Queen Latifah will do anything to get her ex-girlfriend back

Remember we told you that Queen Latifah and her longtime lover, personal trainer Jeanette Jenkins, split up a while back? We told you that Latifah, real name Dana Owens, moved into a New York hotel where she dined alone on take out food.

Even though it’s our job to bring you these scoops, we still feel bad for the Queen. At our age it’s difficult to move on and start our lives over with someone new. Especially when you all you have to choose from are gold diggers who are just waiting to empty out your bank accounts.

Well, according to the National Enquirer, Jeanette has had a change of heart and she’s willing to take Queen Latifah back on the condition that the Queen kicks her nasty habits, which includes drinking, smoking and eating fatty foods.

The strange part is, Queen Latifah, 41, is working with fitness guru Jillian Michaels to help her get back into shape — not her lover, who is the personal trainer to celebs such as Kelly Rowland and Tia Mowry.

The “Biggest Loser” star gave a big dose of tough love to her pal Latifah, who is hoping to start a family with Jeanette through adoption, surrogate birth or one of them carrying the baby.

“Jillian told her if she is planning to raise children, it is her responsibility to be a good role model,” said the insider.

“She also reminded Latifah that if she continued down the junk food, cigar-chomping highway, there was a possibility that she wouldn’t be around to see her kids graduate high school.”

After the dramatic heart-to-heart, a tearful Latifah vowed to Jeanette to change her ways, confided the insider.

“And Jeanette promised Latifah she’ll do whatever it takes to help her.”

Jillian’s advice has already worked wonders. The couple, who began dating in 2003, were spotted smiling and working out together near their home over the Fourth of July weekend.

Images source: Fresh Crunk Juice

• CivilEngineer

When she takes that makeup off, Cleo comes out in FULL effect

• Dr.GiGi

I would hope that getting healthy would not be a result of the power of the “P”…

• SpecialK

See me love me……

I don’t like those that dangle their love in front of people like a carrot in front of a rabbit. People change when they get ready….it never works if its for the wrong reasons.

• mrsloveleigh

LOl Civil she sure does. Queen is a beautiful woman and if it takes the love of a beautiful to get healthy so be it. Whatever it takes

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

queen has some nice shins

• ELove

MF-ing :dead: at The Title and This POST Ms. Sandra !!! :rofl:

• mrsloveleigh

I was walking behind a chick today who had popeye legs!! not a good look on a woman

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Were they really ever broken up :rollseye: and EFF an ULTIMATUM #PEWN

• Dawn Sheen

Well if Peaches and Herb reunited then I know Sandra won’t keep ignoring me much longer…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@SANDRA i think you got some typos here :think:

*goes back to read it again*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

• SpecialK

Choco aka Hippie says:

Were they really ever broken up :rollseye: and EFF an ULTIMATUM #PEWN

:cosign:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ eastpointvet, mrsloveleigh, SpecialK, Dr.GiGi, CivilEngineer:
    I think Jeanette waited too long to put her foot down about Queen Latifah’s unhealthy habits. I’m sure she wants to grow old with La. But at this rate, she might be the one burying La. :no:

• KK76

This comedian, Big Sean, has a hilarious routine where he’s talking about that 1 female cousin you have who dresses like a dude, wears Timbs, and has a fade. When she shows up at the reunion pregnant no one says anything but they’re all wondering ummmmmmm…. :think:

Anyhoo, ultimatums and conditional love is for the birds. Good luck though, Dana.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

can we realate this to “addictive personality disorder” ??? <~~~ is that the correct title??????

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

I wish somebody would break up with me for “nasty habits” like eating fatty foods :cuss: I understand smoking can be a dealbreaker for some but that’s also something you get out in the beginning. Not years into a relationship :rolleyes:

If (and that’s a really big IF) this is all true Jeanette sounds like a b*tch

• Dymond

why she gotta give up all the good chit, jeanette?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ French KI$$E$: Where? Maybe I should have written “drunk calling” her friends? I figured “drunk called” didn’t sound right. I’ll just take it out. :lol:

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

I have popeye legs :lol: :hater:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

French KI$$E$ says:

can we realate this to “addictive personality disorder” ???

