Twitter FAIL: Rihanna Slammed By Fans for Starving Herself for Photoshoot

Rihanna’s Stans turned on her in droves yesterday for admitting she starved herself for a magazine photo shoot.

The troubled 23-year-old singer tweeted the following message to her fans on Wednesday, admitting she gave herself wax treatments and starved herself in a desperate attempt to lose weight for the cover of Esquire magazine, which she shot Tuesday.

This is the same Rihanna who angrily lashed out at another Twitter user months ago for promoting diet pills and urging his female followers to go on starvation diets to achieve a more desired skeletal appearance. Kenneth Tong, who appeared on Big Brother in 2009, later admitted that his tweets were a hoax.

But not before Rihanna tore into him with a series of furious tweets: “This is exactly why girls are doing everything to destroy their bodies!,” she tweeted. Her loyal Stans joined in by bashing Tong for his thoughtless tweets.

Yesterday, it was Rihanna’s turn to feel the wrath of her Stans.

“@rihanna starve?? why?? thats a bad message to your fans ri-ri im dissapointed,” tweeted one Stan.
Another tweeted: “@rihanna what a great role model telling your 6 1/2 million followers that the way to get ready for a magazine cover is to ‘starve’ urself”

But as usual, the narcissistic singer ignored the criticisms. No one should be surprised that Rihanna is a self-centered jerk! We told you that even her own record label handlers don’t know what to do with her.

Source: DM

60 Responses to “Twitter FAIL: Rihanna Slammed By Fans for Starving Herself for Photoshoot”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:yawn: OH OK!! **rides the lazy river in hurrican harbor** LET ME KNOW WEN WE GET SOME GOOD :gossip: UP IN THIS MO’FUKA!

not really mad at her honesty,.. i am sure most all mainstream artist do it, she was just honest enough to admit it. not a fan enough to care either way….

Daisy says:

Rihanna looks smoking HAWT in her Glamour spread and cover!!!

OAN Anybody see PRunway last night? I have a love/hate relationship w/this show. They started off robbing the ppl of color again last night, Anaya should have won :mad: Last season sucked to me but the designers seems better this year so I will tune in to see Anaya.

Jessie says:

Oh big deal! She cut back on eating for a few days to look good for a photo shoot. Hell, I’ve done that just to get into a special dress or pair of pants. People should stop making a big deal out of something so small.

Cinderella says:

Sandra, your Twitter-stalking of this woman is getting out of hand. I know she hurt your feelings, but damn. Let it go.

jazi65 says:

F em! What celeb hasn’t done that for a photoshoot. And whose to say “starve” meant she ate nothing? Maybe she cut back on the junk food & that means starve in her book.

ValerieB1 says:

Since I dont like “RHI” I have nothing to say. :no:

candibfly says:

would it have been better if she said ‘fasting’ instead of ‘starve’? :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

It’s not celebs jobs to raise our kids it’s OUR job as parents. So she can say whatever the f*uck she wants imo. And besides Sandra maybe it was a joke… I don’t expect for celebs to be my son’s role model and raise him that’s MY job… :coffee:

She likely meant the word ‘starve’ in jest :coffee:

candibfly says:

i saw project runway :yahoo: i’m dvr’ing the season

i liked bert’s outfit and i could see how he won, this was an interesting challenge. hope they jazz it up this year :wave:

Anna says:

Why doesn’t she just do what the rest do, let photoshop works it’s magic.

YSoSerious says:

Some people just cannot take a damn joke any more. :coffee:

bigtyme says:

on PRunway…anaya should have won. that outfit was fly and the fact that they didn’t think she could really sew…and she really couldn’t…she did that! burt’s outfit was cute though.

candibfly says:

especially not the folks that are searching for something to pick at

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@YSO :hug: MORNING…. LIKE NOBODY ELSE IN THE FUKN WORLD HAS GONE ON A DAM DIET.. STARVE TO HER MIGH MEAN NO CANDY OR JUST NO FUKN JUNK FOOD LAAAWD :rolleyes:

chibytex says:

:waves:
    Morning Folks…..

Uhmmm I thought ALL celebs starve themselves…isnt the that the Hollyweird way of dieting…. :shrug:

KK76 says:

@Daisy, I had to stop myself from getting salty about that. I also hated to see the Atl stereotype sent home 1st, but he really deserved it. I :heart: the older guy’s dress though.

And the whole comment was probably in jest. I mean wax? Really? I make a $100 a year and I’m trying to go laser treatment so I know she’s not waxing… :shrug:

chibytex says:

YSoSerious says:

Some people just cannot take a damn joke any more.
    _________________________________
    I said earlier this week Freedom of Speech is :dead:

Daisy says:

@PRunway folks Berts dress wsa just ok I wldnt wear it but I would have rocked Anayas pants/top I love that she showed out w/her lacking of sewing skills and I like that she is from Trini. Rafael was killing me w/his hair and scarf :lol:

People want to have more interaction with celebs but when they get it and find out the celebs are human just like them it’s a problem

Shoot her tweet could mean a one day or even one meal fast so her stomach wouldn’t be bloated for the shoot. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

chibytex says:

Daisy, I had to stop myself from getting salty about that. I also hated to see the Atl stereotype sent home 1st, but he really deserved it. I the older guy’s dress though.
    ________________________________
    That outfit was a chitty mess…and what the fukk was that he sewed acrossed the top of that shirt???

I loved the dress that had the clown puking rainbows in the toilet… I thought was really clever…if she wins…she used that as her brand….

YSoSerious says:

:waves: @ CANDI

Exactly.

LAKER!! :hugs:

I wonder if Sandra will be happy if Rih does do something crazy and ends up really hurt or dead. Would that finally soothe her scorned woman’s soul? :think:

candibfly says:

isn’t it just like saying ‘oh i’m starving’ i mean ur really not starving, ur just hungry, its just an exaggeration :rolleyes:

candibfly says:

yeah rafael (i don’t know why i keep wanting to call him antwaun) needed to be sent home. tim gunn tried to light a fire under his azz but he was too worried about his hair :no:

chibytex says:

yeah rafael (i don’t know why i keep wanting to call him antwaun)
    ______________________________

YSoSerious says:

@KK76

I believe that she might wax. She finds pleasure in pain remember?

@Lusc y u wanna texturizer u already have soft hair woman! :mad:

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey Feline :waves: you look uber cute in your gravie :yes: now I’m off back in the trenches… Bye

Fayla
    sometimes it doesn’t look the way I want it to look

candibfly says:

she really hurt ur heart didn’t she :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@YSO IM FEELING LIKE A MOJITO THIS A.M :think: A MANGO ONE :yes:

Are u using a leave-in Lusc?

Lakessss! :hug: Oh my damn that sounds YUMMY!!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CANDI :2dance: THE TRIPLE D SHOW FEATURE A RESTAURANT HERE IN DALLAS **GHETTO SIDE THO :no: *** I MIGHT TRY THIS WEEKND WHY AM I EXICETED!! :yahoo: <<fatchica

Daisy says:

OAN Anybody see PRunway last night? I have a love/hate relationship w/this show. They started off robbing the ppl of color again last night, Anaya should have won Last season sucked to me but the designers seems better this year so I will tune in to see Anaya.
    *****************************

Yes, thanks to the friendly reminder in the comments yesterday. I loved the winning dress and felt he deserved it. As much as I wanted to be mad for the brotha I couldn’t. He spent all the time and energy on the detail of the back of the shirt and none on the front. And that necklace was a crime.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@FAY :kiss: I KNOW SOUNDS SOOO YUUUMY!! I LOOVE FRUITY AZZ DRANKS :yes: ONLY OTHER FAVORITE THANG TO DRINK IS PATRON SHOTS!! GET THE :party: REALLY STARTED AND POPN :danban1:

candibfly says:

mail me some when u try it lakes :yahoo:

mirsmommy says:

Ummmmm, maybe she meant she was starving during the photoshoot, and not for the photo shoot?????? :shrugs:

KK76 says:

@Yso- you’re right. She is a masochist, huh? :lol:

Antuan was terrible. He should have been 1 of the initial 4 sent home.

Where is Mychael Knight? Or that African chick from a coupla seasons ago?

Fayla I use motions but maybe I need to try another one

Anna says:

That looks like her real hair.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@candi i might have to :shank: couple of mo’fukas on the way to dallas but im going that dam guy make errthang look sccrumptious!! :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

Feline Feminine says:

She likely meant the word ‘starve’ in jest
    *************************************

Good Morn’ting Everyone! :waves:

I agree, because literally – starving yourself to lose weight takes quite a bit of time. The body STORES fat for awhile when you don’t eat.

So it would take one helluva starvation diet (Ghandi style) to lose weight from eating nothing – which is what starving actually is – eating nothing. :shrugs:

YSoSerious says:

@LAKER

A mango mojito huh? That counts a balanced breakfast right? :lol:

Yardgirl says:

Daisy says:

=======================

Anaya should have won, her outfit was amazing and the fact that this was her first pair of pants made it even more of a win for me and the top was fiah!! I do like that the older guy showed them that he is not to be taken lightly because he is so much older. Antuan (funny!!) shot himself in the foot, more concerned about looking cute than listening to what Tim told him. Buh-bye now.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Rhi gotta do what she gotta do to stay relevant and on top, which is a 24-7 job!

vero says:

Sounded more like a joke to me :shrugs:

kingstonn says:

maybe she means starve like no breakfast that day? :shrug:

cutemama007 says:

Who cares? I’m doing the master cleanse, aka “starving myself”. its her body, she can do as she pleases. *shrug* I like Rhi Rhi.

Someone give that chile a hug and popsicle and tell her to go sit quietly somewhere!

Thaluvasckred says:

Rhianna isn’t role model material imo.

GoldenGurl says:

Rhi lookin mighty YT in that pic.