ran off to get my baby too… although that parking lot scene would’ve been a lot different :shrugs: I think I’m allergic to ignorance

His_Mommy623 says:

*holds O’honey*
    u just dnt ever wanna be shat huh? :crying:

LUSCIOUS! hold a btch :hug:

Smokie says:

Black women really need to calm down and stop being so defensive. I mean goodness. That woman could have used all that energy to run around a TRACK.

MzTisch says:

:dead:

w/Luscious sangin Crossroads by Bone Thugs N Harmony…..

lashelle exactly what is it that I need to let go

Bigbadwolf says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

SMH at ol girl falling for it.
    _______________________________________
    :yes: She sure did, that was thrown not at the floor at her azz :rofl:

*holds His close in betwinxt the twins*

*holds His close in betwinxt the twins*

doubleaa says:

I understand Choco… :yes: But I think we need to get on Sandra for sharing all these negative stories featuring Blacks first because that’s where it’s starting. Can we get a positive, heart-warming post with Black people Sandra??

His_Mommy623 says:

*snuggles into Luscious and her gals* :pacifier:

howmanylicks_07 says:

I wish that dog would of bit her in the a*s. You know what happened to me today, I got bit on the a*s by a nasty, filthy, stanking dog. *in my pops from Friday voice

Bigbadwolf says:

@ Luscious u talking to me :wink:

@Double
    Actually Im not looking to place blame really and V can state her opinions but I mean damn our race as a whole gets it worse the last we need is us feeding on one another!

howmanylicks_07 says:

@ LUSCIOUS LOLITA
    Whats up! How you and them lips doing today

Kang Dang aKa blunt says:

@Chibytex I got hella better things to do than to be up at my job off the clock. When I did retail we always had to deal with them service dogs. The first time I was adament like get that dog outta her, when I was informed that this is legal than I was like cest la vie. Those service dogs really aren’t a disruption at all, the manager Tiff was putting on show.

Yall still crazy says:

That’s right Choco, call it like you see it.

& this isn’t the first time…

howmanylicks_07 says:

Ghetto is as ghetto does

Kang Dang aKa blunt says:

*adamant

LICKU
    Me and my lips are doin just fine!!

BBW you inspired me earlier!

Beautyisme says:

Damn, she got fired on her day off! :bye:

KDub says:

I am still angry over @Brenden’s use of the word “winky” in the NFL whips some gay dude azz post.

I’m out. If Sandra does a post on Melted Ice Chips (Diamond), Petunia Pig (guess) or anybody else who is just ghetto as fugg…Lolita hit me on my gmail.

Bye.

Bigbadwolf says:

@ Luscious glad I could help. Inspiration rules the nation…
    or conversation, maybe communication… :think:

CFREE says:

:rofl: just in from lunch, all ya’ll azz crazy..these comments :hahaha:

Afternoon folks :waves:

Bigbadwolf says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I’m horny.
    _________________________
    @ Man Well it’s Freaky Friday what’s ur fantasy?

Yardgirl says:

va_shawty says:

How the h*ll you gonna get fired on your day off Craig? Stupid!!!

================================================
    :rofl: Must go home and watch “Friday”

*********************************************

Feeling silly today….

****************************************
    LMAO!! :rofl: Reeeeemixxxx!!

I’m horny.
    :rofl: :rofl:

BBW
    perhaps your inspiration will affect my current situation, help us to have a certain type of commuication which will lead to fornication

His_Mommy623 says:

Cfreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

Ho’Boygahhhhh!! :steer: <–headed to the fabric store…i'm aming u a onesie bew!!

YO KDUB! whats popping woman? :waves:

nydiva4u says:

Idiots “R” US should give her the title for being the dumbest worker ever. McDonalds is thanking they lucky stars that it was her off day.

@BBW

You know what, outside of multiple women at one time I’m pretty mundane as far as fantisies.

I do want to eat out one of my friends. I’d fluck her too but I’d be content with just eating her out. Not sure why but I’d do it. I think she’d really “appreciate it.”

Oh and I coach a football team and I wanna bang one of the Mom’s so fluckin bad! I stay in her face. I wish her sickening az son wouldn’t come around asking all them fluckin questions when I’m tryin to game. :mad:

Melissa says:

Good Afternoon fam, been gone for a minute but am back again….wassup suga suga!!! I see you choco…

His_Mommy623 says:

Man I swear u aint chit :rofl:

CFREE says:

Why did i look at the video :no: i started not to. Tiffany is ole ig’nant azz bytch, why we gotta sho out the way we do.

Bigbadwolf says:

Man says:

_____________________________________
    :rofl: Tell him quit blockin and to do some push ups :hahaha:

His_Mommy623 says:

umm Cfree ass is blind huh? :shank:

CFREE says:

@His heeeyyy bew :hug:

Melissa says:

Man your a hot ass mess!!! :rotfl:

RoderickXYZ says:

vjackson says:

_________________________________________________________________________

I would have to go to the store down the street because I can’t fluck with negro mess on an empty stomach because would have to Hulk out if someone gave me attitude because they were slow or rude.

I know what would happened if I had paid good money only to get attitude in return….put my size 13 shoes up someone’s azz!!!!!!

howmanylicks_07 says:

Glad to hear that Luscious

Bigbadwolf says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

BBW
    _________________________________________
    Hot dayum! I was an english major, that chit right there sounded so sexy :lick:

CFREE says:

Yo azz stay :shank: a bish :lol:

I wish her sickening az son
    Karma alone won’t ever let you hit that y you call him sickening :lol:

MELISSAAAAAAA
    #BLACK PANTHER :thumbsup: I KID

NaijaGal says:

Just saw that Meeka has filed a civil suit against Tami

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can we be friends, Man??? :shrugs:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

NaijaGal says:

Just saw that Meeka has filed a civil suit against Tami
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Meeka must’ve gotten that ass whooped then! :coffee:

DO FREEEEEEEEEE C ME :ha: <<<<<< See what I did there :champ: LOL

CFREE says:

NaijaGal says:

Just saw that Meeka has filed a civil suit against Tami

:popcorn: say what now??? what happened?

CFREE says:

:lol: @Choc, how can i not see all that is u boo boo :boobs:

What you HEFFALUMPS in hea tawkinbout :popcorn: Sits on CFRESH AND EASYS LAP

RoderickXYZ says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________________________________________________________________________

Little man knows your game and he wants to make sure that you don’t get any.

His_Mommy623 says:

*humps on Cfree*

NaijaGal says:

@Cfree yup Meeka has filed suit for assault and battery. Guess it’s not true that they sign waivers when doing these shows

@BBW
    “Oh and I coach a football team and I wanna bang one of the Mom’s so fluckin bad! I stay in her face. I wish her sickening az son wouldn’t come around asking all them fluckin questions when I’m tryin to game.
    _____________________________________
    Tell him quit blockin and to do some push ups ”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

I DO! I tell him to go run laps and chit. He one of those kids that seem to be starved for male attention cause I know aint no nigga in the house. :no: <<<SMH

She got 3 sons on our two teams all by different daddies so I know she be giving that pleasure hole up!

NaijaGal says:

@ChaCha why must I cry with your gravi. I loves me some Elmo. Why would someone desecrate his character like that :wail:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

WHAT IS UP W/YOUR GRAVI CHA??? THAT IS ALL KINDS OF WRONG ON SOOO MANY LEVELS! :rofl:

@RODERICK
    _________________________________________________________________________

Little man knows your game and he wants to make sure that you don’t get any.

The best way to his mom is through him. Become his friend. Offer to take him to get some ice cream and ask momz to tag along and you will be all in drawers within a a couple weeks if not sooner.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, but that chit be getting messy cause next think you know lil Jason (that’s his name) goin be asking me to spend time with him and chit. I want Momma to know this is strictly a “plumbing” job.

I come clean plunge up in that puzzy and LEAVE. :yes:
    **plus he’s really really irritating**

His_Mommy623 says:

Cha Cha nvr sees me :crying:

Tatteddddddddddddd

:yes:
    She’ll think you are “such a nice guy”

Dumb bish….

Hey TATTED TA TAS and NAIJA Girl… click on my link…There is more FLUCKERY where that came from :hahaha:

**plus he’s really really irritating**
    :lol: That’s what you get

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

HEEEY HIIIIIS! :kiss:

*DISCLAIMER*
    I’M NEVER SPEAKING TO MAN AGAIN! HE CONSISTENTLY IGNORED ME TODAY & THAT CHIT AIN’T COOL, FOOL! :cuss:

CFREE says:

CHA CHA im not going be able to this today, that d*mn gravi :wail:

How can I ever miss and be blind to the most PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD :hump: BISH I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU… (click my link)

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

It won’t let me Cha Cha, which means it’s definitely on some ****ery!

C FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT..WHAT WHAT WHAT … Dont do Gerald like that :rofl: Nigga is channeling is inner Tyson Beckford right now!

CFREE says:

His_Mommy623 says:

*humps on Cfree*

How did i miss this chit :hunching: back at ya :-D

NaijaGal says:

@CHA I shan’t can’t and won’t with you and that female. Why are her tits touching her stomach while she’s standing which means they must cover her no-no when she sits. Ewwww. Now I must bathe in hot bleach water…and Jesus wept.

editorialgirl says:

The girl was wrong for punching her in the face but let’s be clear. We all know the woman did NOT accidentally drop her soda and it splashed. Like, let’s be serious. Her kid is in the McDonald’s on a chair (not a WAL-MART or a HUGE DEPARTMENT store) so it was not lost or lost to the point of panic. And, when did autistic children start using guide dogs?

@TATTED

I’M SORRY! I’m bad with that. Sometimes I’m only passing through and sometimes I INTEND to speak back but caught up in fluckery.