You’re a fast learner! :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ms. Everything says:

Why? Who wants an unhealthy lover? :shrug:

• ELove

Ms Choco @KK76 @SpecialK
    The GUARANTEED Quickest WAY to get Me GHOST from ANY KIND of an Intimate Relationship is Giving ME an Ultimatum (WORKS Every F-ing Time for ME…) :coffee:

:rofl: @ all the comments, starting with Civil’s crazy azz- :rofl:

Im on the fence with this one.. its one thing to improve your spouse, but to flat out try and change them is flat out ridiculous! If she love Cleo, then she should execpt cleo for cleo :shrugs:

you dont see Tamar Braxton trying to change her hubby :shrugs: and he could def use a tad bit of toning :lol:

• Dawn Sheen

Mamacita says:

I have popeye legs

I have a leg from Popeyes.. and a hot sauce packet

• CFREE

Dymond says:

why she gotta give up all the good chit, jeanette?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

And for the record Jeanette remind me of Snoopy Charlie Brown’s pup so :shrugs: on her

• Yall still crazy

E-love did you see that we were getting married in 2 days (in last post).

You can call it an ultimatum if you’d like though :rofl:

• Dawn Sheen

West Coast Chick says:

you dont see Tamar Braxton trying to change her hubby and he could def use a tad bit of toning

Yes, he could use a bit of toning . org .com. edu. .net and avoid the hot now sign . alwaysandforever

• MissHarlem

She needs to have a seat with the ultimatums. If it was that serious those are things you discuss in the beginning of your relationship not 2000 years later GTFOH and leave my Queen alone :mad:

• Yall still crazy

On topic
    :nono: I wish a mug would tell me how to be…. Hmmp

I am perfect just the way that I am *puts feet up on desk and lays back*

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

But Dana was unhealthy when she met her Sandra. You don’t get with somebody and then try to change them to fit your standards. I just feel that the person I’m with can love me for who I am or don’t love me at all. Now things that pop up after you’re already together that you can’t deal with is one thing, or something truly dangerous like drugs, abuse, cheating and what not but giving an ultimatum on what a person eats??? And as far as the smoking/drinking she smoked and drank when they got together don’t get mad about it years down the line.

• ELove

@Mamacita and @Dawn
    I STOP GOING to Popeye’s because EVERY TIME I asked for Extra Honey… They kept telling me THEY Didn’t Have Any (Real) I told them they shouldn’t even open for business W/O an Abundance of Honey-Packets :nono:

• SpecialK

ELove says:

Ms Choco @KK76 @SpecialK

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
    Right!

And then this bish got my girl Dana groveling and beggn and cryn and ish. Dana a bad bish. So, what she eat a little KFC? Even Beyonce loves her some fried chicken from time to time! Dayum. So what, she smokes? (Okay, that’s a bad and unhealthy habit) Even I cop a Newport when I’m dranking some 1800 sometimes. It’s just if you love me you love me. If you want to help me help me. Don’t use your love as no bargaining tool bish!

• Dawn Sheen

Ms. Everything says:

Why? Who wants an unhealthy lover?

Somebody who is the beneficiary of a big life insurance policy… I doubt Tamar Braxton, Monique’s husband (s), aren’t leaving them. A 10 piece a day equals an insurance pay out… any day.. now.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Welp, I hope they’re happy & can work it out. I like them as a couple. :yes:

• Dawn Sheen

*damn it I meant wives.. ah hell I meant the skinny ppl aren’t leaving the fats…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

OFF TOPIC
    Keisha Cole tweeted being on her way to vegas with both fams to shoot reality show – hmmmm her and Monica and so desperate I’m thinking Im boycotting all of them except TOYA :thumbsup:

• howmanylicks_07

:whistle: Take Me as I Am by MJB

For real if you have to change who you are to be with someone they aint the one even bad habits because our habits,flaws,morales,thoughts good or bad make us who we are. But if the Queen going to do those things it should be because she wants to not to get her back.

• CFREE

ELove says:

@Mamacita and @Dawn

That’s like going to zaxby’s and they don’t have zax sauce! :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@SANDRA writes…

Even though it’s our job to bring you these scoops, we still bad for the Queen.

_____________________________________________

Those 2 sentences auntie! wish i knew how to make something bold!

I LEARN EVERYDAY ON YOUR BLOG :thumbsup:

• SpecialK

And I sooooo doubt it if Dana is eating like Goldie Hawn in DEATH BECOMES HER w/ the dayum cake icing. Lmao

• ELove

@Y’all
    :dead: and :dead: AGAIN !!!

Choco aka Hippie says:

OFF TOPIC

I with ya :yes:

• Yall still crazy

*performs cpr* :hug:

• ELove

@SpecialK
    THAT Movie was MAD FUNNY !!! I’m going to have to Peep that one Again and “First Wives Club” was Just TOO FUNNY Also :lol:

:lol: Dawn Sheeeeeeeen :lol:

• SpecialK

Choco aka Hippie says:

OFF TOPIC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now what more fluckery can they actually embarrass themselves with? She need to be getting her arse back in the studio because that last cd was horrid!!!!

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

:cosign: @SpecialK cause if her eating was that outta control she would be a lot bigger than she is. She’s never gonna be a skinny girl she isn’t built like that. Hell if Jeanette saw how I eat she’d probably have a heart attack and try to have me committed :shrugs:

• Yall still crazy

Kang, you rep the strong ladies (always have) tell Jeanie to set down somewhere.

:whistle: Who you callin’ a bytch?! U-N-I-T-Y :whistle:

#teamlethereatwhatshewantsto

• SpecialK

ELove says:

@SpecialK
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yup, that is one of my favs!

• SpecialK

Ms. Everything says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I feel you. My ex-boyfriend was like this Jeanette bish. I wasn’t even as big as I am now, but he wanted someone smaller on his arm I suppose. Well, I tried to lose the weight but it didn’t work. For one, I wasn’t ready and I wasn’t doing it for me. We broke up later on, thank the Lord. Well, I ended up losing 40lbs some time later (but gained it back when I had my daughter). Long story short, you have to want it. Fluck the next man…..

• West Coast Chick

Honestly, the Queen can do what ever she wants! She’s been spotted looking manly several times, smoking cigaretts, eating fast foods and shyt, ANNND, she’s STILL collecting a covergirl check :lol: I say Jeanette’s controlling, snoopy lookin azz need to fall the fuk back :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Special
    The very reason she is filming a reality show a horrible cd and what is Boobie doing

• Anna

howmanylicks_07 says:

Take Me as I Am by MJB

~~~~~~~
    In fairness, the article says that Queen wants to start a family w/Jeanette, the trainer told her she would not be around to see them graduate from high school. Dana got a ultimatium from Jeanette, but the reality from Jillian. Consider it a trade for a trade/ a combo of both ladies helping Queen get healthy.

• West Coast Chick

then she should adopt teenagers/ young adult, :shrugs: case closed

• vero

@Mrs Loveleigh : WTF is that?????????????

• SpecialK

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Special

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:no:
    Say it ain’t so…….

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Special

:lol: right! what DOES bobbie do, anyway? :shrugs: warm benches???

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

she’s STILL collecting a covergirl check I say Jeanette’s controlling, snoopy lookin azz need to fall the fuk back
    So True Im out folks have a good one

• mrsloveleigh

Vero says: @Mrs Loveleigh : WTF is that?????????????

It’s the Pied Piper lol. Some R Kelly wax figure or real doll or something. What it is is a mess..Cornrows and all

• Anna

West Coast Chick says:

then she should adopt teenagers/ young adult, case closed

~~~~~~~

• West Coast Chick

Keisha got a sorry azz basketball player for a husband :lol: At least monica’s man shares locker space with Kobe :lol:

team monica :cheer:

1 and 0

• SpecialK

@WCC

right! what DOES bobbie do, anyway? warm benches???

NO, seriously? What does he do? He plays baseball or something?

• vero

:rofl: yeah a mess. that’s the word i was looking for :lol:

• SpecialK

Never mind!

^^^^^^^^Thanks!

• mrsloveleigh

I might catch flack for this but if hubby asked me to work out and lose weight out of concern for my health I would. I might would even lose weight if he said he just didn’t like the way my body was looking. He has to be willing to do the same though. He’s starting to be built like Roger on American Dad

SpecialK says:

@WCC

right! what DOES bobbie do, anyway? warm benches???

NO, seriously? What does he do? He plays baseball or something?

_________________________

:rofl: ummmmm, could be golf :thinking: he seems kinda quiet.. golf is a quiet sport :lol:

Anna :lol:

• vero

Mrs loveleigh if it’s said out of love and for your health, and it depends on how it is said, i say do it.
    i was at the gym the other day and i heard a lady from one of the slimming room almost crying, because she wasn’t losing fast enough and her husband was not happy with her weight (she’s around 55 yo) and she’s not big; just a thicker waist due to pregnancies i believe. now that’s mean !

• mrsloveleigh

yeah bulling someone into weight loss or making them feel bad is no bueno. But I see my body and I know i’m not the uber petite girl i was when we got together and i don’t blame him missing that body. Hell i miss it. So if he was really unhappy with my looks i’d be on it. probably would be more encouraging than me trying to hype myself up to lose

mrsloveleigh says:

what if he threated to leave you though? :think: Jeanette flat out left the Queeen, had her moaning groaning and wallowing in heartache #notcool

• mrsloveleigh

@West if he already expressed to me how unhappy he was looking at my body and he was super healthy and I did nothing about it after promising i would I almost feel like I can’t blame him. I know you should accept someone for how they are but people like what they like. I was 105 when we hooked up. 12 yrs no where near it. If he’s not happy with my body he will look at other bodies. Lucky for me he doesn’t pressure me or make me feel bad but I know he would like to see me slim again

• http://psgoodloving.blogspot.com/?zx=a740537a30234348 CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed

VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRO :hug:

Whats the big deal with her getting trained by someone else…Her chick training her might be a conflict of interest in the relationship.

IDK, I truly dont believe they’ve ever broken up to begin with :shrug:

:wail: I AM WEARING MY TRIFOCALS with the gold encrust around them AND I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT WHATS IN MS Everythings GRAVI ….. C FRESH AND EASY HOLD ME :pacifier:

• datsmdubya2u

King La always gonna be husky. I hope she just wants her to change her lifestyle cause she ain’t neva gonna look no different.

#demsstoutgenes

Like DubbC said.. Long as she collecting them COVERGIRL CHECKS …Bish is paid…Trust Queen can have any BISH she wants….Janette better off sticking to what she know, go bench press some shyt get the hail on :lol:

• brenden

Don’t do it latifah! Us plus sized folks can’t keep bowing down to these skinny minnies!!! If she don’t accept you as you iz, do like I do and tell her to pick the fatest, blackest, most hard to reach part of yo but cheek and kiss it!hmph

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed says:

Whats the big deal with her getting trained by someone else…

A personal trainer has to be able to push you to the limits of your endurance. I think Queen Latifah is the top in the relationship. So it’s kinda hard for her to take orders from a bottom. :shrug:

• vero

Cha Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug: back ! you are lovely in this pic

mrsloveleigh says:

__________________________

mrslove, like the commenter above said.. not sure who, but if its done out of love, then yes, but if its done just to make you feel bad about being you then no.. jmo :shrugs: but sounds like you want to make that change, so do it. if its for the best mommas :thumbsup:

:cheers: Cha Chizzle

OAN, Mrslove- Im mad as hail @ chu gravi :lol:

• Dawn Sheen

Guess this post wouldn’t be the one to discuss my peach cobbler with crisp crust or my pineapple upside down cake that I am baking…

• Daisy

Toya is getting her shine on by having her wedding on TV and that is ok by me cause Memphitz is FINE! KCole and Monica tweeting about love doesn’t bother me :shrug:

Good luck with the weight loss Queen

• Femme Fatale

Wow…considering how devestated and heartbroken she’s been, I’m surprised Queen has had the energy to launch, produce and star in a hit t.v. show. :rolleyes:

• Femme Fatale

*under my breadth* Damn typos!

• lexdiamonz

I thought Nette left cuz king latifah had cheated on her … my bad

• LittleBigMouth

I love how we’ve grabbed latifah by the hand and pulled her out of the closet :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WELL SHE LOOKING OUT FOR THE QUEEN SHE WANT HER AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER..

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Good morning, FAM! I’m glad they are back together. You all know how I LOOOOVE THAT KANG so, ummmm, yeah, glad their back together! :yes:

Besides, maybe she needed someone else besides her mate telling her what to do as far as her health! You know we seem to feel our mate is picking on us when they are telling us something for our own good and we only believe it when an “outside source” confirms the truth!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

:whistle: Don’t make me ovaaaa (don’t make me ova) Now that u know..how I adoooore Uuuuu! :lol:

GM ALL :waves: TGIF SNITCHESSSS! :cheers:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

TaJuicy In That Gravi :hump: whassup beautiful? :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Lakesss! :hug: Wut it do Mami?

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Good morning, Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay). :kiss: YOU YIKEY MY GRAVI???
    I sent you some pics……

BTW – I USE TO LOOOOVE THAT DAYUM SONG! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Me likey :thumbsup: Girl how bout I STILL luvs that song?! :yes:

@FAY MOOORNING :kiss:
    @TAT SO U DONT SEE ME HERE :crying: <<DO MY MAKEUP SEE I FUKED IT UP FOR U!!! :grin:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@FAY AND TATT… SO WHATS THE PLANS FOR THE WEEEKND??.. I AINT GOT NO FUKN PLANS MY CAR BROKE DOWN **FUKN SPARK PLUG** :mad: BUT ITS OTAY IMA STILL GET MY SIP SIP ON :grin: #silverlining

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

THANK YOU, FAY! I luuuubs you!

@ Lakes….Good morning, pumpkin pie. :kiss: I’m sorry about your car! I hate when that chit happens.

I am going to a friends Bday party tonight, Saturday I’m going to the Jazz & Rib Fest & Sunday, I’m taking a break! :yes:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

OH Lakes…..I just brought in my makeup palette…I’mma do pink & turquoise (banging) on you today!

• Bigbadwolf

GM Tatted, Fayla, Laker :waves:

Congrats for the Queen. Sometimes you have to be willing to compromise in order to make things work. Giving up junk food, smoking and drinking will only benefit the both of them. It might not be as fun, but they’ll be happier and healthier. But I ain’t giving up none of that :no:

Mornin Fam

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@TATT SOUNDS FUN :).. WHY DO I WANT A SAUSAGE BISCUT?? I HUUNGRY!!

@LOLITA MORNING :kiss:
    @TATT Oooooww I LOOVE PANK ON MY EYES :) I GOT LIGHT BROWN OJOS MY FRIEND TOLD ME PINKS MAKE MY EYES POP!! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker I’m eatin one right now!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA REALLY??? I WANT SOME!! I NEED SOME SAUSAGE SOME MEAT IN MY MOUTH THIS A.M :tape:

Good Morning, BBW…..*nails are dry so I’m going to town on them locks*

@ Lakes – I hope it’s fun. I always tend to drank a ‘lil bit much while I’m over that particular friends house. LOL – Pank would be pretty on light brown ojos & that turquoise in the crease (baaaaybeeee listen)!
    :yes:

GM Lusc.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

I hardly ever eat them because I try to stay away from pork but I had a cravin for one today

mornin tatt

• Bigbadwolf

@ Tatted *moaning with pleasure* What can I do for u on this Freaky Friday?

• Bigbadwolf

Good morning Luscious AKA suckable lips :bow:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@lolita me neither i usually get the chicken biscut from chick fil a!! UMMMMM :yes:
    @tatt yup i do that wen i go over my bff house i get a lil too friendly with mr.patron and don julio :danban: <<me at the end of the night!! :boobs: <<me later that night with the boo!

BBW
    so you sayin you wanna suck my lips???????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

I wubs u 2 TaBewski (real)
    BBW!!! :hug: errythang good witcha?
    @Lakes Imma do my hair (was goin to the beach but Flo said Naw Bish) my sis is coming into town so we gonna hang..

Lusciousness!! Whea u been guhl? :hug:

@LOLITA THAT JUST SOUNDED SOO NASTY :yes:
    @FAY IM HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY! :ashamed:

Dr’s appts

• Bigbadwolf

Luscious Yes that’s what I was implying.

Laker I’m just tryna be clear on what BBW was sayin :biggrin:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

BBW – just continue to enjoy the ride. That’s all I need for you to do today! :yes:

Lakes….mayne, my friend makes these drinks where she combines all these types of liquors together. Even the men be crawlin’ up out her chit! Most times, err’one just makes palettes because no one wants to risk going home! It gets crazy!

@LOLITA YEAH UHU… :wink:
    @TATT HOW COME U AINT SEND ME NONE OF THEM MAKEUP PICS?? :waiting: BISH NEEDS ALL THE HELP :yes:

@TATT MY KIND OF PARTY :party: LET THE DRANKS FLOOOOOOOOOOOW!! :danban1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker dont feel bad, I dont get emails either so you’re not alone

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Lakes….I didn’t know you wanted them. What’s ur email?

• Bigbadwolf

@ Fay :hug: Nothing, I’m having a chitty day :( I woke up late, I left my ID so I had to walk all the way around the building, it’s 85 degree’s already supposed to 100 again today. How bout chu? Please tell me something good

@LOLITA WELL I SEE :cry: ITS OTAY… IS IT BECAUSE IM A BEANER??? :lol:

:whistle:
    Choosey Luva

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

LOLITA (me yelling) I had no idea that you were interested in my makeup pics! You want some?

lakerschica24@ gm :grin:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Lakes, that could never be….i’m half beaner too! :yes:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

LOLITA You want some?
    ___________________________________________________

too easy………..

• Bigbadwolf

@ Laker there’s nothig nasty about it, it quite sensual, u jus haven’t had it done right :wink:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Okay, Lakes. I’mma send them now. There quite a few of them!

Dayum, Lusc. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

*waits for BBW to suck my lips “right”

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@BBW OOH IVE HAD IT DONE WEN THEM LIPS GET DONE EXTRA NICE AND WE.. YEAH TOO EARLY :boobs:

:whistle:
    Fortunate – Maxwell

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@TATT GIRL U AND THAT EYESHADOW GAME BISH U BAAD!! :yes: IM LOVING THE PURPLE PINK AND BLUE!!!

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Thank you, Laker. I appreciate that!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@TATT THAT MINERAL POWDER SHOULD DO MY PALE AZZ GOOD!! :lol: MY MOM ALWAYS TELL ME “THEY THINK UR A GUERA!!” #LIGHTMEXICAN

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

You are the complexion of my mom’s oldest sister! My mom is dark, like black dark! LOL – You know blacks & mexicans & puerto ricans come in all shades! LOL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

BBW I wish I had sumthin good to tell ya..I’m bout to go APE SHYT on my boss in 5..4..3..2.. :cuss:

S/N Please God..lemme get this job Tuesday :pray:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

who said lip suckin :popcorn:

Don’t do it Fay. It ain’t worf it *in my sophia from The Color Purple voice*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

TaBew I’m so upset..talking to hubby now to console me :crying: