• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLYbDg242EY&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1 His_Mommy623

:yawn: *starts rapping Funkdafied*
    there's nothing else to do in this post..
    :shrugs:

Good Afta Noon Yall!!

I guess the rabbit ear bandana look is her trademark huh....

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Come to think about it when I pull a bandana tight on my head like that when I go to sleep at night it lifts my eyebrows...
    :think: maybe the bandana is the new "gangsta" face lift.

• Redeemed777

Must a woman, especially one over 30years of age, present herself in men's clothing all the time?

• FoxE

I thought this was an OLD SCHOOL pic :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I don't get why she hasn't updated her style. She looks like a recent ex-con. Tryina be celebs ain't supposed to look institutionalized. She should be in the latest "urbanwear".

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

*raps What Do You Like louder than HIS and Funkdafied*

• ELove

He is singer Sammie’s former manager.
    ^^^
    WHO ?!!? :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

This picture was taken recently and not in 1998???? :blink:

She wore that to the club???? :blink:

:smack:

Commentors #3, 6 & 8, please proceed to the :kona:

On another note..... we can see that Brat OBVIOUSLY isn't broke these days cause that chick sure aint missed nary a meal! :no:

• Dawn Sheen

I feel 15 again.. why won't da brat and jermaine doopre go astray like wilson Tom Hanks volleyball in that move where he was on that raft? Why won't they? I also have never seen white people at the Club Ritz, phase one or two... especially not the ones pictured above. A fat white girl w/ a mexican dude yea but not the ones pictured above... Ritz carlton maybe but not club Ritz.

Da brat can have my fur pie but thats about it.. if you are reading Brat go to Everest Institute or camel toe on Single Ladies w/ ur 3/4 sister Lisa...

• StillASassyOne

I bought those same camouflage shorts for my youngest nephew out of Marshalls a couple of weeks ago...

I aint even mad at Brat! $13.99 and they were 95% cotton!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

see Ion get this! Brat is a very pretty lady, idk y she chooses not to showcase that, stud broad or not :shrug:

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

Cornball.com

ELove says:

He is singer Sammie’s former manager.
    ^^^
    WHO ?!!?
    ---

He had that song... you know the one that went... hmmmm.ummm boom boom pop.. shazam... swril... yea.. that guy.

• blunt

look like yt boy got a :blunt: behind his ear

• StillASassyOne

Why is he pointing at her and why is she pointing at.....

....ME?!?!?

:kona:

• http://youtu.be/8A2Mfu0Yc5Q chibytex

FoxE says:

I thought this was an OLD SCHOOL pic
    _________________________________________
    Me too!!!

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

---

When I seen her in that video she did w/ Tyrese I was mad... knowing she wouldn't know what to do with that...

• YSoSeriousPoopsOnPedos

(looks at above picture and checks watch to see if all time has suddenly stopped)

• FoxE

:whistle:

I like the way you look at me
    I like the time we spend baby
    I like what we have grown to be
    I like it.. Girl dont you know I like it.

:lol: I just wanted to do that. I used to love that song!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

:shocked: bc Redeemed posted & i aint see no bible verse..(don't come for me Redeemed, no shade it's just an observation)

chibytex says:

FoxE says:

I thought this was an OLD SCHOOL pic
    _________________________________________

Me too!!!

---

Sandra photoshopped it backwards she put it in her hot tub time machine

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

The brat and royce would make a lovely couple......

• mirsmommy

Why is this pic post-worthy????? :shrugs:

Why is she dressed like a man, but wearing lipstick???

Why is dude pointing at Brat, and she's pointing at the camera????

I don't get it. :shrugs:

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

I don’t get why she hasn’t updated her style. She looks like a recent ex-con. Tryina be celebs ain’t supposed to look institutionalized. She should be in the latest “urbanwear”.
    -----------------
    She is, That's her newest line called D.A.B (Doing a Bid). She has a line for the skinny girls called 5 to 10. She also has one for the full figured girls called A Stretch.

• http://youtu.be/8A2Mfu0Yc5Q chibytex

Sammie grew up to be fione.....

• FoxE

:blink: Does Malcolm Lee have on some Addidas Somoas??

I just bought my daughter a pair of those........

Dawn Sheen says:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

When I seen her in that video she did w/ Tyrese I was mad… knowing she wouldn’t know what to do with that…
    Right? That was when I knew she was hiding her beauty..Lawd..that vid was sooo :hump:

@Fayla
    *throws holy water at your head*

SHHHH!!!! :lipssealed: Now she's gonna come back with a bible verse about how "thou shalt not weareth the baggy draws lest thou hath the machinery to fittith in them" or something!

mirsmommy says:

Why is this pic post-worthy?????
    ---

Sandra has a soft spot for washed up dykes.

• mirsmommy

:dead: @ Wut

chibytex says:

Sammie grew up to be fione
    ---
    *don't you mean hard to find

• YSoSeriousPoopsOnPedos

WUT!! :hugs:

Now get out! :kona:

• mirsmommy

Dawn Sheen says:

mirsmommy says:

Why is this pic post-worthy?????

Sandra has a soft spot for washed up dykes.
    _________

:dead:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

—————–
    She is, That’s her newest line called D.A.B (Doing a Bid). She has a line for the skinny girls called 5 to 10. She also has one for the full figured girls called A Stretch.

-------------------------

:dead: :ghost:

"When I cry...you cry...we cry...together..."

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

—————–
    FUGGIN :dead:
    Hey WUT :waves:

:rofl: @ WUT

*plays patty cake with Mirs biddays* :boobs:

I swear 4 jaysus I hate Dawn :crying:

DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TAKE WUT'S NO GOOD AZZ WITCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawd!! Ya'll finna get me fired laughing at the foolishness!

StillASassyOne says:

@Fayla
    *throws holy water at your head*

SHHHH!!!! Now she’s gonna come back with a bible verse about how “thou shalt not weareth the baggy draws lest thou hath the machinery to fittith in them” or something!
    :hahaha: U bout to make me spit out ALL this good food!!!

mirsmommy says:

Dawn Sheen says:

mirsmommy says:

Why is this pic post-worthy?????

Sandra has a soft spot for washed up dykes.
    _________

if that offended anyone I meant to type... bikes

• ELove

Hold UP !!! *** Scratches The Record to a Complete HALT ***

Did SOMEBODY just say Fur Pie?!!?

So, So... So WTF is a FUR-BURGER Then :shrug:

GOING thru MY Puzzy Slang dictionary...
    Funky-Monkey, PHAT-Monkey, Snatch, Lick-Slit, Kitty-KAT, Meat-Curtains (Don't WON'T Those...) :nono: Sweet-HOLE, Juicy-CENTER, Beaver, Bush (Pre-WAXING Generation) The EVIL-Eye (STD Riddle Puzzy) :blink:

I Personally prefer COOCHIE to Sweet-Tasting Coochie Though :coffee:

Redeemed777 says:

Must a woman, especially one over 30years of age, present herself in men’s clothing all the time?
    ---------------------------
    :lol: That's the Brat for you!! She gone tie a bandana on her cane and rock that in her 70's and 80's! By then, it'll be back in style and she'll be to old to notice!

• YSoSeriousPoopsOnPedos

SASO!! :hugs:

You go the same way WUT went. :kona:

MIRS!! :hugs:

#PollyPocketGangsta
    #RatStacksSalute
    #RatNationUnderAGroove

• renegadesince1985

I don't have 2 flucks to spare on this post :coffee:

• ELove

@Wut-Wut :dead:

:blink: :wtf:

ELove says:

Hold UP !!! *** Scratches The Record to a Complete HALT ***

Did SOMEBODY just say Fur Pie?!!?

Yea, I learned that term when I was like a preteen I can't shake it...

@Yso
    :hug: I ain't 'eeennnn do nuffin tho!!

• DMisses

ELove says:

He is singer Sammie’s former manager.
    ^^^
    WHO ?!!? :coffee:

___________________________________________________

That adorable little boy that sang "I Like It" and "Come With Me"

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

I'm not gon even ask *exits this post*

@Elove
    Could you change your gravi please? Everytime you post something, I hafta read it in Re-Re's voice and some of the stuff you say just sounds unGodly coming from her!

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

:wave: and :hug: @ Mirs, His, YSO, Sassy, and FAYYYYLA!

*proceeds to the :kona: as I was instructed.... .................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :blink: few more steps............. Is this far enough?

• mirsmommy

Ysolita!!!!!!! :hug:

#pintsizeG
    #ratnationunderagroove

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

there’s nothing else to do in this post..
    ___________________________
    Exactly I mean several more celeb photos could've helped

Hey ELove! :hug:

Hey I am just trying to give ya girl some ideas tis all... :shrug:

@Sandra
    Why M Lee's face loook like he been banging his face against a concrete slab, though? :blank:

Oops! :blink:

Aaah...fukk it. :coffee:

:offtopic:

I am so horny right now, I'd prolly take Jay-Z's mirror-prism'd penis if offered....

Ughhh!!!!!! <----- not me c-umming though :no:

• candibfly

da brat has been stuck in 1994. she won't let it go.

StillASassyOne says:

@Sandra
    Why M Lee’s face loook like he been banging his face against a concrete slab, though? :blink:
    -------------------
    Do look like his chin a lil swole don't it...maybe he's using Snuff

StillASassyOne says:

I am so horny right now, I’d prolly take Jay-Z’s mirror-prism’d penis if offered….

Ughhh!!!!!! <—– not me c-umming though

me too.. but not jay-z but I am to twitching

• candibfly

remember those 2 weeks that da brat dressed feminine?

• H-Townmama

:yawn:

So this is what I wake up and see? Hello SR people.

:yshoo:
    Luscious
    His
    Fayla
    Choco
    Wut
    *sorry is I missed anyone*

Dawn Sheen says:

StillASassyOne says:

Ughhh!!!!!! <—– not me c-umming though

me too.. but not jay-z but I am to twitching
    --------------------------
    Need something sexy to read?..... :coffee:

Chellllloooo HTOWN!!! :hi:

• H-Townmama

:yahoo: :oops:

candibfly says:

remember those 2 weeks that da brat dressed feminine?
    -------------------
    Was that during that really bad ice storm we had in Georgia? :think:

I think hell was frozen over for those two week too! So Brat caused that huh......

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

HTownnnn!!! :hug: how u durrin Mamas? with that cute lil pumpkin in yo gravi :love:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

HTownnnn!!! how u durrin Mamas? with that cute lil pumpkin in yo gravi
    --------------
    :cosign: She is tbe cutest H-Town!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Dawn Sheen says:

StillASassyOne says:

Ughhh!!!!!! <—– not me c-umming though

me too.. but not jay-z but I am to twitching
    ————————–
    Need something sexy to read?…..
    ---

I am not in the mood to edit your black people meet novels... I cannot on a Monday

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

candibfly says:

remember those 2 weeks that da brat dressed feminine?
    ——————-
    Was that during that really bad ice storm we had in Georgia?

I think hell was frozen over for those two week too! So Brat caused that huh……
    U know what WUT in tha butt? u aint step NEARLY far enuff in that :kona:
    *pushes u deeper in* & think about what u had did to get there :lol:

Hello ladies :waves:

today's boring !

Like seriously!!

I have a serious urge to drive to my man's job and snatch him into the backseat of my vehicle and just....go to work!

• CHA CHA

I dont understand why people cant dress the way they feel :shrug: Is there someone out there telling you how to dress?

• West Coast Chick

I don’t get why she hasn’t updated her style. She looks like a recent ex-con.
    ____________________________________

:blink: .. I think thats the look she's going for :rofl:

candibfly says:

remember those 2 weeks that da brat dressed feminine?

---

After she hit that girl w/ a bottle and she was in court trying to appear innocent?

Dawn Sheen says:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Dawn Sheen says:

StillASassyOne says:

Ughhh!!!!!! <—– not me c-umming though

me too.. but not jay-z but I am to twitching
    ————————–
    Need something sexy to read?…..

----------------

• vero

Sassy, Chassy , Wut, WCC, Dawn and everyone.
    please entertain me

Dawn Sheen says:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Dawn Sheen says:

StillASassyOne says:

Ughhh!!!!!! <—– not me c-umming though

me too.. but not jay-z but I am to twitching
    ————————–
    Need something sexy to read?…..

Ion eem know y i try..*logs the fugg OFF*

sorry i mean Cha Cha

• H-Townmama

Thanks Fayla and Wut
    :lol: at Sassy

Vero!! :waves:

• West Coast Chick

Is there someone out there telling you how to dress?

:yes:

• candibfly

one of them videos she had make up and her hair in a ponytail and a sexy bathing suit. am i making this up?

StillASassyOne says:

Like seriously!!

I have a serious urge to drive to my man’s job and snatch him into the backseat of my vehicle and just….go to work!

---
    I have the urge to rub up against Da Brat's ankle bracelet

and everyone else too :waves:
    i need sleep !

• West Coast Chick

H-Townmama- your daughter is gorgeous!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Sassy u gots to be SKRONG bew..how many mo hours u got b4 u can get to the Slang-A-Lang? (I went thru this chit last week :lol: )

• vero

hey fayla !! :D how is it going !

CHA CHA says:

I dont understand why people cant dress the way they feel Is there someone out there telling you how to dress?

---

Yes, I have a machine like on the Jetsons...

Hey ChaCha

• candibfly

Is there someone out there telling you how to dress?

----------------------

stacey and clinton from 'what not to wear'? :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

@Candi, nah u saw right :yes:
    she was a dime too!

Hey Vero! :waves:

@Candi
    That was the "What do you like?" vid.

@Htown
    Don't laugh! This is a serious matter!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

:offtopic: Who knew there was a "sequel" to precious which is about Abdul.. the second kid she had for her father?

Is it any good?

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

Sassy u gots to be SKRONG bew..how many mo hours u got b4 u can get to the Slang-A-Lang? (I went thru this chit last week )

---

*sigh... Skrong, ranks rights up there with click.. ghetto words..

• http://www.youtube.com/user/oskamill?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/5/nySOaf9LxWk Friskme KI$$E$

astray like wilson Tom Hanks volleyball in that move where he was on that raft?
    ______________________________________

:rofl: YOU know when i saw this movie i started in the middle, Tom was yelling for Wilson...and it was sooo sad i :crying: then when i finally saw it from the beginning i realized with was just a ball :hahaha:

@Fayla
    Four!!!!!!!!!!!

*shoots self in head*

I ain't gon make it!! I brb ya'll...finna go "sit in my car" for awhile.

Hint, hint....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

I'm good Vero, just on the hunt for anotha J-O-B..& U?

:crying: CHA dont wub me :crying:

NikkeMinxx says:

Who knew there was a “sequel” to precious which is about Abdul.. the second kid she had for her father?

Is it any good?

---

Liar, Liar, SO not true... is Adbul played by them fat twins from The Klumps? OAN check ur Twitter

im lost :shrugs:

• candibfly

@fayla and @sassy

thanks, i didn't think i was goin crazy.

• JMO

Was this a recent photo?

I heard she was sagging and her pants fell down when she was performing this past weekend. Did anyone get that pic?

• Dawn Sheen

I laugh out loud at something I posted... I feel like y'all...

• Dymond

what happened to that indian (sorry if she's not) or whatever chick that the brat u to date? after mariah

• vero

bored as hell at work not enough sleep last night and i can hardly understand the comments in this post. thanks to you and dawn

• Dymond

used to date sorry

• H-Townmama

Thanks WCC
    My lil diva in training.

JMO says:

Was this a recent photo?

---

yes, it is in the AJC I was hoping Sandra would post it.. she look like Cat Williams below the waist. she even had on boxer shorts

vero says:

What I do now... I'ma fina drop out of Sandra Rose I'm fina be regular

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Ok Dawn we'd be up here ALL day with the ghetto words mk?

:dead: at Sassy's on the job "me-time: :rofl:

Hey FAY FAY :hug:

Hey Dawn :hug:

Candi...surely you jest :lol:

Im in a sucky mood today! I D G A F either :rolleyes:

A Bish is sleep deprived.... VERO hold me :pacifier:

Dawn and Fay, that's not english :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Fayla there's nothin wrong with takin "special" breaks durin work! I do it all the time

• Dawn Sheen

Y'all pull out y'all best Redeemed prayers and pray Sandra can post the Nikki Minaj post about her club visit here.. I dressed up like a Betty Boop suitcase ans tried to roll over her toe.. please pray y'all...

• vero

Cha cha, i'm sleep deprived too !: try to do the nasty on a broken bed :oops:

• vero

Hey luscious, behaving today?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

I have SUCH a love/hate relationship with my co-worker OMG I can't stand him 90% of the time. He calls me 50-11 times a day to report every little thing. He tries my patience to NO END. I'm a nice person, but LAWD he don't know how many times I've cussed him out in my head. He's like 60 something computer DUMB & I JUST FUGGIN CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• vero

lol fay, what kind of job do you do?
    do you want to quit because of him?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

like right now, the MF is at home calling me about work. GET A LIFE!

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

candibfly says:

remember those 2 weeks that da brat dressed feminine?
    ——————-
    Was that during that really bad ice storm we had in Georgia?

I think hell was frozen over for those two week too! So Brat caused that huh……
    U know what WUT in tha butt? u aint step NEARLY far enuff in that
    *pushes u deeper in* & think about what u had did to get there
    -------------------------
    :steer: drives to Willacoochie Georgia....hops out with a little chair... Dif far enough :blink:

Vero surprisingly I am, I'm in a mood today so I'm bein good

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Vero I'm a Material Svc Coordinator for AT&T, and really he's like 7% of the reason why I'm leaving. The rest is 60% security issue, 33% my supervisor. :cuss: :mad:

• vero

That's too bad Luscious, i'm in the mood for a good naughty laugh

ok I can imagine Fay. i hope you find something really quick ! good lunch

Come back WUT, time served! :lol:

** luck

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Vero I've tried tappin into my inner freak today but it just aint workin

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

For some reason I'm just not feelin sexual today

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Ok VERO WHAT U AINT FINNA DO IS ASSAULT MINE EYES WITH WHATEVER THE FLUCK THAT IS IN YO GRAVI :nono: NO MAAMALA PAMELA!!!!!!

• West Coast Chick

Quote of the moment:

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
    -Steve Martin

• West Coast Chick

quote of the moment:

"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither."
    --Drew Carey

• vero

oh well too bad luscious. i'll wait until tonight.
    fay :dead: i was wondering WTH you were talking about until i remembered my new gravi.
    sexy isn't it?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

so i used to like one of her songs just dont member wich one :think: she wore a bikini in the video :shrug: WAAARTS POPN FUUUKAS!!

LOL! Good quotes WCC :thumbsup:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

#130 :wtf: REALLY :boobs: <<NOTHING?

• West Coast Chick

Fayla :lol:

Quote of the moment:

"Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children."
    --Sam Austin

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

Can we get a :newpost: please...

WARTS POPPIN LAKERCHICA BOOSKI :hug:

Cha Cha is that you :oops:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHACHIZZLEE!! NOTHING HERE BEING THE NICE QUIET PERSON THAT IS I :grin: AKA HUNGOVER FROM TOO MUCH GREY GOOSE AND BACARDI! :lol: BUT I HAD FUN I WAS JUMPING ALL DAM DAY!!

@Vero Nope, that's ME in CHA's gravi :lol:
    Now back to yo gravi..so I'd pull ALL my dayum teef out before I roll like that :no:

Lakes!!!! :hug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@VERO HAVE WE BEEN INTRODUCE? IS SO I DO APOLOGIZE I FEELZ LIKE IM A SKRANGER IN SR'S CASA! :crying: HEWOOO IM LAKES :hug:

@FAY WHAAT IT DOOOOO BAAABBBYYY!! :yes: <head nod

laker I think I've lost my mojo

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@lolita why did i read mojo in spanish and started asking myself if u was talkn about loosing ur mojito!! :ashamed: i swear this hangover!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Lakes I'm tied (a few degrees past tired) bc I worked all week AND weekend, then the Mr. woke a bish up at 1:30 this a.m. tryna poke sum..knowing I report to work at 5:30 :rollseyes: *whispers it was worth it doe* :D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

HOLE UP!!! Luscious losing mojo :wtf: I thought we already went thru that pre-rapture chit already!

:dead: @ day

Laker : we haven't been properly introduced. i'm a long time lurker, sometimes i post a lot, like now and sometimes i'm gone for a few weeks.
    but when i'm tired (like right now) i can hardly understand what you type
    i'm french, and from the islands, for real :oops:

i mean :dead: @ FAY

WTH is wrong with me !!!!!!!!!

• Aprilbaby

I didn't know white people went to Club Ritz!

• ELove

@WCC
    Quote of the Moment:
    "When MY Girl-Friend said she wanted to stay with me AFTER I told her I had 8 Affairs on Her... I DIDN'T hear her say (The 1st Time) that She SAID... UNTIL I GET Your Azz BACK" Sam Kinison :blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Fayla I could have a good 10 inches in front of me and still look lost!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@vero :rofl: UR NOT THE ONLY ONE!! :rofl: ITS OK I WILL TRY TO BE NICE AND SHORT WITH U!! :hug:

VERO
    I'm lucky if I understand Laker my damn self

• ashersaharai

The brat still looks the same lol

• ELove

HOTT Cha Cha
    That's a photoshopped Coco in your Gravi (Right ?!!?) :coffee:

Whaddup @Wut-Wut :hug:

but still :hug: @ Lakers

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

@Vero Nope, that’s ME in CHA’s gravi

VERO... THAT DAMN FAY IS SEXAY BISH AINT SHE *smacks that azz

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

VERO
    I’m lucky if I understand Laker my damn self

Ok , makes me feel less alone and lost :rofl:

Heyllo Elove !

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Ok now u scaring me Luscious One..that's a lotta meat in front a ya to still look lost..what the prob is babe?

• vero

oooooh Fay, i didn't know you were like 'that'. i like :)

• CFREE

:blink: The Ritz tho? Brat needs to stay out of places that may provoke u to bust a bytch with a bottle.. and outta those camo shorts as well

Ya'll know she perfomed Funk d fied on monique not to long ago :no:
    let it go Brat

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA :lol: SEE THIS IS WHY I DONT POST THAT MUCH NO MORE... ITS LIKE IM GHOST WRITING! :crying:
    @ELOVA :hug: HOLD ME LIKE A NEWBORN 24YR OLD BABY!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Fayla ion know what happened! It just disappeared like Naomi Campbell's edge!

@CHACHA HOLD ME THEY MAKING FUN OF ME!! :pacifier:

ELove says:

HOTT Cha Cha
    That’s a photoshopped Coco in your Gravi (Right ?!!?)

:no: Not CoCo.. I think CoCo is cool though!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

Whassup LakeShow?

@Vero.. #161.. There's really no need to be nervous until you actually DO understand LakeShow... *pours LakeShow a hair-of-the-dog shot* Hope you feel better chica!

• ELove

@Vero
    THAT Gravi is JUST Too GROSS... It just REMOVES All Thoughts of Your NATURAL Juiciness & DSL(s) aka Soup-Coolers (THOSE are Happy Thoughts) :coffee:

Besides THAT... Whaddup Though !!! :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

Ya’ll know she perfomed Funk d fied on monique not to long ago
    let it go Brat

________________________________________________________________
    I'll bet HIS had to help her remember the words. #Throwbackraps

:yawn:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@NIKKI HOLD UP WHO U BE??? :waiting: AM I LOST?? :no: U DONT UNDERSTAND ME NEITHER!!
    @ELOVE IS THIS WHY U KEEP IGNORING ME BECASUE U NO UNDERSTAND LAKES!! :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker it's ok, I just pick out the words I understand and formulate on my own what I think you're tryna say

• vero

:rofl: @ Nikke, ok i got it. i'll try to read her posts during the weekend ;)

lol Elove, I heard toothless mouths are the THING for O-sex. i guess you can't confirm....

• ELove

My PEACH !!!
    Let me Squeeze YOU until Your Juices FLOW (All Over ME...) :hug:

HOTT Cha Cha
    Really Though... :think:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@HIS WHO THIS NIKKE PERSON BE??

Elove, what is DSL?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

@LakeShow.. it's me PSP.... I started being able to read your posts a LONG time ago.

Wait a minute...... Which gravi am I showing?

ya'll tom'bout?

• West Coast Chick

ELove says:

@WCC
    Quote of the Moment:
    “When MY Girl-Friend said she wanted to stay with me AFTER I told her I had 8 Affairs on Her… I DIDN’T hear her say (The 1st Time) that She SAID… UNTIL I GET Your Azz BACK” Sam Kinison

__________________________

:rofl: happens all the time!

@Lakes, its Princess Smarty Pants :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@lolita why did i read mojo in spanish and started asking myself if u was talkn about loosing ur mojito!! i swear this hangover!!

_____________________________________________

:rofl: i read "mojo" in spanish to :hahaha:

:smack: #latinas

YALL SHO MOTHA FUKN RIGHT!!! :karate:

• ELove

@Vero
    WELL I SEE at least ONE TOOTH that will Mos Def draw BLOOD from a PUSS :blink:

• vero

:rofl: ok ok. :hug: lakes. I feel the same when i can't find the words in english.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

@Vero... Lovermanis gentleman he mightnot answer you... DSL= Dhick sucking lips.... #dontshootthemessenger

E LOVE... this chick is not white....you give up :shrug:

:blink:

OMG @VERO :wtf: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :crying: :dead: at your gravi

oh hey PSP, His, :waves:

ok now you got me :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@NIKKE OOOOH OTAY :grin: SH1T I WAS FINNA GO FEZZ ON UR AZZ.... GOOD DAY I SAID GOOD FUKN DAY!! :ha:
    @FRISK ME TOO!! I HATE IT WEN I DO THAT!! SPECIALLY WITH SIMPLE AZZ WORDS! **SPANGLISH OVER HERE**

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

:offtopic: I like Johnny Gill's single In The Mood....

@chacha is that OLIVIA?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

@LakeShow... :rofl:

• ELove

@Vero
    Delicious Sensual Lips (That's the Child-Friendly Version...) :coffee:

ooh.. Oh.. ok DSL.. ok.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHACHA HOLD ME THEY MAKING FUN OF ME!!

Rockin you in my boobs while feeding you as well :tittays:

*Suck a tittay Save a Life (just doing my community service for the day)

• vero

much better, thanks Elove ;)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Luscious..how long has this lack of want for sexual pleasure been going on (tryna figga out how I can best help)

@Vero DSL=dyck sukkin lips & yeah I'm the top AZZ model for the South
    #LIESALLLIES

@NIKKE IM A MESICAN IM SENSITIVE ABOUT MY SPANGLISH!! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Fayla it's been a couple days now

Friskme KI$$E$ says:

@chacha is that OLIVIA?

:no: Tis a bad bish though.... Oh and OLIVIA formerly of G UNIT :lol: yeah right!

Hey Vero!!

*side eyeing Cha Cha*

• vero

Coco's butt is bigger than that.

:tittays: <~~~~~~ am i the only one that thought this emoticon was an ass first?!? :smack: mind you it says "tittays" SMDH

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:tittays: U SOO GOOD TO A BISH!! **POPS NIP IN MOUFF AND GENTLY ROLLS TONGUE AROUND NIP** :pacifier:

• ELove

HOTT Cha Cha
    Well THE BUTT is Too PLUMP-n-Round to be Bey-Baby or Mariah ... GOTS to be one of those Video Vixens or Eye-Candy Models aka STRIPPERS (No...) :coffee:

• candibfly

his :shank:

NikkeMinxx says:

I like Johnny Gill’s single In The Mood….
    :cosign:

:blink: damn........

• CHA CHA

HMPH :cuss: Dont side eye me :no: The onliest person I was hoping would bust out the woodworks and shower me with kisses for a long long long time because Im moody and needy and having a hard day was YOU in the BEY BEY post and you skipped right ova bish! AFTER ALL WE BEEN THRU *throws your shyt over the balcony...IMA have to tell HARLEM about this shyt is getting out of hand :mad:

HAPPY BELATED B DAY LAKES :party: :dance2:

• vero

What's wrong with Candi and Cha Cha??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Frenchi it does look like that salad is gettin tossed

• ELove

@Fayla SAID
    @Vero DSL=dyck sukkin lips & yeah I’m the top AZZ model for the South
    #LIESALLLIES

FALLS the F-U-C-K OUT !!! :rofl:

• laykeya

:newpost: please

@Candi I spoke to ur ass in the Brat post I believe it was... so :shank: yo damn self lol...oh wait are u shanking me for that greeting I left u? :lol:

@Cha Cha I was offline for a few woman! how dare u treat me like this :crying: the pain cuts deep...like a knife bish! :crying:

• candibfly

oh nothin, his is actin like she don't see a nig in all her angelic goodness. its aight tho. mmm hmm

Friskme KI$$E$ says:

<~~~~~~ am i the only one that thought this emoticon was an ass first?!? mind you it says "tittays" SMDH

:no: Thats the tossing salad emoticon, but if they say its tittays....then its tittays :rofl: I guess it all depends on who you askin

LAYHOBUGGAH :hug: How are you WOMAN?

VERO :shrug: IM FLUCKIN MOODY AND IRRITATED AND I WANNA TEAR SOMEBODYS HEAD THE FLUCK OFF...other than that Im fine :smile: ION't know whats wrong with CANDI... CANDI whatsamatterwithyou :shrug:

@chacha thanks mami :kiss: :2dance:

• candibfly

this is da brat post *scrolls thru (not really)* ion see nuthin :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Phew, ok a couple days aint bad Luscious..have u tried kegals? For some reason they always make me a lil randy :oops:

• vero

please make up candi :love: cha cha

ELove says:
    … GOTS to be one of those Video Vixens or Eye-Candy Models aka STRIPPERS (No…)

DING DING DING :yahoo: Its Keyshia Dior...currently in whats his names video :shrug:

• CFREE

:yawn:

:newpost: PLEASE!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

*rushes to ELovah's side with smelling salts* OH NO! Y u falling out for bew?

#honestwoman :D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Fayla I do Kegels on a regular and nothin is helpin

vero says:

please make up candi cha cha

There aint no FUNK (dafied) :lol: BETWEENXT me and CANDI.... In fact I just made her a customized denim HALO for her to wear to the LABOR DAY PICNIC..thats my BISH.. THE REALEST HOBURGER I KNO ...Tell'em SENORITA EL!

• candibfly

*snuggles in my signed El down comforter* ain't no beef tween me and cha. we go way back since 2010. we won the potato sack race at the annual SR picnic

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Hmmm..when was the last time u had some ahem "me time" or caught a flick Luscious? (I aims to get to the bottom of this pusservention)

• laykeya

Chacha :waves: I'm bored. Awe you in a bad mood :hug: When I feel like that I just start to lie to myself and say I'm in a good mood. Works sometimes.

Fayla I have no desire for "me" time

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Well Luscious, this is what I come up with..back when I was celibate for 2 years ( :crying: at the thought) the longer I went without it..the less I wanted it. I started to believe the saying "if u don't use it u lose it" BUT me myself & I did have plenty "dates" :shrug:
    still it came to a point where my sex drive was VERY low..wasn't until I made myself avail again that the desire came back..

• CFREE

Dude in the pic kinda looks like Tony Terry :think: who opened up for the SOS band that i went 2 see on Saturday. TONY TERRY YOU SUCK AZZ PLEASE RETIRE!!! leave us with the thoughts of "When Im With U" mkay? nicca u aint chit outta side of that.

SOS BAND AND VESTA GETS THE :thumbsup: THO!

:dead: at CFREE :rofl:

I LUVS ME SOME VESTA AND THE SOS BAND!

• CFREE

LUSCIOUS, for real EVERYONE!!! was on they phone and socializing while this nicca was on stage performing bout 5 songs aint nobody EVER heard and probably NEVER be released, nicca had the NERVE to sing when i with u last! SMH ol boy was str8 garbage!

FREE