:kiss: <<<to the c.l.i.t.
    for my sincerest apologies!

Bigbadwolf says:

Hey His :waves:

:rofl: @ cha cha’s gravi.

CFREE says:

Cha did u really just hit me wit the holy moly doughnut shop dude :hahaha: that nicca got a sick stuffed animal fetish :rofl:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ MAN YOU ARE SO FORGIVEN W/THAT APOLOGY!

@ Naija…that bish got a generation of tittays :hahaha:

Tatted TA TA’s

http://psgoodloving.blogspot.com.. Ima fix it real quick

@ CFREEDOM RING :yes: thats why you my bish… you get me :kiss:

CFREE says:

:kiss: CFREAKS U LONG TIME :boobs:

CFREE says:

Now Im wondering if any of my male friends wanna do me any “favors” :thinking:

West Coast Chick says:

:offtopic:

Has anyone heard about the chick from Oakland, CA, V nasty, and her constant reference to the word niggah?? She an caucasian girl from the urban city. I’m not offended by her use of the word, whets more puzzling in her need to associate herself with that life style.. now, correct me if I’m wrong, but can most white people just go to almost any employment place and get a job faster than any other race? If that is so, then why does she NEED to be sooo “urban”? :thinking:
    I don’t think she’s acting “black” but i do think she feels the need to surround herself with an environment that’s outside of her lane… I’m from Oakland, and I’ve never seen any real HOOD white chicks. Maybe she’s from the hills, cuz I don’t see her kind in the flat lands- unless their hoeing- REAL…

just venting…..carry on :lol:

Ty says:

So this chick thinks she is standing on something because they took her off fries and turned her into Calvin. How are u going to buck up at someone with a disability? Why didn’t the service dog bite the **** out of her azz?

pinksghetti says:

Even though I really like their chicken chipotles’ something strange is going on with McDonald’s. If the customers aren’t beating each other or the workers up the workers are beating up the customers.

vero says:

:waves: :waves: Hi everyone !! today’s posts are pretty depressing !

VEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :hug:

DUBB C….ME either :shrug: My favorite hood yt chick is ol girl from Hustle and Flow…oh wait, she was a HOE…nevermind, carry on :coffee:

BROWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Let me lick your lusciousness today :lick: (lips on your face)

TY…. :think: Is that Eddie Long on first Sunday :waiting:

Ty says:

Yes Cha…we put him on the mother board :coffee:

I like the yt chick from Hustle and Flow too, there are some honest hoes out here Cha :lol:

Milf-n-Cookies says:

:no:
    At this post

vero says:

:hug: @ Chachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ Luscious @ free @ tatted and everyone else i missed

:party:

West Coast Chick says:

:lol: Cha Cha

doubleaa says:

@Man…Do you coach football because you have a kid who plays?

*wishes i could see CHA’s gravi*
    Hey Sunkisted :hug:
    Veroooo! :hug: wut it do U?
    HIS if u still in hea gimme sum suga! :kiss:
    i have never once heard of children w/autism using a svc dog. wth? newho i hope they find that former mgr & lock her simple azz up for stupidity. whether the yt guhl baited her or not, wut the mgr did was NOT cool at all!

mirsmommy says:

:ontopic: Ummmm, what Service Dog sleeps on the job????? And it did look like she threw that drink.

N-tee-way, chall tawkin bout????????? :popcorn:

@Fayla it’s a type of therapy, they use them in hospitals (especially childrens) and with the elderly too. Basically the dogs are a companion for those who either can’t get out, can’t express their emotions, need a friend but don’t have one, that sort of thing. And they’re supposed to be really really helpful in autism cases from what I’ve heard but unlike your typical pet, these dogs are trained about the same as a seeing eye dog

To those who are asking why autistic children need guide dogs, the dogs are trained to keep the children from wandering away. One of the boys was attached to the dog with a leash. My guess is she can’t keep up with both of them.

jealousCNenvy says:

i would have thrown the drink too……U not gonna just holla at me and im in the right??? by law??? The Chicks attitude was terrible. She followed her around?? She was off too? Where was the on duty manager? Didnt none of they dumb Axxes know by law the dog could be there? SMH! We dont know what all Ms. Manager was saying to her (remember she was off duty). She obvioulsy said something to make her drop her drink on the floor and run to get her kid. Come on now, every race has attitude, but we kind of pop ours way faster.

editorialgirl says:

Based on the video, Sandra, the dog’s leash is wrapped around the woman’s arm. One of the little kids has a backpack on but the dog is not attached to him. But I’m learning they exist for autistic kids. I just never heard or saw that before.

Jay Bee says:

EDUCATE YOURSELF IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT OF EMPLOYMENT… ITS FREE COST YOU NOTHING….#IGNORANCE.edu

#SOWHATWHOGIVESAFUGIMSTILLGONNAPOSTBISHES# says:

HER BAD DAY JUST GOT WORST, A DAMN WARRANT AND PROBABLY A VISIT FROM CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES